[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
campus fascists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: IMG_2276.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2276.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
My school is changing its historic seal because BLM activists et al think it represents slavery.
What should they change it to?

Pic related: BLM's satire seal.

See: http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2016/3/21/hls-seal-change-logistics/

Also, they're occupying a common lounge to protest the institutional racism allegedly plaguing the school and country at large,
and making demands for things like mandatory cultural competency training.

These are your future presidents, judges, and lawmakers.

Is the regressive left dooming us?
>>
File: IMG_2274.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2274.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
more pics
>>
File: IMG_2275.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2275.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>
last bump
>>
>>69852489
>Palestine
>Halal foods
>Muslims law course
>anal beads

wtf...
>>
Very interesting
>>
>>69852224
WORK IS RAYCISS YO
>>
>>69852489
>>69852224

>Veritas
>Truth

Leftists want to destroy truth. Sad, really.
>>
>Literally the most privileged niggers in the history of the entire world
>At no point in all of humanity has any nigger ever been more privelidged that to attend Harvard
>Still find something to claim oppression over

For fucks sake, this is why we can't have nice things.
Like 0.000000000000001% of all people will ever get a chance to attend Harvard, why not kick those niggers out and replace them with people that are more appreciative.
>>
>>69852985

>stop censorship
>by censoring things we don't like, like the truth!
>>
Rip all the signs down because they are vandalizing school property
>>
>>69854502

if they attack you, call the police, make sure to have it on film, sue the school if they back the attackers. Only way to stop SJW kikery is by making it too expensive to support in colleges
>>
>>69852985
what i find absolutely baffling.. is people. who got into harvard.. are wasting their time.. on this.

WHO FUCKING CARES.

#MAGA FUCK OFF WITH THE BULLSHIT, PERUSE GREATNESS.

I COULDN'T GET INTO HARVARD. fuck i went to some shitty college, dropped out. and trade futures contracts. life is good i guess. EXCEPT ALL YOU FAGS ARE RUINING THE PLANET with you misguided MUHFEELS bullshit.

S&P MINIS ARE UP 3 POINTS, i'm up a 1000 bucks..

how you feelz harvard fag.
>>
>>69854502

There have been reports of people taking down some posters, actually, as well as defacing some/trolling (see "censorship" and "anal beads" in photos), to which of course the occupiers cried hate crime and demanded their safe space be respected.
>>
>>69854605

These ppl are too smart to attack anyone (at least I hope so), but even so the administration would probably move mountains to protect and defend them,
as they've been so eager to do for fear of being called racist and whatnot.

For fucks sake, the Dean of Students has been politely asking them to stop occupying for like
months now and they don't get shit in response cuz these students know they're untouchable.
>>
>>69854381
>>69854934

Seriously though. These people seem to be trying so hard to find something to call oppressive so they can virtue signal.

Even one of the few BLACK professors at the school wrote an op ed criticizing them for finding racism where it doesn't exist,
and he got called out as a traitor...

Meanwhile, millions of blacks outside of the West face actual oppression, starvation, etc.
>>
>>69852489
Looks like that post-it note stunt they pulled with the Thomas Jefferson statue at Mizzou last year.
>>
>>69855621
link to the op-ed?
>>
>>69852224
Its like the south park episode. Make them add a black, a yellow and a white persons with whips in their hands
>>
>>69852224
but slaves almost never harvested wheat, it was such an easy crop to manage that farmers would just hire people during planting and harvesting season rather than foot the bill to keep, clothe, and feed slaves
>>
Seriously though, these motherfuckers are going to Harvard fucking Law. They are the most privileged pieces of shit in this entire country, literally the 1%. Fuck, I want off this ride already.
>>
People need to start kicking leftist ass until they go back to grandma's basement and their hotpockets.
>>
>>69855262
>ey've been so eager to do for fear of being called racist and whatnot

They're already doing that, this is the topic of the thread..
>>
>>69852224
I do a two second google and of course has nothing to do with slaves. I guess you gotta cling to relevance some how?
>>
>>69857001

It was in response to a student outcry over an apparently racist act of vandalism at the school.

Key quote: "Disturbing, too, is a related tendency to indulge in self-diminishment by displaying an excessive vulnerability to perceived and actual slights and insults. ... In the long run, though, reformers harm themselves by nurturing an inflated sense of victimization."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/27/opinion/black-tape-at-harvard-law.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-right-region&region=opinion-c-col-right-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-right-region&_r=2
>>
>>69857136

Although, the 3 wheat sheaves come from the crest of one of the old benefactors of the
school, who owned slaves and at one point burned a bunch of them to suppress a rebellion.

See pic: crest above.
>>
File: IMG_2277.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2277.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Shot of Harvard Law SJWs saving the world
>>
what are niggers doing even going to Harvard in the first place ?
>>
>>69852224

Used to aspire to Harvard Law. This is fucking shameful. Never giving them money again.
>>
>>69859469

Why were you giving money as someone "aspiring" to (so presumptively not an alum of) Harvard Law?
>>
>>69858086
So, is that the underlying reason why these students object to the seal? Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere.
>>
>>69859177
>Obama
>>
>>69859927

Yes, in the same vein as Princeton students wanting to rename the Woodrow Wilson school, Yale students wanting to rename dorm buildings, etc.--because the names are associated with slave owners.

But it's tied up in the larger SWJ movement of safe spaces and general coddling of students on US campuses as well.
>>
A seal literally depicting slaves. /pol/ defends it. Never change /pol/.
>>
>>69857135
Came in to say this.
>>
Am I the only one who doesn't really care if the seal gets changed?

Don't get me wrong, I hate the muh oppression and victim bullshit, but it doesn't really matter to me if the ywant to petition to change it in a way that doesn't make them seem like self-righteous pricks.
>>
>>69861141

I actually don't really mind it, either, and in fact sort of welcome it since I think the old one's kind of ugly (I mean, 3 sheaths of wheat?).

