[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is a REAL solution to Islamic Terrorism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 17
File: terrorism.jpg (557 KB, 3462x2597) Image search: [Google]
terrorism.jpg
557 KB, 3462x2597
/pol/, I want you to tell me how can Europe actually solve the problem with terrorism. And I mean serious solutions which are constitutional, politically feasible and can actually be reasoned with to the population.

Nuking the Middle-East, removing muslims from Europe CAN'T be done. Specially when Europe is so cucked they can't even count how many muslims there are (like France, per example).

I've assembled five solutions to end terrorism:

>stop subsidizing islamic fundamentalism
Islam's success is washed by oil. There will never be an islamic reformation while their fundamentalist governments are getting funded by the west.

>stop receiving people from there
You can't "remove Kebab". But that doesn't mean you can't stop receiving Kebab. While Germany and Sweden are already doomed, the collapse will at least be delayed a few decades.

>cut all ties with Middle-East, both economic and political
If you think this can't be done, just remember the only good thing from the Middle-East is oil. And thanks to Shale Gas a lot of cheap oil from the USA has been weakening the oil producing governments. Environmental policies must be flexible.

Their population might suffer in the short term as government tries to pay its bills with hyperinflation (like we saw it in Iran), but in the mid-term they'll have to diversify their economy. Either they allow more freedom or perish back to the Middle Ages.

(1/2)
>>
>>69039687
>blah blah blah

The final solution is the only solution. Anything sort of this is merely a stopgap as has been the case with everything tried since they first started war with the west in 711AD.
>>
Nuke them until they glow, then hunt them at night.
>>
File: Gary-Johnsonx-large-1.jpg (24 KB, 490x368) Image search: [Google]
Gary-Johnsonx-large-1.jpg
24 KB, 490x368
>stop bombing them as well
If you don't want the lion to attack you, stop tickling them.

If you actually listened to Muhajadeen propaganda, it is obvious they believe they are victims defending their anthill from the evil foreign invaders. Stop making their schizophrenia valid.

Shit like the Iraq and the Afghanistan wars were the dumbest fucking ideas in history. They only make sense if you actually research the secret agenda behind them.

>give the citizens their guns back
Ok, this is easy to understand. Actually have a few citizens of good with their guns prepared to shoot people would have saved many lives in the Paris attacks, per example.
>>
>>69039886
We are not in the 17th century anymore, Anon.

You are a criminal if you try systematically ki anyone.

1,6 million Iraqians died because of your war. You allowed ISIS. You helped Saudi Arabia.

It is your own fucking fault.

Bombing people isn't working.

>>69039919
I asked for realistic solutions.
>>
>>69039687
The only real option is to kill all the mudslimes. They create more subhuman shitstains faster than normal people reproduce and if we let them continue, it will all be over. The problem is SJW cucks and liberals find it "unethical" and no government would be willing to comply. Islam should also be banned from first world countries.
>>
>>69040314
You asked for a solution to the problem. That is the only solution and I have 1400 years of history to back it up. Your proposal has no evidence to support its viability.

Tell me why it is more realistic to believe that you can change fundamental religious tennets which have driven behavior for 1400 years by "cutting ties" than it is to think that you can roll back few hundred years of warped perspective on the "value" of human life.
>>
>>69039687
Rounding them up and deporting them is literally more feasible than what you just listed. "Cut all ties with middle east" srsly

It's actually really easy, use profiling and surveillance and start fucking brutalizing them on the battlefield. Take an ISIS cave nigger out in the street, sit him next to his wife and child. Cut the kids balls off and force his mother to eat it. Slit the kids throat and force the dad to drink its blood. Keep both alive and amputate their limbs, nail what is left of them to some wood and let them rot in the sun. Now the other savages have seen your brutality, and this way they respect you.

These savages do not have modern brains. They understand only medieval tactics, so oblige them. Very simple and effective.
>>
>>69039886
sounds like you're as violent as an extremist muslim
>>
>>69039687
You can't appease them. Killing them until they stop being violent is the only solution that has ever worked.

How did we get the Barbary pirates to stop enslaving white people in the Mediterranean? Show up with a fleet of ships and blow their fucking city up.

You kill them, and you keep them out of your lands, and when they realize they can't retaliate, they stop attacking you.
>>
File: Soldier (2).jpg (117 KB, 586x800) Image search: [Google]
Soldier (2).jpg
117 KB, 586x800
>>69039687
Rough men of action willing to be the monsters needed to fight monsters.
>>
>>69040903
This.
If you disagree with a military solution, it's because you've never once cracked a history book in your life. There's plenty of instances of cultures trying to assimilate or "get along" with Muslims. It never works out. Why? Muslims.

