[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doesn't Cruz know that if there is a contested convention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: image.jpg (656 KB, 4471x3346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
656 KB, 4471x3346
Doesn't Cruz know that if there is a contested convention the RNC won't pick him?
>>
Who else would they pick?
>>
>>70110563
Why not?
>>
>>70111097
Jeb!
>>
>>70111097
You can't figure that out? GEEZ OH MAN
>>
>>70111097
The whole reason that Kasich is still running is the likelihood that he would end up scooping the nomination because of RNC jewry
>>
>>70111151
why WOULD they pick him in a contested convention? because he got the second most votes?
>>
>>70110563
>doesn't donald know if there's a contested convention they won't pick him?
>>
>>70110563
He's only in this for a supreme court nomination
>>
He doesn't care. He's an arm of the RNC Elite, they say jump, he says how high.
>>
>>70110563
The men behind the curtain want to make it seem like it's a "close race", so it doesn't look like your new God Emperor the Donald ran off with it too easy.

IOW, make it seem there was another contender with at least somewhat of a chance, so that you will appreciate our Glorious Leader's new reign that much more.

That's all you're seeing here folks.
>>
>>70110563
I'm so disgusted with Wisconsin. Even with the high probability of shenanigans, Cruz couldn't have won by that much without an assload of fucking morons who actually imagine Ted Cruz is the face of God.

The man is a god damn Cuban/Canadian infiltrator working for Goldman Sachs. And he doesn't believe one word of the BS he spews.
>>
>>70111276
Trump still has a slim chance of getting the nomination through sheer delegates, Cruz is fighting a losing battle. it's impossible for him to get enough delegates by now and Kasich would get the nomination over Cruz in a convention. It's not a meme to say with Cruz you lose.
>>
>>70111255
Because he's not batshit insane?
>>
>>70111343
Except he doesn't follow orders. That's why they hate him and didn't support him initially. Now they want a brokered convention so they're saying they'll support him.
>>
>>70111097
Mitt Romney
>>
>>70111666
Are..Are you joking right now?
>>
>>70111634
Kasich isn't getting the nomination, this meme is pretty bad
>party can do what it wants though!
But they wont
>>
>>70111666
Yeah, no.
>>
>>70111172
Jeb is a mess, he's not gonna be picked after all that humiliation by Trump
>>
>>70111172
If this happens Trump runs third party and wins
>>
>>70110563
>Implying the RNC aren't already paying him big bucks to stay in the race and make Trump lose in a convention.
>>
>>70111172
JEBHEADS UNITE!

SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE!
>>
>>70111684
>That's why they hate him
Kek. When will this meme end
>>
>>70111666
Maybe by Canadian standards.
>>
>>70111846
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dat delusion
>>
>>70111805
In all likelihood they'll give the nomination to someone that isn't even running but between the candidates running Kasich is the biggest goyim to the RNC, Cruz is just as unappealing to them as Trump/
>>
>>70111805
>But they wont

Why?
>>
>>70110563
>Contested convention
>Cruz not picked
>Zero fucks given because Trump cock blocked
>Zero fucks given because he protected GOP establishment
>Zero fucks given because gauranteed payback with Cabinet/SCOTUS/Speaker position
>Zero fucks given becaue he gets to continue fucking whatever he wants
>>
Because he's a globalist republican who recognizes that Hillary serves republican interests more than Trump.

If they reach a brokered convention, which is unlikely even if Trump loses Pennsylvania, they'll nominate Kasich, Ryan, or Boehner. If they can't get to a convention, they will support a third party candidate instead. It'll be a hard hit for the GOP though because some of the establishment will stick with the Republican Party and back Trump while others will back the independent. Even if Hillary wins, at least the GOP gets its well-deserved death. The republican establishment is even worse than Hillary considering their blatant hatred and disregard for the desires and values of their voterbase.
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 800x1000
>>70111097
They want an establishment candidate. A Jeb bush or mitt Romney. They don't want a Donald Trump type anti-establishment candidate.

Ted Cruz being the Anti-establishment candidate he sells himself would surely not be the establishment pick if they were doing the picking.

Surely not.
>>
>>70112010
>speaker
They'd have to vote for him. He's well known as the most hated man in congress, having no friends (the two people he named as friends have endorsed Trump). I doubt they'll do anything with Cruz, he's destroyed his career by running for president like Rubio.
>>
Literal Jeb quote: "I'm going to win the general by losing the primary."
>>
>>70111996
Too risky, they'd rather win the election
If anything then
>>70111981

I think they give it to whoever is looking like they're doing better when the convention rolls around, whoever has momentum
>>
>>70112146
Probobly true.
But there is going to be some kind of huge quid pro quo.

He didn't do it for free...
>>
>>70111097

paul ryan would be by far their best choice.

with his "i made a 180 on my thoughts on poverty" speech semi-recently, it seems like they are basically preparing for it already.
>>
File: 3XHq1gP.jpg (224 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
3XHq1gP.jpg
224 KB, 760x596
Contested election
Party picks candidate
Guess who really picks...
>>
File: please.jpg (178 KB, 640x345) Image search: [Google]
please.jpg
178 KB, 640x345
>>70111172
>>
>>70112142
LOL

The irony here is that Cruz voters don't understand that if the party bosses did pick Cruz in a brokered convention, that would mean he wasn't the candidate his supporters thought he was. It would make him a true party/Washington insider.
>>
>>70112294

Yes they are already planning on him

Why does Noone add real info to thread

Oh wait 4chan
>>
>>70112294
The rnc chair literally said Paul Ryan doesn't want the nomination and they will choose someone who's running now
>>
File: trump.jpg (62 KB, 554x310) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
62 KB, 554x310
I feel like the establishment republicans know that the democrats are going to win the presidential election. The debates have been a fiasco.

What the establishment is fighting for now are congressional seats. They believe that is Trump wins the nomination that many voters will just stay home on election day. I don't think the establishment would care if they pissed off Trump and he ran as a 3rd party.
>>
>>70112789
>RNC chair said
>Believes a politician

Hey, I have this land in Florida....
>>
>>70112294
I'm shocked they aren't courting Romney for the Job. He would appeal to the Cruz supporters at least. Even Ted "the canuckle-head" Cruz would kiss Romneys ring.
>>
>>70112789

i am aware of this, but given how this election season has gone so far, i dont think you can rely on statements like that. didnt trump and everyone else "pledge" to support the republican nominee, for example?

in either case, he's clearly their best choice. good looking, good family, and just enough name recognition to make waves without TOO much name recognition a la clinton to hold him back. plus like i said he's said some very reasonable/bipartisan things lately that feel like they are setting him up to be the nominee (though maybe he isn't ACTUALLY a pathological liar and is taking his speaker position seriously--not personally convinced myself of that yet)
>>
>>70112875
Fine don't believe him, at least read the fucking convention rules and you'll realize how retarded you are for thinking they can nominate some random and have him win anything
>>
>>70111634
>Trump gets the delegates necessary
>RNC says "Yeah nah, we're doing a contested convention anyway"
>>
>>70110563
Cruz doesn't have a delegate majority in 8 states.
He still needs 2 more.

