[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What has happened to all the Trump posts? It seems like they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: TrumpWithoutHairImplant.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
TrumpWithoutHairImplant.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
What has happened to all the Trump posts? It seems like they are rapidly in decline.

You used to see dozens everyday, but now there is only a Trump General(that moves extremely slow).

Have people finally given up on him after realizing that he most likely won't be nominated and if he is nominated he will get blown out in the election(as the polls show).

Kind of sad to see all that high energy for 10 months go to waste.
>>
>>70439020

The memes market crashed, kiddo. A Trump meme isn't worth the bits they're made of now
>>
>>70439020
the meme stopped being funny when trumpfags started being more butthurt and defensive than anti-trumpfags
>>
>>70439020
I stopped, at least for now, because making fun of bernie supporters is more fun. I still believe he will be nominated, but unlike bernie or cruz supporters, I understand he has about a 50/50 chance of pulling it off. Mostly depends on if he wins california.
>>
No debates, no primaries, no happenings

What do you expect people to discuss? faggot
>>
>>70439020
Because /pol/ realized that America will never be great again, and so they retreated into the fantasies that exist solely within their minds
>>
>>70439020
Because nothing's happening. There's a two week gap between the primaries right now and no debates going on.
>>
Law of Diminishing Returns.

the cunts are bored with it and know he will lose anyway
>>
/pol/ finally accepted the view of the Mexican Intellectuals.
>>
>>70439419
This

Though most still agree he's the best candidate (which isn't really saying much)

>>70441046
also this

>>70441217
not this

BUILD WALL
>>
>>70439020
It's over.Trump probably won't win.USA is fucked.
>>
>>70441217
You're paying for that fucking wall paco
>>
Probably when this board started getting flooded with shills.
>>
>>70439020
And the Canadians will be lined up and shot so we can finally make America Great Again.
>>
>>70439336
Trump stopped paying for shills?
>>
>>70439020
Fuck off shill. Nothing you said is accurate
>>
>>70442035
Mate listen to the thread.

We still think he's the best candidate. But now we're thinking about how we personally can make things great again.

This was Trump's endgoal to be honest. Inspire and give hope to us for our own personal lives.

I've never had this energy before. I'm now openly debating shit I never thought I'd talk about openly.

And liberals are starting to realise the parallels they themselves were making with the nazies they detest (Germany's Liberal nazism helped this - clearly they've taken it too far)

Result? New thinking. The spectrum is blurring again.
>>
>>70439020
Maybe some of these retards finally figured out that Trump is just running as a publicity stunt.
>>
He hasn't done anything for a while
>>
Nothing is happening yet. His next rally isn't until tomorrow.
>>
>>70442558
I hate to tell you but it's legit. And /pol/ doesn't really give a fuck about whether it was all a publicity stunt or anything. What your stupid Canadian brain fails to understand is that we want to destroy the Republican Party for what they did in 2012.
>>
>>70442558
>Maybe some of these retards finally figured out that Trump is just running as a publicity stunt.
Trump has been vocal about America for a long time mate.
It's not just a publicity stunt (infact it can't be, because his stocks are surely affected poorly by this)
>>
>>70439020

New Janitors.
>>
>>70439020
It's fucking saturday.
>>
File: 5EJPdub.jpg (159 KB, 983x800) Image search: [Google]
5EJPdub.jpg
159 KB, 983x800
all movement's eb and flow. And that Trump General probably goes through several dozen rolling threads a day, minimum. someone did the math and there have been over 9.5k trump generals in total.

