[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
世界是中华人民共和国的
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 20
File: cute.jpg (99 KB, 540x802) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
99 KB, 540x802
Is there any rational reason to why Americans go absolutely ballistic on any positive mention of China? Yesterday I tried to have a nice thread about basic law of China and half the posts were Americans frothing "fuck you 50¢ shill" like mindless zombies (expect not scary just dumb).

Cucks are getting desperate. They can smell their own death, rattling in their cage. Pic somewhat related its Chinatsu.
>>
>>70403077
A lot of people here are either virgins, insecure people or just plain ignorant/brain washed by media. The only argument they have sometimes is the "" small dicks"" stereotype which sucks for Asians because it's an end insult which can't be refuted unless you pull down your pants.
Everyone else is usually educated enough to have a good conversation with.
>>
>>70403077
I'm not particularly opposed to China.

Chinatsu, however, is a shit, and is also worst yuru.
>>
File: 1459728093444.png (333 KB, 579x568) Image search: [Google]
1459728093444.png
333 KB, 579x568
>>70403395
ITT: butthurt chinks
>>
>>70403547
... And you would be the insecure faggot I guess
>>
>>70403077
If you knew how superstitious the Chinese general populous is, you would know how scary it is to be surrounded by religious fanatics.
>>
I work in getting Chinese citizens tourists visas.

It's an okay job, being an asian lawyer means you can pretty much only work for asian firms.

Fact: it's about 4-5 times more expensive and time consuming to get a 10-year U.S. Tourist visa than landed immigrant status in Canada and most European countries
>>
File: 1449535367486.png (1 MB, 928x720) Image search: [Google]
1449535367486.png
1 MB, 928x720
>>
>>70403077
What's life like in Finland?
>>
>>70403626
That's interesting, I never knew that
Do you know why that is?
>>
Chinese people are like animals, no manners and lately with the emerging well-off middle class they act just like you would expect peasants with newly found disposable income would act.

t: worked in China for 7 years
>>
>>70403749
Us just had incredibly anal immigration laws.

Born in JP, got Canadian citizenship, got undergrad and law degree in us, only got my greencard by marrying a U.S. Citizen
>>
>>70403772
Yeah hopefully time can change that, they should put more effort in in educating the people on how to act so that they don't screw over each other
>>
>>70403077
To be fair there are a lot of chinese scam artists.
>>
>>70403886
You said that you can only work in Asian firms, why is that? Racism? Or...
I'm just curious :)
>>
>>70403674
Cucked and brainwashed like rest of west. Sweden pushes 30000 rapefugees here, everyone is supposed to #refugeeswelcome. Russia pushes 2000 and suddenly same media hits panic button and tells Russia is using refugees as tool in hybrid warfare. Anyone pointing out that by same logic Sweden is our greatest enemy gets ridiculed as Russian troll. I'm very tired.
>>
>>70403999
Why did your country and other EU accept these refugees? Is it because it's just looked down upon not to? I would think educated immigrants are much better than refugees from warring countries
>>
>>70403997
I interned at a bunch of old money Jew money firms and never felt I fit in, so when I got an offer from an Asian one I took it.
>>
>>70404103
I feel like a lot of Asians do try to fit in western countries and assimilate but it's always the natives that push back... Maybe because Asians look the most different than Caucasians huh?
>>
File: 大鬼.jpg (18 KB, 216x188) Image search: [Google]
大鬼.jpg
18 KB, 216x188
>>70403077

>世界是中华人民共和国的

滚开五毛党。

谁以为中国会克服天下对中国一无所知,没有看过,去过,体验过中国什么方面。商业这个方面上他们糟糕了,政治糟糕了,人类权利糟糕了,生活水平糟糕了,等。

孔子死了,不会再生。传统文化在很偏远的地方才传代,中国多半不尊礼,传统价值观已经没有了。

你说中国那么厉害就证明你属于五毛党,妈的党走狗
>>
File: EImkHOq.jpg (31 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
EImkHOq.jpg
31 KB, 640x360
china is hell
>>
>>70404090
Because it's "best policy". Valtioneuvoston periaatepäätös maahanmuuton tulevaisuudesta outlines vision where 1/4 in Finland has foreign background by 2040. I don't for second think our elected government has any real power, it's just smokescreen illusion of choice, and genuinely find Chinese system preferable at this point.
>>
File: mzLN5pG.jpg (552 KB, 1920x1152) Image search: [Google]
mzLN5pG.jpg
552 KB, 1920x1152
>>70403626
why are you going to a fucking tourist for 10 years?