He's going to have to get them to rewrite the rules for him.
>>
>>70111846
>if this happens, Trump runs 3rd party and Dems win
Fixed
Splitting the party guarantees a Dem victory.
>>
>>70112789
Paul Ryan also literally said he didn't want to be speaker of the house and well...

here we are!
>>
The GOP shouldn't be pushing for a contested convention. Their choices will be Trump, who they don't like. Rato, who they also dislike. One of the useless cucks like Jeb that got 1% of the vote. Or someone who did even run.

These are all bad choices for them to make if there isn't a clear winner.
>>
>>70111666
>a
>fucking
>leaf

Wasted double trips
>>
>>70111811

dubs do in fact confirm

Jeb is a mess
>>
>>70111666
>Cruz
>not insane
Shut up syrupfag, we don't want a Canadian president. I'd take Kasich or even yeb over Cruz. Cruz is the last person I would want as president
>>
>>70113054
>at least read the fucking convention rules

Rules?

Those are more like guidelines. They can (and have in the past) change the rules anytime they like to gaurantee whatever outcome they want..
>>
>>70113088
They wouldn't do that, that'd be asking for Cleveland to burn to the ground. That'd cost them Ohio in the General, and they'd lose.
>>
>>70113133
Being elected president is a bit more complicated than being appointed speaker
>>
Doesn't Trump know that if he is the nominee Hillary will win by the landslide?
Oh, he does know, because he is Clinton plant.
>>
>>70113054
You do realize the rules change every time right?
>>
>>70112294
Well I hope those cunts enjoy their new tax rates if they do put up Ryan, cause I'll be revenge voting Bernie.
>>
Civil war round 2 when
>>
>>70111974
He completely destroyed Jeb
The man bas no credibility
The average American voter doesn't want a Commie and Hillary has so much dirt she is going to get destepyed and completely BTFO
Trump has this in the bag eather way
Now go back to your gay pride paradise
>>
>>70113216
that may be, but saying you don't want something and then getting it anyway is just a bit disingenuous don't you think?
>>
File: Now you smell MY finger.jpg (39 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
Now you smell MY finger.jpg
39 KB, 800x500
>>70113219
>>
>>70111343

sets down his Bible and then he lies
>>
They'll pick Kasich. He's the establishment lap dog and they won't pick someone that isn't running.
>>
>>70113130

unless the dems also split the party..
>>
>>70113206
>>70113255
>make extreme change in rules month before convention
>trump walks out
>party implodes
>guarantees election for Clinton
They're retarded but not this retarded I hope
>>
>>70113212
Like they fucking care. They'd rather Hillary than Trump.
>>
>>70111246
GOP is in for s rude awakening if there's a contested election and trump doesn't get it. I'm voting for Hillary because I just want it all to crush and burn, I can't take 8 years more of GOP whores and kasich pussy footing. Fuck Cruz too
>>
>>70113414
They're trying to get rid of Trump, they're getting rid of the guy with the best chance of winning.
Why are you under the impression they'll do anything to win the election?
>>
>>70113212

I don't think you realize how suicidal the RNC actualy is.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 634x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 634x422
The party won't nominate him on his manlet status alone. Guy wears "elevator shoes" for an extra five inches.

Repeat after me, 5'8" (173cm) tall
>>
File: 1458671812077.jpg (71 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1458671812077.jpg
71 KB, 633x758
Post >yfw Trump and Sanders both run third party and Shillary wins with 34% of the vote
>>
File: 1454695345119.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1454695345119.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
>>70111846

bahahahahahaha

as if we needed any more proof that trumplets are underage children
>>
>>70113219
Nice meme, Novorossyia
>>
>>70110563
Doesn't matter. kikes want him to run so he runs.
>>
He looks like a melted Nathan Fillion
>>
>>70113414
A Hillary election means they still get to pll strings, enjoy their seats of power, and be back in 4 years to do it all again.

Trump means a total (or partial) breakup of the GOP status quo.

Remember, the first job of any beaurocracy is to protect itself. The two political parties are just extra governmental beauracries. Elections are an industry.
>>
>>70113599
Doesn't matter if she gets the most, without a majority the house decides the president.
>>
File: 1436013214068.gif (234 KB, 291x291) Image search: [Google]
1436013214068.gif
234 KB, 291x291
>>70113740
34% would be a majority in that situation
>>
>>70113414
>make extreme change in rules month before convention
>trump walks out
>party implodes
This is exactly what *all* news media outlets want. FoxNews, CNN, NBC...the sunday news shows have been salivating over the thought of a contested convention for at least a month now. Chuck Todd can't keep a straight face when he talks about it.

>I miss those debates
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2KQHMc7E5M
>>
>>70113293
I wish Bernie would run independent so all the dumb Facebook millennials would vote for him and draw a percentage away from Hillary to ensure an RNC win.
>>
>>70110563
Of course he does, why do you think he sucked up to Donald in the first place, he was an insurance policy from the beginning to keep the machine rolling.
>>
I'm not sure what game Cruz is playing.

He either:
A) Wins the nomination by contested convention, thereby losing the general when a majority of Trump supporters leave while he brings in little from the independents.
B) Loses the contested convention and they hand it to some slub like Paul Ryan.

Any way he goes about it he loses. The best he can hope for is him and Trump to get friendly again and to take the VP position.
>>
It depends how much they want to win the election vs how much damage they want to do to their party.

If they nominate Kasich they could very well win the White House, but they will alienate so many voters that it may be the last time for the GOP as we know it. If they nominate Trump they will lose to Clinton, but the party could shut her down for 4 years.

Then there is the Supreme Court issue. If Clinton wins the next 3 justices will be left / moderates. If Kasich wins they will likely be right / moderates.
>>
>>70113740
so Hillary wins anyway?
>>
>>70110563
The powers that be are not as stupid as the general public. Cruz can never be President. He is simply Ineligible.
please tell us how you turn a U.S. citizen at birth, born abroad, into a natural born Citizen. In fact, being born a Canadia citizen, that is, being born with a foreign attachment requiring the application of positive law to rectify later in life, would be totally unnecessary if you were an authentic Art. II, §I, Cl. 5 natural born citizen; which, of course, you are not.
>>
>>70113981
how is it possible for Kasich to win the white house but not Trump?
>>
It's going to be Trump/Cruz.