There are many people, however, (including the leading harvard historian of slavery, who are concerned with "rewriting" or "covering up" history.
>>
>>69860198
Fantastic.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 310x163) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 310x163
>>69860767

It's a satirical version. This is the actual one.
>>
Affirmative action was a mistake.
>>
>>69852224
are you with this dude?
>>
>>69852489
>What should HLS start doing?
>FREE EDUCATION!!!
Do these people not realize that they're going to one of the highest ranked universities in the world? And they think that their education and higher chances of getting a job based solely on the fact that they got accepted there should be free?
>>
>>69852224
how about instead of getting rid of the logo, get rid of the niggers?
>>
File: file.png (29 KB, 618x168) Image search: [Google]
file.png
29 KB, 618x168
>>69852224
BLM affiliated activists literally want the school to pay for a marxist curriculum with new marxist professors
http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2016/4/2/law-students-clash-posters/
>>
Isn't Harvard a top tier school? I always thought a different kind of people went there. The kind of person who would be like the 5th person in their family to go their etc. What happened
>>
>>69862369
''Tear down this separate-but-equal ''free speech zone''
Hehe. Brainwashing paying off.
>>
>>69862691
Affirmative Action
>>
>>69862666
they are also widely believed to have perpetrated a false flag hoax where black tape was stuck to portraits of black professors. police investigated it as a hate crime and they got a bunch of coverage and support.
http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2015/12/7/law-school-students-demands/

>Addressing issues of faculty hiring, the students have demanded that Harvard prioritize recruiting and promoting more minority staff members. They also want to see changes to the Law School’s curriculum: They call for a program in critical race theory with its own faculty, supported by at least $5 million, and structural changes to the general legal curriculum to “ensure the integration of marginalized narratives and a serious study into the implications of racism, white supremacy, and imperialism in creating and perpetuating legal analysis and thought.”
>>
>>69859920
>used to

Understand grammar pls. I have graduated.
>>
>>69862369
What is the Socratic shortcomings about?
>>
>>69862906
But they must have some standards right? Why are they letting in people who are going complain about being oppressed when they go to one of the top universities in the world?

I'm all for equality but this doesn't really make sense to me
>>
>this is what elite universities have come to
how long until these historical institutions collapse because of the progressive left?
>>
>>69863263
>In late 2014, during my second year at Harvard Law School, a student group called Students For Inclusion created a blog entitled Socratic Shortcomings. Its commitment, we are told, is to “[foster] productive and contextualized conversations on matters related to race, gender and class.” The site allows students—and anyone really—to post anonymously about events at Harvard Law School.
The site quickly picked up steam, as students gravitated toward a safe and faceless forum, where they could voice their displeasure. For a short while it appeared that the site might encourage open dialogue and actually inspire change.
>However, soon thereafter, students began to complain about submissions vanishing into thin air. The moderators, we eventually learned, were selectively publishing submissions and denying others without further explanation. It seems that the Students For Inclusion only wished to include some students.
>In the following weeks, the site quickly devolved into a means of anonymously shaming behavior on campus. Under the cloak of anonymity, SFI allowed some students to criticize their peers, without allowing for any means of rebuttal.
http://observer.com/2016/04/the-day-free-speech-died-at-harvard-law-school/
>>
So are you a legit racist OP? Hard to believe there's one of us at an Ivy League.
>>
>>69863470
Even intelligent niggers are niggers, and will revert to cannibalism and brachiating through the trees if Whitey doesn't show them how to act civilized in a Western society. (key word: act)
>>
>>69852224
Oh man. First Yale and now this?

This is absolutely shameful.

HLS is supposed to be bastion reserved for the best legal students our country has to offer, and they're protesting a stupid crest.

What else is there to construct an argument around besides "muh feelings"?
>>
>>69852224
They should change the logo so the three dudes are carrying huge piles of cash. That way people can interpret it however they want in both positive and negative ways.
>>
>>69863753
pretty sure there's a good number of posters that attend(ed) ivies. There was also an anon who went to yale who was posting updates when there was all that drama over there.
>>
>>69863998
R A R E
>>
>>69863753
>>69863998

guaranteed there is at least one billionaire who reads /pol/,
>>
What is going to happen when the products of Ivy League educations fail to live up to their schools reputations?

Is this when the student loan bubble will burst?

Stunts like this are really doing a lot of harm to the pedigree of a university in the public's eye.
>>
You know, I really wish I started browsing /pol/ before all the "Rhodes Must Fall" bullshit died down. I would have loved to see how the board took it.
>>
>>69852224
not pertinent to the thread, but what was your high school resume like to get into harvard? good job anon
>>
Stupid niggers. Always trying to make everything about them.
>>
File: jewcrying.png (53 KB, 508x496) Image search: [Google]
jewcrying.png
53 KB, 508x496
>>69852224
I like the Pro-palestine groups on college campuses desu. I go to Brown where its a quarter jewish but the student population is insanely liberal. The jews always pretend they are liberal on most issues except Israel. More and more students are starting to see through there facade. Recently the jewish frat here was vandalized with anti-Semitic graffiti right after a tranny activist refused to come to the school since after pro-palestine groups sent in a petition asking xer to dissociate herself from Hillel who was sponsoring the event. They never caught the person who did it so I'm assuming its just them crying wolf. Pic related, from my fb feed
>>
>>69864255
To most job recruiters, a gender studies degree from Harvard is still a degree from Harvard. That's the worrying thing, most of these people will have no problem finding a job, and worst case scenario, they end up teaching their degree at other universities.

Student loan bubble will likely burst within the next 20 or so years.

And, regrettably, stuff like this probably doesn't have much of an impact on the credibility of a university - would you really pass up on an ivy league education just because you hear that there are a few blacks who attend that are throwing tantrums for attention?
>>
>>69852985
We used to ask each other,
"What quota did you fill?"
>>
File: Harvard protest.jpg (275 KB, 1175x1606) Image search: [Google]
Harvard protest.jpg
275 KB, 1175x1606
>>69863998
I went to Harvard college, but haven't been following the law school stuff very closely. What a bunch of fucking whiny brats.

If any other posters/lurkers are Harvard grads, you should sign the Ron Unz petition:

http://www.unz.com/runz/will-harvard-become-free-and-fair/

Stack the board of overseers with non-SJW maniacs.
>>
I really wish someone would shut Harvard down. The place is a blight on the world.
>>
>>69864255
WW3
No seriously there are a lot of base problems building up in the world right now and unless they are dealt with swiftly and smartly we are fucked and all of this is happening just when retarded social justice warriors are taking over so we are going to have a war because they dont know how to handle opposing views without resorting to violence also they are lazy as fuck
>>
>>69858733
"Occupy the student lounge" sounds like an Onion article
>>
>>69863470
There are no standards when it comes to those people. You just accept what's required and pray that at least one of them becomes a Ben Carson.
>>
>>69864572
Yeah, Harvard has an endowment larger than the gdps of some countries, and it serves an important purpose to the elite. I can't imagine anything happening to it.
>>
>>69864424
but what was written?
>>
>>69865125
The graffiti? I dunno, just slurs and swastikas, also some homophobic stuff.
>>
>>69864572
Name recognition is becoming increasingly less important for employers. What matters first and foremost is experience (people will say education>experience, but they're lying), and then references (what you studied-i.e. who you studied under and what makes them a worthwhile reference).

