[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder: DO NOT take any anti-depressants.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: file.png (50 KB, 515x441) Image search: [Google]
file.png
50 KB, 515x441
Reminder:

DO NOT take any anti-depressants.
>>
File: 1459523499643.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
1459523499643.png
139 KB, 917x871
>>70445534
This. If you're already thinking about that shit, DO NOT TAKE.

Unless you're some kinda faggot, in which case DO TAKE YOU FAGGOT.
>>
I had to take them throughout childhood. What do?
>>
They are objectively worse than a placebo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hUltqHaGTA
>>
>>70445776
I only googled this because I'm cleaning the house. I found this box of pills that I do not recognize AT ALL. they's already partly used, and I don't even know if they're mine, but the box has my name on it.

I googled to see what they are, and then came to (pic in OP). to my knowledge, I have never EVER been on anti-depressants. I live on my own by the way, so it can't be someone else's (also my name's on it).

I'm pretty spooked.
>>
>>70445776
>>70445534

It's because everyone has a different body chemistry so many drugs do the opposite of what is intended in people.

One day we'll know from your genes which drugs will be effective for you.
>>
I'm not depressed,but i need zoloft for serotonin balance.
>>
>>70445534
5mg of Lexpro + 200mg of Wellbutrin daily

That shit helps me be functional, seriously. I know /pol/ probably thinks depression is just some whiny faggot moaning because no gf, and there are certainly lots of people like that, but actual clinical depression caused by chemical imbalance can be debilitating.
>>
I can't get erections anymore.
>>
>Brothers wife takes Effexor
>Brother starts taking it
>They both slowly start ignoring their child
>Mother has to go over every day just to make sure the child diapers are changed
>Brothers wife is literally going insane painting pictures of faces she sees in her heads
>Pictures she paints resemble egyptian goddesses half faced with abstract faces
>Sister wife paints one with a frog face
>Brothers wife had a Kek vision and knows its the end of times
>She breaks down an ends up in the hospital for a week
>Doctor blames weed; they don't smoke weed

Wooh its a crazy world lads.
>>
>>70446224
that's not a fix though, just masks the symptoms
>>
>Children, adolescents, and young adults
>tfw I am none of these

Anti-dpressants are stupid though. I just take vyvanse (due to my ADHD) and been coping quite well. All the wasted years of not taking this stuff has been getting to me though. Been going to therapy every week. Hoping for the best.
>>
File: file.png (15 KB, 485x106) Image search: [Google]
file.png
15 KB, 485x106
>>70446463
are you 65 or older? :^)
>>
Thank you for reminding me what a dumb bunch of cucks are on this board :-)

Don't you have some holocaust denying to get back to? :-P
>>
>>70446567
>:-)
>:-P
Hi Schlomo, do you work for big pharma? :^)
>>
>>70446224

>I know /pol/ probably thinks depression is just some whiny faggot moaning because no gf, and there are certainly lots of people like that, but actual clinical depression caused by chemical imbalance can be debilitating.

They probably think all mental disorders are fake. Bipolar, high anxiety, depression etc. Even though there are a lot of people that fake it for attention, there are others that really have it and actually do have it and maybe even try to not have attention drawn to it
>>
10 Years on this shit, 4chan was the cure, not the drugs.
>>
>>70446436
What's the fix then? For that matter, what's the problem?

For me, depression didn't manifest as just "really sad" like most people imagine, it was an extreme lack of energy, and I do mean extreme. I'm a PhD student in Physics at a top school, I've always worked hard to be where I am (worked 30 hours/week all through undergrad, teach extra classes in grad school while doing research, etc.), I'm not simply lazy. I truly believe that it's a chemical issue, and if a drug can correct that imbalance and allow me to recover functionality, what's the issue? What other "fix" is there?

Would you tell someone with eye glasses that they're merely "masking the symptoms"?
>>
>>70446653
Hi foreigner are you in some depressing foreign country? ;-)
>>
>>70446757
>What's the fix then? For that matter, what's the problem?
your life, you, your environment. improve them.
>>
>>70445534
I love it when they argue "but they were already like this," so in other words their best defense is calling their drug utterly useless.
>>
>>70445776
I took Celexa for three months. It didn't sit well with me. Never again!
>>
>>70445534
Doctors have always been trying to put me on antidepressants, amphetamines and benzos all my life but I had a red pilled mum who taught me a lot about natural health and avoid taking these medications because they do more damage than they cure
>>
>have mental condition
>LOL /pol/ told me i don't have to take shit
>>
>>70446808
>your life, you, your environment. improve them.
I'm in a top PhD program, no debt, loving long term girlfriend, excellent relationship with my parents, good friends, and have all of my needs met--- it's literally not an issue of "improving my life".
>>
>>70446935
based mom saved your ass.
>>
>>70447040
sounds like denial, you're ignoring something.
>>
I take luvox and it's great, I don't freak out over irrational things anymore and that allows me to think shit through before I do something stupid
>>
>>70447203
you could have reached the same point without the drugs, you know, by mentally maturing.
>>
>>70447139
>sounds like denial, you're ignoring something.
Take a look in the mirror, my anonymous scientologist colleague from aquafresh-stan.
>>
I've been thinking about suicide for years now. It's always in the back of my mind for some reason or another.

The only time I actually got scared I would do it was when I was on Zoloft. I suddenly had this moment of clarity one night and all I could think was "so this is as good as life is going to get". It was incredibly scary and I quit taking them. Now I'm still depressed but at least I can experience some good along with the bad, as opposed to the endless feeling of "meh" when I was on antidepressants.

I don't really know what else to do anymore. Shit sucks in my life but I don't want to take pills anymore. Maybe things will get better, maybe not. I guess I just have to stay alive to find out.
>>
obviously never took them.
>>
>>70445534
literally nothing wrong with a Dopamine reuptake inhibitor
>>
>>70447274

>/pol/ talking about being mentally mature
>>
>>70446744
How do you think 4chan cured you of depression?
>>
>>70445534
Definitely don't

>Got depressed
>Tried pills
>Just made it all worse
>Stopped using pills
>Still depressed, but at the same rate of how shit things were before pills

And then I checked into them
Majority of situations the things don't even do anything whatsoever past placebo effect
It's a fucking placebo with a huge list of side effects
>>
>>70445534
A few years ago I tried to an hero with my wellbutrin XL, ended up in the hospital strapped to a bed (for fear I would start having seizures). Instead I started hallucinating that there were bugs all over me and horses running around my head. Pretty intense stuff.
>>
>>70447277
Anon, most people don't find the right combination of antidepressants on the first try. You may wish to try a non SSRI antidepressant. Just have your psychiatrist monitor you pretty closely, and it will be alright. Also, you should probably arrange for some talk therapy--- my big criticism of modern psychiatric care is that too often they just prescribe drugs without any talk therapy, when really a combination of the two is most effective.

