[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys how are Trump's chances at winning the nomination?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 442x740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 442x740
Guys how are Trump's chances at winning the nomination?
I'm getting worried about how he's been doing in polling recently. I know we have NY and northeast states coming up that he will most likely win, but will he be cucked by Cruz?

>inb4 Rat shill

I want Trump to win, I'm just getting nervous about the future for him
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 1024x698) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 1024x698
>>70065605
I'm concerned, but I feel he has a good chance.
>>
Pretty good still actually. Wisconsin was nothing more than momentum for Trump.

For Cruz it was due or die. Even then, this state isn't winner take all.

3 more states still ahead of in a couple weeks, all projected to win big for Trump.

Cruz's campaign is coming to end after tonight, this was the last state he was expected to do well in.
>>
I think needs a practiced and stellar national debate or town hall performance. Most voters don't have the benefit of /pol/'s wisdom, and are slaves to the television. And Trump's town hall performance was surprisingly poor. His positions are fine, but he articulated them terribly. Meanwhile, Cruz cashed in with a pile of obviously prepared and meaningless folksy anecdotes.

Trump is still miles ahead. He'll get the Republican nomination.
>>
Let's look at the schedule, shall we?
New York - 95 for grabs - Winner-Take-Most - Donald is taking at least 85 of them.
Connecticut - 28 - Winner-Take-Most - I say Donald gets 18 of them.
Delaware - 16 - Winner-Take-All - Donald gets 16.
Maryland - 38 - Winner-Take-All - Donald will get all 38.
Pennsylvania - 71 - Winner-Take-All but Districts are not allocated. I give Trump 30.
Rhode Island - 19 - Proportional - Give Donald 12.
Indiana - 57 - Winner-Take-All - Donald will win Indiana. 57 more.
Nebraska - 36 - Winner-Take-All - Probably a Cruz State.
West Virginia - 34 - Direct Election - This means establishment will probably steal it. I give Donald 3.
Oregon - 28 - Proportional - Donald takes 14.
Washington - 44 - Winner-Take-Most - Give Donald 30.
California - 172 - Winner-Take-All - Donald gets Cali. +172
Montana - 27 - Winner-Take-All - Probably a Cruz State.
New Jersey - 51 - Winner-Take-All - +51 for Donald.
New Mexico - 24 - Proportional - Cruz wins, give Donald 9.
South Dakota - 29 - Winner-Take-All - Cruz is likely to win, but Sleepy Doc has been spending some time in the Dakotas so maybe not. We'll see.
These numbers give Donald a finish of 1,284.
>>
I give him about a 40% chance at this point.
>>
>>70067472

>look at these numbers i made up to give trump juuust the right amount
>>
>>70067627
That's not an argument. Prove him wrong.

The next 3 states coming up are expected to be huge for Trump, essentially destroying Cruz's hopes of becoming anything other than a loser.
>>
cheesenigger state is nothing. Next are all trump states, he's got this
>>
File: 1457063566748.jpg (18 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1457063566748.jpg
18 KB, 224x225
>>70065605
The other 755 delegates he has don't really matter the 42 delegates from Wisconsin were super-giga-delegates.
Everyone knows Wisconsin is truly the most important state in the union.
After these recent events I can no longer support Trump, I am now a JuzeMissle.
>>
File: 1458273128660.png (739 KB, 1804x1206) Image search: [Google]
1458273128660.png
739 KB, 1804x1206
60/25/10/5 TRUMP WINS
Checkem!
>>
>>70068029
ny is really liberal
>>
>>70068102
Cheeseniggers don't matter, but what I'm worried about is all this Never Trump stuff is actually working. I expected him to lose tonight but not by this much.
This just makes a contested convention more likely if Cruz keeps stealing delegates (even though Cruz won't win that either)
>>
>>70068314
So is MA and NH and they both were landslide Trump victories
>>
>>70068314
New York is also Trumps home state

How a state votes in generals does not determine how a state votes in primaries - Trump got 49% in Mass, one of the most Liberal and well educated states in the US

Polls have Trump easily getting above 50% at this stage - that will likely come down but he will still easily win it (Unless Cruz gets fucked the DC Madam thing, which would be hilarious)
>>
>>70068314
Yea that doesn't matter too much right now because it's just primaries and not general. Even if there are a lot of moderates, he can still do well. It's his home state
>>
>>70068314
That only matters in a general.

