[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AUSSIES, GET IN HERE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 12
File: australian-flag.jpg (203 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
australian-flag.jpg
203 KB, 600x399
Are you sick of the nanny state laws? Sick of not having the right to defend yourself in your own home? Sick of not having the same rights Americans have, that we deserve in a constitution?

Don't listen to the cynics and naysayers who say you can't make any political change, because you can and i'm about to explain how.

Last night me and a few other anons formed a political lobby group, based on the following ideals.
>Restoration of Australian liberties (including home defense, free speech)
>Removal of nanny state bullshit (Endless red tape, fines for insane shit, speed traps designed for revenue raising and not safety)
>Reduction of house prices to give our own a fair dinkum go (we will achieve this by stopping the corrupt drug money flowing in and lobby to cut the tax breaks making the rich get richer)

It's important to note, we are not a political party. We're a lobby group and will soon be officially registered.

So you may be wondering, what does a political lobby group do? Political lobby groups in Australia have the legal right to create and disseminate propaganda to the public, to persuade their views. They can also garner public support and take that directly to a sitting member of politics.

We plan on linking up with the liberal democrats, a currently active political party who shares our views regarding liberty. You can read about what they are for on their website, but a short summary would be they are pro gun, pro freedom of speech and anti-nanny state).

Don't be one of those cunts who goes "she'll be right mate" or thinks it's impossible. If you see this beautiful country we love so much in pain and in need of brave people, then stand up. We can make this country better.

If you're interested in actually making a difference, then i will explain in the next post how to get started.
>>
If you are interested and genuinely LOVE this beautiful country, send an email to..
>[email protected]

You can make a throwaway for now, that's fine. This Gmail is PURELY to filter out trolls and shitcunts.

Send the following so i can see you're actually interested in this.
Then you will get access to a more official platform where we are currently discussing ideas.

>Name
>Where you're located, don't need your address but just a general area
>Why you want to join
>What you can offer
>Any good personal ideas you have, or what you feel passionately about
>What you love most about Australia
>Any personal and local issues affecting your liberties

It's important to note, we are an actual political lobby which will be registered and making real change. This means no meme spewing, we're taking this seriously.

This is for people who genuinely love this country, see it hurting and want to help before we go too far down the cuck train.
>>
Yes, please go on...
>>
File: 1458382683837.png (261 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
1458382683837.png
261 KB, 878x900
Good plan OP anything else I should know? you got anything I can read and learn about your lobby group?
>>
>>69092320
If you find any of this interesting and really want to help make this country great, shoot an email.

>>69092361
We will, we literally only started last night in response to the bloke being charged with murder for bashing the abo invading his daughter's room.

It made a few of us think, we seriously need the right to home defense. Also, our other liberties are being taken away too, slowly but surely.

We want to stand up for groups like 4wd owners, shooters and support existing parties like the fishers and shooters, the LDP, ect

Website is coming soon.
>>
>>69092229
Nah, you cunts had me up until the house prices part, government should stay out of the market, it isn't tax breaks that are causing housing prices to increase. Let the market take care of it.
>>
>>69092543
It's not purely that, but it's a contributing factor.

It's a government handout to people rich enough to buy a property, but we can't increase the first home buyers grant?

That money is being handed out.

We're not going to try and implement any measures restricting the market either, we're just looking to take away a handout AND convict the criminals using the property market to store their funds (it's a real thing and very widespread).
>>
>>69092680
>It's a government handout to people rich enough to buy a property, but we can't increase the first home buyers grant?

the first home buyers grant increases home prices.

> convict the criminals using the property market to store their funds (it's a real thing and very widespread).

conjecture.
>>
>>69092361
You've obviously never been to Vic or only Melbourne you lil poofter cunt.
>>
>>69092361
>>69092320

atm we are still in the planning stages of the group (this group was made <24 hours ago) so nothing is completely set in stone yet, however if you are interested in anything OP has listed, or are just in approval of expanding your rights, you should at least check it out.

we have a discord going, and we are currently discussing how to exploit leftist propoganda to further our main goals. if you have anything to contribute, go to the email and join the server. any and all help is appreciated.
>>
>>69092680
Solution to tax breaks is not a government handout, you sound like Labor. At least tax breaks allow economic growth.
>>
>>69092963
We're looking at either removing the handout given to the rich (it's a handout, let's be real) and increasing homebuyer grant, or leaving that alone.

