[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't millennials afford to buy a home?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: Al3UOxdCIAEd98a.jpg (44 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Al3UOxdCIAEd98a.jpg
44 KB, 600x450
Why can't millennials afford to buy a home?
>>
because they refuse to do blue collar work
>>
It's not worth it in the current economic climate. A home is an investment and any investment that results in a net loss is a poor one.
>>
File: 33434.jpg (54 KB, 446x437) Image search: [Google]
33434.jpg
54 KB, 446x437
>>70330028
>blue collar work
Which pays 12 dollars an hour?
>>
>>70329963
Because buying a home requires saving up your money and delaying gratification.
>>
>>70329963
Lower inflation adjusted wages, higher costs for land and energy, no labour market participiation until the 30s, high youth unemployment.
>>
>>70329963
Are you being intentionally absurd? Housing pricing are not affordable for someone just coming out of college especially considering the average student debt amount. Furthermore it is more difficult to secure loans than in the previous generation due to the destruction of the housing bubble.
>>
>>70329963
Because the current home owners bought property with the expectation that MUH INVESTMENT would always continue to rise in value. Then things collapsed, but they still stubbornly refused to ever sell their houses for less than the peak value it previously was.

In other words, houses are too fucking expensive. And I don't see the housing prices going down for another 10-20 years when the boomers are all dying or being pushing into nursing homes and their properties are forced onto the market.

We live in a shitty economy right now.
>>
>>70330251
>implying any entry level job with a college degree pays enough to save money, or even pay all the bills in most cases
I only just found a decent job, and it's still only contract-to-maybe-hire, after working various other horrible contract positions for the three years since I graduated with a science degree.
>>
>>70330239
I know day laborers that make that much anyone skilled is making alot more
>>
File: 1436457158738.png (451 KB, 1195x1151) Image search: [Google]
1436457158738.png
451 KB, 1195x1151
>they fell for the college makes you rich meme
>>
>>70329963
They can.
However in Yurop you have to work 30-40 years to pay it off.
>>
Because the government massively bailout banks and home owners following the mortgage crisis. A proper price reset never occurred that would have resulted in more affordable housing for younger people.

Old people own the houses and vote more consistently so the government pandered in their favor.
>>
>>70329963
Iphones, worthless degrees, just spending more than they should and a refusal to do manual labor.
>>
Anyone born from 82 to 03 is considered a millennial according to Strauss and Howe, the sociologist who wrote the book on Generations.
There are plenty of people born in the mid 80's and late 80's that are purchasing property now. Just because you can not afford a mortgage like the pathetic Robots and SJW crowd doesn't mean that people who work, a real job, for a living can not.
>>
File: 1457861650056.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1457861650056.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>>70329963
>gets btfo on the last thread he made
>"I'm gonna make a new one :^)"
Stay tuned for when he makes the obligatory "why are millineals still living with their parents" thread
>>
>>70330845
What is a "fake job"?
>>
>>70330950
Anything that does not net you at least 30k a year. With 30k a year, and very little debt, you can afford a town house in most suburban neighborhoods.
>>
The reasons are multi-factoral. Suffice to say that the environment for home ownership for young people is not very good in the US at this time. Affordable homes are in places where you can’t earn a living, and places where you can earn a living (assuming you have the skills) are prohibitively expensive and those jobs are already being done by older generations. Basically the millennials have to wait for boomers to die and retire which is not happening due to longer life spans and people having inadequate savings for those life spans.
>>
Fear of commitment, desire to live in hyper inflated hipster cities. Wanting a house as good as their parents without being willing to put in the work.

I bought a foreclosure in the midwest in a nice area for the price of my yearly take-home.have fun on the coasts with your hipster jobs and 400 sq foot cuckshed.
>>
>>70329963

Speak for yourself. I'm on my second apartment living in like the 3rd popular area of sweden.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 400x291) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 400x291
No idea
>>
Many of my normie friends have houses and families

Feels bad man
>>
>>70330845

'88 here, i'm in the process of buying a house in the 400k-500k range.

it's not really that hard. in retrospect, i really wish that i had just bought a condo for ~200k 3-4 years ago instead of throwing money away on rent for so long.
>>
File: 1450204892107.jpg (11 KB, 250x210) Image search: [Google]
1450204892107.jpg
11 KB, 250x210
>work full time
>have the choice of
>A getting a shit house and being able to save a bit
>B get a nice house
>be poor for 30 years
>C live with my mom and save all my money

my mom wants me to live at home anyways, she hates living alone
>>
>>70330239
I'm a union construction worker, I make $32 an hour doing "Blue Collar" work.
>>
>>70329963
It may not be the leading cause but there is a huge faction of "I wanna travel the world" millennials on social media. Their logic is that they do not want to anchor down to one location and will pay rent and up and "restart life" every few years in a new city, state etc. Some call it dodging responsibility, others call it a sense of professional freedom.
>>
>HURR DURR EVERYTHING IS MILLENNIALS

Fuck off seriously...
>>
>>70330239
I made a hair under 55k last year doing blue collar work.
>>
>>70331367
"Blue collar" worker here 65/h. That guy that said 12$ an hour is a bozo.
>>
>>70330239
my parents taught me that blue collared work is for failures
>>
>>70331361
>>B get a nice house
>>be poor for 30 years

that't not really the case though. if you are young your income should be increasing regularly. plus even if you are breaking the bank on your monthly mortgage payments, at least it's all YOUR money, and so if you sell your house you are basically taking that money with you (assuming you dont live in a garbage area where values will depreciate)
>>
>>70331509
What do you do?
>>
>>70331445
life is good when you do blue collar work and make more than the average college grad.
I went to college, had to leave with 2 years left, have made far more as a Union laborer than with the degree from Penn State I would've gotten
>>
>>70331551
lol I probably make more than your parents.
>>
>why cant millenials afford a home
>why cant millenials afford to go to college
>why cant millenials find a job
>why cant millenials move out
>why cant millenials start a family
>>
>>70331353
Great job anon. Paying rent is for idiots and niggers. Seriously, it is a sink hole for money.
>>
>it's a "complain about millenials with a Soe OP" thread again

Can this guy officially be added to the "people of /pol/" threads we have? It's fucking insane how dedicated you are, man.
>>
>>70331682
Bernie to rescue?
>>
Jew bankers blowing bubbles.

