[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The True North Shall Be Strong And Free
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 63
File: Canadian Trump.jpg (68 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
Canadian Trump.jpg
68 KB, 620x349
WE NEED A CANADIAN TRUMP!

How do we save our country? Let's face it, the incompetence of the Harper administration caused the Canadian public to lose faith in the Conservative Party so heavily that they elected an even worse leader.

Personally, I think we need to let President Trump become President of Canada in 2017. Trudeau can remain "Prime Minister" while taking his commands directly from Donald, with absolute obedience. He'll be repeating exactly what Trump says in French for the Quebecois with a completely broken look on his face while we all watch. Honestly Trump could probably solve our problems in a matter of 1-3 years, being President of Canada could practically be a side job while he's Making America Great Again. And really, with both of our countries working in conjunction we'll be able to crush ISIS so precisely and with such absolute force, we will forget they even existed when it's time for Donald's 3rd re-election!

Any other ideas? How else do we save our nation?
>>
File: trudeau the cuck.jpg (19 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
trudeau the cuck.jpg
19 KB, 540x304
Someone should kill Justin. He hates Canada.
>>
>>69967690

What chu talkin aboot? What's he done wrong? I mean, sure the liberals are going to spend a lot of money but who cares, right, it's all just numbers in a computer. Besides if the big happening is coming the econemy is going to bottom up anyway so why not spend the money now?
>>
File: trudeau the cuck.png (1 MB, 869x413) Image search: [Google]
trudeau the cuck.png
1 MB, 869x413
>>69968336
>having so little faith in your country that you want to watch it crumble.
>>
>>69968811

I said "if" and besides, IF the happening does occur, our economy won't be the first to circle the drain.

Name ONE thing Trudeau has done wrong so far.
>>
File: gold reserves.jpg (42 KB, 600x376) Image search: [Google]
gold reserves.jpg
42 KB, 600x376
>>69969027
this and the 3 trillion syrian refugees off the top of my head. also brazen endorsement of faggotry
>>
> implying Trump is not going to be the most incompetent US president of the modern world

Don't you see how impossible is it for him to get everyone on his side except the pleb popupation? Imagine how hard will Congress and establishment and the media will grill him. He's already stumbling hard now and we're still in the primaries.
>>
File: 1253743928039.jpg (84 KB, 838x628) Image search: [Google]
1253743928039.jpg
84 KB, 838x628
>>69969148

touché anon

Have some tits, courtesy of Stimpy
>>
you guys HAD Rob Ford

if anything, Donald Trump is the American Rob Ford

nowadays the consensus is that, as ridiculous a man he was, he was actually a fantastic mayor in terms of policies.
>>
>>69969148
Also "they won't let him" legalize weed.

Top cuck
>>
>>69969329
i fapped to this episode so many times
>>
>>69969411

Ford died of cancer. Do you think Trump will too if he gets elected?
>>
>>69967690
>the incompetence of the Harper administration caused the Canadian public to lose faith in the Conservative Party
Give an example of your alleged incompetence.
>>
File: canada leafed.jpg (413 KB, 1431x1428) Image search: [Google]
canada leafed.jpg
413 KB, 1431x1428
Go back to the Canadian red ensign you faggots.
>>
File: drake rob for.jpg (222 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
drake rob for.jpg
222 KB, 960x540
>>69969158
no? What I see is trump rallies have over 20,000 people at them at some of the larger venues, trump has won like 22 out of 31 state contests, people literally cheering "PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP!" with passion at his interviews, every single opponent of his dropping out like flies. Watch Trump win Wisconsin in a shock victory tomorrow, can't wait to hear Lyin' Teds dropout speech.

Democrats are switching to Republicans. Independents are switch to Republicans. Republicans AREN'T becoming Democrats, they're rallying around a complete political outsider who's speaking to the hearts of the American people! Most and more people are waking up to the lies of the globalist liberals and realizing they need a REAL country and a REAL America under a REAL President!

>>69969411
I live in Toronto. My mother and I went to Rob Ford's funeral, as did thousands of people in the city. The leftists LIE and spread their bullshit in this country, Rob Ford was a FANTASTIC mayor! Real estate was lower than it ever was under his office, he always stood his ground and reached out to the people of the city to make it better. Leftists tried to demonize him, and it is true that he had a drug problem and an eating disorder. But honestly, most people looked past those things about him (which he did his best to face, and I believe lead to him developing cancer sadly) because he was just damn GOOD at his job and LOVED being mayor.

Rob Ford's funeral was the most together this city has felt in ages. The leftists will downplay what an enormous outpouring it was but people in this city loved him. He will always be missed. And yes, Donald is a lot like Rob, but quite frankly on a much grander scale and with the faculties to be President of the United States, one of the greatest of all-time.

>>69969502
To be fair it's incredible easy to legally obtain weed. You're just not supposed to possess it, but no one enforces.