You cannot live alongside an ideology that specifically tells its believers to kill you. Eventually, one of them will do it.
>>
>>69039687
Exterminatus
>>
>>69042222
Sounds like you are a cuck. Good thing your forefathers were actual men.
>>
File: 1457607551253.jpg (15 KB, 175x231) Image search: [Google]
1457607551253.jpg
15 KB, 175x231
Current year solution.

>Contain middle east, include roachistan
>Sell broadcast licences
>Private Persons can bet and sponsor teams
>Criminals in the west can joina team or are executed
>Develop mind control device
>Develop best selling ego shooter of all time

mfw the black continent expansion set
>>
File: 1458664458718.png (471 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1458664458718.png
471 KB, 640x360
>>69039687
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNc242mbiUs
>>
File: oh snap.png (211 KB, 614x350) Image search: [Google]
oh snap.png
211 KB, 614x350
>>69042790
>>
>>69042720
So simple.
>>
Grab a bible and expose Mohammed as a false profit. Tell them that the "Angel" in the Koran and Mormon version is actually Satan. Remind actual Christians that they're the most persecuted religion in the world.

For theists... money talks. So get involved in local politics. File petitions and complaints that mosques are lowering your home's value. Pass out anti-islamic flyers .Don't let it become a cess-pit like Dearborn.
>>
>>69042720
This too. Double concur.

Islam describes itself as being in perpetual and violent conflict with anything that isn't Islam.

Besides the Ukraine, if you want a map of conflict around the world right now, look where Islam borders something that isn't Islam. Also, look at where one kind of Islam borders another.

Pakistan & India, Southern Thailand, Philippines, Chechnya, Dagestan, Sudan, Niger, Nigeria, Mali, Xin-Jian China, Syria, etc. etc. etc.
>>
All Islamic terror attacks in the west have been revenge for violence against Muslims. Either wars we started, bombings we conducted, dictatorships we put in place after decimating the population and so on. If we did not start violence in Muslim countries then there would be no Islamic terrorist attacks. So there is no solution.

We will continue bombing Muslims until they take over and stop bombing Muslims. Then the Islamic terrorists will stop.
>>
>>69039687
Only allow haram food to be sold in stores. Muslims will have to leave or starve.
>>
>>69039687
How the fuck did you think this disgusting relgion spread across the globe.....by FORCE OR DEATH....fuck ISLAM we need to destroy it at its core, BOMB MECCA and kill anyone who prays to ALLAH. DONE
>>
>>69039687
1. China
2. India
3. Asian Country's kill all the Muslims
4. Invasion of Muslim Country's forcefully deconvert kill all the males keep all the girls under 11
5. protect the Christian areas

6. it can't be done

7. then you gonna have to Nuke everything just keep Non Muslims areas safe from fallout
>>
>>69039687
no solutions, two choices:
1) genocide/purge of ethnics most susceptible to islamic inspired terror
2) political solution after protracted military effort

2 is more likely since its Europe, although theres a long history of 1 in Europe as well (if the majority feels threatened enough). political effort will involve including muslims in the establishment of EU/member states, and raising their standard of living- buying them off in enough numbers that the communities in which the terrorists move no longer support them. in other words giving in to whatever demands they have.
>>
Easy.

1. Stop funding and arming rebel groups attempting to overthrow the Syrian government. It's well established that these weapons have been ending up in the hands of ISIS and its affiliates. This has caused nothing but chaos and destruction. Money being funneled into these shady operations should be immediately redirected to an intensive reconstruction effort.

2. Pressure Turkey and Jordan to cut off ISIS supply routes, and impose sanctions on any country facilitating the sale of oil from IS territory or allowing funds or materials to reach them. No army can function if their supply chain is broken. It's not an accident these routes start at the Turkish and Jordanian borders.

