[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being a black guy is suffering >Black Panthers get destroyed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 31
File: 60355081.jpg (33 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
60355081.jpg
33 KB, 600x400
Being a black guy is suffering

>Black Panthers get destroyed and turned into Bloods and Crips thanks to "War on Drugs"

>I now have to be cautious of said groups who are always recruiting and looking to assault and rob within the neighborhoods I live in.

>Cannot snitch out said groups or else I will get shot and killed

>People are always trying to get over one another so it is hard to trust other folk. (Social engineer central)

>Had to protest and raise funds just to keep my high school open so I can graduate.

>Have to endure other races unconsciously treating me like a subhuman, makes them feel better about themselves and doesn't make me seem like a threat towards them.

What a wonderful world to live in
>>
>>69810880

> Complains about own race being subhuman
> Whines about other races noticing it and acting accordingly

Shouldn't they have shipped all you people back to Africa by now?
>>
>>69810880
cute

now try living in the real world
>>
>>69811037

Original joke Johnathan, I'm not 100% sure why people do this. I think it's because when people feel like they know more than someone they treat them as inferiors/subhumans. Similar to how the Colonials treated the Native Americans. Instead of helping they will look to take advantage which is fucked up, but it's the world we live in.
>>
>>69811037
Race is a cultural construct. We're all homo sapiens. Sure we're genetically programmed to have different behaviors (see identical twin studies reared apart) but to say one part of the species is better than another is subjective according to your own limited preferences.
>>
>>69811039

The reality is that there are many negative stigmas and predisposition some people have towards black people.
>>
>>69811418
Except it's not subjective. Look at Europe, then look at Africa.
Case closed. Some races are better than others. Some cultures are better than others. Some countries are better than others. Some people are better than others
>>
>>69810880
STFU bruv, you won the global lottery by being lucky enough to be born in the objectively best country in the world.

Do something with your blessing or you could cry some more I suppose ...
>>
>>69811418
"Anti-racists" claim that we are all equal and to say that sub-saharans/arabs or whatever have genetically lower IQ than whites, is for them racist.

So in their mind, if it were true (which it is), non-whites/non-east asians would be sub-humans.

I do not think that black people are sub-human, even if I know that they have lower IQ.

The biggest problem with blacks is the ghetto-culture (which have spread to other blacks around the world) and Islam with Arabs.
>>
>>69811418

Of course race exists, any doctor or pharmacist will tell you that.

I'm not saying some are biologically "better" than others, but there's no denying black US culture is shit tier, violent and entitled.

>>69811407

No Tyrone, it's because they know members of your ethnic group tend to be aggressive and stupid and they want to protect themselves. Notice that most immigrants to the US don't get that attitude.
>>
Nigger
>>
>>69810880
>>Have to endure other races unconsciously treating me like a subhuman, makes them feel better about themselves and doesn't make me seem like a threat towards them.

I wonder why, oh wait

>>Black Panthers get destroyed and turned into Bloods and Crips thanks to "War on Drugs"
>>I now have to be cautious of said groups who are always recruiting and looking to assault and rob within the neighborhoods I live in.
>>Cannot snitch out said groups or else I will get shot and killed
>>People are always trying to get over one another so it is hard to trust other folk. (Social engineer central)
>>
File: Dannia Munroe 13.jpg (684 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Dannia Munroe 13.jpg
684 KB, 1920x1080
I was wondering, /pol/:

Is it possible to make a professional career out of being a nigger? Like, a "pro nigger"?
>>
>>69811418
Different races are the beginning of different species. Saying that race is a social construct is like saying that species is a social construct. Sure, there are a few mixed nogs here and there but race is rooted in biology
>>
>>69812327
Sure, Chris rock, Kevin hart, Dave chappelle are all good examples of this
>>
>>69810880
>not doing anything to make it better.
>making excuses.
Niggas gonna nig.
>>
>>69812327

Let's be honest: any black man in America with a degree is pretty much doing this already.
>>
Nigga please. Nobody aint finna fix the black community for you. You want that shit done, you do it your damm self.

>>69812327
Kimbo Slice. Lil John. World Star Hip Hop. Those count?
>>
File: 1442013023101.jpg (28 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1442013023101.jpg
28 KB, 500x282
>>69812327
>Is it possible to make a professional career out of being a nigger? Like, a "pro nigger"?
>>
Niggers cause most, if not nearly all, of their own problems and rather than fix them, they decry "RAYCIS!"

No. Fucking do something about it. Niggers kill eachother more than any other race kills them; they abort themselves at the highest-rate; they're also the fattest and dumbest in the country.

Why? No, not racism: it's the culture they foster; the eternal-victim culture that continues to permeate throughout. They're never NOT the victim and that's why everything is bad for them, rather than their lack of bettering themselves.

Stop acting like niggers and you'll not be seen as niggers.
>>
File: 1448923219604.png (24 KB, 331x286) Image search: [Google]
1448923219604.png
24 KB, 331x286
Sorry OP. Cheer up.
>>
Nigger
>>
>>69810880
>Black Panthers get destroyed and turned into Bloods and Crips thanks to "War on Drugs"

The Italian mob started off as protection for their neighborhoods and turned into the mob. Same thing happened to the Irish.