>>69969669
No. We're not mama's boys like you cucks.
>>
>>69967690
Canada has been doomed since the Brits allowed the French to remain French. I say that as a French Canadian. As a result, Canada will die, and Quebec will rise as it's own nation-state. Possibly annexing the maritimes along with it.
>>
>>69970282
the french are too drunk and stoned all the time to annex their next door neighbour's asshole

god willing donald will conquer us and Make The True North Great Again
>>
>>69967690
Daily reminder that you're not doing your patriotic duty unless you spam the Commie Broadcasting Corporation article comments sections while using Tor. Every loonie they spend on moderation is a loonie diverted away from on cultural marxist fluff pieces. If we work together with the Australians, perhaps our shitposts can bankrupt the shills or force the government to consider defunding them.

>tfw Harper neglected to privatise the shit out of the Cuck Broadcasting Corporation before weedman came in
>>
File: canada girl.jpg (174 KB, 289x462) Image search: [Google]
canada girl.jpg
174 KB, 289x462
>>69970762
>CBC

goddammit I hate them so much

they put out a mini documentary the other day about the "Rise of Trumpism" and how it's so scary to Canadians. All the men in my family and plenty of the women support Donald Trump, and we're immigrants!
>>
File: rob-ford-new-drug-video-still.jpg (66 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
rob-ford-new-drug-video-still.jpg
66 KB, 620x349
Our crack smoking Rob Ford was our last hope.

Press F to pay respects.

F
>>
File: i wanna rock rob ford.jpg (34 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
i wanna rock rob ford.jpg
34 KB, 600x450
>>69970976
F
>>
>>69967690
>President
FUCK OFF REPUBLICAN
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
>>
>>69969958
ignorant Canadian here, what are some of the stuff he did right other than what you said?
>>
File: bad story bro.jpg (15 KB, 250x325) Image search: [Google]
bad story bro.jpg
15 KB, 250x325
>>69970976

F
>>
I also believe we need someone with a pair of balls in canada.
>>
File: 1459064972856.png (358 KB, 525x349) Image search: [Google]
1459064972856.png
358 KB, 525x349
Canadians need to start circumcising again.

Fewer than 50% of Canadian guys 16-24 are circumcised nowadays. It is unacceptable.
>>
>>69970945
>and we're immigrants!
I hope you're not a chink or mudmonkey.
>>
>>69971537

Oh boy here we go, the kiwis are here.

>takes bait anyway

CIRCUMCISION IS CHILD ABUSE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>69971659

No, it makes it cleaner for people to suck. Have you ever sucked an uncut cock? it's pretty gross tbqh.
>>
Trudeau won because everyone was sick of the Conservatives and because girls think Trudeau is hot.

My legitimate proposal is, we find an guy better looking than Trudeau and make him the Conservative leader. All we need is the female vote and we can be back in power.

The females will want the new hot PM, and all their cuck beta orbiters will agree and vote for him. Us real Conservatives will obviously vote Conservative and we will win the election and restore order to the hellhole that is Cucktin Jewdeau's shit nation, Cuckanada.
>>
File: rob ford.jpg (116 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
rob ford.jpg
116 KB, 1536x1024
>>69971242
oh come on man. the thing i liked the least about harper was how much he needed to suck the queen's cock. do you want us to turn into a caliphate like the UK? I was horrified when I heard trudeau wanted to let in all those refugees, the greatest irony would be if one of those ISIS fighters bombed him after he let them in himself!

>>69971252
not wanting to waste taxpayer money on a public refuge for gay/trans people (we live in the gayest city in North America, this city IS a refuge for gay people). also he privatized waste collection in the city and made sure everyone had access to water. he would take calls in the city office, HIMSELF. if you called the city of toronto mayor's office, Rob Ford himself would pick up the phone and ask you, immediately, what it was about Toronto that you wanted to talk about. People across the city ADORED him, and the leftist cucks HATED him. They COULDN'T understand why his approval ratings were so high and why he won the re-election. It was beautiful. And believe me, if he didn't have to step out of office due to his illness, he would have won the election again. Mass interest in the election declined as soon as Rob Ford announced he was dropping out because he got cancer. Very saddened by his death.

>>69971589
come on dude. it's canada. did you really think I was going to be anything else? it's not my fault my parents are better educated than yours.
>>
>>69971959

Trudeau is hot. Well, he is cute.
>>
File: yamaguchi_000.jpg (11 KB, 236x160) Image search: [Google]
yamaguchi_000.jpg
11 KB, 236x160
Who gives a fuck about Canada

You just keep blaming your problems on the previous ministers

>mah Harper
>mah Campbell
>mah French faggot

Harper was the best thing that happened to you and people give him shit because he stayed in his office and cooked the books so that they don't fall into crisis like the Americans did but you idiots don't Fucking care because he didn't show up to enough gay rallies or sucked enough cock

The general population of Canada is retarded and self centered

Fucking Quebec doesn't even like that's it's part of the same country as the rest

Manifest dynasty can't come soon enough so you can stop being an embarrassment to the western world
>>
File: lolololo.jpg (27 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
lolololo.jpg
27 KB, 300x400
>>69971708

What are you talking aboot kiwi?! It's like delicious beef curtains, more to suck.
>>
>>69972039
I agree that Harper was the best thing that happened to my country, it's a shame the rest of my countrymen are too busy prepping the bull to realize that.
>>
>>69972130

Ugh, licking out pussy is even more gross than that.

