[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't millennials like driving?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: Bt0NCWfCIAEb_CP.jpg (33 KB, 600x804) Image search: [Google]
Bt0NCWfCIAEb_CP.jpg
33 KB, 600x804
Why don't millennials like driving?
>>
>>70238091
I was nervous for it at first, but as I started driving everyday I got use to it. I actually do agree though, a lot of my friends do not drive. I don't know why not, they just refuse to work for their license.
>>
>>70238091
Fuck if i know. I'm into cars though.
>>
>>70238091
My lowest insurance quote was about £3,000 unless I agreed to the telematic Jew. I can get a one year travel card for about £200. Add on the costs of running a car and it's a no brainier t.b.h.

t. impoverished student
>>
>>70238091
>Why don't millennials like driving?

Millennials are lazy fucks.
>>
They're little bitches. This is the explanation for most of their problems.
>>
>>70238245
>they just refuse to work
there you go
>>
>>70238091
Because car insurance is 10k a year for new drivers.
>>
I love driving, especially if theres cuties in the car.
>>
>>70238419

The price of insurance is tied to how much of a shithole your area is.
>>
They are incompetent pussies with part-time minimum wage jobs, that's why.
>>
>>70238091
Car insurance is expensive.
Driving is generally dangerous.
Responsibility.
and plenty more?
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 400x225
Millennials are literally Eloi, hairdo and all.
>pic relate

And the liberal establishment are literally the Morlocks.
>>
File: feels.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
I have motion sickness
>>
>>70238692

Not as much for third-party, which was still thousands. Besides, insurers consider the entirety of Greater Manchester to be a shithole, and for good reason.
>>
The fun and freedom is gone. Driving use to be recreational when I was 16. People would just drive around pick up there friends and mess around.
Now younger people have social media and phones to occupy them. And driving on the road is just a hassle of traffic and potential tickets for stupid shit like stickers and a rolling stop. No fun allowed.
>>
Because its burning money and coal and oil that will be needed to rebuild humanity after the great dindu wars. Just take a fucking bus or a train. Or and bike is you're a fatty.
>>
>>70238091
I didn't learn to drive until i was 20-21. I'm 26 now and still have less life experience than most 18 year olds.
>>
I'm a millennial and I enjoy driving quite a lot.
>>
the wonders of the mongol world:
>driver's license 2560 USD
>mandatory yearly insurance 570 USD a year til the rest of your life
>gasoline costs 5.60 USD a gallon

it's insane man. even so, every nigger and a single mother here has a car no matter how poor they are.
>>
Personally I have nerve damage in my feet, so I can barely feel them. On some tablets that should help regain feeling, but at the moment I can't even feel the pedal, so too scared to actually drive.
>>
>>70238091

Most millenials can't fucking focus properly without staring at the fucking phones and anxiously awaiting a new status update to pop up. Also ownign a car comes a lot of responsibilities, like maintenance, insurance etc.

https://youtu.be/yjMEddE4yOo
>>
>>70238091
I tend to move close to my workplace, so no reason to get a car for commuting. It's handy for day trips, but then I usually just rent one, especially if I happen to live in a country with abysmal public transport options (such as the UK).
>>
>>70239303
GET A JOB BUM
>>
>>70238091
Millennial who doesn't like driving here.
Everyone around here tailgates.
Nobody around here cuts their highbeams for oncoming.
Lots of women, niggers and boomers behind the wheel who can't drive, but still fancy their odds while texting. Boomers text less, but they're so ancient and half blind the moment they get crushed underneath their own car, they become fossil fuels.
We have a 4% asian population where I live. That's a 1 in 25 of death anywhere you go.
Because nojobs, I can't afford a gun.
Because of nogun, I can't go to school.
Because of noschool, I can't get a job.
>>
Traffic
High fuel costs
Shitton of taxes, insurance
No more reliable cars of the old
Car companies acting like bitches to prevent owners from getting their maintenance elsewhere
Maintenance costs a ton

All in all public transport is better for myself, but driving is fun admittingly.
>>
>>70238896
This.
>>
>>70239610
Oh and I forgot terrible drivers but that applies to pedestrians as well
>>
>>70239025
Bingo
>>
>>70238091
No job and no money, parents never helped me practice. So even if I had the resources I lack experience. I'm 24.
>>
>>70239025
This. Baby boomers / generation x always talk about how much they fucked around when they went driving when they were kids when they cite why they loved it so much. If you try to drive half plastered ripping around town now you're fucked.
Also, getting a drivers license took a lot less time. One test and you've got your full license. Now it takes 2 years to get a full license if you do it asap.
Not to mention the gross insurance rates that you have to pay now, combined with the crappy job market and college being practically mandatory for millennials go get a decent job makes it so that its really not affordable for a lot of people. Why would you want to pay a ton of money ever year if you can't have any fun with it.
>>
>>70239566
I have a job man. Like 1500€ after taxes. It's still too much to handle.
>>
Millennial here. I love driving, even considering trying for a class A license.
>>
>>70238091
everything's expensive
>>
>>70239025
This. I actually have a car, but try to bike and walk when I can
>>
>>70239885
poorfag lol terveisiä siwan kassalle
>>
>>70238091
Waste of fuel and that's going to be a premium during the dust bowl. Need my death wagon fully gassed when the time comes.
>>
>>70238091
Because most of the vehicles I want to drive are either not available in the USA or the DVM makes it extremely hard for you to get it road legal. It's hard to get excited about driving when you see how much you are getting fleeced, transportation is pretty cheap, US regulations have totally inflated its costs.
>>
>>70238419
>one year travel cars for student 200 pound
>free for German students

kek
>>
There are hardly any benefits to even getting a driver's license when you won't be able to afford or even really need a car until you're well into your 20s.
>>
>>70240188

