[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Portlandeffect and how to recreate it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 11
Portland is the whitest city in America. Whites, Asians and Hispanics make up more than 90% of the population. Historically it was forbidden for blacks to move to Oregon. After the civil rights movement blacks moved to Portland, but now they started moving away. They made a video to complain which makes you feel really good.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulLLuaDHEls

Mudslimes and Kikes make up just around 1% of the population and the Adolf Dassler Sportswear Company of America is headquartered there. The only negative is that Portland is the second gayest city in the country, but I guess that is a small sacrifice for not being surrounded by Niggers and Kikes. So how do we recreate the Portland effect for other cities or even the Oregon effect for other states?
>>
Maybe there's no KFC there.
>>
File: 1450110799678.jpg (10 KB, 153x176) Image search: [Google]
1450110799678.jpg
10 KB, 153x176
>>69000037
Portlander here. The writing is on the wall and the city is going down in flames. What you're thinking of is Portland in the early 2000s, which is when I moved here. It was pretty rad.

Now, Californians are moving here in droves and fucking shit up with their ideological community building bullshit. Granted, we've always had a large leftist presence here, it just feels as if it has grown by leaps and bounds.

Also, we have a massive homeless problem here which is also getting worse because the city allows them to make camps in places such as under bridges (a recent ordinance was passed to allow this). To me, the city feels like degenerating at an accelerating pace.
>>
>>69001686
That same shit is happening in Austin.

You had a genuinely laissez fare liberal community, and in come the Californians to divide everyone with identity politics and force a 'progressive' agenda.

It's disgraceful. We need to wall those fuckers in.
>>
>>69002202
Their governer has vowed to build wall around CA if Trump is elected
>>
>>69001686
I'm from Tacoma and thankfully Seattle sucks 95℅ of those types in. The rest can't handle the vibe of an old industrial city that still relies on that industry and not lib arts nonsense and banks to survive.
>>
>>69002202
Personally my fiance and I are thinking about eastern Washington, it seems just far away from the left coast and similar cultural values to what we found in Portland shit started to hit the fan.

Portland is the most "moved to" city in the United States. We're going to get out before things get much much worse. Also the housing market sucks. We're buying a house soon but the quality of the homes vs their cost make it a pretty stupid investment considering the amount of maintenance that will have to occur for upkeep.

This will only make the wealth gap larger, which will make the community less homogenous since an expensive housing market mixed with a large group of college aged kids more interested in identity politics than working at the Intel foundry is just going to continue to make things worse.
>>
>>69000037
FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL
>>
>>69001686
Also live in Portland, this is completely true.

-The city is now overrun with extreme liberal whites.
-Incredible how the most delusional liberals, actually live in the largest bubbles that haven't been affected by the wonders of multiculturalism.
-The out of control homeless population is predominately white. (Who, if voted, would vote for Sanders.)
-It seems individuals 35 and under generally work as a bartender, server, secretary, barista, or generally a simple service job that a monkey could do.
-Marijuana is now legal recreationally. Mixed views on this, but only feeds into everything above.

A LOT OF PROBLEMS IN PORTLAND.
>>
i went up to portland for the first time last year (had never been further west than texas) and was surprised at how run down it felt. just felt like a dirty run down city. i did not like it.
>>
>>69001686
Just talked to a friend that moved to Portland, he said he walked down one of the main streets and their were homeless on both sides all the way down the street. One guy kept begging him for a nug of weed.

Why so many homeless in a town of like 850k?
>>
>>69003398
Honestly, lack of rent controls. This would also benefit lower income Blacks and Hispanics and Vietnamese as well so take it as you will. Rent is pretty expensive for the majority of the middle class in Portland. When I first moved here I could live in a 1 BR apartment downtown for 650/mo. today, that same apartment (which was in a historical building with horrible pluming) now costs $1600+.