You're a race of cowards you could end 90% of crime by snitching.

>Have to endure other races unconsciously treating me like a subhuman, makes them feel better about themselves and doesn't make me seem like a threat towards them.

>What a wonderful world to live in

Yes the world blows cry more faggot. Look at whats happening in Europe and America because we wanted to help.
>>
>muh other races treating me like shit
Hey guess what, pussy? All people treat each other like shit, regardless of race. Especially men. We are competitive and we like it that way. We will find the thing you are most insecure about and make fun of you for it.

You nigs are never gonna get over racism by bitching at us. We're only gonna keep rubbing salt in your wounds. The only way you're gonna get over racism is by getting over it in your head.
>>
>>69811749
And black people have them all back.
>>
>>69812591
>Niggers kill eachother more than any other race kills them

This is true of every race though.
>>
File: LOL.jpg (18 KB, 751x442) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
18 KB, 751x442
>>69812709
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
File: paul-joseph-watson-cuckold.jpg (101 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
paul-joseph-watson-cuckold.jpg
101 KB, 1920x1080
>>69812058
>Some cultures...............are better............than others

PJW found
>>
>>69813151
Yes but Blacks males between 15-40 are 3% of the U.S. population but they commit 50 of the murders and 40% of the violent crimes.

I also want to say that Europeans ended 100k years of human slavery and we've had to endure non-stop shit talking ever since because the people who ended human slavery were the last people to have slave's.
>>
>>69812327

George Soros is paying a lot of people to be professional niggers right now!
>>
>>69812600

Thank you kind poster!

>>69812777

There's no way to snitch out because the cops do not offer protection. Once it gets out who did it, you will have a hit on your head. Unless you know everything there is to know and then go into witness protection but the only way for that is to have actually been deep within the gang. Which I doubt many are willing to do.

>>69812779

Just because other people are sociopaths doesn't mean you have to be. There has to be someone out there that wants to actually make the world a better place for everyone
>>
>>69810880
Become Black-Batman and kill anyone who actively makes your community worse under cover of darkness.
>>
I just think humans are all different, some focus more on the rat race of wealth, power, and fame more than others. There are winners and losers. If you evaluate humanity on those factors there will be clear differences. But ultimately we're all equal. We're all human. We're all the same. We are all brush strokes of a broad painting of humanity.
>>
>>69813880
The world is just fine like that. Great things have been built upon those attitudes.

Have you ever thought that maybe your culture of complaining and bitching is actually the culture of the sociopath?
>>
>>69813270
BASED
>>
>>69810880
what are anonymous tip lines
>>
>>69813982

The problem is that US blacks are completely worthless as members of society.

I believe they should be given their own country. Carve out part of the south east and put the blacks there. Having to look after themselves will make them shape up.
>>
>>69813922

Batman doesn't kill, you're thinking Punisher. Or maybe go back to Batman's original inspiration...The Shadow.
>>
>>69814150
We already did that. It's called Liberia and it's a shithole as you would expect.
>>
>>69813880
>There's no way to snitch out because the cops do not offer protection. Once it gets out who did it, you will have a hit on your head. Unless you know everything there is to know and then go into witness protection but the only way for that is to have actually been deep within the gang. Which I doubt many are willing to do.

This is all nonsense. Every law needed to dismantle gangs are on the books from when we destroyed the Italian mob. Its old hat at this point. We don't need anything revolutionary and the bloods and crips are no where near as effective or organised when it comes to killing witnesses as the fucking MOB was. The problem is that i've never met a black person who doesnt want to empty the prisons
>>
>>69814202

It's a shithole because it's Africa and it got flooded with poor Africans with tribal conflicts.

Blacks are capable of good governance. There are well governed African nations. Give US blacks their own country and let them make their own mistakes. Let them have a civil war if they need to. But they will learn and improve.
>>
>this level of self entitlement
Nigger
>>
>>69814150
>I believe they should be given their own country.

We did that. It's called Liberia. Carved it out, created a basic government framework, gave it to the American niggers.
>>
File: batman beyond blurr.jpg (42 KB, 535x600) Image search: [Google]
batman beyond blurr.jpg
42 KB, 535x600
>>69814175
>Batman doesn't kill
Someone hasn't seen BvS
>>
>>69812058
yeah, well we can't have that discussion because we don't know how other cultures would've developed without british "influence". fucking yuropoor countries tearing the world apart and putting it back together and then talk shit on everyone. and yes, i'm a white american.
>>
Nigger
>>
>>69814389
>It's a shithole because it's Africa
Rhodesia says otherwise
>>
>>69814415

No I haven't. The new DC is generally shit.
>>
>>69814389

We have Black governed, Black majority areas of the U.S. Every one is a shithole of their own making.
>>
File: 1439063188870.jpg (85 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
1439063188870.jpg
85 KB, 330x357
tfw my city has no black people
>>
File: batman beyond blurr car mode.jpg (46 KB, 600x493) Image search: [Google]
batman beyond blurr car mode.jpg
46 KB, 600x493
>>69814556
It definitely is. In any case, OP could be like Thomas Wayne in Injustice, really just any old vigilante removing menaces from his neighborhood anonymously and clandestinely.
>>
>>69814438
British culture only influenced others in a significant way in the last few of centuries. Before that, Africa was a shithole, and it's a shithole today, it would even worse if not for the trillions of dollars of aid white countries send. Let's not forget that British culture is simply an extension of Roman culture, another white country.
>>
>>69814673

Because they're living off federal handouts.