You'll have a leg up getting hired if you went to HYP or Stanford, but you'll have trouble finding work outside of social work, government work, or NPOs.

But this is law school, and going to a T-14 is very important for aspiring lawyers; however, even then there are not a whole lot of legal jobs to go around especially for recent graduates. New J.D.s have a very worrisome time period where they can not wait to get hired either, because employers will just pick up the fresh batch of graduates that passed the bar right after you. Even if you do graduate from HLS you'd be competing with other, just as capable graduates from YLS, Stanford, Berkley, Chicago, Penn, and Duke. Being a law student/fresh lawyer is VERY difficult and stressful for these reasons.
>>
>>69860767

The real seal doesn't depict slaves broheim
>>
who
fucking
cares
>>
>>69863565
kek
>>
>>69852985
I swear to god American tertiary education has become completely insufferable
>>
>>69861798

Oh. Well then they are retards. Forgive my ignorance.
>>
>>69865297
>These are your future presidents, judges, and lawmakers

This unfortunately does matter.
>>
File: 1450922550321.gif (4 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1450922550321.gif
4 MB, 200x200
>>69864807
We have a problem with weak leadership from Boomers, I can't even imagine what the global temperament will look like in 20-30 years when a generation that is as sheltered as Y-Z has to deal with the more aggressive leadership that is bred in placces like East Europe, Asia, and the Gulf. These safe space kids would get eaten alive at global conferences.

>tfw you just realized one of these SJWs could be a future president
>>
>>69865602
Have you ever read The Camp of the Saints? I imagine that's what it'll be like.
>>
>>69852224

>these are your future presidents, judges, and lawmakers

When I started lawl skule and heard the policies that liberal students wanted to implement, I was struck with the same horrible realization.

In 15-20 years we truly will be living in a bizarro world where rules and principles are meaningless and there is no consistency at all in law or policy.

Basically unless the tide is turned back *hard* we are going to witness the destruction of the very foundation that was laid in 1776 (arguably even earlier since common law was adopted from English customs). Either way we are in trouble friend.

What are you personally planning to do to survive the madness that will be America circa 2030?
>>
File: cantwakeup.jpg (78 KB, 583x583) Image search: [Google]
cantwakeup.jpg
78 KB, 583x583
>>69865834
Welcome to the final stage every empire goes through, the Age of Decadence, which occurs just before the empire's fall. A strong leader like Trump might temporarily halt the slide but only for so long, another round of chemo for the terminally infirm, cancerous patient. It truly is a shame we got born into the worst time our country will ever exist through.
>>
>>69852489
>free education
If they're going to be pulling shit like this all the time no thanks.
>>
>>69865297
Because all symbols of our heritage and tradition are being slowly washed away in favor of the bland, indifference of Cultural Marxism. A single symbol like this is nothing on its own, much as no one drop of rain caused the flood. It is not until we're neck deep that we'll realize how fucked our country is.
>>
>>69865972
>not being exciting for the fall of civilization
>>
>>69863211

As an alum who presumably donates, you hold all of the power. If you and other big donors let it be known that you found this pandering unacceptable, it likely would not be tolerated.

Politely, I am asking you and other privileged alums of such schools to nut up and let your distaste be known.
>>
>>69865832

I'll check it out after I finish what I'm reading now. Is there a specific translation/edition you would recommend? I don't speak French, and I know all translations aren't created equal when it comes to literature.
>>
>>69865834
That's related to one of things which frustrates me about "MUH CONSTITUTION!!!" rhetoric.

When someone like Ted Cruz makes an appeal to "returning" to our "constitutional values," it's a meaningless rhetorical phrase.

The constitution is not self-executing; it only exists in practice through its active implementation. And the form of the implementation depends on the values of those who are doing the implementing.

Plenty of shithole nations like Liberia have very ambitious constitutions; some of them even based on the US version.

But without the right sort of people in place to implement those constitutions, they are worthless.

The typical American "conservative" doesn't even come close to understanding this basic fact. They have some magical vision of "the constitution" as a document existing beyond time or culture, capable of leading any group of people into greatness.

That is, of course, tragically backwards. I would rather be ruled by Icelanders under the old Soviet constitution than ruled by Haitians or Somalis or so forth under the American one.
>>
>>69852489
>White Supremacy

lol
>>
>>69866187
Alumnis are afraid to speak out for fear of being called racists. As long as the situation doesn't get too out of hand like it did at Yale or Mizzou, they'll keep the donations coming. If it does get out of hand, even if the university did nothing wrong, the university is fucked and donations stop. Mizzou is facing a massive budget shortfall now, for example. Yale is better of because of their huge endowments.
>>
>>69866417
Wait, that's under the stop column. My bad.
>>
>>69866277
I've only read the pdf version I found for free online, so I don't have much to add. It's a bit dense for a few chapters, but really starts to pick up. The parallels between the book and the leadership we have now are uncanny.

It's a bit racist too, by the way, in case you're not into that. It was the 1970s so I guess it just comes with the times.
>>
>>69866187
Harvard has a $37 billion endowment fund. While they always enjoy getting free money, they have moved well beyond any sort of reliance on small individual donors.

And by "small" I mean under several million dollars or so.
>>
>>69852224

who the actual fuck has time to do this and why? they should be studying not whining about art
>>
>>69866164
It'll be exciting for sure. I intend to help mitigate the damage as much as possible, not that anyone remembers the conquered man who fought to the end. What else can we do?
>>
>>69866409

I would say that this is mostly true. The law must be executed by people who believe in it.

The problem is that those who believe in executing our laws in the way they were intended to be executed have allowed that responsibility to be delegated to people who have been indoctrinated against doing so.
>>
File: niggers never change.png (386 KB, 492x466) Image search: [Google]
niggers never change.png
386 KB, 492x466
>>69852489
These racists don't even know what racism is.
>>
kek, I am so fucking glad I disregarded all of the US T14 school offers I received. I also decided not to go to the U of T for the same reason (that reason being SJW faggotry).

