[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay men not oppressed enough to be LGBT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 10
File: gay unicorn.jpg (17 KB, 206x320) Image search: [Google]
gay unicorn.jpg
17 KB, 206x320
You couldn't make this shit up

http://attitude.co.uk/nus-tells-lgbt-societies-to-drop-gay-mens-reps-because-they-dont-face-oppression-within-community/
>>
Gay men are the ONLY reason LGBT is a thing and they have any rights.

The other 3 just latched onto their success.
>>
Based Milo predicted this earlier this year

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/23/minority-wars-why-the-next-ten-years-will-set-everyone-against-everyone/
>>
>>69836333
The tide is turning. Gays have served their purpose and have accepted the left's leash, now the left is moving on to find someone else.
>>
Maybe we need to start poofter bashings again
>>69836465
Pretty typical desu. White males fight hard and create something, women and other shitcunts latch on and eventually try to get rid of the white male.
>>
>>69836577
Milo isn't based, hes a fag m8.
>>
>>69836741

While I agree that he's a smug little faggot, he isn't one to shy away from telling the truth.
>>
>>69836333

Transgenderism is being falsely lumped in with gayness.

This has been a problem for some time and it's getting worse.

Some people are using transgenderism as a way to undermine the rights movement for gays.

Transgenders are actually more like straights than they're like gays. Gays love their sex. Trans and straights like the opposite.
>>
>>69836741
We arent the sjws m8
What someone does with their penis is a minor part of their worth
>>
What the fuck is this neo-LGBT "community" even doing at this point...

It's literally bordering on fucking fascism. LGBT is supposed to be about helping people, not excluding them and making their lives harder. There is something seriously wrong with this generation.
>>
>>69836741
The answer to fucked up identity politics is not another variant of identity politics.
>>
>>69836974
so you're a libertarian, they've done really well over the years
>>
>>69836974
You can say that because you have the luxury of living in Japan, a country that pretends gay people don't exist but which doesn't simultaneously try to hunt them down.
>>
>>69836982
>LGBT is supposed to be about helping people, not excluding them and making their lives harder.

The problem is that if you put everyone into it then it becomes nothing.

You can't just throw every sexual minority into the same group. It doesn't work very well.
>>
>>69837052
Godzilla really puts things in perspective.
>>
>>69836974
I seriously thing that the alt right is being deliberately infected with faggots.
>>
>>69836333

This is good news. Maybe we can use this opportunity to redpill the male gay community and bring them over to our side.
>>
>>69837283
The gay have defected
>>
>>69837125
Beyond that, their focus on identity politics means that anyone who falls into the LGBT category but doesn't hold views approved by the Progressive Left needs to be silenced, because their existence breaks the narrative.
>>
>>69837125
I don't understand how trans has become such a big thing now. Gays are fine and we should be working towards giving them full equality but trans is too far. Plus, the trans movement has been hijacked by the clinically insane.
>>
>>69837203
More like the alt right is being deliberately infiltrated to convince them to splinter by forming a rigid dogma and casting out anyone who disagrees. That's exactly what the left has done, and it's going to destroy them in the long run.
>>
I remember when the alt-right was called the dark enlightenment and wasn't infected by red hat wearing jokers
>>
>>69837533
So you'd embrace all of the poofters? Are we going to accept all the white guy with gook wife and self hating niggers and jews next?
>>
>>69836741
>post on /pol/
>call anyone a fag
>>
You know, the internet and social media really is to blame for all of this bullshit.

