[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do gays deserve to marry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: article-211.jpg (96 KB, 634x501) Image search: [Google]
article-211.jpg
96 KB, 634x501
do gays deserve to marry?
>>
>>69987730
Gays can't even have sex, I don't know why they would want to marry.
>>
>>69987730
That's sorta hot.
>>
>>69987730

Sure, It's not like a give a fuck.
>>
>>69987730
>number of ways this effects me
>zero

pick both
>>
>>69987730
The US constitution says freedom of religion, and that means yes because muh freedoms.
>>
File: 1412450251974.png (6 KB, 377x330) Image search: [Google]
1412450251974.png
6 KB, 377x330
>>69987730

I'm ok with it as long as it doesn't include adoption rights.
>>
File: 9BBH1.gif (925 KB, 400x192) Image search: [Google]
9BBH1.gif
925 KB, 400x192
>>69987788
:D wtf did i just read?
>>
>>69987730
sodomy should be banned
>>
I personally don't think so.Homosexuality, as with all degeneracy, should not be the norm but the exception. These people should have the freedom to do whatever they want, as long as they don't push it onto society as something that should be actively accepted everywhere.
>>
>>69987730

As 2 consenting adults before the law? Yes

Forcing the Church/religious institutions to marry 2 consenting adults before their Diety of choice? No

Seperation of Church and State works both ways.

>>69987957
Them sailors look gayer than the ginger
>>
>>69987730
Deserve, yes. Should they? Probably not, modern relationships are very degenerate and they have a hookup culture that strongly discourages monogamy, so chances are they're going to legally share their estate with someone who's going to suck off a bunch of other guys first chance he gets.

There's no cucking like gay cucking, man.
>>
>>69987730

>Potato Nigger

No faggots should not be able to marry. It ruins the institution of marriage and you are giving rights that they don't deserve to the mentally ill.
>>
File: 1457007906589.jpg (23 KB, 207x300) Image search: [Google]
1457007906589.jpg
23 KB, 207x300
>>69987730
Gays, sure. Fags? Hell no.
>>
I like gays as long as they have white kids with white lesbians.
>>
Most faggots don't want to marry. The "issue" is used by leftists to attack the traditional institution and feinition of marriage to further weaken and bastardise society.

Faggots, get back in the closet.
>>
>>69987992
They are airborne.
>>
>>69988085
Gives a whole new meaning to """you've activated my TRAP card :;;;;^^^^^^^)))))""""
>>
>>69987957
Those dudes look pretty gay.
>>
>>69987944

The anus is not a sexual organ, no matter how much Abdul sticks his dick in yours.
>>
I don't care
>>
>>69987730
It's not Ethically or Morally right
>>
>>69988230
Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlH0STLJR1I
>>
Marriage is such a dumb concept anyway. Why would you need to make it "official" when you love someone?

So yes, I don't care if gays want to get married. As long as they don't suck dick in front of my house they can do whatever they want.
>>
Let them marry Don't let them carry there genes to future generations.
>>
>>69987730
I dont care about marriage by law. Have whatever papers you want. Just dont try to do it in my Church, where marriage actually means something.
>>
>>69988455

>Muh free love
>Aquafresh

Why am I not surprised.
>>
>>69987730
>being able to marry in the face of the state
yes
>being able to marry in the face of god
no
>>
marriage as a legal construct shouldn't exist
>>
File: 43242342.jpg (48 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
43242342.jpg
48 KB, 500x333
>>69987957
do you support gays if both chicks are hot?
>>
>>69987882
>>69987873
>>69987831
/thread
>>
>>69987730
Why boner
>>
>>69987730
Of course not, Marriage is a religious institute and sodomites have no place in a church.
>>
Yeah Nah, pooftas need to grow a pair and kill themselves.
Unless they are redpilled, in which case they wont want to marry to preserve the culture, those are the based fags.
>>
Yes, who gives a shit and at least they will get out of the streets, with the normalization of homosexuality they will stop acting like fucking faggots and become normal people who just happen to like other people of the same gender, everyone wins /pol/
>>
>>69988685
The based fags are the ones who stay in the closet
>>
>>69988561
>this
and make sure they wont be able to adopt children.
>>
>>69987730
legally? yes

in church? that is up to the church
>>
>>69987730

Absolutely yes.

They deserve no special protection from the living Hell that everyone else has to endure. Make the faggots suffer just like everyone else.
>>
>>69988594
any letter in lgbt should be banned.
>>
>>69988536
In what way does gay marriage negatively affect your life? Just because you don't like it doesn't mean other people can't do it.
>>
>>69987730
Sure but it should be up to the church. The real question is why are we okay with marriage being in the state when it violates separation of church and state.
>>
>>69988427
Can anyone translate vodka-speak to English?
>>
>>69987730
>do gays deserve to marry?
Yes.
Should we allow them to?
No.
>>
>>69987992
This guy gets it
>>
>>69987730
Yes.

Adopt kids?
Hell no
>>
>>69988855

It makes degeneracy normal.

It brings a bad example for the young population.

Gives foreign influence even more grip on my nation.

Promotes a mental illness and a fetish as normal.

Just because it might not necessarily affect me on a personal level, amusing that is has no effect on society, and a bad one at that is asinine.
>>
>>69988903
Based László
>>
>>69988855
>Explaining freedom to sandnigger rape babies.
>>
would u get married in a mosque if ur not muslim?

why marry in a Christian church that hates you and wishes you were a pillar of salt? fucking stupid as fuck imo lads, go get registered as a couple and leave it at that if anything
>>
>>69987730

No. Marriage is between man and woman.
>>
>>69989181

>FREEDOM
>Wanting government regulation to enforce a thing opposed by a large amount of US communities.

Nice Freedom.
>>
>>69989134
You don't decide what's degenerate and what isn't.

Like I said, as long as they don't suck dick in public they're no trouble. You don't get to decide what other people do with their lives. They're not harming or bothering anyone so why would you care? It's not your business.
>>
>>69987730
No one deserves that sort of horror. Not even disgusting faggots.
>>
>>69989404
>a "large amount"

Cool story. Andcit isn't forced. They aren't forcing straight people to get gay married. They're allowing gays to legally be married.
>>
lgbt is destroying our society.
lgbt should be banned from all kind of media.
>>
>>69987730
Since marriage has been reduced to little more than a legal contract in exchange for visitation rights and tax breaks sure why not?
>>
>>69989415

And you do decide?

I say it's degenerate because it is not part of my culture, but imported from the west. And it also degrades my culture besides the fact that is imported by damaging marriage and promoting and illness and actual degeneracy.

