[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any celebrities spoken out against transgenderism? All I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: anna kendrick.jpg (608 KB, 936x1339) Image search: [Google]
anna kendrick.jpg
608 KB, 936x1339
Have any celebrities spoken out against transgenderism? All I've seen are people supporting it.

Pic related, she supports allowing children to transition.
>>
Who fucking cares?
>>
>>69840526
People support "transgender" children? That's insane... Most children can't even tie their own shoes.
>>
James Woods likely has. But he hates everything that's not James Woods so I'm not sure that counts.
>>
>>69840712
I do, because this is the biggest fucking case of a naked emperor in over a century, and no one in the most culturally influential part of our society is willing to admit that the Emperor has no clothes.

Matt and Trey called out trannies at one point, but they backtracked on their position several years later.
>>
>>69840526

Does she have nudes? I want a peak of those warlocks
>>
>>69840526
She is adorable and she can say whatever she wants because of it. Everyone else, fuck 'em. But I love her and want to plant my seed betwixt her nethers.
>>
>>69840526
what an obvious nose job.
>>
>>69841233
>>69841162
This, I want to lick her arsehole and rawdog her until my DNA is fucking hardwired in
>>
>>69841332

I bet her butthole smells awesome. Id give up my life savings just to smell it for an entire day
>>
>>69841332
I would drink her bathwater.
I would eat a mile of her shit just to see the source.
>>
File: 1402363191095.jpg (54 KB, 500x431) Image search: [Google]
1402363191095.jpg
54 KB, 500x431
>>69841630
>>69841495
Gillette doesn't make enough razor blades in a month for the amount I'd swallow just to bury my face in her scalp and sniff deeply.
>>
>>69840526

What a surprise, a celebrity telling everyone what they want to hear. It's like they want your support and love, or lick their assholes all night.
>>
Holy shit, are you degenerates capable of having an actual discussion that doesn't revolve around how much you want to fuck someone?
>>
Go and ask Clint Eastwood.
>>
>>69842048
>wanting decent discussion with sperglord virgins on 4chan

It ain't gon happen senpai.
>>
>>69842048
No.
>>
>>69840526

Christ. I'd literally break all my bones one by one just to hear her tell me to fuck off over a phone with bad reception.
>>
>>69840526
Who is this boner condoner?
>>
>>69840526
No, because the kikes would end their career.
>>
Transpeople are a group of people that have been dealt a very strange mix of of cards. Evidence shows the brain is sexually dimorphic in many areas. Overwhelming research shows that in multiple areas of where dimorphism is present, a transgender individual's brain does not match their birth sex.

>Bao, Hahn, Kranz, Kaufmann "Structural Connectivity Networks of Transgender People".

>Kruijver "Male-to-female transsexuals have female neuron numbers in a limbic nucleus."

>Zhou "A sex difference in the human brain and its relation to transsexuality."

>Bentz "A polymorphism of the CYP17 gene related to sex steroid metabolism is associated with female-to-male but not male-to-female transsexualism."

>Hare "Androgen receptor repeat length polymorphism associated wth male-to-female transsexualism."

>Gooren "The biology of human psychosexual differentiation."

>Swaab "Sexual differentiation of the human brain: relevance for gender identity, transsexualism, and sexual orientation."

>Garcia-Falgueras "A sex difference in the hypothalamic uncinate nucleus: relationship to gender identity."

>Luders "Regional gray matter variation in male-to-female transsexualism."

>Rametti "White matter microstructure in female to male transsexuals before cross-sex hormonal treatment. A diffusion tensor imaging study."

>Burke "Hypothalamic response to the chemo-signal androstadienone in gender dysphoric children and adolescents".

>Berglund "Berglund, H. et al. “Male-to-Female Transsexuals Show Sex-Atypical Hypothalamus Activation When Smelling Odorous Steroids".

>Yokota, Y. et al “Callosal Shapes at the Midsagittal Plane: MRI Differences of Normal Males, Normal Females, and GID”

>Zubiaurre “Cortical Thickness in Untreated Transsexuals”

Better question, why the fuck do you want to control what other people do with their body and life? Body autonomy is the most fundamental liberty.
>>
>>69842048
It's a shit thread
>>
>>69842342
Therefore children can consent to sex, right?
>>
>>69840526

I'd mostly just tie her up and keep her pumping white children out in my basement. I guess that would undo the spiritual damage caused to the world by her degeneracy?
>>
>>69842418
what?
>>
>>69840526
>>
>>69840526
20 years ago the vast majority of people were against gay marriage, now most people seem to support it?

As little as a few years ago trannies were mocked as the rightful freaks of nature they were yet everybody's suddenly so accepting. What's got me alarmed now was that liberals recently pushed to take the stigmatization off pedophiles, they failed, but it will only be a matter of time before it's accepted. Fuck you kikes, I know it's all the jew's doing. Probably spewing all their shit on the TV cranking up the propaganda up to 11 and having their celebrity puppets endorse everything the masters tell them to. Fuck, I haven't watched TV in 5 years nor do I even know the woman in OPs picture, or most celebrities for that matter.
>>
>>69842516
Why does he feel the need to apologize, though?
>>
>>69842342
>transpeople
>trans
>people

I am not of the belief that you're human if you forgo your natural gender.

Also, they're not a group. There's, like, a few million of them worldwide, mostly concetrated in shitholes like the UK, USA, Canada, and the more liberal big EU countries.

You'll notice this transgenderism shit never existed in times of strife and low resources. It's a sympton of a sickened society, and of course fucked gene pools being allowed to reproduce.
>>
>>69842418

Non sequitur. Got a real argument for why transpeople shouldn't be able to do what they want with their own bodies?
>>
File: 1459486747546.png (138 KB, 1101x383) Image search: [Google]
1459486747546.png
138 KB, 1101x383
>>69842671

LOL! That is completely false. Gender variance has existed throughout history and in nearly every human culture. The concept of "Trans" is new, yeah, the word is new. But the idea of men wishing to be women and vice versa then pursuing it is NOT new idea.

It's been in basically every native culture. Even Greek and Roman philosophers wrote about gender variant people.

Your claim is demonstrably false.
>>
>>69842733
I'll give you a real argument. Are you ready? I hope you're ready.

Trans 'people' kill themselves at vastly disproportionate rates to the general populace, even post transition. Those that don't off themselves also exhibit higher degrees of self-harm, abusive tendencies, mental illness, physical issues - et cetera.

They're in suffering. All of them. All the time, pretty much. Broken people.

Do you trust a severely depressed man with a box of drugs? No? Then why a severely depressed man who wants to be a woman?
>>
>>69842671
>thinks trannies actually change shit when they declare they're changing their gender
>seems to think that third world conditions are better than first world conditions

Fuck off, mate. Trannies are scum, but they're no less human than liberals are. And the Jews have fucked the hell out of the West, but it's still better here than it is in Bongoland, Asia, etc.
>>
File: imgoingtotakebackouralimony.jpg (38 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
imgoingtotakebackouralimony.jpg
38 KB, 184x184
>>69842516
>drake bell

JUST
>>
>>69842516
He claimed it was a joke, and a reference to the "sorry, still calling you Josh" line in the show. He apologized, claiming he supports Caitlyn Jenner who is STUNNING and BRAVE.
>>
glad my parents didn't make me transition. i wore dresses as a little boy. not a homo or anything. just liked dresses.
>>
>>69840526

Why would they? It's career suicide because the SJWs will come after you.
>>
>>69843134
Definitely a homo. Repent, asshole.
>>
>>69842418
>Therefore children can consent to sex, right?
What? How did you even get to that?
>>
>>69842848
>modern humane medical treatment
>giving men castrations then slitting their gooch with a scalpel and telling them to retear it when necessary
>taking fat from a girl and shaping it into a lump that resembles a melted plastic cock
>this is humane to you

hmm. You're fine with this shit happening to kids right? So why am I not allowed to get surgery to be a dragon? I wanted to be a dragon when I was a kid.
>>
>>69842976

Last night I heard something on /pol/ where people were complaining that White Men kill themselves at about 5x the rate of Black Men. Everyone in the thread reasoned that White Men are oppressed and victims of discrimination and that is why their suicide rates are so high..

So how is it difficult to understand suicide rates of transpeople are so high because they are disproportionately victims of sexual assault, rape, battery, verbal discrimination, and face several forms of legal discrimination (housing, military, criminal justice, etc).

In all research where transpeople are able to transition unimpeded with a support network (family/friends) the suicide rates drastically drop. There is a current piece of research which is ongoing that is the largest transgender study ever done and it is clearly illustrating in preliminary results environment is the cause of suicide, not transition.

obviously comorbidity is high with transpeople but suicide is disproportionate because of the issues transpeople face, just like White Men.
>>
>>69843266

>implying all transgender people want surgery.

Only 33% of transgender people have surgery. It's a shitty meme to assume every transperson wants to be cut. Current trends are showing transpeople are less and less interested in bottom surgery due to its high cost, risky surgery, long recovery, and strict cosmeticism.

You are just spewing a meme. That is demonstrably false if you actually talk to more than 3 transpeople.
>>
>>69842848
so have arsonists, doesn't mean we should approve of fire starters. It's just part of a litany of mental illnesses plaguing man since the dawn of time. There is NO PROOF that it is legitimate, the only evidence you listed is from special interest groups, John Hopkins Institute of Medicine refuses to do the procedure because they recognize it as a mental illness.
>>
>>69843134
of course, of course, you just liked the dresses, anon
>>
>>69843266
>So why am I not allowed to get surgery to be a dragon?

