[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix black people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 14
File: 1450259932904.jpg (47 KB, 599x458) Image search: [Google]
1450259932904.jpg
47 KB, 599x458
Charity, creating an artificial black middle class by giving them jobs and education they didn't deserve or qualify for isn't working so how do you stop blacks from being such useless, white hating pieces of shit?

How do you teach a race that hates education and hard work the value of education and hard work?

If you're a black, functioning member of society how did you do it?
>>
>>69074323
The same way Hilter tried to solve the jewish question.
>>
I try really hard not to be racist. I don't WANT to have a problem with black people innately. But I just can't toss aside the fact that so many black men I see are selfish, rude, violent, brutish, and animalistic. They're constantly acting as if life is all about being "hard" and a "gangster" and that it's completely okay to go around swinging your dick and bullying people. Just the other fucking day I'm walking on the sidewalk in my city and a black guy on a bicycle comes bowling down the sidewalk right at me. I try to get out of his way and I swear, he actually shifted direction at me as if he was trying to hit me. Why? What the fuck is with black people that makes them so aggressive? And then they act surprised when people are racist?
>>
File: black culture.png (337 KB, 1325x1800) Image search: [Google]
black culture.png
337 KB, 1325x1800
Literally kill all blacks who can't pass an intelligence test.

The problem of the blacks is niggerdom, and niggerdom stems from low intelligence. Remove all the niggers and the blacks have the potential to be a somewhat functioning race as a whole.

We also completely decimate the entirety of the South African population and send a large portion of our own blacks to repatriate. This time though we don't use a NID (nigger is disguise) like Nelson Mandela to rule the country. This gives them a sense of ownrship of their own country from which they can rebuild into whatever they can make it to be. If they fuck it up that time then they just have to face facts that blacks are literal sub humans.
>>
get them jobs
get them off welfare
get them through school WILLINGLY
>>
Step one is to cut welfare and government assistance.
How you fex the culture, and reverse the years of being told that they are responsible for none of their actions and that everything that's wrong with them is because of white people, IDK.
But they will either get jobs and become productive, or starve.
>>
By living in an all white area.

>Grew up poor (in a poor white area)
>Was the only black guy in my school system from the senior class down to the 5th grade class, across all 3 elementary buildings)
>Was related to 3/5 of the black girls

Now I'm a socially awkward white dude trapped in a black guy's body. In college for medicine, to boot.
>>
File: 1398446401357.jpg (16 KB, 350x345) Image search: [Google]
1398446401357.jpg
16 KB, 350x345
>>69074323
>people
>>
>>69074634
You sure it wasn't one of those awkward shuffles were you go one way and the other guy goes the other way?
>>
>>69074926
So how bad was this institutionalized racism we keep hearing about? Did you have a shit time or do you think being black may have helped your entry into college?
>>
File: 25.jpg (109 KB, 502x722) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
109 KB, 502x722
Make them the way they were in the past
>>
>>69074634
I've only been working in a jail for one month and I see that my prejudiced views were all true.
>>
>>69074926

So.. one black family per white area?

That ain't gonna work, not enough of us to go around

Lincoln should have shipped you all back
>>
>>69074323
End the welfare state.
>>
>>69074323
Someone shop her shirt to say dindu nuffin
>>
>>69075260
I transferred out of that hick town sophomore year. I'll admit, I was young and stupid, didn't want to learn, finished 9th grade with a 2.6 GPA

>Transferred to a Missouri HS
>Friend/Former GF committed suicide (Was my wake up call)
>Pulled GPA up from a 2.6 to a 3.8 (I was in some higher level classes, hence the 9th grade fucking up my HS GPA)
>Scored a 33 on the ACT

I did my work myself. I did accept a 2 year 2000 dollar black people scholarship, though :^)

Most of the racism I've encountered in my life was from other black people.

>>69075641
kek'd. Part of the problem is our shitty culture. And black people not willing to try.

Schools can throw all the money they want at inner cities, but it's not gonna make the students try any more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsTCsmqkezQ (Start at the 1:05 mark, it's not long, spare a minute.)

