[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only white people would allow this to happen to them. http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: cucked by a bum.jpg (321 KB, 1733x980) Image search: [Google]
cucked by a bum.jpg
321 KB, 1733x980
Only white people would allow this to happen to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2mtDU_B-fA
>>
I dont understand what happened
>>
cowards. all of them.
>>
>>70035810
So "signs" is an actor?
>>
Apparently there is some bum named "Signs" that goes around NYC harassing people. I've got one of these nutjobs who waits for the bus twice a day across the street from me and he shouts aggressive shit at the top of his lungs. Some retards/drug addicts just evolve into these shouting weirdos who go around and pick on people.

I found it hard to watch this, and it's valuable, because I've got some "wounds" (you might say) from being in some serious fights when I was younger. I don't like confrontation, and I fear getting into a confrontation where I won't be able to back down.

So...before you go labeling this guy a "pussy" or "I can't believe New Yorkers have become such pussies" or whatever, keep in mind this guy was just sharing a calm morning in the park with his girlfriend. You don't always walk around with your back up looking for an opportunity to use your MMA skillz, with music and energy drinks at the ready. Sometimes you're just chill. Good on him for not being confrontational with some stupid bum.

That being said, I don't support all the pro-"Signs" videos, that guy needs to be kicked in the mouth.
>>
File: 1449871576656.jpg (30 KB, 566x520) Image search: [Google]
1449871576656.jpg
30 KB, 566x520
>>70035810
he doesnt dare to do anything. is that superbum or something? is he really that much of a cuck.

i dont think i have seen anyone act more faggy
>>
>>70037217
you have to defend yourself, though. there comes a point where being a pacifist is ridiculous. sad.
>>
>>70037217
Shitskin here, I live in Downtown LA with my girlfriend and the bums around here know never to disrespect either of us. And there are regulars who scream and shout at people, it never happened to us until St. Patrick's Day about two years ago. A bum called my girl a whore so I cracked my Newcastle on him and beat the shit out of him. There were some people recording me and bums looking on, I broke his left shoulder and kicked some of his teeth in. Went up to the other screaming bums looking on and told em if they ever so much as thought of saying something to us id beat them an inch of their life.

I guess this is what OP was talking about, only white people let this type of shit happen to them. Then again I have savage blood flowing through me, so i guess it just makes it easier for me to defend what I love
>>
File: 7ybUqyk0lx4.jpg (32 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
7ybUqyk0lx4.jpg
32 KB, 320x400
>>70035810
Some day it will escalate and we won't even know why.
>>
>>70035810

City Cucks. Not even once
>>
>>70037829
remember that it is because of cucks like these you are not in chains, groveling at the feet of your betters
>>
>>70037829
bull fucking shit
>>
>>70037217
this happened cause one of the faggot mayors closed down the mental health facilities and let all the crazy homeless cunts be allowed around other people.
>>
Not that I'm pumped up to go around clocking bums all day, I'd rather not deal with shit and walk away if possible. But if a bum like this started getting close the way he was, he's going down hard and fucking quick.

I will walk away from shit, but I'm going to have some filthy bum with shit covered hands, and dirty needles in his pockets getting close to me.
>>
File: 1416141469785.jpg (118 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1416141469785.jpg
118 KB, 1920x1200
>>70035810
Approached by aggressive man, who stands within personal space.

>stay sat down.
>Submissive body language.
>Keeps putting hands in pockets.
>"stop doing that !"
>Turns back on him.

This man has reverted to animalistic levels of understanding.

His brain cares only for his next drug fix. Apart from this any other stimuli causes immediate aggression.

This cunt would actually benefit from more damage to his brain, walking away and acting passive, is not the correct way to handle the situation.

He keeps doing it, because he keeps getting away with it, no one stands up to him or meets his aggression.

If you let a child break the rules, with no repercussions, they will learn to continue the behavior.
>>
I can kind of see where he had trouble there. Was probably shocked and embarrassed and didn't want to fight a bum. He just didn't know how to react.

He could have escalated the situation by pushing the bum away. Then he would have been OK to punch him him if the bum kept going. That would have probably been the easiest way to actually get rid of the bum

He could have also just thrown the bum on the ground and kicked him in the head though he would have been swarmed by do-gooders then
>>
>>70035810
Guy's a total cuck, if someone threatens you with violence (I'm gonna knock you out) that's assault. If someone puts their hands on you, I.E. pushing, etc. that's considered as battery and you can freely self defend against it by knocking him out and obliterate them in court if they try to sue you.
>>
>>70039716
hitting a bum is like striking a woman or a child, you're just going to destroy your reputation
>>
>>70039898
No, it's ok to hit aggressive bums
>>
File: 1455271660669.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1455271660669.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>>70037217
>"I've got some "wounds" (you might say)"
guize i think he's talking about emotional damage
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>70039898
>>
>passing up an excuse to jump stomp a bum's head into the ground
>>
>may 2014
Also this place is common for a lot a psychos to hang around. look up joeyboots videos and you will see the sam shit in the same place
>>
>>70035810

>Gets picked on by a hobo
>is white
>has an asian girlfriend
of course.
>>
the moment the Bum started taking off the back pack is the moment a fury of punches/kick/sweet wrestling moves would have unveiled...
>>
maybe a really hard slap at first for that one
>>
>>70036496

American exceptionalism just suffocated in a pair of skinny white jeans.
>>
>>70035810
How much abuse do you have to take before you're allowed to use physical force? Because if that asshole goes around doing that to people on a regular basis, I'd just go there and bait him.
>>
>>70037829
>typical shitskin
>>
>>70037217

> that guy needs to be kicked in the mouth
> by uh someone else

lol

> "wounds" (you might say)

Hahaha, best post all day
>>
>>70035810
it's smarter to avoid physical confrontation if possible
>>
>>70035810
>baby sitting on the ground continues sitting on the ground and kicks at the guy.
The moment he put his hands on her phone, and kicked at him, he should have "and had every right" to stand up and deck the fucking guy.

SO AS FAR AS I AM FUCKING CONCERNED HE DESERVED IT!

