[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bleach MMS 2: Electric Boogaloo (#6) || New Dawn Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: Hitler-12-px800.jpg (123 KB, 800x539) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-12-px800.jpg
123 KB, 800x539
Last thread was full of white knight faggots
>>70499162
>>70499162
>>70499162

Run-Down:
>Parents are using a "miracle cure" solution to try to cure autism in the form of a fucking enema. What they are using is Chlorine Dioxide, which is almost bleach. The people who market it also claim it can cure HIV/AIDS to Ebola.

This could prove to be the greatest weapon against the uneducated muslims that populate endlessly. It is for the betterment of society that we translate these cures and testimonies into Arabic.
It also goes without saying that these cures should be distributed to the refugees.
>>
>>70504074

>>70503320
>>
>>70504074
Bumping for interest, we need to put together some people to work on this and we need to quickly screen cap anti enema posts and group think.

We also need to identify which chemicals are potentially deadly as suppositories. I want a slow poison, something that only comes up after they do it a few times. This way no one finds out right away.

Nothing obvious like Hemlock. Needs to be something like Aluminum powder, but from something they don't realize is aluminum.
>>
>>70504074
Fuck you for trying to promote the idea of torturing children.
>>
File: this kid is gonna be fucked up.jpg (56 KB, 480x649) Image search: [Google]
this kid is gonna be fucked up.jpg
56 KB, 480x649
>>70504074
So from the last thread someone posted this "testimonial." I'm pretty sure this kid is going to have some really crazy sexual dysfunctions, autistics are already prone to crazy fetishes and obsessions, this kid is in his developmental years having his mother shoot bleach up his ass while in her underwear. Even setting aside the bleach thing surely someone in her life must be telling her this is a fucking terrible idea?
>>
File: Feel the Bern 2016.jpg (63 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
Feel the Bern 2016.jpg
63 KB, 600x337
>>70504074
It works for Bernie Sander's wife's son!

Find out more info @ reddit
>>
Ah yes, a superior thread. Let's share ideas as to how this can be used to eliminate different parts of the dregs of humanity. It's already being practiced on autists, maybe we could convince them that it works with other disabilities as well.
>>
>>70504484
try suicide
>>
>>70504484

Promote OTC laxatives on their channels and comments. These laxitives have proven dangerous in the past, killing 13 on their own but they are still available. The government trying to ban them can be cited as proof that they work and corporations want to repress cures.

The thing is, laxatives can have serious adverse reactions when the intestinal lining is damaged or removed. These people don't realize they are doing that. Talking them into using OTC laxatives can cause them to die if it is done too recently to the enema.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/01/22/saline-laxatives.aspx
>>
File: 1442786902766.jpg (279 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1442786902766.jpg
279 KB, 1024x768
>>70504935
>>70504414

Why do you fucks want to help autistic people? Fuck them. We aren't trying to torture them, but we do promote stupid ideas that they may love that could put them at greater risk of death.

I want a glorious perfect society back, I don't care how painful it is for the weak.
>>
File: We Wuz Kangs and Queefs.jpg (63 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
We Wuz Kangs and Queefs.jpg
63 KB, 600x337
>>70505306
This is actually a Secret Ancient Egyptian Knowledge that was hidden by the illuminati to keep Africans and African-Americans from becoming the Kings and Queens that they actually are!

All it takes is a few doses to cleanse yourself from the white devil parasites and be able to reach your full potential.

#WeWuzKangs
>>
>>70504440
She's shooting bleach water up his ass and holding his hand while she showers and he shits. That's gonna be one exotic fetish.
>>
>>70504440
Unblock the name. Most likely single mom, minority deadbeat dad
>>
>>70505306
You do understand that humans will always have genetic defects that cause things like autism and other developmental and/or learning disorders, right? Genetic mutation is the vehicle that drives evolution. It's inevitable that there will be sideshow freaks and rain men.

gobble gobble one of us

(pic is my awesome Rush captcha)
>>
Lol just when I thought the hate machine was dead, you guys surprise me. Right on buds. No wonder these people are having autistic children, they are autistic themselves.
>>
Hey remember that time when you thought you could get /pol/ to personal army a eugenics cure?
>>
>>70508928
Autist with bleached anus detected lol, lighten up that anus eh.
>>
>>70509006
Such hurt feelings, you gave me quite a laugh.
Was much fun, would do again.
>>
>>70509158
Yeah dude, I'm all torn up here because you hurt the feelings I have invested in the whims of anonymous users on a Bangladeshi laundry site.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.