Comfy and non-cucked was the right choice.
>>
>>69866663
But that is the entire premise. They think, due to some perceived slights, that they can abuse people who did nothing wrong. If you prevent the victim from being able to claim such a position is paramount.
>>
>>69866663
They don't realize it because they've never experienced it. You think any of these niggers have ever been beaten by some drunk rednecks for their race or even been called a nigger by a white person? They're coddled from birth and even given special privileges (yes, the Supreme Court specifically ruled you could give special privileges to disenfranchised races, hence affirmative action, even though the 14th Amendment calls for equal protection). They are weak, but we're so much weaker that they look strong in comparison.
>>
File: dudeanal.jpg (287 KB, 642x1600) Image search: [Google]
dudeanal.jpg
287 KB, 642x1600
>>69852489
>anal
>>
Cool, nothing education related mentioned in the recommendations. Summary: we should police each other's speech and thought more.
>>
This is a cult and it has no place in a school where you pay lots of money for an education. Sue your school.
>>
>>69866741
why would a Canadian attend a US law school?
>>
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 260x194
>>69862906
>>69863470
>>69863770
>>69864657
>affirmative action

There are extremely smart people of all races here, of course, but affirmative action does demonstrably give a significant advantage to e.g. black applicants, so it's not irrelevant.

>>69863753
>are you legit racist?

no lol /pol/'s satirically racist right guise?

>>69864395
>resume?

Slightly above GPA/LSAT median numbers for HLS. Law school admission game is super mechanical/predictable.

>>69866187
>>69866425
>stahp donating alums

Thankfully there have been a decent amount of alums speaking out against what they perceive to be the gradual decline of the school, despite the fact that publicly going against the SJW narrative can sometimes be suicide. And I'm sure there's a lot more of them complaining behind the scenes.

To be honest though, there's definitely a much more moderate, silent majority at HLS. The loudest SJWs just tend to dominate the discourse and shut down opposition with das racist.
>>
>>69866425
Good. This type of sorry excuse for a school should be burned and forgotten.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 275x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 275x268
>>69852224
Good things I graduated from Harvard years ago. It's a super boring school, no party no weed no drugs, most kids are good kids.
>>
>>69867499
You intellectual fags need to stop being afraid of the word "racist." Holy shit you are such pussies you let fear of that one word control you and keep you from speaking out. RACISM DOESN'T MATTER
>>
>>69866741
>disregard T14

B-but T14 or bust anon, no? Are you attending in the region where you want to work?

>>69867314

There are lots of Canadians at my school, planning to work in the US.
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 456x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 456x438
How about the seal represents the victims of crimes committed by the African American negro savages?
>>
>>69854605
Good luck trying to sue Harvard Law School.
>>
File: 1421317605091.gif (25 KB, 624x525) Image search: [Google]
1421317605091.gif
25 KB, 624x525
>>69852489
>Muslim law course

Doesn't want to use the word Sharia
>>
>>69864219

Show yourself
>>
>>69865231
>Being a law student/fresh lawyer is VERY difficult and stressful

Thanks (and fuck you) /pol/ for distracting me.
>>
>>69867970
Yeah gtfo and make it clear that they know why you're leaving. Let as many people as possible know that you're leaving because you can't get an education at a place that has been turned into a battlefield for a race war by savages. White people need to walk. This shit is unacceptable. Letting a fucking minority walk all over you. You deserve it.
>>
>>69852224
Well you have two choices:
1. Whine about it and write a bunch of books, articles and speeches while getting nothing done like Shapiro

2. Do something about it
>>
>>69858733
>Those laptops
This is what gets me about these pricks, they're hypocrites.
>>
>>69868157
Tear that shit off the wall ASAP or kill yourself you fucking cuck. You're the problem.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 213x237
>>69865834
>What are you personally planning to do to survive the madness that will be America circa 2030?

Voting Trump might be a start.
But I'm hopeful that the pendulum will start swinging the other way, as the left starts to eat itself and more people start realizing how crazy the SJW movement has gotten, and start to feel more comfortable just telling them to fuck off.

Need more Ben Shapiros, whom you guys apparently hate now but is an HLS alum.
>>
>>69868224
Exactly. Tear that shit off the wall and tell them to gtfo of your school.
>>
>>69852224
>the regressive left

This is such a shit meme.
>>
>>69868249
The sooner we start telling them to fuck off, the sooner the fabled "silent majority" will start to voice their opinions.
>>
>>69867681
haha you sound like a real fag
>>
>>69868224
>Shapiro
Ben is cancer
>>
>>69866409
>Plenty of shithole nations like Liberia have very ambitious constitutions

The shittiest countries ratify int'l human rights treaties--ICCPR, UDHR, Genocide Treaty--with the least reservations, not giving a fuck that they'll break every provision, while the US routinely makes 10+ but follows through what are substantially complete versions of those treaties. It's all about implementation (though in legal terms, the Constitution's technically "self-executing" by default).

Except Canada. Canada ratifies everything without reservations and still follows through. Good job Canada.
>>
>>69868308
That would feed them.

Instead you should organize a counterprotest group. Plaster your seal everywhere you can. Arrange debates about the seal, and defend its use against their spurious claims. Invite speakers, especially alumni, to give lectures in defense of the seal.

Or go on the offensive outright and tear at the foundations of #BlackLiesMatter and diversity for its own sake.
>>
>>69868637
No, canadia is full of cuckolds.
>>
BU here, I am glad that I have not seen any liberal or pseudo activism on campus. It is probably because we have way too many rich foreign Chinese students who don't give a shit.
>>
File: img_20151208_163803.jpg (51 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
img_20151208_163803.jpg
51 KB, 500x375
>>69868224
>>69868157
>>69868308
>not understanding the risk of reputational harm involved
>giving them more shit to get angry about and rally around
>>
>>69868807
Bullshit. Don't defend anything. They are the ones who should be on the defense. This is what is wrog with you people. You let the savages set the terms of the debate. This isn't about your fucking shitty seal. This is about savages interrupting a place of learning with a never ending witch hint. Out their nigger asses on trial for once you fucking cowardly losers. Or enjoy being a loser. You get no sympathy from me.
>>
>>69852224
Hahahaha you don't go to Harvard
>>
File: images.png (12 KB, 360x140) Image search: [Google]
images.png
12 KB, 360x140
>What should they change it to?

No one answering my question...
>>
>>69869090
You sound like a complete pussy. What you want BLM to give you permission to disagree? Why are you all talking like cowardly losers? YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. If you don't want to act then sit down and stfu. No sympathy for white cowards who suck BLM dick.
>>
>>69869090
Did I say go in there with a baseball bat and give them the wrath of god? No, apparently it's as easy as writing Trump with chalk around campus to get these people to break down.

Do you not see how this is spreading because of three factors? They get treated as a legit organization and they are never challenged on what they "believe" and they never get punished for breaking rules. Leave a few sticky notes with some facts since if they can do it you should be able to too. It's an anti censorship area anyway.

