[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't they fix flints pee water yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 22
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 955x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 955x500
Why don't they fix flints pee water yet?
>>
>>70495496
They get the water they deserve.
>>
dey raciss
>>
>>70495496
Nigger genocide
>>
>designated pissing sinks
>>
>>70495496
thats literally WROL you would have to build a whole new pipeline to make that place livable again. those people are the real refugees not nigger muslims.
>>
>>70495496
They're gonna ooga booga until the white man fixes it for them.
>>
>>70495496
Black Democrat controlled city, sounds like they are corrupt or incompetent or both.
>>
Poisoning niggers is a good thing.
>>
>>70495496
Because it will take years to replace the city's shitty water pipe system
>>
>>70495496

>never pay any taxes
>expect top-tier municipal water system

So niggers might want to work on the whole "paying taxes" thing.
>>
>>70495496
because they're fucking retarded with their water

who the fuck thought it was a good idea to use some shitty reservoir over what they were using before?

There was nothing wrong with their previous water supply
>>
>>70495496
Why don't they fix it themselves?
Oh wait, they're black.
>>
>>70495496
Healthy vitamins yum :^)
>>
>>70496049
Probably decades. If it will take 100 years for Los
Angeles COUNTY to replace its water system, it'll take any other minority infested city decades as well. gotta have that $30/hour union contract repairing the pipes with mandated break times and training sessions.
>>
Its probably a combination of old cast iron water mains, infiltration and the odd occurence of cross contamination.

You know what will fix that? Fluoride. Unfortunately people are scared of Fluoride
>>
Gonna take like 15 years to redo the entire city's pipes.

That is, if they decide to invest that kind of money.
>>
>>70496361
>who the fuck thought it was a good idea to use some shitty reservoir over what they were using before?
Women and nigs, mainly nigs.
>>
>>70496680
Why not?
Seems like a good way to create some jubz.
>>
>>70495551
This.

Nigs have been putting off replacing those pipes for 50 fucking years, paying an arm and a leg in borrowed money to Detroit so they wouldn't have to deal with digging up their decrepit lead pipes.
>>
>>70496626
Okay chink...hire a bunch of punjabs and chinks to do it for 15$/hour. Send all the white men home to collect unemployment benefits.

Shit dude we should do this right across the board because skilled workers dont deserve what theyre worth or workers rights.

You fucking commie gook. Fuck you.
>>
Is that water at least good enough to shower with?
>>
>>70496754

>nigs don't pay any taxes
>nothing to pay the workers with

Look Paco I know the US props up the unemployed of the failed Mexican state, but even you don't want to work in Flint.
>>
>>70495496
because people keep paying their taxes and paying their bills and not protesting en mass to get rid of the mayor.
>>
>>70496844
>either pay immigrants half market price
>or pay double market price because they're "local guys"
What a hard decision. Go boil some maple syrup faggot.
>>
>>70496754
I've been having to study this shit for a Political Science class this semester. Basically, people that want to sell their houses can't because it's illegal to sell a house with water issues. Some people also refuse to leave because they've lived there their whole life. So now you've got a ton of people stuck there that either have to buy a whole other house without selling their own, or find some way to move out, or just people that flat out refuse to leave.

When they switched the water source, it degraded the city's pipes, and filled it with shitwater. So even if they did switch back to the old water system, they've now got lead and iron rusting off into their drinking water. The pipes are unusable, so they need to be replaced. It's up for debate if the government should do it, which would cost over a hundred billion, since they'd have to bulldoze the entire city, rebuild the pipes, then rebuild it. The state government could do it, which is what most people want, since Michigan politicians refused to do anything about it before the reports leaked, and they had tons of leftover funds from the previous years, but they don't want to spend it.