At the moment though, as said above, we're focusing on liberties such as home defense. This is our #1 priority.

>>69092831
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-12/chinese-investors-flooding-billions-into-australian-real-estate/6841816
http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2015/10/australias-property-money-laundering-disgrace/

It's dirty money. Not all of it, but some.

And it's contributing to the 66 thousand homes in melbourne with no-one living there that could be rented out potentially. Which would benefit the economy.
>>
>>69092229
Great idea m8, what state will you guys be operating from?
>>
>>69092229
Why are you making your own party

Lib Dems stand for all of this. Rally behind them instead of splitting votes.
>>
>>69093189
All states. We already have members from all but NT and WA, with more welcome.

We're gonna try and get universal home defense rights and run a campaign to show the general public they deserve it.
>>
>>69093290
>i didnt read the post: the post

Ignore me, carry on.
>>
>>69093290
please re-read, we are not making our own party.

we are a lobby group.
>>
>>69093189
presumably victoria, considering the amount of supporters based here.

however, until we reach a substantial base of supporters, we will be operating in a purely online space. not worth renting a building if you only have 5 people working for you and such.

>>69093290

our ideals are not exactly the same as theirs. if they represented what we wanted to achieve, we wouldn't be here trying to rally people.
>>
>>69093290

I agree with LDP on everything except borders...

And IMO that's the biggest issue., hence why I'm an ALA even though I'd prefer LDP with borders.
>>
How to get on the discord chat?
>>
>>69092229
I sent ya the email can you tell me anything I can do to spread awareness about this?
>>
>>69093566
Send me an email, then i'll send you more info
>>
>>69093762
I did but you didn't give any info on it.

Email:
[email protected]
>>
>>69093738
We're going to discuss that in person, but yes. This is a people power movement and we can make a difference.

The overwhelming majority of aussies do support home defense (even women do, they want to carry tazers and pepper spray) and we just need to spur them to action.

They're a sleeping beast we will rouse.
>>
>>69093738
we have a facebook, and soon a twitter page. still early days though. no content on there as of yet,
>>
>>69093837
check back, i shot you a return email.
>>
>>69092853
I have. Fucking shithole. Disgrace to our (once) great nation.
>>
>>69093883
Yeah that's what i mean.
You didn't give any info on the chat in the email.
>>
File: photo.png (350 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
350 KB, 900x900
>>69092229
G'DAY!!! CRICKEY!!! MATE!!! DINGO ATE MY BABY!!! DIDJA?? G'DAY!!! HOW ARE YOU GOING???? G'DAY!!!!
>>
>>69093899
thats why we are here. change the shit hole into a place of splendor! this country is going down hill and we are at least going to attempt to prevent it from getting worse.
>>
>>69092229
On a serious note though don't let Australia become a shithole like Canada, me and the wife are actually thinking about staying here
>>
>>69094133
Then stand up with your fellow aussies and make a stand.

We can get back our right to defend our homes.
>>
>>69094024
this is why this country is so shit. we have people who legit talk and act like that and there are faggots like you that mimic them to gain gratification from your friends in real life and internet points from foreigners online.

multiculturalism has killed this country and we will never be homogenized. a real nation like latvia or estonia cannot be pigeon-holed or divided like australia because their people have respect for one another.
>>
File: nedkelly2.jpg (145 KB, 442x550) Image search: [Google]
nedkelly2.jpg
145 KB, 442x550
>>69092229
Will you let me shoot Clementine ford out of self defense of the gene pool?
>>
>>69094186
I'm Canadian though, I'm just visiting how can I make a difference?
>>
>muh guns
>muh housing
>muh tax the rich

It's like I'm really in a university
>>
>>69094322
Nah it's probably a good thing you guys sll talk like that, doing the opposite just brings diversity from other countries. If everybody talked like newfies back homewe ewouldn't be as fucked
>>
>>69093168
>It's dirty money. Not all of it, but some.

still conjecture. while any loopholes around potential money laundering need to be closed, there is also little to no investigation of foreign nationals purchasing established property.

> And it's contributing to the 66 thousand homes in melbourne with no-one living there that could be rented out potentially.

so someone shouldn't be free to do what they want with the property that they bought. right.