Once upon time, news had to be actual news and it would only reach those who were reading the paper, listening to the radio or watching television. Now, the majority of people in the world are being exposed to bullshit "news" like "gay men aren't oppressed enough to be in our secret club" and it fucks with people's brains and their attitude towards each other.
>>
>>69836333
I knew this would happen sooner or later. This is what happens when you team up with the trannies. I'm actually kinda glad cause this could be the first step to separating the LGB for the TAQЖF.
>>
>>69836854
I dont need a fag to tell me what I know. >>69837044
What are you? Are you in the alt right? Are you a White nationalist or just a nationalist. Tell me again identity doesn't matter. Or your a useless moderate or something of that stripe. Or a shit poster.
>>69836974
Men who have an identity of takeing it in the ass instead of monogamous family lives are not worth much.
>>
>>69837767
>post on /pol/
>be whitest of the whites
>>
As a side note, it's good to see the left eating itself like this though. Soon there will be no left and the right will rise again.
>>
>>69836333
The irony here is that LGBTBBQELIFUEHGLIUH would have precisely zero rights if not for gay white men doing the fighting for them.

White man's burden. Even if it's his... booty burden.
>>
>>69837457
its ridiculous how much the media is covering trans shit now. they're 1% of the population but based on the shitstorm over anything regarding tranny laws you'd think they're 25%
>>
>>69837533
They are winning.
>>
>>69837724
For the time being. The progressive left is the bigger threat, if we fracture ourselves with infighting, we will lose. The pendulum is starting to swing back, but the SJWs have the advantage of being the cultural establishment, and from having a degree backing from the political establishment (and in Canada, it literally is the political establishment). In order to maintain our momentum we need to maintain cohesion until that threat has passed.
>>
Gay guy here. I'd be glad not to be associated with these faggots anymore.
>>
File: imple frog.png (68 KB, 698x659) Image search: [Google]
imple frog.png
68 KB, 698x659
>>69836333
its a trick

they will drop the groups 1 by 1 until a large portion of the population is considered shit

this makes it easier to orwellianize the country chunk by chunk

think of that shit 'the nazis first came for x, but i didnt give a shit....'
>>
>>69837925
LGBT is 3% of the population, and of that 3% trans is maybe 0.5%. We're talking maybe a million or so individuals in a population of 320 million. To put it in perspective there's more children born with autism than there are trannies.
>>
>>69837804
social media has caused the biggest downturn in our society. the reason western culture is so cancerous now is because of social media
>>
>>69837804
this desu, humans weren't meant to live in a globalized society. the constant stream of mostly useless information is seriously fucking with people.
>>
>>69837724
There's sexual and race based patterns in people who think and act like twats, but no legit impediment stopping gays and blacks from being decent.
>>
>>69836939
L, G and B are about sexual attraction. T is about who self-image issues. It's not even the same category.
>>
File: 1459642662307.jpg (83 KB, 1024x548) Image search: [Google]
1459642662307.jpg
83 KB, 1024x548
>>69836333
We are approaching the Singularity
>>
>>69836333
time to start bashing gays again
>tfw they need it
>>
>>69837856
It's not that it doesn't matter, it's that it isn't the only thing of importance.
>>
>>69838018
Sjws are fuck all m8. They're a tiny little group of people with loud voice. The only problems we have are jew, shitskin and degenerate related, in that order.
>>
>>69838177
-who
>>
The NUS has been a cancer deeply embedded within academia since the 70s.
>>
>>69838193
Pretty much. Humans are basically transcending biology as we speak. The majority if people are gratified daily from simply either browsing or posting online.
>>
>>69838203
How about turning them into allies instead ?
>>
>>69836581
This. Back to the fuckparty boys!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1X2uOLUghw
>>
>>69838040

The left are going to keep dividing people until everyone has their own group and they realize individual liberty is important again.
>>
>>69837724
>So you'd embrace all of the poofters?

British guys sound like complete idiots when they use that word. It's droll.

