[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does he avoid talking about the Jews?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 18
File: not_an_argument.jpg (64 KB, 1453x862) Image search: [Google]
not_an_argument.jpg
64 KB, 1453x862
Why does he avoid talking about the Jews?
>>
NOT
>>
>>69769728

He doesn't
>>
>>69769728

hes touched on it a few times actually, you can tell what he thinks
>>
>>69769728
Ironically, it was Ben Shapiro (whatever you may think of the man) who opened up the door for conservatives to recognize Jews as a liberal - or even anti american- bloc, call them out on it, and criticize them.

Look up
>youtube Ben Shapiro why do Jews vote left?

The problem was when he conveniently left out the isues with "right wing " Jews
>Israeli parasitism
>Lavon
>USS Liberty
>Samson Option
>Muh circumcision
>Nuclear secret thievery
>More spying
>>
You can shear a sheep many times but you can only skin it once.

This is the same for Alex Jones, you don't get anywhere by naming the jew.

We know they know. Anyone listening to them knows. And that's enough.
>>
>>69769728
he made a video consisting of 100% muh Palestine and Terrorist Jews!!!!!!! :S:S:S:S

He shilled for those dirty muslim monkeys pretty hard. So much, that it was plain anti-jewish.

Don't lie, faggot.
>>
>>69769749
AN
>>
>>69770552
>you can only skin it once.
uhh... no. Skin regrows.
>>
He doesn't.

Stefan is obsessed with IQ.

The reason asians get a long well in white society = because asians have high IQ

The reasons blacks dont get a long well in white society = because blacks have lower IQ

The reason why jews do so well in white society = because jews have high IQ
This is how stefan sees everything in life, IQ is everything.
>>
>>69770903
Tell that to my foreskin
>>
>>69770862
COMPLAINT
>>
>>69770903

Are you a retard?

You skin an animal after you've killed it.
>>
File: 1458462359922.png (299 KB, 499x641) Image search: [Google]
1458462359922.png
299 KB, 499x641
Not because he is a jew or anything goy.
>>
>>69769728
Because it's bad for business.
>>
>>69771032
Considering that despite 50 years of foreign aid Africa is still a shit hole, IQ is pretty much everything if you want a society that goes beyond mud hits.
>>
>>69769728
In the US you do not criticize Jews.
In our country a Jew could eat a baby in broad daylight at a packed stadium, and one third would not see it because of advertising-to-sleep, one third would insist that it was exagerrated and one third would angrily insist that the baby started it and got what it deserved.
Look up Sholomon Rubashkin and Agriprocessors in Postville. There was a pretty good, surprisingly complete half hour TV show on this (I believe it's an episode of MSNBC's American Crime or Corruption), and you'll see that everybody is on eggshells desperate nit to say bad things. This was a guy who destroyed Postville, he was bringing in illegal Central Americans as workers and raping the prettiest ones in a literal rape room, and nobody wants to go too far criticizing him.
>>
>>69769728
You haven't been keeping up faggot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
>>
>>69774886
Molyneux is a fucking Leaf.
>>
>>69771032
Stef is 1/4 Jewish

You can tell. His verbal ability is off the fucking charts. But his analytical skill is lacking.
IQ is just one measure of one of the millions of different factors that weigh on someone's cultural compatibility.
>>
File: 1459130608669.jpg (28 KB, 250x280) Image search: [Google]
1459130608669.jpg
28 KB, 250x280
>>69775744
This. A race with 100 IQ that has strong social cohesion and a sense of dignity and noble values and traditions has better results than the 120 IQ Jews who lie and steal and cheat and parasite off of every race but their own.

Jews are self-destructive and historically ALWAYS fuck things up for themselves because they get too greedy and contemptuous of the goyim they are feeding off of. They kick the dog one too many times. They lack anything stronger value than MUH CHOSEN PEOPLE.

Its like that Russian folk-tale of the wish-granting fish and the peasant woman.
>>
>>69775744
His verbal ability is not off the charts, he's just better than the teenager dribble you read on the internet. He can't hold a candle to any professional academics.
>>
>>69775744
>His verbal ability is off the fucking charts

Not really, he's just good at getting you in a trance because he's a cult leader.
>>
>>69775954
Says the American. There is nowhere in the world your government doesn't try to control
>>
>>69771035
lmao
>>
>>69775966
can we go one thread without someone trying to shit on Molyneux while implying they're somehow smarter?
>>
>>69776118
>literally WHO the country trying to bant

America is the only reason the world hasn't completely degraded into shit. If you don't understand the difference between American imperialism and the Jewish scourge you are too far POZd.
>>
>>69770523
Hi Ben. This is something that was already happening because of multiple authors (none of whom are Ben) but really because things are getting undeniable.
>>
>>69775220
Pretty much the same thing on this point. It's not a law like you have, it's indoctrinated, voluntary and cultural.
>>
>>69776298
how did I imply I was smarter? How did I bring myself into this at all?