Timestamp this
>>
>>70110563
They're definitely not gonna pick Trump. The establishment is pulling out all the stops to force an open convention and avoid a Trump nomination
>>
Reminder that Kasich is literally Hillary lite and we'll be just as fucked under him as under Hillary
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 750x1334
>>70113595

You can see in the photo where his foot actually sits in his "boot". Like internal high heels.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B014WMVK46/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_a_it?qid=1459953668&sr=8-1&keywords=height+increasing+boots&pi=SY200_QL40
>>
>>70114099
would that even be a good ticket? Cruz is seriously alienating as fuck
>>
>>70113912

Unfortunately for you, the only person stupid/egotistical enough to do something like that is your soft-handed ginger god-king.
>>
>>70114046
Because the press says so.

The MSM honestly believes that Trump should not be President because they say so.
>>
>>70114046

In all head - to - head polling over the past several months Kasich beats Clinton by at least 5 points. In some it's as high as 13 points. Trump always loses.

>inb4 polls don't mean a thing

OK, then let's look at Trump's negatives. Over 55% of the people in his own party have a negative view of him. Even if he somehow turns that to 40%, voter turnout will be record low because the moderates / independents won't bother. And the spectre of our first woman president will envigorate the DNC voters. Independents / moderates first decide who they *don't* like before choosing their candidate. Both Clinton and Trump have large negatives, but Kasich doesn't. That's why he polls higher.
>>
>>70114171
And people are sick of the press telling people how they should think.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 1024x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 1024x615
>>70114128
http://www.gll-getalife.com/get-style/how-to-get-taller

Lying Ted won't even tell the truth about his height.

> teds high heel stature
> teds Chris Christie stature
>>
>>70114306
I suppose that makes sense
but we both know Clinton is going to win regardless
we're fucked man
this is a goddamn travesty, the only person who should win won't and there is fuck all we can do about it
>>
>>70114306
>Over 55% of the people in his own party have a negative view of him.
Last I checked it was about 25%, 50% of the ~50% that didn't vote for him.

I don't think anyone can lose against Hillary as long as they're willing to attack. I don't think Kasich is willing to attack, Trump certainly is, he'll make JEB! look like a play fight.
>>
>>70113619

Wtf

That's been the plan a long time
>>
>>70114140
It would be the best one going forward for the Republicans.
80% or so of the Republican base (who is now riled up as all fuck thanks to this primary) would feel represented in this ticket.

Then you get Trump who will bring in pretty much all of the blue collar votes in the general, as well as disenfranchised Bernie voters who want to stick it to Hillary and don't think Trump is Hitler incarnate.

There's not really a better ticket. No other candidate brings as much to the table in this battlefield. Hell, this could have been the plan all along. Trump and Cruz try to destroy each other, rile up and polarize the base, then merge at the last second, blowing the fuck out of the GOP establishment (whom can't turn such a ticket away as it has 80% of the votes), decimating Hillary, and winning an election on a level not seen in decades.

Hell, they should just merge and claim they planned it all along just so they can go down in history with one of the greatest feats of political intrigue in history.
>>
>>70114595
>I don't think anyone can lose against Hillary
You haven't kept up with American politics very long
>>
File: lion.png (25 KB, 648x437) Image search: [Google]
lion.png
25 KB, 648x437
Relax retards

The media played up Wisconsin because they knew either by inside polling or the fact that they rigged the ballots that Cruz was going to win

Trump is still on track and has a path to get the required delegates

Lyin' Ted and Kasich are wasting their time and have no shot in any scenario

Cruz is proving what we've always known, that despite branding himself as "anti-establishment" he will jump as the chance to prostrate himself at the feet of the establishment. These 'true conservative' that are swallowing his lies and voting for him are being hoodwinked but they deserve it for being susceptible to kike media influence. Maybe they will learn

Kasich is a little Soros faggot and should honestly kill himself in a murder / suicide situation with his entire family
>>
>>70114356
And this is what really scares the establisment. Both parties and teh press have no idea how to react too the Trump train. They are seeing their influence and control of the general population shrivel and die before their eyes.

As the election gets closer, watch the panic rise, and the press get even more mean spirited and virulent, and the political dirty tricks get even more apparent and desparate.
>>
>>70114029
natural born citizen isn't defined in our legal code anywhere but at the time of the drafting of the Constitution, the legal definition in our parent country had simply meant "born citizen" for the previous century

And his citizenship wasn't rectified later in life, he was born with it, unless you're talking about his Canadian citizenship which wouldn't have precluded him from the presidency under any law.
>>
>>70113740
Majority in electoral votes. No one had a majority popular vote in 1992 or 1912 (among many others), the winners were below 50%. As long as someone gets 270 electoral votes, they win the presidency. A Trump-Hillary-Republican split would lead to Trump winning the south, the GOP winning the plains/mountains, and the democrats winning all blue states and all swing states. Hillary would have an electoral landslide but possibly even lose the popular vote as the red states would have an EXTREME turnout if Trump fought the GOP in the general election.
>>
>>70114704
>as long as they're willing to attack
She has so much fucking dirt on her Trump could start his opening speech for the first debate doing nothing but listing all the crimes she's committed and be cut off by the moderator for taking too long.
If you act like Bernie then yeah you're going to lose. What fucking opposition defends the person they're fighting against when a legitimate problem is brought up? Controlled opposition.
>>
>>70114771
trump is not on track. his projected estimate had him at 1208 delegates before the convention, and he's currently about 40 delegates shy of that (losing) number

he's not getting 1237
>>
File: 1452384279212.png (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1452384279212.png
1 MB, 640x360
>>70114873
You overestimate how much people outside the Republican party care
>>
>>70114306
Ronald Reagan was polled similarly when he ran against ford and the establishment. Now he's the wet dream of the Party and the "ideal conservative" (lol)

Ted Cruz cannot win the election. He cannot even win the nomination without a brokered convention and making a deal with the party bosses.

even if He did sell out (implying he wasn't a party insider to begin with) and the party bosses gave him the nomination, he could not beat Hillary even If some trump supporters stuck around to vote for him. Ted was fucked before his ship left port.
>>
>>70115048
They don't care because they don't know shit about it. These are the people that legitimately think ISIS has nothing to do with Islam and benghazi was caused by a video on youtube.
>>
>>70114873

her "dirt" has been public knowledge thanks to the FOX machine for well over a decade. there is nothing "new" for trump to uncover. but as always, thanks for showing the world you're a child who just wandered into the conversation/arena recently
>>
>>70114771
Why are Trumpfags so psychopathic?
>>
>>70110563
He knows, he just doesn't care. He's just controlled opposition

The GOP probably told him to stay in the race to stump Trump and in exchange they'll put him on the Supreme Court.
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 1136x640
>>70114805
Roughly what an election with Trump independent would look like
>>
>>70114979
Trump is just shy of his comfortable path

538 has his target as what would be considered an under performance in some upcoming states that he will steam roll