Man up or shut up.
>>
>>70038767
This. If some aggressive asshole gets in your face enough to bite or stab, just clock him. Hard.
>>
>>70040954
>How much abuse do you have to take before you're allowed to use physical force?

i wouldn't start a fight in a western country because you fags like putting people in jail.

however, i would definitely bait him to hit me first.

once he does, i'd be legally allowed to self defense, i would bead his ass so hard that even god wouldn't recognize him.
>>
>>70041281
this is new york
cucky has too much to lose to go off on the hobo
>>
File: 1440654436124.jpg (19 KB, 640x348) Image search: [Google]
1440654436124.jpg
19 KB, 640x348
>>70041739
>>
Please post more videos like this. I love watching public humiliation. Mores betas like this.
>>
>>70041281
At the end of the video he said he was a pacifist.
Lol the ideology of every beta that can't defend themselves
>>
>>70037217
WTF? If some nutjob comes up to you and is confrontational, it should be over the moment he lays a hand on you.
>>
>>70035810
Yeah, Skinny Jeans fucked up. He should have either a) knocked the old bastard on his ass or b) got up and left right away. He made himself a target by doing nothing.

Also, he did a shit job protecting his girlfriend.
>>
Im a bit of a fuck up and live in a grim bum area, you just have to stand up to the bums and they will back off all the time. I watch the social workers wipe their arses all the time and the dead shits have no respect for them, they respect someone who will give them a slap.
>>
>>70041739
This guy is a fag, but you can't imagine the smell of these fucking disgusting things. Hobos are literally gutter scum. The fact that he spit on him should cause him to run to the nearest fucking clinic to get a battery of tests done.

The only reason I'd be terrified to fight him is because if I cut my hand punching him in the face/pocket full of syringes I'd be fucked rather than cucked.

I lived in NYC most of my life and to be honest its a trash town full of these disgusting things. I never want to go back, but unfortunately I have to soon. I'm looking to get out again ASAP.
>>
Guys is this what a #rapetrigger feels like or something?

I'm actually feeling anxiety from watching this faggot stand there and get intimidated by an aggressive hobo.
>>
I'm a manlet but I would have at least stood up and tried to clock him, out of pure rage if anything.
>>
this is what happened.
This young guy is making money, living in new York, has time to relax in a park and has a gf.
He was way too much to lose, since the cuck government will just throw him in jail for a few weeks because he defended himself, then he will lose his job.

I used to be like you guys are saying, someone starts shit with me he gets knifed, and when I was younger I did have problems with the law, but back then I had nothing to lose either.

Now that I have a job and a girlfriend, I would not do the same. If I get into a fight I lose the little bit of stability I have in my life right now, its total bullshit.
And yes, that bum definitely deserved to get his skull crushed.
>>
>>70037829
You are seriously calling yourself a shitskin? Does that mean you are an Arab or an African American?
>>
>>70035810
Sad, not necessarily his fault either. A large portion of the younger generation was raised as if they were born into the society their parents grew up in. One that was largely safe and where people like this would be locked up in well funded mental institutions. I don't think he is even necessarily a coward, just doesn't know/was never taught how to react. When things get bad whites will toughen up again.
>>
anyone else got more vids of pussies backing down from fights?
>>
>>70035810
Why doesn't anyone help this guy? As soon as that dude pushed the guy in the tight pants, I would have laid him out. You don't get to assault people like that in broad daylight and get away with it.

Funny, if the guy accosting the younger gentlemen where black, I'm sure more people would have been willing to "put him in his place."
>>
>>70035810
>thinking it's a good idea to get into a physical altercation with a fucking obviously mentally fucked up crackhead bum

Guy was right to walk away and avoid it even if he looks and acts and talks like a pussy leftist liberalshit. If some crazy bum crackhead comes up yelling in your face you just evacuate without giving him whatever reason to pull out his knife that hes dipped in his own shit or his dirty needles or to bite your fucking nose off or whatever. You don't know what that guy has on him for weapons, what diseases he's carrying, what he'd do in a fight.

Anyone ITT saying, "yeah man I'd fucking hit his ass" are the sort of people who wind up getting a syringe full of AIDS in their eye.
>>
>>70042156
This.

It's best to just walk away from these "people" whenever you can. Unfortunately they'll probably move on to some on to some other poor bastard minding his own business, but what can you do?

Coming into physical contact with a person like this is not a wise move, but if he's already posturing and getting close, putting his hands on you the way he was in the video - then you need to put him down fast with as little contact as possible. This kid just sat there as a filthy disease ridden bum loomed over him. Next thing you know he's lying on top of you, scraping your skin with his nasty fingernails and biting you with his corroded teeth and disgusting mouth.
>>
File: 1367088625960.png (28 KB, 192x191) Image search: [Google]
1367088625960.png
28 KB, 192x191
>>70037217
this is what a crazy bum in germany looks like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fq5JHdlck8

>is my hair alright? Is my good?
>can i go like this in the town
>*laughs like maniac*
>>
>>70035810
Damn, dude, that's just too cringey for me when he tries to stand his grand.

I liked his message but his body language is so lame.
>>
desu guys, the problem is that if he were to throw a punch, the police would probably arrest him simply for hitting a bum
>>
>>70043008
this is what a typical bum in luxembourg looks like:
>>
>>70037217
Being in a lot of fights is how you build up your confidence and aggression, he'll I'm a manlet and people know better than to fuck with me.
>>
>>70042832
>See's post
>Checks Flag

Ah, that exaplins it.
>>
>>70043112
No I had one sitting beside me
and he was very weird, and laughed all the time
he for some reason always sat beside me in my bus to work and pointed fingers at other people and laughed loud like a maniac

It almost seems that he wanted me to help him, but whatever, here in toothpaste-cunt is enough money for every crazyness
>>
>>70043008
this is psychosis
>>
So if I pulled my Knife after he touched me, and warned him if he did it again I will protect myself would I get charged with murder if I stabbed hi min the neck?
>>
>>70035810

guys need a mandatory one year of muay thai / bjj training and this shit would never happen.