> Which would benefit the economy.

actually, it would reduce money poured into land sales and housing construction.
>>
>>69094325
only if she attacks you with deadly force, but yes. you will have the right to defend yourself with "excessive" force hopefully. this will only be for self defense though. we need to appeal to normies and such.
>>
>>69094408
>tax the rich
fuck that shit man.
im not a commie.
>>
[email protected]

email me pls bruv
>>
>>69093533
ALA is a Jewish front and you're retarded.
>>
>>69094523
They should be free, but they should not be getting a handout for keeping it empty.

They're exploiting a loophole in negative gearing to get free money from the government. We don't have a problem with negative gearing itself.

If this loophole was fixed, there would be more rental properties up and a more competitive market, better for consumers and more free.

Also not conjecture, i have provided proof they are laundering money. Those loopholes also need to be closed.

The only kind of person against this would be someone exploiting the system themselves, as all we're advocating for is to close loopholes.

>>69094589
He's trolling, we're in favor of lower taxes across the board.
>>
>>69094594
do it yourself. the email is given to you for a reason.
>>
>>69094589
you're not rich and you never will be. i can understand why the government don't want to tax the rich though, they are the only ones that contribute to society and taxing them will only make them restless and bitchy and stop paying what little tax they already do.
>>
>>69094737

you understand how temporary emails work right m8?
>>
>this thread

Wyatt Roy, plz, we know you're nervous going on Q and A.
>>
>>69094732
>They're exploiting a loophole in negative gearing to get free money from the government.

for a foreign national to get money from the government in this instance, for negative gearing, they would have to be both earning income in the country and have purchased the property using a loan. a foreign national does not have to work in the country to purchase property in this country.

the next thing to be discussed would be why a foreign national would only launder enough money for a deposit on a property, if you were to continue that thinking.

> Also not conjecture, i have provided proof they are laundering money.

you haven't provided proof. you've provided news articles with comments from interesting parties saying that they can't tell that money coming into the country to buy property has been laundered because there is no reporting or investigation.
>>
>>69094936
sorry, misread email xD thought it was a normal one. im off to kill myself for that transgression then.
>>
>>69092543
>government should stay out of the market
>leave the tax breaks alone

retard
>>
>>69095206
I was not just talking about foreign nationals.

There are people here who launder money coming from overseas and also exploit the negative gearing loopholes.

All we want is to close these loopholes, it's insane they exist.
>>
>>69095418

please dont until the email is sent
>>
What state are you based in?

Have relevant qualifications.
>>
>>69095501
>There are people here who launder money coming from overseas and also exploit the negative gearing loopholes.

if anyone is going to launder money to buy property they are not going to do it for just a home deposit because the bank issuing a loan is going to look at saving history, income and outgoing expenses etc. to see where the money is coming from.

they will buy an entire property with dirty money, be unable to claim negative gearing because there is no mortgage on the property, and when caught they'll lose the property through proceeds of crime legislation.
>>
>>69095901
What they do is have the saving history, income and outgoing expenses already set up and then use the money to pay the morgage as usual.

The money is then slowly laundered to pay for other shit in cash, like lifestyle, that cannot be seized under proceeds of crime.

Anyone can do it, they just have to be smart.
>>
>>69095754
Vic, but any state is welcome to join, we're trying to get australia wide home defense.

shoot me an email
>>
friendly reminder that someone got charged for defending themselves after an abo broke into their daughters room. abo died, but the father got charged for killing someone in self defence. this is why we are here recruiting.
>>
>>69092229
>If you see this beautiful country we love so much
You're not talking about Australia are you?
>>
>>69095626
fine, but only because you asked.
>>
>>69097479
Bump from freedom. Op here, I'm on my phone and will answer all questions when I get back
>>
>>69097706
unfortunately he is. strangely, some people dont want the country they reside in to turn to shit.
OP is away for a bit, but im here to answer any questions that come up.
>>
>>69097982
>some people dont want the country they reside in to turn to shit
2 l8 m8
>>
>>69092229
Does this group have a name?
It would make me more comfortable if you weren't anonymous.
>>
File: 1452322756517.jpg (45 KB, 600x559) Image search: [Google]
1452322756517.jpg
45 KB, 600x559
>>69092229
I don't care about any of that shit. The biggest threat to australia is all the blacks and muslims we let in.