Seriously though, don't give up, shit can improve.
>>
>>70447371
dank memes + meme magic = happy life
>>
>>70446432
this is what happens when you give somebody who's bipolar a SSRI
>>70446463
Better be taking L-Tyrosine with that lest you end up with dopamine defficiency over time.
>>
>>70446432
I CAN HEAR THE GRASS GROW
>>
>give antidepressants to suicidal people
>some of them kill themselves
must be duh medicines
>>
>>70447481
what a retard. you should've tried to OD on something else. It's not too late
>>
I started taking sertraline yesterday. I am aware it may take weeks for it to start to have any positive effects. When i asked the doctor about the side effects he kinda danced around the question.

Last night I woke up extremely nauceous and a felt like I as having a panic attack.

Are there any medications that might actually help me?

I've felt depressed for about 10 years, last week I tried to commit suicide. I was in hospital for a few days. I have never gone to a doctor regarding depression before. I am 22.

Also, I am not a libtard.
>>
>>70445534
Why not? They just don't do anything and make you sleepy but they are not the "Mass murder suicide pills".
>>
>>70447861
bismuth_crystal.jpg
>>
File: 1452223333936.jpg (153 KB, 1280x881) Image search: [Google]
1452223333936.jpg
153 KB, 1280x881
for men why not just take steroids(even the weak ass over the counter DHEA reduces my depression) and for women why not get married and have kids for the future conquest of the middle east and genocide of Africa
>>
>>70445534
It's bullshit I didn't feel more suicidal after I started taking Prozac
>>
>>70445534
>take some pills to fight depression and suicidal thoughts
>the same pills can make you kill yourself
Literally what
>>
>>70445534
My mother used anti-depressants heavily during pregnancy so I think my brain chemistry is fucked up due to it.

When I do not use anti-depressants I get regular psychosis, halucinations, rapid mood shifts, etc. When I use the exact same anti-depressant my mother was prescribed I am completely stable.

Just imagine how many generations down the line that shit will fuck people up. I literally cannot live without them.
>>
>>70447766

just like muh vaccinations causing the tism
>>
>>70445534
Antidepressant prescription is a crap shoot. If they don't start having a positive effect after a few weeks you have to go to your doctor and let them know. The only drug that I really advise against is Lithium.
>>
>>70448092
>My mother used anti-depressants heavily during pregnancy so I think my brain chemistry is fucked up due to it.
AFAIK doctors generally recommend that you stop those sorts of medication during pregnancy, so there may be a grain of truth to that.
>>
>>70446224
>muh chemical imbalance

There is no solid evidence for "chemical imbalances" causing depression or other mental illness. That's why every fucking psychiatric medication advertisement states that "experts believe this is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain".
There's also little to no proof that psychiatric medications improve quality of life in the long term.
>>
No worries. Only xanax and opiates here.
>>
>>70446411
See your psychiatrist and ask them to adjust the dose or switch the medication.
>>
>>70446067
they put it into your mouth when you asleep grampa holland.
>>
>>70447685
>never psychotic before
>feed them powerful mind altering drugs
>they become psychotic
>WELP THEYRE BIPOLAR GOOD THING WE CAUGHT IT EARLY

what an utter waste of lives and money
>>
>>70448139
>The only drug that I really advise against is Lithium.
Lithium is extremely effective in certain circumstances, but it should definitely not be the first option for most people.

>>70448204
>There is no solid evidence for "chemical imbalances" causing depression or other mental illness. That's why every fucking psychiatric medication advertisement states that "experts believe this is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain".
>There's also little to no proof that psychiatric medications improve quality of life in the long term.
The brain is an incredibly complicated system, and it is near impossible given current technology/methods to say anything definitively re: cause and effect in brain function. I think the chemical imbalance thing is probably oversimplified in general, and psychiatrists are prone to prescribing drugs when often patients would be better suited to talk therapy. However, you are deluding yourself if you think that proper and responsible use of drugs are not the appropriate treatment for certain people (generally in combination with at least some sort of talk therapy).
>>
>>70448609
i'm not saying SSRIs aren't over prescribed, i'm just saying 9/10 cases of SSRI induced psychosis is because the patient is bipolar and not just depressed.
>>
>>70448609
At least we don't fix them lobotomies, blood letting, and eye leeching anymore
>>
File: aXm213xjU.jpg (65 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
aXm213xjU.jpg
65 KB, 650x650
>>70445534
>>
>>70447909
Zoloft made me totally impotent, mildly psychotic, and when I went off it I had withdrawals.

It did nothing positive.
>>
>>70445534
Literally smoke weed instead and you'll get more benefit even though weed has no benefit.

Anti-depressants are essentially just packaged and cleansed industrial runoff that companies get a little profit on selling through pharmaceutical companies. Don't believe the organic movement, there was never any stop in the toxicity of human consumption and there never will be. We're evolving to be more receptive to drugs and toxicity, and we're growing weaker and less healthy as a species.

There's no way to stop this and eventually natural selection will cause us to whither away utterly
>>
>>70448843
So you had a bad experience with one specific SSRI, ergo medication is the wrong choice for anyone at any time?
>being this retarded
>>
>>70445534
I would rather just put up with the occasional few days of depression. Anti-depressants fuck you up. I am better off taking my chances with nature.
>>
>>70448922

>smoke weed

Stopped reading there.