Cut blacks loose and let them completely govern themselves. Yes, it would be third world, but they would lose the entitlement attitude.
>>
>>69814755

I can't wait until DC pulls another universe destroying crisis reboot. The current run should be run through a blender and force fed to whoever came up with the idea.
>>
File: nigger fatality.webm (412 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
nigger fatality.webm
412 KB, 400x300
>the Pharo WeWuz is assassinated
>niggers mad because nobody cares
>>
>>69810880
>I now have to be cautious of said groups who are always recruiting and looking to assault and rob within the neighborhoods I live in.

Neighborhoods, like multiple?

As a poor disadvantaged white kid I resent this statement and declare it as privileged due to the fact that you have the ability to live in multiple neighborhoods while I can barely afford to live in one. You should really stop denying your multi home privilege and start realizing the damage you are doing to other disadvantaged youths like myself.
>>
>>69815069
that's an alarm gun right?
>>
>>69814389
>Give US blacks their own country

We all know that would never work. It would be a third world shithole in a year. That's the biggest problem when discussing white nationalism. Like....well what are we going to do with this parasitic sub-class of violent criminals we've been dragging along for hundreds of years?
>>
>>69814782
>take away a niggers gibsme
>oh.my.gawd.the.riots.
they'd also go extinct
>>
>>69810880
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+16:19-31

Being rich, wealthy and respected is not everything life has to offer.
>>
File: Western.jpg (363 KB, 1917x2769) Image search: [Google]
Western.jpg
363 KB, 1917x2769
>>69813982
>>69814150

What do you mean culture of complaining? If there is a problem you have to call it out and bring awareness to it. That's how things are. I guess me protesting and raising funds to keep my old school open is me just being a bitch as well, I mean who needs an education? The thing is we have LAWS we must follow. We can't just go about breaking LAWS to change things or else we will end up in PRISON. Majority of these said laws are not in favor of minorities sadly.
>>
>>69814438
You're not white you're a cuck. Europe was completely burned to the ground twice in the last hundred years. Somehow the EU still has the largest GDP on earth. Ireland burned to the ground in a civil war 2 decades ago still first world. Yugoslavia burned to the ground 2 decades ago they rebuilt and now they're first world. Russia had a complete economic collapse in the 90's still first world
>>
>>69814389
>>
File: what does that even mean.jpg (25 KB, 129x279) Image search: [Google]
what does that even mean.jpg
25 KB, 129x279
>>69815332
>Majority of these said laws are not in favor of minorities
>>
>>69815332
This bullshit is why blacks will never solve their crime issue. You want to release the fucking gang members from jail instead of jailing them all.
>>
>>69814782

Little Africa was an African American community known as "Black Wall Street". The goal was for African-Americans to better their community and for the future .It got destroyed and bombed because of jealous people.
>>
File: niggerss.png (783 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [Google]
niggerss.png
783 KB, 2093x608
>>69814389
>niggers can govern
>>
>>69815654

I never said that
>>
>>69815332
They're not in favor of whites either. They're in favor of law-abiding good citizens. The fact that there are fewer blacks in this group is a choice they have made. As my DS used to say back in basic, "You have to be normal people and not asshole people."
>>
>>69815332
>Majority of these said laws are not in favor of minorities sadly

Bull fucking shit. You no longer live in the 1920s or the 1960s and you sure as hell don't live in the 1820s anymore. Laws today have changed. There's no more racial bias. The only thing that's left now is social perceptions and your own victim complexes. You are now in a state of insecurity akin of that of fat women complaining about body image.

In fact, you now have laws like affirmative action and hate speech laws that specifically protect your kind and actually are against whites. And yet here you are still bitching as if you're le prosecuted black man cuz some punks on the internet love calling you nigger.
>>
File: gross.jpg (25 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
25 KB, 500x344
>>69810880
Nigger
>>
But you were kings n' sheet
>>
>>69815798
We have rico laws. If you can prove people are members in a gang and then prove that 1,one just 1 person committed a felony, you can jail the entire gang for that felony. There is no excuse for having a gang problem in your community
>>
>>69810880
Sorry you were born as a chimp, onii-chan.
>>
>>69814150
>Be me
>go to London
>hand out with budz, ask about nig situation
>says cambridge is nigtopolis
>allmywut?
please clarify anyone from the UK, too pussy to go and find out myself
>>
>>69815608

You can't deport people. You have to carve out part of the the south east.

>>69815332

And you should take responsibility for your own problems.

