[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's face it, the majority of shitposters on this board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1000w.jpg (96 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1000w.jpg
96 KB, 400x533
Yes, I've been stalking the shitposters for some time, and I can tell you with a high degree of confidence that the majority of shitposters, "how can white men even compete", "POL BTFO" shitposters are in fact Indian manlets. We often think its JIDF, and there's a constant contingent of those to be sure, but the most autistic shitposters here are poowindaloo manlets, desperate and angry that white men steal all their women. You see, indian women are SO FUCKING RACIST, they won't touch pooinloo manlets. It's true, it's a thing. No Indian women want their own kind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvd66ehWwso

Why are Indian women so racist, and why are Indian men so short and desperate? It's a really big problem /pol/ and I think it's up to us to help out our Hindustani manlets. Do you date Indian women? Are they racist and why?
>>
>>70035967

HAHA 0:15 When he acts all outraged. Hilarious.
>>
>>70035967
Id poo in her loo
>>
>>70035967
lmao get rekt shit skin

also

>sexual preference = racism meme
>>
>>70035967
White dude dating indian women, can confirm. She doesn't like indian guys.
>>
>>70035967
Did anyone else think that was trudeau up to some shenanigans again before clicking on the thumbnail?
>>
>>70035967
>Gthtjkt

SoFlo pls go
>>
>>70038611
kek yeah i did
>>
File: designatedshittingcondom.png (115 KB, 476x346) Image search: [Google]
designatedshittingcondom.png
115 KB, 476x346
Behind every hindu dindu shitposter, there's a broken and distorted man crying for help.
>>
>>70038954
ouch. how can powinloos even compete
>>
>>70035967
Is the joke in that video that it's so obviously fake? Or is this supposed to be legit?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.