[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what are the chances of my school allowing me to create a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12
File: 1450429415583.jpg (169 KB, 808x1147) Image search: [Google]
1450429415583.jpg
169 KB, 808x1147
So what are the chances of my school allowing me to create a 'White Student Alliance'
>>
>>69711116
Zero.
>>
>>69711116
Don't ask for permission, Anon.
>>
If you're at all serious, go for it. If they mark it as hate speech, ask how it differs from any other student union. If they say it isn't necessary, ask why pride is unnecessary. And if they use any bureaucratic argument like "We can't afford it" etc. ask why the other groups can be afforded.

God speed, anon.
>>
>>69711116
The penalties are higher than you think.
Pro tip: teachers and professors aren't as objective as you think they are.
>>
>>69711185
>>69711176

I'm not even trying to be edgy. I have a think group of about 25 (white, girls and guys) people who are concerned about their stance at school. I feel like we're being left out, I was going to draft a proposal for the D of Students this weekend
>>
>>69711116
>>69711176

Zero but just sue them.

We have to stand up for ourselves starting now.
>>
You sound like a brave man OP
You're no different than the peasants rebelling against the aristocrats in the French revoultions.

There is an active plot against us in the media and guys like you and me are just trying to preserve the future of civilization
>>
File: laughing2.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
laughing2.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
Go ahead, anon.
>>
>>69711116
Call it Americans of European descent. Liberals and commies like to play word games throw the shit back at them.
>>
>>69711625
I would want to, I'm doing it out of real concern. My biggest fear right now is the negative reputation i'll get, I know it's inevitable.
>>
>>69711116

What will be the topics of discussion at meetings? what will be the purpose of the alliance.

The reason White people are so fucking good, is because rather than form committees to complain, they work their asses off and achieve some of the best feats of mankind.
>>
>>69711913
"Euro-American Student Union"?

I want a name that sounds the least, threatening
>>
>>69711116
0.023%
>>
>>69712090
Probably the biggest thing would be community involvement.

The neighboring towns have a sizeable % of whites in poverty.

As for in-school. Though people would want to turn a blind eye, there is an apparent anti-white atmosphere. The other clubs exclude rather than include. And we're always on the receiving end of light racial banter, but after a while it gets old.
>>
>>69711969
if i were you, id call it white students union, but openly encourage others to join regardless of color, then they cant say youre racist and still no nig nog will want to join.
>>
>>69712099
Go with White Student Union.
>>
File: 1456025513610.png (14 KB, 254x154) Image search: [Google]
1456025513610.png
14 KB, 254x154
>>69711116
I want Stormfags, niggers, and wetbacks to fuck off back to some shit hole that isn't America.
>>
>>69712483
Yeah but it really wouldn't be available for other races to join. Just adhering to the codes of the clubs I'm not able to join because I'm not Arab,Black,Asian.
>>
>>69712517
Union sounds better than Alliance, more whole. However just the mention of "white" generates a bad taste. It's a shame I have to even think about this.
>>
>>69711116

This picture is nonsense. Most Americans are so mixed with black and Amerindian blood that racial purity is a fantasy outside of isolated communities.

Only the dog is a purebred in that picture.
>>
>>69712736
it's from a television show
>>
>>69712626
dont you make your own rules?. or call it "european heritage and philosphy club" or something
>>
>>69711116
call it the "center for European culture and heritage" or something
>>
Call it "The Western Civilization Society" , but just make it a celebration of whites.
>>
>>69712809
I like that name! And yes we do create our own rules. Since a rule for the other race alliances is onle X is allowed to join, I think it's only fair i m allowed to do the same.
>>
File: Ce0UcJNUUAAcnGt.jpg large.jpg (109 KB, 1024x739) Image search: [Google]
Ce0UcJNUUAAcnGt.jpg large.jpg
109 KB, 1024x739
>>69711116
>>69712517
Here's a video of when Jared Taylor (founder of American Renaissance), at the request of Matthew Heimbach, visited Matt's school (Towson University) in order to discuss the possible establishment of a White Student Union there. Although the video is fairly long (hour and a half), it is very interesting from whichever side of the issue one stands. The talk, which was given on October 2, 2012, was open to the public, and Mr. Taylor was an officially sanctioned invited speaker. Note the distinctly different attitudes of the following easily identifiable groups: 1. normal White males, 2. SJW Whites, 3. Blacks:

>Jared Taylor at Towson University: The Case for White Identity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGyfmhFobdM

> - - - - - - - - - -

If you are serious about wanting to establish a White Student Union at your school, you may want to consider contacting Taylor and/or Heimbach for advice and maybe even assistance.
>>
>>69711116
It would be stupid anyway because the term "white" is subjective and then it would be you allowing in people you like.
>>
White power klan
>>
>>69713182
I will definitely give that a watch later!