It's free for us, too. It would require moving to Germany, however. Praise EU.
>>
>>70238091
Because you faggots are coddled and even a little bit of freedom scares you?
>>
>>70238091
I ride motorcycles with proper safety gear.
>>
Because traffic is insane in California, this shit is not fucking sustainable and I wonder what people will do in the future because it should not take 3 hours just to drive 14 miles. I don't own a car and never will, if I need to go somewhere I just take my motorcycle and skip traffic completely. Fuck traffic.
>>
File: 1325564729811.jpg (16 KB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
1325564729811.jpg
16 KB, 380x285
>>70239303
>gasoline costs 5.60 USD a gallon
>>
File: 1456774520258.jpg (158 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1456774520258.jpg
158 KB, 1600x1200
>new cars are expensive
>used cars are expensive
>some millenials see past the bs that is leasing
>cars arent as fun and engaging as they used to be
>cars are too complicated to work on yourself and manufacturers want you to take your car to the dealer to work on them so they can ass rape you with labor and part costs
>millenials want to live in cities were its not a necessity to have a car
>uber and other ride sharing services exist
>millenials like to avoid any minor inconveniences like traffic
>lots of millenials are stupid and just cant handle driving

all this is bad considering americas public transportation is balls and we NEED cars to get around. our highways and roads are brilliant where you can drive literally anywhere from anywhere (minus the crumbling infrastructure). this kind of behavior would be ok if we had bad ass trains everywhere and cheap flights but all we have is amtrak which probably has killed more people than sharks in the past few years
>>
>>70238091
Millennial here. Im also just starting out as a mechanic. I can afford to buy a car, but insurance is retarded $1000 a month was my lowest quote.
>>
They are women
>>
>be a boomer
>driver's license is literally "sign here" tier of difficulty
>fuel is cheap as fuck
>cars are cheap as fuck
>literally enjoy freedom on the road with no risks of tickets and relaxed regulations

>be a millennial
>no money
>boomers made regulations brainiac
>every chance to steal your fucking cash with fines
>you literally drive only to get to work

got my driving license 10 years ago and haven't touched a car ever since. started riding a motorcycle though.

i also wish to see the world in flames.
>>
>>70239734
Peds are entitled to be rather horrible though, it's not like they're operating a two ton vehicle. Everyone needs a way to get around, and if they're bad at it they should walk.
>>
my insurance would cost me 500 a month.
>>
>>70240360
driving is the opposite of freedom. its predictability and non-negotiable costs.
>>
I wish I lived somewhere that makes driving optional. I drive and have my own vehicle but this obsession with horizontal expansion forcing vehicles on us is annoying. I'd catch public transit a majority of the time if I didn't live in a rural area.
>>
>£25 per driving lesson, minimum of around 30 needed
>driving tests cost £150 each, they look for any reason to fail you so you have to spend more on retakes
>Cheap car will cost minimum of £1000 on your first year, possibly more
>Mechanic labour costs around £250/per hour (the mechanics are still only on like £10 an hour kek)
>Many large high-powered SUVs on the road now, driven by stubborn women who cant see over the steering wheel
>traffic everywhere, my average speed from my 20 mile daily commute is 16 mph and I go through 17 sets of traffic lights
>shit roads that break your suspension, this then reverts back to the mechanic's charges

I still drive but i'm at the point now where I only buy sub <£3000 cars and just buy another one the moment anything goes wrong, they only jew me out on around £400 insurance per year.
>>
As a millennial, I drive 22 miles to work, and 22 miles back. The nearest grocery store is 10 miles away, the nearest walmart is 16 miles away. My best friend lives about 35 miles away, and multiple times a week I drive up there, drive another 30 miles to my other friends house, drive him back, then drive back home.

I fucking love driving.

I pay $148 a month in car insurance, and get about 15-18 mpg (99 F150)
>>
I like to drive out when I'm out in the country. But living in a city, driving is a yuge hassle. Parking, tickets, horrible traffic, toll roads, etc. etc...

Plus, I think it's an important part of gentrification that white people ride public transportation. We need to show the blacks that we intend to FULLY reclaim the cities that our ancestors built and made great.
>>
Because it's stressful and expensive as fuck.
>>
>>70238091
Too much responsibility.
>>
>>70238091
In the UK driving tests have never been more difficult and there's a push to add even more hurdles to it, make it longer. At this point, there is literally 0 purpose to me learning how to drive.

>It's dangerous
>it's useless
>it's ridiculously expensive
>people ask me to drive them places already even though I'm only provisional
>have to pay for a test every time
>have to pay for lessons

0/10 would never get license. I'm going to get a motorbike license for when I actually own property, so then cunts can't ask me to take them places with their bags and shit. It's infuritating.

inb4 hurr busfag hurr spending money on buses. I use my bike a lot and enjoy walking.
>poorfag
Sure, unlucky me I was born to idiot parents who've barely held steady jobs in years I guess.
>>
>>70239260
t. 28 year old kissless virgin who lives with my parent, with no drivers license, no degree, no employment history or job experience and no credit history aside from a small student loan that defaulted for lack of funds and then was payed off.

so look on the bright side, you're not the worst in the world.
>>
Because cars shit up cities. I don't want to be a part of the problem.
>>
When you don't plan on leaving Moms house who needs a car. Money (Mom's) better spent on video games and pot.
>>
>>70238091
Responsibility
>>
>>70238091
I never have to go anywhere that's more than a half hour walk and if I do then I'll just pay for a bus ticket or a taxi.
>>
I hate this milennial label shit. I'm 28 so the label applies to me, but 98% of my high school drove. Where I was from not being able to drive meant you were dooming yourself to be poor since nothing was in walking distance and there is no public transportation.

This is the result of bred laziness. The fuckers younger than 23 currently were raised by tv and video games and patted on the back for passing standard course of study shit in school, which is also braindead. Parents who refuse to make their kids work and learn valuable skills (or even basic skills really, since not being able to drive in the US makes you worthless) should be shot right after their worthless kids.