Mate.
>>
File: the unstoppable donald trump.gif (103 KB, 350x455) Image search: [Google]
the unstoppable donald trump.gif
103 KB, 350x455
>>69971959
>>69972001
>you'll never watch Donald use Trudeau as a footstool

>>69972039
The general population of Canada isn't even Canadian. Our cuck government lets everyone in these days! Back when my parents moved here you actually had to have credentials to show if you wanted to become a citizen. Now everyone in Tim Horton's can't speak fucking English.
>>
>>69971983
You have to go back.
>>
>>69971708
Can't say I've ever sucked a cock anon but it sounds like you've got some experience with dicks. Guess we'll have to take your expert opinion on it.
>>
>>69972363

It's obvious that I'm a degenerate queer, so yes, you should take my word for it.

Sucking a cut cock is far more pleasant than an uncut one.
>>
File: donald trump fuck you.jpg (94 KB, 635x600) Image search: [Google]
donald trump fuck you.jpg
94 KB, 635x600
>>69972186
I've got a Canadian birth certificate and education, lived here my whole life. There's no "back" for me to go to.

Suck my dick. My family pays taxes like everyone else. Better yet, we're actually employed, which is more than you can say for a lot of these 4chan losers! My mother's a real estate agent and a social worker, my father's a master millwright, my sister's a nurse, my cousin's an optometrist, my uncle has been selling boats for 20 years, my brother's the district manager of a massive construction equipment company and i'm a civil engineer. we probably contribute more to this country than you do. And yes, our last name is Mohamed and we love Donald Trump. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>69971983
If you don't like HM Queen Eizabeth II then you can fuck off and move to a Republic like Brazil or Niggertina
>>
>>69972439
You aren't wanted in the West.

Day of the Rope for you.
>>
File: auschwitz-gas-chamber-P.jpg (375 KB, 1038x539) Image search: [Google]
auschwitz-gas-chamber-P.jpg
375 KB, 1038x539
>>69972439
Educated or not, this is where your kind belong.
>>
>>69972518

Calm down, slow your roll m80.
>>
File: this is why i drone people.jpg (70 KB, 388x290) Image search: [Google]
this is why i drone people.jpg
70 KB, 388x290
>>69972518
>calling some old irrelevant woman with blood iron deficiency "her majesty"

>>69972581
fuck you. when donald is president I'll be first to apply to work on designing the rebar detailing and steel structuring of The Wall.

i report the muslims who try to get me to come to their mosques where they talk about how much they hate america to the police. we need a canadian trump!
>>
>>69972661
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WECI8fPXhvo&ebc=ANyPxKo6gZValYnEDWtRaxkNMw7NlJuihnlOcj2H7yrAyZF-GnSnz5Sezgl6Tsp8iaovgPGbL3s39DfUXuYCJx1NDthcIYnGXQ
>>
File: product722RSMTHR880i.jpg (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
product722RSMTHR880i.jpg
13 KB, 400x400
>>69972695
>
>>
File: emilia clarke lol.gif (1 MB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
emilia clarke lol.gif
1 MB, 245x280
>>69972661
lol at unemployed college dropouts. it's one thing to hate muslims because they want to destroy the west, it's another thing to hate muslims because some brown person got that job you wanted.
>>
>>69972678
I don't know what you're saying, speak English.
>>69972695
>he actually wants a president
Move to South Africa if you want to see what happens when a country becomes a Republic.
>>
>>69972854

Oh my days, pham, are you a Frenchie? do you not understand the Queen's English?
>>
>>69972841
But they do want to destroy the west. Not to mention the fact that they're ugly, smelly, son't have any cultural ties to Canada, and most don't speak English.
>>
>>69972439
Strong.
>>
File: trump black exgf.jpg (65 KB, 620x579) Image search: [Google]
trump black exgf.jpg
65 KB, 620x579
>>69972854
yeah... no. literally what influence does the UK hold over the Canadian sphere? Oh right, nothing. The Queen is practically a mascot. we should just do the smart thing and join America. do you want I think our money will look even better with Trump on it, and we'll even have him in full colour on our bills!

