[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, I am wondering about something: Is Quadrosexuality a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: images.png (2 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2 KB, 225x225
/pol/, I am wondering about something:

Is Quadrosexuality a thing? I heard it from my friend and she said that it was-is it true?

And if it IS a thing, what is it?
>>
>>69741034
it's fap to pics on 4chan
>>
I don't mean the fap definition, but the politically correct definition...
>>
I am also asking /adv/ about this because /lgbt/ is quiet about it, and so far there are no answers, so I really need your help.
>>
>>69742814
>>69741034
>>69742296
>itt: leaves
>>
>>69741034
>Quadrosexuality
A person who is sexually attracted to males, females and any animal, and is a hermaphrodite that can reproduce asexually (much like bacteria).
Quadrosexual: "Make-a love to my body"
Johnny: "Are you gay?!"
Quadrosexual: "No, I'm a quadrosexual" *promptly has sex with self, reproduces to form 3 selves and has sex with Johnny while licking a dog's anus"
>>
>>69741034
The way I understand the progressive left, they maintain that while there are however the fuck many genders they think there are, there are only two sexes, male and female. As a result, it seems like even by their logic (which is where this is almost certainly coming from), there shouldn't be any numbered sexuality beyond bisexual.
>>
Yea but apparently she says that this is actually a real thing.
>>
and i am not talking about the urbandictionary BS
>>
>>69743534
So what is it?
>>
That's what I am asking: what the hell is it?
>>
>>69743701
>Quadrosexual. Obviously, that would be people who have sex in foursomes.

This it?
>>
I don't think we would be talking about 4 people-intercourse in a everyday conversation.
>>
so... it is bs?
>>
>>69744028
>Trisexuality. You define it.

Botanisexual. Sex with plants.

Mechanisexual. Sex with machines.

Technosexual. Sex with phones, computers, atms, things like that.

Fashosexual. Sex with clothes.

Aquasexual. Sex with water.

Financiosexual. Sex with large piles of money.

Sustenosexual. Sex with food.

Musisexual. Sex with musical instruments.

Quadrosexual. You define it.

So many ways to do it and so many things to do it with. I think it's time people expanded their horizons.
>>
>>69744276
>eryday conversation.
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: 6q6YRRF5) 04/02/16(Sat)20:37:31 No.6974
>quadrasexual = will do anything with anyone for a quarter
>>
>>69744028
>He's a quadrosexual, meaning he only has sex with four wheeled vehicles
>>
File: 1272859086654.jpg (29 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1272859086654.jpg
29 KB, 240x320
>>69744338
Simplified list:
Heterosexual: normal
Other: not normal
Isn't that much better?
>>
>>69744276
Sounds like it anon. Ask her and then make another thread about it; I'll follow up in 4plebs
>>
>>69742948
>>
>>69744338
>sex with large piles of money
I want this
>>
>>69741034

>quadrosexual

a fucking leaf.
>>
>>69741034
IGNORE ALL SLIDING THREADS

EU/JUDEA CALLS FOR WHITE GENOCIDE, REWRITING HSTORY, NO WHERE ON EARTH TO FLEE:
>>>69738171
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.