[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Missisippi becomes a swing state if Trump is the nominee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: clinton vs cruz or trump.jpg (241 KB, 874x770) Image search: [Google]
clinton vs cruz or trump.jpg
241 KB, 874x770
Mason/Dixon poll - General election in Mississippi

Trump 46, Clinton 43
Cruz 51. Clinton 40
Kasich 52, Clinton 37

Vote Trump to make the South Democratic again.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/307072107/MS-Pres-Mason-Dixon-March-2016
>>
>dixiecrats reborn

i don't even like hillary but i kinda want trump to be the nominee just so i can see a true election landslide in my lifetime
>>
>General Election polls BEFORE nominations

FUCK

OFF
>>
>>70083290
Everyone knows who Trump is. The whole planet knows who he is. Nobody is going to change their opinion on him.
>>
File: 1451052189399.png (456 KB, 804x876) Image search: [Google]
1451052189399.png
456 KB, 804x876
>>70083055

AHAHAHAHAHA!

Republicùcks on suicide watch!

I hope my state turns blue.
>>
>>70083381
Cruz supporter who dislikes Trump is asked the question:

"Would you vote Trump or Hillary, right the fuck now?"

"Uh, Hillary I guess. Trump's a heretic!" (Not really caring because he thinks his rat candidate will still win the nomination).

>Hillary gets nominated, Trump gets nominated
>Jesus thumping Cruzfag is now hit with the revelation that he has to vote for Trump, someone who MIGHT be conservative, versus Hillary, who is globalist, gun control devil

General election polls before nominations are ALWAYS fucking garbage and should never be taken seriously until after the conventions. People will always shill their own stupid candidate first, and bash their competition before then. When people are finally forced between two choices, one of them being villainous opposite of everything you stand for, versus another that's only a "bit" oppose to you, well, then things change.

So, again, FUCK OFF.
>>
>>70083381
they'll change their opinions on hillary once they realize how corrupt she is & bill is a rapist
>>
>>70083055
How the fuck will Kasich win by 52%? Most republicans wouldn't even bother to vote.
>>
This is because of cuckservatives, you know. Who do you think is against Trump in Mississippi, the blackest state in America? If Mississippi whites were allowed to control their niggers the way they used to control their niggers, this sort of thing would not happen. But that's racist, so sayeth the conservatives.

Just one more resounding conservative loss in our history that has yet again come back to haunt us.

When are we going to be done with these fucking traitors?
>>
>>70083758
I imagine a third party candidate could do well if it is Trump vs Clinton since they are both very unfavourable.

>>70083801
He is very centrist so he wins over a lot of independents, so the base not voting does not damage his numbers.
>>
>>70083869
Yeah, just like Kasich wins moderates in open primaries right?
>>
>>70083979
The difference is that it is a primary not a general election. Primaries have a much lower turnout.

Kasich seems like a "nice guy" which automatically wins over independents in the general.
>>
File: 1459848454348.jpg (32 KB, 610x307) Image search: [Google]
1459848454348.jpg
32 KB, 610x307
>>70083055
>>
>>70084049
>Kasich seems like a "nice guy" which automatically wins over independents in the general.

Just like McCain was such a "nice guy"? McCain was the embodiment of cuckservatives trying to win over democrats with shitty "moderate" policies. And he lost to a nigger.

Vote Kasich into nomination and you'll lose to a vagina. Leave this country immediately, you fucking traitor.
>>
>>70083979
you mean how the soros funded canidate wins the soros funded democrats?
>>
Problem right now is conservatives are pissy about Trump doing stupid shit. We are very lucky that Clinton is the enemy though, that is probably the once person who traditional Republicans hate the most in the entire country. Once the two of them start going head to head, they will see who the true enemy is.

There will be some holdouts, but Trump has brought enough people into the party to cover them
>>
>>70084156
McCain was an old neocon who seemed senile in his choice of Sarah Palin.

Look, you don't have to believe me. Just check the data on him.
>>
>>70083869
How is Kasich more moderate than Clinton anyway?
>>
>>70084221
He is moderate because he is more between the Republicans and the Democrats. Which would make him to the right of Clinton.
>>
>>70083801

kasich is really only known by people in ohio and republican primary voters

he's had no national attention on him really, unlike trump and cruz. no name recognition. lesser known candidates always poll better because no one knows a thing about em.
>>
>>70084208
You stupid faggot, nobody cared about that. That was media bullshit. People didn't like McCain because he was a pussified cuck and the silent majority stayed home. Same as they did in '12 when that fucking cultist somehow managed to snatch the nomination, and the disgustingness that followed.
>>
>>70083055
This shit is only realistic if the GOP establishment continues trashing Trump up to election day, which I would hope they'd be smart enough to stop doing if he becomes the nominee. Once these cucks from the party stop being against the nominee, or at least STFU about it, it'll be fine.
>>
File: election.png (80 KB, 766x588) Image search: [Google]
election.png
80 KB, 766x588
Based on current polling here's where we stand.
>>
>>70084289
Signing NAFTA and TPP is anything but "moderate". It's full-fledged liberal that's intent on selling out your people for profit and power. Kasich only acts conservative to appeal to rednecks in his state. I guess "nice guy" means moderate now these days?
>>
>>70084568
Well, at least it won't go down the books as a historical loss like Reagan-Mondale
>>
>>70084623
Moderate is just the term used to describe it in relation to the others. Don't get your knickers in a twist.
>>
>>70083055
A Trump - Clinton race would be hilarious. Even states like Utah and Mississippi will go blue. Trump may not even win a single delegate. Top kek.
>>
>>70084085
>2014
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/27/cnn-poll-romney-tops-obama-but-loses-to-clinton/
>>
File: CWNLuywUkAA2qE3.png (152 KB, 574x601) Image search: [Google]
CWNLuywUkAA2qE3.png
152 KB, 574x601
>>70083691
> goys goys no body knows this up and coming democrat Racing star called Hilary Clinton

there's is only one scenario in which trumps wins the election and it involves a Muslim, an American mall, 2 pounds of c4 and a really up in the NSA guy willing to look the other way just so see trump elected.

in other words it could happened I am expecting a false flag somewhere in August or September screen cap
>>
>>70084568
IS Utah and Colorado really going to vote trump?

I'll be really shocked
>>
>>70084208
>McCain was an old neocon

So is Kasich.
>>
>>70083381

the polls don't take into account independent voters, who are obviously a major voting bloc
>>
>>70089979
Independents are not voting Trump in the general. This is why he is getting BTFO so hard by Hillary.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.