3. Support the Syrian government. An entire year of U.S. airstrikes in Syria have utterly failed to destroy or even significantly weaken ISIS. Of course this is because the real strategy isn't to bring ISIS down, but rather to contain them and allow them to weaken Assad gradually. If Washington really wanted to stop this group, they would take a hint from Russia and provide the Syrian government with weapons, training and logistical support to enable them to push ISIS back. This means Washington and its allies would have to officially abandon all plans for a forced regime change. They might not like Assad, but the majority of the citizens of Syria support him. In fact he has more support within his country than Obama or the U.S. congress have in America. And at various intervals he's had more support than Congress and Obama combined. Any government installed after a U.S. backed regime change will be viewed as a puppet government, and will therefore lack the legitimacy needed to stabilize the region. If you need evidence of this, just look at Afghanistan or Iraq.
>>
Continued

4. Provide direct assistance to rebuild housing, infrastructure and businesses destroyed by the conflict. In the short term temporary refugee camps should be set up in areas outside of the conflict zone, and food and medical supplies shipped in on a regular basis. Yes this will cost money, but so has the five year regime change push that created the problem in the first place.

5. Return the refugees to these stabilized regions. It is in no one's interest to flood Europe with masses of unemployed refugees. Doing so will only lead to heightened tensions and will strengthen xenophobic movements. These people don't need to be transplanted into the ghettos of Europe, they need their homes back.
>>
>>69043749
/pol/ may not want to hear this but...

Islam needs a reformation - pushed by western feminism. If the suppressed islamic women finally rise up and demand their rights they'll be forced out of the religion, or create a less extreme version of the current one.
>>
File: 1458409378396.jpg (108 KB, 640x392) Image search: [Google]
1458409378396.jpg
108 KB, 640x392
>>69043126

Na, just go on twitter, write jihadi kids something along the line

>Pogroms muaahhh
>soon genocide muahhh
>allha will be forgotten
>get your family/friend out
>pic of burning mosque

repeat in refugee forums.

Those goat fuckers spread the shit like wildfire and believe it.
>>
>>69044026
>ISIS is the sum total of the Islamic threat

I am disappointed in the number of blue pilled faggots here.
>>
>>69043523
Oh really? Tell that to the Muslims in Southeast Asia who commit the exact kinds of atrocities and terrorism against non-muslims there. Tell that to the Muslims in the jungles of Nigeria who massacre villages and commit terrorism because they're not muslim. Tell that to the Pakistanis who commit atrocities and terrorism against other Pakistanis because they're not muslim. What about the Muslims in west China?

No. The west dealt with Islam in the early 2000s as a political problem, naively believing it to be just that. No. Islam is a complete system of society. Legal, economic, religious, it even dictates familial interactions and non-sexual interactions between men and women.

When muslims in Europe march with banners saying Islam will conquer Europe, it's not revenge, it has been their goal all along.

If you really want a taste, watch translated Arab TV sometime. Their leaders gloat ALL THE TIME about breeding out Europe.

The worst thing is, Islam, as a system of society, is woefully uncompetitive while producing very poor standards of living for its participants. Every Muslim country that doesn't exploit oil exports are 3rd world with massive over population, food shortages, dreadfully low human development, no technological development, and atrocious human rights records.
>>
>>69043523
>> All Islamic terror attacks in the west have been revenge for violence against Muslims.

Bullcrap. They always attack people at random then deflect the blame. What the hell did buddists do to islamists? Nothing...

Even they are sick of this nonsense.
>>
File: sdfe.jpg (71 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
sdfe.jpg
71 KB, 960x540
>>69039886
Exactly
>>
>>69044178
Honestly, if Islam is the wide-scale threat that it's purveyed to be, then the West should respond in turn. It's not my fault that Chistianity and Christian-majority nations have allowed themselves to be cucked so easily.

>The best thing is to let Christianity die a natural death. A slow death has something comforting about it. The dogma of Christianity gets worn away before the advances of science... The instructions of a hygienic nature that most religions gave, contributed to the foundation of organized communities. The precepts ordering people to wash, to avoid certain drinks, to fast at appointed dates, to take exercise, to rise with the sun, to climb to the top of the minaret — all these were obligations invented by intelligent people. The exhortation to fight courageously is also self-explanatory. Observe, by the way, that, as a corollary, the Moslem was promised a paradise peopled with sensual girls, where wine flowed in streams — a real earthly paradise. The Christians, on the other hand, declare themselves satisfied if after their death they are allowed to sing hallelujahs! ...Christianity, of course, has reached the peak of absurdity in this respect. And that's why one day its structure will collapse. Science has already impregnated humanity. Consequently, the more Christianity clings to its dogmas, the quicker it will decline.
>>
File: col_kurtz.jpg (294 KB, 960x1284) Image search: [Google]
col_kurtz.jpg
294 KB, 960x1284
Colonel Walter E. Kurtz is the solution

