[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you still use the word "faggot" IRL or do you censor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 1280x960
Do you still use the word "faggot" IRL or do you censor yourself?
>>
File: 1458717408035.gif (474 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
1458717408035.gif
474 KB, 188x174
>>70130338
Sauce? please
>>
It's my favorite insult.
>>
Among my circle of friends and my brothers, yeah, we call each other faggots, bitches, ect.

If you censor yourself in any setting that isn't professional, you're a pussy and should probably kill yourself
>>
>>70130544
ur moms butthole kid

kek
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 261x193
>>70130338
>>
>>70130544
RARE
>>
Only when I'm talking about a gay person. The only two ways I use it in speech are
>faggot marriage
and
>transfaggot
>>
>>70130338
I do. I have fag friends and I use it in front of them because they aren't a bunch sensitive man children.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 377x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 377x345
>>70130616
Fucking destroyed
>>
>>70130338
I still call people a fag or faggot for being stupid

I call disappointing situations "gay"

No one ever tries to correct me.
>>
>>70130338
Of course, we call each other faggot or battyman on a daily basis in Jamaica.
>>
I never used to use it all that often but I've made an effort to use it far more now, especially in public. I also say gay more often.

My ex would say It was mean to gay people, but I got her to go along with it. My sister was pissed but now she says it more often than me.

People want to have fun and not be mind controlled, as soon as someone close to you opens up and shows they aren't afraid of breaking the liberal conditioning they open up and feel more confident. All my buddies call each other faggots after a quick hand job, instead of shuffling their feet and saying "th-thanks"

Just gotta be the one to throw the rock first
>>
Only when talking to friends or when referring to one of those flamboyant gays or anime fans. They're both too gay to function and should be gassed.
>>
It's a bit try hard and edgy and makes you look rump roasted over faggots existing tbqh

Still call things gay in a derogatory way but who doesn't outside college grounds?
>>
>>70130338
faggot and retard are my go-to insults
>>
>>70130544
why sauce when you can go to sweden for free and get the real thing
>>
>>70130338
Depends on the company. Gf is extremely redpilled so she gets it. Most of my friends are bleeding heart faggots themselves so no
>>
>>70130338
sometimes, you just gotta call someone a faggot
>>
>>70130544

Go on google and look up "a butt"
>>
>>70130338
As a general insult, yeah. I don't even give a shit about gay people, faggot just works as a slur.
>>
>>70130338
Not to cool homosexual people, unless they're acting like a faggot
>>
>>70130338
Yes, everyday.
>>
>>70130338
Nobody censor faggot here.
>>
>>70130915
>I still call people a fag or faggot for being stupid
>I call disappointing situations "gay"
>No one ever tries to correct me.

took the words right out of my mouth.
you must have grown up in the 90s as well.
>>
>>70131954

Isn't it illegal to use the word in Bongistan?
>>
>>70132276
Not that I've noticed. "Inciting hatred" is, but I'm not going around saying "All faggots must hang, and by that I specifically mean the homosexuals, and by hang I mean hang by the neck until dead. Regards, anon."
>>
Yeah I'm slightly bi and I use it all the time.
>>
>>70130338
I had the bans several times for this word in Facebook, I didn't realize at the start that the cause of bans was the word itself, because they delete a whole post and don't explain why.
>>
I work construction so i could probably call my boss a faggot right to his face and he'd laugh
>>
I remember when I was a kid and people would use the word "gay" as a catch all pejorative. I don't remember if I ever did, but it'd be ultra cringy if anyone did now.

OTOH I do use "faggot" sometimes to mean effeminate and cowardly, despite having no problem with gays. I suppose people in the future will cringe.
>>
>>70132629
Third-world people interacting with first-world social media will never not be funny.
>>
>>70133016

>implying there will be people in the future
>not realizing that this is the end

Nah, people in the future will be much more concerned with your bigoted anti child love sentiments and your inability to accept animal lovers.
>>
Faggot is still used by tons of people.
>>
All the time.
>>
>>70132455
reported for inciting hatred
>>
>>70130338
I censor myself at work. And that's only around certain people. When I was in college I pretty much had no friends in the student body because I refused to filter out words including but not limited to faggot, nigger, kike, chink, wetback, spic, frog, abbo, wagonburner, kaffir, etc. in social situations. College was a waste of time.
>>
>>70130338
I do, but not at work, because one of my co-workers is a homo, and he's a nice guy, so I don't want to hurt his feelings.
>>
>>70131642
faggot is almost like nigger. It's mostly used to let someone know they are below standards. I wouldn't call a cool gay person a faggot, nor would I call a respectable black person a nigger.

Those terms are used for people that are behaving poorly and need to be let known theirs actions are undesirable.

Sadly this message doesn't get across because retards associate it with bigotry and racism.
>>
No, it's pretty middle-schooly.
>>
>>70133677
wow

rude
>>
File: 1458254373686.jpg (49 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1458254373686.jpg
49 KB, 531x471
>>70130544

go look for something in your color somalia, racemixing is degenerate
>>
>>70130544
Get of the proxy you cock sucking faggot.
>>
>>70130544

Moga 'D' shu
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.