Don't you get it millennials? It's a GOOD THING (tm)(r)(c) that housing prices only ever go up. You can get rich quick, too!
>>
>>70331631
enjoy get replaced by robots
>>
>>70329963
Why would you want to buy one of those? That sounds miserable.
>>
>>70331760
>millennials should just go on welfare
yeah
>>
/pol/ condensed answer incoming

The J00s
>>
>>70331697

Yeah. Though in fairness, when you're say 18-22, the idea of buying property doesnt even cross your mind. And even if it does, i think a lot of people aren't sure where they are going to "settle down". Granted you can sell your shit and move pretty much anytime, but buying property is a time consuming bitch so it's not the kind of thing you want to be doing every year or 2 (unless you are flipping houses for a living).
>>
>>70331605
Underground raise mining, I clear over 130k a year and work 6 mo/ year
>>
>>70331775
Depends on the blue collar work, you arn't going to see construction jobs, plumbers, electricians,masons or any highly qualified individuals lose their job to robots anytime soon.
>>
>>70331367
>32$ an hour
>affording a home
>>
>>70331775
BROKE BOY DETECTED
>>
>>70330239
I make $22/h fggt
>>
>why don't you buy a house, anon?

These are the same people who then go

>you have to be willing to move where the jobs are! Things change
>>
because the millenial generation is more enlightened and educated, thus making the "good job" market saturated

there used to be a significant percentage of uneducated people, these people simply don't exist anymore. there aren't enough jobs to go around.

fortunately, the millenial generation don't have children and don't believe in permanent marriage, so they don't need big houses anyway. all anyone needs really, is a good tent, and a solid broadband internet connection
>>
>>70329963

Inability to delay gratification, no impulse control, bullshit gender studies or media degree, spend what money they earn on "experiences" rather than assets.

A bit like a man who catches fish spending his cheque on beer rather than on a better rod or net that gets him 10% more fish, and waiting till next month to spend his extra earnings on fun.
>>
Blue collar work will be automated. Why pay Union smuchks when a robot will do it better, faster, and technically free.

Enjoy your welfare benefits in 15 years.
>>
>>70330239
Laborer here, getting 18/hr
>>
>>70329963
>Why can't millennials afford to buy a home?

Why would you want to buy a home?
The price of a house adds up to 30 years of rent. And while renting, I can get the owner to pay some taxes, and do some renovation. And of course I wont have to cough up a large lump sum at once, and I am free to move to renting another place if I move jobs, with little investment gone.

I'll see basically no return on buying a house within my lifetime, and it ties me to a particular place.
Unless you think yourself some traditional family man thinking for your kids, there is no reason to buy a house.
>>
>>70329963
Personally I'm putting off buying a house because I'm saving up. I want to be able to actually slam down a stack of bills and buy property outright.

Fuck this mortgage bullshit, where people end up paying twice the value of the home in total.
>>
>>70331893
That is true, your early teens it is a bit difficult. But buying property is't that difficult and if you are handy, you can buy a piece of crap, live in it and repair it for a few years then flip it.
I did this a few times so far, planning on doing it again to get in a better school district in 3 or 4 years.
>>
>>70329963
Why is soe face of millenials?
>>
>>70332014
Stay broke my friend
>>
>>70331775
I'll be dead by then or retired at..... wait really? with my pension, my investments, my union benefits and my savings I could got at 55 or 60
bring the robots
>>
>>70329963
Big banks and piss poor economics.
>>
>>70331932
why haven't we replaced the fast food industry with robots yet?

I'd love to see all the tears of the dumbass teenagers
>>
>>70332096
That's fine if you don't plan on living for more than 30 years :^)
>>
>>70330525
Yeah, I'm pretty unhappy about this too. I did Peace Corps after college and the best job I could find was some shitty 35k a year working for the federal government. I may as well work as a shift leader at a Subway sandwich shop.
>>
>>70332292
It is simply more cost effective to hire and train low-tier individuals then buy robots/repair right ow.
>>
>>70331578
or I can just live with my mom and save up so I can buy a house outright or at least not have a 20+ year mortgage
>>
File: 342523452.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
342523452.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
>>70331682

>That file name.
>>
>>70332310
You mean more than 30 years after I am 20.
And thats only when one starts costing less directly, without taking into account taxes, repairs, moving, etc.
Just the convenience of not being tied to one place is worth so much. I've changed apartments three times in the last five years, because I've changed office three times.
I get to walk to work because I get to decide I live very close to where I work. This saves me time AND money AND stress.
>>
>>70331367
>>70331509

Construction project manager here, all of my laborers (crew of 15+) make $30+/hr. Foreman's around $45/hr. We bring in some fresh blood (18-21 yo) a few times a year. Laziest, most attitude ridden pieces of crap I've ever seen. I would have killed to make $30/hr at 18
>>
>>70330028
Blue collar millennial here. Eat a dick office kike.
>>
>>70329963
Who are you people that keep making these threads? Do you have an essay or something you need to write?
>>
>Used to live in a large house
>Now live in tiny rental apartment while the area has a ton of (relatively) cheap houses for sale
>Its so much better

Living in a house is a fucking chore. Either spend half of your free time cleaning, half of your salary to hire a housekeeper or live in a dump.
In any case you'll constantly have to do time consuming and/or expensive renovation work and pay extra for power, water and internet.
And what do you get? A garage to work on your car and a yard to plow snow out of.
Oh, and enjoy your property value halving every ten years because no one wants to live in a house anymore either.
>>
>>70332014
keep dreaming
>>
>>70332508
why do you pay them so much? Most people that young are desperate for a minimum wage job
>>
>>70332586
I don't think McDonald's counts as blue collar labor.
>>
>>70332669
Or find a good wife who knows her duties.

The housing market is that bad in Finland? My current house has gone up in value about 5%, according to a professional, the 3 years I have live here.
>>
>>70331896
Is it dangerous?
>>
Why should I want to live in a bigger house? I'm quite pleased with my 1 room, kitchen and bathroom. It's comfy.
>>
I'm a millenial and bought a CO-OP does that count?
>>
>>70329963
House inflation is the biggest reason.