Memelyneux is the Caliph of Memeistan, nothing more
>>
>>69776318
>being this delusional

come on buddy, come back to planet earth
>>
>>69776594
you do it like a sneaky kike - ridiculing, playing down his work and dismissing him outright implies you have better perspective and more understanding than him from the go

you don't, you're an intellectual midget taking cheap shots at the philosopher king from the safety of anonymity

>Memelyneux is the Caliph of Memeistan
like I said - get over yourself and maybe you'll manage to become intellectually honest
>>
>>69769728
Because it's not an argument.
>>
>>69776118
Says the Australian. There is nowhere in the country your government doesn't control.
>>
>>69775966
He doesn't speak like an academic on purpose, he wants to spread his message to as many people as possible, not make himself seem smart using ten dollar words.

>>69775954
Explicitly criticizing Jews mostly destroys your ability to red-pill since your audience will only consist of people who have been red-pilled already. And what does it matter if he calls them out explicitly if he attacks all their constructs anyway (the fed, the media, cultural marxism, feminism, 3rd world immigration, etc.).

And when it comes to IQ, even when we take that an Ashkenazi's average IQ is 115, that's the average for a good part of the white population which by far outnumbers the Jews. It's their very strong in-group preference that makes them so powerful. And Molyneux does talk about in-group preferences quite often.
>>
File: 1440214463961.jpg (21 KB, 248x189) Image search: [Google]
1440214463961.jpg
21 KB, 248x189
>>69776838
>philosopher king

the guy repeats the same thing day in and day out, even Alex Jones can talk circles around this guy on his own pet topics
>>
>>69769728
Because his worldview is basically Judaism-par-excellence.

Every-man-for-himself, no brotherhood, just profit-seeking...

It's Judaism distilled and secularized, prepared for Western consumption.

Oy vey!
>>
File: Stefo.jpg (19 KB, 336x557) Image search: [Google]
Stefo.jpg
19 KB, 336x557
>>69769728
>Why does he avoid
I can't fathom that at all since jews don't tip for shit
>>
File: 1458592374430.jpg (18 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
1458592374430.jpg
18 KB, 480x318
>>69777821
He has an entire set of presentations on peaceful parenting, how does that fit into your retarded claim that it's "every-man-for-himself"?

Cretins who believe that community would disappear if there was no taxes really need to gtfo.
>>
File: 9egs9iL.jpg (15 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
9egs9iL.jpg
15 KB, 447x444
>>69776838

>the philosopher king

why do you suppose he has zero notoriety in academic circles and is limited to his youtube presence - basically targeting the lowest tier of consumer?
>>
>>69778000
>>69777739
exaggeration, for comedy

you niggers are so stuck up about downplaying the dude that you can't take a joke anymore
>>
>>69778000
That's what philosophers are supposed to be doing. Notice how degenerate philosophy has become since philosophers were all comfortably tucked away in academia.
>>
File: castanzaMFW.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
castanzaMFW.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>69778192
I think it's more like that we've read a bit more than the average Memelyneux fanboy and so can spot the bullshit a little better.

Memelyneux has his worldview and ideology and he cherry picks anything he can to fit within it. He puts it forward in an interesting presentation to sell his position to the viewer, who usually isn't well read and can't smell his bullshit.

I'll give you an example, since you asked for one earlier and I didn't give you one.

He had a long video to discuss why men dislike sluts. The basis of this video was from how he grabbed r/K selection theory in animal breeding and applied it to people. It was an absolute embarrassment.
>>
>>69769728
He is a jew
>>
>>69778724
>we've
>samefagging australian resetting his router
>>
>>69769728
It's pretty safe to say that anyone who tells you to fear women and not procreate is in fact in league with the Jews.
>>
>>69778313
It's absolutely not like that anymore, if anything it's less elitist than ever. I love nothing more than sitting down and reading different worldviews and ideologies. I went through a stage of a couple years where I was reading ancap, Austrian Economics, and Libertarianism material and Memelyneux I would say is less than average compared to the other contributors. Even within his own area he is a meme
>>
>>69778825
It is me I changed over to my phone internet. My other one cut out (I live rural area this happens a lot)
>>
>>69778724
That's not how he explains why men dislike sluts at all. He says that sluts are disliked because they show poor judgement and understanding of consequences as their activities might end up with them getting pregnant, they aren't careful with their eggs which are the most valuable resource they have.