He will get to 1237
>>
File: 1457997499595.jpg (56 KB, 340x565) Image search: [Google]
1457997499595.jpg
56 KB, 340x565
>>70115225
>Texas
>blue
>>
>>70115149
Wow, you apparently know me better than I know myself, where can I go to learn about how to see into peoples lives on an anonymous image board?
Fox is seen as a laughing stock. Do you really think Dems pay attention to it?
>>
>>70115309
>republicans split in half
>democrats united
I was being generous by giving the republicans anything more than Utah
>>
>>70115373

you are basically agreeing with me. are you retarded?
>>
>>70114490
> ted Cruz is 173cm tall (5'8")
> Rand(let) Paul is 173cm tall (5'8")
> Cruz with 5" on Paul

Manlets. When will they ever learn?
>>
>>70115442
No, I'm calling you a retard.
Do you genuinely believe 100% of Hillary supporters know anything about her criminal acts? They think the email scandal is the FBI overracting.
>>
>>70115540
>previous 2 secretaries of state pulled the same shit
the second that came out, the scandal died unless the FBI presses charges, which they won't
>>
File: oops.webm (230 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
oops.webm
230 KB, 320x240
>>70115158
Hopefully he starts with the daughter with braces, she is the cutest
>>
>>70115659
In which case it's proof that the FBI exists to harass citizens and politicians are above the law, in which case you're in a tyrannical leadership and you need to put your second amendment to use.
>>
>>70114798
>This completely
>>
>>70115540
The only thing Hillary supporters care about is that she has a vagina. It's the only reason they will vote for her.
>>
>>70110563
Cruz is playing a different game, he is trying to get zombie delegates among the ones Trump has so when a broken convention happens (which after yesterday is almost a grantee) then the zombie delegates will vote for Rato. Though to be honest I doubt that he is going to get plurality on his own. He would never get to 1237 by his own and as you said the establishment also hates him.

But if the RNC goes full retard and doesn't nominate Trump or Cruz they are risking party implosion, specially since Trump will most likely run as an independent if he gets cucked of the nomination.
>>
>>70115979
Wrong. That's the only thing they know about.
The reason they vote for her is she's the default candidate.
>>
>>70115997
>which after yesterday is almost a grantee
not true, had Trump lost Arizona, I would be inclined to agree, but lets see how NY turns out first.
>>
>>70115659
FBI can't press charges. That's up to the DOJ.

Pay attention. FBI want's Hillary charged. DOJ is putting it's fingers in it's ears and running around shouting "la-la-la-la I can't hear you"
>>
Trump needs to get almost 60% of the remaining delegates.

It's going to the convention. No matter what happens, there is going to be some serious butthurt in Cleveland. In elections with contested conventions the party usually loses.

The GOP will have to rebuild itself after this. Perhaps they can reel in the influence of the bible thumpers and Wall Street shills. If not, well, maybe it's time for the GOP to go away.
>>
>>70116084
god I can't wait for the FBI to supersede them in some way
if there is one fed organization I do trust it's the FBI
>>
>GOP forces brokered convention, pick Jeb or Ryan or whoever
>Hillary annihalates Bernie through superdelegates
>Trump and Bernie make a deal to bring the whole thing down, run 3rd party with Trump as President and Bernie as VP to draw in votes from the left
>First ever third party win in the history of the United States

I fucking hate Bernie but this would be the only way to win 3rd party
>>
>>70115796
If you actually read the law it's designed to penalize senders of, not receivers of, classified intel vis a vis removal from a secure environment. Setting up the server outside a classified environment might be stupid, but it wasn't illegal on her end
>>
>>70116079
Trump would have to made up the terrible lost of yesterday. To get to 1237 he had to got out with 20 delegates or so and have Cruz far more closer than what ended up happening. He got out with 3. NY could compensate that but then he wouldn't have margin of error for the next states.

Most likely his performance on Commifornia is the one that will decide if Trumps gets to 1237 or not. Also I would say that if Trump gets short for 50 or so delegates I doubt Trump will not get the nomination unless the RNC has a death wish.
>>
>>70116105
60% is easy considering how many WTA states are coming up. Cruz is pretty much void of states to win now other than Montana, and if Kasich drops out then Trump will pass 55-60% in the polls nationwide. He probably won't drop out though, he's still in the race for that reason.
>>
>>70116268
It penalizes those who take classified intel outside of the government.
For example, a USB stick or a server in your fucking house.
>>
>>70116148
>Trust the FBI

FBI forenics labs faking DNA and drug testing
Made up a whole science on hair analysis
Founded by a cross dresser that had blackmail files on pretty much everyone

Yeah, I trust them too.

Well, at least more tham other agencies.
>>
>>70110563
Cruz is already sucking delegate dick for the second vote.
>>
>>70111097
Paul Ryan, you dingus.
>>
>>70116268
The law(s) are about handling, disemination, and strorage.

Merely bing aware of someone having access to a classified document you were given, without reporting it, is a felony. That's why her staff is shitting bricks.

Taking certain documents off premisis alone is enough for jail time.
>>
>>70116302
>Also I would say that if Trump gets short for 50 or so delegates I doubt Trump will not get the nomination unless the RNC has a death wish.
You're giving the GOP establishment too much credit. If Trump is even one delegate short, they'll say "too bad, them's the rules, on to the second vote".

They know that the voters have no real power, and that most people will probably forget about it, long term.
>>
>>70111666
But he is. He's the most socially conservative of all the politicians. Plus, he only appeals to Evangelicals and rich white guys. Trump would just run third party and foil Cruz by taking his working class and independent votes.
>>
I think they are going to try and sneak Lubio into the mix as the brokered choice.

RNC's Reince Priebus stated that the nominee would be someone that is currently running for President. He saud point blank that he knows Paul Ryan very well, and that Ryan does not want the Prez job. Rubio had "suspended" (not stop/halt) his presidential campaign, while locking his delegates.

But if it isn't Rubio, it will be Kasich. The Republican party is nothing but a party of literal dicksuckers.. See how many fags were in Bush 43's cabinet/staff, look into Rubio's, or Kasich's pasts...they are both known to be fags.
>>
>>70116413
Right, but she didn't personally take anything out. This is about an improperly stored email server. The people sending the emails containing the classified material are the ones doing the taking.

You would need evidence Hillary expressly requested or ordered material she knew was classified be sent to her to establish she couldn't have an expectation that any information sent to her would be sanitized given the nature of the server and her employees awareness of regulations.
>>
>>70116685
I would agree with your last statement if it wasn't for the fact that Cruz and Trump are basically riding the wave of anti establishment. If the establishment ended up fucking the nomination because of a technicality then blood will run.

