[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUTCH REFERENDUM ON ASSOCIATION AGREEMENT WITH UKRAINE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: NL.png (133 KB, 666x750) Image search: [Google]
NL.png
133 KB, 666x750
As you might've heard we had a referendum today voting on the association agreement the EU will sign with Ukraine.

As for now all countries except for the Netherlands have singed it, and it's just waiting for our signature.

Results are in:
38.1% voted in favour of the agreement
61.1% voted against the agreement
turnout was merely 32.2%
30% was treshold

Mind that this is NOT a legaly binding referendum. It's now up to the politicians to see if they will listen to the people or just sign it, like they did last time with the EU constitution.

Site with results from all muncipalities:
http://app.nos.nl/datavisualisatie/referendum-2016/
>>
Nobody is interested?
>>
File: 1459761433677.jpg (94 KB, 925x571) Image search: [Google]
1459761433677.jpg
94 KB, 925x571
brexit is confirmed now, nige knew how important this was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsOPSjjIQ_c
>>
File: 1452190313588.jpg (115 KB, 509x501) Image search: [Google]
1452190313588.jpg
115 KB, 509x501
>>70152107
I am, keep posting
>>
>>70152116
Well this sure as hell is going to increase the chances of a Brexit.

There are 3 options here:
1. Government ignores results and signs anyway
result; British people will most likely see the nature of the EU and are more inclined to vote for a Brexit

2. EU just passes around the NL signature and makes the treaty work without us
result: British people see the true nature of the EU and Brexit will become very likely.

3. Government actually listens to the people
Result; not quite sure.
>>
D 6 6 6

B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>70152342
Uhh it's over now, the results are in and majority voted against the association agreement. It's up to the politicians now.

Wasn't there a live thread going on here? It was quite tense because the 30% treshold wasn't reached all day long.
>>
File: jood.png (43 KB, 562x326) Image search: [Google]
jood.png
43 KB, 562x326
>>
seriously nobody cares?
this is the biggest happening of the day.
>>
http://app.nos.nl/datavisualisatie/referendum-2016/
>>
>>70153315
Everybody is here senpai >>70151499
>>
>>70153813
Oh, I did a quick catalog and didn't see anything.
>>
>>70152973
EU = Loss of sovereign democracy
>>
>>70153988
You went to sanic I guess
>>
>>70151832
Well done! I wish we would hold more referenda ourselves.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.