Filthy degenerate
>>
File: 1457554737069.png (2 MB, 1300x1100) Image search: [Google]
1457554737069.png
2 MB, 1300x1100
>>70448922
>t. burnout faget
>>
File: 1437063688780.jpg (13 KB, 252x317) Image search: [Google]
1437063688780.jpg
13 KB, 252x317
Sertraline master race reporting in
>>
Anti-depressants are for women.
I'm not saying that as means of trying to appear tough, but rather, they were literally designed specifically for women.
Only women ever enjoy taking anti-depressants.
Every man I've ever know (myself included) who has taken them has either tried to kill themself, or someone due to some psychotic episode.
DO NOT FALL FOR THE PHARMA JEW!
>>
>muh placebos

get drunk every once in a while like rest of us, ya fairies
>>
>/pol/ is now full of doctors

t. 300k starting
>>
>>70449006
For people with legit major depression, it's not ever "the occasional few days".

If you just have occasional depressive days, you're probably within the normal variation of human experience, and if it causes a lot of discomfort for you then I'd say first seek talk therapy. There is a big problem with over pathologizing things that otherwise would be considered normal human behavior/experience.
>>
File: joo43.png (209 KB, 649x621) Image search: [Google]
joo43.png
209 KB, 649x621
>>70448098
>>
>>70449027
>>70449045

Meth/Speed is also fine. I don't smoke anymore myself because marijuana is a gateway drug, but my point is that even though it is completely useless medicinally, it still has more benefit in its uselessness than anti depressants have in their shit
>>
>>70449246

fuck off kike
>>
>>70445534
Only temporarily
>>
>>70449268
>it still has more benefit in its uselessness than anti depressants have in their shit
>i know this because my dealer was in medical school for a year and a half
>>
>>70446067
you are either lying, crazy or something really spoopy is going on here.
>>
>>70448704
>never been psychotic before
>they take SSRIs
>become psychotic
>it's a life long condition that they always had and the powerful mind altering medication is not to blame

Uh...
>>
>>70446067
That's the creepiest thing I've read all year. Good pasta. I'm stealing it
>>
>>70449353
I know because I was on antidepressants and antidepressants for years before I became an addict
>>
>>70449268
>but my point is that even though it is completely useless medicinally,
>it still has more benefit in its uselessness than anti depressants

HURR WEED IS USELESS, DURR ITS HAS BENEFITS OVER ANTIDEPRESSANTS
>>
>>70449461
>reading comprehension
I'm saying the med is to blame as is the disease.
>>
File: Capture.png (1 KB, 131x39) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1 KB, 131x39
>>70449336
>50% chance of OP killing himself for 3 minutes.

i would take that.
>>
>>70449481
Again, your own personal experience does not mean that it's an inappropriate treatment for other people. There seem to be a lot of anons in this thread making that fallacy.
>>
>>70449432
I'm not lying, and I'm not crazy.
>>
>>70446076
Incorrect. The suicidal ideation caused by antidepressants comes from how it affects motivation. Depressed people often hold off on killing themselves because depression destroys motivation, which is why many of them find it hard to even get out of bed.

Antidepressants help with both the feelings of sadness and the motivation, but it fixes the motivation problem usually a month or so before the rest of the depression, meaning people in the early stages of antidepressant usage will still feel suicidal, but will suddenly have the energy to do something about it.
>>
>>70448937
Ok let's hear your experiences with SSRIs m8
>>
>>70445776
"Prozac: now available in suppository for you faggots!"
>>
>>70449524
I don't think that's a common argument made by legalization advocates, if you're trying to invoke that. Antidepressants work for some people, but seriously, the side effects are so common and so severe that I think it's criminal some of these drugs available through prescription aren't called clinical trials. Docs and psychiatrists treat their patients like data-filled lab rats more often than I think most people can stomach thinking about. What's it to you? Are you biochem or something?
>>
>>70449597
Maybe the fact that there's so many of them saying it should hold clout you fucking shill.
>>
>>70449635
This is true, the greatest risk of suicide is in the recovery stage. That's why it's important to couple it with regular talk therapy, so your therapist can keep track of this stuff (vs. psychiatrists who just throw pills at you and forget about you).
>>
>>70445534
i have been taking those for about 5 months
got them prescribed for ADD
i lost about 10kg because i dont have the need to stuff myself with food anymore

but i dont feel more happy
also i feel effects of alcohol sooner

so call me faggot all you wish, but these made my life better
>>
this has been known about for years inc. by the doctors who prescribe the drugs

antidepressants come with a fucking leaflet that tells you this
>>
>>70449528
Why bipolar, unless you mean them becoming more manic. The girl seeing pepe and panting faces was probably borderline. Couldn't it be they're schizotypal or have schizophreniform?
>>
File: 1458689959368.jpg (47 KB, 594x594) Image search: [Google]
1458689959368.jpg
47 KB, 594x594
>>70446038
cannot listen to molyneux so obnoxious
>>
ITT: uneducated idiots from the internet age
>>
File: amanita_muscaria_red-512x384.jpg (85 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
amanita_muscaria_red-512x384.jpg
85 KB, 512x384
>>70445534
>>70446224
I've had major depression my entire life, and the only thing that cures it 10000% with no side effects is taking magic mushrooms every 2-4 weeks.

It's basically a miracle cure.
>>
>>70449528
How does a person have a disease if it's only triggered by ingesting powerful mind altering chemicals?

Does a person have schizophrenia if they get psychotic from methamphetamine abuse or alcohol withdrawal too?
>>
>>70449997
That shit is dangerous, how do you deal with it?
>>
ITT: Faggot shills and first year psyche majors who think they're Sigmund Freud.
>>
>>70449618
yeah, right, there are only normies in this board
>>
File: iYdD0.png (29 KB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
iYdD0.png
29 KB, 219x186
>falling for the pharma jew
>>
>>70449979
>ITT: Millennials

FTFY
>>
>>70449758
>I don't think that's a common argument made by legalization advocates, if you're trying to invoke that.