The irony that they think it makes them seem tough and superior.
>>
>>69837457
>Hijacked by

You spelt "comprised of" wrong
>>
>>69837724
im ok with self hating niggers
>>
>>69838226
I'm not sure if you're just shitposting or if you're honestly garbage at pretending to be a part of /pol/. BLM is a part of the Progressive Left, same as the SJWs and same as the Femenists. SJWs wind up focusing on every aspect of the Progressive Left, so it's easiest to just say SJWs. Soros has been funding Progressive Left groups, but simultaneously the Progressive Left has recently begun turning on Jews. SJWs are calling Jewish university staff Zionists. University students are getting their rooms vandalized with backwards swastikas, which is a mistake I doubt any neonazi would make. Whatever the origin of the movement is, it is off of its rails and serving itself, and sure, it isn't all that large, but they've convinced shitloads of people that a lot of what they say is right. They have politicians repeating the wage gap myth and talking about 1 in 5 women on college campuses will be raped despite the fact that that statistic is comparable to the frequency of rape in the Congo, and for fuck's sake, Trudeau is basically a fucking SJW himself.
>>
>>69836333
I love all the literal fags on here posting their horror at the idea that they have been cast out among the wolves like the rest of us. Welcome to the club buddy, my name is cis white straight male, and I warned you.
>>
>>69838656
Lucky for you I'm not british, my nasally cunt sounding american friend
>>
>>69838788
Just need to say CIS white male now m8, gays are officially racist
>>
>>69838543
We don't have to turn them into anything, really. They'll come running to our camp in a simple matter of time. The reason being, the unholy globalist/Marxist alliance will invariably flood their "tolerant" countries with Muslims that will stone and behead them for the crime of existing.

Eventually it will dawn on the LGBT micro-universe that you absolutely cannot be LGBT and vote leftist and expect to survive.

Evangelicals are dying off (because they're filthy Boomers) and the conservative camp is now being inundated by youthful members who realize they're losing their culture to a foreign horde. So the "SPOOKY RIGHT WING" is actually becoming more about protecting Western civilization than enforcing Christian Old Testament biblicalism.
>>
>>69838882
Oh yeah, good lookin out. We all in the same damn boat now anyway.
>>
>>69838994
Honestly, I think we may be entering a time where we can redefine the political discourse. The current RNC needs to go, and their absence will leave behind a gap to be filled.
>>
>>69837856
>have dick inserted into pooper
>you are now a polygamist

Can you explain this to me further? I'm a bit confused.
>>
>>69838788
This clock was ticking back even three years ago, when feminists were starting to put out blog posts about how it was "misogyny" that gay men didn't want to sleep with them.
>>
File: 1453881179969.png (132 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1453881179969.png
132 KB, 512x384
Haha, serves the faggots right for starting all this nonsense in the first place, it's only fitting that they be the first sacrificial lamb on the table of egalitarianism.
>>
>>69839273
And that's exactly what is happening. The average Trump supporter is in their 20s and 30s. The average Romney or Bush supporter was likely in their 60s.

These people are kicking and screaming trying to hold onto their relevancy, when in fact it's just the natural progression of things that they WILL lose their grip on power one day, whether they like it or not. You have cucks like Rick Wilson that are basically trying to keep their paycheck, and can't abide the idea that they're being outmaneuvered by internet savvy youth that are more capable and more motivated than he will ever be.

So the discussion has boiled down to thus:
Do we let old fat faggots who've done nothing but enrich themselves hold onto power 'til their dying breath?
Or do we kick them all out, take over the party by force, and save Western Civilization from being destroyed by the out-of-control traitor left?

Because there is no future for feminism, LGBT, "tolerance", or diversity, if the left continues to win. It's already starting to bear fruit in Germany, with street battles between Turks and Kurds, Syrians and Afghans, and the Muslims beating up and murdering anyone gay they come across. I won't even mention the rapes, because it's obvious feminism was meant simply to ostracize white males and drive down the white birth rate. It doesn't protect women from rape in the slightest.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
YOU'RE A FUCKING GAY MALE
>>
I used to volunteer at a local LGBT center in my late teens (liberal female at the time) and eventually became too disgusted with the degeneracy to carry on.