Hopefully trump institutes something like for school kids, he's big into mma.

that bum would have tried that with me, I would have just walked away. and if he put his hand on my chink girlfriend, i would cry and tell Michelle fields i was raped.
>>
File: 100 png.jpg (3 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
100 png.jpg
3 KB, 120x120
>>70037829
kicking peoples teeth in because words. You sound like a fucking twat. I'm sure your girl is a whore as well.
>>
>>70035810
>wanting to fight with a crackhead
you'd get all sorts of STDs just by punching them, and those nasty fucḱs dont hesitate to bite someone
>>
>>70043535
you shouldn't have to worry about stuff like that.
Tbh, this is why homeless people shouldn't be allowed. They should either stay in shelters if they're sane and pass some evaluations, and if they're insane or fucked up like this guy, just throw them in prison for life, where they belong
>>
>All these keyboard warriors claiming they'd beat up some mentally ill bum
>implying that would ever actually happen

Why waste any time and effort on this human trash, let the garbagemen (aka the police) deal with it, its their job.
>>
>>70043646
>everyone knows how to fight
>now every little disagreement ends with a kung fu fight
>age of the fist returns
>>
>>70044032
Bums aren't the problem, it is the jews that created them
>>
ITT: Incredibly butthurt crackers
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sE7WA07qZg
>new york white people
>>
>>70035810
why are you autists obsessing over this video?

the cuck is white but so is the aggressor, just goes to show that people within one race can be completely different from each other
>>
>>70043008
These people are awesome, they must have the best lives. You can have the best talks with these dudes.
>>
>americas mental health facilities
>>
>>70044417
>jews made you take drugs and become a violent homeless man

You can be homeless with dignity for fucks sake. There are homeless people here too you know, and I know what the difference between the trash and the men down on their luck.
>>
>>70044509
>niggers are repulsed by love

Can't say I'm surprised lads
>>
File: 1458605026584.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1458605026584.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>70035810
>>70040742

>Be hard ass American
>Bum shouts at me
>Square up to fight his ass
>He bites me in the tussle
>Now I have hepatitis and gangrene.

10/10 totally worth it to alpha out bro
>>
File: 1459213451720s.jpg (2 KB, 89x124) Image search: [Google]
1459213451720s.jpg
2 KB, 89x124
>>70035810

He knew cuckboy would take it.

If a manlet hobo did that to me I'd probably slam him with a spinning piledriver into the concrete and end his pitiful life
>>
File: Texas.png (308 KB, 505x805) Image search: [Google]
Texas.png
308 KB, 505x805
>>70045457
>live in texas
>pull out gun
>community thanks you for ridding it of that bum
>stand your ground ruled in effect
>>
OLD crackhead vs young healthy man.
it would probably take one punch to knock him out.
>>
File: 1458444558899.jpg (185 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458444558899.jpg
185 KB, 1920x1080
>>70041191

>people say this all the time

>i've gotten into dozens of fights

>nobody ever calls police, they just watch and enjoy the show

>never hear anything about the incident usually because the other guy is too embarrassed for losing

I don't understand, do you guys really lack warrior genes? Are you the descendants of peasants?

If a man so much as pushes me I'm not leaving without at least one of his teeth.
>>
>>70035810
A swift uppercut would have ended this in seconds. I wouldn't be able to sleep if I let this happen to me
>>
>>70035810

A homeless guy approached my girlfriend and I told him to fuck off, and looked him right in the eyes.
He knew I was going to just fuck him, no questions asked.

That bitch sitting down doesn't know shit about fighting, he would probably get his ass kicked. I can tell by the way he carries himself when the guy approaches that he pushes away with bad form. If that bum was actually capable of fighting, he would have jumped him and kicked the shit out of him.
Learn how to fight, kids, or look like a bitch infront of mouthy drunk homeless guys.
>>
>>70045457

Well cuck boy already let himself get spat on so your argument is over.

I would offer him a 100 dollar bill, then when he lower his guard I'd break his FUCKINGSKULLFFFFFFFFFF
>>
>>70035810
>filming a crazy homeless person as if it will deter him
>arguing with a crazy homeless person as if it will deter him
idiots
>>
File: 5467654.png (25 KB, 191x195) Image search: [Google]
5467654.png
25 KB, 191x195
>>70035810
>pretending to read his poetry book in the middle of that mayhem like a fake yuppy faggot
>getting punked that hard in front of his waifu

He'll never recover from that, he's lost all credibility with his gf. Utter humiliation. Good work for that dude who was kicking wytebois out of the park
>>
File: 1459041182923.jpg (16 KB, 418x398) Image search: [Google]
1459041182923.jpg
16 KB, 418x398
that guy is completely neutered.
I couldn't live with myself after being humiliated like that in front of my woman
>>
>>70035810
>beat hobo
>a progressive judge convicts you
I'm sure guys like this are more afraid of losing everything due to shit statutes and retarded judges than they areof physical confrontation.
Well, at least some of them.
For instance, I'm tired of hearing about people who beat the shit out of burglars who broke into their house and got convicted because self defence was not proportional or some similar bullshit.
The problem is that law doesn't protect law abiding citizens. If the guy had beaten that hobo, we could now be hearing about #BumLivesMatters.
I can't believe that he didn't want to confront that shithead when he's surrounded of normal decent people who shouldn't allow things got too wild.
Or may be the problem is that you cannot trust your fellow citizens anymore since nobody helped this guy after all.
>>
FUCKING SKINNY JEANS FAGGOTS REEEE
>>
>>70047358
Pretty much.
Most people on /pol/ wont get it since they live in rural areas. Yeah, you can do that even here, but in new York or the majority of urbanized parts of the world like where you and I live, that cant be done and you'll get fucked because you aren't a sissy faggot.
>>
>>70035810

WHAT A KEK. Either knock grandpa out or walk away
>>
File: index.jpg (4 KB, 120x90) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4 KB, 120x90
>>70035810
aha this one rustled his jimmies pretty good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEkQO0H8T_E

fuck this guy
>>
Let me play devil's advocate for a second here. My gut instinct too tells me to erradicate this shitty bum from the face of the earth, but who wins in that scenario?