Getting into massive college debts that could instead put a nice down payment on a modest home.

Most jobs in America have gone overseas or are obsolete, so people either have a high paying job, or more likely work at McDs.

I should stress though that if younger people were okay with getting a modest home, they would be more likely to buy one. However most want modern things, the same things their parents have. Watch a younger person complain when looking at a home because
>Wow no wood floors
>Wow no stainless steel appliances
Among others. Their standards are too high.

Also they waste a lot of money on luxuries, like Cell Phones, cell phone internet, internet at home, gas, cable, ect. If they got rid of some of those, they could better afford monthly payments of home.
>>
>>70332904
You spend money to hire the best you can find. You pay for what you get. If you pay some border jumper 12 a hour to do just the basics the value of what you are building will go to shit.
>>
>>70332904
Because no one will work on a construction site and bust their ass for $15/hr when they can flip burgers for $12/hr without needing to think for themselves. It's also incentive for guys to stay loyal and not no call/no show or quit without notice. They won't have another chance to make that money without experience or a good reference.
>>
>>70329963
murricans think college degrees will magically give them high paying jobs, and pick retarded shit like feminist studies or bachelor's in shellfish culture. Then they wonder why it doesn't pay well. "Education" HAHA
>>
>>70330239
32/hr working in a warehouse. Learn a trade or a skill you fucking retard.
>>
>>70332912
You're right, it doesn't. I work in a sleazy car shop. Get back to work before the boss catches you browsing 4chan on company time as I will do too after lunch.
>>
>>70332904
>>70333182
Construction is also super cliquey. One bad reference from a reputable company in your area is pretty much career suicide. Even cross trade companies talk.
>>
>>70333050
You have to be cautious and alert, do you want a boring job? I like blowing shit up.
>>
>>70330251
Really this. Most people I know, if I do the rough math, spend literally thousands of extra dollars a year on alcohol, cigarettes, weed, games/electronics, flashy clothes, eating out etc. Now you do need a bit of a down payment but usually mortgages are on par with renting, sometimes cheaper. It's about priorities. As people's income increases their luxury spending also usually increases. That's why you can have wealthy people in a large house with 2 car payments, a boat in a marina and pool cleaners and landscapers still living nearly paycheck to paycheck. People are retarded financially
>>
File: quantative easing q3.png (42 KB, 832x467) Image search: [Google]
quantative easing q3.png
42 KB, 832x467
>>70329963
Because the banks and the generation before have driven up the prices with cheap (low rent) money and speculation.

And if you buy a house now you are fucking RETARDED anyway. Rent a few years and save some money and then capitalize on the inevitable normalization of the housing prices. People that buy now are going to be so fucking sad very soon.

Millennials are also educated to be retarded sheep. But that doesn't change the fact that the housing prices are still inflated as fuck. Like this guy said >>70330745
>>
>>70333035
I don't think a relationship would work out of me. I spend so much time at work I'd never get to see her.

Prices are way down in rular areas and small towns built around factories, most of which are now fully automated.

I live in one of those towns. The only business here is two chemical plants. I run one with one other guy. Everything else is done by computers and robots. The bigger one used to employ 2000 people and is now run by 40.

Meanwhile small apartments are becoming harder and harder to find and their prices are soaring, especially near public transit lines and the city.
>>
Very few people can afford a decent home in a decent neighborhood before 30 these days. 30-40 seems to be the age range that people are buying their first (and forever) home. So that doesn't even include most millenials. Houses are just expensive as fuck.
>>
File: 1451951011963.png (78 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
1451951011963.png
78 KB, 200x300
>>70329963
Why the fuck would I buy a house?
>>
>>70331775
robots won't be building your house, but they're bad news for all the gender studies graduates at mcdonalds and starbucks...
>>
>>70333577
Regardless of humorous namefagging, this is pretty much it. I purchased my first home at 25, that was pretty much the peak of when the market suffered in '08. I also paid to put myself through college with zero debt, the opportunities are there. The ambition however is not.
>>
>>70333106
>luxuries
>gas, internet at home
Most people with white-collar jobs have to be able to get in contact with their workplace from home using the internet, people even have days where they work from home.

I do agree with the rest of this post, though I can understand why they might have high standards. They are the first generation in a very long time who has had a decrease in the quality of life from the previous generation. They can't afford the houses that their parents were able to buy when they were the same age.
>>
>>70330792
>iPhones
Not a significant contribution to homeowner affordability
>worthless degrees
What is not a worthless degree today
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/most-with-college-stem-degrees-go-to-other-fields-of-work/2014/07/10/9aede466-084d-11e4-bbf1-cc51275e7f8f_story.html
>refusal to do manual labor
Working manual labor paid me the least in any job I've ever worked. The wage crisis needs correcting before that will ever pay out.
>>
>>70333800
i thought it was too expensive to make robots for tasks like that. I mean we don't even have janitor robots yet because robots have a hard time doing anything other than 1 specific task
>>
>>70333106
If that's true, why are tiny homes and minimalism becoming so popular? I myself would rather have a house that's between 1200-1500sqft when you see what people can do with small spaces. You also can't fill it up with unnecessary shit to make it look like it isn't empty. They're significantly cheaper than 2000+ sqft houses and that money can instead go into the high end finishes (because no lie, I like stainless steel too). If there's one thing millenials are doing right is redefining homes.
>>
>>70333859
>I purchased my first home at 25,
>that was pretty much the peak of when the market suffered in '08

So with this in mind, you're still trying to be pompous?
>>
>>70329963
are americans not allowed to build shit on their own?
>>
>>70332342
Shit dude, my first job after graduating was $24k/yr.

The next was $28k/yr.