>>69972980
i am not a muslim even though my name is mohamed. my whole family hates muslims because they're retarded. my own father told me he couldn't wait to see trump deport the refugees. i hate it when they try to fraternize with me because they smell like third world countries. i'm so confused, my parents had to try to hard to prove they were worthwhile citizens in the 70s, now they let these pakis who don't know how to drive into the city and give them welfare. my brother gets angry when he has to drive next to them because they think they're still in afghanistan.
>>
>>69973215
>name is Mohamed
Get the fuck out of my country shit skin nigger piece of shit, your kind do not belong here. We are called the great white north, not the great big steamy brown pile of shit. Go back to your Turdistan nation fuck wit cunt.
YOU ARE NOT CANADIAN
YOU WILL NEVER BE CANADIAN
YOU WILL NEVER BELONG HERE
YOU WILL NEVER BE WANTED
The worms won't even eat your decomposing body when you're dead because they don't even want your nasty immigrant piece of shit ass. Fuck off go home and never come back!
>>
Can we just start paying less fucking taxes already?
I make 4000$ net per month, yet I only get 2500$ net. Haven't used the public health system in 10 years, haven't been unemployed, I literally cost NOTHING to our governement.
And the fuckers charge me 1400$ per year for registration of my 2002 600cc sportsbike worth 3000$, while we have winter months and our roads are garbage. I fucking hate Quebec

I'm currently renting a 500$ appartment in a low-income area, because the other option is to purchase a condo and then have half of my pay cheques going into mortage +electricity/utilities/internet.
That would leave me with 1250 per month for food, clothing, gas, insurances, and spending money.

The fuck man, I'm 30 y-o with no kids, I should be doing better than this.
>>
>>69973613

How much did your circumcision cost when you were born?
>>
>>69973685

fuck off Australia, you don't know shit.
Middle class is struggling here
>>
File: certificate of canuckitude.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1362) Image search: [Google]
certificate of canuckitude.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1362
>>69973378
You should be nicer to brown people. You're going to be working for us eventually, and paying us your bills. Don't be surprised if your daughter decides to bring one home.
>>
>>69973685
I think it's like $500 here? Nobody really does it anymore. Here's a secret, Canadians are cheaper than Jews that's why we go down South to buy stuff just to save $10, all the health studies in the world didn't stop us from circumcising, but as soon as our healthcare stop paying for it the rates dropped from over 50% in the 1970's to about 10-15% today.
>>
>>69973851
Don't care if you were born here, go back to wherever your parents are from.
Or go kill yourself and join the rest of your satanic devil worshipers in hell Mudcunt bitch.
>>
File: 1459391838252.png (2 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1459391838252.png
2 MB, 1500x1500
>>69973860
>>69973762

So if I hook up with a 30yo Canadian I am likely to find a cut dick but if I hook up with a 20yo Canadian he will most likely be uncut?
>>
>>69974224
In Quebec we don't cut our dicks because we're not jews. No idea about other provinces though
>>
>>69973974
Thank you based Canada.
>>
>>69974224
I don't know, it depends on the region. Nobody in my gym is circumcised except the grandpas. I think Prince Edward Island and Alberta have the highest rates. I'd imagine places that got a lot of immigration from Europe like Toronto would be much lower.
>>
File: laughing cara.gif (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
laughing cara.gif
1 B, 486x500
>>69973974
do i assume every white guy with a christian name is a christian? why assume every brown person is a muslim? why don't you go back to whichever euro shithole your parents came from? oh wait, the brown people took over that country too!

look, fact is i don't really care. i'm here. my 5 siblings and my parents are here, my aunts and uncles and cousins are here. one of my brother's has two children with a polish woman, my other brother has two children with a portugese woman and I'm dating an irish girl.

we're not muslims and we're probably more hardcore canadian nationalists than the cuckolded white people in this country who are obsessed with liberalism. if you want to know why white people are becoming increasingly irrelevant in canada, the answer is simple: you people do it to yourselves.
>>
>>69974279
>>69974314

Intredasting.

What CI? http://imgur.com/z444fPC
>>
>>69973974
>>69974306
I was born here and I'm on one mission to Sikh and steal your women you pussy white boi muhahahahahahaha inb4 thy took mer woman
>>
File: LibtardZombieHordeZRFZZZZ.jpg (401 KB, 1140x600) Image search: [Google]
LibtardZombieHordeZRFZZZZ.jpg
401 KB, 1140x600
MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN!
>>
>>69974340
Brown people did take over, and we drove them out and today put a wall up to block you niggers from coming in. Faggot liberals from Western Europe might tolerate you turban camel jockeys from culturally enriching their countries but us Eastern Europeans don't want to see anyone Darker than an Irishman roaming our streets. If I can't differentiate you from your shadow than that means I don't want to see you shitskins outside of national geographic magazine.
I don't care what your religion is, I don't care if you're form mars or Kuwait you're not wanted here.
>>
>>69974340

You're ok in my books buddy
>>
>>69974605
You can leave too
>>
>>69974340
You've never been to a small town have you? The fact is, whites hate niggers like you. Even the ones in shitholes like Toronto do. I lived there as a kid, my 8th grade history teacher admitted to hating immigrants, all my friends and their families hate immigrants. Nobody speaks to you directly because we don't like brown people, and some might tolerate your kind and lie just to get through the day without being charged for a "hate crime."
>>
>>69974519
Things that never happen...

Sikhs are okay desu. Just like Muslims they never get white women and stick to their own, however unlike Muslims they are not flooding in like a tidal wave and they tend to respect the country more.