Lets say he clocks the guy in a fit of adrenaline rage. Possibly no experience or training he causes the weak druggie to fall on the edgy concrete stairs and break something or die.

Then what, months of litigation and thousands of dollars to prove your innocence over some asshole not even worth $10.

Body language doesn't help him here, but aggressive retaliation might be even more detrimental in the long run, not even in your burger land.
>>
>>70047358
>>70047596
>hobo is aggressive
>touched his girlfriend then pushed the guy asking for a fight
If somehow you end up in court for punching a fucking crackhead who probably already had several issues with the local police department just get a decent lawyer and you'll easily get away with self defense
>>
File: 1449892183195.jpg (47 KB, 536x536) Image search: [Google]
1449892183195.jpg
47 KB, 536x536
>>70035810
4:51
"That's my dad"
>>
>>70042548
Shitskin is anything that isn't a nigger imo. I'm a pacific islander and I refer to myself as a shitskin on here.

Also I would have slept that faggot bum before he finished his second sentence. As soon as he goes after your womenfolk its open season on his ass. Call it white knighting but thats how it is.
>>
just wait for the bum to lay a single finger on you then beat his teeth in.

no reason to get violent until you have legal justification
>>
File: 1442967509047.jpg (934 KB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
1442967509047.jpg
934 KB, 3072x2304
>>70037217
if it were a muslim, a mexican or a black dude, signs or whatever his name is, would be part of the sidewalk in a heartbeat.

>white raced is doomed, fucking feminism turned many men into pussies.
>>
Signs got rekt by a girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeJ0An16h9c
>>
>>70035810
It's one of those guys I'd feed some pavement too then feel terrible about it for days.
>>
>>70048519
signs apparently gets his ass kicked all the time. he just catches people off guard with his aggressive nature
>>
>>70035810
signs is a cool guy. Really.
>>
>>70048716
no he is some guido who needs to get his teeth bashed in
>>
LIBERAL NEW YORK
>>
File: raepteimm.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
raepteimm.gif
2 MB, 256x192
>>70035810
>white guy dating asian girl
>people are surprised he didn't put the 50 something, abusive drug addict to sleep

This thread is going places, I can tell.
>>
File: jxTSnvo.jpg (285 KB, 1898x1346) Image search: [Google]
jxTSnvo.jpg
285 KB, 1898x1346
You burgers DO realize, hopefully, that as a country you are no better than Moldave for letting a bum create and embrace a reputation for being a belligerent asshole, right? Fucking 'Signs'...

Pic related. This is you america.
>>
why do betas always go for asian girls?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UzAo5tq0q4
>>
>>70042298

He's living too soft.

Comfortable life makes you a cuck. Remember that /tg/. Be a rough man who's ready for anything and you'll always be able to deal with anything.
>>
>>70047739
If someone suckerpunched this guy it would be totally excusable imo. Enjoying a nice stroll out and having to hear some homeless fuck spew obscenities like that.

>>70048519
She could choke me out any day if you get my meaning.
>>
>>70035810
Does nothing: waaaahhhh whatta cuck rite guys
>>70043968
Do something: wahhhhh physical violence over words is bad

You dweebs need to make up your fucking minds. I'll say again, grow the fuck up /pol/
>>
File: 1439421531458.png (1002 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439421531458.png
1002 KB, 1280x720
>>70049442
so this guy >>70043968 is /pol/?
WE ARE ONE ENTITY ?!?!
>>
>>70042298
I know Spain is cucked but even where I live in a blue state I would never be punished for defending myself.

Where the kid fucked up is touching him first and knowing its on camera. If he had a brain he would have waited and clocked him.
>>
>>70039898
One of my old teacher's KO'd a bum for getting aggressive towards the kids. Became a hero.
>>
>>70049204
>all the lesbians are fat beasts
KEK
>>
>>70049704
/pol/ is the opposite of found to put it nicely. /pol/ has a momentum and notice at this point in time but it's wearing thin. the question of whether this board controls the future or not will be revealed in the wisconsin results tonight.
>>
File: 7b2.jpg (12 KB, 320x337) Image search: [Google]
7b2.jpg
12 KB, 320x337
>>70035810
Say what you want about black women, she wouldn't have been there filming like a fucking idiot while her man was in danger. Then this guy with his hands in his pockets while theres an imminent threat right next to him…..sad.
>>
>>70049204
Fatass mama june tearing up his sign.

>Why did God create men? So there could be asshole shitheads like you that don't respect the women!

Feel the BEEEERRRRRRNNN
>>
>>70049204
is that guy just a troll?

he's pretty weird
>>
If the hipster even swung at the bum the bum would fall down and smash his head into the sidewalk as hard as he could then got the hipster arrested and sue. Or he might beat the shit out of the hipster because he's a crazy drugged up bum. Either way it was better to walk away as there were so many people around. If it was a secluded place go apeshit
>>
>>70049832
>its on camera
>people see an agressive homeless guy harrasing some random young couple and does nothing but just filmin' with their smartphones
The guy's a pussy, but the rest of the people over there are far worse.
>>
File: 1458661856255s.jpg (6 KB, 226x250) Image search: [Google]
1458661856255s.jpg
6 KB, 226x250
>>70037829
>calling yourself shitskin

Leave. you insecure coward.
>>
File: AmericanPsychoHobo.jpg (170 KB, 1600x990) Image search: [Google]
AmericanPsychoHobo.jpg
170 KB, 1600x990
>>70035810
Why would anyone miss the opportunity of having the legal justification to mash up the skull of a filthy hobo, thus doing the world a favour?
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 768x1024
>>70049012
Dating a 5/10 Asian girl when he is easily a 7.5/10.
>>
>>70042298
>Spain
>I have a job
B8
>>
>>70050678
this is a tipical new yorker
>>
>>70049832
It's nyc retard. Almost as bad as Britain
>>
>>70050741
>insecure coward
>I have savage blood flowing through me, so i guess it just makes it easier for me to defend what I love

I dunno, he seems pretty proud of being a shitskin. Do you demand that whiteys refer to you as an African-American?
>>
File: 1454743429267.jpg (21 KB, 413x356) Image search: [Google]
1454743429267.jpg
21 KB, 413x356
>>70035810
>Asian gf
>Gets shoved countless times
>"Will someone please help?"
>Unzips his jacket like he is going to do something, then stands around complaining more
>Gets kicked a few times
>Lets guy get in his face
>Only has any objections when the guy goes at his gf, and even then the most he does is gently push the guy back
Top kek. That was probably enough to make that girl leave him, which is saying something seeing as how 99% of Asian girls with white dudes literally worship the guy since they hate themselves that much.
>>
>>70037217

A bum like that here would get the Gasoline Blanket.
>>
>Another physically OK but mentally defective White man dating a 4/10 Gook goblin breeder.