Personally, I think rent controls are unnecessary as long as a city doesn't price rent at crazy levels and follows market trends rather than trying to squeeze every last dime out of their tenements. But the real problem lies in the property tax since that ends up being a justification for high rental costs. Our state property and income tax is one of the highest in the nation.
>>
>>69003398

I live in city of 350k. We have homeless camps everywhere. All the convenience stores near downtown have closed because the homeless all congregate in front begging people for money...so no one shops there.

We even have speakers that play shitty music to make it unpleasant for the bums...and everyone else as it turns out.
>>
>>69003995

I'd agree, there does need to be some controls over rent.

>>69004466

I live in a small town of 25k. There are two homeless people in my town and everyone knows them by name, Onion girl and Big red.
>>
>>69001686
>>69003354
>>69003995
So how would you fix something like that? I am thinking if you invest in infrastructure and loosen business regulations the city might come back. Also I do not think rent control would solve the problem, I think you would need to incentivise investing in middle class housing developments and giving tax benefits to new developments to combat these problems.
>>
>>69003145
You're learning my child.
So proud.
>>
>>69004807
Bringing back sales tax and balancing property and income tax would fix a lot of the financial problems the city has. But there will still be the problem of the SUPER leftist colleges here. At its core, the cultural values here are the result of the national attitude about higher education. We're Bernie Sander ground zero.
>>
>>69000037
Anybody notice something interesting here? One of them explicitly stated that it's human to want to be around people like you. Doesn't seem very multicultural to me.
>>
Oregon is pretty big in Forestry amirite?

I have master's degree in European Forestry, would it mean shit across the pond? It's English degree, not Finnish.
>>
Portland is a based as fuck city, at least for the purpose that it serves, which is to suck up all the liberals around the state making the rest of it livable.

But Oregon is an amazing state, been all over it I really wish I could find a good enough job to move there. Feels cozy as fuck walking through the foggy woods in the morning.
>>
>Asians, Hispanics
>White
: ^ )
>>
>>69001686
This. I work in Old Town in Portland, and the homeless problem is insane. Lel, whenever I walk to get food I have to step over a homeless person asleep on the side walk every 20 feet.

It's such a disgusting, gross, liberal shit hole.
>>
>>69005412
Obviously they use multiculturalism to get a foot in the door.

>>69005189
Do you think you could found a right wing christian college through some venture capitalist outreach. I mean if you had like 2 or 3 really good colleges to counter the leftists you would create a cultural balance and do you think the political climate would allow to fix the tax problem?
>>
>>69005839
Are these homeless veterans or just homeless people?
>>
>>69000037
dude wtf. Oregonian here. Portland is goddamn overrun with nignogs and has been for decades, it is literally the only place where they feel at all welcome, tho they are starting spread into Salem and Eugene as well.

Portland is also the seething hub of liberal degeneracy, hipsters, and worthless cuck millenials.

Also
>whitest city in America
>90% white, asian and hispanic
>asian
>hispanic

what the fuck ahmed
>>
If you want to be around people who aren't parasites, you have to live in the mountains. There really is no other way*. Parasites simply can't make it in the mountains. Even with government money, the nature of the weather and the geography means loafabouts will struggle. Any that end up there will end up moving on to the nearest big city quickly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ROB0RLokX0

One thing that most people underestimate is how much of an effect that the people around you have. Even if you live in a rich neighborhood and only associate with others in your neighborhood, what goes on around you ends up seeping into even your community. Surround yourself with only high quality independent capable people and you'll find yourself striving to live up to those standards. And if not... well, there's a big city a few hours down the road to decay in.

* Some say a gated community is the same thing but really only if it is physically disconnected such as Ono Island being a world apart from the rest of Alabama. Your average subdivision with a guardhouse doesn't really do much other than keep out the curious.
>>
>>69006033
It's a mix of dumb shit 20 something year olds who "want to have an experience" and 30/40 something year olds who are mentally unstable and shout at birds.

I've only seen a handful of vets. Also the 20 year Olds are annoying as fuck, because they all carry guitars, have a dog, and sit in front of food shops asking for the meal you just paid for.

