[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sick of stoners narrowmindingly rooting Bernie We need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 750x422
I'm sick of stoners narrowmindingly rooting Bernie
We need to spread the word that Trump is also pro-legalization and has been for a long time
By the general election we much enlighten them that Trump is more in their interest than Hillary
>>
>>69734540
I meant to say must
>>
I want legal weed and the Obama care I get for free. I am voting for any democrats because at least they give me shit
>>
>>69734540
except he said it should be up to the states to decide
>>
>>69734540
DUDE
>>
>>69734632
And he wants medical, the only thing he would really have any direct power over anyway as president
Him and Bernie would and could only do just as much
>>
It's a non-issue 2bh and this is coming from an everyday stoner here. The fate of our country should not be decided on who will let me get high. So many more things take precedence over smoking
>>
>>69734540
I don't think he's really pro-legal so much as pro state's rights.
>>
It will get a lot tax money and Trump is a business man. I think Trump can actually endorse legalization under government control.
>>
>>69734753
The point is you can rake in a lot of cash from having it legal
It doesn't matter if it's easy to get or not
>>
I used to smoke everyday. Worthless expensive habit. No other drug users get shit tattooed on them and make a fucking drug their life, why do stoners think that shits ok? You don't see a bunch of Heroin users getting needle tatoos, or cocaine users begging the fucking gov. To legalize. Your lifestyle is disgusting, do your damn drug and leave the rest of us alone, it's not like that shit is hard to find or cops are on the fucking look out 24/7. If you get arrested for weed you were probably doing something stupid and deserve more charges
>>
>>69734753
Fucking obviously, dumbass. The fucking point is to get fucktard degenerate stoners to like him.
>>
>>69734540
He ain't offering free college though or free health care ;_;

I could care less about weed though.
>>
>>69735325
>fucktard degenerate stoners
How many of them actually vote?
>>
>>69734540
i get broads in atlanta
>>
>>69734540
>Trump is pro-marijuana

Dropped. Weed is the most harmful substance in the US.
>>
>>69734540
Yeah no, stoners don't vote.
>>
Iam literally voting for Hillary over Trump because trump wants to make weed illegal
>>
File: 1377283944853.jpg (106 KB, 591x600) Image search: [Google]
1377283944853.jpg
106 KB, 591x600
>>69735663
>>
>>69734632
Love that excuse. If you want to leave it up to the states, then for fucks sake, decriminalize it on the federal level.

It is still illegal in the eyes of the federal government in states where it is legal. So a true conservative would remove it from the controlled substance act and leave it up to the states to legislate its legality instead of Trump's wishywashy "keep it illegal federally and keep it confusing for states that vote for it"
>>
>>69735665
This so much.
>>
stoner here voting for trump because i think states should have the right to decide and he supports that
>>
>>69734540
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/17/us/politics/trump-releases-plan-to-combat-illegal-immigration.html?_r=0
>He promised to "expedite it so people can come back in" after the deportation. "The good people can come back," he said.

BERN SHILLS BTFO
>>
>>69734753
Fake and gay. A real stoner would never make an argument this rational.
>>
>>69735200
>ignoring the millions of daily stoners who do not mention their habit
>>
>>69734753
It goes well beyond just letting people get high. Legalizing it would dramatically reduce the amount of tax payer money used to catch and detain drug users as well as reduce the amount of tax payer money used to cover the civil costs when police raid the wrong house.

To me, if a candidate is pro drug war for the sake of "not appeasing stoners", I see them as too ignorant of the real problems affecting otherwise innocent people and the problems of a police force spending its time and our money fighting a losing war.
>>
>>69734540
Oh yeah, the all important stoner vote. Those faggots won't get off the couch on election day
>>
File: 1457267016087.png (395 KB, 598x1021) Image search: [Google]
1457267016087.png
395 KB, 598x1021
>>69735325
I'm a fucktarded degenerate weeaboo stoner and I love Trump. Too bad I can't vote for him.
>>
LOL YOU ARE ALL FUCKING VIRGINS ARGUING ABOUT FACSICT NAZI BULLSHIT IN YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS
LOOOOL LOOOOOOOOOOOL
FUCK THIS SUB
>>
>>69736023
>he made that I'm voting for Hillarity
>>
>>69734753
But it's less about getting high and more about the fact that millions of people are in jail for possession, which also forces Americans to pay more taxes for law enforcement and jails.

So it's an issue of government control, government spending, and freedom for millions of people who will be sent to jail over a plant if it's not legalized.
>>
>>69736155
Then he should be for legalizing it federally to end the federal overreach on states that choose to legalize it.
>>
>>69734540
>We need to spread the word that Trump is also pro-legalization and has been for a long time
He isn't though.
He's ok with medical marijuana and thinks the legalisation for recreational use should be a state issue.
>>
>>69734540
>>69735842
But Trump has dodged the question numerous times.
All he ever says is the same thing that Hilary says: "we're watching Colorado to see what happens."
Which isn't as bad as the position of people like Christie, but it's just avoiding taking a stance in order to garner votes from conservatives who don't like weed legalization and liberals who do.

Now- I do acknowledge Trump's libertarian stances on drugs he took before running for president (in the 90s he advocated all drugs be legalized).
But if he was the straight-talker who doesn't care about people's feelings that he's made out to be- then he shouldn't care if conservatives won't like him because of a libertarian stance on weed.

Tl;dr: Trump has shown that he censors his own opinions like every other politicician in order to get votes.
>>
>>69737336
He'll leave it to the state, he just needs to ultra conservative vote so he has to tread lightly around certain issues that resonate with the boomers.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.