People are so blinded by the strong stance against boat people they don't see we're actually letting worse people in legally.
>>
>>69098342
oh we are totally anonymous. thats why we are coming to the people we said we would wage war on, then got laughed at.

no, we are called the Australian Freedom Lobby. its only a new thing, so dont threat if you cant find much on it. so far we only have a discord chat and a small FB page with nothing on it as of yet. that will change soon though,
>>
>>69098365
that is something we are mindful of, but that isnt a topic we are going to be able to tackle until we become large enough. thats why we are focusing on these specific topics. less devicive, easier to spin in a positive way, and generally topics that will win us favor with the plebs.

if we tackle such an issue right away, nothing is going to happen. its too large a topic to handle at this moment.
>>
>>69098316
oh shit, we are doomed. everyone abandon the giant island boat called australia!
>>
>>69092229

>We plan on linking up with the liberal democrats

You will get nowhere, the only reason they have any representation is because of a mistake.

Though on the topic of nanny state laws...
>Firework legalization
>Duty laws/Alcohol & Tobacco tax
>Airsoft legalization
>Small guns legalization (American tier is fucking insane, but small caliber and non automatic guns are fine)
>Weed

Those are my big ones off the top of my head, personal liberties are good but desu commercial and industrial regulation are a must to keep us to a high standard, i think its been proven European style is better than American style.
>>
>>69098733
Well the current list of shit you care about makes you look like a petty joke.

Care about something that matters like our schools turning into LGBBQ recruiting stations and all the unskilled pieces of shit we import. by the time you work your way up to something useful the country will be fucked.
>>
>>69098733
Good idea. Just focus on small, tangible problems. Things you could actually lobby a person to change.
>>
>>69098931
>Weed
>Liberal
>Australia
>Legal
I wish
>>
>>69092514
We all have a right to defend ourselves, including in home invasions, but only to a reasonable degree. We do NOT have a right to injure someone enough to kill them. So, no, your group is not well-founded.
>>
Keep me posted...
>>
>>69099406
K......
>>
>>69099365
Wrong. You're right about not torturing the cunt after he's knocked out but the immediate threat sometimes needs to be responded to with lethal force.
>>
>>69092229
I don't get it? You're basically asking /pol/ for donations?
>>
>>69098931
the fact they have any representation makes them a primary target of our campaign. we can ride off of there success and push our campaign harder and faster if we can do it.

otherwise, those points will be taken into consideration. we are here to make this place better for all. ill be doing some research to ascertain if eurpean style is better than american, but i would like some links if you have them, makes a bit easier on myself.

>>69098966
its not like we dont care. we are just trying to remain realistic. an issue as devisive as immigration is going to destry a small lobby like us before we even get off the ground. the people currently in the lobby have a lot of things they wish to do, but if we tackle too many things at once, or tackle the wrong issues, we wont survive.

i want to see the whole lgbtqrstuvwxyz1234 bullshit go away as soon as possible, but we can only begin to tackle those issues AFTER we have some power to the name. i dont know if we will make it in time, but its my personal goal to end that.

>>69099365
the idea is that if someone is using potentially deadly force, you should be able to respond in kind, should the circumstances force to. obviously we are not saying every street brawl shold kill someone, thats ridiculous, but we are saying that if you or someone elses life is being threatened, you can use whatever method necessary to defend yourself or other people.

heres the thing, what if someone randomly attacks you in the street with a knife, and you king hit him? if the guy dies because you defended yourself, should you be punished?
>>
>>69099784
>i want to see the whole lgbtqrstuvwxyz1234 bullshit go away as soon as possible, but we can only begin to tackle those issues AFTER we have some power to the name.

I don't think you have time. A few short years ago we could all laugh about anyone listening to feminists, trannies or sjws but here we are.

Once these people take control it's going to take generations to undo. Speed cameras? Really?
>>
>>69099734
no. we are asking for support in actually having members. its a lobby group, not a donation drive. if its a cause you want to support, you may throw money at it if you wish (not that we have any way to accept money), but we want actual people. we want people who will help a cause they believe in. we want people to make this country great again. we want more rights, and the removal of a nanny state. im sure you could get behind that, but its not an obligation that you join. we aren't going to force you after all.
>>
>>69100115
>speed cameras
You should've seen the last thread they made
>>
>>69100115
>speed cameras? really?

thats OP's issue he wants to tackle. he just feels the need to talk about it because he is particularly affect by it. we all have our own agendas in the group, but we all follow the general ideals that OP ascribes to. i want to get rid of feminism in its entirety, OP wants to optimise where resources go, removing them from wastes of time like fixed speed cameras. but these are all things we want to tackle at some point.