"hey man, can I have your left overs?"
"I just bought this and haven't even had a bite yet"
"oh... Can I have it anyways?"
>>
>>69006205
It is the whitest city in America. Even if they might have crappy opinions they are still white and I think Portland could work with that.
>>
>>69000037

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/09/portlands_crime_rate_rose_in_2.html

>gang related crimes in the whitest city of america

mmh ...
>>
>>69005884
>Do you think you could found a right wing christian college through some venture capitalist outreach.

It's a weird quirk that this kind of thing often happens. The Discovery Institute, which promotes the idea of Intelligent Design, is headquartered in Seattle while the heart of the skeptics movement is in the deep red conservative white suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia. Don't know if it is still true but at one time ultra liberal jew Howard Stern lived in a conservative community on Long Island while conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh lived in a liberal New York City neighborhood.
>>
Portland is 100% white liberal cucks. Carl the Cuck the city.
>>
I love it senpai. The black people in the video have been forced and molded to white standarts, the black guy diden't leave the baby and a single mother, they arn't dressed or act like niggers, by all accounts this is a sucess. but yet they want to form a ghetto and make black "spaces"

also the lady talking about being in pain when she drives on the highway, get a fucking grip
>>
>>69006458
It has more niggers than any other city in Oregon you dipshit. It also has a crap ton of spics and asians.

There are HUNDREDS of whiter cities in America, go anywhere up in the rural areas up north and its like 99.99% purebred western and northern european WHITE.
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 960x540
See: Asheville, NC
>>
>>69006033
>>69006269
I saw an episode of Drugs Inc in Portland and the loose drug laws drive the younger homeless to move there. Like other anons have said, Portland doesn't have the anti-homeless laws that many cities do. The two "homeless" teen girls ok the show were smoking meth in public bathrooms.
>>
>>69006458
It's not even close to being the whitest city in the US. Whiter than average, yes, but there are plenty of places inland that are much whiter.
>>
>>69006269
Sounds like the belong in debtors prison, not on the streets.

>>69006267
Lived near Helen, GA for a while was great because everyone liked Germans. Also was great for day trips on my motorcycle, but I kind of missed that vibrant feeling cities provide. Gated communities are full of teenagers being criminals from within.

>>69006685
>skeptics movement
pretty sure Reddit is headquartered in California

>>69007052
But most cities whiter are too small or too spread out to provide that vivid feeling of living in a metropolis.
>>
>>69000037
Holy fuck most of that place looks like Belarus, fucking shit.
>>
>>69007046
Yeah, it's fairly disgusting. I routinely leave my office in the morning (around 7:30) to get coffee, and I almost always see the local beat cops picking up used drug needles and putting them into disposal bags.

Then you've got the slightly smarter homeless who just toss their used needles into the storm drains, which have to be picked out by the poor bastards who clean those. I see an awful lot of drug paraphernalia tossed into storm drains.

>tfw also saw a fat homeless couple banging under a bridge last year
Never again, senpai
>>
>>69007290
>Sounds like the belong in debtors prison, not on the streets.

The city is letting them build shanty towns in parks with no police presence. I rarely see kids at parks any more.
>>
>>69007290
Ideally they should be put into forced labor, but that kind of goes against the whole freedom thing we're about here in murrica.
>>
>>69007506
That sounds horrible parks should be an
anchor of the community not a place for the homeless. Are there any movements to close the parks at night time and to get police present in them?
>>
>>69000037
so do they want segregation or not, seems like when the have one of two things theyll always want the other. fucking pitiful.
>>
>>69000037

>Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome

I lived in Portland in the 90's. The blacks do have a place of their own - it is called North East Portland. Just so happens to be the most crime-ridden area of Portland. I guess that is just a coincidence.
>>
>>69007612
I doesn't community work for shelter is a great concept to help these people also better shelter and food for negative drug test would help them become a part of society again. No nation built on the pursuit of happiness should let the homeless ruin places for everyone else.
>>
File: Baltimore.jpg (195 KB, 636x433) Image search: [Google]
Baltimore.jpg
195 KB, 636x433
>>69007750
>What's your's is our's and what's mine is mine

That's pretty much how all of the identity politics work. Everyone is obligated to open what they have up to everyone else... except for the "oppressed" who get their own special spaces and resources for their exclusive use.
>>
>>69004807
>invest in infrastructure and loosen business regulations
>>69004807
>incentivise investing in middle class housing developments
>>69004807
>giving tax benefits to new developments

This.
>Trump policies in action.