btw, thanks for selling american citizenship to fucking chinks. The point of these visas is the filthy han can visit and lay their eggs stateside. When they hatch, they are given automatic american citizenship, and all the sweet benefits that entails.
>>
>>70403077
Because they are afraid that they won't have
>muh world superpower
for much longer.
>>
>>70404251
Definitely not the best place environmentally but living in LA for 2 years there were times that I felt like I couldn't breath driving down the streets and highways
>>
>>70404212
I'm preddy white washed, most of my friends are white, I married a white girl, but I just don't like being a token minority.

People subtly treat you different.

Also the majority of lawyers get hired by family connections, and I'm not WASP so I had to use the bamboo network
>>
>>70404414
Tourist visas have limitations on how many visits per 2 years as well as length of visit.

U.S. immigration has EXTENSIVE background checks, they filter out anchor mamas pretty hard.

Most of my clients are either extremely rich chinese who have no interest in moving to the U.S., only to blow money on shopping trips. Or people who try to bring chinese spouses to America.

It's better to get married in the U.S. and apply for permanent resident than getting married in China.
>>
>>70404465
Yeah I would like to think that I treat everyone I meet the same but I guess there's hard wired things internally and learned biases from media that make me and some white people act differently around minorities
America right now and a lot of EU countries are going through some major changes with race and what not so there's increasing tensions about the topic of race
>>
>>70404234
我不明白得很好。我也不在电脑如果在手机所以我不可以词典。我喜欢中华人民共和国。我觉得它>台湾。
>>
>>70404688
What's it like living in Finland as a Chinese person?
>>
>>70404688

**我不太明白。我现在不在电脑而没有手机所以我不能查词典。

**我喜欢中华人民共和国,我觉得它比台湾好
>>
>>70405094

或者,如果你现在在手机上打字,听该说‘我现在不在电脑上而是在用手机打字,所以我不能查词典
>>
我的身材很好
>>
>>70405229

>>>/fit/
>>
>>70404976
I'm Finnish you dumb faggot trash.

>b-but h-how can you chinese??
same way I can english obviously
>>
File: DxZAil0.png (28 KB, 781x710) Image search: [Google]
DxZAil0.png
28 KB, 781x710
>>70404976
>Fingols
>>
你們假華人用 Google 翻譯可以去自殺。
>>
File: 1426098294622.png (533 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
1426098294622.png
533 KB, 1280x544
>>70405404
This is now a Mongol thread.
>>
>>70405094
谢谢兄弟。I always forget how comparative works A比B好 right...
>>
>>70403077
You cuck. How would you feel if chinks are breeding your women?
>>
>>70405555

>>
>>70403077
Will there ever be proper phonetic writing system for Chinese.
Thousands of symbols aren't really efficient in the modern world
>>
>>70407427
Huh? They have pinyin and zhuyin. Characters are still superior. There is reason hanzi is still used. Example: if I stumble on weird word in English on research paper, I sometimes look what it is in Chinese before translating to Finnish. Very often I can guess what the topic is just by radicals in hanzi.
>>
The wumao from yesterday is back:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party

Don't respond to his sorry, boring and cucked ass. He's trying to earn his daily semen from the ChiComs again.
>>
>>70404234
Thanks fellow Chinese American for calling out the fucking .50RMB cucklord with a Finnish proxy that's been trying to bait
>>
>>70403772
All developing countries act like that. The difference is Chinese are the ones getting rich, so they get to travel abroad and buy everything that's for sale.

Vietfags, Pinoys, SEAniggers are still stuck in mudhuts.

Remember when next time you get mad about chinks buying everything: the one actually screwing you is the government you voted for and the rich landowners/real estate agents who lobbies your government.

The chinese are only buying what's for sale. If not them, it'll be indians or sandniggers or anyone else.
>>
>>70407427
You forgot the misery of the tonality of the language.
>>
>>70407887
>>70408029
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Shill_gambit

>The shill gambit is a type of ad hominem and poisoning the well wherein one party dismisses the other's arguments by proclaiming them to be on the payroll of some agency.