On top of getting shamed for being a straight and white, they would attack me anytime I had an opinion that violated their safe space and self-segregated fag culture. I remember being put on major blast for suggesting that pride parades were counter productive and overly-provocative and painted a degenerate picture of their movement when they should be attempting to show the opposite: assimilation and normal people living relatively normal lives. Apparently not acting like a goatse queen does bring enough "awareness' to the cause and marginalizes the struggle for separate but equal (better).

Trannies were always the fucking worse, literally men with bad eye make up and stringy hair in something vaguely "fem" demanding to be treated exactly like other women in their baritone voices. Sometimes they would get pissy with the lesbians for not letting them put their feminine dick inside their pussies and seeing them as potential "girlfriends".

I lasted about a month.
>>
>>69838656
>British guys sound like complete idiots when they use that word. It's droll.
It's a cockney word and they don't sound like idiots when they use it.

It's also not to make them seem tough or superior, it's an insult.

Shirt lifter is the word you're thinking of and that isn't used anymore.
>>
>>69839790
These people are scary souless zombie eyes.
>>
>>69839775
The question is this. Do we reform what's here, or do we make something new?
>>
>>69838788
I though we had a few more years before this storm started. At least we can agree to disagree with the lesbians and I've actually met some cool dykes. Trannies are self serving traitors through and through.
>>
>>69839791

Got any stories?

Please elaborate on this "BBQ Center".
>>
>>69836333
And so it begins. The beast is now consuming itself.
>>
This has been a long time coming but I'm honestly surprised they didn't hit us filthy bislut pretenders first. What with our problematic heteronormative straight passing privilege and all that.

Then again there's probably not even a "B" representative in these silly little student politics groups.
>>
>>69840532
They aren't simply traitors. They're mentally ill people being used by a movement. Instead of being treated for their illness it is being encouraged and enabled to further a political ideology. Obviously at the end of the day they're responsible for their own actions, but there's more to it than you think.
>>
>>69836939
transgender more like regular ppl than faggots?
Let's see...
>normal: male + female procreative sex
>abnormal: LGBTQ...
nope. Transgenders are all yours, buddy. Own it, nigger.
>>
>>69839929

I know it's supposed to be an insult. But it sounds stupid
>>
>>69840848
>transgender more like regular ppl than faggots?

Obviously straight people don't like their sex
Trans don't like their sex

Gays like their sex.

Trans and straights prefer the opposite sex.
>>
>>69840448
Make it new, obviously.
The existing RNC is controlled opposition. It stands for globalism, elitism, and constant wars at Israel's behest.

The new RNC needs to be unabashedly pro-Western Civilization, for the middle and lower classes, pro-DOMESTIC business, and isolationism from foreign wars. We can accomplish all of that, and most young people believe in that.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 550x550
>>69838018
>n-n-no, we can't play to win, that's what the SJWs want us to do...
kill yourself, faggt
>>
File: 12th century looney tunes.jpg (55 KB, 636x456) Image search: [Google]
12th century looney tunes.jpg
55 KB, 636x456
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb6SKR7BUdM

fuck everyone. i want to support the gays in this specific matter, but im tired
>>
>>69839791
Admit it, you enjoyed the drama.
Sounds fun from a certain point of view.
>>
>>69841072
It's more about the body mutilation, Gay and Straight men don't want to cut off their own penis and pretend to be a woman.
>>
>>69836333
We should get the homos on our side.
>>
Women are behind this, because even gay men are too powerful when compared to a woman of any kind.
>>
>>69836333
But gay men always faced the MOST oppression . Laws against gays were never directed at lesbians or bisexuals but at men having sex with other men. Sodomy laws were oney overturned in 2003 here in the U.S.
>>
>>69840845
I agree, there's so much wrong with trannies it'd take me an hour to write them all down. I was just focusing on one aspect.
>>
>>69841189
I mean on the larger scale. Isolationism from foreign wars is retarded, we are a world power and that status is maintained by our alliance system and our involvement in global affairs. Obviously we shouldn't just go to war because Israel tells us to, but that doesn't mean we should ignore the outside world.