>I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror... Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies! I remember when I was with Special Forces... seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate some children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out; I didn't know what I wanted to do! And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it... I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God... the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we, because they could stand that these were not monsters, these were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men, our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment! Because it's judgment that defeats us.
>>
>>69044157
Won't happen in a major Muslim country. Maybe in Bosnia or something, maybe Turkey, but the major Arab countries are on fucking lock-down, culturally.
>>
the American military is not a scalpel. As much as people will say that the armed forces have "surgical provision" this only applies to a handful of small units. In reality the American military is a steamroller. So instead of trying to have a steamroller remove the microscopic tumor that is Islamic extremism in the Middle East why not let the steamroller steamroll? Islamic extremists blow up a train station in Europe killing 200? We turn a city of 5,000 into a crater. They blow up a building killing 2,000 people? We glass 200,000.

You do this a few times and they will figure out pretty quick want the consequences of messing with the west are.
>>
>>69039687
Gas the kikes.
>>
>>69044704
New technology could change that.
Islam now reminds me of Catholicism in the 1500s.
See: Martin Luther and the protestant reformation
>>
File: 1452059985155.jpg (38 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1452059985155.jpg
38 KB, 460x345
- Get a US president that purges all anti-white elements promoting immigration as revenge for the holocaust

- Covertly flaunt missile defense treaties and start putting hidden THAAD systems on subs/ships off the coast of China and put some sickass laser weapons in disguised satellites too just incase they try some inferiority complex slit-eye shit to stop the west rightfully rising again

- Stop Muslim immigration into the US, use the CIA to subvert EU countries to get out all the anti-white paedos and jews. Basically bully Europe into not cucking itself so they don't become an Islamic stronghold down the line.

- Start offing powerful Sunni figures with plausible deniability. Chemtrail Riyadh, carpet bomb the af-pak border, send mossad in to melt the steel beams in Dubai.

- Employ some of the jewiest white minds to spread psyops in Sunni countries so their will is broken

- If all else fails, nuke them and scare any foreign cunt nation who has deep concern into understanding its none of their business
>>
>>69044321
>What the hell did buddhists do to islamists

Using revenge as an excuse to kill innocent civilians is in itself inexcusable, but you can't just ask questions that already have answers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_in_Myanmar
>>
File: aidf69.jpg (92 KB, 432x340) Image search: [Google]
aidf69.jpg
92 KB, 432x340
There is no solution because there is no Problem with Islam.

But there is a Problem with those scummy Anglos who push war between Aryans and Muslims
>>
>>69044759
I remember reading in 2010 or so about how a US military commander upped the kill/capture missions conducted by special forces in Afghanistan by some 300%. They basically went after high value command level targets. After 6 months, the average age of a Taliban field commander went from early 40s to late 20s. That's how bad the attrition was to their command structure.
>>
>>69044965
Not even going to read that wiki link. The entire Buddhist-Muslim conflict kicked off in that country because Muslims dragged a Buddhist priest off a motorbike, forced him into a mosque, poured gas on him, then burned him to death.

>"Oh woe is me poor muzzies!"

They escalated every single fight with the Buddhists until the Buddhists started showing up with guns and putting them into the ground.
>>
Assimilate the muslim population of Europe, slowly. Make a long term plan (several decades) that leads to the eventual complete ban on islam. Reinterpret islam as a political ideology rather than a religion, to avoid any legal problems.

Those who refuse to assimilate, deport them to their (or their ancestors') country of origin. Threaten complete economic embargo from the EU if these countries do not cooperate. This way, they are given the choice: become European, or leave. It's a much better strategy than appeasement or hard persecution.

As long as islam exists in Europe, there will be the threat of islamic terrorism. If it's not the current generation, it will be their kids. Or their kids' kids. We already see a much higher degree of terror suspects from 2nd/3rd gen muslims compared to 1st gens. There is also the issue of segregated muslim areas where (suspected) terrorists can move freely. Due to their strongly collectivist ideology, they do not report the rotten apples to the authorities, which can lead to people becoming invisible for the authorities. This is a FAR greater danger than some little ISIS shit coming in over the border.
>>
>>69044965
Every action has a reaction. A core belief of Buddhism is that all life is sacred. I have a feeling there's more than meets the eye with this. Wanna bet the Muslims were not only causing problems, but widespread violent problems including rape and murder before the Buddhists decided they had to clean house?
>>
>>69039687
Don´t give religious people special privileges, especially when they´re foreign. Let Mosques pay enormous taxes. Remove their feeding ground by abolishing religious education institutions, including imamschools or whatever they are called. Teach every child that religion isn´t taken seriously.
>>
File: suicide stock photo.jpg (115 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
suicide stock photo.jpg
115 KB, 1300x866
>>69045348
>Assimilate the muslim population of Europe, slowly.
The EU should hire you immediately.
>>
>>69045233
I haven't found any sources that confirm what you're saying. Can I get a link to the motorbike story?