And these were
>no vacation days
>no sick days
>no bonuses
>no jack shit

And these were laboratory technician jobs, not memefields like "media critic".
>>
>>70334136
automatic espresso machines are already a thing

but they make terrible coffee so they're only suitable to replace starbucks

cleaning is a pretty complex task because you can't control the inputs - it's probably much easier to have something assemble a burger or drain and salt the fries before dispensing into paper bags or whatever the fuck fries come in

we'd probably have this stuff already if teenagers weren't so cheap

robots are fucking expensive
>>
>>70334912
No, they're not. Not without crazy regulations, standards, permits, accessibility, more permits, zoning, taxes, etc.
>>
How do I learn a trade?
What should I learn? What's good and likely to be useful in the future?
How much it would cost me? I've heard about trade schools where they even pay you to learn but I've never been able to find one.

Help me become a productive person /pol/

I don't wanna be a NEET parasite anymore
>>
>>70334876
Keep in mind that while property value was low, getting a mortgage was more difficult.
>>
>>70334992
Ok, thanks
>>
>>70334970
Goddamn. I had to turn down this job offer because my family didn't want to lend me 2k to move. I spent all my money from the Peace Corps, 6.5k, paying for shit after I got back. A new laptop, a new phone, payed for food and electric bills and shit for the family, etc. I get this job I waited 5 months for, security clearances and shit, and in the end, my family tells me to go fuck myself. Now I can't afford a phone bill so when I apply to jobs, I literally have no contact number. As a fucking Peace Corps volunteers/college grad with years of technical work experience. No money for a vehicle, no money for everything/anything. If you want to teach abroad, they still require you pay for shit before being paid which means you need a couple grand AT LEAST.

I've applied to 40+ local jobs and nobody wants to hire me.

I'm beyond fucked.
>>
>>70333584
Is this chart applicable to America? Because if so that makes me feel better.
>>
File: quantative easing.png (211 KB, 468x366) Image search: [Google]
quantative easing.png
211 KB, 468x366
>>70335402
>Is this chart applicable to America? Because if so that makes me feel better.
That chart is only about america and my post was also mostly about america. Although the same shit have happened here but its probably even worse.
>>
>>70329963
can someone replace the sticky note with a condom pls

i love soe
>>
>>70333577
>but usually mortgages are on par with renting, sometimes cheaper.
In some cities it's the other way around. My rent might cover a mortgage for $300k or so but I'm in a house that'd probably fetch $650k+ if it went up for sale.

People fuck up in this kind of market by either renting and spending everything else they earn (then bleating about how expensive houses are and government should do something about it) or by saving a bit and blowing their wad prematurely on something they can't really afford (which they'll eventually be forced to sell or will consign them to 30 years of financial struggle)

>>70335272
fark, should've saved your shekels bro

family means nothing when it comes to money
>>
>>70335272
That sucks. I drove about four states away for an interview after I lost my old apartment (the old roommates didn't get along with one another), and my parents gave me 3k to get set up after I got the job.

They were still helping me out with car insurance/payments for the last year at my job.

I have no idea how anyone wh odoesn't have massive savings could afford to move for work, especially when they're just out of college and have no savings.
>>
>>70335545
How do you know so much about the housing market? What makes you think prices will settle a bit lower?
>>
>>70335022
Not sure how it works in Germany. But in Louisiana the Unions are always looking for protégées. My good friend, who is a bit slow, was able to become a master electrician through training a few test and a mentorship within 6 years. He got paid, although a bit low starting out, but once he started getting to know people in the fields and proving that he was willing to work hard and wasn't incompetent his hourly pay went up rather quickly.
Try calling a few unions in the area, to see if they are looking for something similar.
It is all about reaching out right now bro.
Plumbing is a pretty solid career as well if you don't mind dealing with the smell of urine and shit every now and again.
Masonry is a bit harder to get into, you really have to know some people, again in the area I live in.
But, if you need to make some additional income and don't mind blood. You can get easily certified as a Phlebotomist for a part time job. Or if you feel like networking becoming a notary is fairly easy to do as well.
>>
>>70329963
because renting is cheaper
>>
>>70334912
The only structure I can build on my property without a permit, has to be less than 110 sqft and <12ft tall, basically 3x4m. No sewer, water, electricity, phone or even gutters allowed.
If I wanted to build something an inch bigger I'd have to have plans drafted and signed off by a architect, electrician, plumber. It's have to have a concrete footing of 48 inches, a full bathroom, utility room, full insulation, earthquake proofing and at least 6 outlets. Then I'd have to wait 2 months so the city can look at the plans and see if it meets their standards. Once I get started I have to have the place inspected 5 times to make sure everything is to code. The inspection is some dick walking around making sure he looks busy then just signs off. Once the whole thing is built I get the property valued for taxes then pay the previous years taxes for the difference.
>>
>>70335022
How ironic coming from a German as you guys have plenty of trade schools.
>>
>>70330239

Bought my first house 7 years ago making $16/hr doing "blue collard work"
>>
They want to live in the most expensive/worst places in the country. Fuck I love Texas.
>>
>>70331213
U.S. Home Prices Are 14% Overvalued According To Bank of America

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-30/us-home-prices-are-14-overvalued-according-bank-america
>>
>>70329963
Because of the Jews.
>>
>>70335655
>>70335578

Should have saved my sheckles indeed. What really blows my mind is that they spend money on shit they don't need on a weekly basis. Trips to fucking Hawaii for example, my brother pays out for his family AND his wife's family to go with him. But fuck me, right? I'm just the dude that took care of his daughters, bought groceries and cooked, cleaned the house while his lazy wife bitched about being sick when she was just lazy and fat (claimed pregnancy for 2 months straight to be lazy while I was there, too). I paid hundreds into food and hundreds into the bills he forgot to pay, but when I ask him for a fucking LOAN, something I'd pay back, I get told 'I'm broke. I don't have any money to lend.' He's literally taking the whole family to Hawaii right fucking now.

And my parents? Same thing. A brother who blows 200+ a week on booze and weed? No money to lend me.