Watch this, this perfectly explains the problem (I don't personally believe in all the montra bullshit at the end. But when he yells at the students, that explains the problem)
>>
>>69075717
Shirts on inside out. They stormed the house and caught the bitch while she was naked, and made her throw on the nearest garment before they hauled her ass out.
>>
>>69075406
Despite their dapper apparel, they were shit even back then
>>
>>69074323
Re-enslavement for another few hundred years, followed by a proper emancipation completely different from when the North just unchained all niggers and set them loose. The transition must follow a gradual move from institutionalized laborer to paid indentured servitude to 2nd class citizen with limited rights, with full citizenship granted on conditional basis. Each stage must have a set of civic standards that blacks must conform to as a whole before the next tier of benefits will be granted. Being a violent thieving thug guarantees they will live and die in a holding cell with a bare minimum of food. Indentured servitude will be like having an assigned job with pay. This should ideally be in place for a few decades to ensure that a majority of blacks gain economically marketable skills and are productive. Nonconformists can always march back to jail and or be deported to an African nation of their choice and be declared persona non grata. There is some leeway on the type of occupation based on demonstrable skills and encouraged initiative to learn marketable skills, but hard labor is always the baseline option for those who can't be trained. Once 80% of blacks can be counted as productive skilled laborers, 2nd class citizenship can be implemented, allowing for a degree of participation in national politics but only for matters and policies that concern blacks. Designated black-only residential zones will be set up, and are expected to be maintained and locally governed by blacks. Whites will still determine policy on a federal level, and offer guidance or military intervention as needed. The goal is to educate them on how the civics of white society works and to emulate it. Travel to white territories will be limited by monthly passes that must be renewed pending evaluation for good behavior. Full citizenship will be offered once majority of blacks demonstrate that they can form self-sustaining communities with low crime and high economic productivity.
>>
>>69074323
Shit thread.

Everyone knows niggers can't be taught. They just need to be gassed.
>>
File: FatsDominoTheImperia_1.jpg (88 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
FatsDominoTheImperia_1.jpg
88 KB, 1000x1000
>>69076284
Not true
>>
File: LouisArmstrong.jpg (32 KB, 948x532) Image search: [Google]
LouisArmstrong.jpg
32 KB, 948x532
>>69076399
>>
>>69074323
You cant fix something that can never be repaired to begin with. I dont you think realize the majority of negros are humans that operate from simple simian impulses. The animal behavior negros do is IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO STOP DOING.
>>
>>69076063
I've seen that speech before and it's amazing, kudos to him, however I strongly disagree with him playing the slavery card, reinforcing the myth that surviving slavery was somehow an impressive achievement.

IMO blacks need to swallow their pride on that one and admit that whites did not start slavery, they finished it, and slavery was tremendously beneficial to the black man overall.
>>
File: 51578-2-1376267312.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
51578-2-1376267312.jpg
65 KB, 500x500
>>69076416
>>69076416
>>69076399
none of these bands are degenerate like what we have now

obviously, black people have had a 'fall from grace' if you will, somehow a culture has been created in the last few decades that condones crime and degeneracy
>>
>>69076294
but what do we do with white trash?
>>
>>69076497
Those are the equivalent of posting picture so nigger athletes in this time, dont let the appearance fool you the nigs were as bad as they were now as they were back then.
>>
Unlike kikes who serve no net benefit to society even if endlaved, niggers make fine chattel. There's no need to exterminate niggers, just bring back slavery and inject free manuel labor back to the work force. The capital produced will free up whites to pursue the higher goals, as is proper.
>>
File: url.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>69076637
that just isn't true. we need to base the content of blacks on their character and not their color. Ella Fitzgerald was black but she never 'chimped' out for lack of a better word. an argument like the one you present is irrational and doesn't get us anywhere
>>
Shit's all completely fucked as nothing fucks over blacks as much as other blacks.

You need to completely eliminate the "fuck work yolo smoke weed erryday" generation who keep fucking up the next generation with rap music, drugs, gangs, etc.

Even now when one of the blacks tries to escape this horrible community, they haze him and meme him for "pretending to be whitey".

There is legions of stupid nogs dragging down everyone around them. They perpetuate this image of MUH STREET CRED where they constantly wanna emulate rich black rapper behavior. They all consider the only way to "make it" to be with street shit, sell drugs, make rap music, shit like that. They see those rich blacks act like pimps and that's what they wanna do. If you show them a normal, financially stable family, they dislike it. The final nail in the coffin is that most blacks are completely irresponsible, which leads to them impregnating and then ditching every female in range, which in turns leads to the worst case of single mother syndrome in a new generation.

It's completely fucked.
>>
>>69074323
Gib them jobs, not medats. Or more incentivise job creation in black areas. Poor white areas too. The South.
>>
>>69076487
Yeah, and the funny thing is blacks today don't even realize it was africans back then that were selling their own for the profit.

If I were a slave back in the 16-1800s, and I could see my decendants today vs the decendants of the slave traders today, you can bet I would go on that boat.

Slavery and the bullshit that happened after was that, bullshit. but we are in a time today where literally the biggest threat to us is ourselves.

I don't worry about the KKK bothering me*, even when I drive through small towns with a population of 150 on my commutes home. It's only when I'm going through St. Louis or something that I feel the need to make sure my doors automatic lock feature still works.

My dad made sure I didn't know what it was like to grow up in the ghetto. Now I'm gonna do my part to make sure my kids don't know what it's like to grow up in poverty.

How do you fix the problem? Stop throwing money at it and fix the culture.

Sorry for this rant.