No i wasnt faggot. I was trying to show how you contradicted yourself. However, your drug addled brain can no longer comprehend basic tenants of logic.
>>
>>70449997
there is actually research going into this you might be right
>>
>>70449997
I'd love to take datura, DMT, LSD and magic mushrooms but I have no idea where to get them. Where the hell do you find them?
>>
File: 1459862464323.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
1459862464323.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>70450214
>I'd love to take datura
>>
ITT: Big Pharma shills, drug dealing psychiatrists, and just blue pilled faggots
>>
>be depressed ADDfag
>go to jew psychiatrist
>prescribes me Adderal (score) and Wellbutrin
>ADD gets better
>people notice I'm no longer depressed all the time
>become hypersexual (odd, but cool, w/e)
>lose a TON of weight, become almost skelly mode
>start doing drugs; coke, LSD, ecstasy
>start hooking up with sluts on fetlife, craigslist
>get obsessed with violence, start shaking uncontrollably thinking about killing people with hammers
>start planning to do seriously dangerous things (kidnapping, armed robbery, bank/truck heist, large scale drug/gun deals, rape)
>stop seeing family and friends, work quality declines
>one day step back and realize I'm becoming Trevor fucking Phillips for some reason, and it is always a bad idea to be Trevor Phillips
>don't want to quit cold turkey and crash

What the fuck do I do, lads
Shit is getting bizarre.
>>
>>70450214
>>70450175
>>70449997

Degenerates who should strongly consider killing themselves.
>>
>>70447277
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4S_4jX0ERA

If you can manage to change your breathing patterns you can get better.
>>
>>70445534
The only Anti Depressants working is 4chan
It is free and affective.
>>
>>70450214
With magic mushrooms, buy the spores, grow them yourself.
>>
>>70449766
>Maybe the fact that there's so many of them saying it should hold clout you fucking shill.
hurr durr most people don't need insulin ergo diabetics should never use it

>>70449689
>Ok let's hear your experiences with SSRIs m8
A year or two after I started my PhD program I began to experience extreme lethargy, and a couple months later had a bad breakup that left me feeling pretty sad. Started weekly talk therapy, and after a month or two the sadness had gone away, but I still had extremely low energy/motivation. I was able to continue teaching my classes, but past that I wasn't really functional, wasn't making progress in research, etc.

My psychiatrist (who I was seeing weekly for talk therapy) prescribed me Lexapro. The Lexapro did a good job of helping me regain motivation/energy, but it did cause a little bit of impotence and it felt like it was suppressing any positive affect I had. I went off the medication for about 8 months, since I had largely recovered my functions and thought I could handle things on my own. 8 months later I was in the same situation as before--- happy with my life, but just totally devoid of energy. Psychiatrist prescribed a combination of Wellbutrin and Lexapro, which has worked like a charm--- I have my energy back, no sexual side effects, totally stable emotions.

It works for some people, it's just that neurochemistry varies vastly between individuals so it's important to find the right drug or combination of drugs. It's highly unlikely that the first one you try is the right one, or in the right dosage--- it can take two or three rounds of adjustment before you find something that works for you.
>>
>>70449597
>>70449481
>>70449353

*antidepressants and antidepressants alone

sorry that's what I meant. You're right, it's my personal experience, but there's enough (mostly) trustworthy statistics and enough word down the grapevine to confirm a lot of what I'm positing wistfully right now. Go out 2-3 layers of your family/friends, and you'll find someone who either was or knew someone who became vegetables or offed themselves from painkillers/antidepressant abuse.

There's so little doctor-patient oversight in these sorts of things too. If you want to keep antidepressants mainstream, fine, but make the system less susceptible to turning the patient-doctor relationship into a dealer-buyer one.

I'm someone who has been in both situations, they were so similar in the language, the motions and all that that it's got me laughing just thinking about it.

I'd like to re-iterate to avoid dudeweed shit that I freely admit marijuana is degenerate and useless. Probably shouldn't have mentioned it, but antidepressants are more harmful than it is worth it to have them so conventionally accepted.

And also people are getting more and more used to being high, eating toxic things, and being in toxic environments, and a lot of us are getting a lot weaker overall. This is why I hate all the shitty star trek / hippie future shows. We're either going transhuman so we can control our own evolution or we're going to whither away and die
>>
File: putaa.jpg (250 KB, 624x489) Image search: [Google]
putaa.jpg
250 KB, 624x489
>>70450312
see, it doesn't need anti-depressent for OP to kill himself.
>>
>>70445534
The only antidepressants worth taking are mirtazapine and tianeptine. They don't give you limp penis and they take effect almost immediately.
>>
>>70450328
I remember the fun I had with street speed when I was a kid. Getting stim-dick wasn't fun though.
>>
>>70450336
>mushrooms create cure for depression by accident
>FUCKING DEGENERATE SHIT
>doctors in lab coats synthetically recreate molecules in mushrooms that cure depression
>perfectly alright
>>
File: 1367721604876.jpg (489 KB, 1024x769) Image search: [Google]
1367721604876.jpg
489 KB, 1024x769
>>70450085
It's not dangerous at all though, you just need to start small.

The only thing that you need to work out is having a good mindset going in, and maybe some friends to do it with, since it's a lot more fun with friends since you get to share the trip together.

>>70450175
Yeah I'm aware of it, and from personal experience I back up all the research with more certainty than my love for jerking off to chinese cartoons.

>>70450214
>Grow them yourself
>Buy from an online black marget
>Go pick some
>Get to know dealers and ask if they have any

I bought online a few times with good results, and I've known dealers that had okay to great stuff, but it's probably easier to just grow them yourself, and there's plenty of guides online to learn how to do it.

Not sure how easy any of this is outside the US, but there's probably plenty of drug deal "refugees" around.
>>
This shit happened to me when on ADD pills.

Of course when you try to talk about that everyone calls bullshit and just calls you a lazy shit.
>>
>>70450446
>hurr durr

Yeah opinion fucking discarded.
Come back when you learn how to speak like an adult you fucking chimp.
>>
>>70445534
>>70445776
/pol/ is wrong, anti-depressants help alot
>>
>>70450448
>There's so little doctor-patient oversight in these sorts of things too. If you want to keep antidepressants mainstream, fine, but make the system less susceptible to turning the patient-doctor relationship into a dealer-buyer one.
I agree with this wholeheartedly--- 50 years ago psychiatrists were trained in talk therapy in addition to psychopharmacology, and they kept much closer tabs/had closer relationships with their patients. These days they are trained almost exclusively in psychopharmacology and their first inclination is to throw medication at a patient and forget about them. It's a serious failing in medical training, and I think a lot of people are inappropriately prescribed antidepressants as a result (leading to some of the shit some other anons have been posting).
>>
>>70447276

He's right, you know. Everything you listed is what society expects of you to be considered successful, but is that what you want? Sometimes improving your life simply means telling society to fuck off and do what truly makes you happy, even if it's not considered successful.
>>
File: raccoon peek.jpg (2 MB, 2113x1693) Image search: [Google]
raccoon peek.jpg
2 MB, 2113x1693
>>70450328
Maybe take smaller doses and start controlling your urges better to instead focus on things that aren't totally self destructive.