>Imaginary species
>Gender
>>
>>69843475
So you acknowledge that gender is a real thing and not something subject to the whims of the human imagination.
>>
File: 1393066908254.jpg (40 KB, 514x459) Image search: [Google]
1393066908254.jpg
40 KB, 514x459
>>69842048
First day on 4chan new friend?
>>
>>69843475

>surgery

Meme-ing again. Only 1/3 transpeople have had surgery. Many do not want surgery and think it's disgusting/mutilation of the body.

Regardless, an individual who wants surgery should be allowed to get it because that is LIBERTY. Freedom of body autonomy. Why are you so against that but you don't speak out against breast augmentation? or speak out against other cosmetic surgeries people undergo. Look at Korea. Over 25% of their women have plastic surgery.
>>
>>69843292
How exactly are trans discriminated against? Literally 100% of the western population will never, ever, ever say anything bad to them ever.

Workplace shit, complete myth. I've been fucked over at work, doesn't mean there's a conspiracy against people with blue eyes and black hair. Trans people report misuse of pronouns as abuse or neglect or assault or whatever the fuck, they're all special little snowflakes who can't be criticized at all and if they are it's OBVIOUSLY because they're trans.

>higher sexually assaulted
>housing
>military
You're just making it up now.

>>69843394
Oh ok so only a third of them brutally mutilate themselves so they can better receive dick? Cool that makes it ok haha it's only a third bro!
>>
>>69843637
I do speak out against those things. Boob jobs are just as degenerate as gooks getting plastic surgery. Unchecked liberty is not good.

Societies must lay down rules and those who do not wish to obey them should find somewhere else to live.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 376x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 376x600
Britney Spears did in 2000. She was also anti fag and pro abstinence before marriage. After she went insane, not sure if she thinks much about anything anymore in her catatonic state.
>>
>>69843637
Non Sequitur, demanding people treat you like a woman and being given the advantages that a woman has is much different than getting a fake pair of tits, the problem with you faggots isn't the surgery it's that you want to change the very bedrock of society and make it illegal for someone to call you a man though that would be our choice.
>>
>>69843637
And those who have transgender surgey have the highest likelihood of suicide of any demographic. This being because even they realize that its simply a mental illness and not even a surgical procedure designed to sate their insanity will quell their issues. They are mentally ill and need psychiatric treatment, not surgeries to play into their issues.
>>
>>69843637
Also if you're so obsessed with freedom, then it's entierly within my liberty to vote, protest, campaign against trans acceptance and YOU have to accept THAT if you actually care about liberty and not just your faggot agenda.
>>
>>69843731

How are transpeople discriminated against? Hmm, just look in this thread. I think it's absolutely nuts you claim nobody would say something bad about them.

How are they discriminated against legally? No protection from discrimination in housing markets, criminal justice system, transitioning legal documents, work place security, disproportionate victims of sexual assault, battery, and verbal assault.

▪ Double the rate of unemployment: Survey respondents experience unemployment at twice the rate of
the population as a whole.
▪ Near universal harassment on the job: Ninety-seven percent (97%) of those surveyed reported
experiencing harassment or mistreatment on the job.
▪ Significant losses of jobs and careers: Forty-seven percent (47%) had experienced an adverse job outcome,
such as being fired, not hired or denied a promotion.
▪ High rates of poverty: Fifteen percent (15%) of transgender people in our sample lived on $10,000 per
year or less–double the rate of the general population.
▪ Significant housing instability: Nineteen percent (19%) of our sample have been or are homeless, 11%
have faced eviction and 26% were forced to seek temporary space.

There is literally so much it's absurd. You are truly a fucking myopic retard if you can't see how transpeople are discriminated against daily. Every issue against white men is other peoples fault (suicide rates, employment rates, etc) but when it's a minority its suddenly THEIR fault.

You are a joke and incapable of arguing with facts.
>>
Trannys are like pedophiles
1. Children cannot give consent
2. Trannies receive consent under false pretenses of being a woman, therefore they do not obtain consent either. Trannies are rapists.

Allowing gay marriage was a mistake, literally the slippery slope we were talking about back then is occurring.
>>
>>69843848
Funny thing is no one cared about that shit back then. It wasn't til Obama took office and social media like FB and twitter taking off that it started. I'd also throw the Iphone in there too as it gave them easy access to them.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8 KB, 259x194
Call me old fashioned, but this doesn't seem right.
>>
>>69844003

The "very bedrock" of society is completely subjective and arbitrary.
>>
>>69844354

Meme-ing again. Only 1/3 transpeople have had surgery. Many do not want surgery and think it's disgusting/mutilation of the body.

Regardless, an individual who wants surgery should be allowed to get it because that is LIBERTY. Freedom of body autonomy. Why are you so against that but you don't speak out against breast augmentation? or speak out against other cosmetic surgeries people undergo. Look at Korea. Over 25% of their women have plastic surgery.
>>
>>69844354
that's one tiny fake dick
>>
>>69841332
Change the thread to this please
>>
>>69840526
It would be a suicide for their career.
>>
>>69843185
There's some celebrity out there speaking out on everything else.
>>
>>69844257
So why don't you campaign in this way against discrimination that targets white males? By your own admission in this very thread you say the comparison's valid.

The reason being you specifically want to coddle fucking weirdos for some reason.

Also all that shit they just lie about - you ever read their little patreon tumblr comics? The oppression they face, is, like, someone saying their butt looks nice or that proper women don't shout in the street or shit like that. That is where your 97% harassment shit comes in.

I don't have to defend my beliefs though, unlike you I'm secure in who I am ;)

also trans aren't people, humans, normal, acceptable and you're a faggot if you disagree
>>
File: 1454486540870.jpg (74 KB, 850x476) Image search: [Google]
1454486540870.jpg
74 KB, 850x476
>>69844397
>beast augmentation and plastic surgery is equivalent to having your penis cut off

le kpop meme
>>
File: 1455509640968.png (901 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1455509640968.png
901 KB, 690x460
>>69844397
Trans people are creepy as fuck.

>muh transphobia

Cry about it fatty. They can play pretend all they want but I will never consider them real girls or guys or whatever.
>>
>>69844397
So do you believe in the idea of a "feminine penis"?
>>
It creeps me out.
Kill all trannies, desu.
Just kill them.
>>
>>69840526
Speaking out AGAINST anything can easily be a career killer. If you look at celebrities, they often only comment if they are in favor of anything, preferrably anythin that isn't controversial. The general rule is "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it."

Only based Mel does as he pleases.
>>
Tranny freaks are either mentally ill or high t guys with an extreme sex fetish, perhaps both.
>>
>>69841233
>>69841332
>>69841495
>>69841630
>>
>>69840526
Protip: Gary Oldman is really based.
One of the few holyweird denizens I actually respect.
>>
File: 1395003104828.jpg (120 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1395003104828.jpg
120 KB, 500x333
>>69844257
Also, if /pol/ threads are representative of actual abuse/discrimination in society, then I AM PERSECUTED. Every single day there's an eternal anglo thread

don't see me bitching about changing society to protect muh anglo rights.

I guess its because I'm not a sissy faggot who likes dick and tiaras
>>
>>69844662

... I do campaign for white men.

I don't want to "coddle wierdos" I think every person deserves to live their life how they see fit. Defining a "normal" person is pretty difficult. You have so much anger towards an already marginalized group of people I would say you are the one with issues.

Tumblr is an absolutely terrible representation of transpeople. Tumblr is the loudest voices of the SJW bullshit screaming as hard as possible. I have met many transgender people that are completely normal, don't even mention their gender/identity, and are successful.

You are doing exactly what SJW do. Taking a section of the community that is most vocal and pretending thats all there is then desperately wanting to silence all of them for the actions of the few.

SJW do that with alt-right people. You can flip the words "faggot/jew" with "white man" on this board and it reads like Tumblr.
>>
>>69840526
She's a kike actress! What were you expecting?
>>
>>69844859

No. I don't think transwomen are 100% women. And I don't think transmen are 100% men. I have met several that agree.

Transpeople are a weird permutation of human genetics where they are basically brain-intersexed. I don't see why they face so much discrimination for simply wanting to live their life how they want. The worst that happens is they die without children so their genetics are gone from the pool. What's the big fucking deal?
>>
>>69842848
>sterliziation of children is humane
>sterilizing children before they are even old enough to understand basic math
>sterilizing children before they can even consent

fucking kill yourself you child murdering faggot.
>>
>>69845150

It's gross and weird.
Cut it out.
>>
>>69845034
You want me to be some pussy fence sitting faggot? Nah, I picked my side long, long ago and it isn't the side with weird half male half female abominations on it.

>angry

I'm not angry, I find trannies a mix of hilarious, pitiful and creepy.
>>
>>69845150
>What's the big fucking deal?

The only big deal is the one they are making demanding everyone to support their weird fucking mental illness. Shut the fuck up about it and no one will care.
>>
>>69844257
>live on $10,000
>let me spend that money to pay for surgery to cut off my dick
>>
>>69845211

>It's gross and weird.

Terrible reason to try and control other peoples lives. What if a gay man said, "straight sex is gross and weird" wouldn't you get pissed then if they tried to control your sex life?

>>69845157

Most transgender people report feeling cross gendered early in their childhood during development. I personally think we should wait and let the child develop into the early stages of puberty before doing anything though.

I don't really know of any instances where people do SRS to children.. I think you are speaking bullshit. If you mean hormonal sterilization, once again I think we should wait till children are a little into their puberty and have a stronger sense of self identity to assess if that is what they want.
>>
>>69844970
Hey, friend...

Don't beat yourself up about it, eh pal? Life can be hard for us Anglos sometimes. I know that German can be cruel, but... awh, hell... I'll just let these chicks explain it.
See you later, mate. Keep smiling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89FTrxqc3fI
>>
>>69845444

Nice meme again. I've already said multiple times only 33% of transgender people have surgery. The majority of surgeries happen later in life where people retire or have money saved up.