Cruz is evangelical bent and that has no fucking sway in New York or California, what may work for cheeseniggers won't work for a people insulted for "New York" values.
>>
>>70067472
>New Mexico - 24 - Proportional - Cruz wins, give Donald 9.
NM fag here, the Albuquerque Journal did a poll in February that had Cruz at 25, Trump at 24, and Kasich at 9. He will do better than 9.
>>
>>70065605
Pretty good

Trump is luckier than the devil that his major competition is fucking Cruz. Cruz is just such a shitty choice if you're not an evangelical it's not really a choice
>>
File: gope vs trump.jpg (204 KB, 600x425) Image search: [Google]
gope vs trump.jpg
204 KB, 600x425
>>70065605
North East states are up in 2-3 weeks. NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, etc

Trump is expected to sweep.

The GOPe is going to do their best to make it a fight to the bitter end, but Trump still has good odds.
>>
>>70065605
I think we should hedge our bets here. I don't know if meme magic actually works or not, but I want to believe.

By the end of this month, Cruz will literally not have a chance, and a contested convention means Cruz and Trump both definitely lose out, and Don Knotts probably will, too.

We need to somehow, through the power of Kek (PBUH), convince Cruz that dropping out is in the best interest of all parties, and if we can't do that, we need to convince everyone else that he's an establishment shill staying in for personal gain after the election.
>>
>>70065605
Trump is making deals with all the delegates so even if it comes to a brokered convention they'll vote for him.
>>
>>70065605
If it goes to a split convention, it's over. His only chance is getting a majority before then
>>
>>70069245
New England fag here

I have a good feeling that Trump will take CT and RI. A lot of people here in RI are pro-Trump or pro-Bernie
>>
>>70069533
If it goes to a brokered convention and Trump is swindled out of the nomination it's over for the Republican Party.

You've got 20-30% of the electorate saying they'll vote Democrat or Third-Party if we go into the convention with Trump a few delegates shy and some establishment shill like Romney or Ryan comes out as "the will of the people".

If that happens the party is dead. They'll never hold a major office again and they'll see massive losses in state elections in November.
>>
>>70069821
That's what I pray for
>>
>>70069821
Not only will they be dead this or next election, the democrats incredibly obvious "flood the country with immigrants legal or otherwise who vote democrat overwhelmingly" will effectively turn America into a one party state.

The GOP are really THAT fucking retarded.
>>
>>70065605

Don't be nervous, bro. Been down this road a few times before, and the Trump Train always gets back on course. Give it a week for the Hollywood Madam info to come out, gonna change the whole game once that day comes, and it won't be long now!
>>
>>70069821
Good. It's Trump or the GOP burns. I don't owe those bastards anything.

I almost WANT the GOP to burn at this point, it would bring much needed permanent change to political dichotomy of this country.

Look what happened to the Whigs.
>>
>>70070777
That's the big concern here.

A Clinton presidency would be fucking disastrous as far as the long term viability of any kind of anti-leftist opposition is concerned.

Clinton plans on emulating Merkel's example to a T. Expect border patrol to be effectively dissolved and tens of millions of Hispanics and Africans to flood the country.
>>
>>70071381
It has to be anyone but Hillary.
She'll be an American version of Merkel and we will be cucked
>>
>>70071381
Somethings gotta give m8, frustration will only grow.
Trump is, ironically as he is characterized by the press, the most peaceful unifier for the country. He is the last chance that Nationalism will unite all the races under the one banner and identity, rather than the identity politics which have made racial tensions never higher since the civil rights movement.

If Trump is fucked over and more importantly the Republican base is told to go fuck itself if there is a convention, then I predict riots that will make Baltimore and the rest look like a wild weekend party. Absolute anarchy from the most heavily armed people who have been demonized by a media that spits on them.
>>
>>70071022
>Good. It's Trump or the GOP burns. I don't owe those bastards anything.
Protip: They don't owe you anything either.

Pull your head out of your ass. Trump has been a republican for all of about 5 minutes, of course the party is going out of it's way to put one of their own in the race instead of him. Why is that so stupidly hard for you to understand?

The democrats are doing the same exact thing to Bernie, because again, he's been a democrat since 30 seconds before he decided to run for president.

>BAAAW BURN THE GOP!
You sound like a little fucking child and you're making me embarrassed to support Trump.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.