Adderall is excellent though, if you get a buzz off it like I do then instead of sitting down to plan out killing hookers, instead go work on something tangible, you fuck.
>>
>>70450596
>It's not dangerous at all

>amanita muscaria
>not dangerous

Seriously? Is one of the most poisonous mushrooms. What I tried to ask is how do you prepare the mushroom to take it.
>>
>>70450710
>taking advice from someone who thinks children should be administered seven loads of muslim semen a day

SWEDEN YES!
>>
>>70450172
Oh shit, ok. Well my point is that antidepressants are overall pretty useless since most of them are going to leave the user with a net loss or new problem, whereas weed, while having no medical benefit, doesn't have many drawbacks other than, as you kindly mentioned, slow mental degredation from overuse and a semi-temporary psychological addiction.

That's not good, but it's a helluva lot less than antidepressants will fuck you with, and at least you'll actually get to feel good without mood shifts and incredibly strong, sudden urges to kill yourself that you didn't have when you first started seeking therapy.

So I'm saying antidepressants are useless/harmful enough that you may AS WELL just smoke weed. If you're depressed, I wouldn't honestly suggest doing that. Weed can make it worse as well.
>>
>>70450846
>He's right, you know. Everything you listed is what society expects of you to be considered successful, but is that what you want? Sometimes improving your life simply means telling society to fuck off and do what truly makes you happy, even if it's not considered successful.
I'm pretty happy anon, sometimes the cigar is just a cigar.
>>
File: 1458088269936.jpg (19 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1458088269936.jpg
19 KB, 320x320
>>70449927
not an argument
>>
>>70450678
>Come back when you learn how to speak like an adult you fucking chimp.
Make patently idiotic arguments, get a patently idiotic response.
>>
File: 1456615684392.png (52 KB, 417x410) Image search: [Google]
1456615684392.png
52 KB, 417x410
>>70450328
>>70450895
>>
>>70445534

That has been on the warning llabel for decades. The first weeks when you use it you get even more depressed
>>
File: 1286142832930.jpg (329 KB, 908x698) Image search: [Google]
1286142832930.jpg
329 KB, 908x698
>>70445534
Starting antidepressants is linked to an increased risk of suicide because they take a couple of weeks to start working, and they don't work all at once. A common symptom of depression is a lack of energy and motivation--where even just getting out of bed can be difficult.

Well, what happens when that listlessness goes away, but your suicidal thoughts are still there? Increased risk of suicide. Hang tight for another week or so and the thoughts of suicide will fade.

Source: take antidepressants, talked with my doctor
>>
>>70445534
I had a seizure in the library using those pills.
>>
File: Hydnellum ferrugineum.jpg (84 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
Hydnellum ferrugineum.jpg
84 KB, 500x334
>>70450896
Well there's more than 1 kind of mushroom that contains psilocybin, so just take the less insane ones.

Amanita Muscaria just has a cool iconic look is all.
>>
File: 1416323075312.jpg (16 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1416323075312.jpg
16 KB, 256x256
>>70445534
Before Anti-Depressants
>Depressed all the time
>Wanna kill myself
>nearly did a few times

After
>Depressed not as often and not as bad
>Still wanna kill myself but only sometimes
>Nearly did once
>>
>>70445534
I went off my anti-depressants. It was a big mistake. I'm still off them but I really need them.
>>
>>70450989
Go gobble another dick-sized pill down your throat faggot. Sounds like you're getting a little negative, faggot ass queer.
>>
>>70445534
Its true. I was on Lexipro for over a year and I thought I was depressed before....

Once I started taking them I began talking to myself a lot more. It wasn't like normal talking to myself, I felt like I was talking down to myself about how terrible everything is and how gross and disgusting I was. I began to want to hurt other people. I realized the pills were making me feel that way so I stopped taking them.

I have been off them for years now and my life has never been better.
>>
>>70451125
>Go gobble another dick-sized pill down your throat faggot. Sounds like you're getting a little negative, faggot ass queer.
You seem to be experiencing a lot of anger, anon--- let's talk about that. What was your childhood like?
>>
File: 1435451962620.jpg (57 KB, 476x700) Image search: [Google]
1435451962620.jpg
57 KB, 476x700
>>70450994
>>
>>70445534
If any anons are thinking about getting on anti depressants, please just go watch some of father adolfs speech videos. They will fill you with the pride and happiness you need to get your life back on track.
>>
>>70451195
Nah rather not.
Psychology is a farce. But whatever. Keep making mad dosh off of that snake oil.
>>
File: 1458144884031.jpg (107 KB, 627x782) Image search: [Google]
1458144884031.jpg
107 KB, 627x782
>>70451238
>If any anons are thinking about getting on anti depressants, please just go watch some of father adolfs speech videos. They will fill you with the pride and happiness you need to get your life back on track.

>don't take your medication, just listen to Hitler
never change /pol/
>>
>>70446067

It's quite simple. Your psyche has fragmented. You are multiple personalities. The person taking the pills is Other You
>>
>>70450446
>went through a break up that left me pretty sad
>it's a chemical imbalance!

So a bad break up caused your brain to basically break to the point that you cannot function day to day and to recover you need to take a bunch of mind altering drugs for years?

Eh ok
>>
>>70446432
>Pictures she paints resemble egyptian goddesses

WE
>>
>>70451050
So... Have you meet the gods in your trips?
>>
>>70451052
exercise, socialize and get plenty of vitamin D

love yourself, and not just physically
>>
>>70445534
i love my citalopram, i take a really low dose but it completely stops the twitches that make me want to do hard drugs again
>>
>>70445534
That's bullshit.