>You don't get to decide what other people do with their lives

Except Romania is a democratic state, considering we might soon have a referendum on this issue we will decide what they "get to do with their live"

>They're not harming or bothering anyone
>Promoting to people, especially the young that a mental illness is good and must be celebrated

Plus I love the fact that you don't adress any of my points.
>>
>>69988000
>not realizing that gay degeneracy is a result of Christian rejection

The only group that accepted them was the cancerous left, it became the only means they had to fight for their rights. If Christians had gotten to them before the leftists I assure you there would be no hookup culture as prominent as it is now.
>>
>>69989571

The state is forcing people to accept and recognize it.

Not to mention all the massive BS around people who don't want to serve gays.
>>
>>69988896
Backstory:
>Gay hold poster "This is a propoganda of homosexuality
>August, 2nd
>August, 2nd is an Airborne's day
>Former soldiers ask gay to leave square
>Then they surround him and say that he is wrong in "CYKABLYAD" lexis
>Policeman's are trying to save gay and throw gay in policecar
>Airbornes don't want to let off gay, surround car and threaten to roll car
>Special Purpose Mobility Unit(SPMU) ship airbornes in SPMU truck for threat to police.

One of the funniest thing here is:
SPMU is OMOH in Russian. And OMOH is reversed HOMO.

(sorry for bad english)
>>
>>69989639

You do realize people don't get to choose what gets their dick hard, right? And that most homosexuals aren't flaming faggots that suck dick in schoolyards?
>>
>>69988486
They don't do that anyway though...
>>
>>69989850

If it's not their choice it's an illness and must be treated not celebrated.

And considering the large amount of STD's in the gay community plus their "Pride Parades" I would say they are flaming faggots.
>>
>>69987730
>marriage is about what you deserve
Get a load of this faggot.
>>
>>69988854
Why?
>>
I would like to marry sometime so yeah

Don't think I'd make a big thing out of it though, don't think my assburgers would be able to handle that.
>>
>>69989850
The majority of gays are in open relationships and have at least once in their life hooked up with strangers. There is a reason Grindr exists. It is true that there is much degeneracy in the gay community but I blame it on societal and religious rejection. Being rejected forced them to focus entirely on the differences that distinguished them from the rest of the population and make them their identity, it was a survival strategy to group together with others of their kind. The sooner society accepts moral gays the sooner they will be fully integrated.
>>
>>69987730
Of course, and they have always had the right to, they just don't want to.
>>
>>69988455

legal reasons. tax benefits. Wife gets half my shit.
>>
File: 8569279110_88e5de8ae2.jpg (66 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
8569279110_88e5de8ae2.jpg
66 KB, 500x333
>>69990072
>There is a reason Grindr exists

There's also a reason Tindr exists
>>
>>69990189

Which one appeared first?
>>
>>69987730
Any consenting adult should be able to enter into a contract with another consenting adult. That does not require other parties outside of the contract to grant them special privileges, though, just by the mere existence of the contract.
>>
>>69989639
Everyone decides for themselves how they want to live their life. It's wrong to ban gay marriage, because it doesn't harm anyone. Period.

I don't care what Romania does in their country, because it doesn't harm me either. So you get to decide what you want to do aswell, just like gays. Do you understand?

And allowing =/= promoting.
>>
>>69990189
The thing is that while a small percentage of the straight population uses Tinder at leas 70% of the gay population uses Grindr. There are many moral gays out there but they are forced to identify with the cancerous LGBT community because no right wing circle accepts them.
>>
>>69990410
So while someone may start out as gay and moral, he will soon find himself in the grip of the LGBT cancer and turn into a lustful slut out of peer pressure.
>>
>>69989984

How exactly is it an illness? As in "some shit went haywire in your brain and you now like dick instead of pussy"? Or a "gay gene" or something?

I'm asking because I'm curios of what's your definition of sickness because I know of homosexuals that contribute to society much more than some heterosexuals (even if they do exhibit some obnoxiously flamboyant behavior).
>>
>>69989415
Less children is harmful to society.

Homosexuality is also synonymous with weakness, the more homo's in your country the weaker your are, and the weaker you are the easier it is to be taken over.
>>
>>69989984
Why would I care if it is an illness or not?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiqtFAKQHlk
>>
>>69990341

>It doesn't harm anyone
>Shows how it does

Faggots are not good at arguments I see.

> So you get to decide what you want to do aswell, just like gays

When in a sovereign nation you obey by it's rules and law set up by the government created by the people of that nation. If the people and government decide they don't want faggots, then they will have to comply, if the government goes against the people then it must be removed. Simple as that.

>Allowing =/= promoting

So allowing millions of muslim migrants into Europe is not promoting it?

Actually thinking about muslims, how are faggots any different?

Both have rampant problems caused by what they are, yet they claim that just because a few of them are not as fucked in the head nothing it wrong with them and you should accept them for what they are.
>>
>>69987730
Only one type of people should be allowed to marry

> Opposite sexes able of natural procreation

You are a guy and shoot blanks you don't marry because you can't contribute to society

You are a woman who can't have children becaue of muh cancer or something you don't marry
>>
>>69988855
It negatively affects my life by giving tax breaks, the height of which is determined based on heterosexual couples, to homosexual couples, which do not fulfill the same obligations to society as heterosexual couples do.

It shouldn't be that hard to understand that the government doesn't give a fuck about sexual orientation, but it does about keeping a society functioning. Tax breaks are an incentive for marriages that benefit society. And gay 'marriages' do not benefit society as much, so they do not deserve the same incentives.
>>
>>69990523
There have alwaya been gays, you're acting like it's increasing.
The world population keeps rising and rising to the point of overpopulation and you're saying less children is harmful to society? Less children would actually be good for society. Or do you want to end up like India?

>homosexuality is also synonymous with weakness
That's bullcrap. What is your reasoning behind that exactly?
>>
>>69987730
Literally who gives a shit. I could stand to see the Pope lift celibate for Cathol priests too, so they stop diddling little boys and get laid with adult dudes instead.
>>
>>69990475

It can't be genetic as gays don't reproduce.

So it has to be either environmental or some sort of random mental illness. Considering that studies on rats in scenarios of overpopulation show that some of them do turn homosexual (a decent percentage) and that most gays live in cities and grew up there I would bet there might be some connection. But further studies need to be done, which is impossible as Science is in the control of the left which control the LGBTQALACHACKBAR and don't want to publish anything against the narative.

>contribute so society

And not all muslims blow themselves up. Do you want them being accepted in your community?
>>
>>69990703
>How are faggots and muslims different?