I feel like I would be better off in the streets.
>>
>>70329963
Do the math
>>
>>70335975
>>70336021
I'm not german. My flag becomes it because of the thing I use to be able post thanks to my ISP being banned. Thanks Moot.
>>
>>70329963
Stop spamming these shitty threads, there are multiple up all the fucking time
>>
Wow, I can't believe you're all neighbours and in the same housing market!! Wow!!!! You work for your dad and make significantly more because you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth? So fucking impressive, I aspire to be just like you, but a house worth barely 40k for well over 350k? After all, "skills" really pay off in a country who will hire a pajeet to work a 75ka year job for 18k a year wage right? I'm just a lazy millennial with everything handed to him though. I could always just go work on the rigs where over 100 000 people just got layed off and replaced with outsourced labor but I'm too lazy right? Opportunity makes no difference, everyone has the same exact circumstances right?

You baby boomers are fucking pathetic, thanks for ruining the entire world... And losing every single war like your parents generation said you would. You really made this country a better place. My ei bringers came straight out of your stolen retirement funds btw, thanks for that, must have been hard coming out of retirement to work at Walmart and make less than I do for sitting on my ass no? You deserve it you lazy greedy hippie whore crack baby.
>>
File: 1457703007629.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457703007629.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>70331213

It's called a correction, best time to invest.
>>
>>70329963
I can but I know somethings value and houses are grossly over priced. I make 62K/yr and in Halifax to not live in niggerville I have to fork out 300K for some shitty home that should really only be 150K tops.
>>
File: 1455602007312.png (224 KB, 543x476) Image search: [Google]
1455602007312.png
224 KB, 543x476
>>70329963
>slave to the car loan jew
>slave to the student loan jew
>slave to the credit card jew
>slave to the rent jew
>you goys need to work harder to buy the mortgage jew
>>
>>70336613
Stop being fucking pissy. The world is fucking huge and the opportunities are plentiful if you are welling to get certified in something.
Certifications are better then degrees now in the job market. Look at your local economy, see what pays the most that you would be willing and able to do with a few certificates and apply yourself.
It is not that fucking difficult, get out your comfort level you peasant.
>>
>born 1990
>started work at 14
>tried college, dropped out
>kept same blue collar job
>worked ass off
>general manager now
>just bought a 250,000 house

it's not that hard
>>
File: US_National_Debt_Chart_2010.gif (7 KB, 520x690) Image search: [Google]
US_National_Debt_Chart_2010.gif
7 KB, 520x690
>>70335891
>How do you know so much about the housing market?
I just liten to a lot of economy podcasts.
>What makes you think prices will settle a bit lower?
Because the fundamental problem of 2008 has not been solved. The banks just lowered interest rates and injected more money into the stock market. But the real economy hasn't really changed at all and the job numbers are polished.

Look at the US debt. It took 200 years to get to 1 trillion in debt under reagan. Now its almost at 20 trillion and Obama has doubled it during his presidency. The economy has not been improving and the next crisis the FED has nothing left to do but go negative interest rates. This hasn't been done in the US before.

Also google ''average life expectancy of a FIAT currency''
I am telling you, the world economy is shit, its built on nothing but air. If this shit blows its going to the biggest economic event since the fall of rome but this time there will be nowhere to run to because every country in the world is running on a FIAT system.

TL;DR
Get ready, or don't, i don't care.
>>
>>70330487
Yes they are if you got a useful degree and planned appropriately, which most college twats dont.
>>
>>70336725
Here in Manitoba, my grandma bought her 2 bedroom house with unattached garage and finished basement for 14k 60 years ago.

She may need to live in a nursing home soon, and we've had offers up to and including 320k for the house. The difference is staggeringly inconsistent with any normal inflation, it's a completely fabricated market.
>>
File: 1459706404884.jpg (13 KB, 466x447) Image search: [Google]
1459706404884.jpg
13 KB, 466x447
>>70333270
>chooses to work in a sleazy car shop
>complains about it

learn a trade nigger, stop being a water boy.
>>
>>70329963
I bought a half million dollar condo for my wife and kids, and myself obviously, in a Vancouver suburb.
>>
Owning ahome makes no sense when job employment can disappear. Its now a time when people will never have 1 job from their 20s to retirement. Home ownership restricts job mobility. In my lifetime i will have a job on all reaches of America. Owning a home restricts that.
>>
>>70330239
I make $60 an hour and I have a grade ten education.
>>
>>70337400
you dropped out? Grade 10 here is sophmore in high school.
>>
>>70337125
Thanks man I appreciate the edcuation
>>
>>70336910
Red seal machinist (manual/CNC)
Check
Red seal millwright
Check

Certifications get you layed off and you job gets outsourced, period. All your bullshit "muhoppurtunities" is a fucking meme.
>>
>>70331353
Rent really is for fags.
>>
>>70337580
Facts are facts. Memes are memes.
>>
>>70330239

Get in a trade that's unionized. Fucking gravy wages. Once you are past your probation. You really have to do something serious to get canned. None of this management don't like you? Fired. They are practically powerless
>>
>>70337580

You could be a 1 armed machinist, and still be more employable than most of today's college graduates.
>>
>>70332014
We know something that you idiots don't... Automation is failing and even if it's introduced to spite efficiency, we'll be there operating, directing and maintaining the whole thing.
>>
>>70329963
They spend too much money on other shit like internet and fancy free range food.
>>
File: IMG_20160408_132151.jpg (3 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160408_132151.jpg
3 MB, 4160x3120
>Tfw you are wealthy Persian American in a comfy white suburb in Georgia
>feels good
>>
Because millennials are lazy, entitled cunts who can't even bother to save and only care about spending their money on iPhones. I bought a 5000 square foot starter home after only two years of hard work in the factory. 10 years later, I sold it for 10 times what I bought it for and moved into a 20,000 square foot medium sized home.
>>
>>70336613
You are a whiny faggot. I'm not a rig pig and I make more than you ever will because i have ambition and have been working my bag off since 18.