There's a fuckton more, too, but there's just so many issues I can't cover it in a summary.
>>
>>70497180

Yeah. So basically someone has to eat the cost and labor for the greater good. But they've already chased all the whites out of the area so there's literally no one left that will work for that community to survive. Let it revert to the nigger African mud huts because that's exactly the level of civilization niggers are capable of maintaining.
>>
>>70497373
It honestly looks like that's what's going to happen. The estimates say the pipes won't be fixed until like 2035, and it'll just cost way too much to do. I legitimately believe they'll give out a small cash consolidation to all the people, condemn the zone, and turn it into America's Pripyat.
>>
>>70497180
>it's illegal to sell a house with water issues

yup, nope

from Flint and we have had numerous articles and meetings to debunk this shit, Flint residents are allowed to and are selling their houses, but the water is the least of the problems

must try harder

http://www.snopes.com/illegal-sell-homes-flint/
>>
>>70495496
God why is it not turned off
>>
>>70495496
Because the government of the city of Flint is African and because Flint has no money and because actually fixing the problem means tearing out and replacing all the plumbing in the city.
>>
>>70497373

Why doesn't Obama pay for it? They're his kids.
>>
Flint is never getting fixed. It would be cheaper to bulldoze every building in the city, set off thorium bombs underground to destroy the infrastructure without leaving it radioactive, re-lay new pipes and then rebuild every building, than it would be to "fix" the pipes.

The city is destroyed. Time to move on.
>>
>>70495496
why don't the stupid cunts just buy some filters?
>>
>>70500459
Filters don't do shit, Alex Jones
>>
File: 1344986914254.gif (489 KB, 193x139) Image search: [Google]
1344986914254.gif
489 KB, 193x139
It's going to take years to fix, especially if/when hillary is elected. The dems are so keen on blaming the evil republicans for this they're completely ignoring the real culprits, meaning the people that actually caused it will be left in place and will continue to fuck up for decades to come.

>city gov full of nigs
>no one pays water bills
>city debt skyrocketing, no one has a fucking job because the town is like 80% nigger
>water is too expensive
>can't just shut off 90% of the town's water
>nignog in charge gets a brilliant idea
>emergency manager (also nig) decides to switch water supplies
>do absolutely zero research into this
>somehow the EPA let this slip, although they probably thought they were dealing with competent city planners and not a room of screeching sheboons so I guess I could cut them some slack
>city switches water supplies
>acidic new supply eats away at pipes, corroding them
>niggers drink this shit for OVER TWO YEARS! OVER TWO YEARS NIGGERS BEEN DRINKING THIS PISS COLORED SHIT AND DIDN'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK SERIOUSLY THEY LITERALLY GAVE THIS TO THEIR NIGLETS AND THOUGHT IT WAS TOTALLY FINE
>eventually some white doctor realizes the average niglet is somehow getting even stupider and more violent, she is not suprised, but her emotions get the better of her and she investigates
>finds a shit ton of lead in the kids
>can't find any bullets though, which is puzzling
>eventually the water is found to be the problem
>somehow this is the governor's fault (but mostly the republicans in general)
>water still isn't fixed because lol no money
>no one will ever have the money
>niggers will keep drinking the water

Just when you think everything is hopeless, you realize that it's only effecting niggers and it doesn't actually matter.
>>
How would a libertarian society solve this problem?
>>
>>70495737
holy shit

what county dude? are you that gulfport guy?
>>
>>70500987

>finds shit ton of lead in the kids
>no bullets, which is surprising

O I AM LAFFIN
>>
>>70501006

Make people responsible for their own water use. But it's fucking niggers, so any "libertarian" idea goes right out the fucking window.

When are you libertarian retards going to realize that only white people like libertarianism?
>>
>>70495496
Keep voting democrat. Get fucked.
>>
File: 1458004472354.png (121 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1458004472354.png
121 KB, 258x245
>>70495496

Just looked at their city government. Nigger Mayor and seven out of eight city council members are Niggers.

No wonder things are fucked there.
>>
File: 1455690591228.jpg (178 KB, 491x713) Image search: [Google]
1455690591228.jpg
178 KB, 491x713
>>70500987
>>
File: BRCtiara.jpg (48 KB, 400x382) Image search: [Google]
BRCtiara.jpg
48 KB, 400x382
>>70501409

AY YO HOL UP
DAT WATER LOOK LIKE A FO'TY OF DAT KING COBRA NIGGA
>>
Karen Williams Weaver was born and raised in Flint, Michigan, on city’s north side. She is the youngest of three children born to Dr. T. Wendell Williams and Marion Coates Williams. She attended the Flint public schools, and graduated from Flint Northern High School in 1977. From there she went to University of Michigan-Flint, and graduated with her bachelor’s degree in psychology from Tougaloo College, in Tougaloo, Mississippi. She went on to get her Master’s degree from Long Island University, in Brooklyn, NY, and her PhD in clinical psychology from Michigan State University.