I know every pseudo-intellectual of the internet flips out when they hear someone applying the logic of r/K selection to humans, but you might try listening to the guy for a change.
>>
File: 1390512532746.jpg (109 KB, 1024x1016) Image search: [Google]
1390512532746.jpg
109 KB, 1024x1016
>>69769728

For a good cause much like any none jew that publicly speaks about jews

he fears for his life.

If you're gonna shit talk kikes, goyim

Know that it's a game of life and death.
>>
>>69778967

You obviously didn't watch the same video I did. His focus was on r/K selection theory and applying that to people.
>>
>>69769728
Because he is half Jewish.
https://youtu.be/edtWe759KIw?t=38
>>
>>69779038
There's an entire series of videos where he applies r/K selection to people. What's the issue with that?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
>>
Brother Nathael, fuck the rest.
>>
Go to 0:56 of this video and he says that his mother was Jewish.
https://youtu.be/edtWe759KIw?t=38
>>
>>69778882

So what are some examples of statements he has made that are ridiculous or incorrect?
>>
Alex Jones does it too.

>I dont have anything against Israel...

Also the David Duke interview made him sweat.
>>
>>69771032
it's similar to him thinking the free market solves everything, yet he's starting to get redpilled on why that isn't so
>>
>>69779102
because r/K selection theory is 30 years outdated even in terms of organisms, never mind applying it to humans.

There's a totally different set of theories that is applied to birthrates in nations today. r/K theory doesn't fit into human history anyway. I can go into further detail on this if you want.
>>
>>69779290
we are discussing it now, I brought up that he is trying to apply r/K selection theory to humans and why we don't like sluts.
>>
>>69779367
Go on.
>>
>>69776118
google ZOG. we were isolationists for a long time.
>>
>>69776669
it's a bit hard when his gravitational pull keeps him orbiting
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 551x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 551x480
NOT AN ARGUMENT
O
TNEMUGRA NA TON
A
NOT AN ARGUMENT
A
R
G
U
M
E
NOT AN ARGUMENT
TNEMUGRA NA TON
>>
He does occasionally, like when he mentioned communism and marxism was started by the jews.
>>
>>69770903
Burger education strikes again.
>>
>>69769728
Same reason AJ ignores them.
>>
>>69776087
> hey guys I just said Molyneux wasn't smart! I'm one of you!
>>
File: AMERIKUNT.jpg (3 MB, 2930x1418) Image search: [Google]
AMERIKUNT.jpg
3 MB, 2930x1418
>>69776318
>>
>>69779367
r-K is pretty solid.
>>
>>69779852
on what? it was outdated on the animal kingdom like 30 years ago. It was never applied to people. Memelyneux pulled the theory out to apply it to his own worldview.
>>
>>69779367
Please do.
>>
>>69779937
FYI its application on humans wasn't made up by Molyneux, he started applying it after reading the book by anonymous conservative:

http://www.anonymousconservative.com/
>>
>>69779367
I'd like to hear it
The theory seems to fit human behavior rather well. It's obviously not a strict fit, but every aspect of it applies to us.
Small differences in behavior have great macroscopic effects.
>>
>>69779367
Which theories do they use? I've understood r/K (as is used by Whittle and Molyneux) as a simple analogy to describe the behaviour of some humans —sociology rather than ecology. I don't think they ever meant to apply the literal theory of r/K selection to humans.
>>
>>69775098
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GbDnZD0upU&t=19m9s
>>
>>69780631
r vs K theory is applied to entire species. r is characterized by sparse environment, fast maturity and large number of offsprings. K is characterized by dense environment, slow maturity and few offsprings. There are some species that falls in between, like sea turtles or trees. But all humans are K-selection. It has nothing to do with how many women you banged and everything to do with the fact that humans usually have single births, children take a long time to mature and humans live in a very competitive environment. A guy banging multiple women doesn't mean that they'll suddenly start producing multiple offspring that mature super fast. He's still a K-strategists as far as the r/K theory is concerned.
>>
>>69770523
thr nuclear secret is that there are no nukes
>>
>>69781080
Both the r and the K are relative terms (since there is no perfect r or K in nature), so the question we have to ask is "compared to what"? Niggas in the hood are r when compared to a late 19th century Swede, but K as fuck when compared to a rabbit.
>>
>>69775744
>>69775966
>>69776298