Honestly, you people are fucked in the head.
>>
>>70050898
love that I hate seeing your face everywhere. incidentally, bleach your head all the way blonde in order to get it bright red in time for a real october surprise.
>>
>>70038767

I won't do anything unless the provication is physical. I don't walk away from the situation, but after dealing with our idiotic legal system as a kid, I don't go around throwing the first punch, regardless of what's being said.
>>
>>70051023
Black is cool. That African American shit, I can't relate to an african in no way,shape or form. Most blacks are mixed like hell and don't look African at all.
>>
>>70035810
>Getting into fights with crackheads
Thats pretty nigger tier, m8.
>>
>>70035810

Wow, you don't see shit like this in England. That guy would be put in hospital.

Jesus.
>>
>>70049204
>"What about my happiness?"
>I don't give a fuck about your happiness."
This simple exchange summarizes the entire leftist agenda.
>>
>>70035810
if i am that cuck I'm going to electrocute his junkie neck with a taser.
>>
>>70047739

> I told him to duck my dick
> That means he's gay
>>
File: 1457129568151.jpg (36 KB, 388x380) Image search: [Google]
1457129568151.jpg
36 KB, 388x380
>>70035810
This would be a heroic reaction in my country
>>
>>70048814
Can't handle the bantz? fuck off the guy chase off weirdos and cucks I don't give two shit if someone wants to chase off the leftists PUSSIES plague
You're showing compassion to your agressor, can you not remark the fucking irony?
>>
>>70047739
Wow, that guy was based as fuck. That's how you handle shitty people without getting physical. Bum just walked away, shamed.
>>
Who do many white men date ugly Asian women? Are you blind? I'm Asian and I won't even date them.
>>
>2016
>living in the great U S of A
>not making use of your God given right to shoot people who attack you
Why? It is literally, LITERALLY, the only reason the usa is better than other countries.
You faggots used to be cowboys and indians...
>>
>>70052309
>reads post
>checks flag
>sweden

yup it checks out
>>
>>70037699
I've worked around the homeless and addicted quite a bit. You have to be legit careful about escalation with bums. You don't know who's drugged out, mentally ill, or just dgaf. They don't reason like a rational human, because they aren't rational, and can snap really easy into fighting. Many of them do it on purpose, because it makes them feel some measure of control that they don't have in life. Worst case scenario for them, they go to jail and get meals and a bed, or get killed and don't have to worry about it anymore. Worst case for you is you get stabbed or shot, or beat/kill a homeless junkie. You don't win regardless of the outcome.
>>
>wanting to fight a bum rather than walk away
Enjoy your AIDS cucks
>>
>>70052844
stupid reasonable faggot
>>
I think a lot of this thread is just hot air. Who the fuck would pick a fight with an unhinged homeless person you don't even know? Why would you get a fucking assault charge over that, and why would you risk it when homeless people have so little to lose and are fucking insane, they could pull a weapon or do any kind of shit.
>>
>>70035810
>implying the young bloke wouldn't have stomped the old crazy fag to death if he really got started.

That old cunt had low power, the young guy wasn't even scared, that's why he didn't react. Lacking restraint and impulsively bashing a mentally ill person is faggotry. Only retards with low self esteem take everything personally.

>The only time to commit violence is in the defence of others
>>
>>70035810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm_d-jKquVo

Is this Chris-chan?
>>
>>70052844
This 100%
There are some cool hobos out there but when they get agressive or crazy always back away. They will win everytime, either cause they're on some crazy drugs or cause they fight other hobos all the time and know how to fight to the death
>>
>>70053245
>*stupid not-getting-shanked-with-rusty-shiv faggot.
>>
>>70046291
with a worthless psycho drunk bum? fuck no dude that's a waste of time and energy. Don't want to get cut once by this psycho and get hep or some shit
>>
>>70047358
pretty much what >>70053973 said
>>
>>70046291
>be drunk
>out and about
>see some faggot get bitchslapped by some other faggot
>call cops
I am that guy.
>>
>>70053313
I mean the homeless guy legally assaulted and harassed them, he had the right to fight back.

The homeless guy was drunk too. One decent punch would have put him on his ass.
>>
>>70053847
They're tricky about it too. I watched a couple betas smoking outside a bar the other night. One starts yelling "How ya doing tonight" at a homeless chick on a bike. She starts riding circles in front of him to keep him talking, while her BF riders up from an alley to the side, slabs the guy in the face with a billy, and they both ride off. The beaten beta got pissed, but a third homeless dude was wander by, totally involved but this was his chance to start shit, so he hopped in like he was defending the girl on the bike. He starts his fight, betas get beat again, and when the bouncers finally show up the homeless dude says he was defending a woman.

Beta dude #1 tried to regain his honor, but by this time a crowd had gathered and turned against him for fighting homeless people, even though the betas were the victims.

You just don't win, even if you win.
>>
>>70035810
>will someone please help
cuck
u
c
k
>>
>>70035810
True white here, 100% polish blood, im nobodies doormat and nobody fucks with me im 6'3 220 pounds built like a tank, these mixed blood numales are making my race look like shit
>>
>>70035810

signs is one of the bums that hangsout in union square park. the dude that runs the youtube account exploits these junkies for his website . i used to see these shit heads all the time when i would have my lunch break. (my office was two blocks away)

one time i punched the young skater junkie in the face when he randomly got in my girlfriend's face.

these guys are all crackheads. they featured prominently in the occupy wall street protests. there was a consipracy theory that they were lured to the protests to make the hipsters seem like anarchist.s
>>
>>70054648

link related. its the website that showcakes these skells

http://www.normalbobsmith.com/amazingstrangers/signs/
>>
>>70042832
>Anyone ITT saying, "yeah man I'd fucking hit his ass" are the sort of people who wind up getting a syringe full of AIDS in their eye.