>However, such shills tend to spend their time flooding sites like Amazon.com with glowing reviews of their company's product using armies of sock puppets. When shills actually do go on message boards, they will almost never engage in debate - instead, they make one or two quick posts or perform a brief back-and-forth with a sock puppet and then leave permanently.

Nice try, Billybob.
>>
I used to be a total fucking weeaboo for China until I worked in Silicon Valley and learned they're just Pajeets who smell better.
>>
>>70408155
>Wumao changes proxy to Hong Kong, or the hellhole where one of my family members escaped from.

Woah, cool story bro. And Rational Wiki? That's some pretty left leaning shit there compared to actually dropping any other source.

In all seriousness enjoy your .50RMB. I guess it lets you get by with your existence as a paid shitposter.
>>
>>70408307
>SHILL SHILL SHILL SHUT IT DOWN SHILL SHILL SHILL
lol, try harder

Ad hominem is ad hominem, it's a fallacy. You attack the character like a pathetic liberal coward, not the argument. That's because you know you don't have a CHANCE in hell to match wits with anyone head to head.
>>
>>70408804
I find it curiously interesting that the moment I call out the wumao for being a wumao, it stops posting as a Finn and decides to become an islander, much like the thread yesterday. But I digress, to actually fall for the supposed "logical argument trap" would be pretty damning on my part given that the wumao from yesterday tried to pull that while using the same strategy of "lol ur a child" towards any presented argument.

Thus, you're not really worth the time. I will however, further enable you to get your next .50RMB semen payment from your ChiCom masters.
>>
>>70409029
I find it curiously interesting that the idiot who "escaped from the hellhole", a city with one of the highest standards of living in the world and near-zero crime rate, is still shitposting and defending his ad hominem fallacies.

Not only is your lack of any logical sense offensive to any free-thinking individual on this earth, your samefag detector is broken as well.

Get the fuck back to ribbit and stay there, you piece of shit. Your personal attacks and lack of any REAL arguments is clear for ANYONE to see.
>>
>>70409469
Curiously you took a lot of time formulating that post. I guess you're not paid for efficiency huh?

Also I love how you fail to read that it was a family member of mine, not me. How's it feel being stumped by simple English?

"Ribbit"

Man, this ChiCom attempt to infiltrate /pol/ is going reaaaaaaaaaaaaal well. But here, here's another opportunity to earn yet another .50RMB of semen from Xi Dada.
>>
>>70403468
this to be honest
>>
>>70409658
>whine whine whine this guy isn't letting me get away with shitting out fallacies
>i know, I'll SHIT OUT FALLACIES EVEN HARDER THAT'LL SHOW HIM

I tell you to go back to ribbit, because most ribbit toddlers argue like that. You'll be in good company there. Here on /pol/, people try their best to argue with facts and reason, not logical fallacies and tantrum-throwing.

I don't really give a fuck about your family, senpai. I'm just dissecting your argument like pulling wings off an obese and disgusting fly.
>>
because they're fucking commies
>>
>>70403077
Reminder that Japan would have taken over china if it wasn't for those pesky allies

That's right, tiny Japan was about to btfo the dog eaters until my papi stopped them
>>
>>70409957
So are you going to try to tell me some stuff about how the Chinese constitution is the aryan race of all the constitutions and then commit to an act of intensive cognitive dissonance and embarrass yourself? I'm kind of waiting for that one since the whole Finnish -> HKer switch is boring.

Also why are you screaming "fallacies, fallacies, fallacies" as if was a remix of this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_etl_qkelX0

I find it funny that you keep thinking you're winning some kind of logical argument where when you're arguing with intensive shitposting, but I guess you have to earn those .50RMB somehow right? Kind of funny you're not going for the low lying fruit tho.
>>
>>70403077
They do some cool shit like persecute Muslims and Jackie Chan but overall Chinks are disliked by everyone, sorry.
>>
File: CTDyFkFUEAA7v5x.jpg (19 KB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
CTDyFkFUEAA7v5x.jpg
19 KB, 480x269
>>70403077
ちいな・いす・キュート!キュート!
>>
>>70410117
desu the Americans should of taken China and Japan and made China into the pseudocolony (In a cultural sense) that they are today. That way we wouldn't have shitfaced commies trying to send their kids over to buy cans of bottled air and subvert our country to make them into polluted shitholes.
>>
chinamens are stable as fuck and have based confucian values

i hope they will fix the planet

lardmasters are just mad because their empire is waning big time
>>
File: ChinaBot.jpg (125 KB, 1258x353) Image search: [Google]
ChinaBot.jpg
125 KB, 1258x353
>>70409957
I just forgot to mention that you should enjoy your next .50RMB of semen, but I like how you used that Finnish proxy and "identity" from earlier to open this topic again.