>>69841201
>Implying kicking out every potential ally because they do not fully agree with you is playing to win
We have bigger fish to fry. We can deal with the gays afterwards. Working with them to take down the Progressive Left does not mean we have to accept homosexuality, it merely means both of us acknowledge that the Progressive Left needs to be stopped as fast as possible.
>>
>>69841455
>Using facts and logic

Hello ? You know this is 2016 right ?
>>
> Be gay.
> Don't give a fuck.
> "You're LGBT, anon."
> Okay.
> "No you aren't, by virtue of your dick and white skin!"
> Wut.
> "Stop oppressing me, shitlord."
> Seriously wut.
> REEE RAAAAAAPPEEEE.

God hates us all.
>>
>>69837856
The fag that cracked transmissions codes for the Nazi took it up the ass. Fag lives can have worth you historically ignorant cock sucker.
>>
>>69838543
there is nothing wrong with gays,the same with lesbians
but trans and bissexuals,trissexuals and quadssexuals should be gassed to death
>>
>>69841072
You know nothing. There are plenty of "gay" trans people. Trans sexuality is even more fucked up because it depends on if you see them as the sex they prefer or the sex they are.
>>
>>69841768
So he was largely responsible for creating the distopian hell we live in today then?
>>
>>69841810

No. You're trans because you don't like your sex.
>>
>>69841610
>Isolationism from foreign wars is retarded,
Isolationism, in the sense Israel can't just phone up the president and tell us to bomb someone or supply someone with arms or invade someone. Not pull completely out of the world.

If you ever wanted a clearer picture of how deep the treason goes within the Republican establishment, watch how all the neocons are now fleeing the GOP and jumping ship to Hillary's court. Read the names. Berg Berg Berg Stein Berg Stein Witz Berg, etc.
>>
>>69841785
>trissexuals and quadssexuals
What.
>>
>>69838058

Genuine trans are much rarer than 0.5% IIRC.
>>
>>69837283
You would be surprised how many white fags and lesbos (the dykier the more likely) that are pretty fucking conservative. Now that I have legal parity as a gay man in a monogomous relationship, the left has nothing to offer me.
>>
>>69841965
there is even hexassexuals now
>>
>>69841896
The only real point of contention I have is that I don't think we need to pull out of the world at all, we just need to change our priorities. As far as the neocons go, their loyalties are to the corporations. There's some saying I heard recently about corporations, something to the effect of "they give 51% of their donations to the democrats and 49% of it to the republicans".
>>
>>69836741

Milo is a fag but he's against fag marriage. He's also Catholic.

/pol/ got upset with him for writing a report piece on us, but he's a journalist.

and he's honestly one of the only journalists who could in some way describe what /pol/ is to normies.

I'm against gay marriage, I always was. But that doesn't mean I can't have rational discussions with faggots who are conservative, or have rational discussions with fucking anyone even if I think they're probably mentally ill or ridiculous in some way.
>>
>>69836982
>It's literally bordering on fucking fascism.

>>69837125
>if you put everyone into it then it becomes nothing.

There wouldn't be this fracturing, if we had real facilitators. Have you even been to town halls, lately ? Do you know what passes for facilitation ?
>>
>>69841968
Well, I'm rolling into that stat all the 60 year old men in skirts/crossdressing fetishists.

If we're talking about legitimate cases where people get surgeries then it's in the hundreds of thousands.
>>
>>69842182
check these dubzexuals
>>
>>69841306
It definitely would have been fun as a fly on the wall, but since I was an active volunteer I was usually on the shooting line for their rage against the het system.

>>69840695
Hm, not really any specific stories. Lesbians were actually the least annoying of the group, pretty normal girls other than munching carpet, not as many dykes as you expect, most look like any other girl. I would say most girls were more bi than completely gay because all too often they would get dicked by a hot bi guy and cause some major drama.