Also get the fuck out of the fast lane unless you want to be tailgated you slow beta piece of shit/dumb texting whore.
>>
Millennials can't afford anything, let alone a fucking rust bucket of a car.
>>
>>70238091
I don't understand it either. I love driving and it really gives you a lot of independence. Of course, I live in Oklahoma where you have to drive 2 miles to get to the nearest restaurant. Not sure how necessary it is if you live in a big city.
>>
>>70241161
I'm exactly the same.
I'm 31 and have never driven and I don't really want too.
It's so damn expensive and public transport a bicycle and my boots are great.
I have an hour long bus journey to work every morning and it's bliss, just reading and listening to music, I don't have to worry about rush hour traffic i just chill the fuck out, and watch everyone else scrambling to their jobs in their over priced millstones.
>>
Millinials seem to be split on this one. The older ones are fine. When we were in highschool, nobody could wait until they were 16 and get going. Got our permits at 15 asap. Now, people that are in their early 20s are literally afraid to drive. Personally know four girls who won't drive. Two of them are because of afraidees.
>>
>>70241423
Most people say millennials when they mean generation z.
>>
>>70241423
>Also get the fuck out of the fast lane unless you want to be tailgated you slow beta piece of shit/dumb texting whore.
this

>live in rural area
>speed limit 45
>cops won't even consider pulling you over unless you're going 65
>out of stater and tourist assholes go 45, slamming on their brakes even when going down a massive drop

>drive through new jersey
>go 80 in a 65 on the interstate, fly by everybody
>asshole gets in left lane to pass the guy going 65 while hes going 70
>stays in lane

pls
>>
Insurance used to be one grand a year. Now I'm on a policy with a "female oriented" insurance company and my annual rate dropped to around 450.

Back of the net
>>
>>70240354
now Ahmed, by "us", do you mean brits or muslims?
>>
>>70238091
I love driving. I also love driving on cross country road trips

>OP is a faggot
>>
>>70238091
I can drive but I don't really enjoy it, it's just a tool. I'm not that into cars because I don't really want to spend the time and money getting into that hobby in this stage of my life, I just try to fix what I can.

I will give some the benefit of the doubt and consider they don't need to be drive often and they don't want the huge cost of insurance.

But I know for a fact some people are absolutely retarded when it comes to being given directions so whenever the instructor says "turn the car now!" they freeze up and run into a curb. Happened to my sister and a few of her friends, everyone I know drives.

>>70239610
This guy has it.
>>
I drive 2k miles a month, love driving
>>
>>70238091
Because it is boring
and because the only time you interact with a police officer is when you are in your car.
>>
>>70239865
Also if you look back at old pictures of roads you will notice how few cars there were since the population was so much smaller. American road system was basically just a race track for everyone to have fun on but now it has to be a carefully ordered transportation system moving cars through at amximum capacity.
>>
>>70241657
I probably piss off a lot of locals when I am in a rural area. I drive slow because I am looking for shit and/or sight seeing. Plus almost all the turn offs are poorly marked if at all and its impossible to find them going max speed.
>>
>>70240755
The way cars are built now have a lot to do with that.

Boomers were buying all metal death boxes with no crash resistance. BUT THOSE WERE REAL FUCKING CARS WHERE IF YOU FUCKED UP YOU GOT FUCKED UP

Now cars are just driving a computer with a million safety regulations to make it prohibitively expensive from a dealership to anyone under 40.
>>
>>70238091
I understand not having a car if you live in NYC, but lives are difficult without cars in other metropoles.
>>
>>70238091
>eyesight is bad
>glasses give me severe headaches even after monts of usage
>university is 200m from here, supermarket 500m, and all my hobbies are within 2km
>very expensive
>if i want to go to another city the trains or the buses are more than good enough
>>
File: activision company slogan.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
activision company slogan.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>gas companies try to rape you
>lease brokers try to rape you
>car manufacturers try to rape you
>>
>>70238091
what ? i love driving, fuck the bus and walking are you kidding me ? is this thread bait or actually serious
>>
>>70241194
why though ? why do you suck this bad ? can we blame your parents for enabling you ?
>>
>>70241603
the oldest members of generation z are just getting their learners permit now.
>>
>>70238419
3000£ a year r-right?
>>
File: 1428821761444.jpg (75 KB, 622x647) Image search: [Google]
1428821761444.jpg
75 KB, 622x647
>>70239099
I live in London: The Post.
>>
>>70241854
Depends on the area. I live in northeast PA so its a meme here that we all hate new yorkers and new jerseyers, weekenders that come up. But honestly, I've been stuck behind more PA plates going the speed limit than any of out of staters.

I flew by the sheriff a few days ago going 65 in a 25, I almost shit my pants when I saw him pop up, but he didn't give a fuck.

Most of our roads are narrow 2 lane roads so even if they wanna pull us over, we're already like a mile out before they turn around.
>>
>>70241838
You can't base this post on looking at LA and NYC traffic
>>
>Can't get a job because all the entry level jobs are taken by 30-50 year olds.
>Can't buy a car because no money

Gee I wonder why millennials don't fucking drive
>>
Chicks equate cars with status, nu-males are cucks, therefore having something that effects status with women isn't an issue. They are happy caring for their wive's tyrone, bull prepping, and "please respond"ing.
>>
File: 143207915581.jpg (80 KB, 610x556) Image search: [Google]
143207915581.jpg
80 KB, 610x556
>>70238091
I love driving, maybe it's cause I live in Freedomland where gas is actually cheap now.

I gotta drive to college like every week so

Fuck taking the bus or the train T B H
>>
>>70238926
>Millennials are literally Eloi, hairdo and all.

But Millenials are only ~50%-60% white.

Those Eloi look 100%, fampai.
>>
>>70241657
>>out of stater and tourist assholes go 45, slamming on their brakes even when going down a massive drop

Sorry mate, but when I was in the US a few months ago, I sure as hell obeyed the max speed. There's absolutely no point in risking getting dumped into Guantanamo for speeding. If the sign says 45, I'm going 45 max. No compromise.
>>
Got my license when i was 18
Wrecked 5 cars before i turned 25
Payed a fortune in speeding tickets
Had a 190km/h drunk driving crash on the freeway ,
Rolled over a couple of times
Walked away without a scratch ,
Left the car wreck on the freeway went back to the bar on foot
Cops find car , they search all night in nearby ditch because the think im dead in the water

Its a miracle i survived my 20s,
Now drive normally and don't drink anymore
>>
>>70242201
Oh I also live like an hour+ away from where I go to college so it'd take me like a fucking year to get there by bicycle or some shit, so you can shove up it your ass bongistan man.
>>
>>70238091
because i don't know how to properly drive manual, driving school used some new diesel cars and my car was some shitty old toyota.

driving in the city center gave me panic attacks, only enjoyed driving in my small town during night and listening to eurodance.
>>
>>70242178
NO MUH ENTITLED MILLENNIAL BABBYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>70242248
As I said above, depends on the area. Our roads are only 2 lane where I live so the cops don't bother stopping you because they can't turn around in time. Plus there's only like 10 cops and they see me driving around everywhere here.