Actually I have a hard time telling if you're just a funny chatbot at this point because you kind of tryhard over specific phrases. Something about wumao logic and desu native Chinese logic and all. Failing the Turing Test by convincing other people you're a chatbot doesn't indicate too much on your part.

But hey, I guess that's why career wumaos exist right?
>>
>>70410175
>So are you going to try to tell me some stuff about how the Chinese constitution etc.
Why? I'm not white and I'm not going to put "being white" on a pedestal.

I'm just here to state the fact that your arguing skills are so bad you're disgracing your forefathers and the giants from the age of enlightenment. I'm guessing you're affiliating yourself with european history etc. despite your mixed breed heritage.

>Also why are you screaming "fallacies, fallacies, fallacies"
That's because you're constantly using ad hominem, idiot. Stay focused.

And it's easy for me to win against you when you have NO fucking argument, ribbitor. Why are you still here on /pol/?
>>
>>70403077
Is there any rational reason why some people believe Americans go absolutely ballistic anytime there is a discussion about China?
>>
>>70410370
>mozi had the better valueset
>confucius say confucius a shit

But I thank you for giving me a chuckle on "fixing the planet." I mean, man that air quality in China...
>>
>>70410433
Here you are with the desperate doubleposting. It's cute how increasingly irrational you sound, not that you were rational from the start.

Picking at my argument isn't going to work, little ribbitor. I'm not the one with the logical fallacies here. That's all your argument consists of, and I'm going to keep salting that wound of yours until you get the fuck of my board.
>>
>>70410558
>m-muh air quality
Let's see here...number of countries that successfully industrialized without pollution..erm...

Oh right, there are none. In fact, every first world country has their share of decades of pollution:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Smog
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuyahoga_River
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minamata_disease

The longer you stay here the more you are rekt, lad.
>>
>>70410461
Woah, I was right about the chatbot part. I dropped "aryan" as a chuckleword and this guy suddenly assumes that I have something about European history and "mixed breed hertiage."

I don't think I give a shit about the giants of the past since my current actions define my present being but your attempt at forcing "Asian Values" was duly noted.

Shits and giggles here, I'm actually entertained now. You definitely earned your .50RMB on this one.

How's it feel being the bitch nation that whines about being held back by America?

Also
>the wumao thinks /pol/ is this serious
>>
>>70410703
Those countries all fixed it instead of going "PM2.5 censored behind GFW"

Meanwhile: China still a shit. Emissions through the roof. Wowza.

Actually the best part was all of those occured within a short timespan so it isn't like the UK, US and Japan had previous countries to learn from. Oh look, China has that opportunity and it failed.

So what's life like being a wumao in Taiwan?
>>
>>70410741
>I don't think I give a shit about the giants of the past
So you don't give a shit about history or learning. That's why you keep making these retarded logical fallacies, I see.

Maybe try reading a book, because right now you're trying to bring a peashooter to a tank fight with me. It's not looking good for you, I'm sure.

You are "entertained" (read: incensed/mad/furious/butthurt) by me, I see that. No wonder you keep trying to throw that ad hominem at me and stay in the thread despite stating how I'm not "worth your time" before.

Keep treading water, ribbitor.
>>
File: 1453354648086.jpg (273 KB, 1600x960) Image search: [Google]
1453354648086.jpg
273 KB, 1600x960
Hey, goys.

If I move to Singapore, will it be a sound investment of time for me to learn Mandarin? Will it make some things easier?
>>
Chinese are not human, they're worse than our favelados. I live in a touristic city and every fucking time I see a group of chinese tourists, they're either pissing people off or loittering the place.
I swear to god they behave like loud chimps.
>>
>>70410911
I'm not even going to even bother with that since you clearly have a case of the idol worships. I guess that's one of those basic bitch traits that a wumao has instead of actually defining themselves by the totality of their actions, informed and uninformed.

