[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie Sanders plans to drop out and endorse Hillary Bernie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 34
File: Hillary is going to win.png (156 KB, 375x279) Image search: [Google]
Hillary is going to win.png
156 KB, 375x279
Bernie Sanders plans to drop out and endorse Hillary

Berniecucks still throwing money at him.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/03/28/after_private_call_with_bernie_jesse_ventura_is_furious_hes_planning_to_endorse_hillary_loyalty_to_party_over_country.html
>>
JUST
>>
File: 1456298414770.jpg (91 KB, 428x427) Image search: [Google]
1456298414770.jpg
91 KB, 428x427
BERNIEFAGS BTFO
>>
>>69135930

If he loses that's the smart thing to do. Better to have a unified Democratic party vote with a unified Democratic party ticket of Clinton/Sanders or Sanders/Clinton (which would also be the smart move to not lose the minority vote that Hillary pulls in) fighting against a split Republican vote

Splitting the Democrat AND Republican votes simultaneously gives Trump a chance to win.

If you have a Unified Democratic vote vs a Split Republican vote, Democrats win.

The only chance Trump has to win is for both votes to be split....

and Bernie would gladly deny Trump that.
>>
>>69135930
Doesn't it piss off democrats that these people are trying to take over a private organization that has been socially involved and building up networks for decades and after all that, some nobody Jew just shows up one day and acts like he owns the fucking place?
>>
File: NEEThysterical.jpg (86 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
NEEThysterical.jpg
86 KB, 409x409
>Lost all those states
>Planning to endorse hillary
>said he was going to go all the way to the convention
>Now going to drop out and keep all that sweet moolah

HAHAHAH FUCKING JESUS CHRIST CAN THIS GET ANY BETTER

INCOMING LEDDIT BUTTHURT
>>
>>69136851
Trump is going to win and there is literally nothing establishment politicians and media can do to stop it.
>>
File: laughing ramaphosa1105.jpg (34 KB, 360x433) Image search: [Google]
laughing ramaphosa1105.jpg
34 KB, 360x433
>>69136851
>If
>>
File: 1439389340882.gif (319 KB, 222x170) Image search: [Google]
1439389340882.gif
319 KB, 222x170
>>69135930

>RealClear Politics
>InfoWars

I want this to be true, I really do, because there would be nothing funnier than a bunch of Redditors an hero-ing en masse, but the sources are notorious bullshit.
>>
File: 1458708955866.jpg (29 KB, 287x395) Image search: [Google]
1458708955866.jpg
29 KB, 287x395
>Bernie's plan was just to collect donation money from virtue-signalling goyim
>>
File: 123456789.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
123456789.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>jesse ventura
>>
File: 1449752806253.jpg (41 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1449752806253.jpg
41 KB, 320x320
>>69135930
BERNOUTS ARE TRULY CUKED BY EVERYONE
>>
>>69135930
Politicians are loyal to their parties to some extent, so he will endorse her if he loses, which is expected.
>>
>>69137068
/thread
>>
>>69137250

He's been a Democrat for less than a year.
>>
File: 1279301004813.jpg (10 KB, 394x438) Image search: [Google]
1279301004813.jpg
10 KB, 394x438
>>69135930
I don't understand any of this.

Everybody could see how he is controlled opposition because he defended her on the emails and never really attacks her in the debates.
Why do so many people in America support such an obvious fraud? Why don't they just support Trump instead?
>>
If Bernie drops out, and endorses Hillary, then Trump has won.

Not only will his supporters go complete fucking ape shit, they will vote Trump just to try and wreck the system, and see it for what it is, rigged.

>I INVESTED $2000 INTO YOU BERNIE!
>FUCK YOU DEMOCRATS IM VOTING TRUMP!
>>
> "Bernie Sanders, I talked with him a couple of days ago, and he unequivocally told me that if he loses-- which chances are he's going to," Ventura said. "If Bernie loses, he is going to endorse Hillary, which to me, stops the Revolution."

So? I don't get the big deal? Hillary is the closest candidate to Sanders
>>
>>69136945

He's not going to drop out. Read the article. He said If he loses which means, either Hillary gets enough delegates to win before convention, or is nominated at the convention.

But he's staying in because at the VERY LEAST. the more pressure he puts on her, the more her platform shifts to his views. The way Hillary talks at debates and rallies today is a lot different than how she talked prior to Sanders campaign showing it was an actual threat not something she could just ignore.

Wall street regulations weren't a part of her platform until Bernie became a real factor. Debt free college wasn't a part of her platform until Bernie became a real factor.

Bernie shifts her to the left.

>>69136969

Trump will not win unless the Democratic vote is split. You can't win with 30% of the vote. There are many Traditional Republicans that will not vote Trump, traditionally red states may go blue if Trump is the nominee.
>>
>>69136851
Bernie would probably also drop some rhetoric about how "dangerous" Trump is to make his support of Hillary easier to swallow for the disenfranchised. He'll pull the same weakness is maturity routine while handing the whole show over to Hillary.
>>
>>69137831
Jill Stein is the closest candidate to Sanders. Hillary is nothing like him except that they pander to the same audiences.
>>
>>69137650

Average Berniefag here, if Bernie finds a legitmate reason for why he shouldn't run, then I have no problem going to Hillary if she promises to keep Bernie's ideals in mind as President.