YOU ARE A MESS.
>>
>>70337761
>posts another meme

See you in the unemployment line fucktard
>>
>>70337125
re: the national debt: doesn't America having the world's reserve currency mean national debt is not as big of a deal for them as someone like greece? doesn't it mean that money borrowed and then repaid has to be in american dollars? meaning that even though america is paying money out, that money eventually has to make its way back into the US economy because it is in US dollars? any econ anons have input on this?
>>
>>70336613
what a fucking baby, consider suicide plz
>>
>>70331551
Your parents are kikes. Blue collar work needs to be done. Its the most honorable type of work. A lot more honorable than sitting in an office helping your kike overlord.
>>
>>70329963
The prices of houses are going up a lot but the salary aren't following the same path

Over masturbation over degrees made most of them useless compared with what they entry salary was and without one you will hardly find a good job
>>
>>70337790
Not for a livable wage you can't, you make max 25 an hour now minus union dues and most times long/short term disability deductions. At the end of it all you take home roughly 13-16 an hour. Bernie's burgers wage.
>>
File: image.png (615 KB, 848x465) Image search: [Google]
image.png
615 KB, 848x465
Isn't funny how blue collar wage slaves always talk in dollars per hour?
>>
>>70337970
It is funny how you so blatantly use your anger to hide your failure.
>>
>drop out HS at 17
>get GED
>NEET for a year and then some
>19 got a dishwasher job... Also start helping my local mechanic, grind that for a year and some
>a month before my 21st I get a job doing disaster relief for a tree company.
>few months of 70-80hour work weeks later I come home.
>work for the same tree service back home, starting to get praises and raises.
>$25k in savings
Fuck college.
Fuck yuppies.
And most importantly fuck the north east counties of Mississippi.
If you are a man and go to work 5 days a week and don't get bruised or scrapes.. And your hands are pretty. Your wife or gf is not going to respect you. Or maybe ur gay and take it in the ass daily.
>>
>>70333655
So that you don't have to come up with rent every month after the age of 55, keep more of your money and live a comfier existence.

You can always sell the place and live off the profit as well.

But maybe you want to live in poverty when you are too old to work, idk bro.
>>
File: tumblr_mm5yuqdZqN1r5xzspo1_500.png (46 KB, 330x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mm5yuqdZqN1r5xzspo1_500.png
46 KB, 330x750
10$ hour
All I got from my lousy English degree is the ability to shitpost here.
>>
>Why can't millennials X
>Why do millenials X
>Why don't millennials X

These threads should be against the rules.
>>
>>70337180
Yup. An older guy I work with who has just a general labor job (I make double what he makes) has a 350K home that he bought for 80K in the 80's. So even though I make more than him I feel he will always have more than me because he's a boomer.
>>
>>70332014
Typical retard. Buy yourself a 9 axis turning/milling centre, set it up, trouble shoot it, build your jigs/fixtures and write your programs and then tell me everything's automated. You're probably the type that gets frustrated and throws wrenches.
>>
>>70338175

I have no idea where you live, but it's time to move.
>>
File: us dollar.jpg (48 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
us dollar.jpg
48 KB, 540x540
>>70337990
>re: the national debt: doesn't America having the world's reserve currency mean national debt is not as big of a deal for them as someone like greece?
That is correct but what do you think happens to the confidence in the USD when the other countries see that the US just keep printing money? Where is the limit? 20 trillion? 30? 40?

Remember that the FIAT system is built on nothing but confidence and that China and Russia have been hoarding gold like smaug. Like they are getting ready for something.

Don't forget that the FIAT system has ALWAYS collapsed historically and statistically speaking we are well over due for a reset.
>>
File: lolokay.webm (995 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
lolokay.webm
995 KB, 320x180
>>70338419
>9 axis turning/milling centre
>>
>>70337936
And how much do you make? What do you do? You think you're so hard working and smart then enlighten me.
>>
>>70332508
Enjoy that damage to your body that cant be fixed
>>
>>70337520
I dropped out and got a job on the waterfront. All of the training is done in the industry, so there weren't many standards.

Good work though, lots of opportunity to learn machines that are specific to the industry.
>>
>>70338244
It's funny how you get butthurt that your memes are memes and not facts
>>
>>70338065
Consider not "working" for your dad
>>
>>70338556
what is the alternative in a globalized economy though?

gold is essentially fiat as well, as its only inherent value is the value we give it, similar to paper money.

would you propose a commodities backed economy?
>>
>>70338468
It's time to remove pajeet
>>
>>70338915
Vegemite is a real food
>>
>>70338724
What year was it when you started?
>>
>>70338841
So, the Canadian economy hasn't overall increased in the last 30 years? Is that not a fact? Please provide scholarly sources that say otherwise.
>>
>>70339029
Gimme Ye loighta cunt
>>
>>70329963
don't worry. Dems promising another housing bubble if they get elected.

the last one ended great, didn't it
>>
>>70339002
the only difference with gold is there is a finite amount of it, but people have been hoarding it to such an extent that they would never be open to minting it as coinage again. it is just a rainy day fund if the economy collapses.
>>
>>70331213
>only county in world with no possibility of invasion ,revolution, forced migration
>population up from 70 million to 322 million
>y r my favelas worth less but your comfy ranches worth more burger?
>>
>>70339170
it increased under harper when the petrodollar was booming, that's why our dollars were at relative parity for a short period there. we are back in the shitter though with the oil crash.
>>
>>70329963
Because of pisspoor job market situation. Getting a loan is quite not as easy anymore with these future projections.
>>
>>70329963
Who cares?

Now use that culture studies degree of yours and finish making my coffee
>>
File: gold vs fiat.png (1 MB, 1107x723) Image search: [Google]
gold vs fiat.png
1 MB, 1107x723
>>70339002
>what is the alternative in a globalized economy though?

>gold is essentially fiat as well, as its only inherent value is the value we give it, similar to paper money.
Perhaps. But gold has been proven to hold its value historically while FIAT has been proven to always fail.
>would you propose a commodities backed economy?
I don't know but it makes more sense then FIAT doesn't it? Either way the system we have now isn't going to last.

I would get silver. It has been used as money historically but now it also has a lot of industrial uses. So you can't really go wrong with silver. If economy is good then people buy electronics and shit with silver it in = holds it value. If economy goes to shit = people buy silver as a hedge and it holds its value.
>>
>>70339170
The Canadian economy had extremely little but more like nothing to do with the fact that hundreds of thousands of jobs have been outsourced (not available here anymore I case you couldn't figure that one out) which means far less job opportunities and with affirmative action and libcuck rules even less for white people. But by all means keep thinking an economics chart of the whole country caters to more than you trying to win an Internet argument
>>
>>70339111
I was hired in 2006 and thoroughly raped by the recession. The guys hired after are in roughly the same place it took me ten years to get to.