You quickly became worth my laughter when your levels of entertainment became relevant. So I'll keep chuckling at you to get responses. If I'm incensed (Woah, you dropped that among "mad, furious and butthurt" too. I guess those English encyclopedias help) then I must be the President of the United States.

Also why are you dropping that phrase of "ribbit" over and over again? It kind of wore out its welcome. Why don't you try something original like "bourgeois capitalist pigdog."
>>
>>70410816
>Those countries all fixed it
And China is fixing it. In fact, China is fixing it at the fastest rate in history.

It took UK/US/Japan 60+ years to fix their pollution problems. China is the largest investor and implementor of renewable energy in the world, and they're also cutting coal usage down by tons (lol Australia). They have targets set in 2025 that they're meeting already.

Your ad hominem attacks are getting more and more desperate, are you? It seems to me that as this debate takes on an fact-based edge you're losing it horribly.

Let's keep this up, shall we?
>>
>>70410946
mandarin bad laaahhhh.

Go indulge yourself in Singaporean English instead and hurt your brain instead by putting lah on every sentence.
>>
>>70411134
>60 years
Where?

Also I don't think you realize I'm actually not treating this as a debate at this point but okay. I guess you can win in a race of one when you're a Falun Gong (That's Chinese for Scientology) infested country right?
>>
>>70411110
>I'm not even going to even bother with that since you clearly have a case of the idol worships

I have respect for anyone who argues logically and built this world everyone lives in, no matter their nationality or ethnicity. That's why I can use their knowledge for myself without appearing like a hypocritical ribbitor like yourself, lad.

Your actions with ad hominem fallacies simply define you as nothing more than a pathetic idiot desperately shitposting his way out of debate. Shining a light on that to make you feel uncomfortable is so simple I hardly have to try.

>Also why are you dropping that phrase of "ribbit" over and over again?
I do it because it's getting you incensed, ribbitor. You ribbit, you croak, you are dissected like a frog.

Unlike your attempts in throwing your weak ad hominems at me to see what sticks, I know what your weakness is. You're still trying to find mine.
>>
>>70411415
>Wumao complaining about shitposting on /pol/
>Entire argument based on supposed "logical debate"
>Against someone who isn't participating in one

It must be a real sweaty experience for you to press that "I'm not a robot" button huh? Can you change your flag real fast to PRC so I can actually reply with rare flag at the start?
>>
>>70411230
Try counting the years from say, London's Great Smog to today on your fingers. I'll wait for you.

>cite facts that absolutely debunks your argument
>b-but I'm not seriously debating here
Hahaha, PATHETIC. You're sounding more like a weak libcunt, a BLM protester, or a bern victim by the minute.

When did you come here to /pol/? Last week? Today?

And Falun Gong is partly funded by the US Senate. I hope you like your taxes going to a crazy cult that funds illegal immigration into your country, you silly fuck.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/23/nyregion/asylum-fraud-in-chinatown-industry-of-lies.html

But you probably don't even pay taxes do you...?
>>
>>70411134

I used to dislike China when I was younger but now I see them as at least civilized and moving forward.

I consider myself in favor of my country but all I really want to happen is for Islam not to win, if it's a Chinese flag instead of a crescent I consider that a victory for humanity.
>>
>>70411520
>This newfag ribbitor doesn't know about legacy captcha
Can you expose yourself any harder, lad?

When did you come here to /pol/? Last week? Today?
>>
>>70403077
>中华人
What the fuck kind of terminology is that? Just use 中国人.
>>
File: UKGreatSmog.jpg (53 KB, 810x695) Image search: [Google]
UKGreatSmog.jpg
53 KB, 810x695
>>70411647
>10 years

You have a difficult time passing the whole uncanny valley thing because you come off as artificial and forced on your responses.
>>
>>70403663
>traditional Chinese
pleb
>>
>>70411707
>I used to dislike China when I was younger but now I see them as at least civilized and moving forward.

Good lad. Making the mother of all omelettes means you can't care about every egg.

China doesn't want America to lose to Islam either. In fact, nobody except those disgusting goatfucking mudslimes and the pathetic liberal fifth columnists who vote to let snakes inside wants the downfall of modern civilization.
>>
>>70411230
>Falun Gong (That's Chinese for Scientology
What?

Falun Gong is like a mix of Taoism and Buddhism. It pretty much involves sitting and meditating. It's nothing like Scientology.