Trump will NEVER get my support haha :)
>>
>>69137870
I hope you're not implying that the policies she promotes prior to the election will even faintly resemble the policies she will enact if elected.
>>
>>69137999
>if Hillary promises

lmao
>>
>>69137999
>ha ha ha.
Yes goy, vote for the woman responsible for helping grow isis and cause the destabilization in the middle east, FOR THE BETTER OF ISREAL!

>People who vote Hillary have read the emails but still support her.
>>
>>69137959

>Jill Stein is the closest candidate to Sanders.

OK true.

>Hillary is nothing like him except that they pander to the same audiences.

There are many less popular topics where the two agree unlike the rest.

Like seriously what's with the GOP/Trump wanting to close the EPA, Department of Education...etc? That stuff is batshit insane.
>>
>>69136945
he doesn't keep it, the DNC takes it to spend on the general election

>>69137650
you're a delusional trumpfuck

Donald Trump will be the most vilified candidate to ever run. Even your republican establishment shills hate him. Bernouts will fall in order once they hear their Fuhrer publicly endorse Shillary. Just like Hillarybots in 2008.

also
>Alex Jones

At least wait until NY/PA/NJ before calling Sanders' campaign over

>>69137959
she has no shot, though. Bernbots will happily vote for Shillary over Trump in the general.
DAILY REMINDER THAT IF THE ELECTION MATCHUP IS HILLARY VS TRUMP IT'S LITERALLY REAGAN V MONDALE/CARTER where the majority of the map is Blue with Trump winning 2-3 states

It's going to be a fucking disaster.
>>
>>69137999
>then I have no problem going to Hillary if she promises to keep Bernie's ideals in mind as President.

So you're a complete retard.
Bernie wasn't going to keep his promises and neither is Hillary.
>>
File: NKBK13.jpg (77 KB, 561x288) Image search: [Google]
NKBK13.jpg
77 KB, 561x288
>>69135930
bs
>>
>>69138273

You think Trump is? Don't make me laugh.
>>
File: srs.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
srs.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>69137999

>haha :)
>average Berniefag here

This bait is lazier than a nigger.
>>
>>69138216
>Like seriously what's with the GOP/Trump wanting to close the EPA, Department of Education...etc?
They want states to control those things, not the federal government.
>>
>>69138405
None of them are gonna keep their promises.

>he insulted muh Bernie so he must be Trumpfan
Nice kindergarten logic
>>
>>69135930
How can anyone be surprised by this?
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 188x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 188x192
>>69137999
>Mfw people think Hillarie's promises mean anything
>>
>>69138264
>Most vilified.
Anon, George Soros has been pumping money into movements in America for the past few years to destabilize it, 99%, Black Lives Matter, Move on, the legalization of immigrants "and he has stated before America could borrow money from his bank to pay for it all!, just as he did in Europe"

Now, why would the 17th richest man in America and 22 in the world, be funding movements that destabilize America, while backing Cruz, Hillary, and Bernie Sanders? Yet so hatefully despise Trump?

Even Rothchild is on the anti Trump wagon.

Do you ever wonder why anon? Why so many back him? Thats why, you pollacks wanted your redpill, you got it.
>>
>>69137957

>Handing the whole show over

he'd be running mate, he'd still have considerable influence. Far more than just 1 vote in the senate (not to mention he still gets a vote in the senate if there is ever a tie).

They also have a history together that stretches decades, they're friends, and have worked together over healthcare legislation back when her husband was president. They can make compromises and work together.

Bernie may say "free college tuition for everyone" HIllary will make it more reasonable by making it means tested so that only those with actual need get that assistance.

The result could be something along the lines of current pell grants and scholarships being focused on students with need (currently many students who don't have any financial need get scholarships and grants to entice them to enroll at that school and their parents pay the rest of the way in, it brings more funds to the college. That's not what financial aid is supposed to be for). So instead of getting a $1500 pell grant a student with need might get $4000 in pell grants per semester which would cover their tuition in state (and a pell grant is not a loan it doesn't need to be paid back).

There's compromises and progress that can be made and it's a balanced ticket.

I do want Bernie to win in the primaries but barring that I'd rather have him as VP than have him just fuck off back to the Senate and have Trump in the White House.
>>
why is jesse such a dirty leftist
>>
>jesse ventura
>infowars

Great sources
>>
>>69138216
>Like seriously what's with the GOP/Trump wanting to close the EPA, Department of Education...etc? That stuff is batshit insane.