The same goes for the democrats with their superdelegates. If Bernie gets cucked by the superdelegates despite if he ended up with the most pledge delegates (big IF) then the DNC will also break up and burn to ashes.
>>
>Trump running as an Independent

He doesn't have ballot access in 50 states nor enough money to fund a third party bid. Trump may as well piss money into the oceans.
>>
>>70110563
>Doesn't Cruz know that if there is a contested convention the RNC won't pick him?

I think he knows. I still have hope despite what cruz has shown me recently. I hope when it becomes mathematically impossible he'll drop out to avoid this.
>>
>>70114693
Unless Cruz turns out to have actually cheated on his wife
>>
>>70113960
It's simple - he's fucking insane.

Cruz literally thinks he's been preordained by God to be president.

Of course he's going to stay in the race
Of course he's going to push for a brokered convention
Of course he believes all the establishment politicians backing him are genuine

If it's a brokered convention, what's going to happen is this:

The moment it's confirmed that Trump can't get to 1237 - the entire establishment is going to turn on Ted Cruz. They'll either drive him out of the running entirely or bully him into accepting a low level cabinet position. Then they'll start working on buying up delegates to vote for someone like Jeb or Ryan or Romney in the second ballot.
>>
>>70117009
The GOP is still destroyed, that's my main motivation, not necessarily getting Trump into the White House. In any scenario, we win.
>>
>>70114128
>>70114490
We have a new objective lads.

Before the next debate/Cruz interview, someone needs to sneak into Cruz's dressing room and steal his lifts.
>>
>>70110563
He knows this.

The deal he made with the leadership is that they give him money and endorsements to continue his campaign, he doesn't get the nomination at the convention, and afterwards he gets to go back to Texas and continue his political career with no primary challenger.
>>
>>70116649
>The law(s) are about handling, disemination, and strorage.
yes, but the storage regulation is regarding removal from and doesn't require secure storage of documents already removed from secure storage.

Further more handling explicitly requires transit.

The law doesn't prohibit insecure storage of document you received from someone else who illegally removed them from secure storage and as long as they either aren't moved or are moved back to secure locations only.

Your access example would explicitly apply to transit since the transit would be insecure at that point and wouldn't be relevant to this case.
>>
>>70116416
> trusting any federal agency

http://youtu.be/NEfIk0wTYeY
>>
>>70117140
by getting rid of any chance Trump wins the nomination fours years from now? lol
>>
>>70117487
Why would he run a second time? It'd just be shameful, he would have a small fraction of the support he had this election.
>>
>>70117245
He's in Brooklyn NY Today. Any niggers/wannabes in the Brooklyn area want a pair of "arguin' boots"?
>>
>>70117487
No chance that Trump will run again, he might as well use his influence to put Rato and the Republicucks out for good.
>>
>>70117128
>relegate Cruz to a low level cabinet position
Sounds like a good way to burn Cleveland to the ground and get shot.
Cruz and Trump both getting fucked over means all the already-riled up Republicans now become blinded in their fury.
>>
>>70117355
Emails were on Hillary's cell btw. Automatically qualifies as transporting classified info.
>>
File: 1457480726855.jpg (2 MB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
1457480726855.jpg
2 MB, 2480x3508
>>70114099
It's not gonna be Trump Cruz... Cruz brings absolutely nothing to the ticket apart from the evangelical voters, the majority of which will either stay home or vote Republican anyways even if Cruz wasn't on the ticket.

No - Trump's play here is more unconventional. Instead of playing for the Republican base, expect to see him center-out and start reaching to voters on the other side.

Trump's game is going to be trying to win over Independents and disgruntled moderate Democrats - make Clinton or Sanders fight to hold on to every single supporter knowing full well that they'll never convince far right Republicans to switch sides.

Sun Tzu said that the highest form of generalship is to balk the enemy's plans, to throw them completely off guard - attacking when and where they least expect it and leave them scrambling to regroup and mount a defense instead of staging an attack.
>>
If Cruz gets the nom won't lose the election by default because he was born in Canada?
>>
>>70117140
> In any scenario, we win.

Not really. In any scenario, the neocons win. Daily reminder that the establishment wouldn't mind neocon Hillary. Paul Ryan would be next in 2020.

The neocon faction (of either party) wants to stay in power.

https://news.vice.com/article/why-president-obama-is-a-neocon
>>
>>70116934
Most voters will be hammered into submission by the threat of the other party, especially with multiple Supreme Court vacancies looming. Hillary has been demonized by the right to the point where most voters will simply vote against her. Cruz is such a right-wing wacko that most Bernie voters will vote against him.

There are no candidates that stand for something anymore. There are only candidates that are "okay, I guess" and "better than the other guy".
>>
File: good post tbh.png (2 MB, 1000x967) Image search: [Google]
good post tbh.png
2 MB, 1000x967
>>70113414
>clinton provides them a hefty sum for ending it like this
>>
>>70116105
Half the upcoming contests are winner-take-all or winner-take-most... most of them are in the northeast where Trump has already been doing very well.
>>
>>70117733
>Sounds like a good way to burn Cleveland to the ground and get shot.
Only if they don't get Cruz on board with it.

If they bully him enough you'll see him timidly walk out on stage and throw his support behind whoever they tell him to.
>>
>>70113455
if Trump doesn't make it Clinton is probably the best choice, if only because she's likely to be indicted and thrown in the slammer upon taking office
Trump WILL make it, though
>>
>>70110563

He is telling people that he is linked to the second coming. Beck says he is from prophecy.

Everyone is worried about Trump running 3rd party. They should be more worried about cruz running third party as a Jesus First party.

Ted is in cahoots with the elite and Goldman sachs. He is plying for enough popularity to run third party, and spoil the election for Trump and to let clinton and the elite run the country as planned for the next century.
>>
>>70112294

No he wouldn't. He just became Speaker and it's much more expedient for him to remain speaker in the event that the RNC has a fucked convention and Trump runs as an independent (which would guarantee Democrat victory). He can de facto control the flow of legislation through the House.
>>
>>70114803
However the question -- "IS TED CRUZ A CITIZEN?", also is a valid question. It has been reported that his mother was a registered voter in Canada prior to "Ted" being born. That would have required her to renounce her U.S. Citizenship and proclaim her sole allegiance to the Canadian government, as neither country permitted dual citizenship at that time in history. This oath of allegiance would make her place of birth irrelevant, as her actions changed of citizenship, making her Canadian at the time of "Teds" birth.
>>
>>70119262

Didn't he only renounce his Canadian citizenship like months before running for prez?
>>
>>70110563

They will pick anyone over Trump
>>
>>70111172

O please this will be fucking great
>>
>>70110563
GO TO HELL RAFAEL
SCREW LOOSE LOSER CRUZ
GO TO HELL RAFAEL
SCREW LOOSE LOSER CRUZ
GO TO HELL RAFAEL
SCREW LOOSE LOSER CRUZ

THOU SHALT NOT LIE!
>>
>>70119262
It has also been reported that he's the Zodiac killer.

