[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Panama leaks are a blackmail plot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: wink.gif (1 MB, 245x204) Image search: [Google]
wink.gif
1 MB, 245x204
If this is true, I have new respect for the Langley boys.
There is no story about any U.S. person, none at all, nor about any important NATO politician. The highest political "casualty" so far is the irrelevant Prime Minister of Iceland Sigmundur David Gunnlaugsson who, together with his wife, owned one of the shell companies. There is no evidence that the ownership or the money held by that company were illegal.

So where is the beef?

As former UK ambassador Craig Murray writes, the beef (if there is any at all) is in what is hidden by the organizations that manage the "leak":

The filtering of this Mossack Fonseca information by the corporate media follows a direct western governmental agenda. There is no mention at all of use of Mossack Fonseca by massive western corporations or western billionaires – the main customers. And the Guardian is quick to reassure that “much of the leaked material will remain private.”
What do you expect? The leak is being managed by the grandly but laughably named “International Consortium of Investigative Journalists”, which is funded and organised entirely by the USA’s Center for Public Integrity. Their funders include

Ford Foundation
Carnegie Endowment
Rockefeller Family Fund
W K Kellogg Foundation
Open Society Foundation (Soros)

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2016/04/selected-leak-of-the-panamapapers-creates-huge-blackmail-potential.html

Seems plausible to me. I think we'll see, but seeing the names of the funders does not fill me with hope.
>>
File: Crying-Frog-Meme-Happy-09.jpg (19 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Frog-Meme-Happy-09.jpg
19 KB, 400x388
i wish more people were like the icelandic
>>
File: iceland noooooo.jpg (149 KB, 625x621) Image search: [Google]
iceland noooooo.jpg
149 KB, 625x621
>>70136806
Of course you do, Sven.
>>
File: 1456417402116.jpg (75 KB, 737x758) Image search: [Google]
1456417402116.jpg
75 KB, 737x758
>>70136913
oh come on
>>
>>70136500

Well, is it suspicious? Sure. Should it not have been leaked and shouldn't the people using it unlawfully get caught and pay for it? No and no.
>>
>>70136500
>being mad because your 3rd world leaders are corrupt

Feels good to live in an advanced society run by champions of honor and truth. Really loving the jealousy from micro dick foreigners though.
>>
>>70137432
dat bait
>>
>>70137698
It really isn't bait when the current news supports it. Your leaders are on the list, ours aren't.

Just because you can't handle reality doesn't mean it's b8, grow up foreigner.
>>
File: 1455489624501.jpg (2 MB, 3008x1960) Image search: [Google]
1455489624501.jpg
2 MB, 3008x1960
whoops! how did I drop this here in all this panama papers..
>>
>>70139169
Finns know the script
>>
>>70137897
THen release the records. Let us have a look.

Also, not one third world leader I can name.
>>
>>70136500
You just realized this?

I thought this was day one knowledge...
>>
>>70139169
>>70139253
> I don't know what you are talking about but it sounds super secret cool
> can i be in your gang?
>>
>>70139169
>>70139461
I have limited time and energy.

Someone tell me what that pic refers to.
>>
>>70139908
9/11 Pentagon hoax. this was fun...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.