Because both of those departments have failed miserably while being regulated by the federal government and they are huge tax sinkholes. Trump would rather shift the responsibilities of those things onto the states as it should have been in the first place.
>>
>>69138911
Brain damage from boxing
>>
>>69136945

>Now going to drop out and keep all that sweet moolah

They can only keep money raised in Super PACs. He doesn't have any of those. He doesn't get to keep a dime.
>>
>>69138020

with Bernie as VP she'd have to.
>>
>>69137870
>You can't win with 30% of the vote. There are many Traditional Republicans that will not vote Trump, traditionally red states may go blue if Trump is the nominee.
Nice maymay.
>>
>>69139041
No, no she wouldn't.
>>
Thats a shame but I'd rather have Hillary than Trump.
>>
>>69139232
You have to go back.
>>
>>69135930
Wow, so Reddit's lunch money all went to become a shining endorsement for Hillary. Beautiful. Kek is real.
>>
>>69138885
Donald trump is a fucking reality TV star. He is mostly known for being a reality TV star. Would you vote for The Situation or Omarosa? Wake the fuck up. Trump may not be a KKK NAZI BOOGYMAN racist but he's a laughing stock around the world. I don't want the guy with the nuclear codes to be a bumbling bombastic laughing stock. I want a stable candidate that doesn't have an inferiority complex.

Also, why doesn't he release his tax info? Audits? His tax info will most likely show that he isn't worth anywhere near 10b, maybe he's not even a billionaire at all. He's definitely hiding something.
>>
>>69138899
>means tests
>liberals

we all know that it's more anti-white bullshit funded by majority white taxpayers.
>>
File: 1431294601455.jpg (75 KB, 610x611) Image search: [Google]
1431294601455.jpg
75 KB, 610x611
>>69135930
So a Bernie donation is basically a Hillary donation at this point.

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>>69138899

The VP has less power than a senator unless the president gives them something to do. If Bernie was Hillary's vice president we wouldn't see him again until his funeral.
>>
>>69139353
Hillary Clinton is not stable.
>>
File: BERNIESUCKS.jpg (207 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
BERNIESUCKS.jpg
207 KB, 720x540
>>69135930
Seen that coming ever since he got BTFO on stage by BLM.
>>
>>69135930
What if after Hillary makes Bernie her VP, she suffers from "unforeseen event" at a campaign stop?
>>
>>69139376

There's a lot of white people who qualify as having need too.

If you live in a Trailer park in OK or a rickety old cabin in WV, yeah, you probably have need, and will pass a means test, and will get better Financial Aid.

If your parents both make 6 figures.. no, they can afford to put you through school without the Government's assistance.
>>
>>69139421
yeah canacuck who only started paying attention to american politics this cycle is going to lecture me about my country's candidates

eat shit chang/pradesh
>>
File: nu-male-beta-faggot-clapping.gif (4 MB, 420x328) Image search: [Google]
nu-male-beta-faggot-clapping.gif
4 MB, 420x328
>>69137455
>Why do so many people in America support such an obvious fraud?
Libcucks are a mix of retard and blindly optimistic.
>>
File: 18gmfjg2bi357png.png (52 KB, 281x224) Image search: [Google]
18gmfjg2bi357png.png
52 KB, 281x224
bernvictims btfo
>>
>>69135930
Perfect, Clintonfags and Berniefags will blow Trump.
>>
>>69135930
As much of a shit as Hillary is, I'd rather have her in office than any of the Republicans up this season. It's also important to understand that if he's uniting the "revolution" into the Democratic party, then the party will swing. That's already part of his game plan, and it's happening win or lose at this point. If she gets into office, she sure as hell isn't winning the primary for her second term.

The interview is skewed as hell, anyway.
>>
>>69139585

There's no need to make any insidious plots. Honestly considering her resigning from Secretary of State due to "health issues" during the Benghazi hearings.. I don't think she can handle the Oval Office and the opposition she's going to face from the Republicans. President is a stressful job, the most stressful in the world. It is likely that she could resign due to health issues or straight up have a stroke or coronary.
>>
>>69136851
The real intent of Sanders now that he can't ride his way to the top is to build up as much as he can in donations in the interim to keep his campaign with high amounts of revenue. Once he backs hillary, he will look for a 2020 bid (which will either be possible due to republican victory, or impossible because hillary got elected and would be the defacto choice for 2020, delaying the inevitable until 2024) and then he and his son can leech off of the donated money for four to eight years.

If and when Bernie dies they can offer the warchest for nepotism; e.g. make Bernie's son employed by your campaign and we'll give you the warchest.
>>
>>69135930
>Jesse Ventura
ITS ALL TRUE! THE HARP SYSTEM TOLD ME! JIM NORTON HATES MY RIFF RAFF HAIRDO! THERMITE PAINT!
>>
>>69139100
Shhhh, let him believe. It'll make it that much better when she shits down their throats
>>
>>69136851
Sanders would never take Hillary as his VP, the DNC would have him assassinated on day 1.
>>
>>69135930
>trusting a Jew
>ever
They just don't fucking learn.
>>
So what?