Still need to stop all non white immigration tho
>>
File: CZ322AEWEAAEeKp.jpg (110 KB, 585x518) Image search: [Google]
CZ322AEWEAAEeKp.jpg
110 KB, 585x518
if you don't stop cucking shit up up there, we will annex your ass
>>
>>69974421
I'm like CI 6.5, but that,s all the information you're getting about my dick
>>
File: emperor-let-the-butthurt.png (133 KB, 361x358) Image search: [Google]
emperor-let-the-butthurt.png
133 KB, 361x358
>>69974646

Make me you pussy.
>>
>>69974519
Those girls aren't white.
>>
>>69974735
*steals meme*
>>
File: Alberta-Red-Ensign2.gif (14 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Alberta-Red-Ensign2.gif
14 KB, 600x300
FOR QUEEN COUNTRY GOD AND CIVILIZATION!!
STRING UP THE LIBERAL TRAITORS!!
WE MUST BE A TRUE NORTH STRONG AND FREE!!!
>>
File: trump lol.gif (4 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
trump lol.gif
4 MB, 720x404
>>69974565
ok so you're actually just an unemployed, dumb redneck with no rationality at all.

i hope you enjoy living in canada when we have an asian/brown prime minister who helps donald trump make canada great again.

>>69974685
>>69974697
when I read posts like this I feel very proud of my little half-white nieces and nephews who are all named mohamed. funnily enough my sister only dates brown guys despite my brothers deciding to settle down with whiteys. your 8th grade teacher was probably upset that he graduated from professor Khan's class with a C- from university and only managed to become.... an 8th grade teacher.

>>69974735
please hurry up and free us from the liberals, uncle donald!
>>
>>69974697
I understand your point. I'm against letting in Muslims. But as long as Canada doesn't become into Germany or Sweden where random girls are being raped by Syrians rapeugees. I just hate leftist faggets but most right wing cunts are just as retarded. I'm for a secular society
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 570x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 570x380
>>69974889
God save our gracious queen
Long live our noble queen
God save the queen
>>
>>69971537
Yea this, uncut cocks are weird looking
>>
>>69974807
Maybe you should stop eating so much fat ass, your diabetes have cause you to go colour blind.
>>
File: stephen%20harper1.jpg (18 KB, 240x307) Image search: [Google]
stephen%20harper1.jpg
18 KB, 240x307
This man was a hero. He was pushing the system in the right direction. The problem he had was appeasing the Liberal media. He should have split the country and went to war and purged all of the Liberals.
>>
>>69974974
A woman born in the 20s? Graduate from a nigger's class? You make me laugh. Canada annot be made great by a chink or mud PM because chinks and muds are not Canadian.
>>
File: 1459833582393.png (583 KB, 614x584) Image search: [Google]
1459833582393.png
583 KB, 614x584
>>69974984
>its no big deal guys
>we'll do it so much better than every other country!
arrogance and ignorance living in harmony.
>>
>>69974974
It doesn't matter what you say, your people are envious of the success of the west and are trying to piggy back off what we built because your own kind are incapable of the kind of success your family only ever got to experience reading about in a text book... If they were lucky enough to even have an education.
You're lucky that we were generous enough to give you an opportunity here but your kind are pushing us harder and harder everyday. You shit skins will get what's coming for you, it's impossible for you to avoid giving in to your natural and dangerous animalistic urges.
>>
>>69975044

As an Americuck, you've probably never seen a real uncut cock, is that right?
>>
File: tru1459645139583.png (1 MB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
tru1459645139583.png
1 MB, 1536x1152
Fixed!
>>
>>69975137
I still don't understand the leftist and Muslim alliance
>>
>>69975085
He wanted to change back Canada day to dominion day, a name change that the Liberals did without a vote. Under the liberals you can always rely on one thing. Your voice will never be heard.
>>
>>69975137
I ain't religious faggets. I don't have time to belive in magic man in the sky. For all I care Canada can get rid of religion and I wouldn't give a fuck. It's just funny how you fags get so butthurt about being picked on for once.
>>
>cutting your dick

do we cut out pussy lips ? no. and therefore we shouldn't cut dicks. God made us that way, deal with it you fucking Jews
>>
>>69975202
Only in porn, gay fwend. They look like dog penis sheaths
>>
>>69975304

So locker rooms in USA are 100% cut?
>>
File: peterZT3-for-web.jpg (1 MB, 960x966) Image search: [Google]
peterZT3-for-web.jpg
1 MB, 960x966
>>
>>69975267

It's simple, we let them come live here, they don't bomb us.
>>
>>69975258
Kek. Is this your guys king or whatever you have?
>>
File: 1459624151617.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459624151617.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>
File: donald trump and muslim woman.png (675 KB, 555x430) Image search: [Google]
donald trump and muslim woman.png
675 KB, 555x430
>>69975172
my parents grew up in a country that was shit. they were the smartest people in their classes but who cares, it was like being the smartest kid with down's syndrome. so they moved to a country that isn't shit and now we all own houses and have nice jobs and white people ask us for advice.

you need to stop confusing the hoardes of retarded refugees who flood this country with people who are actually adding to it.

