[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
President John Kasich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: Governor_John_Kasich.jpg (563 KB, 1500x2100) Image search: [Google]
Governor_John_Kasich.jpg
563 KB, 1500x2100
Listen up Fellas
We will go to the convention
The delegates will decide who is best suited to beat Hillary
We will get the nomination, no doubt about that.
>>
File: kasich vs hillary.png (50 KB, 895x410) Image search: [Google]
kasich vs hillary.png
50 KB, 895x410
>>70272703
>>
I don't care who wins, as long as he beats Clinton.

It'll be The Donald, btw.
>>
He's bent over, cheeks spread, why doesn't all of /pol/ stand behind him?
>>
the establishment probably does love him
even though they're glomming onto cruz for some nefarious reason
>>
File: trump vs clinton.png (50 KB, 901x414) Image search: [Google]
trump vs clinton.png
50 KB, 901x414
>>70272929
really?
>>
>>70273075
>establishment meme
Explain this to me please.

I couldn't give a fuck about "LE ESABLISHEN" meme, this guy got alot of great shit done for the country in his lifetime.
>>
>>70272703
literally who
>>
>>70273284
the establishment is the moneyed interests
the donors, the oligarchs, the elite, the globalists

this guy got lucky with oil. that's it
>>
File: 1459996563654.png (13 KB, 770x216) Image search: [Google]
1459996563654.png
13 KB, 770x216
>>70273124
Yeah guys can't wait for the second term of Carter
>>
>>70273437
and Donald Trump isn't the moneyed interests? are you retarded? this guy is tied up in so much shit you have to be a moron to think that he is "self funding". he is afraid to release his taxes because banks paid him 100x more for his apartments as a way of avoiding the superpac/bribe bullshit.
>>
>>70273075
They're just using Cruz to block Trump at this point. Cruz can't reach the 1,237 delegates needed anymore. He knows that; the establishment knows that. He's just in the race to split the anti-establishment vote. By doing this, Trump doesn't get the nomination. Yet, the Cruz supporters have their blinders on, as if somehow he can still has a chance. A contested convention ensures that the establishment gets their pick, Paul Ryan. Kasich is in the race now for the same reason, to block Trump as well. He's done his job for the most part by snatching up Ohio. Any other election cycle by now, the party would have rallied behind their frontrunner, but instead, thee two remaining candidates are being used to block the frontrunner from winning
>>
>>70272703
If Trump loses the nomination to either of those 2 losers (or anyone else) after he clearly defeated them and has the majority of the people with him then I will be voting Democrat just to spite those deceptive cock suckers... everyone I know in NYC is supporting Trump and will be doing the same thing if he doesn't get the nomination. No Trump, Dems win NYC, Dems win big... the end. MAGA OR BUST
>>
>>70274043
>potcallingkettleblack.jpg
>>
File: 1458947091312.gif (494 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
1458947091312.gif
494 KB, 387x305
>>70274620
MAGA OR BUST
A O B
G R U
A S
T

OR

BUST
>>
>>70274765
They're all fucked up in some way... you just need to choose the one whom you most identify with. For me, that's Trump.

Are you a bitter old lady who got cheated on by her husband, everyone in the world (your neighborhood) knows about it, you stayed with him (dumb bitch), and also a pathological liar? VOTE HILLARY

Are you an old Jew who never actually did a day of real work in your entire life and want to use the blacks as your army to steal everything from you so you don't have to ever work again? VOTE BERNIE

Are you completely retarded?? VOTE CRUZ

Do you have one foot in the grave and in denial about it? VOTE KASICH
>>
>>70272703
Who is this man? And why do retards make regular threads about him??
>>
>>70272703
The real funny thing is that the sperg lords on this board that support trump have no idea that a trump nomination (or a cruz nomination) basically hands the presidency to Hilary (or even worse, bernie). Sure Kasich may not by your guy, but he's better than Hilary.

I'm okay with kasich.
>>
>>70275855
>Basing this on G.E. polls before the fucking election
That sure worked out for R.Money and Carter
>>
>>70274299
hey assfag
respond to this
>>70275855

You may like trump and think he's the savior, but a nigger has a better chance of getting into harvard on his merits than trump has at the presidency.
>>
>>70274299
>Kasich is in the race now for the same reason, to block Trump as well.
No. Kasich is waiting for the convention.
>>
>>70272821
Save us smug bank candidate. xD
>>
>>70276153
not even remotely close to the same thing. You forget that most of the electorate are retards that are swayed by name calling like "racist" and "anti-women." There's pretty much no way that he can overcome these labels.

Then there are people like me, who like a lot of things about Trump. He would be my favored candidate in this election and in every election I've ever been old enough to understand had he run. However, he is too impulsive, he doesn't think before he speaks, he seems to lack the humility to consult others properly. I love the idea of being tough economically with other countries, of imposing tariffs, of stopping illegal immigration and immigration of undesirables. I love that he's not a pawn of the establishment, but the negatives outweigh the positives. He is not a man that should have his finger on nukes. I hate clinton, passionately, but at least I can trust she won't instigate a nuclear war. No one can truthfully say that about Trump and that's why he'll lose spectacularly in November
>>
>>70277278

Cuck.
>>
>>70277278
Are you implying that the media won't go hard on Cruz or Kasich calling them racist or anti-woman and how do you think they can overcome these labels
>>
>>70277718
Kasich is actually a respectable person. The media can't talk shit to him.
>>
>>70277865
>Implying the media will ever be nice to the republican nominee
Just like Mittens, Dole, and fucking Reagan
>>
File: CfOL_YtUAAAjfAR.jpg (59 KB, 600x595) Image search: [Google]
CfOL_YtUAAAjfAR.jpg
59 KB, 600x595
>>
>>70277988
Alright lad you can shitpost pretty well, have at it about Kasich for a bit. Lets see what you can dig up on him. Pretend you are the kike media.
>>
He's bought and owned, an underdog in the republican race. Of course he's beating clinton in those polls in order to split the vote in the republican race.
>>
File: CeBBMXXUIAEqNQB.jpg (58 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
CeBBMXXUIAEqNQB.jpg
58 KB, 600x400
>>70278201
>>
>>70278201
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/john-kasich-women-left-kitchens_us_56cb3a6be4b041136f17990d
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/9/21/1423479/-John-Kasich-No-Food-Stamps-Unless-You-re-White
http://winningdemocrats.com/what-kasich-said-about-black-people-might-be-the-most-racist-statement-in-this-campaign-yet-video/
>>
>>70278371
>asks for evidence
>posts a picture with words made by some retard
Nice, man. Very nice. I'm convinced that Kasich is a bad candidate.
>>
>>70278556
did you even read this shit? not surprised its complete shit given the sources.
>>
>>70279088
Well it doesn't matter since you said act like the Kike media and the Kike media will go with this 24/7 and even then if Kasich is the nominee Trump/Cruz voters wouldn't vote for him due to being liberal and taking the nomination over those two since those two alone got more votes than Kasich combined.
>>
>>70279301
>GOP gives nomination to Trump/Cruz and lose
>GOP gives nomination to Kasich and wins

You have to be retarded to think that the first option will be true. The convention has its rules. Those rules will be used and Kasich will be given the nomination since only he can beat Hillary.
>>
>>70272703
KASICH/RUBIO TICKET
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.