>not even going to read that link

10/10 use of reason

>>69045423
Literally every religion believes that all life is sacred. What kind of religion doesn't? It would be nice to actually see a source that does confirm widespread violent problems including rape and murder.
>>
>>69045726
Islam and Talmud Judaism are two. If you're not a member of those religions, then according to those religions your life isn't worth much and is meant to be expendable at the whims of said members.

I've read the quran cover to cover. I suggest you do the same. It's literally a desert death cult.
>>
If it's brown, flush it down.
>>
>>69045960
>We have certainly dignified the children of Adam and carried them on the land and sea and provided for them of the good things and preferred them over much of what We have created with definite preference.

Isra 17:70

I've read the Qur'an too. Obviously God prefers a believer to a non-believer, but could you show me where non-Muslim life is expendable?

>inb4 fight them until they fight no more verse and others from Badr
>>
File: 1437883556767.jpg (33 KB, 485x409) Image search: [Google]
1437883556767.jpg
33 KB, 485x409
>>69042720
this. if only we could make everyone understand
>>
>>69040314
>I asked for realistic solutions.
The US and Russia together have enough nukes to burn the Middle East to glass several times over and still have plenty left over to kill each other if they feel like it. Hell, it would be cheaper to spend those nukes burning them up than it would to dispose of them to finish complying with START II.
>>
All the shit and violence in this world does not come from some hidden kabbalistic occult beliefs or some desert death saturnian cults, or even western masonic-eye-on-the-dollar-pyramids-n-shit. One and only cause is poverty.
When 1% of population holds more than 50% of planet's wealth you bet your ass something is not BALANCED.
While we move to the 1% holds 99% ratio,violence and madness will rise accordingly.
And that will be sweet release and the end of life cycle of this civilization.
This order shall fall and from the ashes will probably arise a new one thus begins a new cycle.
>>
>>69039687
ONE DEAD ONE INJURED SUSPECT AT LARGE >>69046356
>>
>>69046571
Fuck you, commie. You're a disgrace to your people. It's not the top 1% who are murdering people in the names of a medieval pedophile. the UN should have let the real Serbs remove you when they were really going for it.
>>
>>69039687
One last ground offensive against ISIS to bring balance.
And then how about leaving them the fuck alone for a few years.
I know how fucking naive this is because some fucking countries always have to get involved in things that are none of their business.
>>
>>69046571
Bernie pls go
>>
>>69039687
The Race War. Aka: the war of native European resistence.

There is no other way, only delaying the inevitable.
>>
>>69046781
Interesting.Read a book lad.
>>
>>69046986
I've read enough books to know that the kind of people who are arrogant enough to think that they know best how to seize and use the wealth of others are exactly the people who shouldn't be doing so.
>>
>>69045726
>10/10 use of reason
I'm not going to waste my time reading a heavily slanted Wikipedia article. Sorry if you don't understand.
Under no circumstances were the Muslims the victim. They raped a murdered a woman, rioted and murdered when they were arrested, and after the infamous "gold shop" incident, the Muslims deserve to be purged to a man. They're not even native to Burma.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2013/06/21/myanmar-islam/

>show up uninvited to a foreign country (sound familiar?)
>rape and murder
>get killed in response
>"JIHAD! KILL THE INFIDEL!!!"
>he kills you better than you kill him
>"Bawwww! H-help me UN! I'm so oppressed!"
>>
>>69047148
Who said anything about seizing anyone's wealth. I dont care about materialism. I was just telling you in a friendly way why are things happening like they do and how will everything end.
The way of analyzing the world is not through religions or politics, its through economics.
>>
>>69039687
Please lets do this. I work for Oil and Gas in the USA, we have the technology, we have the people. LETS DO THIS!
>>
>>69039687
Bomb all of Isis' strongholds and vehicles then get our troops out. Rinse and repeat every few years for as long as mudslimes are a problem, similarly to how the romans delt with German barbarians
>>
>>69048116
>similarly to how the romans delt with German barbarians
>checks history book

I'll pass on this strategy.
>>
>>69046571
>all the Islamic extremist violence comes from poverty
>funded by multi-millionaire/billionaire oil barons/princes

its not poverty friend
its an ideology held by the wealthy Islamic individuals that has been passed down through generations and is now being acted on.