Well first of all faggots (the ones that haven't been cancer'd by tumblr) want to enjoy the freedoms that western civilization provides. Muslims want to ruin that for the faggots.

So in that retrospect, how are you any different than the muslims? You both hate homosexuals.
>>
>>69990475
Not that dude, hell I could not care less if they're allowed to get married or not but from a purely evolutionary standpoint it can be seen as a disease. The whole point of your existence is to survive and pass on your genes, being gay puts that to a stop done you can't pass on your genes.
>>
>>69990969

>Look this small minority of gays is not bad
>Look this black kid hasn't shot anyone
>Look this muslim has not blown himself up
>SEE THERE IS NOTHING WRONG

Anecdotes won't help you counter my main point.
>>
>>69990966
Even if it is an illness it doesn't really change anything. It has existed since the beginning of history, it cannot be cured and it is not a choice. I shouldn't be forced to live my life in misery because it may be an illness.
>>
Gays should just buttfuck, contract aids, and leave the idea of a monogamous, nuclear family to straights.

Divorce should be made illegal. The state is incompetent to where a religion and church suffice.

"Till death us depart."
>>
>>69990523
Depriving people of sex is also harmful to society, you end up with a bunch of frustrated omega males who can't get anything done.

I'd easily take a happily married faggot over a stay-at-home social retard who dreams of a beta uprising.
>>
File: 1459178540400.png (188 KB, 1096x2893) Image search: [Google]
1459178540400.png
188 KB, 1096x2893
>>69987882
Gay isn't a religion.

Though I suppose they are a cult.
>>
>>69991089
The reason the majority of gays are degenerate is that society never attempted to integrate them. Tumblr and SJWs integrating them into their special snowflake hugboxes does not count.
>>
File: 1458742395423.jpg (93 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1458742395423.jpg
93 KB, 500x375
>>69991089
>Comparing homosexuals living their own life to thugs, criminals and terrorists killing other people
>>
I don't know why but I really want to go to a gay wedding
>>
>>69991164
>500 or more partners in a lifetime
How the fuck would they even keep track of that?
>>
>>69991090

We said the same fucking thing about infections and rabies you potato.

Just because we lacked the capability to do so then doesn't mean we need to stop research and just accept it.

Also it only existed in ancient greece and rome. I don't even know of faggot being used as an insult in most other cultures and civilizations until recently.

Also how is the fact that you are not allowed to delude yourself and damage society as a whole forcing you to live in misery? Then again most gays are effeminate and emotional so who knows. But come on man.
>>
>>69990584

i liked the aids one from it
>>
>>69990966

>So it has to be either environmental or some sort of random mental illness

So their actions influence no one other than consenting individuals? I see no issue with that. Unless they are of a predatory nature, such as rapists or pedophiles, gays can contribute and integrate within a moral society just fine.

>And not all muslims blow themselves up

False analogy. Muslims choose to believe in their shit faith and choose to blow themselves up because of it. Homosexuals don't choose to get a stiffy from the same sex and the worst they can do is have sex with someone that consents to it (again, rapists excluded).

>>69991010

Even so, they aren't schizo or latent killers or some shit. They can function just fine, even if they're genetic dead ends.
>>
>>69991344
How am I damaging society if I live with a person I love? I am not promoting anything that may be harmful.

>Just because we lacked the capability to do so then doesn't mean we need to stop research and just accept it.

Unlike Rabies homosexuality does not kill you and it does not make you suffer either.
>>
>>69991311

>Homosexuals have a disproportionate amount of STD's
>Some of them even turned spreading the diseases in a fucked up game
>Homosexuals also have a disproportionate amount of public sexual display
>It's actually considered part of their culture

>Muslims have a disproportionate amount of cousin marriages
>Even supported by their religion
>It's considered part of their culture

This cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>69990703
>if the government goes against the people then it must be removed.
Luckily we live in a democracy, not a police state.

>So allowing millions of muslim migrants into Europe is not promoting it?
No, not at all. And we aren't allowing millions of muslim migrants into Europe. They're not millions and they're not migrants, they're refugees. Meaning they will have to go back when their country of origin is safe.
>>
>>69991527
You avoid answering to my points. I have explained to you why gays are degenerate and how it can be resolved.
>>
>>69991525

>I live with the person I love
>After fucking dozens if not hundreds of people
>Having a high chance of getting STD's
>Promoting a childless marriage in the name of an illness

>Unlike Rabies homosexuality does not kill you and it does not make you suffer either.

Gays do have a higher chance of offing themselves.

Also I can argue it does make you suffer.
>>
>>69991366
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw-jGiPAf08
>>
>>69991537
Do you seriously support refugees? Are you one of the muh islamophobia cucks?

It is cucks like you that remind me why I hate fellow faggots so much
>>
>>69987730
They can have the same benefits as a straight couple. Just don't call it marriage.
>>
>>69991537

>Literal Liberal Cuck

Git out faggot and off yourself.
>>
>>69991732
I already explained why gays are degenerate but you refuse to answer. I have only been with one person in my entire life with whom I am still with. I actually wanted to remain a virgin until I got married.
>>
>>69991873

I am talking with 3 people.

It's kinda fucking hard to keep track. Mea culpa but please don't take it so hard, it's not a dick.

If you will can you show me your post again.
>>
>>69991527
>Homosexuals have a disproportionate amount of STD's
>Some of them even turned spreading the diseases in a fucked up game
>Homosexuals also have a disproportionate amount of public sexual display

All of these also apply to heterosexuals, albeit admittedly in smaller numbers.

But since it's still a group of heterosexuals acting like that I guess we need to work on criminalizing heterosexuality.
>>
>>69991991
This is like saying a lion and a dog are as dangerous because they can both eat you. You are a particularly retarded libshit.
>>
>>69987730
Yes. It is only fair.
>marriage is defined as a man and a woman
Government shall establish no offical religion
>marriage is for raising kids
Divorce rates, married couples who don't have kids, take it up with IRS who has records on how many children you claim then
>gays are degenerate
SJW
>>
>>69991789
>>69991869
No, I don't support refugees. I'm just correcting you and telling you what's currently going on. That doesn't mean I automatically support it. I wish they would stay out of Europe, especially after the terrorist attacks.
>>
>>69992113
Clarify next time. You sounded like a refugees welcome cuck
>>
>>69992166
How about you stop assuming things and instantly dropping the ad hominem bomb instead.
>>
>>69991153
The youth will always be at the disposal of there nature, the sentiments of marriage should not be to the legal disposal of a people, but by the doctrines of faith.