Like that happens.
>>
>>70037829
Oh look, this guy beat up a cracked out bum with fried peanut of a brain. You are seriously one tough badass muhfuh bruh. You're whore of a girlfriend is probably giving blowjobs for $5 to these bums you just knocked duh fuk outta.
>>
>>70037829
And you're not in prison?

Even before this attack I mean
>>
File: 1417896512555.jpg (26 KB, 472x461) Image search: [Google]
1417896512555.jpg
26 KB, 472x461
>>70035810
I would have body slammed this old crackhead right into the cement
>>
>>70035810
That's weird, there's usually cops by Union Square 24/7. I'm shocked none of them turned up to arrest the bum.
>>
>>70035810
should have been gunned down in public
>>
>>70048240
White people raise their kids wrong, you saw how he stood up aggressively and then didn't know what to do. His mother raised him, and he doesn't know how to get violent. I'm sure you see this.
>>
>>70054623

220 pounds doesn't make a knife hurt any less if a bum sticks one in you

but let me guess you're a professional MMA fighter and would detect and disarm the knife immediately without any danger to yourself or anyone around you
>>
>>70035810
Only fight Ive ever had was with a homeless guy. He was scary but drunk and high so really wasn't even fight. Had to go to hospital and get shots because hand got infected from his dirty hobo clothes.

I fully support rounding up and killing the mentally ill who plague our streets. Even if you kick their ass you might catch HIV or Hepatitis and fucking die. We put down diseased animals so why not these predators?
>>
>>70053313
This.
I would have walked away pretty fucking quickly.
I don't have to prove Shit to a literal homeless junkie.
Homeless people should be exterminated.
>>
>>70049204
>chimp out over non insulting sign
fuck NY
>>
File: 1455609519048.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1455609519048.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>70035810
Call the cops when he's harrasing you, but when he treatens to harm you, I believe you are in your right to wrestle him to the ground and wait for the cops to arrive. Of course, beta male here can't do that, given that he probably doesn't believe in self defense, but that's his fucking fetish, not mine.
>>
>why doesn't some random dude just stab him?
>>
>>70056185
Yeah or you could get aids or something when you cut your hand bashing his teeth out. That's always a fear.
>>
>>70049204
Most exercise that fat bitch done in a while.
>>
File: nice shorts bro.png (878 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
nice shorts bro.png
878 KB, 750x1334
>>70035810
>2:36

STAHP SPITTING AT ME
>nervous body twitch

KEKAROONI
>>
File: talkshit.jpg (81 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
talkshit.jpg
81 KB, 640x640
>>70035810

>Monumental beta faggot
>Asian GF

....Am I supposed to surprised in any way by this?
>>
>>70057028
why is there a circle around that guy?
>>
>>70037829
>shitskins
>being able to defend what they have

if that were true it would be the first time in history, the real reason you can do this is that the people who control LA give you a pass because you're brown, where as they'd slap you with hate crime charges otherwise.
>>
>>70055290
YOU WOULDN'T HAVE DONE SHIT BUT EAT MORE CHEETOS, YOU FAT FUCK.
>>
>>70056185
>Homeless people should be exterminated.
so do something about it bitch
>>
>>70051282
Noice m8, we have a few hobos where I am, but there benign cause half of them are abos who are too low energy and fat to do anything and sit around like jabba the hut all day and the rest know that if they start shit, most likely some drunk bogan that's just as filthy as they are will smash their skull,
>>
>>70035810
That guy is old as shit, he should've clobbered him. What do you expect from a guy dating a south east asian though?
>>
File: 1459834736140.jpg (41 KB, 382x384) Image search: [Google]
1459834736140.jpg
41 KB, 382x384
>>70053313
Not hot air. They guy almost fell over on the stairs hard shove and smash his face. His choice to live his life and get his ass beat. All on camera that the guy was harassing them.
>>
>>70057128

shoes on the beach
>>
>>70057128
its to show his great beach outfit
>>
>>70035810
Just hook his knee and shove him over. Problem solved. Dirty ass bums
>>
>>70057128
its not spic approved apparel
>>
File: 200_s.gif (52 KB, 526x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
52 KB, 526x200
>>70050761
"Why did you have to start with me?!"
>>
>>70035810
Surprised to see this shit. I go past union square everyday for work and can't picture this shit happening. So many bernie shills there and other sjw types that I would have expected someone to beat the shit out of that guy.
>>
i don't care how big the mother fucker is, you can't let any dude talk to your lady like that with having to defend themselves.

have some fucking pride, jesus christ.
>>
Lots of internet tough guys ITT
>>
>>70058769

you don't have to be a tough guy to knock out some manlet bum.

i would've put him in a fucking hospital
>>
>>70037217
Anyone who says they'd kick the shit out of this homeless guy is a trenchcoat wearing autist of the highest caliber. Who the fuck fights a homeless guy?

Even if you lack all decency, at any point the guy could pull out a knife, or if you wrestle him to the ground, you grab his coat or your thigh slides against his, you could get a hepatitis pr AIDS carrying hypodermic needle right into your skin.

It's fucking stupid. Don't antagonize or escalate an encounter with the homeless, if a conflict is avoidable. At best you just end up looking like a bully picking on a dude who sleeps on park benches, and at worst you get a knife pulled on you or you get HIV.

It's a shit show all around. Do the sensible thing and back down. (Which all of /pol/ would do, because they talk tough shit but the reality couldn't be farther from that bluster and hot air).
>>
>>70058958
Okay, kiddo, whatever you say. :o)
>>
>>70056484
Dude I'd honestly fuck that dude up.