Look at it this way.
If all of the sudden the middle east was turned into a westernized landscape with infrastructure, resources, and economic prosperity do you think all the people there would also all magically stop hating one another and stop hating the west? something they have been doing for 2000+ years non stop even when their empire was at the height of its power and economic stability?
>>
>>69047384
http://www.cidcm.umd.edu/mar/chronology.asp?groupId=77501

>The All-Burma Muslim Union, a group associated with Burmese exile groups based on the Burmese-Thai border, accuses the government of being behind the latest Buddhist- Muslim strife.
>It says the military regime has systematically caused trouble for Muslims.
>Burma's BuddhistYouth Wing asserts that officials made up the rape story to cover up protests over the custodial deaths of 16 monks.
>The military has denied the Youths’ claim, stating that the unrest was a politically motivated attempt to stall Burma's entry in ASEAN (Agence France Presse, 03/25/97; BBC, 03/21/97; New York Times, 03/2497).
>>
>>69045348

Have a look at yourself in a mirror.

Yes, that's what a pig ignorant fuckwit looks like.
>>
File: Nick griffin deal with it.jpg (79 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
Nick griffin deal with it.jpg
79 KB, 460x288
In the middle east:

>Cut the head off Saudi Arabia.
>Go after the muslim brotherhood and like-minded imams. Like Al Sisi does in Egypt.
>Create, together with moderate imams, a leading authority (which is now Muslimbrotherhood) to a tranformation of Islam in a more peacefull form.

In europe:
>Root out Saudi-funded imams and mosques
>Work out the Jewish problem together with european nationals. (Neocons, cultural marxism, Hollywood, historical truth)
>estabish an ethnic and religious quata for each eurpean country all ethnic groups involved can agree on. The ethnic proportions are then tried to be made stable within the country one way or the other. This will 100% releave ethnic and religious tentions breaking the ability for the neocons and radical muslims to exploit ethnic tentions.
>>
the only reason islamic extreamists are even a problem today is because for the last 70 years we have been fighting them with one hand tied behind our backs.

They seem to think that they are fully capable of waging war against the west. They look back and see that time after time again "they" defeated the great western power. What they don't see is the behind the scenes they believe that they were responsible for driving the soviets out of the middle east, that they were the ones responsible for America pulling out in the first gulf war, that they are the victors of all these conflicts. They don't understand that the west is pulling punches at every turn that we never ever fight them at full strength.

They are the monkey that has climbed a tree and thinks himself tall

you want to stop Islamic extremism?
chop the fucking tree down.
>>
>>69039687
we could just blow up mecca.
>>
>>69048985
I'm supposed to believe a Muslim group that claims Muslim rape and murder never happened, when Muslims rape and murder as a matter of course in the Middle East, and rape and murder in Europe despite being "refugees"? Don't you think there's a credibility gap here?

I won't take their word as gospel, sorry. I'll believe Reuters over them, and I hate Reuters.
>>
>>69042720
/thread
>>
File: 1435518320852.jpg (222 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1435518320852.jpg
222 KB, 750x750
>>69044624
holy fuck
>>
File: IQ_by_Country.png (138 KB, 1800x820) Image search: [Google]
IQ_by_Country.png
138 KB, 1800x820
>>69049143

Oh i forgot something.

You first have to
>1# Make cousin marriage illegal among the muslims.
>2# employ an eugenics policy on the muslim populations, in order to increase their average intelligence.

Otherwise. Nothing will work and it will only get worse.
>>
>>69049699

>Burma's BuddhistYouth Wing asserts that officials made up the rape story to cover up protests over the custodial deaths of 16 monks.

>Burma's BuddhistYouth Wing

>Buddhist
>>
From easy and reasonable to harsh and unreasonable:

- Stop listening to Jews
Simplest and most effective: stops wars and migration

- Stop any western involvement in the middle east whatsoever, except to isolate them
The middle east was safer and there was less terrorism with dictators in charge.
I'm not saying this will fix islam, islam has always been at war with its neighbours. But isolating them is a good start.

- Refuse immigration

- Allow populace to arm themselves
Won't stop suicide bombers, but will offer civilians a chance against shooting attacks

- Embrace nationalism
Unlikely to ever happen.

- Concentration camps, eviction of muslims

- DEUS VULT
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.