The recovery is more than 60 days so anybody without a stable bank can't do the surgery and live.

>>69845343

>Abominations.

kek, you are the hateful abomination.
>>
File: 1386431193711.jpg (422 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1386431193711.jpg
422 KB, 3840x2160
>>69845545
Beady Anglo lives matter
>>
>>69840526
Clint Eastwood is pretty based, if I recall correctly he landed in hot water after making fun of Bruce Jenner.
>>
>>69845473
>What if a gay man said, "straight sex is gross and weird" wouldn't you get pissed then if they tried to control your sex life?

They do. All the time.
It's not difficult to find "LGBQMGMTMDMABBQ" people complaining about how 'oppressed' they are by straight people and shit.

Luckily they're the minority.

I don't like gays either, but I HATE trannies. It's just gross. It's like those freaks that get lizard scale tattoos over every inch of their bodies, or cut off one of their legs because they identify as a person with a missing leg.

They all fucking kill themselves eventually anyways, we should just beat them to the punch.
>>
>>69844257
the 1st, 4th, and first part of 5th bullet points arent necessarily the results of harassment fyi
>>
>>69845576
You seem like you'd suck a dude's cock and be like 'nah she identifies as a woman ACTUALLY' when asked. Pretty funny shit mang

pro tip for ya when islam takes over the whole world trannies will literally be the first to go. Noosed literally within the day.
>>
Arguments against this degeneracy:
From a biological standpoint the point of life is to procreate, pass on your genes and have offsprings. Humans are simply intelligent monkeys they do operate on a basic evolutionary drive.
Homosexuality (faggotry) may exist, but it does so in nature as well, fags are there to help their siblings/ relatives raise their children.

Now trannies, these are unnatural machinations of some jewey scientist. They take "straight" guys out of the breeding pool, since a male can't breed with one of them, they are obstructing males, who would otherwise have offspring, with their degeneracy

>It's their choice!
this was never an argument, just because people have the choice to do something doesn't mean it's a good thing. That's why we have laws and societal norms. The problem is this generation raised by single mothers, emasculated by the media stemming from women's rights to vote, is too stupid to consider the best interests of the country and world.
>>
>>69845749
>this dumb shit hasn't even heard of Iran
>>
>implying you will not
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3134943/Caroline-Tula-Cossey-transgender-model-appear-Playboy-reveals-shocked-Caitlyn-Jenner-coming-gives-interview-20-years.html
>>
>>69845576
Can you fuck off you disgusting tranny piece of shit? Stop trying to justify your mental illness freak.
>>
>>69844257
Oh, boo hoo, humans expect other humans to behave in predictable ways and group based on having similar behaviours.

Go into a ghetto populated by people who have a different skin colour or culture to you, go buy something in a shop there. See how they treat you. At best, with mistrust, at worst, with hostility.

A trans person makes no fucking sense to the average person. Of course they're discriminated against, it's basic human nature.

And you know what? The onus is NOT on wider society to accept this. If I want to walk around topless and painted in shit, I have to deal with the consequences.

Trans people know the stakes for being trans, they know they'll be social outcasts, likely discriminated against, and yet they do it anyway. With that said, I don't have a problem with trans people, they can do whatever they want! It's their life.

But don't ask the universe to change to suit YOUR desires. So before you say it, I'm not "transphobic", I just don't see why I have to bend to someone elses will.

I want to be mega rich. I was born into the wrong pay scale, I'm trans-Donald Trump. Can society please just treat me as if I'm rich? I need billions of US dollars, pls, or else its bullying. I still want to basically be equally as talented and hard working as I currently am though.
>>
>>69845671

Once again, take loud voices and pretend its everyone. It's the same shit SJW libcucks do with Trump. "OMG ONE OF HIS SUPPORTERS IS A NAZI > TRUMP IS HITLER". You are literally just as ignorant.

>it's just gross

Something being subjectively gross to you is not a solid reason on why they should not have freedom. Isn't that the point of freedom and liberty?

>>69845722

I agree entirely but those exact data fields were used as evidence of the persecution against white men last night on /pol/. I specifically used those to illustrate my point about how when a minority is suffering its their fault, when a white man is suffering its someone elses fault.

That's /pol/ logic. I'm a mens rights activist but I can see that clearly.

>>69845749

No. I don't date transpeople but my best friend is transgender and I am a scientist. I have done a lot of research into transissues and physiology of transpeople to help better support my best friend. It was shocking when he came out to me (ftm) as I am fairly conservative leaning but the more research I did the more I realized it's literally fucking retarded to try and stop these marginalized, genetic variances of humanity from existing. I'm an anti-authoritarian fiscal libertarian. I expect many of you are authoritarian boot licking fascists. In that case, go ahead and hate transpeople but if you value freedom and liberty its hypocrisy to not extend it to everyone.
>>
>>69846230

No. Just kill the trannies.
>>
>>69846138

Same argument was made by those who did not want to free slaves. Same argument was made by those who did not want women to vote. Same argument was made for people against desegregation.

I assume you like all those things though. I like freedom.

>>69846098
Straight white male. I don't fuck trannies.
>>
File: iran.png (19 KB, 1697x203) Image search: [Google]
iran.png
19 KB, 1697x203
>>69845839
honestly i couldnt care what someone does to themselves, but this here, this pisses me the fuck off. the government should not be subsidising patients to do this shit

a group captain in the military came out as trans a few years ago and suggested, fucking suggested that trans people in the army should undergo an operation (if they choose to) with all expenses paid by the government.
>>
>>69846397

No real arguments ever besides your personal feelings. You are literally a SJW just on the opposite side of the spectrum.
>>
>>69846230
>anti-authoritarian

I always have a good giggle at the fact of 'libertarians' and 'anti-fascists' not realizing that they're slaves to their ideology.

Guess what buddy, it's free men who enlist under authority. It's their choice, you idiot. If you're anti-authority you deny the freedom of those who wish to commit themselves to a cause.

You're literally that edgy faggot in a fedora and black t-shirt who refuses to do a group project in school because, heh, he always walks alone...
>>
>>69846502

>Same argument was made by those who did not want to free slaves.
They shouldn't have been, really.
>Same argument was made by those who did not want women to vote.
That literally ruined this country, and many others.
>Same argument was made for people against desegregation.
Most black populations are STILL segregated from white populations, and by choice.

>I assume you like all those things though.
Where do you think you are?
>I like freedom.
Not everyone deserves freedom.
To say that all people do is idiotic.
>>
>>69846533

You know in the 1960s Iran had total universe healthcare, social security, subsidized housing, and free education? They were doing very well and led by a democratically elected leader, Mohammad Mosadegh (secularist).

America and Britain toppled their government to preserve oil interests. Our militaries called it Operation AJAX. It led to 50 years of destabilization and islamic rule.

Thank American foreign policy for giving us the shitty country that is Iran now. All for oil interests.
>>
>>69846568

Yeah, except trannies are trannies. They're gross.
You're gross for supporting them. You probably also deserve to be killed.
>>
>>69846686

No. I think you are totally allowed to have fascist views but when you start to push them on others and limit their freedom then I'm gonna stand up and kill you because I refuse to have my liberty revoked.
>>
>>69846728
I thought you were anti-authoritarian? Why do you want complete government reliance? Why do you want a democratically elected leader?
>>
>>69846827

>gross again

Okay Tumblr.
>>
>>69846847

I never said I wanted that. But Iran clearly did since they democratically elected someone. I don't want socialism but they are free to elect the government they want.

I'm just pointing out how failed American policy created the islamic state of Iran.
>>
>>69846882

How is it not gross?
Needless body mutilation is gross and weird.
Offer up a counter argument.
"That's your opinion" is not a counter argument.

What are the merits of trannies?
Letting them do whatever they want?
Some people want to throw themselves off bridges.
Some people want to shoot people.

Not everyone should be allowed to do what they want.
>>
>>69846837
Because you fail to realise that you're the biggest boot-licker of all, you bootlick yourself and don't see that your principles enslave you far more than any chains ever could.

You would literally just not support anyone you think is fascist because lmao muh principles muh freedom XD

you wouldn't even care if this fascist was imposing that everybody must be free. You'd resist even that and start demanding for slavery.
>>
>>69846502
Yeah okay.
So I see your idiot argument is that being born black, or a woman and born trans are identical.

As a "trans" person, you can choose to behave completely normally. You can't choose not to be black and living in Africa.

And you know what? My argument wasn't made about not freeing slaves. Theres no benefit to the wider society for a person obsessing about their "incorrect" gender and telling everyone about how they're the opposite gender all the time.

I really don't actually give a fuck if someone is trans so long as they don't have to tell me about it all the time. A major issue I think people have is with trans people is that they play "muh oppression" constantly.

"But I want to be treated like a normal woman". Sorry, but you will never be one.

I cannot date a trans woman. A womans value in the dating world is her uterus.. as a trans woman cannot bear children, they have no dating market value.
>>
Daily reminder the social sciences are biased against conservatives and the field of social psychology is a liberal monoculture. If someone wanted to play devil's advocate with all the papers and psychological examinations of transgendered people, it would never happen.
>>
>>69846882
http://people.stern.nyu.edu/jhaidt/disgustscale.html
>>
>>69847083

>Some people want to throw themselves off bridges.

I believe you should have the freedom to take your own life.

>Some people want to shoot people.

This actively hurts other people, it's a non sequitor.

You imply all transpeople will mutilate their bodies. "That's your opinion" is a valid argument against you because everything you say is grounded in absolute subjectivity. Just because transpeople aren't in accordance to your values or ideals doesn't mean you get to limit the existence of others. Your concept of value and tradition is arbitrary. Just because your feelings are hurt and you find people gross doesn't mean you get to control the way they live.