A marriage must only be terminated for instances of infidelity, and if both partners wish to place behind them any grievances, then it is their right by mercy.

The very idea of annulment is a blemish to the authenticity of being married in the first place. So to say, that is that it's existence contempts any weight to law.
>>
yes it is deserved, but as a gay i don't even want to get married, nor do i want anything else from an institution that is fundamentally opposed to my lifestyle
>>
>>69992477
You are a lustful STD ridden Grindr slut are you not? Your special snowflake lifestyle is why gays will only ever be accepted amongst the SJW crowd.
>>
>>69992477
More queers should be like you
>>
>>69987730
What does a marrige even mean nowadays? Like, does it mean taxes can be split between partners? If so then no, solely becouse gay couples don't contribute to the society of the country they live in in any kind of way while actually doing the opposite.

Now if you wanna talk about some kind of law affirmation of the relationship. I guess it should be easier to come up with something similar to "power of attorney" or something like that so the belongings are split or whatever.

Either way its pointless since being gay automatically puts you out of any mainstream religion.
>>
>>69987939
Why can't gays adopt?
>>
>>69992477
How can you claim marriage is deserved when you live a life of absolute depravity?
>>
>>69991991

>Disproportionate is a hard thing to comprehend for a toothpaste

>>69991182

Define integrate without mentioning marriage please.

If you mean try to support them and if possible make them get over it then I am not against it, just please don't screw with my community.

Also would you say the same thing could apply to Single Mothers(not widows)

>>69990464

I don't deny that there is foreign influence over them, as it is with everything braking down in society. But how do you explain the fact that they fell victim the hardest?

>>69990410

>70% of them use grinder
>There are many moral gays
Kay...

Besides that, how are they moral, by keeping it hidden?

>>69990464

This was already dealt with

>>69990072

Explain the rejection a bit more. Cause religion has to tell them they are sinners, cause they are, but they do so with everyone. And society wanted to shoo them in the past because it was either foreign concept to them like here or was a bad example for younger generations.

>>69989662

Repeating yourself.

But I think I addressed most of it.
>>
>>69992648
Personally I believe gays should adopt, but only children of the opposite sex.
>>
>>69989639
You do realise that marriage is just another social construct that others might see as degenerate too right? It's just a matter of perspective.

Bad example for young kids? It's up to the kids parents to provide him an education and not the society. And let's be honest, if he turns out fucked up just cause gay people have the right to get married he was going to end up like that anyway
>>
File: 1428269511286.jpg (65 KB, 446x373) Image search: [Google]
1428269511286.jpg
65 KB, 446x373
>>69987730
>allow them to get married
>children sees this as normal
>proceeds to be faggot

why the fuck would you allow this?
>>
>>69987730
That doesn't matter. A marriage, if it is recognized and orchestrated by the state, and not just a private contract, should be between two people capable of consenting to that contract. Otherwise, it should be a purely cultural / religious affair with no legal or state grounding.
>>
>>69992784
Gays will be gays either way. Do you really think they will stop being gay if gay marriage isn't allowed?
>>
>>69992735

> It's a societal construct
> Others find degenerate
> It's a matter of perspective
Hello mister liberal

Also a kid is not educated just by his parents, the society around him will also have a massive influence which one can't deny. Also you can't just say they would end up fucked up anyway because I can give you examples like drug addiction or alcoholism and that even good parenting won't necessarily stop it if the local society is "fine" with it.
>>
>>69992679
>
I don't deny that there is foreign influence over them, as it is with everything braking down in society. But how do you explain the fact that they fell victim the hardest?

The lowest of the low of the left was the only group to accept them. Humans naturally seek to belong somewhere, and the only choice they had was the cancerous leftist LGBT subculture.

>Besides that, how are they moral, by keeping it hidden?

The percentage of moral gays is unfortunately very small, but they exist. They are not encouraged to exist though, because even they will only ever be accepted by the cancerous left. They are still called sinners and subhumans despite living moral lives.

>Explain the rejection a bit more. Cause religion has to tell them they are sinners, cause they are, but they do so with everyone. And society wanted to shoo them in the past because it was either foreign concept to them like here or was a bad example for younger generations.

They were forced to live in the gutter of society, rejected and hated by all. How is this not rejection? Even today they are merely tolerated, but even if you are a moral gay you will never be fully accepted, integrated, anywhere that isn't LGBT. Why is a gay man who lives a moral life a sinner?
>>
>>69987957
Yes.
>>
>>69990878
Homosexuality has never been normalized in a thriving civilization. We need more children, India needs less.

>That's bullcrap. What is your reasoning behind that exactly?

I have rarely in my life seen a gay man capable on being a soldier. This is not just in terms of physical strength but also in terms of loyalty. Gays are loyal to themselves first and their country second, they consider themselves a separate group. They are grossly in favor of Muslim immigration just to get back at the Christians who oppressed them so (by just not letting them in their club), unfortunately for them their treachery will be their undoing (because Muslims unlike Christians will kill them all).

>>69991153
I never said anything about depriving them. I have no issues with gays being in the closet. My problem it with the normalization of it. The problem is homosexuality is pushed hard in the media, and people who are 'on the fence' are more likely to be pushed onto the gay side when they could be saved.
>>
File: 150522_1058_don_draper_shrug.jpg (66 KB, 848x477) Image search: [Google]
150522_1058_don_draper_shrug.jpg
66 KB, 848x477
>>69987730
It's not about 'deserving', it's about what you think marriage is and is not. I think the best solution, especially for Christians, is to see state sanctioned marriage as merely a state thing, like a registered partnership. Men should be able to do that with men, as well as with women, dogs, chairs whatever, because it doesn't matter. The state has nothing to say about something that is between humans and the Lord. The real marriage should be in the church and the church should be able to make the rules. This way, true marriage is kept pure and the state is demasked as the sulphur pit of degeneracy that it is.
>>
>>69988085
Neither you faggot shill.
>>
>>69988455
Are not half of the fuckers in your country high like most of the time?
>>
>>69990004
Why shouldn't it?
>>
File: 1433956634616.gif (4 MB, 344x203) Image search: [Google]
1433956634616.gif
4 MB, 344x203
>>69987730

If they want to marry, they need to respect religious freedom and respect their decision to decline their marriage ceremony.

Also if fags want to deal with divorce law, don't let me stop them.