Bi people in general were sort of shit upon, because they occasionally engaged in "het" practices which was pretty heretical. Also super dykes pissed that the pretty little teen girls were getting taken away from them.

Gay guys were the most annoyingly flamboyant and aggressive followed by trannies (same thing really). Usually they would be some combination of fat, ugly, unkempt, autistic, and/or furry but try to mask it with some tryhard sassy personality. They would always try to tell actual women how to behave more womanly (kek) and once I got scolded for putting my purse on the floor by a fat Mexican queen. They loved to nitpick women in general because they were jelly at the mad dick that was thrown at us by straight and bi guys. In my opinion gay men are eternally frustrated because they are sexually attracted to REAL men who are straight or straight acting but have to settle for other sassy queens.

FtM were usually qt as fuck as shy and quiet. They usually only came once or twice and left when they saw the crazy. There was an asian "boy" that was so fucking cute she had me questioning myself for a bit.
>>
Their reasoning is that gay men do not face oppression WITHIN the lgbt community. Which I thought was the point of the lgbt community, to create a safe space with no oppression. But they say gay men oppress others within the community. That's the reasoning, as stupid as it all is.
>>
>>69842182
I looked this up. Fucking hell.
>>
>>69842357
WAIT WHAT?
I JUST MADE THAT UP FOR THE MEMES
>tfw lost my meme folder no reaction images
THIS WORLD IS FINISHED
>>
>>69842290
I've actually been hearing that the majority of lesbians are either "super dykes" or bisexuals claiming to be lesbian.
>>
>>69836465
First post best post
>>
>>69837908
Exactly, and I'm not even a white gay man.
I was telling somebody how this is kind of all playing out how the second wave of the women's rights movement played out. Remember when young women in the late 70's turned on the older women, who did all the work in the late 60's and early 70's ? There were sexual orientation and class differences between the two groups, as well.
>>
>>69842493
http://hexasexual.com/six-new-genders/
I'm sorry.
>>
>>69842853
thats satire
>>
File: holy fuck.jpg (13 KB, 306x325) Image search: [Google]
holy fuck.jpg
13 KB, 306x325
>>69842493
It's real. It's just funny slang now, but I don't want to be there when it's serious. Today's comedy is tomorrows special snowflake identity. Fucking star-kin and shit.

>>69842853
Please let this be a joke...
>>
>>69842290
Pretty accurate stuff/10.
>>
The LGBT society at my mailing list is run by trannynazis who hate all normal men. Everything they run is just SJW talks about muh pronouns and queer people of colour or some shit.
I just wanted to meet some guys for fuck's sake.
>>
>>69843028
Are you sure? I can't fucking tell.
>>
>>69836333
>implying straights won't completely accept gay men the moment they turn on the rest of the movement
>>
>>69843150
The Uterine Apocalypse
One day a woman told her friend, “When I menstruate, the clots are hexagonal!” Her friend had noticed the same phenomenon, but had kept an ashamed silence. So the women went public with their menstrual mystery. Thousands of menstruators reported six-sided clots of blood, and their vaginal mucus had six stringy points. Women’s cramps came in a pattern of six waves.

Apocalyptic vaginal mucus 2
Apocalyptic menstrual clot
Apocalyptic vaginal mucus

Then women, world-wide, started to give birth to babies with unusual genitals – in six different forms.

>i'm positive
>>
>men do shit
>get kicked out of their own club

lol now gays will know what it means to be cucked
>>
>>69838656
I'm a brit and gay and I use poof all the time kek
>>
>>69843638

That's good for you. It's still idiotic.
>>
>>69842493
wheres the dubsexuals at?
>>
>>69839791
>I remember being put on major blast for suggesting that pride parades were counter productive and overly-provocative and painted a degenerate picture of their movement when they should be attempting to show the opposite: assimilation and normal people living relatively normal lives. Apparently not acting like a goatse queen does bring enough "awareness' to the cause and marginalizes the struggle for separate but equal (better).
Imagine being gay and having a similar view of pride parades as they are today. It's a shitstorm.
>>
>>69842194
>He's also Catholic.