I took Prozac for 6 years and have been on Zoloft for a year and a half now. No suicidal issues.
>>
>>70451419
Did you read the rest of the post? Or just pick one particular sentence, remove all the context, and believe it supports your preconception?
>>
>>70447909
hey it's normal to feel a little nauseous when you start an antidepressant, but it should fade in a couple days. now the only side effect i have using a SSRI is loss of sexual interest.

there are lots of medications that might help, but the main thing to do is to combo the medicine with therapy. it really helps a fuckton, trust me. one of the most reccomended lines is cognitive-behaioural therapy
>>
>>70451465
I do exercise and the fact that the sun fucking exists now that winter is over has made things better but still.
>>
>>70446432
>Doctor blames weed

The idiot fucked up the diagnosis and give them a wrong medication. Everyone knows weed don't do that.
>>
>>70450312
Fucking casual, if you're going to use something for a buz, you do it properly.

>>70450444
Buy them from where?

>>70450596
Never seen any. Wouldn't mind.
>>
File: Dr. Kikenstein, I'm NSDAP.jpg (217 KB, 490x1280) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Kikenstein, I'm NSDAP.jpg
217 KB, 490x1280
>>70451238
>>70451323
Good advice desu fampai
>>
All these replies and not one person points out that this is a bullshit box label warning mandated by the FDA for all anti-depressants?

This warning is literally based on nothing; the FDA declared all anti-depressants will get this warning based on a now-debunked study that purported to show that SSRI's - which Wellbutrin is not - may increase suicidal thoughts.

Yes, the FDA thinks that if you call a drug something, that means it behaves just like every other drug; notice how anti-psychotic medications get a diabetes warning no matter whether there's any evidence that particular drug may cause diabetes or not.
>>
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/study-shows-70-percent-of-americans-take-prescription-drugs/

Anti-depressants should be used in one situation only: you are literally about to kill yourself and there is no other option. I found myself searching for my roommate's gun with every intent to blow my head off and decided I had to try something. So I went in and told the doc that if I didn't turn things around I thought I would be dead soon, that was no joke. They gave me Zoloft and it did make things better.

But, they also said "you will be on Zoloft for the rest of your life." Apparently I had a "chemical imbalance" in my brain. Which chemicals were out of balance and by how much? No one could say. But hey take these pills to put whatever is wrong back to whatever it was supposed to be.

So I quit the pills after about six months. That was 20 years ago. Later I discovered psilocybin mushroom trips which made my depression go away forever. Every year or two I do 3 grams on a sunny day and all is right with the world.
>>
>one of the side effects is permanent cotton mouth

ya, thanks but no thanks
>>
>>70447909
What dose were you at, you gotta start small
>>
>>70451805
>Anti-depressants should be used in one situation only: you are literally about to kill yourself

They take weeks to work senpai.
>>
>>70450896
Eating a raw red is perfectly safe.
Other colours will fuck your shit up though.

Well prepared reddies are also delicious and won't even get you high.
>>
>>70451906
Thanks for the insight
>>
>>70451105
>i really need them

>mfw a symptom of SSRI withdrawal is extreme depression
>mfw once taking them it's almost impossible to stop

Thanks modern medicine, I'm sure 1 in 10 Americans actually *need* their SSRIs and aren't totally being kiked.
>>
>>70449997
You're absolutely right. Me taking magic mushrooms cured me. I do it every so many months.

It gives you a clear headed vison for weeks after you've taken them. It has been the cure for me.
>>
>>70451812
You think that's bad? Look into tardive dyskinesia.
>>
>>70446067
sounds like you are a MK ultra sleeper subject
>>
>>70446432
when i took anti-depressants this shit happened to me too, it was like being lobotomized and going through acid afterglow
>>
>>70451323
>implying that it wouldn't work
>>
>>70450398
>affective

goddamn it ahmed.
>>
>>70446411

IKTF. I also can't get erections anymore. I've been off them for 3 years.
>>
>>70446224
>I'm a fucking pussy
>>
File: 1368069552068.jpg (252 KB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
1368069552068.jpg
252 KB, 3888x2592
>>70451450
Yeah in a sense, but it depends on your concept of God and life itself.

On a good trip you can feel connected to what is essentially all life, so if you think of God as just the underlying foundation for the manifestation for life then you'll feel it.

Also once my ego totally broke down and I became my own universe, which was pretty intense.

>>70451709
You can buy spores online wherever, assuming the UK is like the US where spores are legal since they don't contain the psilocybin chemical.

Make sure you get a good guide though, because you need to be very precise when growing.
>>
>>70446463
stimulants will fuck you up just as bad
>>
>>70450214
order 1plsd
>>
>>70450585
>>mushrooms create cure for depression by accident
No
>>doctors in lab coats synthetically recreate molecules in mushrooms that cure depression
Source?
>>
>>70446067
praxis
>>
>>70448701
>However, you are deluding yourself if you think that proper and responsible use of drugs are not the appropriate treatment for certain people

You literally just admitted that there's no evidence; so how the fuck do you think you have any ground to call someone deluded for opposing your 'solution' to a problem you can't even demonstrate exists?

Fuck off, you pseudo-intellectual.
>>
>>70446411
become a sissy
>>
>>70450998

its not though its literally a side effect to get more depressed and there for suicidal from ssri's
>>
I just got prescribed lexapro

In just a few days it seems to have helped
>>
>>70445534
Medical professional here. The reason why suicides increase when taking antidepressants is because you gain back your motivation before your mood increases, causing you to have the motivation to actually kill yourself. Avoid antidepressants anyways for the most part because they are bad for you.
>>
>>70449997
I was dealing with ptsd and depression after getting out of the military. Drinking lots, kinda flushing my life down the drain. Then started doing shrooms... I now do a heroic dose every month or 2 and havnt felt depressed or any of that shit since.

Shrooms are the true red pill. They help you see clearly.
>>
>>70450896
just take some jimsonweed aka datura

best shit out there
>>
>>70445534
My doctors refuse to give me pills and just want to talk this shit out. Doesn't help. Some people just need something stronger than whining at an old man about their self loathing.
>>
>>70450064
It starts off the disease, just like how people can end up permanently schizophrenic if they have a high risk factor (genetic) and then take cannabis. The could have just become schizophrenic later in life anyways.
>>
>>70447552
this place is definately reinforcing whatever mental illnesses i have
>>
>>70446935

My mom did the opposite and pushed drugs on me. Now I'm chemically chrippled.
>>
>>70450917
Please just stopped.

