[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary Emails Predict Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11
File: clinton.jpg (35 KB, 450x672) Image search: [Google]
clinton.jpg
35 KB, 450x672
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 9:07 AM
To:
Subject number of thingsfyi.Sid
H: See this mild, reasoned piece below by the former editor of The Economist, a hardline conservative free trader. In light of the upcoming, mostly vacuous G-20, and the supposed mystery of the jobless "recovery," not felt by 95 percent of the country (over 10 percent unemployment rates in CA, FL, Midwest, etc), still rampant home foreclosures, and various health care "reforms" that would significantly jack up rates on the working and middle classes without insurance company cost containment, leave tens of millions uncovered, and be depicted by the GOP as tax hikes (super-Prop 13), the most important underlying issue is China's currency, the source of much of the jobless "recovery." If I were a Democrat running in MI, OH, PA, etc next year, and I didn't want to be drowned attached to Obama, I would run on it. I could tell you how it could be done, up to talking about how our policy subsidizes a slave labor system that is destroying American families--half slave, half free, etc. Someone is going to figure this out. If Democrats don't do it, Republicans will figure out a toxic xenophobic version that could even turn CA given its history. As I understand it, State helped shut down Geithner's early view delivered in his confirmation testimony on this matter. This new politics is coming, one way or another, including "rough beast" form. Meanwhile: I had lunch yesterday with Philip Bobbitt, who told me he had recently been at the
>Bohemian Grove (CALL ALEX JONES)
and had lunch there with Kis singer and Colin Powell. Powell offered his opinion that if the Democrats do poorly in the mid-term elections, Obama, as he judges him, would quickly reduce the commitment in Afghanistan.

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/11933
>>
>>69812732
>Someone is going to figure this out. If Democrats don't do it, Republicans will figure out a toxic xenophobic version that could even turn CA given its history.
Trump Prediction
>>
>muh xenophobic

Guess she's always like that, not just an act for the cucks.
>>
>>69812732
>the most important underlying issue is China's currency, the source of much of the jobless "recovery."
just keep coming and coming, they knew all along
>>
>>69812732
>This new politics is coming, one way or another, including "rough beast" form.
hmmm......
>>
>>69812732
>This new politics is coming, one way or another, including "rough beast" form

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>69813839
>>69813862
She is the rough beast now
>>
>>69813862
>>69813839
It's a referent to a Yates poem, the Second Coming
" What rough beast, it's hour south comes, pouches towards Bethleham to be born?"
>>
>>69814156
Sorry
" What rough beast, it's hour doth come, slouches towards Bethleham to be born"
http://www.potw.org/archive/potw351.html
>>
>>69814156
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Second_Coming_%28poem%29

intredasting

I'm not sure if a connection should be made to a second coming, but surely intredasting
>>
She talks like one of the marxists that are on /pol/

Does she lurk?
>>
>>69814553
i don't believe that these are not her words, the email is addressed to her
>>
File: 1459707813751.png (60 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1459707813751.png
60 KB, 640x400
>>69814335
The poem deals with the collapse and rebirth of order. The beast is an idea what will be treated as a messiah but will usher in an age of brutality.
Yates believed in cycles of order and collapse, progressive and regressive ideas inevitably giving birth.
Yates wrote it after WW1 and the failed Easter uprising in Ireland; he was ultimately correct about WW1 being the death kneel for western civilization just mass immigration and the ennui it produces will end liberalism as society becomes more intolerant and divided.
>>
Are you nerds illiterate? It's one of Hillary's friends emailing an article written by a conservative to her.
>>
>>69814848
Yes, that is true Mr. Shill, but it is the liberal friend's words before said article that are interesting
>>
>>69814823
we gonna die
>>
>>69815080
It's my favorite poem.
THE SECOND COMING

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: a waste of desert sand;
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Wind shadows of the indignant desert birds.