We are sentient beings that are capable of rebelling against our base instincts.

>>69847095

Kek. Imposing everybody must be free is a federal government imposing behavior on people. Fuck you I'll be a slave if I want. Is that what you wanted to hear?

>>69847171

I disagree. I don't think transpeople can "be normal" without serious pain and inner conflict for them. Research shows this. Empirical evidence illustrates they are not what you want them to be.

>>69842342
>>
>>69847813

>We are sentient beings that are capable of rebelling against our base instincts.

Yeah, like pedophiles and suicidal people.
Trannies, like them, need to be therapy.
>>
>>69847479

I'm not using "psychological papers" I'm using papers made from hard sciences: biology, chemistry, and physiology. It's you guys that are trying to argue psychology and morality.

Physically, transpeople are different. It's been observed countless times. The brain is sexually dimorphic:

>-Pfaff DW. 1997 Hormones, genes, and behavior. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 94:14213–14216.

>-McEwen BS, Alves SE, Bulloch K, Weiland NG. 1997 Ovarian steroids and the brain: implications for cognition and aging. Neurology. 48

>-Liu YC, Salamone JD, Sachs BD. 1997 Lesions in medial preoptic area and bed nucleus of stria terminalis: differential effects on copulatory behavior and noncontact erection in male rats. J Neurosci. 17:5245–5253.

>-Gorman DG, Cummings JL. 1992 Hypersexuality following septal injury. Arch Neurol. 49:308–310.

>-Miller BL, Cummings JL, McIntyre H, Ebers G. Grode M. 1986 Hypersexuality or altered sexual preference following brain injury. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 49:867–873.

>-Swaab DF, Fliers E. 1985 A sexually dimorphic nucleus in the human brain. Science. 228:1112–1115.

>-Swaab DF, Hofman MA. 1995 Sexual differentiation of the human hypothalamus in relation to gender and sexual orientation. Trends Neurosci. 18:264–270.

>-Allen LS, Gorski RA. 1992 Sexual orientation and the size of the anterior commissure in the human brain. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 89:7199–7202.

>-LeVay S. 1991 A difference in hypothalamic structure between heterosexual and homosexual men. Science. 253:1034–1037.

>-Swaab DF, Hofman MA. 1990 An enlarged suprachiasmatic nucleus in homosexual men. Brain Res. 537:141–148.

>-Allen LS, Gorski RA. 1990 Sex difference in the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis of the human brain. J Comp Neurol. 302:697–706.

>-Kawata M. 1995 Roles of steroid hormones and their receptors in structural organization in the nervous system. Neurosci Res. 24:1–46.
>>
>>69847896

Pedophiles hurt others. Suicide hurts others (but its still body autonomy).

Transpeople don't hurt anybody but themselves (unless you count parental expectations or something which is cultural, not physical).
>>
>>69840526
I don't give a shit about what these whores think anymore.

The men or the women.

To Hell with all of them.
>>
>>69847083
You could've just told him you don't support complete body autonomy without sounding like a total faggot. You deserve to be laughed at.
>>
>>69844313
Social media has cause so much damage. Zuckerberg belongs in a noose.
>>
File: britcuck inequality meme.png (1 MB, 1024x688) Image search: [Google]
britcuck inequality meme.png
1 MB, 1024x688
i just want the trannies to compete in the Olympics and btfo all of the females, and experience the inevitable backlash

i just want to watch liberalism eat itself, is that too much to ask?
>>
File: grim laugh.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
grim laugh.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>69840526
well, whoever the fuck anna kendrick is, she looks like a fucking reptile bird
>>
>>69848542
>that pic
Americans have a lot to answer for.
>>
People are actually getting THIS fucking asshurt over manchicks who make up less than 0.5% of the population
>>
>>69848871

Yeah, and they have no argument that isn't grounded in subjective morality or soft science like psychology as to why transpeople shouldn't have the right to exist.

Pathetic, irrational, and behavior typical of SJWs on tumblr.
>>
>>69847943
If they are different, what's the proper response to them, then, Mr. Scientist? Why are people so scared of medication or psychotherapy?

If you have a brain problem, you get medicated for it. A conservative psychologist or even a neuroscientist might say, yes, a transgendered person's brain is atypical. Here's some medicine or psychotherapy to get your brain back to thinking you are aligned with your chromosomes. Because of the bias in the sciences, there's probably so much stuff we don't know because liberals would rather let them be. We do this to people with schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder. Oh, I'm sorry. They're called people with headmates now. It's not PC to call it a disorder anymore.

I imagine a future where people will refuse to take SSRIs and label it harassment because that is who they really are when they obviously (from a conservative point of view) need them to function in society. You can see it already with people talking about neurotypical privilege and jingoism like that.

Take this study for example: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043071/

There has to be something else to help transgendered people and I'm afraid we'll never find out. Not because there is no answer but because people are afraid to ask the tough questions.
>>
>>69842848
Those gender variant people showed up only in the eras of terminal degeneracy in those societies, right before they fell, only reiterating the point that they are a symptom of an ailing empire on the verge of collapse.

Citing a bunch of articles declaring the presence of brain abnormalities also proves that it is a mental illness.
People with schizophrenia have abnormal brain activity too. That doesn't mean society should indulge their delusions. Schizophrenics and trannies a like should seek professional medical help.
>>
>>69840526
is it just me or is her head way too big for her body?
>>
File: Dhejne.png (81 KB, 628x336) Image search: [Google]
Dhejne.png
81 KB, 628x336
>>69849491

First, I am very well acquainted with the Dhejne research and you are both misrepresenting it and ignoring the temporal aspect of it (1980-2000). Here is Djehne's own words on this.

Research has shown many, many, many parts of the transgender brain don't match their birth sex. There is no medication that would fix the fundamental issue that underlies GID. For SSRI's that is easy because many of the mental illnesses treated by it are chemical imbalances where by balancing a chemical you restore them to a more typical state.

No amount of chemical balancing is going to change the hypothalmus, BSTc regions, white matter count, grey matter count, hemispheric and lobar structural connectivity, CYP17 gene, structures of the right superior longitudinal fasciculus, the foreceps minor, and the corticospinal tract, and cortical thickness.

Your false parallel literally illustrates how ignorant you are about the physiology behind transpeople. SJW fucking suck yeah, but don't conflate what they do by pretending a real biological difference doesn't exist.

In all the other examples you gave it is typically small scale diferences. Transpeoples brains are very different from their average karyotype brain.
>>
>paying attention to "celebrities"
You already fucked up
>>
>>69849674

Ultrakek
>>
File: image.png (356 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
356 KB, 2048x1536
>>69850291
They are mentally ill. See pic related, the head of pschiatry of the american colleges of physicians says any promotion of trans children is child abuse
>>
>>69840526
it's a bit off-topic but why do people think she's hot?

I would give her a 6/10, and that might even be generous.
>>
>>69850291
What does transgendered people committing crimes have to do with anything? I'm not talking about that. I'm looking right at their conclusion. It's plain as day.
>>
>>69841102
They won't take a side, but they did take a jab at Caitlyn Jenner. Hell that's the closest thing I've seen to what OP is asking.

Most people won't risk their career for it since trans are the absolute most easily offended demographic. They literally do nothing but think of things to complain about.
>>
>>69843848
Yeah, and Matt and Trey did it in 2006. They still changed their tune when the political climate demanded it.
>>
>>69850574

Lmao! For a skeptic I would assume you would do a little more research.

This was written by
Paul McHugh,
>Appointed by George H. Bush for a cabinet seat, right-wing, religiously -motivated hate groups. He is a self-described orthodox Catholic whose radical views are well documented. In his role as part of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops' review board, he pushed the idea that the Catholic sex-abuse scandal was not about pedophilia but about "homosexual predation on American Catholic youth." He filed an amicus brief arguing in favor of Proposition 8 on the basis that homosexuality is a "choice." Additionally, McHugh was in favor of forcing a pregnant 10-year-old girl to carry to term even though she had been raped by an adult relative.

This guy is the DEFINITION of politically motivated science, not objective empiricism.

Michelle A. Cretella, M.D.

>Cures advanced over the years for treating homosexuality have included Prozac, playing sports, hypnosis and gaining weight. One extreme example is aversion therapy, in which victims are shown pornography and their genitals are electrocuted when they react improperly.

Good job, you linked to propaganda that supports your view made by researchers that are openly politically motivated and biased. That is the opposite of empiricism and rationality. nice try though!
>>
>>69850291
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

>There was an excellent response to pimozide 2 mg daily, with a cessation of both cross-dressing and the wish for sex reassignment. When, after 1 year, the dose was reduced to 1 mg daily, there was a rapid return of the cross-dressing and the wish for sex reassignment. An increase in the dose again led to a remission which has been maintained since then.
>>
>>69851555

You treat the symptoms of GID, not the underlying cause with that. Bad pharmacological practice is to take a permanent condition like GID (from having incongruency between the brain and body) and treating a symptom of it. Transition is accepted practice because you don't have to treat the symptoms once they transition.

The struggles transpeople feel: gender dypshoria comes from that incongruency. Masking it is not solving it. This is different from cases of depression with drugs because you treat the underlying cause (chemical imbalance).
>>
>>69844257
>just look in this thread. I think it's absolutely nuts you claim nobody would say something bad about them.
This is also a board where people say "kill all the niggers." It's not a good way to judge what's acceptable in society at large.
>>
catylin jenner is a republican so thats cool
>>
>>69852410

That's now how I judged it. I judged it through obvious observation (my best friend is a transman) and I spend time with him and see it. I illustrated it through surveys of a thousand transpeople. I illustrated it through the difference in legal process (such as no protecting for housing which men and women have).
>>
>>69852179
Drugs don't cure for depression either, for one thing. Following your logic, a depressed brain is also a physiologically abnormal brain, with any number of things wrong with it, such as poor serotonin absorbtion or issues with monoamine oxidase. But 'masking it' as you say, with medication is a better solution than lending a depressed person tools to indulge in their illness until they kill themselves.

