[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever notice how the most Nationalistic Countries are the ones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12
File: chinashithole.jpg (252 KB, 615x350) Image search: [Google]
chinashithole.jpg
252 KB, 615x350
Ever notice how the most Nationalistic Countries are the ones with the least amount of things to actually be proud of?

Shitholes like Japan, North Korea, Poland, etc... Nobody in there right mind would ever want to live in these places.
>>
>>69878552
>China
>Nationalistic
>>
>>69878552
In America it is almost a rule to be patriotic.
>>
File: AusFem.jpg (87 KB, 590x600) Image search: [Google]
AusFem.jpg
87 KB, 590x600
>>69878552

You mean like Australia???
>>
>>69878552
Babby's first selection bias

There is some merit to your shit argument though, generally when a country isn't in a great condition and needs an exterior force to keep the population driven, nationalism ensues

This also happens on an individual level when unsuccessful first world idiots can't go about basic day-to-day things without fucking up and end up being nationalists on /pol/
>>
>>69878552
Pretty much every country used to be nationalistic including the ones who had something to be proud of. It's just currently out of fashion in rich decadent first world nations. Their self hate is a product of their success and easy lifestyle not the other way around.
>>
>>69879050
/thread
>>
>>69879050
Couldn't have put it better.

Although I wouldn't have replied to the bait.
>Shitholes like Japan
>>
>>69878876
Patriotism is rootless, deracinated, cosmopolitan nationalism.

So basically nothing at all. Pure proposition nations are not stable
>>
>nothing to be proud of
>homogeneous societies, no shitskins, long and rich history, strong family values

pick one
>>
>>69878552
Shut up. Poland is right now the last bastion of white Europe. They have flaws, but at least they don't have niggers and kebab.
>>
Stopping Ottoman expansion in Europe in the battle of Vienna, having country bigger than modern France and Germany, only country that had control over Moscow (except hordes ofc, Napoleon just entered empty Moscow, which wasnt their capital), we saved Europe from communism in 1920, we fighted for centuries for own indepence, and we fighted to last soldier, we fighted on every front of WW2 in the Europe and Africa, and today with our brothers in V4 we are fighting against stupidity. It's pretty good i think.
>>
>>69878552
Japan is a much more advanced civilization and culture than your bogan convict scum shithole.
>>
File: 1459619456664.jpg (4 MB, 2535x2090) Image search: [Google]
1459619456664.jpg
4 MB, 2535x2090
>>69881200
Fucking this, long term valuable morals and values are the most essential self-preservation tool. Nationalistic countries are the best, trying to instill nationalism in my people but they're just SO cucked.
>>
File: large.jpg (40 KB, 393x550) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
40 KB, 393x550
>>69884059
based polska.
keep being nationalistic.
>>
>>69878552
>Ever notice how the most Nationalistic Countries are the ones with the least amount of things to actually be proud of?
This is not some mere coincidence, as nationalism often employed to distract the plebe masses from the reality of their zombified existences and to delude them into following lock-step behind those that hold them in yoke.

Any nation that is overly nationalistic - i.e., subservient to a flag and patch of dirt that has nothing to do with them beyond them residing there - is almost certainly a sub-class of our species.
>>
>>69878916
No one's nationalistic in Oz... in fact, people don't even align themselves with "Australia" -- seeing it as a Commonwealth vassal / U.S. lapdog / Chinese cokewold.

That the infinitesimal minority of slack-jawed halfwits wrapped in Aussie flags are representational of the wider nation is akin to thinking kangaroos hop down the main streets of the nation's major cities or that abbos chimp out as the nigs do in merricun't.
>>
>>69878747
Try telling Chinese that Scarborough Shoal is yours and see how they react.
>>
File: faggotometre.jpg (11 KB, 308x55) Image search: [Google]
faggotometre.jpg
11 KB, 308x55
>>69885685
tell a 1.4 billion strong nation of robotic roaches that they cannot have something by a nation completely ass bound to them economically and a literal jungle tribe militarily by comparison...?

why even waste time typing something so brain fucked?

...oh. your flag...
>>
>>69881200

This
>>
>>69878552
>Australia
>having shit to be proud of
>>
North Korea and even to SOME extent Poland I see your point, but Japan? Are you fucking stupid or something? Japan is one of the greatest countries in the world.

Oh, right, the flag. Wew lad
>>
I don't know. In terms of accomplishments, countries are in tiers. So for example Tier 1 countries who have Actually Done Shit like America, China, England have much to be proud of, even if they're going to shit.