*Gotta watch out for them police, though. They shoot niggas.
>>
>>69076497
I'll tell you how. BET. Have you ever watched that shit? It taught a whole generation how to behave like idiots and blame all your troubles on the white man..
>>
File: Bill_K.jpg (53 KB, 323x400) Image search: [Google]
Bill_K.jpg
53 KB, 323x400
>>69076750
if anything, saying that blacks are intrinsically degenerate/inferior is bad thinking, and does not promote black culture to improve, like the way it was during the 50s and prior. We should be pushing for blacks to assimilate into our culture, and to not promote degenerate materialization like jordans or rap music, as these promote the current black culture that we agree is bad.

If blacks and whites are the same, culturally, then we can be together, and we can be peaceful. the 50s has already proved that if we do that, it can work.
>>
The "racism" chip on nigger's shoulders has given them all the idea that everyone owes them something.
When faced with a life of hard work for success, they balk and would rather be given the things that they need.
This is parallel to the fact that they feel they no longer have to conform to societal expectations of decency, ethics, law, and conduct.
Instead, they put their energy into building their own personal bravado and demanding respect from others.
>>
File: 1458917075694.png (325 KB, 1851x2818) Image search: [Google]
1458917075694.png
325 KB, 1851x2818
>>69076763
>Even now when one of the blacks tries to escape this horrible community, they haze him and meme him for "pretending to be whitey".

This is exactly what happened to me, but oh well. I don't care anymore, I want to be like my grandpa who served his time in this country, lived through a time when blacks weren't able to much and still managed to get American dream before died.

I want that dream my grandpa had, he had the house, the wife, and kids. I do my part BTFO liberals who step on our flag. Nothing gets me more angrier than seeing someone step on our flag
>>
>>69074926
At least you will be able to make rent
>>
>>69076668
>Unlike kikes who serve no net benefit to society even if endlaved

Literally the most retarded statement I ever heard. Please go kill yourself. I am ashamed that we are both Americans.
>>
>>69077041
So did your father plan your life this way? He was apparently wise enough to keep you away from nog culture. You say you resisted this plan initially? why?

>blacks today don't even realize it was africans back then that were selling their own for the pro

>If I were a slave back in the 16-1800s, and I could see my decendants today vs the decendants of the slave traders today, you can bet I would go on that boat.

Based black man.
>>
>>69074926
This song goes out to the Black Lives Matter movement
Shout out to Darren Wilson and the officers that dropped Freddy Gray.
Congratulations to the one and only Michael Brown, one year free of crime, you did it.

Rob a store, fuck a whore, do the time,
Blame whitey for your crime
Thats all you niggers do

Moon man, moon man, black lives matter.
>they're worse than fecal matter
Moon man, moon man, black lives matter.
>they're worse than fecal matter

gather all your babboon faces in the regular places,
And well get our AKs and get our way
If the race war comes we'll end it all in a single day
>>
File: anthonystokes0401new.jpg (99 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
anthonystokes0401new.jpg
99 KB, 601x601
>>69077132
Now, i'm not saying that white's should match their culture to blacks, like pic related. that would be chaos, very degenerate. Instead, we need some sort of conservative movement that can destroy this horrid culture that the blacks have, that can restore a lawful culture to the blacks, the way they were, and then some. Obviously this isn't going to happen any time soon to my knowledge, but i'm just presenting a counter argument too this idea that pol has in which blacks are inferior 100%, while it is only the current culture they have.
>>
>>69076623
Look at what % of whites actually qualify as trash. The majority of whites are middle to upper class. Going by welfare stats, ~19million white Americans are on welfare. Assuming those are the "trash", that's only 6.3% of the 300+million whites residing in the US. Which means the remaining 93.7% are productive citizens. So to answer your question, NOT A DAMN THING. Because 6.3% of a population acting like deadbeat twats is not a problem.

By comparison, I'm only proposing that 80% of blacks to stop acting like deadbeat niggers, which they can't even manage today. ~12million blacks are on welfare, out of the 45.7million in the US. That means 26%, or a little over 1 in 4 are on welfare. Now I think my plan is a bit too generous.
>>
>>69077351
I'm thinking PA, not MD.

Unless something happens to the current way tuition is done. MD is bullshit to do, but it's a field we need.

>>69077435
Not the plan, the school system. The school I went to until the 9th grade was very artsy with their curriculum. I loved doing the STEM classes, but even they forced art projects on me (I'm no artist, I'm also a bit of a perfectionist. What typically happens when you force someone to do something they aren't good at?)

Homework, writing, and reading was my shit. But forcing art projects (Collages, those cardboard display shit) on me when I knew they wouldn't turn out well got to me. Especially when they made up large chunks of your final grade. Caused my dad and I to fight a lot

Looking back, I was an ass to my teachers and my folks. over petty reasons. Can't change the past, though. That's why I'm making it up with my future.