Youre worse than the paramedic who talked to me after I attempted suicide. He told me I should try smoking weed. I just looked at him with a disgusted look on my face.
>>
>>70451534
How am I wrong, that's what you said.
>break up damaged your brain
>take mind altering drugs to function
>stop taking drugs and lose ability to function
>take mind altering drugs again indefinitely

????
>>
>>70446067

>I dont know who they belong to but the box has my name on it

Mystery solved. I swear to God /pol/ is full of schizophrenics dropped on their heads as children.
>>
>>70452288
DUDE
>>
>>70448202
>brain chemistry
Pituitary gland problems? Estrogen?
>>
>>70452179

Yeah, I've been going back to the gym and doing more work. I think it works fine so far. You can hardly tell there's a difference until you notice you're not anxious anymore
>>
>>70445534
>Brother is "depressed"
>Takes anti-depressants
>Move on to smoking Meth
>Stops going to school
>Gets skinnier and erratic
>Losing his mind and wasting away

I don't think alot of people realize how fucked up it is to be taking any kind of powerful prescription drug. Whether it is anti-depressant or pain killers, I just hear nothing but horrible news and nobody ever gets 100% better.
>>
>>70445534
of course they do you moron. antidepressants neutralize your emotions most of the time to facilitate the psychological treatment. some people will take that as a clue to commit suicide.

the drug doesn't increase your suicidal thoughts, it's your stupid ass that does.
>>
>>70452192
You had best be at least a self ordained shaman for that shit
>>
>>70452385

Maybe it was the meth? Idiot
>>
>>70448843
>>70451566
>>70451879

Thanks for replying.

Also 25mg this week. 50mg next. 100mg thereafter.

Im surprised at the cost of this shit. If I wasnt covered, id be fucked. Happiness seems very expensive.
>>
>>70452168
But Wellbutrin isn't an SSRI. And no, SSRI's don't actually cause suicidal thoughts; that was literally one study which has since been pulled since it was utter garbage.
>>
>>70447909
>It may take a few weeks for it to start to have any positive effects
Nah, it takes a few weeks for you to become dependent on them. Pharmacists are demons.
>>
>>70452288
Maybe you should, it might get the stick out of your ass
>>
>>70452385
The best you can hope for when someone starts up on this stuff is watered down zombie. Nobody ever gets corrected by this stuff.
>>
>>70451624

they blame everything but their wrong doing. doctors suck dicks and should stitch you up when you have a wound and that is it. not use you as a labrat
>>
>>70447909
>Are there any medications that might actually help me?

Stop being a pussy.
>>
File: 1445542831348.jpg (1003 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1445542831348.jpg
1003 KB, 4500x4334
>>70446067

Something's going on.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 300x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 300x480
>>70448098
>>
>>70452380
Xenoestrogens, pthalates, soy, hormones in beef. Even if the "experts BELIEVE it's chemicals" was true, the same people funding these experts academia careers, are the ones that promote an unregulated market. Leading to poisons on every level. you get people that don't how to control their 3rd eye trying to cover it up with a litany of medication. If they an hero the world is a better place.
>>
>>70452363

Part of the reason I've become depressed is because of the multicultural shithole the western world is turning into. I havent told my doctor this. I would probably end up being sent for reeducation.
>>
>>70451805
Jewish doctor, you only use antidepressants for at most a year, then titrate off of it.
>>
>>70452502
>Im surprised at the cost of this shit.

£0.08 for 50mg in the UK.
>>
>>70452556
psychological disorders never get corrected. the best you can hope for is that they never come back.

you better never develop a serious one or you're mostly fucked.
>>
>>70452104
>>>doctors in lab coats synthetically recreate molecules in mushrooms that cure depression
that is how medicine creation works, botanists find some plant that has medicinal properties, then scientists find and isolate the molecules that are relevant then put them into a pill form

depression might really cure depression, the research is in infancy but is promising
>>
>>70451741
There's evidence that every 2nd generation antipsychotic can cause obesity and diabetes though, shit Zyprexa caused patients to gain 45lbs in 2years on average.
>>
>>70452118
>You literally just admitted that there's no evidence; so how the fuck do you think you have any ground to call someone deluded for opposing your 'solution' to a problem you can't even demonstrate exists?
There is strong empirical evidence that they work well for certain people, even if we do not have an advanced enough understanding of the brain to pinpoint exactly why. Leaving your grain water exposed to the air lets wild yeast and bacteria ferment it--- the ancient sumerians didn't know this, but it didn't stop them from brewing beer.

>>70452327
The lethargic symptoms started well before the breakup, and the sadness from the breakup disappeared but the lethargic symptoms that you associate with major depression did not. Hence the two are not causally linked.
>>
>>70445534
very under rated thread, i live with three other people that all take anti depressants and all of them are worse off than me, and i thought i have it bad but there just fucked up because of them.
>>
>>70451979
>It gives you a clear headed vison for weeks after you've taken them
Yeah this, it basically clears the fog out of your mind.

It's also nice because your body locks you out of doing it for basically 1 week, because you build up an instant, temporary, immunity after coming down off trips, so you can't just spend all your time high on mushrooms.

>>70452184
>Shrooms are the true red pill
That's why they're illegal.

We could cure so many mental illnesses and damage with them that it could fix society within a generation.
>>
>>70452749
You know what else we used to do? Ice pick lobotomies. Maybe a permanent relocation to a care facility would be good for you
>>
>>70446067
>I don't even know if they're mine, but the box has my name on it.

If the box has your name on it then it is yours.
>>
>>70452118
Thanks m8, that dudes a bluepilled faggot.
>>
>>70449201

Seriously doctors barely know what their doing. It's just their 9-5 and your just another number to them.
>>
>>70452455
Yeah because most people that are smoking meth just one day wanted to try it out for no other reason than "just because". Most drug addictions starts off something benign and legal such as prescription drugs and gets bad from there.
>>
>>70452758

ITT: Dr. /pol/ demonstrates irrefutably that antidepressants are evil because, like, he had this one friend who took antidepressants and it just wasn't the same, man
>>
>>70452730
Bullshit. Geodon and Latuda both get black-box diabetes warning labels even though there's never been any link shown between their use and elevated blood sugar levels, let alone diabetes. Yet, the manufacturer, your doctor, and every shitty little web-md site is obligated to tell you there's a side-effect if you take them, one that literally does not exist.
>>
>>70452923

Lobotomies were good for some people, like crazed murderers and stuff. It turned them into happy zombies.
>>
>>70452902
They can't regulate the tide
>>
>>70446224
Depression comes about because of issues and problems in your life.