Suicide rates for post-transition trannies goes up 20% and many of them regret the endeavor, so bullshit there is nothing left to treat after the transition.

http://www.sexchangeregret.com/
>>
>>69845060
I'm a kike myself, and I'm the OP of this damn thread. Religion/ethnicity is no excuse.
>>
>>69844397
>giving alcohol to an alcoholic
These people are mentally ill feeding into their delusion is not helping them. Does there high suicide rate not raise red flags?
>>
>>69845473
>>69845473
>I don't really know of any instances where people do SRS to children.. I think you are speaking bullshit. If you mean hormonal sterilization, once again I think we should wait till children are a little into their puberty and have a stronger sense of self identity to assess if that is what they want.
Jazz Jennings was given hormonal sterilization as age 11, retard.
>>
File: uLxsfB1.jpg (151 KB, 687x960) Image search: [Google]
uLxsfB1.jpg
151 KB, 687x960
>>69853259

Okay, sex change regret is made by Walter who was sexually abused by his grandmother and forced to wear girl clothes. Detransition is an exaggerated myth.

Clearly some people regret, but they are the overwhelming minority.
>>
>>69854698

She seems like she is pretty happy so far. I guess time will tell. Typically I am against treating minors. I've already said that in this thread twice. I think a good time to let a minor make the decision would be as they start puberty so they have a chance to stop the puberty they don't want and they are older and more developed mentally.
>>
>>69840712
>who cares if liberals subvert their child's puberty with hormone injections
>who cares if liberals cut their kids' genitals in half and turn them inside out
>who cares if they do it just for virtue signaling

I care anon
>>
>>69854566
>>69853259

On the subject of regret,

>In terms of social changes made during transition (coming out to friends and family, changing name, living full or part time in a gender not assigned at birth), 34% of respondents had minimal regrets and 9% had significant regrets. A small majority, 53% had no regrets.

>Specific regrets given included: not having the body they had wanted from birth, not transitioning earlier, losing friends and family, and the impact of transition on others.

>In terms of physical changes made during transition (resulting from hormone therapy and surgical interventions), the vast majority, 86%, had no regrets. Of the remainder, 10% had minor regrets and 2% had major regrets.

McNeil, Jay. "Trans Mental Health Study 2012", sample size of 900.
>>
>>69842976
>"""even""" post transition
>implying the transition isn't what exacerbates the problem and makes them more likely to off themselves

>>69843292
>So how is it difficult to understand suicide rates of transpeople are so high because they are disproportionately victims of sexual assault, rape, battery, verbal discrimination, and face several forms of legal discrimination (housing, military, criminal justice, etc).
>transpeople
>rape

who the fuck would rape a tranny
>>
File: image.png (60 KB, 352x358) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60 KB, 352x358
>>69855238
No regrets just suicide
>>
>>69843134

That was a close one anon, glad you didn't end up ruiening your life.
>>
>>69855540

Statistics documenting transgender people's experience of sexual violence indicate shockingly high levels of sexual abuse and assault. One in two transgender individuals are sexually abused or assaulted at some point in their lives.1 Some reports estimate that transgender survivors may experience rates of sexual assault up to 66 percent, often coupled with physical assaults or abuse. This indicates that the majority of transgender individuals are living with the aftermath of trauma and the fear of possible repeat victimization.

G. Kenagy, 2005, "The Health and Social Service Needs of Transgender People in Philadelphia," International Journal of Transgenderism 8(2/3):49–56;
G. Kenagy and W. Bostwick, 2005, "Health and Social Service Needs of Transgendered People in Chicago," International Journal of Transgenderism 8(2/3):57–66.
J. Xavier, J.A. Honnold, and J. Bradford, 2007, The Health, Health-Related Needs, and Lifecourse Experiences of Transgender Virginians, Richmond, VA: Community Health Research Initiative, Center for Public Policy, Virginia Commonwealth University,
>>
>>69847943
brain dimorphism would at best affect heuristics to problem solving and recollection

there's not a connection between the general layout of your neuron connections and wanting to walk around in a dress with tits
>>
>>69847943
you're also assuming dimorphism in brain physiology implies a dichotomy in brain physiology, which is patently false
>>
>>69855548

Completely flawed methodology. The researchers themselves admitted it.

>The authors note that the survey was flawed because only one binary, Yes/No question was asked: “Have you ever attempted suicide?” More careful and rigorous studies always follow up with in-person interviews, and when self-harming behaviors (not intended to end life) are controlled for, the actual suicide attempt rate is typically halved—meaning the suicide attempt rate could be as low as 20%.

>The highest suicide attempt rate of all–60+%–was GNC and trans people who self-report a mental disability. No big surprise there; it’s well known that having certain mental conditions is a risk factor for suicidality. But by the authors’ own admission, the survey made no effort to ask for further details about these mental health issues. The status of having a mental condition was self reported, with no corroboration from medical records or a provider. Nor was there any attempt to discover whether the actual rate of mental illness was objectively higher (via diagnosis by a mental health provider) than reported by the subjects.

>People who had either sought or received transition-related services had a higher suicide attempt rate than people who have not. And the survey did not ask whether suicide attempts occurred before or after services were sought or received.

>The data suggest that natal females seem not to be helped at all, in terms of self harm, by being either “stealth” trans or passing as male. (This is the opposite finding from that of natal males.)

Kek. there is a lot more wrong with that but I doubt you will even read this. So far everyone has sent flawed data, politically motivated research (McHugh), moral arguments, and soft sciences. I have continuously posted the most amount of empirical research from multiple journals and authors. You guys want to so badly to be correct but you are just wrong. Your irrationality = tumblr.
>>
>>69856277

No. I don't imply there is a dichotomy. I say it is a spectrum, like gender expression (which you guys so adamantly deny). Because brains are not dichotomy it only makes sense that people are not dichotomies (male vs female). Which has been the entire thing I'm arguing. A MtF is NOT a woman but also not quite a man. To simplify it to a dichotomy (like you pointed out) is illogical.

Dimorphism:

-Simonian SX, Murray HE, Gillies GE, Herbison AE. 1998 Estrogen-dependent ontogeny of sex differences in somatostatin neurons of the hypothalamic periventricular nucleus. Endocrinology. 139:1420–1428.

-Pfaff DW. 1997 Hormones, genes, and behavior. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 94:14213–14216.

-McEwen BS, Alves SE, Bulloch K, Weiland NG. 1997 Ovarian steroids and the brain: implications for cognition and aging. Neurology. 48

-Liu YC, Salamone JD, Sachs BD. 1997 Lesions in medial preoptic area and bed nucleus of stria terminalis: differential effects on copulatory behavior and noncontact erection in male rats. J Neurosci. 17:5245–5253.

-Beyer C, Hutchison JB. 1997 Androgens stimulate the morphological maturation of embryonic hypothalamic aromatase-immunoreactive neurons in the mouse. Brain Res Dev Brain Res. 98:74–81.

-Gorman DG, Cummings JL. 1992 Hypersexuality following septal injury. Arch Neurol. 49:308–310.

-Swaab DF, Fliers E. 1985 A sexually dimorphic nucleus in the human brain. Science. 228:1112–1115.

-Swaab DF, Hofman MA. 1995 Sexual differentiation of the human hypothalamus in relation to gender and sexual orientation. Trends Neurosci. 18:264–270.

-Allen LS, Gorski RA. 1992 Sexual orientation and the size of the anterior commissure in the human brain. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 89:7199–7202.

-LeVay S. 1991 A difference in hypothalamic structure between heterosexual and homosexual men. Science. 253:1034–1037.

-Allen LS, Gorski RA. 1990 Sex difference in the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis of the human brain. J Comp Neurol.
>>
>>69856162

Your comment shows a fundamental lack of understanding about transpeople. GID is about their BODY.

All transpeople feel dysphoria about their BODY and its incogruence with their internal identity. Clothes and culturally defined things are associated with the body they want, so people often express themselves through clothes and other gender roles.
>>
>>69840712
tranny detected.
>>
>>69856649
>is about their BODY.
in relationship to their brain. But it's a lot easier to change your brain than it is to change your body

are you just shitposting now? It's kind of sad.
>>
>>69856802

Are you retarded? It is way easier to change the physical body than the brain.

You are retarded, it will be hard to fix that, bud.
>>
File: Anna-Kendrick-smiling-gif.gif (993 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
Anna-Kendrick-smiling-gif.gif
993 KB, 500x200
>>69844948
>>
>>69855177
To be fair, I think he was talking about cases where people are doing it of their own will, not just parents forcing it on their kids.
>>
>>69842342
My question to you is this, how much of the experiments groups are pre-hormonal treatment, and how many are post?
Iirc the Zhou study only looks at post-hormonal treatment subjects. If anything that proves that Hormone treatment in males kills neurons as it affects their body.
>>
File: 1435937535920.png (495 KB, 540x2780) Image search: [Google]
1435937535920.png
495 KB, 540x2780
>>69842733
See pic related. This isn't about 'muh oppression' its about saving the lives of mentally ill people.
>>
>>69842848
So?
This only shows that mental illness has existed for as long as human history has.
>>
File: proofs.png (60 KB, 860x650) Image search: [Google]
proofs.png
60 KB, 860x650
>>69856526
m8 I think you're confusing character traits with gender

consider this
which man is more masculine?
>lumberjack
>CEO of Fortune 500
>Genghis Khan

Which woman is more feminine?
>Jeanne d'Arc
>Taylor Swift
>Anita Sarkeesian

There are going to be plenty of different opinions. Why? If masculinity/femininity is a single axis, why can't we objectively place people on that axis? If you try to extend it beyond a single axis, then you start to create axes for certain things like aggression, independence, extroverted/introverted, etc. Which, surprise surprise, are CHARACTER TRAITS and not GENDER TRAITS.