I heard in Texas, if you pass the speed limit sign without slowing down first, a lot of towns will stop you for that as a speed trap.

Up here in the free north, we don't really care.
>>
>>70242108
Yeah mate. Also put the £ first. You're triggering my autism.
>>
File: 1459998947128.jpg (248 KB, 960x845) Image search: [Google]
1459998947128.jpg
248 KB, 960x845
>>70242310
Jesus Christ

That's like movie-tier levels of lucky.

Glad you stopped being so reckless haha.
>>
>>70241917
NYC actually has a pretty shit transportation. It's fine for traveling among your borough or neighborhood but traveling across the city or even just slightly outside city limits is a HUGE hassle.
>>
>>70242310
I have a friend like you. His recent dealings with his insurance company sure got him driving like a sane person.

>tfw about to turn 25 with no moving violations.
>>
>>70238091
>Covering a fresh tattoo with anything

Its like a petri dish.
>>
>>70238091
They cant afford cars the are too busy paying for muslim immigrants and transgendered bathrooms
>>
>>70242071
Depends on how you classify generation z. Some sources take it back as far as 1990, some citing it at 2001, but most the most agreed upon date for the start of generation z is 1995. Most of the problems ITT are about 18-22 year olds not waning their license, and under most definitions, that classifies as generation z.
>>
>>70242361
Nobody is saying we're entitled to anything, you're thinking of baby boomers. Now that was the entitled GIMME DAT generation.

Guess their fathers were sick of life after fighting in the hills of Peleliu or the forests of Belgium and just let them do whatever and have whatever.
>>
>>70242408
I was driving through Colorado, Arizona, Nevada, California. Fuck me if I could be bothered remembering local customs. Best to stay on the safe side.

And let's face it, the roads wouldn't be as dangerous as they are now if people would just stick to the limits as well as being sensible beings.
>>
>>70239599
It's all about who you know these days.

The system got broke a long time ago, unless you have your parents, relatives, or friends (younger: friend's friends/parents/relative, older: direct) then you're fucked.

It won't matter what kind of qualifications you have, if you aren't a friend of the boss's friend, you ain't getting jack squat, squirt.
>>
>>70238091
I don't need it, i work close to home.
If you get a car just for the sake of it, you're an idiot, it's a bad deal.
>>
>>70242601
I agree with you. I was mocking the responses one typically gets with a post like that.
>>
I do a paper route 7 days a week, I work for Edible Arrangements on the weekends and do various 4 hour shifts at a local Italian restaurant (delivery again) on the weekdays.

I love driving, not sure what you mean.
>>
>>70238091
Because people decided to make driving and being on a mobile phone a fine-able offense
>>
>>70241194

Literally all of this can be fixed. All of it. I've known a few people who didn't unfuck themselves until their mid 30's and are doing just fine now.

-Some younger girls and most cougars really like virgins and get a kick out of giving them some experience.
-You can move out once you have money
-Never too old to go to college
-You definitely won't get a good job at 28 with no history but you can still get a part-time McJob or some shit. After about eight months or a year of that apply to better paying ones. People really underestimate the benefit of working shit jobs. It shows employers you're willing to do the crap that needs to be done.
-Credit can be built up to a good level in like a year by getting a secured credit card and paying your shit on time.
>>
>>70242361
If no one is entitled to employment, why complain about neets. There's no frontier. We live in the shadow of inertia. If you think 20-something Americans not driving is bad, how about all those Chinese boys wasting away in internet cafes, being sent to detention camps because the government doesn't know what to do with people who have come to the abysmally depressing conclusion that MMOs are more rewarding than reality. The game is rigged. Why bother.
>>
>>70242622
>going to those shitty states
>not knowing the local customs of every one of the 50 states and their inhabitants

stay the fuck out foreigners reee

You know what would be less dangerous? If people would stop driving fucking 45 when I'm trying to drive 70, that way I won't fly up behind them and rear end them, especially with all the hills here.
>>
>>70238091
Car insurance
Car maintenance
Parking spots
Gas prices
Centralization, more and more people are living in cities where public transport is viable and most necessities are within walking distance.
Responsibility for your own and others lives.
Just one more thing to learn in a bogged down education system that doesn't necessarily prepare you for life.
>>
>>70242738
My bad.
>>
>>70242738
>>70242601
But really when I think of it, humans need war. We become too soft and to decedent without it.

WW3 when lads?
>>
>>70242876
>Car insurance
$148 a month, cheap as dirt
>Car maintenance
The last maintenance I did on my truck was an oil change, and before that, changing my brakes. Brakes were $180 for all 4 rotors and pads.
>Parking spots
Parking lots are big, learn to park.
>Gas prices
$2.15 a gallon here right now, cheap as dirt
>Centralization
Don't be a concrete jungle ape
>Responsibility
Don't be a retard
>>
>>70238091
Because of responsibility
>>
>>70242876
>car maintenence

easiest thing ever
>>
>>70242995
>WW3 when lads?

Canada will be destroyed if it happens.
>>
>>70238091
Im '97 and i love driving
>>
>>70240188
I hear Muhammed's cock is free for German students as well
And by free for I mean forced on
>>
>>70242995
Hopefully soon, I simply cannot wait.
>>
File: 2011_Kawasaki_Ninja_ZX-10R.jpg (25 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
2011_Kawasaki_Ninja_ZX-10R.jpg
25 KB, 400x200
>>70238091
>cheap to buy
>cheap to fuel
>cheap to insure
>preferential parking everywhere
>closest thing to a literal pussy magnet

Solves all the problems in this thread

If you are not a pussy and don't live in the great white north you have no excuse not to own one
>>
>>70241550
I'm 31. Got two cars and buying third. All the cars are just for myself because I really love to drive. I can't consider myself a rich guy, it's not so expensive to run a car here. I don't like public transport, but I use to drive bicycle or walk a lot as you do. Strange you are so different.
>>
>>70238091
It's a control thing. They don't even trust themselves with controlling something, let alone something so valuable/dangerous as a car. That's why a lot of these millenials are also gun-grabbing and right-grabbing trash.