MAGA
>>
>>69007890
Those seem like common sense ideas, but in Portland they're met with immediate and belligerent criticism. Liberals will turn their volume control off and bleat like sheep about how unfair those things are.

>"They're only homeless because the rich don't pay enough taxes to provide for them". (mind you, Oregon taxes individuals more than any other state in the union).

>"Drug testing someone before giving them financial aid is racist, classicist, and only costs more money in the long run. What we should do, is tax the rich more."

I've literally heard liberals here, who make maybe 80-90k a year, say "I make too much money as it is" while simultaneously being unable to afford a decent house.

Meh, at this point I'm rambling but the tl;dr is that liberals in portland are some of the most narrow minded, ignorant individuals on the planet.

Their ceaseless mental masturbation and self back-patting has lead to nothing but a decline in the standard of living for literally everyone who dwells in that shit hole of a city.
>>
>>69001686
>>69002202
As a non leftist Californian who moved because it was becoming way too unaffordable I'm sorry and enraged by this shit. They're vote in people who make it more and more difficult to live in their state and then leave to just repeat the process. It's like fucking cancer.
>>
>>69006269
I was in the US a couple of years ago and went to stay with some mates in Portland. Went cycling out along the Springwater Corridor Trail. It was actually a lot of fun because it was just so long without much traffic, I did have to keep moving to the right side of the track because I instinctively ride my bike on the left side and nearly crashed into a few people.

So many fucking homeless along the bike way camping out and shit. It was weird.
>>
>>69003354
>Incredible how the most delusional liberals, actually live in the largest bubbles that haven't been affected by the wonders of multiculturalism.

This shit is the worst and the fact that they want to decide whether or not we let millions of immigrants in or more "diverse neighborhoods" sickens me. Revolution when?
>>
>>69009131
I imagine Portland is an alright place to visit. There are actually a few decent places to eat here, the beer scene is pretty decent (from what I understand, I don't drink), and the pacific northwest has a fuck ton of outdoors things to do.

Just..don't live there.
>>
>>69007890
>food for negative drug test
They would rather fuck your society in the ass than give up their drug of choice. Why not let them grow themselves some weed and let it be instead of creating a criminalized/homeless/degenerating effect on our social structure. Our government and people need to grow the fuck up and get over it.

MAGA
>>
The secret is Hipsters + Gentrification.
>>
>>69009350
Portland is alright, but the oregon coast is much better. Lived in cannon beach for a few years, gorgeous area.
>>
>>69008760
Trust me if you think that is bad you haven't seen the state of German politics. But maybe you could do that if it's a private charity and not a government thing?
>>
>>69009378
It's not "just weed" in Portland, there's a massive meth problem. are you not even reading this thread?

Who gets high on weed via needles? kek

Besides, it's not -just- drugs either. It's an entire culture of laziness and entitlement that's far worse than any other part of the country, save for jew york.
>>
>>69000037
>Portland is the whitest city in America. Whites, Asians and Hispanics make up more than 90% of the population.
Hispanics and Asians don't a white city make.
>>
>>69009378
I mean they tried it in Alabama and from what I have heard you just can't force anyone to take the test.
>>
>>69009648
But they for the most part don't leach
>>
>>69009587
I feel bad for you, germanbro. I know you guys have achmed sleeping inside your homes now, not just on your doorstep.

There's a special spot in hell for Merkel and her puppet masters.

Anyways, it could probably be accomplished via a private charity but again you're just asking people for more of their paycheck without actually solving anything.

Forced labor, or death. Those are the options that leaches should be given.
>>
>>69009350
It was pretty cool to hang around and cycling out was fun, I even took a fixed speed bike out which nearly wrecked my knees because I'm so used to gears.