No big deal though.
>>
>>70330239
How do I get a job like that? Nobody hires me. Best I've got right now is working for 8 dollar slave wages as a truck unloader.
>>
>my dad bought his current house in 1984 for ~$80k, great neighborhood, large sized property, house fairly shitty though
>my grandpa paid for HALF of his mortgage
>dad only had to pay off a $40k mortgage
>pays it off within three years and owns his own home mortgage free in his mid 20s
>does renovations, again my grandpa pays for half
>does more renovations, again my grandpa pays for half
>probably pays roughly $100k out of his own pocket for renos
>now has a really nice house that was valued at $900k last year that he has put maybe $140k into

boomers are so damn lucky man. even if my dad never had my grandpa paying half, he still would only have $280k invested over 30 years and probably could have been mortgage free by 30. Unless I score a great paying job and a cheap house, I'll still probably be paying my mortgage into my mid 30s.

If only houses just simply followed the rate of inflation. The house next door to my dad's place is basically the exact same as what my dad's house was before he renovated it. It sold for $320,000 last year and was on the market for maybe 2 weeks. That's just under double what my dad paid for his house, inflation adjusted.
>>
>>70331682
Being a NEET is the most effective way of BTFO'ing boomers.
>>
>>70330239
My father was a blue collar worker and he earned 100k/year I shit you not.
>>
>>70338247
Or were smart. Get rid of all the office people and see what happens
>>
>>70336320
But US housing is cheap as fuck? I see mansions listed for what a small terrace house would cost in the UK.
>>
>>70339804
Sounds about par for the course, really
>>
>>70339629
Sorry bud, you have less than four years until you're layed off
>>
>>70339277
House prices here have also gone up like crazy. It's not a localised phenomenon. From what I've seen germany is one of the few places where price hasn't gone up too much.

(I'm the guy you replied, on mobile now)
>>
>>70339884
100k GBP net
>>
>>70339670
>Unless I score a great paying job and a cheap house
Ugh, just go down to the factory manager and give him a FIRM HANDSHAKE and you'll land the job you need anon. Don't be such an entitled baby.
>>
>>70339880
get rid of blue collars for a week, the country falls apart, get rid of office pussiesfor a week and nobody bats an eye
>>
>>70339881
depends on the location. Anywhere the local economy is fucked beyond redemption, housing is cheap. Anywhere with a semi-functional economy, housing is fucked up expensive. Where I live, a decent house has gone from around $200K to $600K in the span of three years.
>>
>>70339804
>>70339884

Depends what you do and if you bust your ass or not.

My dad was a contractor and had a $100,000 year at the height of the housing boom. Now he's a handyman making $40,000 and his body is a mess
>>
>>70329963
Depends where you are. Houses seem cheap in the US, I don't see the problem.

In London you have to compete with Russian oligarchs and African dictators who are hiding money.

They usually leave the properties empty, its purely an asset class.
Nobody who earns a living can compete with that and then it spills out everywhere else.

More generally it was just financialisation. If I'm a bank why would I lend everyone three times their salary when I can make them compete with 7-12 times their salary.

Young people are fucked because they can't handle that either post-bubble and bubble-purchasers can't sell for less.

I saw a property programme the other day.
Couple selling their house - "crossing guard" and a "school janitor".
A married couple, both surgeons, wanted to buy it but it said they backed out at the end because they couldn't afford it. Seven figures, it was tiny by North American standards as well.

Being born long enough ago is worth more than two medical degrees today so why bother. Maybe NEETs have the right idea. Long term this is fucking society up, past a certain point its not really worth earning more if you won't buy you much.
>>
>>70340123
And make 11 an hour 4 days a week on workshare until you get layed off becAuse the entire business is moving to China?
>>
I can, it just wouldn't be worthwhile for me to do so. I'm an engineer, and I switch companies every 2-3 years for better-paying jobs. If I planned on moving somewhere and staying there for the next 10 years, sure I'd buy, but with my current lifestyle I'd lose money from having to buy and sell all the time. We don't live in the world anymore where you can make it big by going somewhere and staying there for 30 years.
>>
>>70337905
Nice.
Frames a bit blingy though.
>>
>>70333239
>leaf "dollars"

that's what 17/hr US?
>>
>>70340455
This is why society is shit now. No loyalty to anyone anymore. My grandpa worked for the same company for 40 years and got a nice fat pension. Now people just immediately quit, drop all their coworkers, drop all their friends, and move across the country as soon as someone else offers a better salary.
>>
>>70340670
There aren't any "fat pensions" anymore though. Also, it's not just people that drop loyalty to their companies, the other way around has happened too, through a combination of tax and regulatory policy that mostly happened in the 1980s.
>>
>>70340333
Don't start blaming companies for not paying you a livable wage because they have access to Chinese not-slave labor, blame yourself for not being able to get the managerial job that gives you authority to fire the goombas :^). You should just KNOW how to do that.
>>
>>70331947
doing what?
>>
>>70340847
Fire them under unionization and have to hire different chinks. Right. Cause manager positions in companies are offered to people off the street. Right. Just stop posting, you're too fucking stupid.
>>
>>70341101
>Cause manager positions in companies are offered to people off the street
Just PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE and you'll find the right people to set you up with that position. You don't need help with that part, you'll surly discover it by yourself.
>>
>>70341352
After 15 year working in factories I can tell you have no idea what you're talking about, that's not how it works by any wild stretch of the most delusional imagination.
>>
>>70338211
>muh salary
>muh overtime for no extra money
>>
Because everybody likes to assume that they are all swagfags or hipsters and refuses to give them experience so that they can get a job for which they need experience for which they will need the job for which they will need the experience for which they will need the job
>>
>>70337180
Supply/demand though. If her crumbly old house is in a favorable location, it'll still cost tons of money.
>>
>>70336440
Man.
What the hell.
I spend $50/week on booze, and although that's my only "entertainment" spending, even I think that's excessive for 28k/year.