>>69975095
>chinks and muds are not Canadian.
We are now, whitey. Justin Trudeau will probably step down and personally appoint a radical muslim Prime Minister himself at the rate things are going. Let's hope Jesus Christ let's Donald Trump become President so he can appoint someone competent to be Prime Minister.

ok that's enough shitposting from me for one night

Make Canada Great Again!
>>
>>69975340
Yea mostly, I don't remember if I happen to see an uncut old man cock at the gym or something to be completely truthful familia
>>
>>69974340
because most "brown" people are muslims, probably.
>look I know 90% of us are Islamic cancer, but I'm not so thats like... ummm totally different because my anecdotal evidence beats reality!
>yeah!
>>
>>69975460

Will you get your kids cut?
>>
>>69975375
But they still do
>>
File: harper%20closeup.jpg (18 KB, 251x183) Image search: [Google]
harper%20closeup.jpg
18 KB, 251x183
>>69975397
HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM OUR KING!
HE IS A HORRIBLE PERSON!
STEPHEN HARPER IS MY KING!
>>
>>69975543
Is he the cuck candidate to become the next king or something?
>>
>>69967690
Trump should just annex us instead of building a mexiwall tb h
>>
File: lol shia.gif (1 MB, 369x268) Image search: [Google]
lol shia.gif
1 MB, 369x268
>>69975461
look i could assume all of you white people are dumb rednecks, and sadly my experience in canada is that it's better to pair yourself up with an asian or a brown person or even an african person in university projects because god knows in this country, white kids are fucking stupid. but I don't because I'm a nice guy and I assume some of you white people must have brains.

it's called being rational, you should try it sometime.
>>
>>69975454
Your parents should have fixed their own country if they were so great. Nobody white considers you Canadian. Not even Liberals. They might call you a "Pakistani- Canadian" or "Chinese- Canadian" but never a true Canadian.
>>
>>69975516
I did
>>
>>69975634

How old are they now?
>>
>>69975670
It's getting kinda weird, bud
>>
File: 1459395470152.png (392 KB, 478x410) Image search: [Google]
1459395470152.png
392 KB, 478x410
>>69975579
He is the Eminent Lord Harper.
The only other man that came close to his greatness is this man. Ralph Klein.
>>
>>69974984
None of,those white,women in your,pics are going home with them tho senpai. I live in London and I literally never see white women with any type of shitskin
>>
>>69975703

Do you reckon they're well hung?
>>
>>69975616
This is why we don't give white people jobs. More and more immigrant CEOs are increasing discrimination against whites, sadly. We're nice enough to come here and pay taxes and make your country better, and you treat us like ass with your unfounded sense of superiority. You're just as much immigrants as us. I guess it's your fault Europe's such a shithole, you clearly failed at fixing that continent and you clearly abandoned it one after another. You reap what you sow.

We immigrants are going to systematically take control of this country. Not because we hate you or anything, simply because the people who move here are usually better citizens than the people who are born here. Asians have completely conquered Vancouver and most of British Columbia, expect the trend to immigrants taking over metropolitan Canadian cities to continue as long as white people continue to be so utterly incompetent.

Again: you reap what you sow.
>>
>>69975829
Alright now, are you jacking off lad?
>>
>>69967690
WOW, DAS RACIS AND INTELERENT, SCREENED AND REPORTED, HAVE FUN IN THE POKEY FAGGOT.
>>
>>69975516
I'm uncut and been pretty much shamed for it my whole life by American society.

All of my girlfriends have come directly from Europe either by mere chance.
>(highschool love interest was an immigrant from Russia)
or by the power of the internet.

I'll tell a brief story.
>be me, 21 year old single guy
>go over to my married friend's house for board games
>they invited some single girl too, friend of his wife.
>overall everything is fun, and I feel very comfortable just being absolutely ridiculous in the spirit of fun.
>all of the sudden the single girl starts talking a lot, changing the mood into more of a conversational piece.
>for some reason brings ex-boyfriends
>tells the story about how she shamed/mocked him for being uncut.
>says she will never date an uncut guy again.
>his wife nods in agreement, my friend actually speaks up and announces: Im so glad my parents got me circumcised!
>everyone together, yeah it really does look so much better blah blah.
>I just sit there awkwardly pretending to agree
>mood is ruined, go home shortly after.
>>
>>69975951

Why do you ask? :)
>>
>>69975876
Go home and fix your own country. We don't need you. You're here to leech off of the great free country of opportunity that the Canadian ancestors bled for. Go home. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>69975876

Okay I don't like you anymore.