-MAGA
>>
>>70439020
the next primary is in 2 weeks retard
>>
>>70439020
There is absolutely nothing going on with any of the candidates.
>>
>>70442512
This
He literally had the most shills flooding this board daily, worse than the jews
>>
File: fGaSHKe.jpg (138 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
fGaSHKe.jpg
138 KB, 600x525
OP is asking for TRUMP memes, and I wouldn't mind a few more at all.
>>
>>70439020
There are no more debates, and hardly any rallies since the primary schedule has slowed down. When Trump is in the spotlight, we see posts. When he's not for an extended period of time, other subjects come to the forefront
>>
File: TIcwD2G.jpg (142 KB, 900x614) Image search: [Google]
TIcwD2G.jpg
142 KB, 900x614
MAGA
>>
File: 1457958484511.jpg (51 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1457958484511.jpg
51 KB, 700x700
>>70441217
>>
>>70439020
I want Trump to win and I have followed this election cycle more closely than any other in my lifetime but this shit is just dragging on forever.
>>
>>70439020
Trump kiddies are starting to realize trump was just a meme.
>>
>>70439020
He was just a meme.
>>
Debates are gone. Primaries are incredibly spread out.

Their is simply nothing going on right now besides the usual rally, which is typically the same thing over and over again.
>>
>>70445595
>Debates are gone. Primaries are incredibly spread out.

Trump's polling numbers are also collapsing.
>>
Cruz is SWEEPING Colorado boys!
>>
File: image.png (902 KB, 600x3315) Image search: [Google]
image.png
902 KB, 600x3315
>>70441217
>>
>>70439020
Let me explain: This is a political lull.

The next Republican contest is New York and it's going to happen in 10 days. That's a pretty long time in election terms.

However, the problem is that New York is a really boring contest. Trump is already the clear winner there by a landslide. Cruz shot himself in the dick earlier in the campaign when he gave some terrible argument about the toxicity of New York values. At this point, Trump could go to the natural history museum and pee on exhibits, graffiti "whore" on the Statue of Liberty and throw eggs at bystanders off the empire state building and he would still win the state.

So there's no political contest for over a week and the political contest that is going to happen will be a predictable borefest. The next REAL political contest is not going to be for another 2 and a half weeks. There isn't any excitement on this board and even elsewhere because at the moment there is nothing to be excited about. In the background, the political campaigns are doubtless doing important things, but nothing that would be interesting to the average American voter.
>>
>>70439419

this. it went from being fun to sucking his dick non stop
>>
HahahhHahahahahaah
2 p.m. Saturday is still a work day
Trump supporters are working
Shills are unemployed
HahahahahahahahHhShitterhahahahahah
>>
>>70439020
this has already gone for months and will go for plenty more

it gets to a point where's there's not anything more to say, the general itself is just like any other 4chan general. a sort of themed chatroom that doesn't necessarily discuss said theme all day

the reddit shitposting (i.e what you're doing right now) is already boring as shit though
>>
>>70445997

Beautiful
>>
>>70444983
I'd do it for free. Who's paying? I want in.
>>
shills are now more than half this board i see
>>
File: 1459257913167.jpg (44 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459257913167.jpg
44 KB, 768x1024
>>70439020
>What has happened to all the Trump posts? It seems like they are rapidly in decline

Trump closed some shilling accounts ..shill checks are all bounced and shill cards show transection denied...
>>
the general consensus has gone from
>trump is going to get enough delegates, though a brokered convention is a possibility
to
>it's going to be a brokered convention, though trump might possibly get enough delegates

basically the chances are that trump is dead in the water, despite him still being the leading candidate. the establishment will cockblock him and the party will self-destruct, leaving hillary to sweep
>>
>>70442545
cucked. you've already given up
>>
File: 1459746097272.jpg (278 KB, 822x462) Image search: [Google]
1459746097272.jpg
278 KB, 822x462
Waiting for the ELECTION HAPPENING on April 19.

Till then stfu pls
>>
>>70439020
He officially outed himself as a Zionist shill

And the r/the Donald subs defended him with "you gotta outjew the Jew! XD"
>>
File: trumpdoubledigitdeficit.png (51 KB, 763x609) Image search: [Google]
trumpdoubledigitdeficit.png
51 KB, 763x609
>>70446779

Trump is fucking finished. His primary numbers are collapsing too.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.