Gender is not an axis. Gender is a binary. Gender describes the traditional cultural role that people of each sex take. Does everyone follow that binary? No, most deviate in many ways. Does that mean biological women have to try to look like biological men if they have masculine traits (NOT if they're trans) or vice versa? Absolutely not.

>>69856649
Literally false. A difference in brain physiology may present as a difference in character traits and brain characteristics, but it absolutely does not follow that it implies they "want to be in a different body."

let me spell it out for you

>you argue gender dysphoria is caused by differences in brain physiology
>you argue gender dysphoria is a person wanting a different body

The literature simply doesn't link brain physiology to the body a person wants to have. There isn't a causal link.

Gender Dysphoria is the psychotic belief that a person is in the wrong body. The root of that psychosis MAY be the character traits they present due to an abnormal brain physiology, or it may be in literally anything else related to gender (see: earlier in the topic about the man who was forced to wear dresses as a child).

We're discussing psychosis and the issue demands treatment for psychosis. People killing themselves is evidence enough that transitioning just feeds back into the psychosis and deepens the issue.
>>
>>69857943

LOL! McHugh again. Someone else posted McHugh so I'll just post what I said earlier,

>>Appointed by George H. Bush for a cabinet seat, right-wing, religiously -motivated hate groups. He is a self-described orthodox Catholic whose radical views are well documented. In his role as part of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops' review board, he pushed the idea that the Catholic sex-abuse scandal was not about pedophilia but about "homosexual predation on American Catholic youth." He filed an amicus brief arguing in favor of Proposition 8 on the basis that homosexuality is a "choice." Additionally, McHugh was in favor of forcing a pregnant 10-year-old girl to carry to term even though she had been raped by an adult relative.

If you're looking for empiricism it's not with McHugh. He is the definition of politically motivated.>>69858618

>>69857624

The majority of my studies posted are pre-HRT. The Zhou study was one of the earliest studies on transpeople and afterwards people realized they needed to control the HRT variable, so they have.

>>69858618

You've simplified my arguments to fit what you are trying to say. First off, not all transwomen try to be hyper feminine. I know of a transwoman who wears casual clothes and dresses like a tomboy. Your post is a straw man because it assumes every transperson tries to adhere to that gender role. Once again its more about body and self image.

I don't claim the biology makes people "want to be in a different body" instead, the biology plays a role in the formation of gender identity and when body and gender are incogruent, uncomfortable feelings arise: dysphoria, which is alleviated by transitioning.
>>
>>69859194
So you're disregarding a scientist, simply because you don't agree with him politically.

You don't actually care about saving lives, do you? All that matters is your political agenda. Typical.
>>
>>69856333
No irationality just usign the info i have come across

What would then be enlightening would be stats on hetero suicide + self harm -self harm population and see the differences
Its peoples choice, one non conflicting stat was that the peeps who sought counceling reported fewer harm of any king on average. And i would like to know the biological male % vs biological female % bcnit is known that on average male suicide attempts are more succesful then female attempts

What is your position regarding state law? About 8 states have tried tomput in law saying they will only recognize biological sex in terms of bathrooms sports scholarships etc. if i remmbe correctly only a couple were succesful the rest backed down.
>>
>>69859194
>>You've simplified my arguments to fit what you are trying to say. First off, not all transwomen try to be hyper feminine. I know of a transwoman who wears casual clothes and dresses like a tomboy. Your post is a straw man because it assumes every transperson tries to adhere to that gender role. Once again its more about body and self image.
>
>I don't claim the biology makes people "want to be in a different body" instead, the biology plays a role in the formation of gender identity and when body and gender are incogruent, uncomfortable feelings arise: dysphoria, which is alleviated by transitioning.

No I've literally made the point that brain physiology and character traits don't determine what a person's body must look like. There's no logical reason to believe that a person with a psychotic disorder about the state of their body should be changing they BODY and not their DISORDER.
>>
>>69859871

No. Several of the researchers I posted are conservatives. It has nothing to do with their political ideology. It's when their politics and morality ENTER their research and ENTER the results. That is not empiricism. Empiricism is removing as much bias as possible to get as close to the objective truth as you can.

This guy is a hack and if you had any respect for objective truth or the scientific method you would recognize that.

>>69859929

Same, that would be interesting to see. The more data sets the better.

I don't know.. It's risky business when people try to legislate behavior. Personally I believe its unacceptable for a transgender teenager to use an open locker room with the sex they want. I think that's pushing it too far as they are not far into transition and they are children.

However, with adults I think it's completely different. You should be able to use the bathroom that matches your gender. There is zero reports of transgender people exploiting this. The only ones I have seen were anti-trans people intentionally disrupting to try and show how bad that is to be able to choose.

The idea that allowing people to go in their gendered bathroom will somehow cause crime is fucking stupid. If criminals will get guns regardless of gun laws, criminal rapists will rape in bathrooms regardless of bathroom laws.

Bathroom laws protect NOBODY and only serve to further ostracize and already discriminated against minority.
>>
So many words wasted.

Its simpel.

Ther are only two genders.
You get yours before and at birth.
No choice. No discusions.

Post that in every thread and sage the subhuman.
>>
>>69859194
How is gender a spectrum and not a binary? What evidence is there of this?

You have demonstrated that there are physiological abnormalities in the brains of some transgender people. How does this demonstrate that gender is a binary, considering these people want to be the opposing gender and not a third?

All of the special snowflake genders are just takes on the binary, too:
genderqueer
agender
genderfluid
bigender
etc.

>>69860324
>you should be able to use the bathroom that matches your gender
The entire reason that the transgender bathroom law shitshows happen is because most people aren't capable of passing.
>>
>>69850605
who thinks she's hot?
she has resting bitch face
>>
>>69860324
>bathroom laws are there on purpose to attack a super minority
Dude come the fuck on, you dont belive that

I understand the considerations you mentioned regarding the suicide stats questionairre but i do not understand your disagreements regarding the pschyiatry head of the acped- just bc he is open about his beliefs doesnt mean he automagiclly is biased so much that his findings are bunk.

And as far as i know your correct no trans instigated phsical harm has been commited thus far in terms of bathrooms but action has been taken against those who dont get on board like the women at planet fitness who got her memebership revoked for complaining about a trans mal in the womens lockerroom

What is your andwer to the other anon regarding treatment? are you advocating they allow surgeries? And at what age can that be decided in your opinion?
We dont make special laws for every minority groupd bc they dont need specialmtreat,emt we are all equal under the law, so i dont understand y trans people /gaysbdemand that we allow medicare to oay for thatnkind of thing
>>
>>69857943
My current girlfriend was a tomboy well into her teens, and activley disliked her femininity and feminine features. She grew out of it, and now recognizes that if liberal agenda pushers had gotten their hands on her as a child she almost certainly would have been pushed to transition. She fully identifies as female at this point, and thinks that had she been pushed they would have ruined her life. Jews would have ruined my perfect waifu
>>
>>69860444
>You get yours before and at birth.

So you're assigned a gender twice? Got it.
>>
>>69859194
Futhermore,
Rajkumar (2014) suggests that Gender Identity Disorder is related to Schitzophrenia
Puri & Singh (1994) showed borderline cases of GID could be treated with anti-psycotics.
And to quote fellow leaf Dr. Joseph Berger:
>scientifically there is no such thing as transgender
And he's right. A man who 'transitions' into a woman will never lose their y-chromosome, never ovulate, never menstrate, never get pregnant etcera.
A woman with an artificial penis will never produce sperm or impregnate another woman through copulation.
>>
>>69860324
As more empirical evidence let's look at Blanchard (1995) and Bailey and Triea (2007)
https://gendertrender.wordpress.com/2012/11/21/what-many-transgender-activists-dont-want-you-to-know-and-why-you-should-know-it-anyway/
>>
>>69862233

I liked your other studies because they were credible but Blanchard is a FOOL. His entire concept of AGP is absolutely flawed:

Sampling Errors.
>The number of subjects with clinically diagnosed gender dysphoria is not provided, therefore some, or even all, of them are not relevant subjects for study.
>It is not stated if any of the sample had transitioned, were in the process of transitioning or were considering transitioning.
>Gender dysphoria was self diagnosed by the subjects and transsexuality was determined by a single question, thus not following WPATH or DSM diagnostic guidelines.
>Low or sub-threshold self measured gender dysphoria subjects, and self admitted transvestites were included in the full sample for factor determination (30% of the sample).

Technical Statistical Analyses Errors
> No tests for normality were undertaken, given the high Coefficients of Variation (CV) shown (the highest being 523%) non-normality should have been considered and tested for.
>The core statistical test (Newman-Keuls) has a high ‘false positive’ rate, is not valid for varying sized sample data and not valid for non Gaussian data.
>Sample sizes were averaged using the Harmonic Mean (most commonly used in financial analysis), no results or discussion was provided as to why this was chosen in preference to other means or the impact on the Newman-Keuls test results or why another and valid test was not used.

Question Errors.
>The questionnaires followed the Core Question, Sub Question design. While this is appropriate for detailed analysis, it leads to multiple counting and score inflation when used as a measurement scale. If the Core question is answered with a yes, then at least one other Sub question will automatically be answered with a yes as well.
>The core question (#12) in the Autogynephilic Interpersonal Fantasy Scale is incorrect, with a score being given for non interpersonal fantasy behavior, thus the results would be inflated for this test
>>
>>69862233

Blanchards own work in which he basis all of his trans thinking off of disproves itself.