Mental illness, eh?
>>
>>69836333
OH, AND LESBIANS ARE OPPRESSED, RIGHT?

Fuck this shit, I'm gay and this whole movement was shit from the start, there's no such thing as lesbians anyway, all women are BI.
>>
>>69843812
And fag sounds retarded to us since it means a cig
>>
>>69839775
Milo, is that you?
>>
>>69840183
Its fucking true man, there is zero facial expressions on any of these cuck activists. Its like they are robots or something, with recorded speech explaining why they all say the exact same fucking shit
>>
>>69840718
Cos Bi includes women, whereas all gay men fit neatly into the dreaded cis male category.
>>
>>69843957
>OH, AND LESBIANS ARE OPPRESSED, RIGHT?

Daily reminder that former anti-gay laws in the west were almost exclusively against male homosexuality. Lesbians could do whatever they want.
Hell, even those radical conservatives in the Deep South are trying to ban anal sex, but not scissoring.
>>
>>69844119

It is retarded, just as as much as "poofter"

fag started in Britain, too, btw
>>
>>69844422
What are you babbling about?

Most people are bi but have a strong preference for one sex or the other.

Men are just better at lying to themselves and everyone else about it which is why people think all women are bi.
>>
It's kind of funny. The vast majority of lbgt is gay men. Gay men on the other hand rarely give a fuck about anyone else in the group, but they're also the only part of it that gets shit done.

So...
>>
>>69837724
the "alt right" can accept whoever the fuck agrees with their point of view. whether you want to call them useful idiots or friends doesn't make a difference you fucking gigantic fa-

>flag
oh lol nice one 8/10
>>
File: Into the trash!.png (633 KB, 600x837) Image search: [Google]
Into the trash!.png
633 KB, 600x837
>>69842290

>Lesbians were actually the least annoying of the group.
>>
>>69844633
Eyyy you missed my point m8.

What I mean is they're not going to kick out the bisexuals because as a group that includes women as well as men, whereas gay men are by their very nature exclusively cis males that the modern left hates the most.
>>
>>69836465

Don't defend it, liberals eating their own is a good thing.
>>
>>69836333
why did you shop that guys head on rubios body?
>>
>>69842194
He is not really Catholic
>>
>>69836333
>People in this thread are actually considering picking up the dregs that LBTQIADFEWR+ doesn't want

No one but other faggots are desperate enough to co-opt gay men, let them die alone and hated in a corner somewhere. They played a major role in the world being how it is, there is no atonement
>>
>>69843271

No shit. Normal gay people are fine and are often generally pleasant. Gay men turning against the "LOLWTFBBQ" part of it would be hilarious, because almost nobody hates gays, but most people hates SJWs. Gay men are also the vast majority of the non-straight population.
>>
Let it burn.
There are so many faggots out there who think they're hot shit because other maladjusted hyper sexual faggots want to fuck them in the ass. I've tried to make friends with faggots and they have all looked down their nose at me either because they're pissed I don't want to fuck them or they imagine I'm trying to get in their pants and they think they're too good for me. Never met a normal one. It's all about sex all the time.
>>
>>69836465
this is actually quite insightful, thank you
>>
>>69841189
>>69840448
The RNC is something new. Let's just go back to the good old methods of republican anarchy that founded the fucking states in the first place. You do your shit over on your side of the street, I do my shit over on my side of the street, and when that asshole down the lane tries to leave his garbage on our curb, I grab my baseball bat, you grab your sledgehammer, and Jimmy on the corner grabs his great grandfather's hatchet with the handle replaced five times and the head replaced three, and we show that fucker from down the lane why you don't fuck with the Union.
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.