Professionally, Dr. Karen Williams Weaver has held several leadership positions, such as Director of Behavioral Services, Mott Children’s Health Center, 2000-2010; Chief Operating Officer of Ennis Center for Children, September, 2012-March 2014; and is currently an Entrepreneur and Owner of Shea Lavelle Boutique a specialty store for natural skin, hair and body products.

Mayor Karen Weaver has also served in the Flint and Genesee County Community in a variety of leadership roles including: The Hurley Board of Managers; The Community Foundation of Greater Flint; Priority Children and has served as Flint NAACP Freedom Fund Chair, since 2012. Her love for the arts led her to serve on the board of the Flint Institute of Arts as well as past president of the Pierians Inc., Flint Chapter, a group dedicated to exposing the arts to inner city youth. She is also a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. Zeta Beta Omega Chapter and a lifelong member of Vernon Chapel African Methodist Episcopal Church. (AMEC)

Mayor Karen Weaver has received many awards an honors including, but not limited to:
>>
File: hawawa.png (155 KB, 398x364) Image search: [Google]
hawawa.png
155 KB, 398x364
>>70500987
>finds a shit ton of lead in the kids
>can't find any bullets though, which is puzzling
>>
>>70500987
>dems are so keen on blaming evil republicans
meanwhile
>trump supporters cannot stop blaming immigrants
>trump supporters cannot stop blaming china
>trump supporters cannot stop blaming libruls
>trump supporters cannot stop blaming dems
you can't make this shit up
>>
>>70500987
hey, its fun to talk about shit we know nothing about!

>county building Port Huron direct pipe
>won't be ready for a few years
>city manager is appointed because of general noggery
>city manager decides not to renew contract with Detoilet
>decides to use historically polluted river in the mean time
>mayor and council can do nothing, City Manger trumps all
>city gets sick

as much as I would love to blame the council, this is 100% the managers fault, everything else is basically true about why this is a lost cause, and they wouldn't need a manager if the council wasnt literally comprised of ex-cons (one guy is actually a convicted murderer)
>>
>>70501620

There's your problem right there.
>>
>>70501006
Let the nogs either get off from the stoop, stop drinking 40s and smoking weed in the middle of the, pull up their pants and go to work for once, or let them die off.

The situation eventually will resolve itself one way or another.
>>
>>70495604
water* raciss
>>
File: article-flint-0121.jpg (13 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
article-flint-0121.jpg
13 KB, 400x500
>>70501646

Here's a picture of him.
>>
>>70501668
she just got elected, the mayor under the crisis was a white guy, not that it matters because>>70501646
>>
Rebuilding Detroit would only work if you didn't let the niggers back in when you're done, or they'd just ruin it again.

Same reason any attempts to make Africa not-shit always result in failure.
>>
File: Flint-City-Council.jpg (155 KB, 600x328) Image search: [Google]
Flint-City-Council.jpg
155 KB, 600x328
Anyone notice a pattern yet?
>>
File: 1460235542047.gif (153 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1460235542047.gif
153 KB, 500x475
>>70501642

>I imagine that Trump blames immigrants
>I imagine that Trump blames China
>I imagine that Trump blames libruls
>I imagine that Trump blames dems

You do make this shit up. When you wake up from your victim fantasy, help us to make America great again. (but no niggers kthnx)
>>
>>70501783
yes, after a looooong day at the beach, I assure he's as white as bread

the point stands that the only thing the council did wrong was being so stupid that the state had to step in
>>
>>70500987
what happened was that the govenor gave tons of corporate wellfare in the form of tax breaks. this causes the city to run a deficit. in order to save money they decided to go with the cheaper form of water.
>>
>>70501642
At least republicans can actually fucking back up WHY they blame these people.