You're pretty fucking stupid. Did you know that?
>>
File: 1459712639631.jpg (332 KB, 460x1014) Image search: [Google]
1459712639631.jpg
332 KB, 460x1014
>>70411772
Wow you failed to recognize the Marcobot yet you scream newfag at me?

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit
>>
>>70403999
I went there a month ago. Could barely see any refugees desu
>>
>>70411868
All I see is that pollution is still shit for london until very recently, ribbitor. And the exact same "argument" you try to sling onto China's industrialization applied to London, 400ppm wew lad.

Try getting the cock out of your eyes for a second and stop pretending you have a case for me.
>>
File: KVhmgA4.jpg (40 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
KVhmgA4.jpg
40 KB, 699x637
>>70403395
It's sad really. I have a 6-inch dick and the small dick arguments make me feel small.
>>70403077
Becuz Americunt
>>70403976
>>70408155
There are a fuckton of scam artists across the developing world, be it India, China, West Africa or Vietnam.

The Wumao arguments has been pulled over and over. It's getting fucking old. It's been overused on disqus, the same thing with Russian Web brigades/Putinbot. It is a retarded argument because Wumaos operate only in the PRC and in the Chinese medium, and Putinbots in their native element.
>>70408029
>>70407887
Nobody ever talks about American astroturfing/shitposting across the internet. Calling people Wumaos/Putinbots just because he/she views a country positively is fucking stupidity, atypical of disqus-users/plebs.
>>
>>70411978
Legacy captcha, you stupid fuck. Scroll up to the top of your screen and look at the top right where it says [Settings]. I'm sure even a ribbitor like you can work out the rest from there.

>>70411907
Nah, it's a cult. It's worse than Scientology because the US Senate (and by extension YOUR tax money) is partially funding them. You can thank them for letting welfare leeching race traitor chinks flood your country due to "religious persecution".

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/23/nyregion/asylum-fraud-in-chinatown-industry-of-lies.html
>>
>>70412142
Pretty sure you're unable to read that chart but basic education isn't in the package of a wumao's life, only servitude and acceptance of being a life cuck.

>>70412058
I find it real funny that there's this sudden chorus of astroturfed support after long delays. But again: I will call you a wumao because you really are. You went from "Ribbit" to "Disqus" when you're on /pol/.
>>
>>70412218
Sigh, HK-kun~
>You fell into the trap
>>70412273
I did not talk to you, you autistic fuck.
>>
>>70412218
>Fails to even understand joke about captchas and chatbots.
ok guy now i know you're chinese 4reals

What do you do if I don't pay taxes because I hypothetically put my money in tax haven like the ChiComs that come to the US?
>>
>>70412375
You don't even have the monies, you retarded poorfag
>>
>>70412455
Wumao order:
Finland
Hong Kong
Singapore

Gotcha. Is today's game of pretend the kind where you roleplay a really tsun sadist wannabe but you're really the masochist for arguing with a burger for those half-RMBs?
>>
>>70412273
This ribbitor thinks me and the singapore guy ITT are the same, lol

No wonder you use ad hominem. You have a victim complex on top of your natural patheticness

I'm simply here to expose your use of logical fallacies and contradict your illogical falsehoods, like any real /pol/ poster can.

You getting repeatedly BTFO by everyone else is just a bonus for me, ribbitor.
>>
File: Untitled.png (29 KB, 330x415) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
29 KB, 330x415
>>70412375
>joke
>he still doesn't know what legacy captcha is
In before "I was pretending to be retarded"
>>
>>70412577
>victim complex
pls, burden of proof.
>>
>>70412689
>everyone ITT IS A SHILL OUT TO GET ME

Read your own words, ribbitor.
>>
>>70412668
>Doesn't even get uncanny valley and implication of chatbot even when Rubiobot image is provided.

Are we ready to shitpost together wumao? The difference is I do it for free.
>>
>>70412767
>Keep pretending he is "joking"
>furious backpeddling mode "I'm actually shitposting" engaged as I predicted

Do you know what legacy captcha is, newfag ribbitor? You betrayed yourself with your little "joke".
>>
>>70412900
See
>>70410175
>arguing with intensive shitposting

The punchline was (You) all the time.
>>
>>70411887
That's why China defends Jaish-e-Muhammad
>>
>>70413008
>I-I'm really TROLLING ALL ALONG
Sure buddy, got to salvage that ego any way you could before you bow out of /pol/ with tail between your legs?