Typical problem with American food however, I was eating at a lot of food carts and Mexican places and got the shits a lot for the first week from I'm guessing the grease and other stuff in the burgers and the Mexican stuff in the Mexican food.
Had to shit a lot in some weird public toilets. Got yelled at in the Portland Public Library by some guy who screamed "Less reading and more shitting bro!" because I was in there for a while. Also got in trouble at Powells because they were cleaning the toilets when I was hit with the wave, had to run until I found a bar or something. Happened a few times before my body got used to it. Didn't help that the people I was staying with never cooked they just got take-away/fast food for nearly every meal.

Lot of homeless outside the library in the city. Beautiful building.
>>
>>69009647
I was watching too many things at once. Lame I know.

>massive meth problem
I never had any idea. What do?
http://money.cnn.com/interactive/news/meth-lab-map/
>>
>>69010069
No worries, bruh.

Also, I have no fucking idea how to fix drug addicts. Honestly, as fucked up as it sounds, they should just be forced into labor.

It's what societies have done for centuries, with people who don't want to contribute. I don't even give a shit if they do meth after their 10 hour shift, at least we get something out of them at this point.
>>
>>69010069
>Be police
>Cook batch of meth + poison that instantly kills you
>Distribute

No customers, No meth problem
>>
>>69009866
Thank you. Forced labor is a solution but only if it gets them of the street. So maybe house them in kind of prison where they have to do community work, but also are given opportunities to learn a trait and rejoin society or something.
>>
>>69001110
Premier post, meilleur post
>>
>>69007027
dont tell them about home.
>>
>>69010533
>First African colony of Europe circle jerking
We might go down but you will go down first
>>
>>69010262
>they should just be forced into labor.
My Mom is this way. You no work, you no eat. End of story, we worked and still do all day everyday.

So, legalize meth and take away all benefits for being poor and stupid?

>>69010280
>No customers, No meth problem
Even though that might sound good on the surface, we still need a labor force to MAGA.
>>
>>69010886
Who knows. Maybe that would work.

It's a complex, multi-faceted issue that probably just wouldn't be solved with forced labor alone.

Who cares. None of it is going to fucking change until society finally collapses anyways.
>>
>>69009308
It used to be that the Right of Free Association was understood to include the right of disassociation. That right has pretty much disappeared legally over the past half century. We need to have members of the Supreme Court who understand both parts of this right. Even many so called conservatives believe only the first half of this exists. As a result if you want to buy up some land, develop it into a community for only members of a specific group, you can't. The only exception is retirement communities, in which case you can restrict young people from living there. But other than that, you really can't control the makeup of your community intentionally. If you had a WASP only policy, you'd get sued and probably be charged criminally as well. The right of disassociation has been lost and must be regained if we're going to ever regain what has been lost.
>>
>>69007290
>Lived near Helen, GA
top kek. Did the cheesiness not bother you? It's a cute little town imo
>>
>>69010768
>Republic of Germanistan thinking it has greater chances without it's closest and oldest ally
Now's not the time for bantz. Now's the time for kicking niggers, arabs and jews out of our lands in the name of Carolus Magnus.
>>
former seattle resident here, very pretty, but the people lol. now in spokane, which has plenty of white trash.. but at least they are white. non whites are rare, and cops are racist as fuck and enjoy shooting fuckers. strangely i have heard they dont do much about meth, my theory is that they are paid off by the local meth dealers. lived in the heart of the meth district for awhile.. i mean even being a tall white boy wasnt enough, still got shittalked alot.. until i flex heh. not even methfucks wanna take on that. cant imagine being a girl in that environment.
>>
File: oregonmap.jpg (48 KB, 454x300) Image search: [Google]
oregonmap.jpg
48 KB, 454x300
So tell me. How is Oregon as a whole? I've been thinking about taking a trip in the pacific northwest for some time now and would like to know how the general life is up there
>>
>>69010280
The US actually did this during prohibition. They made up poisoned alcohol which then killed those who were stealing it. About 10,000 people died from drinking this intentionally tainted booze.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/dmr5241/blogs/david_rubin/2012/12/the-chemists-war.html
>>
File: image.jpg (701 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
701 KB, 2560x1600
>>69000037
My wife and I moved out of Portland about two years ago for the rural Oregon coast.