His analysis used a poor and inappropriate statistical test (infamous for false positives), not designed for varying sample sizes and requires continuous Gaussian data to be valid (data is discrete, non gaussian and bounded).

Sample sizes: homosexual: 117, hetosexual 19, bisexual: 58, asexual 18.
Core Autogynephilia Test
Asexuals and Heterosexuals were significantly the same.
Heterosexuals and bisexuals were significantly the same.
Asexuals and bisexuals were NOT significantly the same, meaning the other relationships barely met statistical validity..

Visual inspection shows Asexuals and Homosexuals had similar Core AGP scores.

Autogynephilia Interpersonal Test
Homosexuals, asexuals and heterosexuals were significantly the same with all having low scores.

He assumes that AGP causes asexuality and bisexuality in trans women, with no proof.
He stated that bisexuals are not really aroused by men at all.
He stated that asexuals are such because AGP ‘crowds out’ their sexual desires…again no proof.

So there you have it, Blanchard’s own results do NOT show (in fact disprove) the hypothesis that ‘homosexuals transsexuals’ (HT) do NOT have AGP, and ALL hetero/asexual/bisexuals (H/A/B) do and are all the same.
>>
>>69862433
Yes, but as Bailey and Triea (2007) show, Blanchard's model is still the most accurate.

As I mentioned earlier, Zhou's model (and other's based on his initial brain region studies) don't account for hormonal controls.
>>
>>69862433
>>69862469
Smith et al.(2005) confirm Blanchard's theories
>>
>>69862650

........ no. It's not accurate at all. All of Blanchards work in the field is predicated on his 1989 paper which is riddled with flaws. It's literally a flawed idea. It's psychotherapy, and shitty psychotherapy at that. Next your gonna link me Freud.

Not all of the research I posted was based on Zhous' there were only 2 papers I posted about the BSTc region. Zhou and Kuiver, Kuiver controlled for HRT on his study and found the same results. The rest don't expand on Zhou, they are separate physical structures and differences observed.
>>
>>69840712
The people ITT and many others.
>>
>>69862882
>>69862650

Right off the BAT (pun intended [Blanchard's Autogynephila Theory]), this theory can be dismissed on the grounds that it has zero accountability or explanation for female to male transgenders, and non-binary genders. Those people do in fact exist, so autogynephilia does not fully explain or encapsulate the transgender experience.

Another common criticism of Blanchard's research is that not only is it exclusively about male to female transgender people, it's also exclusively based around the notion of sexually pleasing men. It doesn't account for the idea of a real homosexual transgender woman (a lesbian). Lesbians don't get off on the idea of themselves as women, they get off by being intimate with other women they are attracted to.

Autogynephilia is a dated theory which fell victim to the less educated views of its time, the biases of the ones conducting the study, and the fears inside those being studied. Modern experts in science and medicine almost unanimously give scathing reviews.

It's been ripped apart by dozens of non-partisan and independent researchers. There are an insane amount of flaws all over it. The fact you cling to it shows me how little you actual know about any of this.
>>
>>69862930
Hulshoff Pol et al. (2006) shows that the change in brain neuron count in MtFs is attributable to hormone treatment.
>>
>>69840526
Notice how all the fappening girls are big feminists now?
>>
>>69863230

Okay neuron count.. Still doesn't account for differences in hypothalmus, hemispheric and lobar structural connectivity, CYP17 gene, structures of the right superior longitudinal fasciculus, the foreceps minor, and the corticospinal tract, and cortical thickness.
>>
Trannies are freaks of nature
>>
>>69844354
That's a weird, little clit dick. What man or woman would ever be satisfied with that nub and deflated ball bag?
>>
>>69863228
I will concede that Blanchard doesn't account for FtM (as an I aside I remember seeing a statistic somewhere that 1-in-5 ftm were autistic, but I cant see to find that elsewhere)
>>
>>69863985

If you concede that you should also concede all of these errors which are objective issues with his fundamental concept:

Sampling Errors.
>The number of subjects with clinically diagnosed gender dysphoria is not provided, therefore some, or even all, of them are not relevant subjects for study.
>It is not stated if any of the sample had transitioned, were in the process of transitioning or were considering transitioning.
>Gender dysphoria was self diagnosed by the subjects and transsexuality was determined by a single question, thus not following WPATH or DSM diagnostic guidelines.
>Low or sub-threshold self measured gender dysphoria subjects, and self admitted transvestites were included in the full sample for factor determination (30% of the sample).

Technical Statistical Analyses Errors
> No tests for normality were undertaken, given the high Coefficients of Variation (CV) shown (the highest being 523%) non-normality should have been considered and tested for.
>The core statistical test (Newman-Keuls) has a high ‘false positive’ rate, is not valid for varying sized sample data and not valid for non Gaussian data.
>Sample sizes were averaged using the Harmonic Mean (most commonly used in financial analysis), no results or discussion was provided as to why this was chosen in preference to other means or the impact on the Newman-Keuls test results or why another and valid test was not used.

Question Errors.
>The questionnaires followed the Core Question, Sub Question design. While this is appropriate for detailed analysis, it leads to multiple counting and score inflation when used as a measurement scale. If the Core question is answered with a yes, then at least one other Sub question will automatically be answered with a yes as well.
>The core question (#12) in the Autogynephilic Interpersonal Fantasy Scale is incorrect, with a score being given for non interpersonal fantasy behavior, thus the results would be inflated for this test
>>
>>69863514
Button et al. (2013) suggest much of your studies there are invalid due to their considerably small sample size.
Lawrence (2007)- who is a transexual, btw- debunks most of the 'brain-sex' theory through meta-analysis.
That being said, I will say Lawrence puts too much stock on brain plasticity theory.
>>
>>69865198

Actually the Button, et al isn't targetted towards my specific studies at all. It's targeted towards any type of neuroscience. The way you phrased it implies its specifically in criticism of the research I posted.

Lawrence (2007) was released in 2007 and since then there has been a tremendous amount of research that continues to suggest Brain Sex theory has credibility. Since 2005, the sample sizes have gotten bigger and the control group has been better controlled against HRT influence and equal ages and gender/sex participants.
>>
>>69864456
Ok, I'll concede that Blanchard is invalid at this point. I admit when I'm proven wrong on something.

Regardless, as Dhejne et al. (2011) prove, reassignment surgery doesn't work. I don't feel that societal pressures are to blame considering the is a study from a highly libertine country like Sweden.
Perhaps Bergund et al. (2008) may have the answer. That study shows that MtFs at least, occupy only an intermediate position between male and female brain structures. They don't have 'female brains' as it were.
So you're in an interesting spot. On the one hand, true transexuals will never feel comfortable in their body, they will feel even worse in a post-transition body.
I posit therefore, that transexualism is INDEED a mental disorder, as it directly causes discomfort and pain to the sufferer. As a result, we should be searching for alternative treatments apart from gender reassignment.
As Hulshoff Pol et al. (2006) show, hormone treatment has an effect on the structure of the brain. Perhaps then, transexuals should undergo hormone treatment that corresponds to their sex.
has such a thing been attempted?
>>
>>69842449
>>69843206
>Why the fuck do you want to control what other people do with their body and life?

That sentence estates that why should we control someone who wants to do something to their body, so if a 12 year old wants to have sex then why not let them
>>
>>69840526
>implying feminism is even relevant anymore
>>
>>69840526
>Pic related, she supports allowing children to transition.
ofcourse she supports that because she is a kike
>>
it's sickening to see how the trans movement has evolved

it used to be to help people with biological transgenderism (people with phisical features that didn't match, or hormone issues; think "bearded women") avoid persecution, there were so few of them and they faced prejudice
they were never "pro trans", they just wanted the abnormality accepted; not promoted

then gays got on board and sudenly "trans" was an identity and a social status, not a medical condition
gay men who dressed up as women (drag) started trying to BECOME women, and they called themselves "trans" as well, even though they were medically of one clear sex

then they started pushing it down young peoples throats, and young people started acually doubting their own genders like it was a choice or set of beliefs; and it resulted in the creation of a whole new set of mental disorders, social break-aways and suicides

you can choose to act like a woman, that doesn't make you trans
you can be homosexual, that doesn't make you trans
you can poison yourself with godless hormones, but that's like deliberately giving yourself aids
>>
>>69840712
Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society - Aristotle
>>
>>69851555
>pimozide
>shilling primozide
>literally a test study of 1 person who borderline personality disorder
HOLY SHIT /pol/ has gone full retard lately. Its a study of ONE PERSON.
>>
>>69867505
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>69842048
Don't be jealous, OP.

All you have to do is ask and we can talk about how much we want to fuck you, too.
>>
>>69846686
>i can think for myself so i cling on to ideas of others and anyone who doesn't is le edgy

You are nothing but a sheep. Have fun being cucked friend. I bet you choose (as a free man of course) to let Jamal fuck your SO, too. Britbongs have always chosen tyranny, and attacked anyone who wasnt into being ruled, not surprised you are the same.
>>
>>69866079

Okay glad you will concede that Blanchard is a fool who has done tons of damage with a factually flawed studied that continues to get cited over and over despite its egregious errors.

First off, I never argued transwomen had female brains, only partially female. I personally hold the position that transpeople occupy a third gender.

Further, the idea that transition doesn't help is wrong. First, you are implying all transpeople want SRS, in reality only 33% of Transgender people have SRS and many do not want it. Second, that particular value you from Djehne is a misrepresentation in her data and she has spoken out about it often.