Any dude fucks with your chick you can pull the white knight card and rek him. You have witnesses of him threatening you and such, you'd be fine.
>>
>>70035810

What a bitch that guy is. He acted like prey. You can see he had no intention of fighting back at all because every time he said "stop" or "don't do that" he looked around. He wanted someone else to intervene because he was too scared to.
>>
>>70058723
eh, being realistic about it there's no sense in both getting your head bashed in AND having your girl insulted, so you should definetly evaluate how likely it is for you to win a fight before starting
>>
>>70059095

not everyone on here is a limpdick coward like yourself.

i spend 4 days out of the week in a muay thai gym training with pro and amateur fighters. i'd buttfuck that toothless faggot in front of everyone
>>
>>70059220

well i have 6 years of muay thai and bjj training. i could literally kill him without breaking a sweat.
>>
File: Smile 3.png (174 KB, 416x396) Image search: [Google]
Smile 3.png
174 KB, 416x396
>>70035810
Americans are such savages LMFAO
>>
>>70037829
Good on you. Also, don't mind these mad white faggots that would never dare step up for what they believe in, all the while crying for other whites to stand up for themselves.
>>
Too many people in this thread pretending to be super alpha and saying they'd knock this bum out cold instantly. First of all it's actually not very impressive kicking the shit out of a bum. That's way too easy. I'd honestly be uncomfortable doing that with this much people watching so I kind of get the guy being a little bit pussy.

But this guy was WAY too pussy. You can end most aggressive confrontations like this by standing your ground and shouting. If that fails you disable the guy and make him say uncle. Going for a full KO is overkill and not worth assault charges for a $10 breathing sack of shit.
>>
File: 1435273526916.jpg (67 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
1435273526916.jpg
67 KB, 441x411
guys i just thought of somethign scary and i don't want to say it because i feel like i'l be unleashing an evil into the world
what if someone who had a website made it so people who have adblock will get screamers redirected at them and those without adblock don't get screamers
>>
>>70035810
Why can't this ever happen to me? I'm itching for a reason to curb stomp a homeless dude
>>
File: 1459619412533.jpg (52 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1459619412533.jpg
52 KB, 500x376
what would people do? knock him out?

I got a gun license where they do daily background checks on me. If I were to do that, theyd take my license away. No way am I losing my hobby because some shit starter wants to prove a point.

>muh masculinity

resorting to violence is dumb in these kinds of cases anyways

leaf out
>>
>>70059565
>You can end most aggressive confrontations like this by standing your ground and shouting.
At a mentally unstable bum? Are you retarded? Leave the situation and de-escalate. This is literally what self-defense classes teach you.
>>
This fucking thread put me on a 3 a.m. NYC square bum fight youtube spree.

I just wanted to post this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcyyno9V01E
Some black supremacist throws an anger tantrum at a random white people, when he walks away one of them says, "see you later black man" and some random fat white cuck starts getting up his face. HE'S LITERALLY HELPING OUT THE BLACK SUPREMACIST.

guy shows up at 7 minutes
>>
>>70059766

choke him unconscious and walk away.

it's not that difficult
>>
>>70056484
>Wrestle
>A diseased homeless junkie

Never. I will be backing the fuck out of there, and if I can't do that fast enough I hope my boot will do the talking so I don't have to actually touch that diseased zombie.
>>
>>70059648
it shall be done, my liege
>>
>WMAF
>wm is a pussy faggot

there's no surprise really
>>
>>70059529
no shit mongoloid, I'm not limiting the scope of what I said to him, I'm just saying that in general you should evaluate your chances of winning before starting something. You sound like a retard who's gonna fight a dude with 50 lbs on you under the false hope that he has no training.
>>
>Union Square Park
There's homeless fucks everywhere in that place. I just avoid it all together.
>>
>>70060624

>50 lbs on you

that guy is fucking small. 140lbs soaking wet.

i'm not a small guy and i spar with bigger (240+) training partners regularly.

>evaluate your chances of winning before starting a fight

wow, no fucking shit sherlock.
>>
>>70049204
>I don't have a big penis!

Wow he's retarded
>>
>>70058343

Aren't SJW shills the most weak people possible?
>>
>>70057128
kook
>>
>>70037829
White people have a lot to lose (money, kids, houses, cars) for murdering a faggot. Niggers literally have nothing to lose
>>
>>70062200
Hahaha, you speak too soon. I'm white and I have nothing that I give a shit about

checkmate atheists
>>
>>70037699
Thing is he dosent really do mutch of anything tho, he just runs his mouth a shitload .I dont really feel people should beat up the mentaly chalanged unless they really have to.
>>
>>70041920
Fuckin fetish freaks.
>>
>>70035810
>>70037217
See it would take every fiber of by being not to put the vagrant in his place. When Im distanced from confrontations like these its easy to say id act nonviolently, but when I'm in the moment It wouldn't take much.
>>
File: 1434420585067.png (28 KB, 634x734) Image search: [Google]
1434420585067.png
28 KB, 634x734
>>70035810
Is Signs white?
>>
>literal fob asian gf

kek, you can't make this shit up. stay cucked whiteu
>>
>>70037217
I kind of had a similar experience with an addict bum in my neighborhood. He was sort of a younger guy and only maybe 5 years older than me but I could tell he was an addict due his really skinny physique, twitchy behavior, and he'd wear long sleeve shirts and jackets on hot summer days. He'd always try to shake me down for cash but I never carry any for that reason. One day I just grabbed him back, somewhere public near a busy street bus stop, and yelled back at him to tell him I didn't have any fucking money for a greasy loser like him and tossed him aside and he never went in that neighborhood again. There's ways to be confrontational without resorting to being violent and also not being a pussy. And it usually makes them fuck right off.
>>
>yankees
>>
>>70059061
Some of us participate in hobbies that aren't shitposting on /pol/

But I'll admit I do lack all decency. Besides, shutting people up is fun as fuck
>>
>>70047749
This scenario would never happen in the usa,maybe in the cuckerlands yes.
>>
>>70035810

>Can somebody please help

lol.

Bums don't really act like that here.