>>69077684
BLM is bullshit. I stopped following it back when they attacked a Bernie Sanders rally. They're proof their the BET version of the "muh 99%" movement a few years ago.
>>
>>69077132
>>69077774
I don't think kid gloves are going to work. That's what got us black history month and we wuz kings. It inflates their already overgrown egos when what they really need is a hard dose of reality and tough love.
>>
>>69078113
>we need some sort of conservative movement that can destroy this horrid culture that the blacks have, that can restore a lawful culture to the blacks, the way they were, and then some.

>they really need is a hard dose of reality and tough love.

Is what I said not more or less the same?
>>
>>69074323
>How do you teach a race that hates education and hard work the value of education and hard work?
You don't you just try to get rid of them.
>>
>>69078007
Black Lives Matter or no. You are a nigger. You only get a fucking bullet. Get out of white lands.
>>
The only black people who can have kids are the ones who will have two parents for the chils. Single mothers are out.
>>
>>69074323
heres my theory on why black people in america specifically are doing so poorly.

4/5ths of black women are overweight or obese. No black man wants to marry a fatty, but its not like they are going to stop wanting to fuck anytime soon. They are also poor and don't plan for the future so condom use is much less common. So it becomes an endless cycle of single mothers making more shitty kids who don't have a good father figure.

tldr; Black women are ugly and fat and no one wants to father a child with that.
>>
>>69074323
>litterally We Wuz Kinz Ima Still Am person
>>
>>69077777
>>
>>69074323

Concentration camp------>kill them all
>>
>>69074686
kill the 4-5 who pass it too.
>>
>>69078213
>Is what I said not more or less the same?

Not really. I don't advocate equality like you do. All people and not just blacks need to accept that they're not created equal, different people are better at different things. The genetic lottery really is working against them but that shouldn't necessarily stop them from pursuing reasonable goals.
>>
>>69074323
Relocate them to Israel, the only democracy in the midleeast.
>>
>creating an artificial black middle class

What black middle class? How do I get in on this?
>>
>>69074548
FPBP
>>
>>69076750
But we base everything we hate on them based on their character, the black have always been violent wild maniacs on average even long before we enslaved them, you are one of those fools that lets your instinct that reads human expressions warp your rational reasoning leading you to think that the niggers are people.
>>
File: 1458698626370.png (488 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458698626370.png
488 KB, 600x600
Step 1: Deport all the apes to Africa
Step 2: Glass Africa
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit
>>
File: Fuck this guy.gif (1 MB, 280x169) Image search: [Google]
Fuck this guy.gif
1 MB, 280x169
>>69073168
>>69073508
>>69073704
>>69076748
>>69076834
>>69077117
>>69077330
>>69077777
>>69078480
I'm on to your shit
>>
>>69079095
>you are one of those fools that lets your instinct that reads human expressions warp your rational reasoning leading you to think that the niggers are people.

this is ad hominem. not only are you using slurs (which is degenerate ultimately), you are attacking my character without any real argument.

>But we base everything we hate on them based on their character

This just isn't true, i've shown you examples of blacks before their culture turned sour. You have a hate for blacks because they're different from you.

>black have always been violent wild maniacs

If a race was violent, wild, and mad as you describe, that wouldn't make a very efficient slave race would it? It would be like domesticating Lions or something. It'd be very consuming and without little gain. If blacks were wild as you say, they wouldn't have been slaves because "wild", "violent" people don't make good slaves.
>>
>>69079059
I'm referring to the artificial black middle class that was created when businesses, particularly those affiliated with government were forced to hire blacks regardless of their qualifications and colleges began accepting blacks with mediocre grades.

The black middle class wasn't creating itself so the state stepped in and waved it's magic diversity wand. This seems to have backfired by giving blacks the impression that employment and education are a right, not something that is earned.
>>
>>69079520
They can be controlled with enough physical force that triggers fear that controls them, the amount of force is usually enough to kill them like when the police just point guns at them all the time to stop them from nigging around. The original batch of nigger slaves were so wild that they actually racemixed to create tamer subhumans to control.
>>
>>69079703
>They can be controlled with enough physical force

You're ignoring my point here. You say yourself that blacks take some effort to control, but if they take more to control, (in comparison to other races), then why didn't we just enslave natives or Asians?

My point is that blacks aren't bad by themselves. You are being irrational and not basing your argument off logic, but instead your feelings.
>>
File: Black Lives Takeover-1.jpg (304 KB, 576x638) Image search: [Google]
Black Lives Takeover-1.jpg
304 KB, 576x638
>>69074323

LEAVE IT TO BERNIE

HE'LL FIX EVERYTHING
>>
>>69079703
>>69080141
also additional

>The original batch of nigger slaves were so wild that they actually racemixed to create tamer subhumans to control.

Source?
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.