[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Polak Tutaj, Ale Zyje Teraz W Burgerland. I'm looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Polak Tutaj, Ale Zyje Teraz W Burgerland.

I'm looking for a college, A Technical university if possible, but seeing where I live, that is a bit of a problem.

As any college student here knows, modern universities in america are cultural Marxist centers where you go out and get a loan that you will spend half of your life working off to get a crappy, second grade education with constant liberal brainwashing, not to mention that you have to deal with dindus, liberals, SJWs and Feminists and literal Communists.

I'm not a retard, so I don't think I will ever set foot in these "Universities" While I live.

The other option would be to go to European universities which offer free, or at least cheaper, education with a lot higher level of learning. The obvious problem is that most of EU has a big cockroach problem, and I don't want to deal with that, especially in some 3rd world shithole where I can't get a gun or a knife to defend myself with.

This leads me to my home country, and my hometown. It seems that there is a good university with some of the best tech and education in all of poland literally about an hour from my old house, which I can still go back to.

http://www.tu.kielce.pl/en/

Poland is relatively free from dindus and Liberal SJW scumbags, from what I hear, so it seems like a perfect choice to me.

I speak both English and Polish Pretty good, so the language barrier won't be a problem if I have time to polish off my Language skills. I can pay for the university with the money I have, especially since the american dollar goes a lot further there.

So, my fellow polacks, tell me. Is K UoT A good choice for me? How are the young people in Poland? Do you have an experience with the school? What should I expect? Can I finally live out a dream of getting a good degree for cheap without having to deal with liberal subhumans and muslims? If not, where else could I go to, without resorting to going to any university in USA?
>>
The big three are PW, PWr and AGH from what I know. No idea about the rest 2bh, but have bump.
Skoro znasz polski to poszukaj jakichs opinii, tutaj nie znajdziesz pewnie zbyt wielu informacji.
>>
>>70239003
PW, PWr is AGH? Pelne Nazwy? Miasta?
>>
>>70239116
Politechnika Warszawska, Politechnika Wrocławska, Akademia Górniczo-Hutnicza w Krakowie
>>
>>70239395
Slyszalem ze w warszawie sa liberalne kurwy. Tak czy inaczej, ne jestem goralem kurde, wlasnie politechnika w Kielcach mi sie podoba bo tam moge budowac maszyny i uczyc sie o elektronice, tak jak ja chce.

Jak sa studia w Polsce? Ludzie sa okay? Nie ma tak feministek czy innych popierdolencow jak tutaj? Chce me sie isc do polski, ale nie chce zadnego Bullshit od stundetow jak tutaj. Bialy jestes to cie jakisz czarnuch moze pobic, nie chece isc do wieziena bo mu wpierdolilem
>>
>>70239932
W Warszawie jest ich najwięcej, ale w porównaniu z USA jest ich nadal bardzo mało, a uczelnie techniczne są wolne od lewactwa, a dużo jest tam korwinistów.
Generalnie młodzież w Polsce głosują coraz częsciej na prawicę. Za brak politycznej poprawnosci nie grożą żadne konsekwnecje.
>>
>>70240782
That's what I wanted to hear. It almost sounds like a vacation more than anything else, I am sick and tired of the PC bullshit over here.

Korwinista to jest podobny to Trumpera, prawda? On opposuje Immigrantow Muzlinskich
>>
>>70240989
>Korwinista to jest podobny to Trumpera, prawda?
Trochę, ideologicznie jest to podejscie libertariańskie do gospodarki i konserwatywne do spraw społecznych.

>On opposuje Immigrantow Muzlinskich
:^)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upTBiQEow94
>>
>>70241925
It's going to to be good going back home, I can tell you that.

Since you are here, I got another question for you:

How hard would it be for a citizen of both poland and US to get a gun? Let's just say that I might have a few "Old Friends" Around that I don't want to have anything to do with, and I am scared for my personal safety
>>
>>70242217
>How hard would it be for a citizen of both poland and US to get a gun?
Not that hard if you're commited. It's somewhat costly and there's a lot of red tape, but afaik it's still easier than in Cali. Basically if you meet the criteria than it's virtually 'shall issue' to handguns, shotguns and semi-auto rifles.
>>
>>70243011
Thx

Will do my research about the gun laws and the university and all of that. In the meantime, I will study the language and start lifting again, I hear that polaks don't fuck around.

It will be good to come home again. Wish me luck, based polish anon.
>>
>>70243237
Are there no small, conservative colleges in the U.S. available for you?
>>
>>70243412
Not if I can get cheap, superior education at my old hometown in one of the best universities in poland. I hear that their laser and plasma Study Courses and Lab are some of the best in the world, for example. It seems like a solid choice for me to take without getting into debt, hell I live so close I don't even need a car, if I can walk to and back 1h each way, or take a bus.

Plus, poland is not cucked like the states. Enjoy your feminists and liberal teachers, I will go back to my roots for a bit, at least until the country decides if it wants to elect trump or it wants a civil war over it.
>>
>>70243762
>conservative colleges hiring liberal teachers

Not that I'm saying Poland is a bad idea, hell I might even go there for college, but I doubt a conservative college would hire SJW teachers.
>>
>>70244032
I don't like debt tho. I might get into debt at Kielce University or wherever I will go, but it's nothing compared to here.

Plus, US education is a joke when you compare it to EU education like from poland, for example. Your high school is like our middle school, your college is like our high school. I would only stay here and get in massive debt if I could get into MIT or something, but that's not happening any time soon
>>
>>70244200
hmm, good point. College debt is through the roof here.

I happen to be wealthy enough to pay for it, but I'm looking at a number of Estonian colleges in addition to American colleges. Language barrier shouldn't be too much of a problem, I'm a quick study when it comes to stuff like that. Maybe I should look into the Polish colleges further though...
>>
>>70245567
It seems that Kielce University is very good, one of the best in poland if not EU.

Not to mention no political correctness, feminism, liberalism or niggers who would beat you up for being white. There are sandniggers on the borders tho, but the last sandnigger in a polish University I heard of had an "Accident" where he "Fell" from 4 stories high. If you want a non degenerate college with good education, you should come on over. The language is hard for those who don't know it, but they also offer international courses as well
>>
>>70245795
Awesome, I'll definitely look into it. So along with Jefferson, Lee, Hillsdale, and St. Johns, that gives me a few more college options.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.