Black Lives Matter complains about cops but almost all blacks are killed by other blacks. That is not credible.
>>
Nigger
>>
File: 1124081312.jpg (35 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1124081312.jpg
35 KB, 800x600
>>69812327
>>
>>69810880
Don't forget the jews tested cultural marxism on you and the african american family has literally collapsed.
>>
>>69810880
Being a white guy is amazing
>Rome fell, but many glorious nations rose
>I don't have to be cautious because my ancestors built this wonderful society and always are recruiting willing members of the community
>Though it is not necessary, I have the right to call out inconsistencies in my community
>WIth our set of morals, we don't seek to "get one over another" because we understand we're fallible
>With the taxes my ancestors paid, and the blood and sweat they used to build this community, I can go to high school and graduate. I even have the option of going to college
>I enjoy the company of friends treating me as part of the community, makes us all better and we can trust eachother
What a wonderful world to live in.
>>
>>69810880

are you physically retarded?
>>
>>69812111
>Do something with your blessing or you could cry some more I suppose ...
Trips of truth
Keep crying, bitch nigga
>>
>>69816142
>jew
>white
Chaim, pls.
>>
>>69813593
And some of them aren't even black!
>>
File: 1454781725796.png (629 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
1454781725796.png
629 KB, 500x800
>>69811749
The reality is that those negative stigmas and predispositions are 100% justified because blacks are a race of violent chimps.

Niggers invariably ruin any society they touch, including their own societies. It's in their DNA.
>>
File: 1452820882415.jpg (403 KB, 1200x835) Image search: [Google]
1452820882415.jpg
403 KB, 1200x835
>>69810880
Black guy here. If you don't want to integrate into American white society(which your post heavily hints at) then go to some African country.
>>
>>69816069
yeah, let's give 13% of the population their own special country because a percentage of them are unable to function properly in society, carving it out of the current one, paid by everybody else. I'm sure everybody will be ok with that and no other minorities will then proceed to ask for their special country too
>>
>>69815873

>Social perceptions

It's not just social perceptions it's predispositions. These alter the judgement of others giving them a biased view. How do you think this affects job hunting? As soon as they see a black name on a resume?

>2 laws out of them all.

Big whoop let me celebrate.

Affirmative action isn't even effective. Maybe when it comes to pharmacy and nursing but I don't see its effect much anywhere else.
>>
>>69816502

You already did that for the American Indians.

The redskins and the blacks are the only people with a claim to being treated unjustly for a long period. Blacks are entitled to seek independence, and in my view they should.
>>
File: oh yeah.gif (3 MB, 200x180) Image search: [Google]
oh yeah.gif
3 MB, 200x180
>>69810880
>somebody else need to fix all of these things which are the result of the culture of my own race!
>>
>>69816657
They don't want independance
>>
>>69816296

why don't you explain instead of insulting my intelligence. I'd be happy to hear what you have to say I may learn something
>>
>>69813880
Not everyone is a wannabe alpha doofus like Chad here, but the sad fact is that at the end of the day, most don't care about anyone else's struggles. Maybe on a sentimental level, but not if it affects their pocketbook. Gotta make your peace with that.
>>
>>69816657
>You already did that for the American Indians
I didn't do such thing
>Blacks are entitled to seek independence
they are only entitled to live with the same rights and under the same laws as everybody else, like the rest of the population, which is the current case
>>
>>69816479

It shouldn't be American white, it should just be American.
>>
>>69816740

Some of them do/did. Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X, even MLK leaned that way.

The only conclusion to what blacks want is independence. For blacks, any killing of blacks by white police for any reason is unacceptable.

Blacks will not accept being governed by whites.
>>
YOU
>>
>>69814150
Congo under portuguese rule worked out just fine, the heritage of slavery and ronald reagan fucked the black community for good.
>>
HAVE
>>
TO
>>
GO
>>
BACK
>>
>>69817053
They have an entire continent most of which is empty if they wanted independence they would have it. What they want is for whites to take care of them but at the same time they want to be in charge.
>>
>>69813880
OP is a filthy commie globalist scum literally why are you even on this board? Blacks are the worst there is out there
>>
>>69810880
Hmm, I wonder what would happen if black folk taught their children to snitch.
>>
>>69816625
Predispositions are conditioned upon us by the environment we live in. If the environment is full of violent black people, people will develop negative predispositions to them. It's not rocket science.

>2 laws out of them all
I gave you examples, fucktard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_landmark_African-American_legislation
>>
>>69815944

WE
>>
>>69817212

What they want/need is black governance.
>>
>>69817212
>>69817519

You just don't get it. Or rather you refuse to. The fight has always been for equality and justice. It always has been and it always will be.
>>
>>69817053
>Blacks will not accept being governed by whites
Those who feel like this should move to countries governed by blacks, though they still have a few months of obama's presidency. Nobody is forcing them to stay anywhere
>>
>>69817630
They don't want equality they want to be in charge.
>>
>>69812058
You don't know that man, it may be that the traits that have helped the white man through the industrial era (and perhaps the asians through the semiconductor era) make us the most suited for this time in human development - but the african has lived a life of relative prosperity in Africa for thousands of years.