The darkness drops again but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
>>
>>69814823
And yet the actual policy of the GOP and the DNC are even more similar than they've ever been. Funny huh
>>
>>69815182
Not really, those graph correlate with greater inter etc access and the ability of people to stay in an echo chamber. The parties then demonize each other leading to increased separation and animosity that will destroy us thanks to the greed and power madness of those in charge. It will be our epitaph
>>
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 10:50 AM Eastern Standard Time
To: H
Subject: Re: H: fyi, Paul Blumenthal. Sid
I am working very closely now with American Bridge. I dictated a script for Cher for an ad on women, will learn whether she agreed to do it; ordered a reel on Republican outrageous comments on women, which is done and will soon be released; number of other things TBD later, whatever I can think of. It's hit and miss. Biden needs to raise his decibel level on Republican rape rage and Romney as supporter, enabler and Profile in Cowardice. To wit: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2m2fio/2s/richard-mourdock-abortion n 2018934.htMi Will tell Klain and John Martina (who remains close to Biden). Can you get all the Democratic women senators to issue a joint statement about the Republican rape rage, women's rights and Romney's enabling and cowardice? This fire needs gas.

here she is involved in an ad campaign to smear republicans with women

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/19147
>>
y'all should be searching yourselves
>>
Hillary is the whore of babylon, Travis. THE WHORE
>>
File: gellar.png (352 KB, 560x381) Image search: [Google]
gellar.png
352 KB, 560x381
>>69816566
>>
on CNN a lady named "Abedin" said she's terrified about clinton emails being released
>>
>>69814823

By any measure, your country has moved to the left quite a lot since the fifties.

Republicans and Democrats might differ more inasmuch as democrats and republicans have both moved to the left but dems have done so by say 10X and republicans 7x.
>>
File: 4XtheButthurt.jpg (335 KB, 1602x901) Image search: [Google]
4XtheButthurt.jpg
335 KB, 1602x901
>>69817342
Huma Abedin is Hillary's lesbian lover.

She is Anthony Weiner's wife on paper.

Look at pictures and video of them. The Secret service says she's just as horrible a cunt as Hillary is.
>>
>>69817772
200 plus pages of interactions with her online
>>
>>69817883
also, try using the sort by date feature to narrow searches
>>
File: MuslimDyke.jpg (52 KB, 840x485) Image search: [Google]
MuslimDyke.jpg
52 KB, 840x485
>>69817883
Google their names together.

Hillary always has her muslim girlfriend at her side. Huma is the only person who gets close and even touches her without her face or body langue showing disgust.

Even Hillary can't lie with her body language. People as narcissistic as Hillary typically go gay because they want to have sex with themselves. Find a liberal lesbian who isn't a totally self absorbed psychopath. You can't.
>>
File: huma_hillary_7_ap_605_605.jpg (39 KB, 605x328) Image search: [Google]
huma_hillary_7_ap_605_605.jpg
39 KB, 605x328
Oh, Huma and Hillary share hotel suites, Bill always gets his own suite adjacent or on the same floor. Huma sleeps in Hillary's bed.
>>
File: susansmom.jpg (13 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
susansmom.jpg
13 KB, 320x240
>>69819408
Dear Hillary: Last night was bliss...
>>
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/10693

Sent: Wednesday, June 9, 2010 2:58 PM
To: H
Cc: Reines, Philippe I
Subject: From Denis
Denis wrote: Pls make sure that S knows the press thing to day was my fuck up and mine alone. Ben had fully synched up with you guys and I stuck my beak in there like a dumbass. D
>>
>>69820222
>I stuck my beak in there like a dumbass
what did he mean by this?
>>
>why isn't she in jail? plenty of these are marked classified
>>
File: 16_tracyflick_sml.jpg (15 KB, 345x145) Image search: [Google]
16_tracyflick_sml.jpg
15 KB, 345x145
Here's a better pic, OP.
>>
>>69820222
was there a video for a press conference this day?
>>
File: cuck-182 music video.webm (803 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cuck-182 music video.webm
803 KB, 1280x720
>tfw nobody want to be proactive in getting trump elected by finding something newsworthy in these emals
>>
>>69822928
sad really
>>
>>69813148

What would she have said if it were an act?
>>
http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-dem-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/04/human-abedin->>69819408

>But it isn’t all bad, Abedin said. She had heard about a woman who decided to back Clinton after reading her emails because she felt she got to know her better through her personal writing. “She saw what a warm, caring, thoughtful, determined person she was," Abedin said.

what kind of sick shit is that
>>
File: wakeup.jpg (200 KB, 746x1250) Image search: [Google]
wakeup.jpg
200 KB, 746x1250
>>69812732
>Bohemian Grove
>>
>>69824534
Not use kike liberal shaming language like "nationalist" "protectionist". Maybe say "anti-globalist".
>>
>Bohemian Grove
>mfw when the conspiracy theorists are right
>>
>>69826486
someone send an email to mr jones
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.