Uh, no.
>>
>>69775744

lol get off this board its 18 plus
>>
File: 1459523974897.jpg (237 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
1459523974897.jpg
237 KB, 598x792
>>69781398
>>69781424
>>
>>69781540

I wouldn't even be okay with Stef's copypasta if he were actually correct when he made that claim. The implicit content of 'not an argument' is 'all worthwhile/intellectually productive communication is an argument' which, uh, isn't true.
>>
>>69781540
where do these "lol no" faggots come from
>>
>>69781282
what you are discussing applies to culture, not r/K. r/K is about procreation, not sex. We have single babies and it takes years to bring them to maturity. r/K is about distinguishing the difference between human procreation and salmon procreation.

r/K doesn't even work applied to human history. In preindustrial era, settled civilizations had more children than semi-nomadic types. The former having a child every year max and the later having a child every 3-4 years max was the norm in these cultures and resulted in settled society outbreeding the nomadic peoples everywhere on earth
>>
>>69781619

The right side of the bell curve.

Sure, Stefan is intelligent relative to you, but the claim becomes kind of funny when the person judging the statement isn't a mouth breathing reject from Estonia.
>>
>>69781712
jebus, fedoramaster, stop bleeding your inferiority all fucking over

Molyneux isn't stealing your thunder, you are imagining it, so don't get bitter over it
>>
>>69781712
I would love to see a demographic makeup of Memelyneux's viewers. I'm assuming they're mostly <25 do not investigate these topics past what they find on youtube and blogs
>>
>>69781619
Some are threatened by intellect, some have the attention span of a fly or dismiss most of what Stef says because reason and evidence simply aren't enough for these faggots.
>>
>>69781830

I don't think your assessment of the situation is accurate. That being said, obviously ego is involved to some degree in this exchange, which isn't something unique to posters you happen to disagree with.

I'm pointing out that Stefan isn't very intelligent from the perspective of someone who went to an Ivy League school. Is my own horn being tooted in this instance? Yes. Is my analysis, as a result, completely invalid or void of insight? Probably not.

Just as a thought experiment, I'm comfortable talking about people who are legitimately extremely intelligent or verbally gifted. If you want to see Stefan struggle with the verbal IQ of an average Ivy League critical studies/sociology student, watch his 'debate' with Peter Joseph. I don't really care about your opinion re: who 'won' or whose argument was more compelling. Peter Joseph is verbally gifted to a degree that is average in the Ivys - Stefan isn't.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 222x227
>>69781879

It takes minimal attention span to watch a youtube video. Nobody has issues paying attention to a fucking youtube video. The fact that you think this is an achievement pretty much tells the world you don't read any books on these topics, which is where the real academia is because it gets reviewed and has to be sourced extensively. Stop watching youtube and go to the library
>>
>>69782008
Memelyneux discussing these topics with actual academics would be equivalent of Rubio going up against Trump
>>
>>69781839

Honestly, I watch Molyneux once in a while as a guilty pleasure when he's parroting my views.

I get really uncomfortable with his glaring lack of knowledge or legitimate intellectual rigor despite pretension to the contrary, his extremely belligerent and poor personality, and monotone, philosophically immature arguments, though.
>>
>>69782008
>Peter Joeseph is gifted

Well memed my anonymous friend.
>>
>>69775744
Stop being retarded.
Molyneux has been doing this for years. You don't magically become a good public speaker. He trained for it.

People with high IQ tend to also be better at everything, including verbal abilities.
Stop pretending IQ is some kind of an insignificant number. It's an accurate representation of someone's intelligence.
>>
>>69782171

His verbal IQ is about Ivy League level, sure.

'Gifted'? Technically, but there's a lot of people with Ivy League level IQ. Probably several hundred million.
>>
>>69781879
it must be his person they object to - give any credit to the man for his work and drive to open these topics, make any positive statement about the dude, and these lolno faggots crawl out of the woodwork

always with a not so subtle undertone of "I am smarter than him but I am not telling", and every time you get them to open up about what they believe, it's always based on a complete misunderstanding or -interpretation of what actually Molyneux said, to the point you can actually see seams of what their bias stems from

lol no
>>
>>69782250
no it's not at all. I'm an engineer and have studied topics good for preparing for IQ tests my whole life, I always smash IQ tests, but every other day I come across people I think are smarter than me but I know would do poorly on those tests just because they've never spent time sitting down doing these sorts of questions before.