Perhaps in a post-scarcity society it will be the African once again who is best suited to the world. The white and the Asian will find no comfort in a world cultivated by the machines he built (for he needs conflict to thrive).

We just don't know yet.
>>
>>69817519
America is fucking huge and mostly empty if they wanted their own towns or cities they would build them.
>>
>>69812136
While i don't doubt there are differences in populations, to say they are 'sub-human' is a stretch.

but really, any difference in intelligence between a white and a black will pale compared to when we really start eugenic and genetic manipulation of man. If we need to pretend "we are all equal" for the sake of getting along, why not - the designed superhumans of tomorrow will really look at us as subhuman.
>>
>>69817839

I've never heard anyone say that
>>
>>69815541
>Yugoslavia burned to the ground 2 decades ago they rebuilt and now they're first world. Russia had a complete economic collapse in the 90's still first world

They're second world by definition. They are not integrated into NATO and the EU. And they're still significantly poorer than Western Europe and North America.
>>
>>69817855
>helped white man through the industrial era
You mean all of human history
>blacks have lived a life of relative prosperity for thousands of years
No, they have stagnated. Not to mention the constant violence, rape, slavery and torture that was/is commonplace in Africa.
>no comfort in the world cultivated by machines
So we shut them down and create new things. This is what we have always done and will continue to do.
>>
>>69814389
8/10 shitpost, lad
>>
>>69814389

This is literally what Liberia was.
>>
File: White Male.jpg (164 KB, 699x533) Image search: [Google]
White Male.jpg
164 KB, 699x533
>>69810880

That's the world your fellow niggers created for you. Shame you weren't born white m8
>>
>>69817899

They need their own country.
>>
>>69818281

No, that was a mass deportation. Blacks need a state caved out of the south east.
>>
you should have been aborted with the millions of other soul brothas and sistas that got turned into collagen products and dog food
>>
>>69818103
Poor by your standards not by global standards. I've been mexico and i've been to eastern Europe and Eastern Europe is in no way third world.
>>
>>69816502
The American south east is considered wastelands of American. I understand what shitposting britfag is trying to say, but it really undermines Americans.
>>
>>69810880
>>Cannot snitch out said groups or else I will get shot and killed
Don't have to let them know it was you. Anonymous tip lines exist for a reason. If you know a drug deal is going down or the name and location of the nigga who gunned down that other nigga and 3 bystanders over the weekend, drop a dime on their asses. Just keep at it until the gangbangers get it in their peanut brains that it ain't profitable to operate in your hood no more. Sure, they'll threaten and accuse random people as snitches. Could also try droppin dimes posing as one of their crew. Things are gonna be awkward when word on the street is that Deshawn's homeboi Tyronius snitched to the cops about that crack deal bust.
>>
>>69818300
>>69818365
no they don't, and the majority of blacks are perfectly happy and integrated in usa society. The rest can either integrate or move somewhere else
>>
>>69818391

Did you smile while posting that SHIT? Just curious, no offence.
>>
>>69818365
I completely agree that the US needs to split up into tiny nation states but the black nation states would become Africa.
>>
>>69814438

We're not worried about playing the "what if" game with history. In the here-and-now, our cultures and worth protecting and propagating.

Culture is tied to race.
>>
>>69810880
The fact that you realize it's a problem already puts you way above your fellow blacks.
>>
>>69818522
>the majority of blacks are perfectly happy and integrated in usa society.

no they fucking aren't

one third of blacks end up in jail you dumb moor
>>
>>69818669

Nah, they'd be more like black Eastern Europe. Nigs might not be the smartest, but they aren't going to forget how to operate basic infrastructure.

> inb4 pictures of Detroit

That shit happened because the place went bankrupt. Operating their own country would not have that limitation.
>>
>>69818365
No, fuck you. We're going to deport them to England. If you're in Scotland, we're going to deport them to Scotland. If you're in wales, we're going to deport them there. If you're a faggot and live in north Ireland, we'll deport them there. We will NOT carve our land to appease the trash of our population.
>>
File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
>>69818505

I have honestly thought about doing it but the cops will still need me to testify in court to prove the evidence since I was a witness to it. Instant death, unavoidable
>>
>>69818938
>Inb4 pictures of Detroit, st. Louis, Baltimore, Flint, Ferguson, LA, Compton, Haiti and an endless list of black cities and countries around the world.

And again you act like eastern Europe is third world. You should go to Brazil or Mexico or Africa or half of asia.
>>
>>69818938
>black eastern Europe
>black
>Europe
I'm sorry what?
>>
>>69818769
>one third of blacks end up in jail
one third of black males, and that is based on projection not hard numbers. That means out of 45m blacks total in the usa, 22m are males, one third would be 7m that may end up going through jail at some point in their life.

7m out of 45m is 15%, which is clearly a minority, making the 85% remaining a majority who are integrated, which is exactly what I said, you fucking mong
>>
>>69811037
>Shouldn't they have shipped all you people back to Africa by now?

At what cost?