I personally love driving, for myself and for others. That's the reason why I don't like to drink, it takes the ability to drive away from me.
>>
i can understand not doing so in europe simply because the regulations that've been imposed on the process of just getting your license in nearly every country there.

my friend from sweden told me what he'd have to pay to go for a car and the ability to drive it and i instantly understood why he takes public transport/bikes. not to mention how expensive gas is there and stuff.

if you live in the US though, it's necessity. insurance isnt that bad, gas prices are relatively cheap, most of the US is spread out making even everyday travel require a car
>>
>>70238091
It requires some degree of skill, responsibility and empathy.
>>
>>70243041
Wow congratulations!
>>
>>70242995

>implying I won't be more softer and angrier after war.
>>
>>70243241

except it's worthless for anything other than transportation of 1 person
what if i wanna move? what if i need to drive in freezing winter cold?

Cars are infinitely better at just about everything except parking space.
>>
I absolutely love driving and I'm about to turn 20. However my parents let me be a little degenerate and start driving and practicing when I was 13, so by the time I got my permit at 15 I was extremely confident, and by the time I got my license at 16 it was just second nature. And I don't drive drunk often, but I've never had a problem driving perfectly after getting heavily buzzed. I'm always the driver after any party, since I don't trust anyone else who's been drinking getting behind the wheel. I drink super frequently so I try not to drink in volume much anymore, but when I have gotten black out drunk, no one's been able to tell that I'd even been drinking, so that might have something to do with it. Also I forgot what the original question I was answering was..
>>
>>70243041
>I have cheap car insurance because I have a very old rate or live in bumfuck nowhere, so all new drivers in large cities must get it too.
>I don't know how fucking impossible it is to do anything on new cars, and how dealers are making sure you can't work on them properly without specialized tools only the manufacturer has access to.
>I have no idea what its like to be a new driver
>Gas prices are relatively cheap near me, and I have a well paying job, everyone must be able to afford it
>Don't live near large job markets, it must be very easy for you to get a job anywhere you want seeing as you have little to no experience and the job market is extremely healthy, trust me
>I have no idea what its like to be a new driver
>>
>>70243107
Are you some sort of fucking soothsayer?

Chile is so strategically unimportant you'll all probably hide away in mine shafts and get trapped anyway.

>>70243210
Too right m8.
>>
>>70243241
Crotchrockets make you look like a faggot and if you ever get in an accident (Which will happen eventually) you'll probably die
>>
>>70238594
A fucking leaf, ladies and gents.

Why don't they borrow their parents' veihicle, then? I do it all the time, I'm in uni, don't have money for a car, so I drive my mom's car.

You don't need to own a car to be able to drive a car.
>>
File: 1282882656479.jpg (14 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1282882656479.jpg
14 KB, 184x184
>>70238091
>cars are expensive
>insurance is expensive
>gas is expensive
>parking is expensive
>random car related taxes are expensive
My retard uncle is in massive debt because of all this shit. He payed 900€ last month in total, for shit like "road maintenance" and "CO2 emission", plus insurance and gas.
Public transport is a lot cheaper, you pay 80€ a year and you're good. Public transport is a lot faster than cars (at least in Brussels) and you can even rent bicycles with that same card you get, for free. There's absolutely no reason to get a car in some cities.
>>
fucking snake people
>>
>>70243414
>what if i wanna move?
U-haul.
>what if i need to drive in freezing winter cold?
Uber, taxi, or rent a fucking car. Or do like most people who live in shit tier freezing areas do. Buy a cheap AWD used vehicle that you only use 2-3 months out of the whole year.

Or stop being a pussy and get a dual sport.
>>
>>70239599
>Because nojobs, I can't afford a gun.
>Because of nogun, I can't go to school.
>American flag
[sweating intensifies]
>>
>>70243241
>Death by fender bender
>Crotch Rocket
>>
>>70243530
But you guys are super-friendly to bikes, in towns I prefer bikes or public transport, it's faster and I don't have to trouble myself with whether or not a road is one-way or whatever.
>>
File: 1459466718920.png (67 KB, 1456x1108) Image search: [Google]
1459466718920.png
67 KB, 1456x1108
Who drives their parents car?
>>
>>70243424
My family pays not much more than I do in the cities of NJ.

Why the fuck would you buy a car made after like 2006 anyway? They're all trash.

I was a new driver in June of last year, when I drove a car for the first time in my life. I got my license in September. I know what its like.

We have the highest gas prices in the country thanks to the highest gas tax of any state, and I make $10 an hour, and I work 25 hours a week.

I live next to a metropolitan area of 700,000 people, which is also the whitest metropolitan area in America.

Again, I still am a new driver.
>>
>>70243489
Because, as a leaf, you still need to have car insurance to be a secondary driver, and a new leaf living in the GTA is still paying 7k a year to be a secondary driver.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (45 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
45 KB, 480x720
>>70238926
That ... is actually extremely good comparison.
>>
>>70243489
because my mommy needs it to drive to work
>>
>>70243672
Checking in. Comfiest feeling of all, really.
>>
File: 2013-Subaru-BRZ-Limited-side-02.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1360) Image search: [Google]
2013-Subaru-BRZ-Limited-side-02.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1360
>>70238091
Lol at all the pussy millenials. I'm a college student and I make enough working 10 hours a week to finance the meme car of my dreams. Get good faggots
>>
>>70243672
i do but they never drive it anymore so i guess its kinda my car
>>
I don't like cars at all.
>>
File: uG11QMQh.jpg (89 KB, 891x1024) Image search: [Google]
uG11QMQh.jpg
89 KB, 891x1024
>>70238091
I'm 30 years old and have never driven a car. Pretty normal in a big city.
>>
Been driving since I was 15.

Bought my first Porsche at 21.

About to start attending some track days in the Porsche to see if its for me.
>>
>>70243801
Nice. Financing a car while in college. You are very good with money my friend.
>>
>>70243241

Yeah... why wouldn't you want to own a bike. I mean it's not like I plan on actually going anywhere when it's raining or cold.
>>
>>70243801

What the fuck is so good about driving? it's a waste of money.
>>
>>70243712
We need car insurance too, luckily ours doesn't classify you by the driving skill, I think.
>>70243740
Well give her a ride to work and you can fuck around while she's gone, pick her up again. Get some miles in the wheels, bro. No one can get the car from parents anytime they want, but you can ask. I also have to ask my mom in advance.
>>
>>70238091
Millenials don't like driving?