>tfw the Dom gets all the dragon-dildos in the divorce settlement
>>
File: 1458476232785.jpg (107 KB, 828x1242) Image search: [Google]
1458476232785.jpg
107 KB, 828x1242
>>69993107
Well put
>>
>>69993015
Why do you value marriage so much?
Would it bother you less if they were allowed to just be and not get married?
Is the kid gonna turn out fine if the fags he passes by in the streets are not legally married?
>>
No one deserves that shit!!
>>
>>69993276
Thats not what its about though. Its about force. if you wont cater their wedding you get sued for discrimination. Its that simple. And they WILL use it.
>>
>>69992648
Because molestation of children is about 20 times higher with gay couples than straight. This >>69992717 might be a decent solution.
>>
>>69993058

>SJW converted to weak and exiled

Fair enough

>The percentage of moral gays is unfortunately very small, but they exist. They are not encouraged to exist though, because even they will only ever be accepted by the cancerous left. They are still called sinners and subhumans despite living moral lives.

You still haven't explained how they are moral and live moral lives. Homosexuality is a sin, not the gravest but one non the less

>They were forced to live in the gutter of society, rejected and hated by all. How is this not rejection? Even today they are merely tolerated, but even if you are a moral gay you will never be fully accepted, integrated, anywhere that isn't LGBT. Why is a gay man who lives a moral life a sinner?

Except they weren't. A lot of gays in the past that didn't wear their illness as a badge lived relatively long and successful lives and are celebrated today.

>Why is a gay man who lives a moral life a sinner?

Well if he wears the fact that he is gay as a badge he is not really moral even if you consider homosexuality not a sin.
>>
>tldr people afraid of gays because of their own insecurities in their sex. Im a psych major and this is basics
>>
>>69993404

Because it's the fucking cornerstone of European civilization.

Also I don't want them accepted, not just married but as a whole.
>>
>>69993513
>Homosexuality is a sin
Alright now I see where this is coming from
Still throwing around arguments from an ancient book of manipulative shit in 2016 is just sad
>>
>>69993513
>Except they weren't. A lot of gays in the past that didn't wear their illness as a badge lived relatively long and successful lives and are celebrated today.

They lived miserable lives and had orgies behind their wife's back.

>You still haven't explained how they are moral and live moral lives. Homosexuality is a sin, not the gravest but one non the less

How is a male living with another male he loves a sin? I can assure you that it is not lust masked as love. Even if it is an illness as you claim, the feelings in a genuine gay relationship are sincere.
>>
>>69993513
>Homosexuality is a sin, not the gravest but one non the less

There are seven deadly sins. None of which are homosexuality. Which have you committed?
>>
>>69993727
Work on that reading comprehension britbong queer
>>
>>69993404
Exactly. People act like gayness will spread like cancer when you allow gay marriage. Literally nothing changes, some gays get out of the closet because of it but that means they already felt gay. Straight people aren't suddenly going to switch sides if gay marriage becomes legal.

Some people ITT forget that the topic is gay marriage, not "is it okay to be gay?"
>>
>>69987730

Yes. Why? Because we already destroyed the religious institution of marriage and made it secular and being secular we are in control and can do what we want. If the fags want to get married then let them, it doesn't affect us. Those couples then adopting children on the other hand... I don't know about that.
>>
>>69993700
Homosexuality is not only sexual attraction, it is also romantic attraction. There is a huge difference between the two. Romantic attraction can only exist between people sexually attracted to each other, but it is pure and lustless.
>>
There are six things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers.

That's pretty much the whole of America going to hell hahaaha
>>
>>69987730
I don't get why a condition that makes getting pussy as easy as an 8 woman or above getting dick needs a contract thrown in the mix.

If I was gay, I could literally leave my house now and suck 10 dicks. (in before "you'd do that anyway")
>>
See this thread? Shit like this is exactly why I can't take most right-wing politicians seriously. In one moment they say something smart and reasonable, in another they want to shove religion and "traditional values" down everyone's throats.

>We should focus on the interests of our own country and its people, not those of foreign immigrants
>But we won't let our people decide on their own who they want to marry or if they want to have a child or not, because a 2 millennia old book says gays and abortion are bad
>>
>>69987730
No, they can be "soul-bound" or "entwined" but marriage is the act of man marrying a woman. You are corrupting the very definition of the word itself to suit your agenda. Call it something else.
>>
>>69987730
Yes they do, getting married is a human right. It's 2016 gay marriage should be legal everywhere
>>
>>69993727

There are more than 7 sins britbong.

>>69993686

>Someone is arguing form a religious point of view
>How dare you argue from the same point of view

Mein keks

>>69993700

>They lived miserable lives and had orgies behind their wife's back.

Nope. Some of them just never married and never risked harming another. Leonardo Da Vinci is a great example.

>How is a male living with another male he loves a sin? I can assure you that it is not lust masked as love. Even if it is an illness as you claim, the feelings in a genuine gay relationship are sincere.

You are greek so I assume you are Orthodox, if not mea culpa. But Orthodox scholars and the bible sees it as such.

Also you are assuming I want to force gays to never have feelings towards someone, or express them.

I just don't want them recognized by our laws directly especially with the great risk it brings. If you want to have a lover and you are not displaying it publicly then I don't care.
>>
>>69993963
To clarify, romantic attraction would be Romeo and Juliet's love. They never had sex but there was romance involved. Romantic attraction would be cuddling with your wife. People assume that homosexuality is purely sexual attraction way too often. I could never experience romantic attraction with a woman and neither could any homosexual so living with a woman would be living a life without love.
>>
File: 1459667076252.jpg (64 KB, 600x878) Image search: [Google]
1459667076252.jpg
64 KB, 600x878
Fag here, Id give this up over the chance of being killed by a moslem
>>
>>69994137
>I just don't want them recognized by our laws directly especially with the great risk it brings. If you want to have a lover and you are not displaying it publicly then I don't care.

But the exclusion of not recognizing them in our laws is what breeds degeneracy.

>You are greek so I assume you are Orthodox, if not mea culpa. But Orthodox scholars and the bible sees it as such.

Give me a non scriptural argument about why two males living together in a loving, monogamous, committed relationship are sinning.
>>
File: 1459742168329.jpg (68 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1459742168329.jpg
68 KB, 600x400
>>69987730

It's always Ireland with the same thread every single day. Do you get paid for this? Or are you looking for a final push to come out
>>
>>69987730
I'm bisexual.
I have a boyfriend who lives with me and a lesbian girlfriend. My gf is very dominant and likes to watch me be fucked. I get dressed up for them. A blonde wig, loads of make up, especially lipstick and mascara, tight panties, high heels and stockings.
My gf likes to fuck me with strap on dicks. She drives me crazy when she fucks me.