IQ tests favour anyone that has maths/logic background, it doesn't test natural intelligence. Flynn Effect is real.

IQ test isn't used to measure intelligence anymore, which is very complicated. It's used in the opposite way; to determine if someone is mentally handicapped.
>>
File: jewishprincess.jpg (10 KB, 485x273) Image search: [Google]
jewishprincess.jpg
10 KB, 485x273
>>69779209
>his mother was Jewish
>>
>>69781709
> It's about procreation, not sex.
What is sex about, if not procreation?

The difference between K and r isn't that K doesn't want to have as many children as possible, that's exactly what they want, but the thing is that they invest highly in their offspring and tend not to make more than they can feed. And even with them, some circumstances would encourage r behavior (ie, the plague, raiders, war).

And K societies being better overall is kinda the point.

>>69782008
kek
Joseph throwing around terms like "structural violence" (which he made up) and using words like "truncated" just to conceal his faulty reasoning is "verbally gifted".
>>69782065
About half of the complaints about Stefan is that his videos are too long. And you have sources in pretty much every video that needs them.

>>69782146
>muh academia

>>69782733
You're just buying into the special snowflake nonsense. Some people are smarter than others, and those who have high IQ have higher potential to achieve anything they want to.
>>
>>69783004
>Joseph throwing around terms like "structural violence" (which he made up) and using words like "truncated" just to conceal his faulty reasoning is "verbally gifted".

The delusion under which you're operating is that your verbal superior will necessarily construct a more coherent or persuasive argument. That's not the case.

Some of the most verbally gifted individuals I've ever read (Western Marxists, usually Jews) are also people whom I most strongly disagree with.
>>
>>69783004
>What is sex about, if not procreation?

sex is usually about getting your dick wet or your cooch a good pounding. Procreation I meant in the terms of metholodogy. Humans have 1 baby and it takes years of investment to mature, salmon have thousands of babies and no investment. r/K is the difference of procreation between salmon and humans, not cultural attitudes between Japan and Ethiopia.
>>
>"THE TRUTH ABOUT _______"
>spends an hour talking about how the guy bullied a fat kid when he was 8, and how that somehow shaped his entire worldview and discredits his works

This guy is a retard
>>
>>69783004
>Some people are smarter than others, and those who have high IQ have higher potential to achieve anything they want to.

That's not true though. I've seen studies where once your IQ passes 120 then there's no correlation between IQ and wealth. IQ test is about figuring out if someone is mentally handicapped, not who is smarter than who. Intelligence is a multifaceted thing and includes things like art/music, maths/science, negotiation, working with hands, etc. You can't simplify all these facets into a linear number, that's outrageously oversimplified..
>>
>>69783450
not an argument
>>
>>69783492
the le multifaceted idea of intelligence has long since been debunked and was never substantiated to begin with. now it only lives as a meme for those of low intelligence/mediocre high intelligent to feel better about themselves, or for highly intelligent people to justify the existence of their relatively retarded peers out of empathy

IQ is about the discovery of g, and g can be shown to carry over aptitude to a wide range of intellectual disciplines that would be regarded as le "different intelligences" by the meme
>>
>>69783547
He never had an argument to refute
>>
>>69783139
What's your definition? Using fancy words? Grab a thesaurus and memorize the obsucre words, you'll be gifted in no time.

The point of communication is making a point.

>>69783254
The difference exists, one group is more leaning towards the r ideal and the other towards the K, what's so difficult to understand? Other animals set aside, one society is r and the other K.

>>69783492
Source?
>>
>>69783702

You're warmer than that poster, but not hot. Despite the existence of g, which is a correlation, there are lots of people with asymmetry in their verbal/spatial/mathematical IQ. It's common for such people to cluster in fields that suit their ability, ie. philosophy majors have a high verbal and relatively low mathematical/spatial whereas the opposite holds for mathematicians.
>>
>>69769728
Probably beacuse only spergs name the jew directly
Most people with an online presence especially guys like him who put out thier real name make sure not to reveal the power level.

I am in a similar situation. even though i know all about the holocaust and the jew i avoid naming them directly and if I do I never point out they are jewish.
>>
>>69783854
>What's your definition? Using fancy words?