I rescind my
>>69974605
>>
File: kevin-o-leary-trading-card.jpg (100 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
kevin-o-leary-trading-card.jpg
100 KB, 620x349
O'Leary Trump 2020. Make North America Great Again!
>>
>>69976001
This guy
>>
>>69975876
>Canada and Europe are shitholes
They're shitholes because liberals and jews flooded us with your kind and they destroyed our countries.
>>
File: rat.png (345 KB, 548x411) Image search: [Google]
rat.png
345 KB, 548x411
>>69975994

Poor anon, why are you uncut? European parents? hippies?
>>
File: 1455920684245.jpg (300 KB, 634x646) Image search: [Google]
1455920684245.jpg
300 KB, 634x646
>>69975601
Mate if you're Arab but you renounce the Muslim faith you're okay in my book, don't know about the other faggots here though.
>>
File: tru1459647628776.jpg (322 KB, 1080x727) Image search: [Google]
tru1459647628776.jpg
322 KB, 1080x727
>>
>>69975994
>go over to my married friend's house for board games.
But why?
>>
>>69975601
that was some weak bait that in no way addressed the statement provided nor did it justify your original stance in any way.

confirmed for a petty troll at best.
>>
>>69976068
The way he is calling out the retarded leadership of the Ontario government is amazing, this guy would make for a great prime minister and wouldnt be as polarizing to Canadians as Trump is. I think he could have a good chance, looking at the way weedman is running things in to the ground, just like his father. He is Canada's last hope. O'Leary for leader of the conservative party and PM!
>>
>>69976076

Are you kids fuckable at least? (and legal ofc :))
>>
File: Trudeau2.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1708) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau2.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1708
>>
File: trudeau.png (56 KB, 808x790) Image search: [Google]
trudeau.png
56 KB, 808x790
>>
>>69976159
Idk why honestly, I guess because my family was closer to its European roots than most Americans.
My Grandfather was an immigrant from Slovakia so my father probably took his advice on the issue.

>>69976198
Im not a total autist believe it or not.
>>
>>69976276
Don't ever fucking reply to me again!
>>
File: IMG-20160403-WA0022.jpg (95 KB, 917x959) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160403-WA0022.jpg
95 KB, 917x959
>>
>>69976392

Are you good looking at least and decent cock size and it doesn't look hideous?
>>
>>69976394
This is not a good place to be if you don't want to be offended
>>
>>69976503
well I have a fast track to any slavic women, so thats not bad.
Because I'm mixed with them and with their surname but American and exotic looking.(to them)
Bitches love something that is familiar yet different. So they tend to think I'm attractive.

To Americans I'm maybe a 6/10. Not ugly but forgettable, which is probably why I've never had an American g/f. I could have had one but she was ironically pretty fat so I declined.
>>
File: Melania Trump follows the Law.jpg (69 KB, 779x434) Image search: [Google]
Melania Trump follows the Law.jpg
69 KB, 779x434
>>69976175
islam is retarded. we need trump

>>69976199
>all brown people are muslim terrorists
>all chinks have small dicks
>why can't I find a job?
>why do white girls keep dating black guys?

you just sound retarded. my stereotype of a white person is a liberal dumbass who gets all their news from stephen colbert and jimmy fallon. i blame that stereotype on the thousands of white people i've met who fit the bill. but again, i'm not retarded enough (like yourself) to think that's all white people.

>>69976033
>>69976034
>>69976084
I only tell the truth. I see it all the time, disenfranchised white youths can't understand why Pajeet and Chan are getting so much better marks than them or get the job they wanted. the white kids from small towns who goto university and are scared of minorities, never mind those minorities can barely speak english but somehow get a much better mark than they do. The white kids who go on about how cool Justin Trudeau is on facebook while their immigrant classmates are studying for exams. These kids from other countries are just plain HUNGRIER for success. They turn the WHITE kids into the welfare babies and student debt slaves! It's simply a matter of competence.

Listen, you're not going to make this country better by irrationally hating immigrants or their children. You just have to do better.

I thought you guys liked capitalism and free market. Why do you get so upset when it works properly?
>>
File: image.png (167 KB, 894x598) Image search: [Google]
image.png
167 KB, 894x598
>>69976667
It's a meme lad
>>
>>69975137
Harper fucked up by making the niqab an issue. Ever since P.E.T our "multiculturalism" has fucked our country and leaders have to be careful about what they say. While Harper wasn't the best, he had some good ideas but he played up that issue too much when he should have talked about Shariah law in general. He wasn't much of a nationalist, but I think he recognized Canadian identity is important.
>>
>>69976481
>posting an april's fool
why?
>>
File: 225-WA0046.jpg (316 KB, 960x845) Image search: [Google]
225-WA0046.jpg
316 KB, 960x845
>>69976778
Kek, because he is such a cuck the story is believable.
>>
>>69976753
>if I just put words in your mouth then attack them, I'll win!
Doesn't work that way, Mohammad.
The fact is nearly all "brown" people named Mohammad are muslims, which is why people assume they are muslims.

The only races with sizable atheist communities are East Asians, Jews, and Whites, statistically speaking. You can build whatever strawman you want, you can try to deflect attention with bait but neither change reality that you're arguing a losing battle from an inherently hypocritical stance because you're a dumbass/troll.