News to me.

>>70238245
What work? You go to the DMV, take a written test that's common sense, then take a simple driving test. What the fuck?
>>
>>70243481
If you take the time to learn how to use them properly they are better than hogs and classic bikes in every way the adrenaline rush is insane.

Also my driver's Ed instructor has ridden "crotch rockets" for 40 years professionally and otherwise. Only the stupid, weak and unlucky die and that's how the world is supposed to work in general.
>>
>>70243489
You don't own a car so you don't drive, end of story.
>>
>>70243669
Actually Brussels is not very bike-friendly.
Also it doesn't help that bikers are fucking assholes who ride in the middle of a lane and block every car and bus behind them, especially when going uphill.
Trams are the best. They have their own lane on which only taxis can drive on and they usually go fast. The only problem with trams are red lights. They drive 100 meters, get to a crossroad and you sit there for 2 minutes. It gets worse if some idiot in a car decides to drive over some old rails and gets stuck.
>>
>>70238091

I couldn't tell you. Where I live you either drive or you don't go anywhere. I love the freedom of being able to go where I please at any given whim.

My attitude may or may not be different if I lived in a crowded metro or if I was fucking dumb enough to live in one rather. I don't get why you wouldn't want to drive.

32 year old "millennial" here.
>>
File: 1433716581317.png (41 KB, 213x201) Image search: [Google]
1433716581317.png
41 KB, 213x201
Remember a barrel of oil was $15 in 1990 and it has been near or above $100 for the better part of the last decade

They now tax fuel out of the ass here too, about 80% of the price is taxes because it's a sure way to raise income for the ever expanding state (cutting expenses is verbotten).
And they tax cars out of the ass too, the state treats it like a luxury so they steal as much money as possible to keep paying for their ever-expanding public sector voters (and pensioners)
Not to mention insurance, though I don't think the cost of insurance has gone up significantly.
It's simply too expensive to own a car now.

Remember: governments will always hate cars. Cars are a symbol of individualism and freedom. They will do the most they can to destroy it and bury it under government-controlled public transport. This will always be true.
>>
>>70238594
Pff I've got two duis and mine is only 3000. Sounds like you're getting ripped off or full of shit one.
>>
File: 1430101239793.jpg (111 KB, 771x439) Image search: [Google]
1430101239793.jpg
111 KB, 771x439
>>70239025
Pretty much this. Police just use traffic law to make extra money for the city.
>>
>>70243889
It will get paid off by the time I graduate. I made a big down payment and I'm making even more this summer through an internship. Maybe you shouldn't be a pleb.
>>
>>70243041
When I say parking spots I'm talking about finding places to rent that let you have a space for your car, especially in more urban areas it can be a total pain.
>>
>>70244088
>live in state with highest gas tax in the country
>state is rich, relatively low debt
>cops don't enforce quotas

god bless the commonwealth
>>
>>70243916
It's cheaper and faster than public transport for places with little to no public transport. In villages it's basically a must. If you live in a city, it's ok without it, but e.g. bussing to school takes me 1 hour by bus, 40 minutes by car in peak traffic.
If your time has value, get a car. My time is worth about 200$ a day when I work, so my time has value. I'm getting a car ASAP.
>>
>Cars, insurance, gas, etc are too expensive
>Takes out 50k loan for a shitty B.A. degree

t. millennial
>>
>>70243994
But I do. I do most of the driving in the family, it's just that my name is not on the papers. And fuck, I'm 22, don't I count as a millenial? The definition is vague at best.
>>
I genuinely love driving. Best thing in the world for relaxing or clearing my head.
>>
>>70244083
>Sounds like you're getting ripped off
No shit, as soon as they let all the turbans in the price of insurance went through the roof, but what the hell else can you do, risk driving without insurance and pay the 5k every time you're caught?
>>
I drive to work and stuff, and to friends places.

But being on the road is stressful, gas isn't cheap, every turn is like some cop waiting to rape your wallet for the smallest shit.

I welcome driverless cars. If I gotta drive to work, I at least want to take a nap on the way there. Driving is a fucking chore.
>>
>>70238091
I was born 97. I really hated driving at first but now I love it, I drive a ton and I just love it.
>>
>>70244003
Trams are wonderful. In Prague, pedestrians and bikers are under the tram, so it can pommel through most ways full speed and pedestrians wait. Also, when a tram comes to a light, the next sequence is ALWAYS in favor of the tram. it's like a dream.
>>
File: dprcflag2.png (212 KB, 1272x718) Image search: [Google]
dprcflag2.png
212 KB, 1272x718
>>70244183
>Live in state where just about everything is taxed.
>Lots of debt
>Cops pull over people on bicycles

The Mexicans can have this shithole if they want it so badly.
>>
>>70244369

This.

>tfw love the spring when it rains at night

I just drive around my "smallish" town and listen to mellow music.
>>
>>70244059

I don't really want to go anywhere. I like staying in one place.
>>
>>70241083
>£25 per driving lesson, minimum of around 30 needed
Free in high school in America
>driving tests cost £150 each, they look for any reason to fail you so you have to spend more on retakes.
Free in America, if you pass the license is $10
>Mechanic labour costs around £250/per hour (the mechanics are still only on like £10 an hour kek)
In America its like $50 an hour, my shop charges $40/hr because i have almost no overhead, mechanics make about $30-$40 an hour.
>>
I drive a Race Car, bro
>>
>>70238091
Don't most live in cities?