It's not a chemical imbalance, it's you being ass at things, or people being shitty to you.

Eat enough food, drink water, exercise. These are more effective anti-depressants than any of the "anti-depressant" medications on the market. The pharmaceutical companies making "anti-depressants" don't even fucking know what they're doing. They just test stuff and sometimes it kinda works, maybe, after it fucks over your brain chemistry and fries it all. Even better if you become dependent on their drug and can never wean yourself off of it; in fact, that's the best possible situation: The drug never cures you, and it has awful withdrawal symptoms that make you dependent on it forever. They just roll in the cash that comes from you.

It's the biggest fucking scam in the medical industry right now.
>>
>>70452722

25mg*7 were £7.50, also, generic.
>>
>>70452902
I agree completely, however it is advised to have some with experience with you who can help you.

It can go horrendously wrong. My first time was awesome up untill the last bit pf the trip, lost it. Apart from that it's amazing.
>>
>>70452983
>Yeah because most people that are smoking meth just one day wanted to try it out for no other reason than "just because". Most drug addictions starts off something benign and legal such as prescription drugs and gets bad from there.
Yeah man, better not take those antibiotics, you might get addicted to heroin.

>>70452923
>>70453134
Responsibly prescribed antidepressants have better empirical outcomes than icepick lobotomy :P
>>
File: 1404834101644.jpg (6 KB, 166x231) Image search: [Google]
1404834101644.jpg
6 KB, 166x231
I know about that too well.

Avoid lexapro like the plague. Years ago when I started the generic form, canker sores appeared in my throat. Once that passed and the dosage was increased, the intestinal shitstorm began. I got fucking Crohn's disease with ulcerative colitis, which also eventually led to a fistula below my crotch.

Every doctor has insisted it was just a coincidence, but the dosages corresponded exactly to the early symptoms and literal shit hitting the fan.

Moral of the story, anti-depressants could give you an entire summer of agony, other awful physical effects that will develop later, and an apparently incurable disease. You'll also probably go through several diabolical "solutions" before finding something that actually suppresses the disease.
>>
>>70452729

Again, source....
>>
>>70451450

I've tried mushrooms twice. The second time I ate 4 grams. If I had met any gods I would have thought they were devils. All surfaces of walls, furniture, etc. Were wavering. There was this constant sound of a small group whispering together, but I could not make out the words. I watched a major league baseball game and never enjoyed one so much before. It was like I could track the pitcher's trajectory perfectly and I was awestruck by the skill and beauty of it.

Nothing much else to report.
>>
>>70450928
>I'm pretty happy anon, sometimes the cigar is just a cigar.

Then why are you taking anti-depressants?
>>
don't know about antidepressants but stimulants are pretty good.

Normalfags take a bunch of shitty stimulants daily (caffein, nicotine) which are complete trash compared to prescribed ones.
>>
Friend of mine said he was being put on AD for severe anxiety and depression. (I had red flags going off at this time because I have know him for almost 8 years and know for a fact he is not depressed, just in a bad spot right now) Act supportive and ask what drugs he is on, joking about selling his Xanax. He tells me what drug he is on and when I get home I google it
>Takes 3 months of daily use for it to start working
>Taking it less than 12 months (daily) after first pill DRASTICALLY increases suicidal thoughts
>Stopping the drug will take years (stopping cold turkey is basically a recipe for suicide)

how the fuck is this legal? He is basically giving a guy who just needs some more motivation meth. Fucking pharmacists man...
>>
>feel depressed
>must be a zoloft deficiency!

>trusting the pharmajewtical industry
>>
>>70452215
>feeding people chemicals that make their brains malfunction can damage their brains but it's totally not the medications fault!
>how do we know they wouldn't have gotten bipolar anyways?

You cannot seriously believe this, nobody could be this deluded.
>>
>>70447909
I took Sertraline for 2,5 years. I quitted about a year ago. Glad I did it man, not because of weird side effects (I had the impression it was totally useless) but just, because taking this stuff can't be good
>>
>>70452980
Doctors are trained to apply treatment A to problem B, they deal with a lot of general problems and trust that the information taught them is correct and that the researchers, who are pharmaceutical companies selling this crap, are altruistic and not corrupt as fuck trying to make a buck
>>
>>70453225
Clearly not if you're still posting
>>
>>70452516

I dont know i get more depressed from all pills the first weeks.My doctor said that means they work, they did right until they made me manic pschychotic. Not going to try pills anymore after being a labrat for decades
>>
>>70453306
>Then why are you taking anti-depressants?
Because depression does not just mean "wow man I feel sad about my life". My issue was mostly in vastly decreased energy level.
>>
>>70453312
Prozac?
>>
>>70451929

Amanita muscaria contains several biologically active agents, at least one of which, muscimol, is known to be psychoactive. Ibotenic acid, a neurotoxin, serves as a prodrug to muscimol, with approximately 10–20% converting to muscimol after ingestion.

>perfectly safe

I've ate them before but I was an underage retard

They're not safe
>>
>>70453428
>posting on 4chan is a worse outcome than having your brain function handicapped because a guy shoved an icepick past your eyeball and poked around on your brain matter with it
ebin XD
>>
>>70452980
>>70453396

this is why I'm not going to medical school, fuck doctors
>>
File: 1367721290695.jpg (185 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1367721290695.jpg
185 KB, 450x600
>>70453206
It really depends on your personality and mindset for trips, but yeah I recommend that you have someone who's familiar with them doing it with you, or at least a friend to share the trip with.

I've helped lots of my friends through trips to have a great experience, so a little guidance can go a long way.

Still just reading up on experiences can be good enough to prepare you

https://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms.shtml

>>70453160
They like to try.
>>
I dont anymore. I used to be on a few different ones, but they just made me feel worse. Now I just drink alot.
>>
>>70448258
jesus christ anon, what the fuck are you doing to your brain
>>
>>70450328
give in to the urges.
become the animal you were always meant to be.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.