[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Donald Trump >winning http://www.latimes.com/politics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 24
File: 1459069981739.jpg (173 KB, 451x280) Image search: [Google]
1459069981739.jpg
173 KB, 451x280
>Donald Trump
>winning
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-unpopularity-20160401-story.html
>>
File: pol.jpg (50 KB, 675x540) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
50 KB, 675x540
>The share of Americans with an unfavorable view of Trump is extraordinary: 68% in the most recent Bloomberg poll, 67% in the CNN/ORC survey, 67% in the ABC/Washington Post poll, 65% from Gallup. The 57% unfavorable rating he received in the most recent CBS/New York Times survey looks mild by comparison.
>>
File: 1453799340860.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1453799340860.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>these are the people who vote for trump
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/topoftheticket/la-na-tt-trump-nation-snap-htmlstory.html
>>
>>69744513
I love the /pol/ delution
>>
>>69744513
>Human race
>winning
>>
File: moot.png (821 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
moot.png
821 KB, 1024x768
Bump for OP
>>
File: putin.jpg (44 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
44 KB, 406x422
>/pol/ is so BTFO they wont even reply to this thread. That salty silence. mmmm
>>
File: 1459542035859.jpg (76 KB, 627x960) Image search: [Google]
1459542035859.jpg
76 KB, 627x960
>>69746630
kek this
>>
File: 1454269326113.jpg (272 KB, 860x960) Image search: [Google]
1454269326113.jpg
272 KB, 860x960
>>69747794
protip newfag, you can't bump your own thread
also sage
>>
>>69748179
Yes, every 15min

>saging
Why? are you triggered anon?
>>
File: 1446609201946.png (642 KB, 1834x1666) Image search: [Google]
1446609201946.png
642 KB, 1834x1666
>>
Why do you hate America?
This is very triggering, delete this.
>>
Low energy thread. Like a glass of nyquil.
>>
File: 1458154513152.jpg (826 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1458154513152.jpg
826 KB, 1440x2560
>>
>>69744513
that picture sums up liberals quite well. Little yap dog shitting on someones history.
>>
>>69748912
get hype for 2016 tears
>>
Is this new to anyone honestly? Trump has been losing to Hillary and Clinton for at least a month now, and the only reason Kasich is even still running is to steal delegates from Trump/pray for a brokered convention.
>>
>>69744513
>paying money to read garbage articles
you are the personification of cuckery, op
>>
>>69750566
I don't think the GOP will stop Trump even in the convention. It's too late
>>
File: 1457043107013.jpg (76 KB, 655x666) Image search: [Google]
1457043107013.jpg
76 KB, 655x666
>>69744513
Shouldn't you be researching how to move to Canada, OP?
>>
>>69748912

I hope someone does a similar picture for all of the delusional Trump supporters. Months on end of dumb overconfidence, it will be glorious.
>>
>>69748179
this
>>
>>69751487

How do you figure?

Trump isn't in such a good spot right now that he can safely avoid a brokered convention. He is BARELY above target to reach the nomination. Meaning if he continues his pace, he will barely snatch the nomination.

But that's the problem: one wrong step, or one string of bad luck or bad votes means a brokered convention. It's not nearly as unlikely as you seem to think, and it's nowhere near too late. It's why Ted and Kasich are gearing more towards that since they can't win the nomination anymore.

Without a brokered convention, Clinton will win. Even with a brokered convention, the possibility of beating Clinton is low for whoever they put in. But Trump stands no chance.

Dumb people on /pol/ fell for the Trump shilling, and now that his popularity is winding down, everyone is realizing he's an automatic loss to HillDAWG.
>>
File: 1448331373995.jpg (352 KB, 752x1100) Image search: [Google]
1448331373995.jpg
352 KB, 752x1100
>>69744513
>Hey guys look at all these media polls.
>You can trust them to be unbias
>we've only been working around the clock in locked rooms trying to discredit and bury trump for our jewish masters.

>But totally check out these statistics!
>>
>>69751853
The republicans brokering the convetion will cause every trump supporter to stay home, and they will lose the election by 20 points.