Sanders endorses Clinton. Berniebots get their choice in the white house with the VP ticket. Shillary gets to keep all of her shekels as well with Sanders keeping her in check.

A Clinton / Sanders ticket would absolutely blow Trump the fuck out.

The tears on /pol/ would be hilarious.
>>
>>69139931

That's not where campaign funds go to.

Jeb! doesn't get to keep all his campaign money, neither does Rubio.
>>
>>69139651

There are white people with need but Democrats have no interest in helping them even incidentally.
>>
>>69138899

>implying that Hillary won't go into hyperdrive to try to get the moderate Republican vote

Ever notice how no one talks about how well Bernie has fundraised despite taking no substantial PAC monies? Never let it be said that Ds hate fundraising.
>>
>>69140101
What the fuck? Are aliens on /pol/ now?
>>
>>69137071
You're just figuring this out?
>>
File: Jim Webb.jpg (49 KB, 425x350) Image search: [Google]
Jim Webb.jpg
49 KB, 425x350
>>69140146

This Democrat did.
>>
>>69140250
ayy
>>
>>69140136
They don't get to donate it to a bank account but they can ostensibly use it for other political purposes.

Bernie says he's looking at a 2020 campaign then they can start to "explore it" and pay people (including his son) for the work they perform.
>>
>>69140101
>Sanders
>VP
>>
>>69139353
>Muh "lunatic with launch codes"
You do realize in this country, he can give the order, but there is also a committee that has to give the final approval and the firing of a missile right?

If any president randomly gave the order to nuke somebody, the likely hood is he would be put down with a 45 to his head because its irrational.

Also another point I would like to add.
The grand master of the KKK in NC, endorsed Hillary, yet she has not once denounced it, nor has the media tried to force her to denounce it.

Nor the emails where she actually states why she bombed protestors.

Anon, dont tell me to wake up, I already have, and all of the information exists for you to read.

If my choices are all thief, murders, and liars, id rather vote for the joke. The only world leaders that dislike him are the ones in on it all as well.
>>
>>69140101
Ayy lmao
>>
>>69140349
It doesn't matter. As long as Sanders get his bots to support Shillary, Trump is doomed.

Trumpets had the chance to get berniebots on their side. They didn't. This election is already over.
>>
>>69139676

You ever wonder why the debate schedule was so light? That doesn't scream resilient to me, but the opposite.
>>
>>69140295

Yeah, and he was basically thrown out for it.
>>
>>69140101
rare flag
>>
File: 1452254616991.png (3 MB, 1472x1472) Image search: [Google]
1452254616991.png
3 MB, 1472x1472
>>69139651
Meanwhile, justice is supposedly blind, yet we see a discriminatory application of justice under our current liberal administration (Holder, Lynch et al pressuring cities and municipalities to let niggers break the law), with an increasingly similar trend throughout institutions in this country.

And you think this won't be the case in higher education / academia--the bastion of this Marxist cancer--with even more liberal, social progressive politicos in power?

Fuck you, Bernout.

MAGA
>>
>>69140101
>Hillary/Bernie win 2016
>both die in first term cuz old as fuck
>second Ford
>still better than either Hillary or Bernie
>>
>>69140605
http://usuncut.com/politics/sanders-supporters/
>According to the recent Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll, Hillary’s lead over Bernie has shrunk down to 53%, while Bernie is gaining on her at 44%. The real takeaway, however, is that 33% of Sanders supporters say that they “Could not see themselves supporting Clinton” in the general election. Additionally, 32% describe themselves as having “a negative view of Clinton.”

No matter what Bernie does to curry his voters' favor, in the end it may not be enough. If they view Hillary as more of the same they may not vote for her anyways. Democrat turnout this cycle has also been extremely weak vs. republican turnout.
>>
>>69139952
YAWOOHOOHOO THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK PAL
>>
>>69139931
>>69139898
>>69139892
For all of Clinton's faults she isn't naive. She knows Sanders destroys her among independents and and the youth vote which will come to dominate the nation like Boomers currently do in a decade or two. She's not the future of the Party. Thanks to the ethnic cleansing of the Democratic ranks during the Midterms in 2010 & 2014 the Party has successfully been De-Southernized completey after it started to lose that region following the Civil Rights Act of '64.

So just what is she going to have to give him in exchange for his endorsement?

http://thehill.com/opinion/juan-williams/274401-juan-williams-dems-must-pay-price-to-keep-sanders-sweet
>To bring Sanders inside the camp they will have to do more than make him a TV star at the convention. They will also have to put Clinton, union organizers and money behind his issues, creating a permanent movement based inside the party for a living wage, for lower-cost college education and a sharper critique of Wall Street.

>The party is going to have to buy into Sanders if they want him to buy into them.
What else? I don't think, for example, if the TPP isn't passed during the lame duck this winter it ever will.
>>
File: 1457149540209.png (471 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
1457149540209.png
471 KB, 680x453
>>69136969
>trump is going to win

holy fuck how delusional can one person be?
>>
>>69140854
>Democrat turnout this cycle has also been extremely weak vs. republican turnout.