and by god, if im too late im still going to try root out feminism in this country, even if it kills me.
>>
>>69099784
I don't get it lol you're all for liberty's for the people but against them being free to be gay what the fuqqqq lol
>>
>>69100334
yeah that argument about cameras got out of hand fast. its a pretty hot topic among victorians.
>>
>>69100483
The problem is not cameras but revenue raising speed limit changes combined with them.
>>
>>69100446
no you misunderstand. though thats my fault. i dont really care if your gay, lesbian or bi. that shit doesnt vex me. what does is the whole "pan-sexual" "demi-sexual" "autist-sexual" crap, the incessant talk about privilege and the generally idiocy of modern day feminists. i want all of THAT to end.
>>
>>69100483
Best to downplay it for the time being
>>
>>69100793
agreed. its not we are focusing on right now anyway.

welp. im off to bed. OP will be back soon, so if the thread is still alive after a half hour, you can ask him about all these questions.
>>
>>69092229
Am interest. But not giving you my gmail.

Get involved in the SSAA-LA
LDP
Australian Tax Payers Alliance
Institute for Public Affairs (IPA)
Liberal Party
Shooters and Fishers Party
etc
>>
>>69094024
Yeah boiiii!
>>
>>69100643
but, if you allow people to be gay then you must allow people to also be pan-sexual... you can't have one without the other. Ban all gay Marriage to stop it at the cause.
>>
home defense is the number one issue right now, what with that poor bloke being up for murder after saving his daughter from a home imvader
>>
Let's just sterilize all Anglos who have no noble title or blue blood and hang all protestants and Mormons. Kill all aboriginies and irishmen. There, i fixed your nanny state.
>>
>>69092229
you should also look into gaining support from the shooters and fishers party
>>
> trying to make a lobbying group
> thinks # of votes matters more than # of 0's in your bank account

Doesn't matter how many cunts are in your group. "Lobbying groups" are really just "bribery groups". If you don't have the $ to back up your demands aint nothin' getting done.
>>
>>69101088
whats the difference between bi-sexual and pan-sexual? one can handle boi-pussy? thats more a moral issue than a sex identity issue. having a preference for how someone dresses is not a sexuality. i dont really care about it otherwise.

>>69100967
>>69101228

will be looking into all of that. this kind of stuff is on our mind after all. you need not give us your normal email either. you can just use a temporary one, its not like we are sending you files and adds. we are only looking for applicants. if you feel you don't want to be part of the lobby you can just leave. we aren't forcing you or anything.
>>
>>69101879
it's called Cultural Marxism how can you be on /pol/ and not hate gays?
>>
File: 5661183c210000c9005ac476.jpg (153 KB, 959x462) Image search: [Google]
5661183c210000c9005ac476.jpg
153 KB, 959x462
>The carbon tax, is gone.
>>
>>69102032
I've been on /pol/ since inception homosexuals aren't an issue only people who actively promote and flamboyantly advocate homosexuality are a problem, what a person does in the privacy of he's own bedroom is no business of mine.
>>
Why don't you just make a political group that focuses on evidence based policy? Politicians jsut making shit up and trusting ideology over reality is the biggest problem this country has.
>>
File: lelijk-geertje11.jpg (18 KB, 414x320) Image search: [Google]
lelijk-geertje11.jpg
18 KB, 414x320
>>69101879
>
Am of interest.

Start website. Publish goals. Will sign up then.

Also there is Australian Liberty Alliance. Geert Wilders endorsed it.
>>
File: ya wives' friendo.jpg (8 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
ya wives' friendo.jpg
8 KB, 300x200
prep the turnbull
>>
Bump.

We're specifically looking for someone good with artistic design who can draw, for our propaganda.

If this is you and you share our ideals, send in an email, you'll be doing your part.

