[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this illegal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: image.gif (394 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
394 KB, 500x245
Germanons

Could one of you tell me what grounds the police had to arrest these men? What is the illegality here? Do you not have freedom of speech in Germany?

www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/07/police-raid-social-media-posts/
>>
>>70241481
No, they don't. At least not to the degree that we do.

In Germany, if you deny the holocaust, you can go to jail.

Here, if you burn a cross on a black's front lawn and get arrested for hate speech, you can get the law thrown out in court. It won't save you from trespassing charges though.
>>
>>70241481
There is no freedom of speech in the EU, period.
Anything labeled as racist/xenophobic/antisemitic/homophobic/transphobic/misogynistic etc will be considered "hate speech", and thus will lead to legal consequences.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 415x352) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 415x352
>>70241808
Holy fuck, are you serious? I was planning on moving there in December for my job, but now... I cannot fathom that at all. I guess that's where the very close minded points of view I hear from European friends all the time come from
>>
I don't think they do, I remember someone on here explaining how the German government can use the anti nazi laws to arrest anyone who says something they deem wrong. Or something along those lines.
>>
>>70241808
This pretty much. You can say whatever you want but not in public.
>>
File: 1459633921207.png (98 KB, 1140x1471) Image search: [Google]
1459633921207.png
98 KB, 1140x1471
>>70241481
Basically no where in Europe has freedom of speech like America. Not here in the UK either. Muh holocaust n shiieet mainly, pic sorta related
>>
Holy fuck, I'm seriously rethinking my entire life right now. I thought it was a given that any modern society had a first amendment type law by default. Especially a continent that is supposed to be as tolerant as Europe
>>
>>70242520
you are free to speak your mind here, as long as you conform with what "society" deems right
>>
>>70242520
>I thought it was a given that any modern society had a first amendment type law by default.

Welcome to the real world.
>>
> no differences in opinion
Good god, as fucked up as America is, it's the greatest country in the world by default
>>
>>70241481
> shitposting your powerlevel using your real name
>>
>>70242087
The jews cucked you good.
>>
>>70241481
>raid happened because of some old cunt that was formerly a STASI agent

God fucking damnit.
Once a commie spy always a commie spy.

The sooner the DDR generation dies out the better.

Fun fact: If I said this in public I'd probably be sued by the local green party.

>she's also jewish

heh...
>>
File: 1453999292208.png (57 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1453999292208.png
57 KB, 300x300
>>70241481
>mfw the time will come soon when i have to stop shitposting on a jamaican hot rod board and switch to openly supporting ISIS on kikebook
At least that will still be legal.
>>
>>70243797
nice post, this will get you v&.

Hopefully you're using a VPN
>>
>>70244109
Oh no please, not muh rare pepes.
>>
File: image.jpg (542 KB, 1152x1594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
542 KB, 1152x1594
>>70244259
> tfw white male german
> post some shit on kikebook
> get raided by muslim cops
> judged by jews
shit bro
>>
>>70242087
>You can say whatever you want but not in public.
So you can deny the holocaust under your shower? How generous.
>>
>>70243790
From the wikipedia article of the denouncer.

>Kahane betrachtet den Umstand, dass in Ostdeutschland nur wenige farbige Minderheiten leben, als problematisch und bezeichnet es als „die größte Bankrotterklärung der deutschen Politik nach der Wende“, dass diese zugelassen habe, „dass ein Drittel des Staatsgebiets weiß blieb“.

Basically complaining that eastern germany is "too white", literally saying it's "problematic".

What the fuck is the problem of these people?
How does an ideology breed retards like this?
>>
>>70244724
I seriously cannot fathom how a society like this is possible... How did this happen? How does the world not know about it (well, Americans anyway)? I drove all over Europe with a Back 2 Back World War Champs bumper sticker on my rental and somehow didn't get arrested. God was looking down on me, I suppose
>>
>>70241808
>>70242087
I've actually gotta say I've got mad respect for some European countries. Here in America a lot of us take our constitutional rights for granted and leave it up to someone else to exercise our right to assemble and say what others think. As silenced some European countries are by their government, I still am always seeing citizens standing up to their government, assembling and protesting/beating up liberal cucks regardless of legal consequence. Respect, Eurofags.
>>
>>70241481
>if you have the wrong opinion on State policy, you can be harassed by the police or even sent to jail

What's the word for this again?
>>
>>70245645
Being a nigger?
>>
>>70245645

Tyranny, Injustice, Malpractice of state & law, or just plain dictatorial authoritarianism.

Germany is a Non-country in my book now.
>>
>>70245645
who /wrongthink/ here?
>>
>>70241481
Germans have no freedom of speech. They have nothing we would consider a right. A free German is merely permitted some outside time at the moment by the State.
>>
>>70241481
Police state, ain't gotta explain shit.
>>
File: image.png (187 KB, 600x569) Image search: [Google]
image.png
187 KB, 600x569
>>70246100
>>
>>70241481
i can't wait to read about 4chan raids
>>
>>70242087
if the internet is considered 'public' it should be considered international, like the middle of the ocean.
>>
>>70241481
>Do you not have freedom of speech in Germany?
No, we don't. Article 5 of our "constitution" explicitly inhibits it.
>>
>>70241724
I always wondered if first responders on /pol/ have some sort of secret alliance where they track new threads and provide the correct anwser every time?
>>
America is the only country in the world with truly free speech. That is why it is the fucking best. Also guns.
>>
>>70247204
This.
>>
>>70242087
I feel for you Germanbro. Hopefully some day you can take your country back, and drag Merkel through the street by her clitoris.
>>
>>70244652
Now that the Germans know what lies in store for their free speech, they should set up shop, and kill as many of these traitors as possible when they come for them. If each of these guys could kill at least 2-3 of the cops, it would make it to costly to enforce, and the public would have to decide on new speech laws.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.