Meanwhile <5M pop shit like Slovakia or Slovenia (which is which? Can you name three cities in each off the top of your head?) or fucking Bosnia Pride and shit pisses me off. You're a tiny irrelevant shithole that nobody knows or cares about or can even point out on a map so shut the fuck up.

I'm an immigrant and don't consider myself Canadian so fuck off with whatever comment you were preparing based on my flag
>>
File: 1020.jpg (114 KB, 1020x673) Image search: [Google]
1020.jpg
114 KB, 1020x673
>>69889613
ty for support slovenia senpai <3
>>
>>69879419
It's bait anyway, Japan isn't at all nationalistic.

Its probably the least nationalistic Asian country and probably in the top 20 in the world in that regard.
>>
>>69889458
At least when we shitpost, we can see what we're typing, slanty.
>>
>>69889743
>At least when we shitpost, we can see what we're typing, slanty.
Canadian-tier reply m8, I can taste your saltiness from Hokkaido.
>>
>>69889806
>implying you're not a 300 lbs weeb who pays for private nip VPN so you can fap to boatsluts
>>
>>69889806
I bet you don't even wear underwear under your trousers.
>>
>>69878552
>China
>shithole
>shit history

Haha, fucking cunt.
>>
>>69885638
I feel sorry about aussies since they have to live in such a nanny state with kid videogames, no weed depiction, guns taken away, etc

>>69889743
True, only Canadians beat you in shitposting and while your ones have humour in it; those of Canadians are straight cancer with copypasted memes and failed one liners
>>
>>69889737
>isn't at all nationalistic.
Believing that your country is the greatest and being willing to die for it is two different things. I doubt any Japanese person would claim that China, Indonesia or Korea is better than them.
A large amount of Japanese people would generally not want to die for Japan in a war simply because they know, more than almost any other country, the true horrors total war has on the civilian population.
>>
>>69889743

Don't forget Japan has history and culture. Something your country will NEVER have. The only reason you look like us is because you were too shit to stay in Europe, so we DEPORTED your ancestors.

You're literally a mix of the biggest shit Europe had to offer and you compare yourself with one of the most highly civilized nations in the world.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (14 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
14 KB, 384x384
>>69878552
>Shitholes like japan

Top kek.
>>
>>69890228
And now the shit of the refugees is coming to your home. Closing your border won't do shit against the SJWs.

Full cycle, fuck me sideways like a duck being raped by an angle grinder, it must really frustrate you.
>>
>>69885638

Hello Melbourne.
>>
File: gorfion_malbun0590.jpg (184 KB, 1005x335) Image search: [Google]
gorfion_malbun0590.jpg
184 KB, 1005x335
Most of you live in shitholes. Accept it.
>>
>>69890386

They're all going to anglo sphere and Germany/Sweden, so nothing of value will be lost.
>>
>>69890009
At least Australians know how to use a toilet.
>>
File: niet.jpg (60 KB, 382x498) Image search: [Google]
niet.jpg
60 KB, 382x498
>>69878552
Japan is not a shithole, North Korea forces people to be that way so that hardly counts, and Poland wasn't even that nationalistic until recent elections, and we still have a lot of left to centre population. Besides cucked and brainwashed westerners often equal patriotism with nationalism.
>>
>>69890730
At least Poland has the guts to ban refugees.
>>
>>69878552
Meanwhile in China
>submissive woman
>sexy, dominant men
>whites can have any job
>Literally work an hour a day and make 28k/year with free rent

But go on, tell me about superior white men and your 'based' countries.
>>
>>69890730
Dude you are like 99% polacks. Time to import 10 000 000 subhumans to show you are part of the great West!
>>
>>69890855
Well this has less to do with nationalism and more with common sense tbqh. But leftist parrots immidately label something nazi when it doesn't follow their agenda. It's also how the image of Poland as some nationalistic autocracy was created.
>>
>>69884059
>Fighted

Its fought ty debilu
>>
File: image.gif (450 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
450 KB, 320x180
>>69878552
>Japan
>nationalitic

hating Australia doesn't mean nationalitsic.
it's natural feeling as human.
>>
>>69878552
To be fair Japan can pride itself to be one of the few countries who didn't get fucked hard by colonialism, plus they had some brutal leaders who basically dragged its population into the modern era screaming and kicking.
A pity they stole all their culture from china though.
>>
>>69891334
You yellow people want to steal our Kuriles islands (north territories, da?). That's like supernationalistic. I heard you want to steal some from china too.
>>
>>69891495
You slavniggers have more land than you know what to do with. If your people switched territories with the Japanese you'd be worse off than Indonesia or the Philippines.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.