All you niggers and feminists ever do in any situation is blame the white man, despite a white man not being anywhere near within a thousand miles.

kill yourself.
>>
Why don't people just move out of flint?
>>
>>70500987
>>niggers drink this shit for OVER TWO YEARS! OVER TWO YEARS NIGGERS BEEN DRINKING THIS PISS COLORED SHIT AND DIDN'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK SERIOUSLY THEY LITERALLY GAVE THIS TO THEIR NIGLETS AND THOUGHT IT WAS TOTALLY FINE

So wait, I don't really care about this whole thing, but this is right? has the water looked like >>70495496 for 2 years???? How the fuck
>>
File: t1F5R-_O.jpg (119 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
t1F5R-_O.jpg
119 KB, 1252x1252
>>70501837
>>70501783
>>70501620
>>
>>70496645
You should read more into the situation.

It is too unbelievably retarded to be explained.
>>
>>70495496
>Niggers are in charge of a town for decades
>Pipes deteriorate because infrastructure is neglected and water becomes shitty
>"IT BE WHITEY FAULT GIBSMEDAT"
>>
>>70501837
i see a bunch of hard working individuals oppressed by two fucking white males
>>
>>70501642
Trump doesn't blame anyone, but he does say foreign leaders take advantage of us.
>>
>
>>70496023
>tfw it takes a white person with delusions of grandeur and some belief in something supernatural, usually fate, in order for them to be truly incorruptible
>tfw only white people get this deluded
>tfw there's no more religion in white society
>tfw white people are long since tired caring about "right"
>tfw even if this insane person existed, he would turn out like Robespierre and inevitably feel that his failure to fix all the things was corruption in itself
This is why things will always suck, huh?

If I was an African American in control of a city, I'd get a huge stroke of self importance and believe I could make it an example of civilisation.
>>
>>70501944
Of what little capital they have remaining is trapped in flint, or they just refuse to leave. Also, do you REALLY want these people to emigrate elsewhere and shit up your neighborhoods?
>>
File: 1456806765467.jpg (86 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456806765467.jpg
86 KB, 600x600
>>70500987
>THIS
As a Michigander I can tell you most of the people in Michigan could give less of a fuck as long as it doesn't mess with their lives. Flint has been slowly decaying for years anyway, reason Snyder isn't going full cuck mode and sucking Flint's dick is because the majority of Michigan isn't affected and doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>70501642
My impression is that Trump supporters actually blame venal politicians for allowing immigrants, china, liberals etc to fuck the US. Nice b8 though.
>>
>>70501944
>Why don't people just move out of flint?

most of them were grandfathered in to this hell, families came two generations ago to work for GM, in the meantime the populace became uneducated and little murdery

probable couldnt paint a mailbox, let alone negotiate something like moving
>>
>>70502181

So what's the problem? Fuck 'em. Let them drink their piss water and die off.
>>
>>70502181
>uneducated and little murdery
read: are black.
>>
>>70500616
So a reverse osmosis filter system wouldn't do shit? Sawyer advertises their filters are used for the nigs in Africa for their water
>>
Exactly how far over established limits in the lead in the water? In all the senationalism over this story I haven't seen any facts outlined
>>
>>70502326

That water has to be completely fucked if an R/O system wouldn't clean it up.

Why is the water so fucked anyway?
>>
File: 1375072891532.jpg (26 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
1375072891532.jpg
26 KB, 533x800
>>70501866
>build a wall
>dozens of instances of him publicly bitching about china
>LOL UR IMAGINING
1/10 got me to reply
>>
Is it safe to say that Flint is a preview of what America will look like once whites are a small minority across the country?
>>
>>70502450
Yes
>>
>>70502275
>Let them drink their piss water and die off.

well, that'd be fun and all, but there are a lot of good people caught behind enemy lines who cant just "pull themselves up by their bootstraps"

that city has two hospitals with some of the finest doctors in the world, literally saved my shit, they don't deserve any of this
>>
>>70502450

Exactly.