Also seeing Black Harvard students claim they got it rough is funny as hell.
>>
>>69869298
Change it to a picture of tou sicking a big black dick because that's all you're willing to do. I'm sure they'll be fine with that.
>>
>>69869253
>anonymous board

lol like I'm gonna post identifying info
>>
This is Harvard Law School, where a prerequisite for admission is a 170+ on the LSAT, one of the most demanding exams testing analytical ability, logic, and reasoning.

And yet, there are still so many liberal idiots that attend. These people will hold high ranking positions at the most prestigious law firms. Where the fuck did everything go wrong.
>>
File: losers.png (209 KB, 540x410) Image search: [Google]
losers.png
209 KB, 540x410
I thought universities were made for studying, not being a little smart ass, wannabe Che Guevara
>>
>>69869210
That's a good point, the problem is they already loss the culture war there. The SJWs are running the asylum. Now if you want to fight, you have to do so within that framework.
>>
>>69869385
Exactly. They are on a wotch hunt for "racists" and all of these wimps are afraid to confront it. First of all, subvert the label of racist. As soon as is statts tell them you don't give a fuck about racism. YOU set the topic. Fuck their derail tactics. YOU stay focused in the topoc of THEM being a problem for EVERYBODY.

They don't set the topic. They don't get to derail the topic with "muh racism".
>>
>>69869519
Bullshit. You think they had respect for the previous framework? I think you have to be willing to give up everything and make a scene like they do. Plaster your paper right on top of theirs.
>>
Go at it with nothing to lose.
>>
>>69869385
>apparently it's as easy as writing Trump with chalk around campus to get these people to break down.
That's a very good point. You can do triggering things that are very mild.

But the problem is that you'll then be judged by their people's courts which work on SJW written codes of conduct. Then you'll either win or lose, but if you win you don't win very much, and if you lose you cement their ideology with the legitimacy of stare decisis.
>>
>>69869509
I fucking hate these people. They by far the biggest cancer on society.
>>
>>69869660
>I think you have to be willing to give up everything and make a scene like they do.
Okay, then that's the difference. They've been encultured their entire lives to believe that they're put upon because whitey be rayciss, and they are good people for fighting the way they do. Consequently they will risk everything. It's not much for them to risk, either, considering those they fight against already cede to them that their opinion is valid and deserves to exist.

On the other hand, students who actually have something to lose won't stand up for something as inconsequential to them as a seal. If they do, they know for a certitude they'll be branded as racist bigots, and may well face official sanctions.
>>
File: 1459630490471.png (291 KB, 830x600) Image search: [Google]
1459630490471.png
291 KB, 830x600
>>69869729
Yep. You can't play the game on their terms. You have to persecute them for being bullies and make it clear that NOTHING they say matters or makes their actions excusable. Punish them.
>>
>>69869509
Then you do not understand the American higher education system.
>>
>>69869856
It's give an inch take a mile. You better stand up for it while you can and better make that seal represent a whole lot more until they realize what they are losing.
>>
>>69869729
Well it's not about triggering them, just find the holes in their argument and make a few sticky notes or put up a flyer. What you want to do is make them feel like children, because they are.

Print something out that does this and put it up, if they tear it down put another one up. Get confronted just state why you don't support it being changed and point out that your freedom of speech is just the same as theirs. Even though technically they don't have any freedom of speech in Harvard and the faculty can rip down the signs and expel them for whatever reason they want but let's ignore that for now.
>>
File: 1262238527198.jpg (157 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1262238527198.jpg
157 KB, 768x1024
>>69852985

this is definitely retarded
none of that shit even happens

these people are literally delusional

you CAN actually find racism in some areas.
places like missouri and chicago, but it isn't really bad around universities in those places either.

BLM has nothing to do with equality or justice at this point
this has become some kind of war for racial dominance to them
>>
>>69869960
That's your in. It needs to be clear that this seal represents everything good about your school. Gove it meaning. Ise it's traditional meaning and add your own. Make that seal represent every student who truly loves equality and justice. Make it clear that BLM are enemies to these things and it's time to stop.
>>
>>69869867
>NOTHING they say matters
But it does. They wrote the conduct codes. They run the courts. Even where they don't, ordinary students are sympathetic to their values, and then have their code book to go by.

Take campus rape, for example. Although female college students are statistically the least likely group of women to be victims of rape of any group of women in this country, they claim that it's a horrid problem facing everyone. Consequently they have rewritten campus rape codes to consider accusations of rape to be compelling evidence. Thus if a man is accused of rape without any evidence that would survive in court, he may be expelled all the same. Not necessarily because those who make the decision agree with SJW policy, but instead because that *is* the policy, and they just have to go by the book.

It's basically a fait accompli at this point. They have extra-legal codes. If you try to go extra-code, they will find you in violation, and they'll be right. Then they move forward with the agreed upon retaliation.

So you have two choices if you want to oppose them. Do so from within their framework, or do so from without their framework. Attempting the latter will risk severe and real consequences to your life and career. Attempting to do the former puts you at a sever disadvantage because the framework exists to support their side and suppress you.
>>
File: Y85xNir.gif (585 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
Y85xNir.gif
585 KB, 400x224
>>69869417
>>69869327
>>69869385

Sigh. For those unfamiliar with law school:

It's simply not worth it for the vast majority here who are highly risk-averse.
Law school is like a 3-yr interview, and being known for "anti-liberal" controversy will have employment risks.
For these SJWs, it's another highlight on their resume.

But for the rest, we don't want our future colleagues, our recommendation letter writers, and our interviewees to have any red flags about us.
For example, one guy publicly called them out as "facists" (even got on Fox News) and now he's definitely limited his network. Though I'm sure he's fine with a conservative-friendly job already lined up,

Sure, people do passive aggressive shit like leave sticky notes, sign anonymous petitions, etc.
Mostly gonna wait for this to blow over.
>>
>>69869960
But see, it's already too late. They've already lost the culture war. Affirmative action already exists. The professors at Harvard who opposed these ideas have all been driven out. It's SJW territory now. To fight against it, you have to find another way.
>>
>>69870076
Exactly. Your seal represents equality and justice. Anybody who attacks that seal is attack the very foundation of equality and justice that your school was built on.
>>
>>69869856

Someone's catching on. Though "official sanctions" won't happen.
>>
>>69869980
Your ideas are reasonable. But that's why they only work for reasonable people. The Black Crimes Matter people, and other SJWs, are not reasonable. They will not be swayed by reasonable methods.
>>
Sorry about all the typos I'm on my phone here. Do not let these ignorant fools tear down your great symbol. Or you may as well drop out now before racking up more debt for a degree that will have no value.
>>
>>69869298
They should change it to a picture of a black man whipping himself
>>
>>69870076
>BLM has nothing to do with equality or justice at this point
At this point?