Their jewish keepers may not ultimately care, perhaps thats their endgame, to just destroy the faith their own party has in them and ensure the dems control the white house for another decade.

They all serve the same rulers, they'll ultimately give the the two party charade if it means keeping control in their hands.
>>
>>69751853
>trump is almost nominated
>the brokered convention
>kasich or cruz is nominated
>the election was closer but the republicans lost

Imagine all the butthurt if the GOP stop Trump, they can't do that, they have no choice at this point. They are doomed.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 200x188) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 200x188
We have a problem here, don't turn away
>>
>>69751505
probably more has to do with bernie getting BTFO
>>
File: image.png (150 KB, 323x214) Image search: [Google]
image.png
150 KB, 323x214
>>69744513
>>69745038
Let me give you some perspective you little shill shit.

4 months before December, in August, his ratings were in the dump and no one bought him or took him seriously at all.

Fast forward to december, and shit changed. Shit changed very much, and very unexpectedly.

This is my point you cock gargler, shit happens, shit changes. I dont think Trump will actually win due to the biblical amount of effort billionaires, washington fat cats and their media sycophants are going through to stop this man.

My point is, you look like a raving retard who doesnt have any concept of foresight or the way in which events can change in a heart beat.

Your weclome for this whole
(You)

Faggot.
>>
>>69752976
>muh feeling
>>
>>69744513
Why is that chihuahua pooping on the confederate flag? Way more hispanics fought for the south than for the union.
>>
File: image.png (285 KB, 1861x1081) Image search: [Google]
image.png
285 KB, 1861x1081
>>69753114
>>
>>69752976

>Anything can happen dawg so all data is worthless. Mah gut is a good source of information.

Bleh. This is why you guys are dumb fags that aren't worth taking seriously.

Bernie had no real chance to win Michigan either. Rare upsets happen. Just because Trump's dumb dumb rise wasn't predicted doesn't mean data is worthless. "99% chance" is not "100% chance". Having a low chance of victory doesn't mean impossible, it means low. Sometimes those low numbers will happen in probability.
>>
>>69753379
>>69753379
>Bleh. This is why you guys are dumb fags that aren't worth taking seriously.

it's too early to make any kind of firm predictions. You just look like an idiot when you do it. We're not even in the general election yet. September is usually when predictions are firm.

This is why you're a dumb fag that isn't worth taking seriously.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 581x791) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 581x791
>>69744513
WEEEEWOOOOO!

Make way fools! Me and muh shiny R8 are on our way to smash wage inequality!
>>
>>69751623

4 years from now /pol/ will just claim everyone supported him ironically and no one actually thought he'd win
>>
>>69744513
>http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-unpopularity-20160401-story.html
>unironically using latrines.com as a source

This must be the "/pol/ is satire that some anons speak of" Goodbye to (You).
>>
Here's the fun part these poles leave out. Trump does poorly in public opinion poles. Then when it's time for a debate he rips his combatant apart so thoroughly that no one is excited to vote for his competition. Not even women are excited to vote Hillary. Trump voters are enthusiastic. The GOPs rise in trunout is all Trump. That's why the GOP is being so careful about trying to oust trump. They need him out to have their choice, but the need his crowd to have a chance.
>>
That dog is relieving himself of his white guilt.
>>
>>69753559
>it's too early to make any kind of firm predictions.

They aren't firm predictions you idiot. They're projections of the current atmosphere based on all available data. Your idea of a "firm prediction" is knowing the final outcome. With your stupid logic, betting markets wouldn't exist and all outcomes are equally likely until the final reveal, which simply isn't true.

Trump's odds RIGHT NOW are very low to win the presidency. "ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IT'S TOO EARLY" isn't a valid refutation. This isn't an indication that Trump will certainly lose, it's an indication that he's a massive underdog and he is more likely than not to lose according to current data and trends.
>>
>>69753761

I can almost certainly guarantee this to be true.