Also;

>HOLD ME BACK BRO

I wish ONE of them had thrown a punch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEyoZxj_KpE
>>
>>70063611
Why women gotta try and ruin everything
>>
>>70063611
This is what i mean sure he was being an annoying dick but was that really nescacery?
>>
>>70035810
I've seen this fuck around Irving. He approached my wife with the kids. I carry a machete in my pack cause all these fucking kids and slashing on the subways now days. I pulled it out and told him to fuck off.
Did t even realize this bum has a name. He's a pussy. It's in the eyes
>>
>>70035810

"Listen you crazy cardboard fuck. Do you want to lose your teeth and gums?"

If he advances any further. Make him lose his teeth and gums.

Any other course of action is absolute fucking pussy.

This coming from a LeafFlag you're all going to call a bunch of bullshit. But this is how it'll go down here more often then not. Expecially if the fucker is homeless. He's getting dropped like a rock and not one single fuck is going to be given by people around. (Probably women, but women care about lizards like they are puppies with emotions, a woman's empathy should never be the ruling law of a situation. I'll take Iron Fist over crocodile tears any day)
>>
this is why i love having impressive looking arms. even if my height doesnt scare them off a flex sure as fuck will. what they dont know is that i did martial arts for years. im straight up dangerous.

that being said i used to live in seattle and nobody fucked with me, but spokane i have had multiple tweakers talk shit, but flex lol. really though dont show weakness, and give them a state like you are an even crazier tweaker. its kinda fun how strangers can perceive you. if you can act they will buy it 99 percent of the time. or make them laugh and treat it as a joke. yeah i got bullied alot growing up. yeah it sucked, but i learned some shit.
>>
>>70064216
That brings up a good question:

Why are city people so fucking hostile? Rarely do you see this sort of shit in rural areas.
>>
He was right not to fight him, he moves and reacts like he would get KO'd by the bum. Bum threw a fast punch and the guy didn't even react,+ bum looks like he would win a ground fight. Don't want to go night night in front of your gf. He'll feel like a pussy for a few months but at least he wasn't humiliated.
>>
>>70063985

>Necessary

Yeah. Abbo's and bums need to be kept in check.
>>
Yeah, I'd rather he didn't bleed on me and give me aids, just to look cool for 10 seconds
>>
File: 1459893072385.jpg (243 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1459893072385.jpg
243 KB, 1920x1200
>>70038845
>>
>>70063985
yes
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 250x250
In 2014 me, my girlfriend and two friends were back in my hometown while on Christmas leave. left the pub at around 11:30, we were getting pizza across from a park in our town, which is the haunt for deadshits, aboriginals and homeless druggos.

Two mates left to go to a corner store quickly, Some aboriginal dude saw them leave, leaving just my girlfriend and me, came up and started asking us to buy him a pizza, I refused.

He started to get really really aggressive and in my face. Can't even fully remember what he was saying, but he was filthy and you could smell the bundy rum on his breath. He was a semi big dude. He eventually pushed me and I clocked him twice and knocked him down. Was an amateur boxer before I joined the Navy, lost my fights to get into commonwealth tryouts so I was never the next Ali, but I still had a decent record.

Immediately started trying to help him, because I honestly didn't want to hit him or spend my Christmas leave dealing with the aftermath. store called the police. I got taken in to the station.

Had to deal with 4 months of court appearances and the Navy also trying to fuck me because they're all about being PC and a sailor hitting a black man was a big NO. before everything was dropped and I was free to go.

Never going to hit another man again outside a ring. Far too risky, cost far too much. Nearly lost my job. Court costs, everything. I'll happily be called a cuck. Maybe it's different in the USA, who knows.
>>
>>70064901

10 to 1 he's a drug addict or an alcoholic.

That's how these parasites are. When they're sober they're generally just miserable cunts. When they're itching or wasted they're aggressive, hostile cunts. Because they're drunk or high.

You see similar aggressive attitudes with normies at the pub. But they're at a pub, because they're not human garbage who live on the street and are drunk from sun up to sun down.

In the city most of the people you encounter on a daily basis you'll never see again. They're just strangers.

We had bums like this when I lived in a rural area, but close community connections kept them checked.
>>
>>70065061
>I don't understand what a tangent line is: the post
>>
>>70065204

Same deal here after shit I dealt with as a kid. I'll leave the situation. Unless they come at me I won't do anything. Our courts do support us.
>>
>>70042156
Live in a nice part of NYC ya slope and maybe you won't be as exposed to gutter trash
>>
>>70064983
>>70065100

I just feel this brings us down to nigger level.
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 900x1233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 900x1233
>>70064817

Says pic related
>>
>>70065822
so? you fight them on their level you cant argue or take the high ground with niggers and others they only understand force
>>
lmao that guy getting bullied has no idea how to act. Completely obvious he's never been in a confrontation in his life, how embarrassing. This is not how men are supposed to react to this sort of slight, he was completely emasculated. If he didn't want to be in the confrontation he should have walked away from it, instead he stands around like a fucking deer in the headlights. No survival instinct. Seriously if you're going to stand around long enough for this to escalate to the guy spitting in your fucking face you better be ready to throw a punch, not putting that fuck head in his place is going to haunt that dude for the rest of his life.
>>
This thread has redpilled me on NY, NY.

I am staying the fuck away. Forever.

Holy shit that city is a hell-hole.
>>
>>70035810
What a wuss.
>>
>>70036496
homeless man with nothing to lose knows how to work the system. they go around harassing people (misdemeanor) and try and provoke people into assaulting them so they can get a pay day.

since we live in a cucked society that has zero tolerance for violence, you have to either bend over and take their abuse, or risk your entire future by kicking his ass, getting arrested, and then being unemployed for the rest of your life because every time someone does a background check it will show up with 'arrested for assault'.
>>
>>70066197

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuouL4WnM9A

Who remembers red pill Elmo?
>>
This is why I don't defend white cucks and their female allies.

They deserve everything they get.
>>
File: 1440070678802.jpg (69 KB, 920x380) Image search: [Google]
1440070678802.jpg
69 KB, 920x380
>>70035810
>asian girlfriend
>white guy is a complete beta
every time
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.