Am I right ribbitor?
>>
>>70413139
ok joe, if that's what you think and all you're entitled to your own opinion

I am still unsure as to why you use that really insistent terminology but can you roleplay with that Finnish flag you were using yesterday?
>>
>>70413044
Got to protect the China-Pakistan part of the New Silk Road railway and our beautiful new port in Pakistan, lad. If these goatfuckers dare come after civilization by threatening our investments, you can bet they'll be stomped on like the roaches they are.

India doesn't like it but they can fling all the shit they like. As long as they're not in the UN and China is part of the security council they can't do shit, lol.
>>
>>70413299
>Marxism, the father of cognitive dissonance, at work, my friends.

>Look at it and know your enemy.
>>
>>70413294
>y-you're entitled to your own opinion
WEAK as fuck, lad.

I don't need to hear your ad hominem flinging ribbitor to tell me I can have my own opinion: I spent more than a dozen posts ITT bending you over my knee ramming my opinions up your ass.

The only joke is you, lad.
>>
>>70413299
You need to go back to the mainland.
>>
>>70413463
It's called geopolitical realism, ribbitor. Defending your own interests first and foremost, not giving a shit about anything else except if it affects you. It happens to be the campaign position of the republican frontrunner so popular here on /pol/.

You're making it more and more apparent you don't belong here, newfag. I hope you're posting with legacy captcha by the way instead of solving google robot puzzles like an idiot.
>>
>>70413562
I'll take your opinion into consideration, Muhammad.

How's the sharia coming along, btw?
>>
File: efs.gif (1 MB, 320x173) Image search: [Google]
efs.gif
1 MB, 320x173
>>70413487
Expand wherever you want hoss just make sure you bring plenty of your women with you
>>
>>70413487
>Cannot understand implied /s with the uncapitalized start of a sentence

>>70413618
>Still hammering a dead horse using a Chinese press
>Cannot understand Macrobot joke still
>Still demonstrating uncanny valley effect from this

So aggressive, so angry, where's your other personas? I am looking for the submissive side of the wumao persona set to play with now.
>>
>>70413710
pls no, we don't need more basic bitches in the US, wumao. bring top tier and possibly you will get past immigration otherwise you have to go back.jpg
>>
China is an okay dude, he's been studying the Talmud like a good scholar of Sun-Tzu: "Know thy enemy". China recognize Jews are endboss-tier so they've been studying their own business manual/operating system
>>
>>70413710
Those falun gong cultists your country's government sponsors is already bringing plenty, lel.

And the funny thing is, all of them cultist fucks will only sit around leeching welfare, popping out anchor babies and bringing more of their cancerous families along.

Meanwhile, China will be stomping on their little cult just as hard as they stomp on goatfucking uighur terrorists. When Hillary wins in November and the rapefugee hoard descends on your neighbourhood, I'll be sure to laugh at you then as I do now.
>>
>>70413763
China shills are always so aggressive, they only make people hate China more. kek
>>
>>70413929
The only anchor babies I know about are the ones coming from wealthy Chinese and ChiComs fleeing the air in China but you can keep pretending otherwise.

Oh shit, I almost actually engaged in real bantering instead of shitposting.

>hoard
>not horde

lol
>>
File: image.png (45 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
45 KB, 200x200
>>70403077
I'm Asian and China is pure unadulterated cancer. Please fucking nuke that smoulder piece of polluted shitbucket for fuck sakes.
>>
>>70413763
>I-I'm being sarcastic
>y-you're so aggressive, stop being aggressive
Still weak as fuck, lad. Try harder you beta fuck.

Show me your war face, try imagining your wife (if you have one) getting BLACKED. Get mad, stop being a pussy.
>>
>>70413936
>implying I give a shit about being "hated".
lol, doesn't stop the rest of the world taking Chinese money in return for favours.

Being aggressive means winning. Losing is for losers like you, cuck.

>>70414007
>The only anchor babies I know

Try reading. I know you said you wanted to be defined by your weak actions and your weak presence, but just trying reading

Also
>picking at my autocorrect
That's how you realize you reached rock bottom, ribbitor.
>>
>>70414082
Why should I get mad over a half RMB? That's like a dime. I would rather be further entertained by you and you can make all the .50RMB per post you want.