I will address another point.
Not all Muslims are terrorists, but the vast majority of terrorists are Muslims.
Care to argue another losing battle, dumbass?
>>
>>69976995
yeah I agree it totally looks like something he would do
>>
>>69976763
The niqab thing wasn't a mistake.
Harper did the honest thing and stood up for Canadian society.
This emphasizes the need to separate from these Libtards.
These Anti-Canadians won't be a part of our new state.
>>
File: 1459815253932.png (310 KB, 900x904) Image search: [Google]
1459815253932.png
310 KB, 900x904
>>69976995
found the subversive frenchman
>>
File: tttt.jpg (154 KB, 408x634) Image search: [Google]
tttt.jpg
154 KB, 408x634
>>69977012
>>69976753

Chinks and Pajeets get through Uni by cheating, either bribing or paying others to write assignments.

Then they get in the workforce and suck ass until they're fired and go back to their own country.

Indians, this is the quality of their communication skills (email received today by one at work, allegedly with a degree from an Australian Uni)

>Thank you and I have advised ** according.

>In a sprite of cooperation and best for operations could you include Kushma and Jacque from ** Commercial into all future email of this natural. I have included their email in the CC to this one for you records.

Affirmative action motherfuckers.
>>
>>69977244
Why do people on /pol/ think I'm French? I'm from a white town in Ontario.
>>
File: 1459472552426.png (70 KB, 923x728) Image search: [Google]
1459472552426.png
70 KB, 923x728
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>69977335

Forgiveness prease
>>
>>69977191
It hurt his campaign a lot. I agree with him on the issue but him taking a strong stance and focusing on it so much was not great. It shows how cucked Canada is that something logical as being able to identify someone for an official government event is controversial. I hate what this country is becoming.
>>
>>69977437

You have turned into raging megaclucks
>>
File: mike mohamed.jpg (84 KB, 468x599) Image search: [Google]
mike mohamed.jpg
84 KB, 468x599
>>69977012
>stereotypes are always true
this guys is a mexican american football player named mohamed who plays for the denver broncos

honestly the easiest way to tell if someone is a muslim is to just ask them. if they don't seem like a terrorist, they're probably not a muslim.

yes the terrorists are all muslims. this is why my family hates muslims.

>>69977245
>I know I'll just make shit up to explain why immigrants are doing better than white students

this is so sad.

just admit that some guy from a third world country is better at calculus than you.

these chinese people teach their kids derivatives at age 12 and 13, that's why they outpace western students so well.
>>
>>69977437
39% voted for Trudeau and the party that has led us through 80% of confederation, and only did so after a decade of CPC reign.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>69977493

http://www.independent.co.uk/student/news/uk-universities-in-plagiarism-epidemic-as-almost-50000-students-caught-cheating-over-last-3-years-a6796021.html

>The newspaper also found international students - from outside the European Union (EU) - to be the worst offenders, coming out as being more than four times as likely to cheat in exams and coursework, according to data obtained through the Freedom of Information Act.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jnylander/2015/07/13/how-chinese-students-are-cheating-to-get-into-u-s-universities/#4affe69f1573

>Ghostwrites, dubious consultants and falsified applications are being used by many of the Chinese students who apply to enroll at U.S. universities,

>According to a 2010 report by Zinch China, 90% of all recommendation letters for Chinese applicants to U.S. universities are fake. What’s more, 70% of application essays are not composed by the student, while 50% of grade transcripts are falsified.

It's all real, familia, I encourage you to do research.
>>
>>69969148
Why did you guys actually elect him?
>>
File: 724983943.jpg (49 KB, 1023x683) Image search: [Google]
724983943.jpg
49 KB, 1023x683
>>69977570
You failed to make any kind of point
>>
>>69977690
see >>69977570

Main reason most people voted for him but won't admit is this: http://www.budget.gc.ca/2016/tool-outil/ccb-ace-en.html
>>
>>69977690
Mostly because of people strategically voting against Harper. People who didn't know shit and gave in to the "stop Harper" meme. Uneducated cucks who buy the stupid liberal jargon ruined the election.
>>
>>69977706
Conservatives went from 5.6m voted to 5.5m votes. The LPC recieved less than 40% support. You must be 12 years old if you think this is doom and gloom, shit the USA elected a negro with a majority twice.
>>
File: GreaT NA small.png (2 MB, 1250x1750) Image search: [Google]
GreaT NA small.png
2 MB, 1250x1750
>>69976068
>>
>>69972695
good for you, you might be a model minority and all that, but here are some genetic facts:
>arabs and menas are the most inbred people in the world
>even withoiut racism we don't such genetic garbage in the Western Genepool.
Since racial conscience is the ultimate morality.... you have to go away from our homelands . Go to yours and build, don't just leech from opportunities and economies White Man created.
>>
>>69977824
You're not even coherent, what the fuck are you talking about? I literally can't even tell your position with the retarded way you speak.
>>
>>69976068
>MFW these racist retards don't realize O'Leary is half shitskin. LOL.
>>
>>69980272
It should be noted that his mother is a Lebanese Christian though. Still a lot better than a Mudslime.
>>
>>69967690
All because pretty much all right wing individuals need to be deported and the jibberal blowservatives, disbanded
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.