>comparing open primaries to closed primaries
>>
>>69141003
They only have to pretend to feel the Bern. After the election it is business as usual.
>>
>>69139864
that pic is the reason trumpfags are so fucking annoying

If I ever see another electoral map with Michigan, Illinois, NC, NY going red then I'm gonna freak!
>>
>>69138899
>HIllary will make it more reasonable by making it means tested so that only those with actual need get that assistance.

And this right here is why liberals are fucking retarded.

Who the fuck is going to determine "those with actual need"? What criteria will be used as a metric to determine if someone is worthy of assistance? If someone is right on the border of "actually needing" assistance but doesn't receive it, aren't they eternally fucked because they'll have to pay themselves or otherwise not attend college (pro-tip: a lot of it will be based on race and gender...so poor whites are already fucked while blacks, hispanics, and women will be a shoe-in for assistance)?

Also, how is devaluing higher education a good thing? The only thing that it will do is turn colleges into glorified high schools, bring the academic quality of American universities down significantly, and essentially turn a BA into a worthless piece of paper (even though it already pretty much is).
>>
>>69137455
>support a retard
>>
>>69137870
>Bernie shifts her to the left.
>He believes that Hillary's words mean anything for what her actions will be in office

Hillary is establishment incarnate, and while she'll bullshit for a few votes in the meantime it'll be business as usual if she gets elected. Bernie is either just looking for a political meal ticket for selling his influence or a bumbling retard pretending to not see that or actually can't see that, respectively.
>>
>>69141113
>>69141173
>>69141185
Sure is reddit in here
>>
>>69141185
NY is going red. Count on it.
>>
>>69141185
http://nypost.com/2016/02/28/hillary-could-lose-to-trump-in-democratic-new-york/
>The new polls, a second source said, showed Trump’s support, even without Bloomberg in the race, was “surprisingly strong’’ in Westchester and on Long Island, the key suburbs often viewed as crucial swing bellwethers on how statewide elections will turn out.

I wouldn't bet my life savings on it, but Trump turning NY is in the realm of possibility. The other states, I sincerely doubt.

>>69141173
Bernie does well in open primaries, yes, but generally it's a good indicator of turnout. Primaries attract different crowds but after 8 years of democrats it's not inconceivable to imagine strong republican turnout vs. dems.

There's really too much still open to say what will happen in November. Trump has been focusing his attacks within the republican party to strive for a majority so he won't get screwed at a brokered convention. I think Trump has more to attack hillary on in the coming months. On the other hand you have a lot of "never trump" people. Then you have the possibility of a brokered convention.

There are a lot of variables for sure.
>>
>Bernie
>the revolution
Wow, Jessie Ventura is a faggot
>>
>>69141225

They currently do means testing but like I said prior, the available aid is divided up in a way that does not give money based on need but in many cases it's corrupt and gives money to those with wealthier parents and higher expected family contributions, because hey if you entice a rich kid with a small scholarship, his parents are going to pay way more into this school than we gave to him as a scholarship, and it'll be better for us financially than giving a full ride scholarship to this 4.0 student who's living in poverty in the Appalachians. We won't get a dime back from our investment in him.

With a little student aid reform.. that can change.

They already do the means testing, they already tell you on your FAFSA what your expected family contribution is.

If it's below the cost of tuition, then you have need. It's how they calculate that you have to be eligible for guaranteed student loans.
>>
This was the plan all along, you fucking dumb goys.

>energize the young voters
>Bernie endorses Hillary
>becomes her VP
>they eventually fall in line and vote Hillary

It was classic "illusion of choice" the whole time.
>>
>>69141971
Are you saying race and gender have no bearing on this means test?

Fuck off, nu-male scum.
>>
>>69136945
He can donate his money to the DNC coffers. Which will mean all those Bernie-cucks who gave their last $200 to help poor Bernie will end up financing Hilary's campaign instead.
>>
>>69140146
It's pretty awful and I largely blame DWS for it, but Bernie (like Howard Dean another Vermont Senator before him that ran the DNC 50-State Strategy) understands that which is why his campaign is largely based around class and not race (and why he's locked up the White vote and doesn't have much non-white support even though his actions have as if not more supportive of their causes in the past).

See this article from early October:
http://www.pressherald.com/2015/10/05/in-rural-west-virginia-voters-disenchanted-with-obama-now-look-to-sanders/

If you want video proof of the unmet needs of the working (mostly white) poor see this segment in 60 Minutes yesterday:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-overtime-on-the-road-with-the-health-wagon/
>>
File: sh.webm (239 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sh.webm
239 KB, 480x360
>>69137999
haha got em
>>
>>69135930
>>69135930
Is info wars a credible source? I really dont know at this moment but im guessing if Bernie ends up endorsing the Hilldog then it will be. Also Jesse Ventura is entertaining and all but he needs to get the fuck out with that disillusion of running for president. He wont get any fucking support and he'll end up hurting the process by making Hillary seem more electable and the political system seem like an even bigger joke as 2 tv celebs are running for office. Not that he is but if he did run Jesse would fail miserably and Trump will be associated with him because of their similar stances. Trump will say invading the middle east was a mistake and Jesse will spurg out about agreeing with Trump while adding that 9/11 was an inside job for the NWO
>>
File: BerniebecauseTrumpabummer.jpg (620 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
BerniebecauseTrumpabummer.jpg
620 KB, 1600x1200
Bernie is a crazy old Jew that looks, acts and sounds like he'd scream at the microwave.