>It was all for memes you idiot

etc. It will happen.
>>
>>69754076

also Trump has made himself extremely well known with very high name recognition. if you don't like him now you never will. It's not like Bill Clinton where he was a random governor of a small state that almost no one had heard of.
>>
>>69754076

>"ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IT'S TOO EARLY" isn't a valid refutation.

yes, it is
>>
>>69754076
>Your idea of a "firm prediction" is knowing the final outcome
Wrong, my idea of a firm prediction is knowing most people have made up their minds. final outcome would be after election day.
>>
>>69754076
I think Hillary herself said that it's too early to form concrete predictions from current polls. An anon dumped the source a while back but unfortunately I was dumb enough not to save it.
>>
OP is retarded.
>>
>>69744513
>latimes
>>
>>69753900

Which is why Trump barely has favorability within his own party, right?

When you're scraping by with 28% and 35% wins to take various states and it's questionable whether you'll even win your party's nomination without a brokered convention, that's not exactly heading in the general election with a lot of strength.

If Trump is struggling so much within his own party to secure the nomination, what makes you think he's going to do in a general election again Clinton? How the flying fuck is he going to secure moderates or left leaning voters? How can he secure the minority vote when he is reviled among all special voter groups?

He has no path to victory in a general election right now. He's already shown us his bombastic shtick. We already know it for what it is. He's going to need something else and something powerful to overcome the giant voter problems he will face against Clinton.
>>
>>69754308
>I think Hillary herself said that it's too early to form concrete predictions from current polls.

Right but this isn't "concrete". It's not like it's a month away, we have tons and tons of polls of GE voters, and we can all but be assured that Clinton is going to win with a 95% chance or something.

We're months away, but with CURRENT TRENDS AND DATA, we can see that Trump is not currently on course to win a general election against Clinton. The voting process isn't as volatile as you guys are assuming. It is somewhat unpredictable but it's not an "anything can happen" state right now. We have Trump at an enormous disadvantage, and going "it's fine brah, we're not even at the general election yet" doesn't make that go away.

The point is, while it isn't firm, it is valid to say that Trump is currently a huge underdog to win the election and he is not currently winning.
>>
I honestly do not get how Trumpfags are so delusional.

I mean, jesus christ, Trump is losing within his own party! He wins states, but usually with a minority of the vote, and even then it's usually quite close.

IF he makes it to a non-brokered convention (which is looking less and less likely, given his falling poll numbers), and then becomes the nominee, then he has no chance in hell of actually winning in the general.

How do you ignorant fucks not get this? He statistically cannot win. When the coalition that stand against you is bipartisian and includes over 60% of everyone in the US, then you simply will not win.

And at this point, he can't pull a Bill Clinton and gain recognition, thus boosting his popularity in the general. He's already a household name. Everyone knows him. He also can't just flip-flop when it hits general time, because his base would desert him and many who are opposed to him have already decided not to vote for him.

It's moronic to say that Trump has a great chance to win, since anything barring a miracle will not keep Hillary from the presidency.
>>
File: republican3.png (34 KB, 976x548) Image search: [Google]
republican3.png
34 KB, 976x548
>>69755165
>Trump is losing within his own party!
>>
>>69755264
Is that an actually valid poll, with thousands of people replying, or is it one of those shitty online polls that /pol/ brigaded?

If it's the former, I'd be willing to stand corrected, at least to some extent, but I rather suspect it's the latter.
>>
>>69754672
Trump has defied all convention, the pols predicted he would be out of the GOP early on, then that he would lose massively in the states during the GOP primaries and now he's the frontrunner.

I figured Hillary would likely win but I don't think that means people here should just already accept defeat, that's what cucks do. I'd personally wait until the first national debate between Clinton and Trump (if he secures nomination) and what the outcome is there.

Look back at the 1960 election. Nixon was leading over everyone, Republican and Democrat, much in the same way Hillary is today. Then he was practically guaranteed the presidency. Then the televised debates began and JFK stole the spotlight and you know the rest of the story from there.

Even in 2008 Hillary was still winning massively and was the party favorite until little known Senator Barack Obama showed up, nabbed the nomination, and went on to become our President.