BLM was started by agents of George Soros to explicitly be about finding a fracture point in our society along racial lines in order to destabilize us for his profit.
>>
File: law-school.png (49 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
law-school.png
49 KB, 204x247
>>69852224

wait... that's the original? are they finally going full retard? why does harvard even listen to these morons?
>>
>>69870250
They may, though. If a student is found to be in violation of their school's hate speech codes, they may well be suspended or expelled.
>>
>>69870254
I fully agree. You don't want to stoop to their level and try to argue on their terms. You set the terms. They don't even matter. You need to address everybody else and male ot clear that BLM is a threat to them, a threat to their safety, and a threat to their future, anything they hold dear, BLM wants to take it away
>>
>>69870099
That's a polarization strategy. It's got potential, but it probably wouldn't work at a place like Harvard, where the student body are overwhelmingly leftists who are more sympathetic to SJWs than not.
>>
>>69870386
Then have BLM expelled. Refuze to attend classes because you don't feel safe with BLM terrorizing you.
>>
>>69870391
>You need to address everybody else
Everybody else already agrees with Black Crimes Matter. They're not people you can sway. At least at Harvard.
>>
>>69870443
Most of them agree with them out of fear. That's all they're doing. They're like you. Afraid.
>>
>>69870444
You can't win that way. The BLM people are accepted and legitimized. If you try to fight them that way, you will be expelled.
>>
Some humorous, sticky note-type passive aggressive opposition: https://royallasses.wordpress.com/

Notice the authors and basically all the comments indulging them are anonymous.
>>
>>69870491
You really thonk there is a way out of this without making it clear that it's you vs them? Has that ever happened in history?
>>
>be black
>go to one the most widely praised and known schools in the entire world
>INSTITUTIONAL RAYCISM MUH SLAVERY MUH WHITE PRIVILEGE

this is a fucking joke. BLM should be classified as a terrorist organization by now.
>>
>>69870521
Expelled for what?
>>
>>69869509
For a second I thought "Brown" was referring to their skin color.
>>
>>69864572
Thanks, rare dude!
>>
>>69870507
No, you're wrong. They agree because they believe the ideology. The reason they believe the ideology is because they have been indoctrinated their entire lives to believe it. They have been bombarded with the same messages that created the BLM supporters. So it's not really that they're scared. If anything, the 3rd parties (such as they may be) are sympathetic to BLM.
>>
>>69865972
Yes! Good old sir Glubb!
Fucking excellent read, even if I disagree a bit on his views on the Age of Intellect.
http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
>>
>>69870374
This is fucking stupid. RIP Harvard. I should've know they would rather be cucks. That's why we won or independence.
>>
>>69870558
I don't know. Expand on your point. It may be that there are other ways. Infiltration and subversion would be one way that's not advertised as us vs them.
>>
>>69870562
Yes they should. They ruin everything.
>>
>>69852224
I want to see these nigger's grades.
Just like in real life, most of the dindus protesting are unemployable retards with no job.
In the universities they do the same thing.
How do they study or get good grades if they're just protesting all the damn time?
>>
>>69870603
Racist hatred of some kind. If they don't have something legitimate on you, they'll trump something up to purge you.

But probably they'll have something that's legitimately against their code of conduct, and use that as the impetus.
>>
>>69852224
Do you realize how fucked we're all going to be in a generation? The institutions that are pushing this cultural marxist bullshit are the institutions considered valid sources for academic knowledge.
>>
>>69870134
You can spread flyers anonymously, you can put up sticky notes anonymously. Hell, looking at Shapiro he wrote a book while in college called something like "Bullies: Left's Culture of Fear and Intimidation" and he got off fine. But I can understand wanting to keep a low profile and ideally the faculty should handle it. Just remember, I don't know a single name of any of the demonstrators or the opposition so it's not that draconian if you are smart about it.

If however you desire to make a point then those are my tips. You can apply these tips outside of universities and anywhere something like this pops up. I don't think getting out your All Lives Matter t-shirt and screaming "GET OUT YOU COMMIE NIGGERS" is a good idea at any event. The best outcome would be simply asking them questions they can't answer to expose the holes in their logic and make them hopefully start thinking about what they stand for.

You will never convert these people, drugs got em. Time to make yourself look like the better person.
>>
>>69870734
I don't think infiltrating a cult is a likely solution. The majority is aware of what is happening and thenonky thing stopping people is fear. Mainly, fear of being labeled a racist. That label needs to be made meaningless. That fear needs to be removed and their spell is broken. Now they can be criticized.

Tell them flat out that you don't care what they say is racist and ognore the race debate. Focus kn thkngs that matter like terrorizing students to the point where none of you feel safe going to school anymore. Insist and demand that BLM is banned. Put their asses on trial.

Wtf do they teach you at Harvard law?
>>
>>69852224
As a black American, well past college age, subversively politically active, seeing this utter garbage is another reason I see Trump as our last line of defense against the destruction of our nation by the Frankfurt School left. This cannot carry on for another 4-5 years. We are on the precipice of doom and we will most assuredly crumble undler this generation of self-obssessed weirdos who are more than happy to watch the nation that our grandparents died fighting for. We are two generations removed from people who fought FOR the freedom and prosperity of our nation. Two generations is all it took to subvert every strata of our society with this cancerous thought that saturates the future leaders of this country. We have one last chance - as AMERICANS - to stop this and fight them back to their cribs and safe-spaces. Our ridicule alone will not and has not stopped this from becoming mainstream. It's time to fight at the ballot box, and if need be, face-to-face. We can't let this progress any further.

FIGHT THEM, OP. Fight them blow for blow, tooth and nail, with the fury of pure hatred. It's the only way left now for us to succeed.
>>
>>69870833
Right. It's a witch hunt and the fear of being racist must be go immediately. That's their main sheild to get away with murder. Make it clear you don't care and get back on topic. Don't let them derail.
>>
>>69870987
Thank you. I can't even imagine what it's like to be a normal person and then see this extremist cult claiming to represent you. It must be maddening.
>>
>>69855621

>Claim oppression
>Want to break down barriers
>Person of same race disagrees - TRAITOR
>Somehow not racist

These fucking niggers need to be culled.
>>
>>69867771
get hls alumni who don't want tosee their rep trashed to do it.
>>
>>69870934
Okay. I think we're talking about two different ideas. One is the culture at large. The other is the culture at Harvard.