His policies are delusional and he's running his campaign off the backs of all the broke losers in America. People already hopelessly in debt are throwing their student money at him in the hope that he'll win, so they never have to pay for anything ever again.

What a great plan for America!
>>
Has this been posted on reddit yet?
>>
File: 1458380164038.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458380164038.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
mfw Beani quits and Hilldog goes to jail
>>
is it true that young poorfags took out loans to donate to Bernard?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>69135930
>mfw bernie's supporters are slack jawed faggots
>>
>>69142212
> Sweet demo tears when God Emperor unleashes his final form.
>>
>>69143831
If it is, I'll tell you what they weren't: black.
>>
>>69140605
>>69140297
>>69140101
RARE
A--A
RARE
E--E
>>
>>69142259

I'm a white male. When I filled out my FAFSA, they saw my family was broke and I had need.

Unfortunately because of the way they distribute aid, most of my education was paid by loans. I only got small scholarships and grants.

I've been out for about 5 years so I'm almost done shoveling myself out of my 5 figures of student loan debt.

It's a fucked system and I'm sure race and gender do play into it some, but I think money plays into it more than either, I had white male friends in college, whos parents were doctors. The one I'm talking about didn't have to build up any debt at all and he got more in grants and loans than I did, despite having worse grades. His grants and scholarships covered his entire tuition, and his parents paid for room and board in the dorms. To the college was making money off him every semester.. me.. they weren't making money off me yet, so I got less in grants and scholarships.. more in loans.
>>
>>69135930
Ventura was a fucking idiot to believe Bernie is anything but a Democrat shill. I don't care what Bernie's political background is he still subscribes to the idea that being Democrat automatically makes you right.
>>
President Donald J. Trump
>>
>inforwars

i'm going to wait until official bernie statement
>>
>>69137870
This
>>
>>69135930
Did you even read the article, you dumb fuck? It says that he will endorse her if he loses to her. Nothing about dropping out.

ps. make america great again
>>
File: e546r7.jpg (120 KB, 593x640) Image search: [Google]
e546r7.jpg
120 KB, 593x640
>Bernie runs as Hillary's VP
>Hillary wins thanks to Berniebrony votes
>Congress reacts by impeaching Hillary
>Hillary gets kicked out
>Bernie becomes President

America is over.
>>
>Bernie gets all the socialist cuck votes and runs as VP where he can't actually get shit done but Berniebros will still vote for him
>>
>>69145733
Both Hillary and Bernie would be better than Cruz, Rubio, or Kasich at least
>>
>>69137650
This. People interviewed have said that if Sanders lost they'd go vote for Trump in blue states.
>>
File: ny.png (22 KB, 874x240) Image search: [Google]
ny.png
22 KB, 874x240
>>69141185
yeah, all their tears
>>69141572
You are crazy, Trump will be nominated but can't win Jew York...
>>69141595
>February 2016
lol
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ny/new_york_trump_vs_clinton-5792.html
>>
File: 1457295604666.jpg (26 KB, 417x407) Image search: [Google]
1457295604666.jpg
26 KB, 417x407
>>69146112

I would say Trump >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bernie > Anyone else >>>>>>>>>>> Clinton

or not?
>>
>>69146574
Trump >>>>>>>> Bernie >>>>>>>>>> Hillary > Cruz >>> Kasich
>>
File: 7192745480631.png (552 KB, 556x1369) Image search: [Google]
7192745480631.png
552 KB, 556x1369
>>69140295
I wish he had stuck around until Iowa at the very least.

Hope he's on Trump's VP shortlist, dude's not really a Democrat, he's a Reagan Republican that left because the Iraq War like Trump.
>>
>>69146770

shiet, how the fuck can anyone be worse than hillary? the is like a walking apocalypse. Why are cruz and kasich worse?
>>
>>69146574

Trump will only be good if you're already rich. If you're a business owner already in the top tax brackets, Trump will be great for you.

For everyone else, it'll be shit city.

If you're working poor (where currently you get more back in income tax refund than you pay in), you'll really be fucked.
>>
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/clinton-strategist-we-wont-do-any-more-debates-unless-bernie-sanders-changes-his-tone/
>Hillary Clinton chief strategist Joel Benenson said on CNN Monday that they would refuse to schedule any further debates with Bernie Sanders unless his campaign changed its tone.

>The Clinton campaign agreed to do four additional debates back in January. But despite their agreement with the Sanders camp, no future Democratic debates were ever scheduled and the candidates are not slated to meet again.