They don't need to drive
>>
>>70244527
CZK 10K for B license (car)
Anything else you need from 8K to a whole lot a pop (from bikes, larger bikes to goddamn buses)
>dad was in the army while it was still mandatory and he has all the licenses. He can even drive a fucking APC

I'm jealous. Just wish he didn't drive his car like a fucking APC.
>>
>>70241100
>99 F150
>$148 a month
I had a fucking corvette and only paid $50 when i was 17.
>>
>>70244511
>live in state where income tax is only 3.5% or something, gas tax is like $.80 a gallon, 6% sales tax
>debt is only like 30% of state GDP iirc
>cops only really come out when school busses are out

I work 4-9 AM, so I don't really see any cops when I'm out, but when school goes in and out they become visible.
>>
>>70244336
maybe it's different in your cunt but in America you would not call yourself a "driver" if you only drove your parents' cars
>>
>>70238091
I'm 31 and I like driving.
>wah wah muh millenials
You retards know anyone born between like 1985 and 2000 is a millennial, right?
>>
>>70244762

were you tacked onto your parents insurance? That would be why. And was this corvette used? I would MAYBE buy that you paid $50 for liability on your own. Maybe.
>>
>>70238091
i love me the late 80's through 90's imports as well as trucks.
>>
>>70241100
The fuck?

I pay $26/month on a 2002 F150 for 250k/500k/100k+$5k medical
>>
>>70244900

>tfw born in 1984

I am told I am a millennial as well.
>>
I flipped and blew up a truck, shook my nerves a bit. I also live in a city so public transit is cheaper.
>>
>>70238091
Driving is freedom

Millennials hate freedom
>>
>>70244762
99 white f150 that I own.

I would've paid like $210 if I didn't own it, plus the fact that I just got my license 7 months ago.

Hopefully it'll drop as I've had it longer.
>>
Would it be worth at least getting a license, /pol/? I've never driven a car before and I wonder if I can be good.
>>
>>70238091

>tfw live in a big city & use a boosted board with uber to get around

>2016
>falling for the gas jew
>>
I like walking and everything I need is within walking distance of me. I might learn soon just to have it under my belt though.
>>
>>70244989
>cars go where the roads take you
>government builds the roads
I dunno, anon.
>>
only people who dont lke driving are those who never drove in the first place. Once you get into it cars and driving is awesome. Unless you are nu-male cuck i guess
>>
>>70240472
There was a time in Ireland, before the big oil crash that we were paying the equivalent of 10 dollar gas while you were complaining about 4.
Mabye now you know why we we don't tazz around in 5 litre petrol F150s,when a tankful costs 200 fucking dollars and you can only do 25mpg if you granny it.
>>
>>70244996

Somali shits come from literal dung heaps to my town in Minnesota and can operate a motor vehicle with minimal efficiency.

If a low IQ Somali can do it. I would say you millennials have an equal chance.
>>
>>70244947
What the literal fuck? Who's your insurance provider?

I have Geico, I pay $148 a month and its only like 25k/50k or something
>>
File: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (526 KB, 1540x1024) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg
526 KB, 1540x1024
>>70244497
Tram bros unite. Post your best trams.
They were introduced back in 2009 if i remember correctly. It's always cold inside, even in summer and they smell like leather.
>>
this thread is hilariously pathetic

t. gen-x master race
>>
>>70244849
Is that why kids want a car for their 16th birthday?

In our cunt, we point and laugh at you for this.
>>
>>70245187
you're probably paying for collision insurance (i.e., they pay for your car to be fixed if you get into an accident), which makes up most of the cost.
>>
i enjoy driving but it's fucking expensive

57p tax on every litre of petrol
>>
>>70245223
Have you got wooden seats? We get this nice, polished wood for seats, single piece somehow bent. Slippery as fuck, but I love them.
>>
>>70244910
Its was mine and a 97. I only had liability and I got the steer clear discount, I also was an honer student so i got a discount for that and my driving record was clean.
>>
>>70244996
That shit becomes second nature after a while.
>>
>>70245462

I see. I can believe that.
>>
>>70245576

Becomes mundane after awhile...

>tfw don't even remember how I end up from my bed to my office
>>
>>70245390
Nope, I never had that. I'm gonna go fuck with my plan now
>>
>>70238091

I don't want to drive, the cost of insurance and shit, plus I got into an accident and I think it soured my opinion of driving.
>>
I actually do like driving. I spent the last month and a half driving across the US and back. I ended up visiting California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona. I've also toured most of New England (except Maine) on separate trips.

>>70241423
>Also get the fuck out of the fast lane unless you want to be tailgated you slow beta piece of shit/dumb texting whore.

I can't even count how many dumb shits like you I meet on the road. If you tailgate me and I have to slow down, unless you're driving a tractor-trailer, you're gonna be way more fucked than I am if I come to a sudden stop.

It's not even about speed. You just want to feel like the fastest car on the road. I could going 20-30 mph over the speed limit or more and you'll still try to overtake me.

>>70241657
>cops won't even consider pulling you over unless you're going 65
>out of stater and tourist assholes go 45, slamming on their brakes even when going down a massive drop

As you said, it really depends on where you live. Some places are laid back, some places need to squeeze money out of out-of-staters to fill their coffers. I go to PA sometimes, but I don't know the areas well enough to make that kind of call, so best bet is to play it safe. When I'm in my home county though I drive as fast as I want.
>>
>>70244385
Depends on how big of a deal the cops make it. What pisses me off is that the cops around here let illegal immigrants walk when they get caught driving without insurance but if I do it it's the fucking end of the world.
>>
>>70245576

Yeah, but it looks so complicated at first sight.
>>
>>70241537
>Not sure how necessary it is if you live in a big city.
Not necessary at all. Of course millennial won't give a shit about driving if they live in areas where it's not necessary. I'd bet the amount of people who love driving now is about the same percentage as it was back then. The only different being that many loudmouth millennials live in the city, so all you hear about is how high insurance is, how bad traffic is, and how inconvenient driving is.
>>
File: aaaaaa.jpg (99 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.jpg
99 KB, 900x675
>>70245412
Nah, they're fake light brown leather.
Even after all these years, every single one of these trams smells like leather, it's great desu.
And in some newer metro trains we have bent wooden seats. I don't think they're actually made out of wood, but they look like they are. Obviously, they're slippery as fuck too.
>>
>>70245873
It's not, even stick.

I heard that in America the best thief deterrent is driving a manual. Is that true?
>>
>>70238419
You must be in a really shit area, I have a GTi and my insurance is about £1000 a year for fully comprehensive.
>>
>>70245802

>You just want to feel like the fastest car on the road. I could going 20-30 mph over the speed limit or more and you'll still try to overtake me.