At large I think you're mostly right. A lot of people have turned very much against BLM because of the riots in Ferguson and Baltimore.

However at Harvard, that is decidedly not so. If it were, they wouldn't be able to do what they're doing right now. Remember, the ideological subversion that enables this sort of movement is generational in nature. It requires 20 years for the demoralization phase, because that's how long it takes to raise an entire generation of people from unthinking infants into adults in the same echo chamber ecosystem where they all believe the same values that you're foisting on them. So what values were being espoused to children from primary schools starting in 1996? In high schools in 2012? What were the Disney movie values those kids grew up with? What was on television on the Disney channel and Nickelodeon? What was the pop music?

And then realize that Harvard doesn't take a representative sample of the population. They admit people according to their own criteria, which are heavily driven by their own ideology, and are explicitly affirmative action. Additionally, that particular school imports loads and loads of foreigners, who generally come with far left political opinions. Consequently, being leftists is the normal thing there.

For the record, I am not a Harvard student. I attend a very different college. And you type like you're on LSD. I think it's past your bedtime.
>>
>>69870934
>I don't think infiltrating a cult is a likely solution.
You just don't understand it, then. What happened to the occupy movement? They were infiltrated and subverted through the promulgation of the progressive stack. This happens to just about every populist movement in America today.

You should really look up CoIntelPro.
>>
>>69870987
>well past college age
No such thing my friend. I had a classmate in his 70s. Nobody's too old to learn.
>>
>>69870705
yeah it is, but all unis go nuts when it comes to minorities, P.C. and shit like this. same here - i work for one - you won't believe how stupid their society-related agendas are.
>>
>>69870987
>We are two generations removed from people who fought FOR the freedom and prosperity of our nation.
You undersell our veterans. They also fought for America. Even if that's not what you believe their effects were, they fought because that's what they valued.

>Two generations is all it took to subvert every strata of our society
No. It was done in one generation (boomers). We're just living in the wreckage of it now.
>>
>>69871033
Good point, but you don't go far enough. If you skyline yourself, they'll crush you.

The real way to fight is to realize you're an insurgent. Blend in with the population, strike where they can't identify you. Don't pop your head up for long enough to get it blown off. Just pop up, take your shot, pop down and run away again.
>>
File: o-102973555-facebook.jpg (275 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-102973555-facebook.jpg
275 KB, 2000x1000
>>69870254
>>69870670
>>69870558

I think both of you are right in a way. It's simply not clear how to deal with this brand of SJWs without disrupting your course.

Engaging them isn't like having a regular, open-minded conversation with someone.
These are harvard law students who literally think they are on the cutting edge of justice.
They are confident, self-righteous, impassioned, and--make no mistake--
intelligent (kinda). And they have the entire weight of PC culture and the momentum of
progressivism behind their backs.

How do you even start to kill this cancer when these people actually believe not being black
means your opinion is invalid? Where do you start to persuade them when they don't share
any common ground?

So we say fuck it and move on. Occasionally laugh at it. What more?
>>
>>69869481
Getting a score bump due to your race might have something to do with it.
>>
>>69871541
>How do you even start to kill this cancer when these people actually believe not being black
>means your opinion is invalid? Where do you start to persuade them when they don't share
>any common ground?
You answer your own question. You start at the foundation.

Or really, you let them talk for long enough to state their argument.

Then you restate it as a logical syllogism and ask them if you have it right. Let them correct it where they will, the main point is to pin them down to something.

Then you attack their premise as being racist, bigoted, idiotic, and so forth. Because they invariably are.

That's what you would do to beat them in a debate, anyway. Their rebuttal would be something along the lines of how you don't know anything because you're white. Simply use the previous method again, because it's a complete non sequitor that white = wrong.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6 KB, 243x204) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6 KB, 243x204
>>69870987

Don't you go and motivate me now!
>>
File: 0-429-30-239r1.png (157 KB, 313x301) Image search: [Google]
0-429-30-239r1.png
157 KB, 313x301
>>69852489
ayy
>>
>>69858733
>sometimes race is completely stripped out!

ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU FOUGHT SO HARD TO ACHIEVE?
>>
>>69871720
Get a black guy to tell them they're wrong and see if it's still true. If it is, then skin cokor doesn't matter and you can end the race discussion and move forward to the next issue: Why the BLM witch hunt needs to end immediately.
>>
>>69871959
Lmao
>>
>>69870374

It's based on the seal of a slave-owner who contributed to the school.
>>
>>69871720
>use logical syllogisms

But that's the thing, for us, that is the foundation--from their postmodern, relativistic,
identity-politics stance, that doesn't even
matter. It's not an exercise in analytic
philosophy, it's narrative > truth.
>>
>>69870833

That's just asking for a lawsuit from people who have more than enough means to follow through.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>mfw I have class in 4 hrs.

fuck I thought I'd just make this post and see some racist comments from you before going to bed. why's /pol/ so addicting.
>>
Pic related: A class literally called #BLM taught at Dartmouth this term
>>
>>69871986
So you're the guy saying "don't use their methods, don't fight in their system." But then you instantly revert to fighting within their system when it suits you. Do you now see why not fighting in their system won't win with third parties? Everyone already agrees with their premises. "Blacks are more right when they criticize blacks," - you, BLM, and every other random.
>>
>>69872130
You're right.

Now ask yourself why we use logic at all.

The answer, I would say, is that it's more effective than narrative. You can use rhetoric to argue from emotion, but you don't get to truth. A dialectic argument will always beat a rhetoric argument on logic.

And anyway, those two ideas aren't necessarily mutually exclusive. You can use powerful rhetoric when you make a dialectical point. You can use dialectic to set up a rhetorical argument.
>>
>>69872317
So why has such a suit not been forthcoming heretofore?
>>
File: dt8TbJP.png (173 KB, 383x274) Image search: [Google]
dt8TbJP.png
173 KB, 383x274
>>69858086
Didn't George Washington have slaves? Can we rename Washington D.C. to Michael Brownatopia?
>>
>>69872440
?finally, the course highlights black feminists and queer approaches

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

And seriously, they're using FERGUSON as a focal point?
>>
>>69872440
What's AAAS? African American Studies of some kind, I imagine? Why would anyone be surprised or upset by this? That's exactly what I imagine all those classes involve.
>>
>>69872612
The city residents would vote in favor of a measure like that. The city council definitely would.