>“Bernie Sanders wants a debate here [in New York] before the April primary,” host Kate Bolduan noted. “Are you going to agree to it?”

>But Benenson changed the subject: “I think what was notable this weekend wasn’t so much that, but in my mind the Washington Post story with his own campaign talking about how they’re poll-testing more negative attacks on Hillary Clinton.”

>“Don’t distract here,” Bolduan interrupted. “Why wouldn’t you debate?”

>“Because I think the real question is what kind of campaign is Senator Sanders going to run going forward,” Benenson responded. “He pumped $4 million in the weekend before March 15, and he lost all five states on March 15. They spent about $4 million running negative ads.”

>“That doesn’t have anything to do with a debate,” Bolduan insisted again. “Why not debate?”

>“The debates have been very good, but Senator Sanders doesn’t get to decide when we debate, particularly when he’s running a very negative campaign against us.

This is pathetic. Sanders has treated her with kid gloves. Remember the "damn emails" soundbite from the first debate? He could have destroyed her then and on her bank speaking fees later on.

He's been exceedingly nice and if she's this upset over his "negative ads" just what does she think awaits her from Trump in the General Election?
>>
>>69146981
Hillary would at least allow right wing movements to advance in backlash. Cruz would be the death of conservatism due to his radical social policies and he's very, very easy to paint as a mountain of SJW buzzwords. Kasich would do the exact same stuff as Hillary (even policy-wise) but he'd still be painted as a right wing racist and allow lefties to play the victim.
>>
>>69137999

God bless you sir/ma'am.
>>
>>69146924

Trump/Webb will lose all Republican support.

I'd support Webb, I would not support Trump.

But yes the response that Webb got at the debate was embarrassing. What the fuck did you expect when he's talked about as a "war hero". Yes he's killed zipperheads, they were shooting back at him too. He also did heroic acts and won the Navy Cross, Silver Star, Bronze Star, and Purple Heart. Yes, that's what a war hero does. Kills enemies, saves comrades probably at great risk to themselves, possibly getting wounded, and wins medals.
>>
>plans to drop out

did anyone even read the article?

this board is fucking ass kill yourselves holy shit
>>
>>69147786
>I'd support Webb, I would not support Trump.
They're pretty damned similar policy-wise.
>>
>>69145733
If bernie endorses hillary and runs as he VP, then all of the bernie voters will vote for trump out of pure spite.
>>
>>69135930
>>69136851
I still can't see Sanders supporters backing Clinton
>>
>>69136851
You forget the fact RNC is trying everything to stop Trump, even running third party
>>
>>69137455
>http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/03/28/after_private_call_with_bernie_jesse_ventura_is_furious_hes_planning_to_endorse_hillary_loyalty_to_party_over_country.html

He didn't defend her e-mails. He was simply tired of hearing about them EVERY debate when he wanted to talk issues WHILE the investigation continued.

He acknowledges they could be serious.

Unlike the general media and /pol/ he likes to discuss substance, not circlejerk over insults and non-issues like Trump.
>>
>>69146574
you are correct sir
>>
>>69147090

>Sanders cucks around and only opens his eyes slightly wider and states the obvious when Hillary attacks him
>still too much of a shitlord for Hillary to handle

Hillary/Trump debates are going to be amazing if they aren't cancelled.
>>
>>69135930
no bernie bucks 4 cucks :^)
>>
Reminder that Hillary could have been the next Eisenhower/Nixon had she not sold her soul to corporations.
>>
>>69137870
watch and wait fag, gonna love the butthurt
>>
File: Smug Papi.jpg (48 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Smug Papi.jpg
48 KB, 640x360
>>69146998
>Only good if you're rich
Clearly you're not one of the working poor or someone who does his fucking research. Trump's plan is ZERO that's right ZERO tax for anyone making under 20 grand a year. And under 10 percent if you make less than 100 grand. But hey, you're just a Berniebot who wants others to pay for your shit instead of earning it yourself. Also
>Getting back more in income tax than you pay in if you're working poor
Confirmed for not having worked a day in his life.
>>
File: 1451777333267.png (5 KB, 379x486) Image search: [Google]
1451777333267.png
5 KB, 379x486
>>69135930
We fucking called it. Bernie's campaign was a massive scam the entire time.

>Yes goy, free college! If you want free college donate millions upon millions of dollars to my campaign, I would never drop out!
>Pay no attention to my debt and lack of savings goy, of course this money will go to my campaign!
>>
>>69135930
He's said for a long time that if he loses he will encourage his voters to vote for Hillary.
He won't drop out after winning 3 states handily.
Maybe if he loses the northeast or California he'll give up.

Ted Cruz and Kasich will bitterly endorse Trump as well. It happens every election.
>>
>>69146998
Trump has repeatedly said that he finds a progressive tax logical.