Fucking Portland is going downhill fast.

It may be white but they are the wrong kind of whites.
>>
>>69011595
Honestly I was quiet pleased with the place, of course it wasn't authentic but nobody expects that. It was just a good feeling to have people appreciate a romanticized version of your culture. It's a nice trip to the place and after not being to Germany for a while you start to appreciate every little peace of it. With the time I found some better German restaurants outside of Helen, but it still was an awesome place to take friends and show them some German stuff.
>>
>>69005579
You would do fine out here.
>>
>>69012262
Here, I'm cranking up the cheese a bit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unQz4kFJ2Tg

Offended yet or amused?
>>
>>69012262
did you try der biergarten in Atlanta or the place whose name I can't remember in Stone mountain?
>>
File: frankenm.jpg (151 KB, 900x556) Image search: [Google]
frankenm.jpg
151 KB, 900x556
>>69012547

offended. So they take German culture and Jewify it with ghetto trash monkey music.

Frankenmuth Über Alles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99F98Utu1Ss
>>
>>69012547
They would have never done that in Georgia, but it's still a thousand times better to live in a caricature of Germany than in the real thing stuffed with rapefugees.
>>
File: >Portland.png (220 KB, 685x658) Image search: [Google]
>Portland.png
220 KB, 685x658
>>69000037
portland was an historic KKK city
>>
>Oregon is 99% red
>the only blue spots are Eugene and Portland
>Oregon is considered a blue state
>go to Portland
>ask any single random stranger where they came from
>California
>almost no blacks in Oregon at all
>go to Portland
>first few minutes of being there you'll likely see more than a few blacks

They're to Oregon what New York City is to New York. Nuke Portland, build a wall around the middle half of California and give South California back to Mexico.
>>
>>69011696
It's very nice. Portland is a blight but the only place more beautiful than Oregon is probably Montana or the Ozarks.
>>
File: disgusting.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>69012547
>>
>>69007052
Lol, a picture of the golf course that you can't see because there's a 12 foot wall around it. Coeur d'Alene is just like any other town, let's be realistic.
>>
>>69000037

could gays be a forgotten ally in repelling the kikes? pre-christian europe was okay with gays, and they didn't have a kike problem (or at least one they didn't know how to solve).

If you think about it, gays can say anything to protect their people because they don't rely on women for sex. They can fearlessly defend white people without repercussion because they can always find random blowjobs on craigslist.
>>
>>69002885
Lake Chelan, the only thing you have to worry about are Catholic immigrants and Mormons.
>>
>>69012547
Who the fuck is this ad targeted at, fucking lol
>>
>>69015612
niggers
>>
>>69015847
Don't think so there was no twerking
>>
>>69015106
You mean spics, Catholic immigrants lol.
>>
File: how to deal with SJWs.png (295 KB, 700x404) Image search: [Google]
how to deal with SJWs.png
295 KB, 700x404
>>69012919
Used to go to Frankenmuth as a kid. Loved going to Bronner's Christmas Wonderland.

>>69015612
Think they were trying to force it to go viral, which rarely works as intended. Most of their other ads are well done for such a small town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ROB0RLokX0

Saw in one of the comments someone bitching that they're don't have anything in their ads about the "vibrant Hispanic community" and that it was "too white". Made me like the place even more and goes to show you can never win with SJWs except by refusing to play their game.
>>
>>69014263
That'll eventually happen. I live in Atlanta and there's long been lots of friction between gays and blacks but since they were both on the left they had an uncomfortable alliance. Now that gays have won the last major fight, that alliance will start to break down. Even within the LGBWTFBBQ community, gay men are being pushed out. Quite a few gays I know have always disliked lesbians but tolerated them as allies of convenience. Without a marriage equality battle to fight, that alliance will decay too. But none of this happens instantly. People take time to change their beliefs and form new alliances.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.