>>70119865
Yes, and he didn't even have to.
>>
>>70117140
>The GOP is still destroyed, that's my main motivation, not necessarily getting Trump into the White House. In any scenario, we win.

Not with Hillary as a notoriously weak Democratic Party candidate and a Rubio/Kasich Republican ticket. The only southern states Trump could spoil is North Carolina and Virginia. North Carolina has the toughest ballot access rules, outside of maybe Oklahoma, in the nation so Trump might get 2% there at best in a write-in-campaign. Not quite enough to give democrats the state by my math.

With a Rubio/Kasich ticket bringing Florida and Ohio the GOP only has to win Iowa and Wisconsin in the Midwest, and were Trump is at his weakest, to force a 269-269 tie. Trump can give Hillary the swing states of Colorado, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Virginia without it mattering. In the result of a tie the GOP can use their lead in the House of Representatives to elect the president.

Its narrow but the GOP isn't destroyed by trump running third party per se.
>>
>>70111621
I see your Trumpetears running down your face. Sorry senpai. The trump train is sadly being exposed for the dying meme it is
>>
>>70113455
They're robbing Trump of the nom BECAUSE they want you to vote for Hillary, you idiot.
>>
>>70120447
Rubio couldn't beat Trump in Florida, no way in hell he beats Hillary with a spoiler, which means Kasich would have to deliver Ohio AND Pennsylvania, which Trump's blue collar support would wreck.

gg no re, Ohio be damned.

But realistically, simply going with anyone but Trump would be a death knell for the Republicans because candidate support would sink faster than the Titanic since whoever it is wouldn't have been chosen by the party voters. That's the far bigger problem.

The other problem is Trump is an asshole and a large minority would never vote for him among Republicans, so they're kinda fucked either way.
>>
>>70113054
Y read the rules when they gon change em
>>
>>70120447
>Its narrow but the GOP isn't destroyed by trump running third party per se.

The GOP right now is divided on Trump running. No scenario is really good.

Run GOP and win - Complete shakeup of established pecking order and power base of behind the scene power brokers.

Run GOP an lose - Hillary/Sanders wins. OK a Dem won, but we can blame Trump, and insiders still have their reserved parking place. But Dems gets at least 3 SCOTUS nominations.

Run independent and win - Holy fucking shit, the GOP/Dem skies are falling, and they will hold hands and work together to block the coming seismec shifts in Washington.

Run independent and lose - GOP gets to say "told you so", and regroups. Still has Hillary/Sanders problems listed above.

And then there is the age/health issues with both Dem candidates. Who will VP be, and how fucked will we be if someone dies.
>>
>>70110563
>Doesn't Cruz know that if there is a contested convention the RNC won't pick him?
They won't pick Trump either.
>>
>>70121127
>Complete shakeup of established pecking order and power base of behind the scene power brokers.
But Trump is one of those power brokers so no, not really.
>>
>>70121287
>They won't pick Trump.

That's the whole point of having a contested convention. To block him.
>>
If the GOP denies Trump the nomination why doesn't he just run on the Libertarian ticket?

He wants to focus on America and leave the rest of the world alone unless they pose a direct threat to the USA, he wants to sell off federally owned land and assets to pay off debt, he wants to protect American industries, he wants to protect free speech.

Surely the libtards are capable of understanding the problems that our country currently faces right?
>>
>>70121531
>If the GOP denies Trump the nomination why doesn't he just run on the Libertarian ticket?
Because he's not Libertarian.
>>
>>70121531
Garey Johnson has the libertarian nomination and libertarians would never elect Trump because he's not a libertarian
>>
>>70121531
Because the libertarians already have candidates of their own, who are actually libertarian.
>>
>>70110563
The RNC doesn't pick the nominee, though. The delegates do.
>>
>>70121408
He's A power broker, not one of the "old boy" power brokers.

Those are the guys that are worried. Once power starts to fade or shift, it's like trying to wrangle cats.
>>
>>70112963
Romney already ran and lost. He's remembered as the loser of 2012 now.

>>70112294
The GOP would be fucking over 70% of the voters by picking anyone other than Trump or Cruz. That's a huge fuck you to the voters. It'd be suicide.

I think they've made peace with Cruz, which means we get to #LoseWithCruz
>>
>>70110563
Serious question - why would they pick someone else?

Having a candidate who didn't even participate in the race is a suicide move.
>>
>>70115540
>Do you genuinely believe 100% of Hillary supporters know anything about her criminal acts? They think the email scandal is the FBI overracting.

it has been in the news virtually virtually week since it happened. maybe australia is a 3rd world country, but here it's common knowledge. furthermore, shillary spent 11 straight hours being interrogated by a partisan committee on the taxpayer dime and nothing came of it. do you seriously think something will magically happen now, if it didnt then?

and lastly, i dont even like clinton, but her followers wont give a shit even if actual charges WERE pressed.
>>
Florida - ZERO districts won by Rafael.

Alabama - ZERO districts won by Rafael.

Georgia - ZERO districts won by Rafael.

Virginia - ZERO districts won by Rafael.

Tennessee - ZERO districts won by Rafael.

Ohio - ZERO districts won by Rafael.

Massachusetts - ZERO districts won by Rafael.

South Carolina - ZERO districts won by Rafael.

Hawaii - ZERO districts won by Rafael.

Arizona - ONE district won by Rafael.

New Hampshire - ONE district won by Rafael.

Why does anyone think he has a popular support base or can beat hillary again?
>>
>>70122068
Because Trump has them that scared, and Cruz is looking less and less like serious competition to either Sanders of Clinton.
>>
>>70121784
> zero understanding of the convention process.

There will be three votes. Trump is banking on the first. Cruz is gunning for the third. If trump doesn't reach the magic number on the first, he's done. If Cruz doesn't reach the number on the third, he's fucked. The party will change the rules to allow Jeb and Rubio a shot and that is the end of trump and cruz.

The only way Cruz can take the nomination is if he makes a deal with the party bosses. This will make him their pet.

Even if Cruz does take the nomination, he will lose the general election because of low republican voter turn out.
>>
>>70122068
>why would they pick someone else?
Remember the Southern Strategy?

Think of Trump as the Southern Strategy, only this time party leadership actually understands this is a horrible idea for the long term. Also the short term.

It's easier to apologize to your base for bad behavior from nameless delegates than to independents, women, and minorities for bad behavior from your elected nominee.

Also, anyone but Trump would be far less disastrous down ballot.
>>
File: jebheads unite.jpg (3 MB, 4000x2764) Image search: [Google]
jebheads unite.jpg
3 MB, 4000x2764
>>70111172

ROCK THE GUAC
>>
>>70121531

>unironically uses the word libtards

intothetrash.jpg
>>
>>70122068
Becuase they would rather lose and give the presidency to Hillary than let Trump win.