I'm not the delusional anon that would see negative Trump polls as late as October and say "it's still to early." I think a safe prediction can be made around July honestly when more people start talking politics instead of just spouting trendy Trump-hate on their facebook pages.
>>
>>69755264

>YouGov
>internet polling service

Yeah I'm sure these guys had amazing numbers for Ron Paul too. Way to just ignore everything he said while posting your flimsy shitass chart and online poll so you can attempt to remain delusional.
>>
>>69755264
>yougov

shill pls
>>
>>69754382
>Which is why Trump barely has favorability within his own party, right?
Trump is the second choice of most Cruz voters, the only other candidate possibly eligible for the nomination at this point.

>>How the flying fuck is he going to secure moderates or left leaning voters?
By tearing Shillary apart in the debate and revealing what she is to the US public. Nobody will vote for her if Trump hammers her as effectively as he hammered Jeb.

>>How can he secure the minority vote when he is reviled among all special voter groups?
He doesn't need to do that and frankly he shouldn't. Minorities who want an ever increasing amount of gibmedats and special economic privileges and are in favor of undermining parts of the bill of rights due to bogus safety concerns should not be catered to by the GOP. All that needs to be done is to dramatically increase the turnout of disaffected white voters.
>>
>Mainstream media blacklisting Trump for the fifth billionth time

That's why no one responded to your shit thread OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvyRIgPImOY
>>
>>69755264
I'm a Trump supporter but even I would call bullshit on this graph, first it's YouGov, second, it looks like one of those polls we hijacked.
>>
>>69755684
>>69755639
>>69755456
you can use as many proxies as you want but yougov is not 'internet polling' you retard
>>
File: 1459547293772.png (29 KB, 482x420) Image search: [Google]
1459547293772.png
29 KB, 482x420
>>69755264
>yougov
>>
>>69755834
Is this supposed to prove me wrong?
Europe is completely cucked, the image seems fine.
>>
>>69755600
>Trump has defied all convention, the pols predicted he would be out of the GOP early on, then that he would lose massively in the states during the GOP primaries and now he's the frontrunner.

He didn't defy all convention. He did better than expected. That's it. That doesn't mean he's fucking invulnerable or anything he wills will come to pass. You guys have this really dumb, unscientific way of thinking. Again, Bernie won Michigan and he was a literal 99 to 1 underdog there. Does that mean Bernie is invincible? Or that all of the polling is now worthless? Or that Bernie is a fucking legend for defying convention and his shot at the nomination is now equal to Hillary?

No, it means none of that. Citing miracle victories as precedents is a terrible practice. Correlation is not causation. Trump is not guaranteed to resist all polling simply because he beat the odds at one point. He is not immune to numerical analysis.

The entire point is that it's not too early to say that Trump is a massive underdog, because he is. There is enough information available to forecast problems in the general election and enough polls to indicate issues among his voterbase. It's not too early to see any of that. While fluctuations are expected, it's not "TOO EARLY TO TELL ANYTHING!" We can tell right this second that Trump is currently losing.
>>
File: 14290234912.jpg (604 KB, 2000x1073) Image search: [Google]
14290234912.jpg
604 KB, 2000x1073
>>69756093
>He did better than expected.
>>
File: 1459593115815.jpg (16 KB, 267x227) Image search: [Google]
1459593115815.jpg
16 KB, 267x227
>>69752976
That doesn't mean he's going to win. Think of this election like a season of The Bachelor. There's a bunch of skanks and maybe 2 or 3 decent people. Then there's that one skank that's so fucking over the top that she brings in the ratings. Nobody wants to get rid of her because she's entertaining, but everyone knows she's not going to win. It'll be that backstabbing cunt with 0 positive traits every time.
>>
>>69755751
>He doesn't need to do that and frankly he shouldn't.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt up until this point, though your previous points were barely less stupid and didn't actually address anything with a realistic answer.