I'm a fuck toy.
>>
>>69987730
Yes, because I want them to suffer.
>>
Don't see why they can't. They are the best ally against the SJW's so they have their uses in life.
>>
>>69987730
I used to not give a shit. I figured "Hey, who cares? Maybe more weddings will have a positive impact on the economy (ceremonies, registries, vacations, receptions, whatever)."

After the past couple of years? No. I don't think they should marry, because there has to be a fucking line now, and there isn't anymore.

When everything becomes acceptable, nothing is sacred, and the society fucking collapses as a result. The whole "muh slippery slope fallacy" argument against people who don't support gay marriage doesn't fucking hold water either. Look at European countries that have passed it; it's a symptom of rampant multiculturalism that is destroying the fabric of their societies.
>>
>>69993015
Social construct is a marxist concept, not a liberal one.
Just wanted to point that out, I'm not getting into the argument, I don't really care.
>>
>>69994137
>Someone is arguing form a religious point of view
Fyi you can't have laws based on religion in a secular state so you better find a better reason why you are so concerned what other people do with their genitals
>>
>>69994330

>But the exclusion of not recognizing them in our laws is what breeds degeneracy.

Except like a millennia of European Civilization Evolution shows the contrary.

>Give me a non scriptural argument about why two males living together in a loving, monogamous, committed relationship are sinning.
>Non scriptural
>About sinning

That doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>69994137
>I assume you are Orthodox

I am an atheist but I fully support religion. I believe religion is necessary for society to have a moral compass. Atheism always results in hedonism. I would believe if I could but I cannot convince myself, I fully support 99% of Christianity's moral teachings though.
>>
>>69994071
>I don't get why a condition that makes getting pussy as easy as an 8 woman or above getting dick needs a contract thrown in the mix.

We *dont* need that. Its more to do with the concept of equality, than something we want.

There is one group who need marriage, and thats women. Because it gives them entitlement to the man's possessions.

From my experience gay relationships beyond 3 years are very rare. The rare ones that do last beyond that point are usually open, in other words they are fucking other people too.
>>
File: 1458117881801.jpg (27 KB, 441x463) Image search: [Google]
1458117881801.jpg
27 KB, 441x463
>>69994449

>Implying I want Romania to be a secular state and not a christian one
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXI25tcpt-g
>>
>>69994480
>Except like a millennia of European Civilization Evolution shows the contrary.

This is not an arguement, citation needed.

>>69994560
I am a clerical Fascist myself so I share your position. I admire the Iron Guard greatly.
>>
>>69994480
>Non scriptural
>About sinning

Fine, but for as long as the church rejects homosexuality homosexuals will be degenerate subhumans. Do you honestly expect homosexuals to remain Christian when the church tells them that their lives are sinful even if they live morally? Inevitably they hate Christianity and become special snowflake sluts
>>
>>69989415
>they're not harming or bothering anyone
>why would you care?

This argument fucking triggers me because it absolutely misses the point. It's probably the most frequently-used argument to support gay marriage.

>>69987992
This guy understands.
>>
>>69994632

>This is not an arguement, citation needed.

Well considering anti sodomy laws and similar and just the public taboo around them exist for centuries and only until close to their removal the majority of gays have turned degenerate it kinda proves me wrong. If you want we can go case by case, I chose a nation, state the stigma and law, how old it is and how long it took for gays to become the thing we see today.
>>
>>69994854

>wrong
>Brain why you do this

I meant right not wrong.
>>
>>69994560
If that's what you want then godspeed my friend
>>
>>69994854
Gays were degenerate before, it is not just recently. I suggest you research it more.
>>
Marriage is more religious. Religion requires morals. Gays don't have morals. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>69994744
>Do you honestly expect homosexuals to remain Christian when the church tells them that their lives are sinful even if they live morally

But homosexuals don't live morally, look at the stats Pastor Anderson quotes. 4% of married homosexuals claim to be faithful compared to 89% of straights. 1/3 of homos have had over 1000 sexual partners. They make 2-3% of the population yet 30% of child molestations. Actual homosexuals are nothing like the media paints them.
>>
Its hard to argue with low IQ people who actually believe in a god, despite all the evidence to the contrary and the millions of people who are devout and who die horrible agonising deaths.

>>69994988

Religion requires stupidity.
>>
>>69987730

yes.. because freedom
>>
>>69988315
Because those to two aren't arbitrary at all.
>>
>>69994854
>Well considering anti sodomy laws and similar and just the public taboo around them exist for centuries

It is not just the sodomy laws, the source of all degeneracy is Christian rejection. The reason gays have rejected Christian morality is that the church rejected them. Secular acceptance and secular "marriage" means nothing because they represent no moral values. Only Christian acceptance represents moral values.
>>
>>69994854
>the majority of gays have turned degenerate

I assume that is entirely from what you have observed over any empirical sort of data.

Surprisingly, not all gays are also flaming homosexuals, a lot of them are quite ordinary non-degenerate people. You only probably observe this because of the existence of gay pride parades and all the rest of it.

Quite a lot of homosexuals don't put on gay lisps and act queer as soon as they come out. In fact, I think normal gays have always hated those sorts of queers, because they give them a bad name.
>>
>>69994744

Does the church really shun them?

I mean from their point of view it is a sin, but so are a lot of things. Like alcoholism, and I can say a lot of alcoholics hate the church for no reason.

I would say at the very least a sizable percentage because of outrage culture sperged out rather than listening to the priest.
>>
>>69991336
>How the fuck would they even keep track of that?

Talleymarks on their talleywackers.
>>
>>69994523
>The rare ones that do last beyond that point are usually open, in other words they are fucking other people too.

Basically every gay marriage is "open". The contract simply isn't honored, and none of them are interested in honoring it. The only reason they want gay marriage is to stick to the normals, to defecate over their cultures and traditions. You have to fight people like this with fire and steel.
>>
>>69994428
The gays have nothing to do with multiculturalism if that's what you're trying to say. What is your reasoning? That everyone is becoming soft so they vote left? That makes no sense because why wouldn't they be soft if gay marriage isn't allowed. I mean if you're going that route you shouldn't allow gays to vote, but that's wrong because then it would no longer be a democracy.