Every move they've made has been to stop Trump, not beat Hillary. That's why K-Fag McGee is still in the race sucking up delegates.
>>
>>70111172
No joke, there is actually a decent chance this could happen

They're going to say that because Trump, Cruz, and Kasich were in the race for the entirety of the primary season, and none of them became the majority, they were "rejected" by the voters, so they'll choose someone else.
>>
>>70122366
>It's easier to apologize to your base for bad behavior from nameless delegates than to independents, women, and minorities for bad behavior from your elected nominee.

t. Hillary
>>
>>70122404
Hillary winning at this point is a foregone conclusion. They're just trying to salvage their party's reputation at this point.
>>
>>70122246
The party is using Cruz to stop trump. They will throw him out at the convention. There is no victory for Ted Cruz against Hillary or Bernie. He won't make republicans get out and vote and won't attract the swing voters either.
>>
>>70110563

To be fair to ratso this is his only play. He knows he's most likely fucked at the convention but what are his other options?

Remember this guy shut down the government to make a point, he's a strident mother fucker who will take things to the limit.
>>
File: paul_fucking_ryan.jpg (76 KB, 1012x1545) Image search: [Google]
paul_fucking_ryan.jpg
76 KB, 1012x1545
>>70111097
You know who boys....make way for the sexy beast.

Spread open your cheeks wide for the future President of the United States.
>>
>>70122366
Except Trump and Sanders are, thus far, the only candidates who've proven to have real support from Independents.
>>
>>70110563

But yeah, chances are he gets rat fucked at the convention and they parachute Paul Ryan in.
>>
>>70111172

>I've got all those Jeb memes stored up in my /pol/ folder.
>>
>>70110563
Does Cruz know that even if the RNC does pick him, he'll end up losing 40 states?
>>
File: potus_45.jpg (65 KB, 484x674) Image search: [Google]
potus_45.jpg
65 KB, 484x674
>>70110563
>>70111097
>>70111151
>>70112789
>>70112294
>>70113133
>>70112294
>>70122627
>>70122627
>>
>>70122366
>>70122404
I mean, why wouldn't they pick Cruz?

>>70122261
Cruz has been winning all the polls against Hillary, now he loses by a few percent. Trump loses by over 10, and never got even close to her. I don't really get this meme.
>>
>>70122637
>Except Trump and Sanders are, thus far, the only candidates who've proven to have real support from Independents.

>Trump
>support from Independents
Trump has consistently ranked the worst in Independent support out of both parties this entire god damn election.

Don't confuse his support from Independents in Republican primaries with his actual support from Independents in the general.

It's like confusing his support among Hispanics in Republican primaries, winning that shit in any given state means fuck all.
>>
>>70122998
>I mean, why wouldn't they pick Cruz?
He's the farthest right member of the Senate which will cause much grief down ballot, caused a government shutdown, and in general also loses to Hillary or Sanders in almost every poll.
>>
>>70123163
>responding to general election poll bait from a Polish IP
wew
>>
>>70122858
Low estimate. His core voters are in negro states that will go to Clinton by a large margin. He may carry Oklahoma.
>>
File: 1459903957199.gif (2 MB, 494x284) Image search: [Google]
1459903957199.gif
2 MB, 494x284
>>70118203
Say that happens and she gets thrown into jail - what happens? Her VP becomes President and the speaker of the house becomes VP? IT DOESNT MATTER BOY!

The Uniparty in Washington isn't a meme. They are all bought by the same people and have basically the same interests. That's why it doesn't matter when Republicans control both houses of Congress. Obama still gets what he wants because it's also what they want. The most skilled politicians (Like Cruz) are just able to position themselves as 'outsiders' while shilling for the same interests as Obama et al.

That is why it is Trump or bust. Literally everyone else in the race is on team Globalism/Wall Street.

B-b-b-but why would muh Republican Party deny Trump if they knew it would mean losing to Hillary???? THEY DONT CARE IT IS BETTER THAN TRUMP DESTROYING THEIR DC LIVELIHOOD
>>
>>70119956
I sort of miss the dofus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O74XDI-o7xc
>>
>>70116302
Socal reporting in, I'm seeing lots of Trump supporters and even some Bernie to Trump converts. A lot of people who immediately strike me as conservatives are supporting Cruz though. I'd say Trump has a chance here.
>>
Ted Cruz won't get picked by the RNC because of the sex scandal. Whether or not it can be proven, they know there is a big risk of it being true. Even if he tows the line for the establishment, they can't risk him getting exposed. If the RNC chooses another candidate over Trump it would be bad enough, it they chose Ted and the scandal turns out true they will fucking regret it. And they know this.
>>
>>70122998
>Polls

Every poll where Trump loses is reported by salivating talking heads working for teh same people that ran the polls.

The intent of poll reporting is to convince the undecided or uneducated voter how to vote.
>>
>>70116105
>Perhaps they can reel in the influence of the bible thumpers and Wall Street shills
Funny way of saying "shoot them in the head and force their children to watch"
>>
>>70123163
>in general also loses to Hillary or Sanders in almost every poll

But that's false, he was winning every one until not long ago.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_cruz_vs_clinton-4034.html

Trump didn't won a single one, and now he's diving even harder.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Also, you didn't answer my question - why would GOP make a suicide move by not picking Cruz if they don't want Trump?
>>
>>70123945
>Questioning the polls
Guess the ones showing Trump winning NY and California are also fake, huh?
>>
>>70124091
>But that's false, he was winning every one until not long ago.
I said is, not was.

And you have to keep in mind, most of those polls he's winning are multiple iterations of the same god damn Fox poll.
>>
Monmouth poll today has NY at 52% for Trump and 25% for Kasich. Cruz BTFO.
>>
>>70122312
You're an idiot. That's not how it works. The "party bosses" don't decide the rules or the delegates. The delegates vote on the rules and which candidate to support, not the "party bosses". The Party bosses are shit out of luck in this election, as the delegates for Cruz and Trump will not change the rules to allow the Party bosses to put in their own candidate (Kasich, Bush, or Romney). Ironically, it was the Party bosses who shut themselves out, by Romney delegates putting in place rule 40(B), which shuts out any candidate that hasn't secured a majority in 8 states, and only Cruz and Trump have done that.
>>
>>70124341
Fudging numbers, hand picking the target polling group, and steering the results with poll structure/language only works so far.
>>
>>70124555
Triples confirm, KEK BLESS TRUMP MAGA!!!!
DEUS VULT FUCK CRUZ
>>
>>70123240
I was trying to spare his feelings. ;_;
>>
File: 1455072286186.jpg (89 KB, 800x557) Image search: [Google]
1455072286186.jpg
89 KB, 800x557
>>70111583
Wow can the damage be any more controlled.
>>
>>70111621
What exactly is so bad about Goldman Sachs besides "duh j00s"
>>
>>70122211
>and lastly, i dont even like clinton, but her followers wont give a shit even if actual charges WERE pressed.
As I said before, she's the default vote. Most people vote for her because it'd be "fair" getting a female president and because her name's very well known in politics (of course, they don't realize those are from bad events) and her husband.
I think the majority of them will be avoid her if they really get bombarded with what she did. When Trump came into the election he said he was willing to spend about $1 billion, if he used even a quarter targeting her for her criminal acts in ads then that'd do a heap of damage.
>>
>>70124806
Currency manipulation
Interest rate manipulation
Precious metals manipulation
Derivatives fraud and manipulation
Exchange rate manipulation

Oh, and manipuation manpulation.
>>
File: 1459899105673.jpg (264 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
1459899105673.jpg
264 KB, 1080x1350
>>70124806

Go watch Inside Job.