If you're poor (under 25K per person/ under 50k household) you'll be paying zero taxes.
>>
>>69149842
I'll be ready to make leddit posts after Bernie loses telling those people I'm feeling suicidal because I used the last of my money on Bernie, that I even took a loan to donate more money
>>
>>69135930
Well yeah, Bernie is old and uses the retarded liberals money just so he can live another 2 years in a hut with 5 asian whores.
>>
>>69138972
Why? So they can start teaching creationism?

no thanks
>>
>>69151081
If your state is so shitty that creationism being taught is even on the table, it's nobody's fault but yours.
>>
>>69149782

That's how earned income tax credits work when you live at the poverty line. The deduction is more than the amount of taxes you pay in, so you get back more.

That's how I grew up, that tax credit paid for my school clothes as a kid. Taxed at 0% and without that windfall of about $3000 a year (after my mom was taxed about $1500, so about $1500 more than she paid in) , there'd have been a lot more trouble growing up. The time the car broke down? well, we just wouldn't have had a car anymore.
>>
>>69149961

>paying zero taxes

That's less income than paying in 10-15% and getting back more than you paid in.

Honestly.

That tax refund is what lets some working poor survive.
>>
>>69137999
Hilary can say whatever she wants to foll you, but she will never be as much of a socialist retard as Bernie.
>>
>>69140101

They say that he who collects all the flags will be the chosen of Kek.

He will grant you one wish as long as you observe the rules.

1. No flag theft or flag piracy even of pirate flags.
2. No /int/ flags as they are an abomination. They can contaminate genuine /pol/ flags rendering your collection invalid so be warned before you are tempted to cheat.
3. Do not remove the flags from their original packaging, it reduces their value.
>>
He spoke of this in the TYT interview he will not be endorsing Hillary. He's going to stack congress. Through endorsements. Hate him all you want he is one smart son of a cuck
>>
>bernniggers
>integrity
Pick one and only one, you cucks don't want a hero, you want a God damn meme you entitled little shits, and to hell if you legitimately care about anything beyond what pretty falseities you were told beyond that one day. You people have no brains, no spine or any beliefs beyond what stupid ass reality t.v. shit you watched the day before.
>>
>>69151626
So, it's welfare under a different name?
>>
>>69147786
Trump will win. If they try to make Trump lose, there will be armed revolts and Trump will win by a coup.

The answer to 2016 is 1933. You are at the wrong side of history, better buckle up for the ride.
>>
>>69152607
tfw Hitler got BTFO by 85 year old 6'5 Hindenburg.

tfw he only got power because he had a militia and imprisoned political opponents.
tfw he still had to breach the enabling act to give himself full power

tfw it wasn't the fault of democracy
>>
>>69152475

not entirely, I mean, you are working.

But without it some working poor would be driven into the arms of actual welfare.
>>
>>69139041
Do you know how a VP works?
>>
>>69153495
Yes to act as acting president when the president dies. Have you fucking seen House of Cards?
>>
File: imrs.jpg (297 KB, 1484x1205) Image search: [Google]
imrs.jpg
297 KB, 1484x1205
>>69135930
Is Bernie controlled opposition? I keep wondering because, surely he knows that unless he launches an all-out offense against Hillary he'll lose at this point. Bernie has gone out of his way to not attack Hillary on anything.

This sort of thing really reflects Bernie as a whole. He preaches for unity while his enemies go on the attack and dominate. He's a total fucking buffoon, and this election hopefully teaches him a thing or two about foreign policy.
>>
>>69135930
I feel like Hillary becoming president will actually unite /pol/ and reddit into some weird white nationalist AIDS Skrillex.
>>
>>69153495

President of the Senate, a tie breaking vote in the Senate, and the VP can be tasked by the President with executive authority over certain projects. With Al Gore it was technology and the environment. With Joe Biden it was guns.

The can also have personal influence over the President's policies.

They are afterall all human beings.
>>
>>69154887
>>69153679
>>
>>69155153

the VP is more than that.

the VP is actually an interesting role because they have some power in both the Executive AND Legislative branches of government.
>>
>>69155675
No you moron, they don't hold districs in congress or senate seats how can they have legislatif power
>>
is this how people vote in burgerlands?

if someone they support drops out and """endorses""" someone else they automatically will vote as theyre told?
>>
>mfw bernie drops out and moves to belize with all reddit's money
>>
>>69156335
>pays his credit cards off
>>
>>69148851
Substance like DUDE FREE SHIT? Trump may be a broken record at this point, but he has actual policies in an attempt to help this country. Can you name a single bernie policy that isn't redistribution of wealth?
>>
>we're gonna be forced to vote for Hillary

I wish Bernfags would realize I get closer and closer to voting for Trump the more they say this.
>>
>>69155749

now you're just shitposting and b8'ing. have you gotted bored watching Achmed plow your wife now?
>>
File: 11kqqu.jpg (40 KB, 665x385) Image search: [Google]
11kqqu.jpg
40 KB, 665x385
>>69135930
>>
>>69137999

>Hillary's promises

You've got to be fucking kidding me....
Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.