But here's the cute thing about Washington, D.C.: the residents and their elected local government actually don't have any authority to write their own laws. Anything they do has to be approved by congress, and it routinely is not because those morons always want the same policies that made Detroit an urban desert.
>>
>>69872672
yep African & African American Studies

> why would anyone be upset by the fact that people can get Ivy League degrees by studying black feminist queer approaches to a tumblr hashtag
>>
>>69872778
I think you're backwards. They're not studying dumblr. Dumblr is getting their ideas downstream of classes just such as that.
>>
>>69872595

Who says it hasn't?
>>
>>69872454
No I'm saying ignore their "racism" stuff. There is no reasoning with them. Don't bother. You can't argue with "No you're white" and I'm sorry that absurdity was lost on you.

Address everyone else and tell then it's time to end the BLM witch hunt.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6 KB, 275x183
at least my school's not literally being renamed ASSOL

http://wjla.com/news/local/not-an-april-fools-joke-gmu-law-school-to-become-antonin-scalia-school-of-law-assol
>>
>>69872863
Have you evidence that it has?

Look, I think it has not, but it's much harder to prove a negative.

The closest I can think of is
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisher_v._University_of_Texas
>>
>>69872440

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can we get a class in Nat Soc from the perspective of the Germans for once? That'd be about as offensive as this class is.
>>
>>69872900
>You can't argue with "No you're white"
I disagree. I think you can, and should. The way you do it is to boil their argument down to that, and then point out why that's wrong.

>Address everyone else
Please read my post you just linked again. That sort of attitude is why addressing the crowd without addressing the underlying issue you have just identified is wrong.
>>
>>69872953
gonna lead to some epic mascot though lol
>>
Black Lives Matters is the enemy. Let's get that clear before you try to move forward or you've lost.

Black Lives Matters is the enemy.

Black Lives Matters hates peace

Black Lives Matters hates education.

Black Lives Matters hates you.

Black Lives Matters doesn't want you to succeed.

Black Lives Matters wants you expelled.

Black Lives Matters has to go.
>>
>>69872956

One can easily prove clear victimization because they're white. At least they'd be able to overturn disciplinary action because of questioning the legitimacy of black self victimization.
>>
>>69872615
They probably feel the need to justify the looting.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3266220/Black-Lives-Matter-activist-giving-Yale-lecture-defends-LOOTING-compares-protests-Boston-Tea-Party.html
>>
>>69873113
Sounds cool. Cite a case.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-04-01-56-55-1.png (247 KB, 1080x1417) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-04-01-56-55-1.png
247 KB, 1080x1417
BLACK LIVES MATTERS HATES TRUTH

>>
>>69852224
I think everyone agrees there will be rioting this summer as a direct result of BLM.
>>
>>69873088
>>69873219
Anon, you've ceased to argue, and now you're just doing the internet equivalent of dancing on the table with a lampshade over your head.

You're drunk. It's time for bed.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 800x536
>tfw you go to Arizona State
>literally never ever see this shit
>just do my classes and can get top stuff
>did I mention the weather and girls?
>>
>>69873088
Respect the 88.

BLM is literally protesting a symbol for truth.
>>
File: 1455136971270.jpg (21 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
1455136971270.jpg
21 KB, 540x360
pls chimpout.
But do it fast otherwise Obama won't be able to invite you to the White House.
>>
>>69873303
Go do something useful.

I've spelled out everything you need.

How hard is it to point out that BLM is attacking a symbol of truth? How hard is it to point out that their witch hunt has gotten out of control?
>>
Where's the next riot gonna be? I would totally pitch into a betting pool on this.

Soooo want it to be Boston so I can go see :3
>>
>>69852489

>cant even spell 'opinions' and theyre going to harvard law school
>>
>>69873449
Son, you don't even know what I do or don't do. I'm working my angle. But you have utterly failed to materially contribute to this conversation. You haven't addressed any of my arguments. Fuck, I don't think you've even put forth the effort to understand my positions, a courtesy that I absolutely did for you.

Your point is that you don't like BLM (for reasons that I think are very legitimate, btw), so everyone else who isn't you should put themselves at risk to go beyond social norms, instituted codes of conduct, and maybe even laws in opposition to BLM. "Risking everything." And you seem to just sort of think it will work because of bullheaded aggression.

But I'm sorry, I disagree. Your way as I understand it will not work. The least you could do is continue to discuss it with me until perhaps we can come to a better understanding of one another.
>>
>>69873595
There's no spellcheck on post-it notes.
>>
>>69873595
They're retarded. They are attacking the word "truth."

They're saying "truth" is racist and OP is scared to call them on it.
>>
>>69873595
>opposition

portmanteau for opposing opinions?
>>
>>69873616
tl;dr they are protesting "truth." The word "truth."

I don't think it's quite so complicated as you make it out to be.
>>
File: nigger education chart.png (391 KB, 3764x1568) Image search: [Google]
nigger education chart.png
391 KB, 3764x1568
>>69852224
If niggers are being removed from the university seal, niggers should no longer get preferential treatment for admissions.
>>
>>69873791
Then you have a facile understanding of the issue. If you had cared to read any of what I posted, you might have expanded your mind.
>>
>>69873595
Didn't you know?
Correct spelling and grammar are racist.
Just like anything else which need a miniscule of effort to do right.
>>
>>69873170

I think that it would be settled out of court quite honestly. They don't want the bad publicity.

Hell, you could post this stuff on media outlets and probably stir something up. It's clearly a self victimizing witch hunt targeted at white people.
>>
>>69873840
I will say I fully support the idea of setting a precedent for discrimination against white students.
>>
>>69873911
Okay. So show me an example of a settlement that fits your criteria.

Surely you wouldn't just be going on your own fantasy. Surely you have real world examples that have formed your opinion, not just how you wish the world were. I believe in you, anon.
>>
>>69873917
Alright, fair point.

Now I ask you to consider that the precedent may be set the other way. Against white students, and in favor of discrimination.

What then?
>>
>>69873979

Well you're kind of a stuck up cunt given the way you talk down to people who try to give you ideas so I'm kinda thinking you deserve to sit quietly like the scared c uck you are and take it while you apologize for your privilege to black people who are literally just as privileged as you.
>>
>>69873911
Wouldn't a court ruling be bad either way?

On one hand, they lose the ability to say white people don't get an opinion. On the other hand, the court would be ruling that white people don't have an opinion. Imagine the implications then when a court rules that white people can't have a valid opinion? Is this not essentially what would happen?
>>
Hey /pol/.

I'm currently developing a satirical saga on American neo-campus culture but I will procure to avoid being hamfisted or narrow minded. Where should I start with?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.