[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asians are an incestoid down's syndrome race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
Why are Asians considered unattractive?

Why are they looked down upon?

Why do they all almost act autistic, uncoordinated etc. ?

Well this is actually a very simple reasoning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV8S_tKjoHY

Watch it for the lols but cliffs:

> Asians were originally known as Mongols
> Deformed people/children are called Mongloids
> Deformation is a result of incest
> Incest lead to the creation of so called Asians
> Many people with DOWN SYNDROME have slanted eyes like Asians, which are very unique
> Hence ASIANS HAVE DOWN SYNDROME
> Asian has a lolsworthy spazz over being called a CHINK
>>
bump nice thread croatia
>>
>>70229821

Goddamn niggers are so fucking awesome when they do shit like this
>>
>>70229821

Down Syndrome individuals usually have a below average IQ... while some Asians have an above average IQ

How does down syndrome correlate at all with Asians?
>>
>>70230366
shit croatia, he's got u there
>>
>>70230366

They don't all have downs syndrome, one can speculate that in the beginning in their origins, healthy individuals in asia regularly bred with individuals with Down's dyndrome leaving them with a decent IQ but many deficiencies like being rigid minded, obedient, uncoordinated, robotic, autistic-like etc.
>>
>>70230633
I'm sorry, can you define Down syndrome in your own words?
>>
>>70230997

Asians
>>
File: asians.png (2 MB, 1682x605) Image search: [Google]
asians.png
2 MB, 1682x605
>>70230633
I've noticed this myself aswell.

They're withdrawn to an autistic level. They don't express themselves socially, its too much to handle. Never creating a free society, they rely on the hivemind, no matter what.
There's no real Asian MEN, per se. No rugged individualism. Being a part of the hugbox is all that matters.
And this isn't ALL Asians.
>>
>>70230633
are there asians in croatia ? serious question
>>
>>70231637

Many Japanese come here as tourists. They walk in groups like autistic aliens and take an excessive number of pictures of boring things. They are timid and robotic, show few signs of initiative or individuality and seem like uncoordinated obedient children. Not being racist, just objective observations.
>>
>>70231891
>go to new country
>don't speak the language so stay in group to not get lost
>don't act like niggers
Why is this a problem?
>>
>>70232464

cuz it deviates from individualistic behavior exhibited by normal human beings who are not tainted with deficiencies relating from incest and downs syndrome and its just funny as fuck to watch how mentally disabled they are
>>
>>70232913
>rank below Sierra Leone and fucking Greece in IQ
>laugh at how retarded japs are
Are you sure those were asians and not a class of fellow Downs sufferers?
>>
>>70233407

butthurt downie asian detected

are you the asian from the video?
>>
File: 13959007911720.png (91 KB, 630x686) Image search: [Google]
13959007911720.png
91 KB, 630x686
>>70233939
My family is from Spain. Barely any better than a nigger or slav.
>>
>>70234210

slavs sent the first human being to space and the first satellite Sputnik, i dont recall niggers or any other race doing that
>>
Down syndrome is a genetic defect called trisomie 21. They have an additional chromosome. Normal asians do not have that. What abullshit thread.
>>
>>70234735

who gives a shit, they dont have full downs syndrome, they were a result of hybrid breeding of healthy people with those of downs syndrome due to incest, it doesn't mean that an additional chromosome would show up.

look at their eyes.

look at their autism-like uncoordinated movements

look at their rigid, hive-mind following behavior

integrate and connect these facts
>>
>>70234685
It was Germans who did most of the heavy lifting and Russians gave up on going to the moon. A Croatian has never been to space nor did anything important in regards to spaceflight.
>>
>>70235110

what makes you think i'm an ethnic croatian or that i give a shit about croatia or its accomplishments? why is your iq so much lower than mine?
>>
>>70235312
if you aren't born in Croatia there would be literally no reason to visit that place. You seem mad.
>>
>>70235480

1. croatia is one of the biggest tourist destinations, with americans, asians and europeans visiting it constantly. you're proving you have downs level iq again.

2. if i was born in croatia, are you sure that mean i'm an ethnic croatian? nice iq there buddy

3. you seem quite vested in this subject, why would a non-asian of supposedly spanish ethnicity care so much? you are asian.
>>
File: Foto-de-Abertura.jpg (951 KB, 2502x2016) Image search: [Google]
Foto-de-Abertura.jpg
951 KB, 2502x2016
>>70229821
brazil can cure this. our gene pool can Deincest anything. Pic related brazilian-japanese fixed. now she is attractive.
>>
File: 1458746662875.gif (2 MB, 300x151) Image search: [Google]
1458746662875.gif
2 MB, 300x151
>>70235994
>makes a thread about down syndrome
>doesn't know what it is
>keeps bragging about IQ
Wait, is this you austrialia?
>>
File: whitey9.png (546 KB, 948x518) Image search: [Google]
whitey9.png
546 KB, 948x518
>>70229821
Why are all whites so unappealing?

Why does the entire world hate them?

Why do they move so jerkily and all act like sociopaths?

The reason is exceedingly simple. All whites are albino progerics. Because they have progeria, they die faster than any other humans and are bitter. That's why they're all rude and impolite. Because they are albino, they are always in pain from simple things like LED lamps and sunlight. That's why whites are always grimacing and love hedonistic degeneracy, it takes away the pain.
>>
File: BTFO.png (76 KB, 1426x910) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.png
76 KB, 1426x910
>>70235095
>eyes

Adaptation to the snowstorms of Siberia, Sandstorms of the Gobi and the unfiltered light of the Himalayas.

>autism like uncoordinated movements

Asians are known for having the highest manual dexterity and most agile movements (manufacturing, video games, table tennis, etc).

>Rigid hivemind following behavior

Literally memes.

Also Asians on average have the largest personal social groups. Just because Asians are quiet and avoidant around whites does not mean they aren't social. They are social with each other, which is why Asian societies grew to be so populous and why Asian societies have low rates of depression while white societies have depression rates from 20-40%.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.