And even if you could ship 30 million citizens , including generations of military veterans to a continent where they have never lived, won't the rest of the world pull their money out of America when they realize that America is no longer any different than any of the shitholes that America has fought back it had it's moral superiority.

Do you care about that even if you could make your idiotic wish come true, it would make America an international pariah ?
>>
File: r9k_kent_2.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
r9k_kent_2.png
34 KB, 633x758
>>69810880
I don't even need to read the responses in this thread black bro I can already see the variations of
>Fix your people

Then they claim they don't have ANY privilege whatsoever. There isn't a huge stigma hanging over white people before they walk into a room.
They don't constantly have to prove themselves and an entire group of people.

What pisses me off the most is they can't recognize how that constant mental strain messes with you.
>>
>>69819866
No one would pull there investments in the the largest market place on earth in fact Russia and china think we are idiots for allowing this to happen. If Europe and white America ever fall China and Russia would wipeout the peoples in Africa.
>>
>>69820059
What can you do? People recognize patterns naturally. You can't brainwash it out of them.
>>
>>69820059
Literally everyone goes through this kind of mental anxiety and awkwardness, you retard. You're just associating them with your skin colour because you have insecurities and haven't grasped the idea that everyone is trying to prove themselves to the world in some way shape or form.
>>
>>69816625
>As soon as they see a black name on a resume?

There have been a shitton of studies that showed that being black with the exact same qualifications as a non-black person would get you more interviews, and higher education. Stop being a retarded nigger.
>>
>>69820218
>What can you do? People recognize patterns naturally. You can't brainwash it out of them.
Exactly
>>
>>69820365
Right, so we arrive back at the original point. The only way to fix this, is to fix the root cause of the problem - the people.
>>
>>69820059
This is not distinct to black people but as a white person I DO understand what you're saying.

But you must not forget that such a stigma as you say exists for a reason. Stereotypes are almost always if not always based on real life observations.

There is a difference between a nigger and a black person, and acting like a nigger is not exclusive to blacks, although they are almost always the ones doing it.
>>
>>69820358
Studies have also shown that people named le-a (ledasha) will make much less money throughout their lives than people named britney but that can be boiled down to being raised by a person who would name their child ledasha
>>
>>69820605
>The blacks vs nigger meme

The meme that destroyed America.
>>
File: 1435133179201.jpg (204 KB, 650x1395) Image search: [Google]
1435133179201.jpg
204 KB, 650x1395
>>69810880
Move to nice neighboorhood
neighboorhood goes to shit
People leave
Follow to nice neighboorhood

You are the Reason why USA and Europe is fucked.
The world, or alteast the western world would bebetter of without your kind
>>
>>69820463
And me or OP are suppose to fix the entire black community?
White people aren't held accountable for their entire community and people
>>
File: kek.jpg (864 KB, 2561x1689) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
864 KB, 2561x1689
>>69810880
>being a black guy is suffering

Funny

>Have social programs that give you F R E E money based on your skin color
>Get free college scholarships if you put the minimum of effort in
>Get first dibs at high tier companies since government gives tax breaks on companies who have """"diversity hires"""""

I honestly hate blacks
They have every advantage to pick themselves up and do pretty much anything they want in a first world country without it even mattering whether they are poor/middle class/ or rich

Yet they still complain that it's not enough

>Get to be a slav who watches his peers succumb to suicide and depression and or drugs if they're not in the top tier percentage of people

Fuck niggers
>>
>>69820773
It's ok, he's from Europe. Europeans are still behind on their racial learning. They're starting to open their eyes though. Give them another year or two.
>>
>>69821078
It starts by fixing yourself: i.e. stop complaining and keep trying harder
>>
>>69821106
>Get free college scholarships if you put the minimum of effort in
Bullshit and not true. I've looked
>>
>>69821078
Let's be honest, there is no fixing the entire community. So this is how it'll be for the foreseeable future.
>>
File: nigger.png (66 KB, 679x682) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
66 KB, 679x682
>>69821267
Are you fucking serious?

Not to mention you also have a higher chance to get Fasfa on top of these
>>
>>69821106
Because those thing instantly invalidate all the points OP has brought up the entire time
>>
>>69819118

It's your original sin. Give blacks their own country.

>>69819583

No, it shows a population which is very much not integrated.

The number of blacks who do petty antisocial things, avoid jail but behave badly, etc is much higher.

Black culture shows a complete refusal to integrate. They even refuse to name their kids normal things.

>>69819866

You didn't catch the sarcasm.

I do think blacks should have thier own nation. But it should be taken from the south east.

> including generations of military veterans

Are you perhaps expecting extra credit for so many blacks being poorly educated civil servants who murder enemies of Israel?

>>69820059

Everyone knows that any black with any education and mental stability whatever will be showered with opportunities in corporate America.
>>
ALSO

>>Have to endure other races unconsciously treating me like a subhuman, makes them feel better about themselves and doesn't make me seem like a threat towards them.

Don't act like this isn't something that other races don't do within their group. People want to jockey for social position all the time. Ghetto people get the short end of the stick because they generally don't figure it out and think the way they should play the game is by being a thug.