That's why I live in a less than 1% nigger county.
>>
Who cares? Niggers are being poisoned, that's a good thing
>>
>>70495496
Fixing it costs money. And they don't have money because niggers think they don't need to pay the water bill and punch holes in municipal distribution pipes or dump cement on shutoff valves when their water gets turned off.
>>
File: 1459569261372.png (336 KB, 900x705) Image search: [Google]
1459569261372.png
336 KB, 900x705
>>70502428

>China exploits the shit out of our trade agreements to their advantage and reexamining them is worth a discusson
>The US has been absorbing the unemployment from a failed Mexican state for decades and eating the social services cost-a physical wall is cheaper to build than the enormous cost this is incurring

We're having a grown up conversation. When you stop virtue signalling for your faggot friends you can join us.
>>
File: 1451331936693.png (130 KB, 208x255) Image search: [Google]
1451331936693.png
130 KB, 208x255
>>70502503

So we blow millions of dollars to save a bunch of apes who wouldn't know the difference anyway to save a couple white people to dumb to leave?

I guarantee you these finest doctors in the world ain't drinking this shit.
>>
>>70501947
The water got more contaminated over time as the pipes corroded.
>>
File: 1451912031080.jpg (97 KB, 551x400) Image search: [Google]
1451912031080.jpg
97 KB, 551x400
>>70502450

We already have real examples of this.
>>
>>70502401
greedy fucks using substandard materials that they knew would fail for the water lines
>>
>>70502636
Dat trigger discipline.
>>
Nibiru?
>>
>>70502636
what the fuck ever, you're not paying a damn dime
>muh taxes

I'm glad everyone has it figured out and theyll never let their communities get this bad, oh and if they do they form their own union, yeah, because the government will totally let that shit happen

you're going to have to fight for your place sooner or later and you might not win, but condemning whole cities is unrealistic
>>
>>70502636
They'll just move out.
>>
>>70502608

lel, I seem to recall /pol/ was advising doing that for the lulz. It's funny someone actually took "pour concrete on it so they can't turn it off" to heart
>>
>>70502503
there are thousands of illegal immigrants that have no education that manage to find jobs and survive in better parts of america. there is literally zero reason why anyone in flint that is a us citizen and have public school education cant find a way to make it elsewhere.
>>
>>70502401
Well it begs the question if the reject stream from a RO system filtering this water with concentrated heavy metals would constitute wastewater subject to regulation.
>>
File: largest threat to world peace.jpg (31 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
largest threat to world peace.jpg
31 KB, 599x337
>>70495496

I've always wondered, when your water looks like that.. why isn't there a collective community effort to actually do something about it. Poverty or not, get off your asses and demand action. Or, learn the fucking skills to do it yourself. Volunteer, work, it's your fucking lifesblood.
>>
>>70503231

Also, on this image.
Japan and SK best allies.
>>
File: Sudanese Australia.jpg (28 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Sudanese Australia.jpg
28 KB, 650x366
>>70503310

Fucking Straya cunts. The fuck are you doing saying America. I expect it from the cucks.
>>
>>70503231

It's niggers, leaf.
>>
File: my meme.png (6 KB, 274x240) Image search: [Google]
my meme.png
6 KB, 274x240
are you talking about Africa?
>>
>>70503231
Niggers would rather live in squalor than exert effort on anything productive.
>>
>>70495496
Because they haven't found a way to blame it on a white republican, or a corporation yet.

You see, anon, when a black democrat fucks up a black democratic town/city, there's no repercussions! In fact, he'll probably get reelected, because he needs to run for governor to fix this horrible mess!

If they wanted it fixed, they would have done it 30+ years ago when they needed to.
>>
>>70495496
Whoever is responsible, whether it be the gov or the city manager, fucked up.

And no, not because the health/public fallout.

They forced state taxpayers to pay 10s of millions to replace a single city's water system when that city contributes negative income to the state budget.
>>
>>70502612
>he thinks a wall would actually work
go to bed, kid
>>
>>70501006
The niggers would have starved years ago, so there'd be no problem
>>
>>70495496
same reason they didn't come with blankets and hot coco during Katrina
same reason they will let hundreds of thousands die if San Andreas was to go off, if Yellowstone was to erupt, etc. etc.
THEY ARE INCOMPETENT
>they hate blacks, it's systemic racism
>there is a plan to bring down real estate prices in the area
>it's a power play by the opposition, manipulating the process to stall it and to make the guys in power look bad
>any other justification
really, anything is better than the truth, that the gov't isn't capable to take care of anything but the smallest of problems in the most stable of times
>>
>>70495496
>Leftist city
They deserve it.
>>
>>70505075
>He thinks door locks actually work

Yes. Go to bed, kid.
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.