The very idea of being afford a trip for not only me, but another person, to Hawaii, and being able to tell anyone "I'm broke" with a straight face is insane.
>>
>>70331578
>should

more often than not it wont. stop trying to set people up for failure with your shortsightedness.
>>
>>70338695
>muh damaged knees

How does it feel to be a squishy bellied nu-male?
>>
>>70331960
this
>>
>>70340455
>We don't live in the world anymore where you can make it big by going somewhere and staying there for 30 years.

How the fuck would you know? Companies PAY MORE if you actually seem loyal.
>>
>>70330239
>not welding
>>
>>70341633
He's being sarcastic dude.
>>
File: 1442165742665.png (171 KB, 396x423) Image search: [Google]
1442165742665.png
171 KB, 396x423
>>70342010
>>
Because the housing market is still overvalued. People have been treating houses as a source of credit for decades, which causes a two-pronged effect

Increase in the cost to borrow capital without collateral
Increase in the value of homes as they are a source of collateral

They still aren't terrible investments and the market changes wildly from area to area, but overall it's an ugly picture and it can be as poor a decision as taking unsubidized loans to finance college
>>
Baby boomers owning several homes and renting them out at ever increasing prices so they never have to deal with the slow decline in the standard of living as a result of their generation, coupled with ass-fucked stagnated wages
>>
>>70343013
I'm very loyal. It's just a shame I have almost no confidence. Like I see myself as lower than most women and they're dog shit.
>>
>>70329963
because they'd rather spend the money on Bernie Sanders's campaign
>>
>>70330239
i pour iron making about 36/hour + healthcare and dental and 401k matching, plus tons of safety bonuses and other beenfits. my company also pays for my gym membership to promote a healthy lifestyle and will pay for ym college education if I decide to go. I only work 4 days a week and get 10 days of paid vacation plus paid holiday time. Still bring home ~70k a year

Not every blue collar job is twirling a slow/stop sign in the street
>>
As a millennial I have a real estate license, 200k cash, and over 100k salary.

I am still hesitant to buy a 500k house because inventory is low, and prices have been skyrocketing. If I bought a house into the city I want to live, it would be difficult to rent it out and cover the mortgage.

I am living with my parents but can only last so much longer.
>>
>>70337783

unions are illegal in america
>>
>>70329963
We pay so much money to rent that we can't afford to save. I have no student loan debt, but I worry paying into systems like SS or Medicare or 401k that only benefit our parents and cost us money.

We are scapegoats for the mistakes of our parents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBfvF4iULyg
>>
>>70329963
Because most millennials are stupid
>Be 24
>Buy 3 acre lot for 9k
>Pay in full
>Use land as collateral for house.
>Build small 3 bedroom house in country with no building permits or codes
>Live in house for a year
>sell house for 15% mark up
>Be me
>feelsgood.jpg
>>
>>70330421
every post after this one is unnecessary, but i would add one more factor to it: allowing rich speculators, foreign and domestic, to buy up houses, let them sit empty for years, limiting supply. I would outlaw speculation like that.
>>
>>70342088
Understandable, but it's not worth 320k in a market that hasn't been assfucked repeatedly by baby boomers
>>
File: 1453117931179.jpg (503 KB, 976x827) Image search: [Google]
1453117931179.jpg
503 KB, 976x827
>>70343013
>Companies PAY MORE if you actually seem loyal.
>>
>>70331060
>With 30k a year, and very little debt, you can afford a town house in most suburban neighborhoods.

Yeah, if you live in Nigeria or Somalia
>>
>>70343077
The working class of my country isn't a joke to me, we don't want to lose ours like pussy Yankees lost theirs
>>
>>70344712
>house collapses on new owner
>get sued
>>
>>70344485
>I pour iron

Ma nigga
>>
>>70333478
This.
>>
>>70344681
>>
>>70341633
>not detecting facetious banter
>>
>>70331367

How do I get your job?
>>
>>70345105
Why should it collapse? Building a house isn't that hard, you know.
>>
>>70345105
>implies house was built by niggers
House was not built by niggers
>implies house wasn't sold "as is"
House was sold as is
>>
>>70345105
most building codes in the US are so shit that they barely matter.

like in my city, there's a good chance we'll get hit with a 6.0+ earthquake soon, but most new buildings wouldn't withstand a fucking 5 because the city can't be fucked to update building codes. we have a few major buildings that would eat shit with a direct hit from a 3.5 or, in the case of the train station, a 3. it's hilarious.
>>
>>70329963
Because the wealthy have been laundering money in real estate for over 50 years. It's so bad it's destroyed entire countries like Japan in the 90s.
>>
>>70329963
Cuz nigga they poor

>Be Electrical Engineer
>No idea what to do with the degree
>No money, broke asf
>Don't want no money, so look for jobs
>Jobs require experience, but I have no experience in "whatever" they're asking for
>Decide to help fix people's computers, Air condtioners, etc...
>Do this to pay off rent and save up some money for other things
>1 year later
>Made 50 grand (not bad for an "unemployed" worker).
>Go look for jobs
>List it as working experience
>"invalid working experience"

Man, fuck this shit.
>>
Can you learn a trade or skill on the job as a blue collar guy?
>>
>>70345325
Banter is banter, the issue being discussed is the future of this country and many others. Make all the jokes you want, don't take it seriously, nobody's gonna be laughing in ten years.
>>
>>70329963
Because they're under the age of thirty. Once they gain experience, get promoted, and make more money, they'll be able to afford houses. This experience isn't new to the current generation.
>>
I recently built my own house. Bought a plot of land for 10k in some remote location, had an architect do the paperwork and built the thing myself. Since I am an HVAC engineer and handyman, I did all of it myself, except for the electric wiring. Turned out to be another 40k, but still a lot cheaper than regular houses.
>>
Having a salary is what makes you a respected member of the community. Even more respected if you work in a STEM field. Starting salaries for relevant degrees in STEM fields are around $40,000 with benefits and no glass cieling like there are with trades. Plus you have no on the job hazards and no manual labor means your body doesn't get fucked in 20 years.
>>
>>70345662
what? didn't your university help you look for jobs? search for entry level jobs.
what did your classmates do?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.