Degrees of egalitarianism within a society is something that white people have built over millennia, and you are not entitled to participate.

Literally you whining about not being in the white club which even carlton niggers don't really like. There is no moral case for the better treatment of niggers and you are a fucking scam.
>>
>>69820059

Yea I just work hard and keep to myself mostly, They can't tell me shit if I do a better job than them. I honestly want to help the communities but it will take a lot of giving. I think this wouldn't have been a problem if our ancestors got proper reparations.
>>
>>69814782
Let's just throw millions of naturally born citizens out of the US and force them to live in the middle of nowhere.

Let's remember that this would include people whose parents and grandparents fought for this country .
>>
>>69821106

>peers

It's the same stuff here, except instead of suicide majority turn to gangs
>>
File: eQ20E.jpg (82 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
eQ20E.jpg
82 KB, 384x313
>>69810880
It's not really anyone else's fault black people are violent and stupid
>>
>>69821890
Whats the alternative? Become a third world country?
>>
>>69821469
Those are highly competitive just as any other scholarship.
And a lot of scholarships are only for HBCU's. Which most of us do not attend.
>>
>>69822219
>it's the same stuff here

No my chocolate friend
what differentiates my people from yours is that if one nigga puts the effort in he can be mocked for being a whitey for trying to better himself and that could discourage him to do so since joining a gang is much easier

What I see is 100's of kids putting their entire effort in and simply not being good enough to pass and the knowledge that they have is they are now stuck in their farm land or shitty city working any lower tier job that they can

And why they put effort in? Because unlike here in the america's ruski university don't give a shit about jamal who has a 2.5 gpa
>>
>>69821890

No. Take Mississippi and declare it a black state.

Let all blacks who don't want to live in the US emigrate.

> Let's remember that this would include people whose parents and grandparents fought for this country .

I really don't give a fuck if their fathers murdered Vietnamese.
>>
File: Liberian-Civil-War1.jpg (202 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Liberian-Civil-War1.jpg
202 KB, 1200x600
>>69811037
>Spreading American values to Africa
Look at Liberia when they put a American nigger in charge. The whole country devolved into civil war with literal cannibal transvestites (not kidding, pic related).

You Americans and your degeneracy don't only destroy the world due to just all the wars you start, but you also start wars in countries you go to.
>>
>>69821838
Are you black? If so what do you want, 40 acres and a mule? I think many whites would be reluctant, yet ultimately give you the reparations IF there was an assurance that all this racial shit would then be forgotten. What reasonable person would think it would be over, and just not continue regardless of the reparations? It's reasonable to assume that black people would spend their reparations on jew/white products and end up being poor in a couple years anyway. Would blacks keep that money, invest it wisely and create their own wealth? Would black and white get along? I have trouble believing any of this but I want to hear other opinions.
>>
>>69813249
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
>>
>>69822851
Fuck you.

We'll give them Mexican land on the other side of the wall or ship them to another continent. There's no reason why we should give up any of our land, no matter how worthless it may be, to them.

If they're on American soil, they need to either shape up or get out.
>>
File: 1.png (275 KB, 1072x2000) Image search: [Google]
1.png
275 KB, 1072x2000
>>69822680
Whatever you say Tyrone
>>
>>69818103
It was Russians who raped 8 year olds during WWII.

Google Russian history and you will see that Russian people are barely more than subhuman .
>>
>>69819866
nah, I personally would rejoice, just waiting for the word america-san
>>
>>69818391
And there is no such thing as systematic racism
>>
>>69822697

>What I see is 100's of kids putting their entire effort in and simply not being good enough to pass and the knowledge that they have is they are now stuck in their farm land or shitty city working any lower tier job that they can

Haha I find it funny cause that's literally what life is like here except we don't have a farmland and instead of suicide they turn to gangbanging.

>>69822987

Reparations would have helped back then but it's kind of too late now because America is in too much debt
>>
>>69819866
America never had any moral superiority. Morally America is at the bottom below ISIS and North Korea, nobody thinks America is moral at all. All you do is murder poor people who are just minding their own business and trying to take control over their own country.
>>
>>69810880
You're saying that you yourself are uncomfortable and weary of niggers being niggers.

But you are also mad that anyone not black shares your sentiment.

This is the fundamental flaw in the black power movement.

That is, blacks can't stand eachother and cause problems for eachother then they black whites for their own self destruction.

I guarantee that you as a black person feels safer in a large crowd of white people than you do within a large crown of blacks.

For some reason you think this is a problem for whites to solve. This is not our problem and we are losing patience with constantly being blamed for things that aren't our fault.

Hence why you are constantly told to fuck off to africa. If you think black problems would be nonexistent try living in a country without us.. You will see that niggers ARE the problem.

As a black man you should be thankful you have the opportunity to live among whites and do everything you can not to fuck it up by behaving like a nigger.

