[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any complete collection of all Moonman songs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: pierre vogel happy merchant.png (201 KB, 441x266) Image search: [Google]
pierre vogel happy merchant.png
201 KB, 441x266
Is there any complete collection of all Moonman songs?
>>
youtube

also, careful what you post germoney
>>
File: averageturk.png (519 KB, 627x800) Image search: [Google]
averageturk.png
519 KB, 627x800
>>69984549
All those Youtube playlists are missing a lot songs + many other are deleted already
>>
I don't know why you blue-pillers hate Islam when it represents LITERALLY EVERYTHING you want
>>
Probably, but don't count on it

Jewtube takes them down eventually, most songs are reuploads
>>
>>69984624
I know. Imagine neo-nazis (the stormfront tier) would convert to some kind of "German Islam" (i.e. against all degeneracy like feminism and SJWs, but they're allowed to drink and don't do circumcision and other stupid stuff).
The cognitive dissonance of the left would be unbelievable. Either they have to tolerate the nazis because they're now muslims (something Hitler actually would've liked), or they have to face the fact that Islam stands against everything they like
>>
>>69984918
Meh cut out the drinking and keep silent on the penis stuff.

>Either they have to tolerate the nazis because they're now muslims (something Hitler actually would've liked), or they have to face the fact that Islam stands against everything they like
Exactly this. A shame /pol/ falls for the jewish anti-Islam meme
>>
>>69984624
get out mohammed
>>
>>69985051
But Christianity is literally non-degenerate like Islam, but without the bullshit and violence. It's a shame that both the Catholic and Protestant churches have been thoroughly cucked in the last 100 years. The Orthodox church is probably better, but I don't have first-hand knowledge about that.
>>
File: GermanyPOP.png (28 KB, 1346x583) Image search: [Google]
GermanyPOP.png
28 KB, 1346x583
>>69988383
>>69984624
>>69984918

here you go
>>
>>69988383
orthodox is better but then you are getting cucked by the russians.
>>
>>69988956
That's not as bad as I thought. You mean there is hope into the 30s to uncuck Germany and reinstall a ethnic homogenous nation?
>>
>>69989177
depending on how many came in and will keep coming over the next years, the blue line will be higher

but that graph shows there will be as many germans in 2050 as there were in 1900....
>>
I've got some mint Moonman bootlegs but it's gonna cost you a lot of doge coins.
>>
>>69989292
>>69989292
But mostly old people. Still that is a tad uplifting
>>
>>69989358
no?

the trend just goes down and down, and considering less and less of those are young, the population is effectively much smaller for breeding purposes
>>
>>69989474
That's what I said? I'm just saying I thought we're already further gone. If we fix birthrates now or soon it would still be possible to turn back the
>>
>>69989296
I can pay you in rare pepes
>>
>>69989565
barely

breeding population of germany now is probably the same as a normal country of 20 million or 30 million
>>
>>69990795
Which is enough to sustain a race. Each of them 3 kids and we're back to 80 million in a gen. IF we'd fix birth rates that is
>>
>>69991005
Problem is, all women want to work. Plus people are afraid of the costs that having children means, even though Germany actually makes it quite easy (180€/month per child in taxpayer's money, free kindergarten school and uni)
>>
>>69991992
Well, actually I have to correct myself. None of the gf's I had actually WANTED to work. They all expressed their willingness to be housewives and mothers. However, they don't dare to actually live it, because "all other women are working" and the media tells them that being a mother is no job unto itself
>>
>>69992116
destroy the service sector and end globalization
>>
>>69992116
>However, they don't dare to actually live it, because "all other women are working" and the media tells them that being a mother is no job unto itself
Precisely. Again IF we fix birth rates. I feel like the pendulum is (if slowely only) swinging back though. We'll see. It's too bad there isn't a popular right-wing voice in Germany like in anglo countries
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.