Evidence overhwelming shows the benefit of transition here are two posts from a different thread that I lay it out in:

>>69857169
>>69857253
>>
>>69867947
just out of curiosity are you the other tranny that is in the other tranny thread? The one that agreed with me that the surgery is barbaric and a farce?
>>
>>69866079
Dhejne, et al. is much-cited by those who like to say that we have elevated mortality post-transition, and it does in fact say this...for the cohort who transitioned before 1989, in a far more hostile world and with less effective treatments. However, there was not a significant elevation of suicide or of other mortality in the post-1989 cohort.
>>
>>69868040

No. I am a straight white male. I don't date trannys. I am a chemist and I think trans-hating is irrational and illogical. I stand up for trannies on this forum and over time I have accumulated a large amount of information on the subject. My best friend is a transman.
>>
>>69868126
filth
define "trans"
>>
>>69868126
i see. Then i talked to you in the last thread. I want to thank you for being the voice of reason in a sea of underaged and retarded inbred virgins.
>>
>>69868171

An individual who does not feel they match their body's karyotype.
>>
>>69868195

No problem. Scroll up in this thread. I've been debating for about 3-4 hours in this one thread. So far they have tried to use Blanchard, McHugh, and other flawed studies to illustrate their point so I have debunked them all. Other arguments are emotional appeals and moral subjectivity.

So far nobody has provided evidence on why transpeople shouldn't be able to exist freely... Oh wait because there is no evidence because multiple data sets show transitioning is beneficial, multiple data sets show transgender people have a different brain than their standard karyotype, and multiple data sets show gender variance has existed throughout history.
>>
>>69840526
Who gives a shit? Transgenders are less than 1% of the population. Just ignore them and they'll go back into their holes.
>>
>>69868398
we are less than like 0.1% of the population, but to be fair, we have been shilled quite a bit in the media lately. The average /pol/ack rarely leaves his house and so he might make the mistake of thinking trannies are a lot more common than they actually are.
>>
>>69868514

It's more around .03%.
>>
>>69868398
Fucking this, Jesus Christ. I'm sick of it.
>>
>>69868850

If everyone had your attitude it would be great. Unfortunately there are people that want to gas, kill, rape, beat up, and murder transpeople on the daily.
>>
>>69868398
if 1% of your body is decaying will you just ignore it?
>>
>>69869061

Kek. Doesn't work that way. Every single person is a unique individual. I bet you are an authoritarian though that wants to control society so that doesnt matter to you.

Keep licking boots.
>>
>>69868356
No one said thy cant exist you are straw-manning
The test your citing have only been around for 40 years tops if that.

You never answered my questions why are gays and trans demanding to get pro bono surgery?

Why should surgeons pander so much to a super minority of the population?

Do you deny tht man and women have a purpose and are made a certain way for a reason?

Everything you have posted points towrds a "tough luck" situation.
>>
>>69869061
Fix it or cut it off we dont turn a frost bitten leg into something else
>>
>>69868239
that's no different to furries

simply thinking you are something does not make it so, nor does it oblige others to agree with or accommodate you

it is literally delusional and should not be encouraged or accepted
>>
>>69869242
>Do you deny tht man and women have a purpose and are made a certain way for a reason?

Yes, I think that statement is absolute bullshit.
>>
>>69869592

Except there is no biology that supports furries have a reason to think that.

There is quite a bit of neurological research showing transpeople DO actually have structures associated with the genders they identify as.

See:
>>69842342
>>
>>69869624
women are made to bear children, men are made to inseminate women. you are bullshit for not accepting sexual fact.
>>
>>69867505
Unfortunately he didn't say this
>>
>>69869819

That's the biological purpose but sentience allows us to transcend our base instincts and exist how see fit. I am a straight white male, scientist, and I never want children. Children are the ultimate cuck. I'm gonna be free my whole life and not have a little ball and chain weigh me down.

There are 7.5 billion humans already, I don't need to create one more. Sentience allows our lineage to live on through art, science, literature, invention, and businesses.
>>
>>69869624
>dna determined/driven reproduction isnt real!
Holy fuck you lost all level head credability you worked so heard to gain for the past few hours, youre infuckinsane

Humans are not clownfish or ameobas , we are built certain ways for a reason, what your promoting is celebration of disease-what is wrong with you
>>
>>69869963

You're an idiot. I didn't say it was real. Of course DNA and driven production is real. I just said being sentient allows us to say fuck that if we wish.

That's what I wish. I'm not having kids. Fuck you for trying to imply that I think it doesn't exist. Of course it exists.
>>
>>69869829
>Unfortunately he didn't say this
So he didn't but you did understand the message though?
>>
>>69869944
>h+ fag detected
Youre an arrogant piece of shit you know that right?
You NEVER WILL BE ABLE TO CREATE EXISTANCE ITSELF
>>
>>69870157
... I never claimed I could create existence itself. Why try and put words in my mouth? I'm also not gay. I don't need to create existence.

I literally have no desire to have children. There are 7.5 billion humans already and we are way beyond carrying capacity. I will instead spend my life to redefine the way future humans live (through my chemistry research).

Enjoy your childcuck while I enjoy the money I make on myself and fiance.
>>
>>69869944
>children are the ultimate cuck
I don't think you know what cuck means, bro

Also your ego is out of whack, go meditate or something. Just remember that you are nothing and the universe will end.
>>
>>69870068
So tell me then what do we call things that do not do as they were made to be?

Its everbodies choice no one is trying to take away your right but i will fucking be destroyd before i pander to some bs like paying for trans surgery.
>>
>>69870284
oh my god, he isnt putting words in your mouth. Having a child is creating life, existence and sentience. That's basically magic tier and you are denying yourself that because of some bullshit, self-important ideology you cling to.
>>
>>69870288

>Just remember that you are nothing and the universe will end.

Which is literally why I don't want kids and its literally why I can't understand why so many people hate transpeople. The idea the there is a "meaning" or correct "cultural values" is absolute trash. Once we all die it means nothing, let people live how they wish to live: freedom and liberty

>>69870316

Variances.
>>
>>69869144
>Doesn't work that way.
It actually does work that way, ignoring it will just descend to more degeneracy.
>>
>>69870482

>degeneracy

subjective.
>>
>>69870363
He likened NORMAL hetero life to "basel instincs"
And said you could go beyond that. I think its insane and extremely arrogant, as in not rape well no shit

But as in overcome and change dna (what trans people literally try to do) is beyond a bad idea its

Anyways im otta hear this guy is too "intellectual" for my cis brain

He seemed emotional but balanced at first but fuck this dna is just an option bs
>>
>>69870622

Riiight. I never said any of that. I did not liken hetero as "base instinct" at all. I mean our primal urges no longer define every aspect of our being. We are capable of saying, "i'm hungry right now... I think I'm gonna wait 5 hours till this shift is over." That is a very clear example of our sentient capability to overcome base instincts.

In this case, I have chosen to not to have kids, rebelling against my base instinct because I don't want kids.

Literally all you have done is misinterpreted my positions and distorted them to fit your narrative.
>>
>>69869684
but you said
>An individual who does not feel they match their body's karyotype

but now you say
>There is quite a bit of neurological research showing transpeople DO actually have structures associated with the genders they identify as.

so is there a difference between people who as you claim have "structures", and people who claim to be trans but dont?
how do you seperate someone with measurable medical transgender features, and other people who would claim to be trans?

I think that 95% of trans people are fakes, really just gays or people with gender identity disorders
and that studies have in their methodology excluded the fakes from studies, then people have used the conclusions to apply to the very people they excluded
>>
>>69870446
>variances
Please be having a laff.

And for the 3rd time no one "hates" trans we there is no outward anti trans movement what there is though is a mega majority of the planet that does not deny what they are. For some reason your are very adamint on creating some sort of trans witch hunt scenario and that trans have a deformity that should be acceptabed as healthy. No one is down for that. They are not healthy and all of your evidence points towards that
>>
>>69870805
I was talking about trans then youngot all buttsore and brought the thing about you not wanting kids.

Not flipping shit hen you dont have food right in front of you and mutilating your body are in no way comparable enough to say they both are examples of "over coming our base instincs"
>>
>>69870528
degenerate - having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable
>>
File: 1454744585986.jpg (266 KB, 914x1249) Image search: [Google]
1454744585986.jpg
266 KB, 914x1249
>transgender freaks
>people

Who gives a shit about these monsters, they're like 0.001% of the population. Why do we have to make such a big deal about them, especially when they're killing themselves in mass?

Furries are a much bigger problem.
>>
>>69840526
There is no helping trans people they aren't mental the same way someone with PTSD is. Their issue is structural and neurochemical within the brain and it occurred while an embryo/fetus. If you don't let them be what they feel then the only other option is to kill them. There is literally no help and no pill that will change the architecture of their neurons.

Under pet scan you see their brains light up the same way the real sex does
>>
>>69871753
source?

if it's true we should literally kill them to stop them polluting the gene pool and trying to convert others
>>
>>69871558
this, I don't understand all the media hype lately
>>
>>69871753
That PET scan line is complete bullshit, and the verdict is still out on the root cause of that particular mental illness, as neuroscience is one of the most theoretical fields in medicine.
>>
>>69871753
If gender is just a social construct why does it matter so much? Do your neurones makes you want to wear skirts? What exactly can't you do as a male and you could as a female other than attention whore? Do you need the whole society to see you as a girl to do enjoy girly shit? No. You can't be a mother anyway, what's the point of becoming transgender? Just to suffer?

We all have to deal with frustrations of not being what we want to be in our lives, learn to deal with it.
>>
>>69840526
She looks so much like my ex-girlfriend. These feels are strange.
>>
>>69872588
>If gender is just a social construct why does it matter so much?
because it's a necessary social construct, and it's based in physical fact of binary gender, non-binaries are in he .01% and we shouldn't treat their illness as a choice, or apply it to medical fakes
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.