Uh, no. Look up verbal intelligence if you want to learn more.
>>
>>69771035
Wonderful post. Underrated
>>
>>69769728
You have to understand that Molyneux has only started to become redpilled within like the past year or so. With every video, you're slowly watching him transform from an anarcho-capitalist to a fascist. And it's beautiful

He hasn't directly done a "the truth about jews" video (yet). But that doesn't mean he hasn't brought up jews. He often subtly points out jewish hypocrisy.

My favorite time was when some kike called in saying that America should have open borders, and when Stefan asked if that should apply to israel, he backpedaled and said "oy vey the jewish people have the right to self-preservation". And stefan proceeded to completely BTFO him.
>>
File: 1459363303993.png (737 KB, 1293x1407) Image search: [Google]
1459363303993.png
737 KB, 1293x1407
ANTISEMITISM GOY

TOTALLY ILLOGICAL, MENTAL ILLNESS REALLY

YOU'RE CRAZY IF YOU THINK WE DO WHAT WE DO
>>
>>69783855
then show me some sources on what's considered a common asymmetry level in verbal/spatial/mathematical IQ

my understanding was that g is only a moderate correlation because of experience factors rather than innate factors
>>
>>69783938
I did. How exactly did you come to the conclusion that Joseph is verbally gifted? His ability to make a point is shit (which is the point of verbal and any other communication) and anyone at all can use less common synonyms for common words.
>>
>>69783492
Not really an issue, because most people don't have an IQ above 120. We're talking about averages ranging from 85 to 105. It'd be different if we were comparing two groups with average IQs of 125 vs 130.
>>
>>69784112
>then show me some sources on what's considered a common asymmetry level in verbal/spatial/mathematical IQ

That doesn't really make any sense. Are you asking for sources regarding the existence of something like a learning disability (the asymmetry between g and performance in a particular field)?

There's a 20 point or so gap between Jewish spatial and verbal IQ. Using correlated vectors it doesn't really stand to reason that the cause isn't genetic.
>>
>>69784127

Complexity of syntax and working vocabulary. Both have a very high correlation to verbal IQ.
>>
>>69782262
>Probably several hundred million.

That's being very optimistic.
>>
>>69784432

Not really. I estimated that the average Ivy League student would fall somewhere around 125 on a bell curve distribution, which is about 6-7% of the general population or about 420 million people globally. Even if you gave them an IQ average of 130 (which I think is generous), you still have roughly half that figure.
>>
>>69784344
I want to see how common heavy asymmetry is

is there an apparent asymmetry for whites?
>>
>>69784413
And Joseph demonstrates neither.
>>
>>69784629
>is there an apparent asymmetry for whites?

Nope.

There is one for Asians though; higher spatial/mathematical, lower verbal relative to whites.

I suspect (although ZERO data confirms or refutes my suspicion) that you might see a pattern in Europe roughly contiguous with stereotypes and data shifted towards East Asia; ie. I believe that probably Northern and definitely Eastern Europeans have a higher spatial/mathematical and lower verbal relative to other Europeans, whereas Southern Europeans probably have a flipped pattern. This is consistent with cultural stereotypes, though I have to confess I suspect the available PISA data doesn't corroborate my conclusion.
>>
>>69784780

I'll chalk this up to you not being a native English speaker and struggling with the language.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>69769728
He doesn't.
>It's called the bell curve motherfucker
>>
>>69785045
I'll chalk this up to you being a faggot.
>>
>>69771032
That's exactly what it is, more people should use IQ tests to determine how much someone could perform. It's sickening having all those retarded niggers getting compensated on their low SAT scores and having full human rights.
>>
>>69785599
Remember that whites only have an AVERAGE of ~99 IQ, those that score markedly lower will also have their human rights revoked in your world. It would be ironic, yet very plausible that a large percentage of those that post on here scored lower than that specific threshold. People often conflate averages with rules here.
>>
>>69769728
he doezsn't want to communicate with his masters in order to confuse his followers
>>
>>69770552
>Alex Jones was married to a jew
Do people not know how google works.
He worships a Jewess.
>>
>>69771035
Kek
>>
File: 1454880116465.jpg (153 KB, 1148x776) Image search: [Google]
1454880116465.jpg
153 KB, 1148x776
>>69776594
>it's this australian again

Never stop the Stef threads friend, never stop them.

I recently started collecting proofs of my flags, and I used your post calling Memelyneux the Caliph of Memeistan as my proof of Australia.
>>
>>69785764
>very plausible that a large percentage of those that post on here scored lower than that specific threshold
speak for yourself m80
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.