Gay marriage didn't change anything in our country.
>>
>>69995041
>Religion requires stupidity.
THIS
>>
>>69995113
The church is telling them to live without love.
See >>69994168
Very few people can live without love, the church tells them that they must live without it in order to be moral. Since they are told that they are immoral anyway, it becomes easy for them to reject all Christian morality. The church hates their love and it does not see it as such, it tells them that it is lust.
>>
>>69995177
>honor

That's not how it's spelled in God's country m8.
>>
>>69987730
Everyone who has the capacity to love should be able to marry whoever they please.
>>
File: 1459622220425.jpg (59 KB, 548x618) Image search: [Google]
1459622220425.jpg
59 KB, 548x618
>>69995041

>Muh IQ
>ALL EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY
>RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE STUPID
>>
>>69995177

How many straight marriages fail now days? How many are cheating?

No gays care about "sticking it to the normals". You totally stuck it to yourself with your divorce laws, feminism etc etc. Gays havent fucked up traditional heterosexual life in the West, you let the women do that.
>>
>>69987730
Under the law yes, under God though it's at the churches discretion.
>>
>>69995387
It's funny how christians are usually ghetto niggers or addicts that count on god as their last hope like they need a miracle in life to get by.
>>
>>69995387

there is no evidence to the contrary.

What are the most religious people? Muslims. Blacks. Are these high IQ in your mind?

Lets look at Japan, number 3 in word for high IQ. Less than 40% of Japanese believe in organised religion. If you have examples of high IQ countries with high rates of religion I would love to hear them.
>>
>>69987730

Fuck gays. Dirty little degenerate freaks. Kill them all. Filthy marxist products to destroy our family unit strength and racial population growth. Faggots trying to infiltrate the right-wing should be hanged and hacked to pieces
>>
>>69987730
They deserve two in the back of the head.
>>
>>69995323
>The church hates their love and it does not see it as such, it tells them that it is lust.

Yes because it is lust. The bible makes no distinction between romantic love and burning lust.

But an entirely different word is used for the love of Christ, the love of fellowship, between family, etc. You can grow in that that by volunteering and helping those in need, has nothing to do with sexual immorality. Even among straights they are supposed to be very limited about what is allowed.
>>
>>69995323

>The church is telling them to live without love

No they don't. They just say what their religion says, it's a sin. The church does not order you to do things, or even outright tell you, they recommend things but they know at the end of they day you have free will.

Also how is love without sex in the "moral gays" so similar to love between a man and a woman, when it's similar to how camaraderie between straight men is portrayed in a lot of cultures.
>>
Of course they do, that way they can stop pretending to be oppressed special snowflakes
>>
File: dutch2.jpg (75 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
dutch2.jpg
75 KB, 500x501
>>69988594
Do you support gays if both dudes are hot?
Then join the OFFICIAL
/polgb/ Skype group now!
https://join.skype.com/FX2zfMjQ1HTc
memes are standing by!
>>
>>69995605

Christianity is growing in Japan and China. You just shot yourself there.
>>
>>69991164
freedom of religion means that anyone is free to not obey your arbitraty rules
>>
File: turkey2.jpg (135 KB, 632x322) Image search: [Google]
turkey2.jpg
135 KB, 632x322
>>69989850
Thanks Macedonia. Always knew you were more civilized than your neighbors.
>>
File: fags.jpg (81 KB, 1177x275) Image search: [Google]
fags.jpg
81 KB, 1177x275
God hates fags
>>
You can't use the Bible as an argument the same way I can't use the latest Spider-man comic book as an argument.

No matter how much you like it
No matter how much you believe in it
No matter how much inline with your views on morality you find it

If you do you're an idiot and no reasonable argument will ever change your mind cause you will keep turning to your book to prove me wrong
>>
>>69987730
No
>>
>>69995420
>No gays care about "sticking it to the normals". You totally stuck it to yourself with your divorce laws, feminism etc etc. Gays havent fucked up traditional heterosexual life in the West, you let the women do that.

Yes, actual traditional marriage has already been illegal since 1850s, and illegal in practice by the 1950s, since male no longer permitted to have authority over the woman. Christian "marriage" is outright forbidden even among straights.

But that doesn't change the fact that practically every homosexual "marriage" is open, that there is no reason they would want it other than the equivalent of raising the finger. Either that or attempting to adopt a "straight" word, as they did with the word "gay", to avoid the association with promiscuity, disease and child molestation, which obviously doesn't work.
>>
>>69995700
The church tells you are if you are doing certain things you are immoral. Please let religion apart for a second and tell me, do you think two males who are living in a monogamous, commited and loving relationship are immoral? Is there not a chance that religion may be wrong here? I have read various stories of gays who were religious and living in commited relationships for over a decade, but decided to divorce to please god. Do they deserve such treatment? Was their love so abominable? Do you see no difference between those people and Grindr sluts?
>>
>>69995896
I'm a national socialist atheist and I'm against homosexuality not only because it's immoral/degenerate but it also goes against the natural order of man.
>>
>>69995752
And at the same time IQ levels are dropping lol.
>>
>>69995808
Why would we have to obey arbitrary LGBT rules then? Marriage isn't possible between two men. But magically, when those two men happen to be sexually atracted, they're allowed to change fundamental human definitions and natural laws because...!
>>
>>69992585
as opposed to grovelling and apologising to straight people for my mere existence, forever? doesn't that breed precisely the kind of low self esteem that makes gays be promiscuous in the first place?
>>69992602
i agree
>>69992665
because i deserve to acknowledge my love for my partner like any other law-abiding citizen. straight people with their multiple divorces and vegas marriages clearly take liberties with this particular right and have their partnerships honoured in spite of it so i see no reason why the same can't be said for homosexuals.
>>
>>69987730
I have been wondering, who gets alimony in a divorce?
>>
>>69995605
>Less than 40% of Japanese believe in organised religion.

Not only is Christianity blowing up over there, they had long had an "honor" culture. What is honor? Somehow a culture believing in a mysterious force, worth throwing your life away for, and dedicating a good deal of your time and suffering to, with no way to prove the objective value of it, is not some sort of faith?
>>
>>69996007
Have you been around since cavemen times to confirm no man or woman have had same sex intercourse?
>>
>>69996020

stefan no argument detected
>>
>>69987957
It actually is in my state.
>>
>>69995979

I am going to sort of repeat my point.

If it's not sexual, not even lust. Then how is it that different from camaraderie that forms naturally between men?

If you can show me how then please do.
>>
>>69987730
gays already have the right to marry, just like straight people.

how is it our problem that they insist on marrying someone with the same sex - which is illegal ?
>>
File: 1459812926326.jpg (83 KB, 600x880) Image search: [Google]
1459812926326.jpg
83 KB, 600x880
>>69996122
>You didn't see evolution take place so how could you possibly know that it happened
Great argument, queer.
>>
>>69996020

Nope. IQ falling rapidly in Europe thanks to mass immigration from low-IQ areas (and IQ is 80% genetic), but Japan has kept itself relatively free from that for the time being.
>>
>>69996060
>doesn't that breed precisely the kind of low self esteem that makes gays be promiscuous in the first place?