Say, "Thank you whites for giving me a chance to be civilised" and shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1453748296405.jpg (59 KB, 522x583) Image search: [Google]
1453748296405.jpg
59 KB, 522x583
>>69821078
>>69820059
protip from a long time /pol/ poster, when someone tells you to fix your race it's a subtle way of saying go fuck yourself. Everyone on this board has seen the statistics and genetic differences, and they believe blacks should just be separated from other races.

"Fix" yourself, and either racemix or don't have kids at all, which is what I did.
>>
>>69823545
>Reparations would have helped back then but it's kind of too late now because America is in too much debt
Why is it too late? The debt doesn't exclude any of that. That debt will keep rising anyway, until there is economic turmoil, which is bound to happen in our lifetimes.

Leave that aside for now. What is an answer to this problem in America from your point of view? I'm sick of being looked at by black people as an oppressor, and I'm sure you're sick of being looked at by white people as uneducated and likely to rob, murder and sell drugs. Is this shit going to reach a tipping point and end horribly because sane and rational people couldn't find a solution?
>>
>>69821666
>It's your original sin. Give blacks their own country.
Oh because that works!! Just like when the french gave their niggers Haiti to make up for slavery......
Oh wait Haiti is shit hole where niggers are literally eating dirt to survive.
>>
>>69823701
>Say, "Thank you whites for giving me a chance to be civilised" and shut the fuck up.
I've done this before and people just cringed towards me.
>>
>>69814755
You're saying this niggas gotta be fucking batman? Isn't that setting the standard a little high?
>>
>>69823893

It would have to start locally first which is within African American communities. The problems within the communities are gang violence, closing down of educational facilities, lack of community programs within it. If more opportunity is provided there will be less of a need to do illegal things to make profit
>>
>>69824413
Why the heck would you say that?
>>
>>69810880
No shit nigger, did you just turn 14?
>>
>>69820605
>There is a difference between a nigger and a black person

Shut the fuck up Norway
>>
>>69821666
>It's your original sin. Give blacks their own country.
We literally did that. Maybe you've heard it , it's called Liberia.
>>
>>69810880
"whiter than thou'' is a meme you dip, i have a bunch of black friends and we re all far right.
>>
File: equal.jpg (18 KB, 300x235) Image search: [Google]
equal.jpg
18 KB, 300x235
>>69811418
>race is a social construct.
>>
>>69811749
That's because the majority of you guys are violent and act like uncivilized brutish barbarians. Around blacks, never relax isn't just a funny meme when you live in the inner city. It's words to live by and you even you know this.

If you act and talk like an American (what other dindus call acting white) and move out to the country, you will seriously be accepted as just another person. Just don't cause trouble and/or be too noisy (no one like a troublemaker here in Buttfuck, Indiana regardless of race).
>>
>>69810880
here's a thought:

leave
>>
>>69818442
> "I've been to Eastern Europe"
> Americans..
You do know that Eastern Europe isnt a country? There are some places that are Africa tier poor, such as Moldova. And then there are places such as Slovenia which is pretty much first world.
>>
>>69824413
WTF did you literally go up to a group of white people and say "thank you".

You're not meant to do that literally you idiot. Just as guide for your mindset.

>>69823893
It's so simple, the solution has to be on an individual level. Blacks need to stop blaming whites and playing the victim, and condemn those who do. It's already happening on a small scale but the problem is with these black lives matter faggots trying to brain wash normal blacks into being niggers.

The retarded thing is most the black lives matter faggots are all privileged rich kids telling poor blacks to be violent so the rich black kids can obtain power.

The first step is for blacks to stop constantly talking about race. Everything they do or say is based on race, it's white people this, black people that. Stop being so divisive.
Blacks have to avoid crime, REPORT CRIMINALS, and live normal lives.

Imagine if whites were going around just bunching lone black people in the head for fun and calling it a game.. white celebrities and media icons would come out and condemn it.

What happens when blacks do it? No big time blacks gave a shit. A few black guys on youtube condemned them.. not much but a start. Those guys are the solution. Black men who condemn niggers will pave the way to equality for blacks.

If blacks decide to be a part of society everything will work out fine for them.
>>
Black culture, as in what they call culture now, is absolutely cancerous.
This has nothing to do with genetics or skin color, it's all culture.
>>
>>69810880
>Have to endure other races unconsciously treating me like a subhuman
I assure you, I am conscious of it.
>>
>>69816625
>it's predispositions
there's a 2954x chance, if i'm visiting USA, to be killed by a negro than by a white person
>>
>>69811418
Wrong

Society is a racial construct
>>
>>69825668
This.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_kmIWMy3Z4
>>
>>69825622
Would it be that weird if it turns out blacks are genetically less intelligent on average than whites?

Is intelligence something that cant vary from group to group? Are all humans really equally intelligent given the same opportunities/nutrition/education?

We have blue eyes, they have brown/black eyes - a difference thats inherited from our respective ancestors.
>>
>>69826671
>they have brown/black eyes

I always knew Anglos weren't white.
>>
>>69825534
I had a Moldovan coworker at my last job. He was a based motherfucker.
He hated niggers and wasn't too afraid of making it known.

He got away with it because of the whole "poor immigrant" thing.
Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.