We're currently sorting website, manifesto in more detail (this is really just a tl:dr of what we stand for to try and get a few more honest aussies onboard)
>>
>>69102208
that's where you're wrong man, to ensure and flourish as a society we need our population to be making offspring..
>>
I talked to an Aussie last night who wanted to change your flag. I called him a faggot.
>>
how do we fight the muslim invasion if we can not populate?
>>
>>69105419
Eureka flag is what I would want it changed too, I hate the fact we're stuck in the commonwealth.
>>
>>69105329
i agree you can't exterminate the gays and there a tiny minority if left alone. It's when they start promoting it as a healthy lifestyle would should completely outlawed
>>
File: 1451723618977.jpg (43 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1451723618977.jpg
43 KB, 500x450
>LDP
Sorry OP, i already own rifles and i cant support a party that supports fags marrying, abortion and free trade undermining our already crippled workforce. Why dont you just support UPF?
>>
>>69105806
yes but that's not very liberal of us to ward off a type of person, what you need to do is create reason for women to want to have kids, be it women should be paid a little less then middle waged income for giving birth to more than 3 children, so a woman's job becomes back at home which will create thousands of jobs for men, we have our population growth+ the Australian race can continue to dominate Australia.
>>
>>69105931
This, free trade needs to be abolished Australia needs to get working again. We should halt all overseas spending and stop allowing China to buy our land.
>>
>>69106151
Chinese buys land because China is tanking and buying land in Aus is a safe way to store your cash.

Brickies who reckon they have a billion dollars in their bank from massive drug trade and then going on to set up dodgy building companies do a lot more damage.
>>
>>69105931
>>69106151
Fuck oath cunts, these free trade lolbertarians need to fuck off.
>>
>>69106509
china and negative gearing is the whole reason why house prices are so fucking high...
>>
>>69105931
>>69106644
Don't even disagree with your viewpoint, but UPF is just as statist as the left.

We don't stand for the government having as much power over people, that's what we stand for.

People deserve the right to defend their homes and be free from state interference in their day to day lives. The government should focus on building infrastructure and defense, not revenue raising.

If you find the idea of every aussie having freedom laughable, i suggest you re-evaluate your position. What would your life be like under a even more statist government, left or right?

They're both horrible under their extreme forms, the smart idea is to take the good points that both make and address each individual issue rationally and with evidence, not feelings.

Freedoms should be absolute.
>>
>>69106911
>statist

More lolbertarian meme speak.

What we need is a strong leader to take charge and purge this country of filthy and degeneracy.
>>
>>69097479

Phew! Nearly sent my official email. But you lost me there Pauline Hanson
>>
File: 1452401338045.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1452401338045.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>69105501

You're a faggot too
>>
>>69107058
this guy

>>69106911
Just because I want more Government that doesn't mean I don't want the right to defend myself.
>>
>>69107058
You're just delusional if you cannot see the danger in giving the government even more ridiculous powers than they already have.

I won't change your mind, you're entitled to your opinion...but you'll eventually regret thinking the government can be a friend or a parent.
>>
>>69107233
Then you should still support us. Our primary goal is to lobby for the right to defend ourselves. Left or right, we need to join forces to get this right restored, it's insane that we don't have it explicitly.
>>
>>69107238
hahaha Government can be a friend or parent did you not know who Adolf Hitler was?

>>69107168
Fuck you, America changed it's flag when you broke off from the commonwealth.
>>
>>69107238
You're delusional if you think that free trade is the answer to everything and allowing open borders. Libertarianism is dead anyway, fascism is the future and only those who oppose it need be worried.
>>
>>69107335

Your British heritage is the only thing that's keeping you white you dumb fucking chink.

Once you revamp your identity you're essentially saying that Australia is not what it was, but what it is now - multiculturalism. It's a symbolic gesture and dumbfucks like you can't see the forest for the trees.
>>
What can a non Aussie do to help make your country great again?
>>
File: brushie brushie.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
brushie brushie.gif
896 KB, 700x600
>>69094322
>real nation like latvia or estonia
First time I read something like this on /pol/
>>
>>69107530
ahahhaha holy fuck, if you think the Eureka flag is about multiculturalism then I understand what they mean about >check flag
American education though amirightttt
>>
>>69107600
do you sleep?
>>
>>69107375
We're not libertarians entirely, you've misread.

We just share their views on social policy, such as the absolute right to self defense.

You can share views with people from other sides of politics, you know?

>>69107335
And how did that end up?

The government is not a replacement for a father.
Keep living your fantasy of a nazi state coming down under, but deep down you know it's a pipe dream.

I do hope immigration is curbed though, that's something we can agree on.

>>69107579
Support us getting our freedom back. We need to be able to defend ourselves in our homes.
>>
>>69107700
>do you sleep?
When I'm not using an australian proxy to shitpost, yeah
>>
>>69107757
The problem Hitler had was with the Jews, we don't have a problem with Israel only Cultural Marxism.
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.