You'll want to get up and hit things afterwards.

And if you go to a good school to study economics? There's a high chance your professors have been bought and paid for by Goldman Sachs - you'll learn modern economics as decided by the big banks.

The whole fucking system is a corrupt shitshow and GS are at the top.
>>
>>70111684
Oh, pajeet
>POO
>>
File: 1454981319068.jpg (17 KB, 348x342) Image search: [Google]
1454981319068.jpg
17 KB, 348x342
>>70124990
>>70125209
Any good reading material to back that up friendos?
>>
>>70125209
>And if you go to a good school to study economics? There's a high chance your professors have been bought and paid for by Goldman Sachs - you'll learn modern economics as decided by the big banks.
I don't think it's that serious.
If anything I think it's the university itself has been bought and paid for, the professors are forced to bend to the will of the owner.
And let's not forget the ones that do it for free, the ones who went to a university that suffered from the same thing, learned economics and thinks this is the best/only way to do it.
>>
John McAfee is the thinking man's Donald Trump.
>>
>>70111172
Please let this happen. I wanna see his scripted victory speech and paid audience.
>>
>>70126202
Economists and professors are not the best indicators of anything other than what the economic theory was over the last 20 years. I changes ans world economies and ploitical winds change. Althoutgh long term players like GS, Rothschilds, and the FED will always be ther pulling strings somewhere. Most people can't comprehend how big big money really is. Not Billions or even Trillions, but 10's or 100's of Trillions moving around, through, and controlled by a small cabal of insiders.

The Panama Papers may give you a glimpse, but that is less than a fractional part of the picture.
>>
>>70113619
>I call people "trumplets" and then "children" unironically in the same sentence
>>
>>70125845
Basically it goes like this.

>Clinton (shilled by Shillary) removed Glass Stegall. That separated investment banks from commercials banks.
>That means that traditional banks are now allowed to use the money of their clients to invest and being as reckless as they want.
>After the dotcom bubble, the FED lowers the interest rates to allows easy loaning between banks and generate a flow of capital to invest on the economy.
>Banks then decided to invest on the housing market.
>Since now that Glass Stegall was nullified, investment banks and commercials banks are allowed to invest on CDO (which have been going on on the financial markets since 1980).
>What that means is that the banks could basically sell the mortgages they gave to investors all over the world that would get the payments instead of the bank.
>To make the deal more sweat the banks hire "rating agencies" to basically rate the quality of the CDO (basically the probability that the people paying the mortgages would keep doing so)
>People that were qualified to get a mortage already have one or even 2
>The market is basically drowning
>The banks and goverment come into an arregement, the goverment will basically be the collateral of mortages for millions of people that currently don't qualify to get a mortage.
>Freddie Mae and Freddie Mac are basically goverment sponsored enterprise
>Both become the prime loaners of the so called "suprime mortages".
>The market makes millions
>Make so much money that they get greedy and the banks pay the rating agencies to rate the "suprime mortages" as the best possible investments, the rating agencies play ball since they get pay for each CDO they rate rather that the accuraccy of their rating.
>This goes for years
>>
>>70125845

Fool's Gold by Gillian Tett is one of the best explanaiotns of what happened. Watch Inside Job first would be my advice - it covers it all.

>>70126202

The final twenty minutes of Inside Job was the director ambushing the economists who thought they had been brought in to explain the collapse and showing that every single one of them had been compromised by the influence of the big banks. When you sit the dean of Harvard's school of economics down and he struggles and stutters his way through why his profs are accepting hundreds of thousands in consulting fees, you know shit is up. How are students meant to learn about what really happened in 2008 when the people who are explaining it to them are on the paysheets of the companies that caused it?
>>
>>70122435
>Let's choose someone who was rejected even more
>>
I'll either:
Vote for Trump as a Republican
Vote for Trump as 3rd party
Or
Vote for Trump by write-in

My Honor is Loyalty
>>
>>70125845
>>70127338

>Make so much money that investors start to basically sell securities over the AAA rated CDOs since this were the most secure investments it was basically free money, like getting young and healthy people paying for healthcare
>The Fed decides to increase the interest rates following the doctrine of Allan Greenspan.
>This kills the cheap money that the banks where investing on the housing market and on the suprime mortages.
>Start to be more conservative with their investments and increase the interest rates on their loans.
>people stop paying their mortages at large, specially the "suprime mortages" owners.
>Investment banks ended up with timebombs CDOS of worthless mortages that already defaulted. They get to get the house but thanks to the crash the house market is plumbing and prices are going to the basement.
>Other investors start to wonder what the hell is in their CDOS
>Panic
>Lehman Brothers goes bye bye thanks to their high leverage and lack of liquidity to cover their bad investments (the bad CDOs)
>AIG and other security agencies go bankrupt for the high level of leverage of most of their customers and the amount of money they had to pay for securities of CDOS that defaulted.
>Several Banks basically KNEW that certain CDOS WILL 100% default since they were the ones that basically gave those mortgages so they went to insurance companies and got securities on their own customers CDOs, basically betting against their customers.
>The music was turn off the party is over.
>The AAA CDOs are everywhere, since a lot of small investment firms or organizations ONLY buy AAA CDOs enforced by law to AVOID total collapse of their investments since their customers are usually old people, or veterans or firms that represent them.
>All this people lose MASSIVE amount of money
>The goverment has to intervene to avoid more panic about what other CDOs will blow up.
>Basically they buy ALL the CDOs and give liquidity to EVERY bank to avoid collapse.
>>
>>70126744
>>70127500
My point wasn't that the professors were completely innocent, it was that they weren't being directly paid.
If you were smart enough to earn multiple billions of dollars you wouldn't pay every single worker, you'd go to the top.
>>
has there ever been an instance in which a contested convention actually picked a different candidate from the one with the most delegates?
>>
>>70122627

Those eyes...so dead.
>>
File: get a load of this normie.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this normie.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>70112789
>2016
>believing politicians
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.