How many elections must conservatives lose before they realize they need the minority vote and the female vote? You can't win an election on the back of working white male voters. He does need those groups, and that you try to just handwave it away and say he shouldn't worry about it shows me just how deeply in denial you are about his inevitable loss.
>>
>>69755829
>yougov is not 'internet polling'

Yes, it quite literally is.
>>
>>69747252
Like most illegals aren't subsidized with welfare and can afford to live on substandard wages and drive escalades,BMWs and other expensive cars.see it myself daily
Americans (working class) want livable wages then get taxxed to pay for their shit
Fuck illegals
>>
>>69756357
No it's not you retard, there's no way to brigade it.
here's the entire data behind it
https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/dfeb820s3j/econToplines.pdf

all 26 pages, 101 questions, exactly 2000 respondents.
>>
>>69756481
>No it's not you retard, there's no way to brigade it.

That's not the point you fucking idiot. I don't mean it's an OPEN internet poll that anyone can vote on. It's polling done over the internet. Just because it's selective does not change that it is an internet polling service that conducts surveys without being face to face or conducting a more thorough screening process.

Learn basic fucking english, and stop relying on YouGov for your shitty bottom tier arguments.
>>
>>69751623
Just like how Bernie will win?
>>
>>69756671
>It's polling done over the internet.

>Survey mode Web-based interviews
>>
>>69756093
What I meant that it's likely that Hillary could become president, but too early to say that she will become president. Trump has a chance, it's a long shot, but he has a chance. Trump has been attacked relentlessly by the media for months, he's not completely immune but he's hardened and little can stick to him, the hate I see for him is often just blind/meme hate. All that's bad about him is out there for the world to see, now people are beginning to see what's good about him. He has little to lose at this point. Hillary on the other hand has been almost completely coddled and praised by the mainstream media, most people are only told the positives, and has everything to lose at this point.

Besides, we're still waiting if that FBI investigation amounts to anything, it could very well spell the end for Hillary Clinton if Barack Obama and Loretta Lynch weren't in the way to obstruct justice. A Trump victory is slim but I still hold on to it.
>>
>>69754375
this
>>
>>69757192
>The share of Americans with an unfavorable view of Trump is extraordinary: 68% in the most recent Bloomberg poll, 67% in the CNN/ORC survey, 67% in the ABC/Washington Post poll, 65% from Gallup. The 57% unfavorable rating he received in the most recent CBS/New York Times survey looks mild by comparison.
>>
>>69744513

>unpopularity

>measured in how many people are crying over him

That has nothing to do with popularity. That's just whiners being whiners.
>>
File: 1459235345711.jpg (76 KB, 744x821) Image search: [Google]
1459235345711.jpg
76 KB, 744x821
>>69744513

PS.
Donald Trump is winning with record numbers
>>
>>69757630
Based milf
>>
>>69757630
If by record, you mean record low, then yes, yes he is.

He is the only presidential candidate I can remember to still be winning while consistently pulling in less than half of the vote and well over half the negativity.

It is sort of impressive, I suppose: he wins despite getting no more than 48% or so of the popularity and the vote in most states. That is, in it's own way, quite impressive.
>>
Jewish media thought manipulation. Plain and simple.

They're trying to paint the image that only extremist nutjobs support Donald Trump.
Which makes the average everyday person far less inclined to break away from the mainstream social narrative if they know that they'll painted with the same brush.
>>
>>69757839
>if sanders fail
>>69757630
nop
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-driven-people-polls/story?id=37588568
>>
>>69758489
Sanders will fail though. The lead Clinton has is now insurmountable. I had hope for him the past few primaries but it' near impossible he wins the nomination at this point. I like Trump but I also have great respect for Sanders even if he is a jewish socialist, the man is honest and dedicated in what he believes in, I just don't agree with a lot he has to say and I largely favor Trump policies.
>>
>>69757630
>Sanders will fail
I know but she will never vote for trump. Thats was a clickbait
>>
>>69759801
Oh darn. Why'd you have to kill my boner, leaf?
>>
File: 1457918139923.jpg (358 KB, 599x902) Image search: [Google]
1457918139923.jpg
358 KB, 599x902
>>69760049
>>
File: 1457583919713.gif (1 MB, 320x232) Image search: [Google]
1457583919713.gif
1 MB, 320x232
>>69744513
>the only proper way to treat a rebel rag

The south is literally responsible for all of America's ills.

glass when?
>>
>>69760285
Thanks fampai
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.