Perhaps that Anon. My only requirement is that you go the fucking speed limit. I don't generally tailgate people if they are going the speed limit.

Going the speed limit in the fast lane makes you a piece of shit.
>>
>>70242441
Is it pronounced 3000 pounds?
or pounds 3000?
Fuck off Mohammed
>>
>>70245822
What are they going to do if they catch an illegal without driving insurance? They likely don't have a SIN, registered address, or any information about them in the system. They give them the ticket, they don't pay it, and they can't do anything about it until they find the same car, and even if they do it has to be the owner of the car who got the ticket to actually impound it. Its way more work to give a ticket to an illegal mudslime than a real person.
>>
>>70238091
Here's a better srawman:
"Why do OP's Mom and Dad have a different skin color than him?"
>>
Who /Manual/ here
>>
>>70246013

Sticks are becoming nonexistent in America. At one point, I wanted to try but now I feel like it's too much.
>>
File: toyota-mr2-spyder-widescreen-2.jpg (469 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
toyota-mr2-spyder-widescreen-2.jpg
469 KB, 1920x1200
>>70246178
yea im a fag
>>
>>70243621
it's (almost) from a song, actually

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g6zV-FIxGU
>>
>>70238986
Gypsy.
>>
>>70238091
because I live near baltimore and Dc and people here drive like mongoloids

(read: nigs)
>>
File: Mr._Hyunh_Goes_Country.jpg (260 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
Mr._Hyunh_Goes_Country.jpg
260 KB, 768x576
I didn't take the driving test until I was 20. Never took Driver's Ed, just learned everything from the pamphlets they give you at the DMV. I failed the driving portion once because I parked too close to a curb, but the second time around was flawless.

I'm 23 now. I live in the suburbs of Chicago, where you pretty much need to have a car to get around because the buses are ineffective. Lots of open, big roads so it's very enjoyable for me and I have no qualms about driving. However, the city is something else entirely. I fucking hate driving there and avoid it at all costs, especially the spic/nigger neighborhoods (unfortunately close to my college) because the other drivers are literally braindead sometimes.

I bought a '86 Toyota coupe with my own money and pay something like $50/mo for insurance, and about $25-30 in gas every month or so. My job requires me to drive 6 miles so it's not a bad commute. My car is pretty fuel efficient and the only downside is the repair costs when shit goes wrong, but even then Toyota parts are extremely cheap.
>>
>>70241083
>minimum of around 30 needed
You are a pleb if you need more than 15 hours driving experience to pass
>tfw passed first time after 10 hours of lessons
>>
>>70238594
mine was $1400 a year for a 4x4 truck made in the early 90s, in BC
now in AB its about the same for a new f350 super duty.
>>
>>70242408
>I heard in Texas, if you pass the speed limit sign without slowing down first, a lot of towns will stop you for that as a speed trap.

Yeah. Some parts Texas and Arkansas are anal as fuck about it. But the speed limits there are generally much higher than in the Northeast simply because it's so fucking big (especially out in West TX) so that evens out.

>>70246043
>Going the speed limit in the fast lane makes you a piece of shit.

Okay, I can agree with that. The point of the fast lane is to overtake the other guy anyway. But usually it's no big deal to overtake them as soon as I get the opportunity.
>>
>>70246410

>failed the driving portion once because I parked too close to a curb

That's a thing? I remember when I was learning to drive many years ago I was mainly concerned with not being too far away from the curb. I am guessing a demerit for parking too close to the curb is some Metro thing?
>>
>>70246050
You do the same thing with $ you fuckboy.
>>
>>70246301
I wanted an MR2 so fucking bad, man.
>tfw every bodykit for my Camry makes it look like a shitty ricer
>>
File: mr2bro.jpg (195 KB, 600x247) Image search: [Google]
mr2bro.jpg
195 KB, 600x247
>>70246301
fellow mr2 brother, nice whip
>>
What's to like in it? I'm not some retarded manchild to enjoy playing with toys.
>>
>>70246504

Definitely. No reason to tailgate anyone if you can just pass them. It's the shitheads doing close to the speed limit in the fast lane that fucks it for everyone.

If I can I usually just put cruise control set at 5 over and if someone wants to pass me I welcome it.
>>
>>70246268
Dude, it's the best.

As a guy from /o/ once said:

>I like bothering people with braking without turning the brake lights on, I downshift and slow down

In America, this must be a skill worth putting in a CV, isn't it?
>>
>don't know anything about cars
>not even fixing one
>don't even have the time to

I'm living in hell
>>
>>70246797

>In America, this must be a skill worth putting in a CV, isn't it?

No. Because no company vehicle is going to be a stick shift.
>>
>>70238245

this desu, and I'm also poor
>>
>>70246797

It's fucking depressing to me. I feel trapped and getting a car seems impossible to me.
>>
>>70238091
Gas, maintenance, and insurance are very expensive. If you live in a city it's better to take public transit, I only own a car because I'm an electrical apprentice so I need to be able to drive to different job sites. If I had an office job in the city where I went to the same place every day I'd get rid of it and just rent a car when I needed one. On the other hand, I made sure I had my driver license when I was 17. Not having even that is crazy.
>>
>>70238091
>boring as fuck
>can't text/talk very well
>public transit is much better
>owning a car is a hassle and expense
That's pretty much it, unlike the good goys in the 50's-90's, mellenials aren't buying into the whole muh cars meme

There's a lot of places even in the IS where public transit is starting to become good enough to phase out cars
>>
File: 11.jpg (17 KB, 214x225) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
17 KB, 214x225
Honestly, electric cars can't come fast enough. There will be quick cars in the future, and they will be just as economical as shitboxes. Hooning around for 1.5€ per 100km? Count me in.
>>
I can't afford a car or insurance because
all my money goes to tuition and rent
>>
>>70238091
I know lots of people and all of the like to drive, and i'm 20...what does this mean /pol/?
>>
>>70238091
-Lack of infrastructure - highways, wide national roads, road signs,
-police corruption (and inefficient),
-gas price (with taxes - almost the highest in EU)
-bad, angry, violent drivers, a lot of them don't respect the laws of driving and legislation
-HIGH death rate...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.