At this point your predictable insults are eh-tier at this point and they make me sleepy.

Besides, how do you know if I'm not the one blacking your mother right now? I mean we can go in all kinds of ways once you realize I'm in the mainland using a proxy to access 4chan just like (You).
>>
>>70414032
>A FUCKING LEAF
Need I say more?
>>
>>70414202
>Clear indication of shitposting
>That upset over "hoard" vs "horde" shitpost

Aside from that, you realize:
>>70412751
>Communism is the very definition of failure.
>>
>>70414202
支那蝗寧撚舍憨鳩 trying so hard
>>
>>70414203
>I-I'm not mad, I'm just staying in this thread like a battered woman because that's how he shows he cares
Hahahaha

>your mother "bants"
More evidence of your newfag ribbitor ways, lad. I see you've been avoiding answering my question so here it comes again: When did you come to /pol/? Last week? Today?

A desperate newfag that doesn't even know about legacy captcha is thinking he's hot shit, while he continues to stump himself into oblivion. He can't look away or close the thread, because he's stuck in this debate he can't win.
>>
>>70414362
Go do a fake hunger strike for attention or have your HSBC account rejected like your idol Joshua Wong, loser cuck.

>>70414261
>still trying to make a big deal out of autocorrect
>implying china is still communist
lol
>>
>>70414386
You know that when you come off as excessively Chinese then you're universally hated by other Chinese followed by everyone else in the world, right? That's why it'd be more fun if you actually roleplayed as a different kind of a character that wasn't a ChiCom Semen Gobbling Chinese """""Patriot""""". I gave you career advice to come off as a better (More entertaining) wumao and all here but you actually failed to take it.

Also was that your final boss attack or something? You stacked up all the items-- Oh wait you forgot the PM2.5 thing with London. I'll give you another chance, try actually using your alpha strike properly.
>>
>>70414479
Go back to China .支那蝗 now I know you're really just a mainland locust, you dumbfuck think that Joshua Wong is our idol.
>>
File: 1438491266451.jpg (414 KB, 1581x1148) Image search: [Google]
1438491266451.jpg
414 KB, 1581x1148
>>70403077
>>
>>70414568
>y-you're HATED how do you feel about that!!!

Like how I don't care about your opinion, I don't give a shit about what loser cucks thinks. As long as you have zero facts, you cannot expect to fight me and win.

I'm not here to change anyone's minds. I'm just here to expose your attempts to throw ad hominem everywhere, which looking at your shaky posts recently I'm doing pretty well at.

Keep trying, ribbitor. If you don't hold onto that hope you won't make it to tomorrow.
>>
>>70414689
>h-how does he know i suck soros-funded activist cock?
lol keep trying lad. When did your ancestors cross the border into HK? Yesterday?
>>
Thread's officially garbage
>>
>>70414775
I guess wumaos can only play one character: Ultra hardcore """"patriotic"""" """"""nationalist""""". Well I guess I can't extract higher levels of funnytainment out of you.

So between you, me and the rest of the internet:
Are you the paid kind of wumao or are you one of those types they recruit in universities as an volunteer?
>>
>>70414843
mailto:sage*

It's the only real response towards ChiComs. If they want to spread their filth around the world and drag them down you isolate and contain them within their Beijing smog, much like this thread is now officially Beijing Smog levels of PM2.5 trash.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 1333x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 1333x900
>>70414232
50 cent CCP shills FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEE YOU FUCKING HUMAN RIGHTS WARCRIME DENYING SUBHUMAN SCUM
>>
>>70414851
>contradicting himself multiple times in the thread
>says wumaos have multiple modes
>now say they have one character

I think I'm seeing some cracks, lad. Don't shatter on me ITT.

I thought your ad hominem was desperate before, but it appears I underestimated how pathetic you could get.

>>70414950
>I can't win, I can only sage to slide the thread NOW
>SHUT IT DOWN
Woops.

>>70414951
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>70415194
I was hoping you were one of the more flexible ones but ehhh, you've proven your monocharacteristics of the typical "oh look at me and my proxies" instead of being one of the funny ones that actually will humor people while shilling.

>Doesn't understand what I even said in 70414950
>Doesn't notice it isn't actually in the field
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.