Gay promiscuity is nothing to do with low self-esteem, it because God has given you over to unhealthy afflictions because of your rejection of him. Evil fruits stem from the rejection of God.

"God's anger is revealed from heaven against all the sin and evil of the people whose evil ways prevent the truth from being known. 19 God punishes them, because what can be known about God is plain to them, for God himself made it plain. 20 Ever since God created the world, his invisible qualities, both his eternal power and his divine nature, have been clearly seen; they are perceived in the things that God has made. So those people have no excuse at all! 21 They know God, but they do not give him the honor that belongs to him, nor do they thank him. Instead, their thoughts have become complete nonsense, and their empty minds are filled with darkness. 22 They say they are wise, but they are fools; 23 instead of worshiping the immortal God, they worship images made to look like mortals or birds or animals or reptiles.

24 And so God has given those people over to do the filthy things their hearts desire, and they do shameful things with each other. 25 They exchange the truth about God for a lie; they worship and serve what God has created instead of the Creator himself, who is to be praised forever! Amen.

26 Because they do this, God has given them over to shameful passions. Even the women pervert the natural use of their sex by unnatural acts. 27 In the same way the men give up natural sexual relations with women and burn with passion for each other. Men do shameful things with each other, and as a result they bring upon themselves the punishment they deserve for their wrongdoing."
>>
>>69996096

1% Christianity in Japan. Certainty blowing up there!!!

Honour is not a religion!! Wtf are you on about? I guess they must be superior to you, as they behave correctly because of just their honour, while you need the threat of a malevolent sky pixie punishing you.

I cannot grasp how people in the first world in the 21st century still havent grasped that all religions are control mechanisms. Dude please try to evolve.
>>
>>69996196
Do you feel the urge to cuddle with a friend? To tenderly kiss him and tell him that you love him? Do you want to fall asleep on his embrace and wake up next to him? Do you want to devote your entire life to him?
>>
>>69996250
I'm straight btw
Just an advocate of logical thinking
Morality is not something set in stone or in the Bible. It has changed over time thanks to logical reasoning and debate.
That's why you don't get slaves anymore
Public executions or
Burning people at the stake
>>
>>69996454
>Honour is not a religion

OK. So there is an invisible force or value, no one really knows what is it, yet people are ready to radically change their lives and choices in pursuit of it, to suffer greatly for it and die for it, without being able to objectively prove that it is a real thing. But somehow you do not see the parallel with religious faith?
>>
>>69996515
>Implying that there's anything wrong with slavery or public executions
>>
File: 1459088807642.gif (21 KB, 304x255) Image search: [Google]
1459088807642.gif
21 KB, 304x255
>>69987730
>deserve
Wut? Who the fuck you think you are, you little shit?
>>
>>69996461

>Kiss, cuddle

I could argue that is closing in on lust, and I can also argue in some cultures that is normal, but they aren't the best ones and it doesn't fully counter.

>Love

This doesn't counter my point

>Devote your entire life to him.

Except some straight men across nearly all cultures and civilizations have done this in the past.

I mean there are such things as (for the lack of an english translation) ties/locks of blood, of cross, creed that two really close people do in which they sort of promises loyalty to each other.
>>
>>69996622
Gotcha
>>
>>69987957
Those guys look pretty gay
>>
File: 1436229506837.gif (2 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1436229506837.gif
2 MB, 286x258
>>69996453
>gay promiscuity is nothing to do with low self esteem
>scripture

lol, k
>>
>>69996563
>Honour is an invisible force
>Honour is like man made religion

>>69996622
>Implying that there's anything wrong with slavery or public executions

Or burning witches at the stake!!! We all know someone who deserves that. WITCH!
>>
>>69996812

You know why straight men are not as promiscuous as gay men? Because the women dont allow you to be. So lets not make out its some great morals you are showing haha.
>>
>>69996818
>>Honour is an invisible force
>>Honour is like man made religion

Yes. What is honor??? Why would someone charge to his death or kill himself and a host of other whacky things even in situations where no one is watching them? If you are going to call religion irrational, you have to call the honor culture irrational.
>>
>>69996750
The sex simply completes the bonding. For me sex is not lustful but rather brings me closer to my partner. There is lust involved like every sexual act, but it is not the primary objective.

>I could argue that is closing in on lust

Is it lustful for you when you cuddle and kiss a woman? Also are there no things apart from sex that you'd feel for a woman but not for a man?
>>
>>69996818
It's logical to have public executions and slaves it isn't to burn people at the stake because muh bible says so.
>>69996751
How?
>>
>>69996984
This. women in general wont fuck if asked to, but if a woman asks a guy to fuck with her, he probably will, put two and two together and you can see why gays fuck a lot.
>>
>>69997084
troll someone else m8 aight
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 400x200
People whose entire world view is anti-traditionalist... pissing and moaning because they want to do something that has no value other than as a traditional ritual.
>>
>>69996818

The bible says to put them to death, not burn them on stakes (which I assume is an invention of the heretical catholic church).

But how is this related to moral questions at all? If witches and necromancers were real, and were really doing horrible things, wouldn't we still want to kill them? The only thing that's changed is our opinion about who is and who is not a real witch, which is a question about facts not ethics.

Likewise, anti-slavery probably stemmed from people not knowing about the nature of humans, from people thinking that low-IQ men could be educated to the same standard as them. We are now starting to notice that this is untrue.
>>
File: Cranky says.jpg (83 KB, 574x413) Image search: [Google]
Cranky says.jpg
83 KB, 574x413
>>69995705
Please, we're waiting.
>>
Not if marriage comes with tax benefits, primarily to encourage procreation and child rearing. They should get those benefits if they adopt though.
>>
>>69997222
So I'm a troll just because I don't want your mental illness to be accepted?
>>
>>69987730
No
>>
>>69997056

>Is it lustful for you when you cuddle and kiss a woman?

I guess lust was the wrong term, biological drive maybe.

> Also are there no things apart from sex that you'd feel for a woman but not for a man?

Hmm... that is kinda hard to think about. If we remove all biological impulse, especially sex and reproduction it lives little behind. Attraction to the other sex for non biological impulses and the fact that they complete each other as both are different in nearly all ways is the thing that is left. Women are the other side of the same coin, and most cultures see marriage to a woman as a necessary thing to become whole.
>>
>>69997473
>biological drive maybe
so lust
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.