I am very serious, do you think they would be open to advising or helping me directly?
>>
>>69713388
Moonman klan
>>
>>69711116
Call it the Young Reactionaries. Confuse their programming.
>>
Looks like there is only good people in this thread ..
Gives me a lot of idea to "push up" white people's rights .
lot of ideas.
i'm sure /pol/ can do something worldwide
>>
I think it's cool and I hope it works out (i'm sure we'll hear about it on the news if this is real)

But... What would you even do?
>>
>>69713831
bitch and moan about identity politics.

White nationalists are no better than niggers.
>>
File: 8O.jpg (8 KB, 246x291) Image search: [Google]
8O.jpg
8 KB, 246x291
>>69713682
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
File: Sta1b0Y.jpg (316 KB, 1300x1100) Image search: [Google]
Sta1b0Y.jpg
316 KB, 1300x1100
>>69712570
Nice tactic, shill! How is the weather at Engle Air Force Base?
>>
>>69713831
>>69714132
>muh white people have no interests
we're the only group with legitimate interests
>>
>>69713831
Please see >>69712433

One thing I want over everything is to actually show that we are actually active. These other alliances only show up everyone in a while to hand out a leaflet or to enveil some symbolic sculpture of oppression. I want real change.
>>
It's been tried here in Canada
>>
File: CeQVQ4QUIAEVHgq.jpg large.jpg (89 KB, 636x548) Image search: [Google]
CeQVQ4QUIAEVHgq.jpg large.jpg
89 KB, 636x548
>>69713390
>do you think they would be open to advising or helping me directly?

I'm sure they'd be interested in helping you, but I couldn't say how far that would extend. Taylor is still very active, and Heimbach may be as well, though I'm not sure — Trump's rise has breathed new life into every pro-white organization, etc. Watch that video, consider how serious you are, and then contact Taylor and Heimbach to see what they have to offer; They are both absolutely fearless, but also keep in mind that they likely also have a lot on their calendars. Also, it is possible that Matt has moved somewhat away from the limelight, as he has gotten deeper into his personal journey as a practicing Orthodox Catholic.
>>
>>69711116
didn't one start up at harvard or somewhere recently? what happened to it?
>>
>>69714470
how'd it go? Did it dissolve?
>>
>>69712736

>At least 3.5% of European Americans carry African ancestry, though the averages vary significantly by state. In South Carolina and Louisiana, about 12% of European Americans have at least 1% African ancestry. In Louisiana, too, about 8% of European Americans carry at least 1% Native American ancestry.

Its less than 10% of whites in America that have ANY other ancestry. Even then its 1%, about the same a Europe.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans
>>
Name it the Cool Caucasian Clan btw
>>
Create an "American Students Union"; find the coloreds-only club on campus and take your name from them,where the word meaning coloreds is replaced with American.

The club's purpose is to study American culture and civics, which includes book clubs (with a mix of fiction and non-fiction), watching movies considered to have an impact on American culture or the way of life, and hold debates on ways in which we can preserve and strengthen the American way of life. If the group becomes a decent size, organize events that help veterans and invite guest speakers to the university.

The theme of the group is on unhyphenated-Americanism and to a lesser degree nationalism (and to keep this subtle, nationalism with no economic bent - this isn't a way for you to indoctrinate people into NatSoc). Therefore the group is publicly focused only on bringing the community together under the label "American" rather than dividing them as Basketball- or Illegal-American, etc, and it has open membership to everyone.

The twist is that, like a Republican club, only whites will join so it is effectively a white nationalist group.

If you can into /subversion/, this is your best bet. Everything else will be derided and dismissed as reactionary and inflammatory.
>>
>>69714520
Thank you for everything! I'm in the very early stages and I've been working on drafting a proposal.

Great things are coming.
>>
>>69714553

shit storm
>>
File: Sept 22, 2015 - 1a.jpg (104 KB, 493x516) Image search: [Google]
Sept 22, 2015 - 1a.jpg
104 KB, 493x516
>>69714553
It pissed of a ton of people, got really bad rep in the media and never really took off. They still have their site up tho

http://www.studentsforwesterncivilisation.com/
>>
>>69713831
>What would you even do?

Some areas that a White Student Union might want to address are:

1. Affirmative Action
2. the legitimization and rise of college courses nationwide on "white privilege"
3. the continuing decline of the number of Whites who are choosing to go to college
4. why the legitimacy of a White Student Union is questioned

etc.
>>
>>69714977
>white people are 10% of the world population

Holy fuck this is a meme, it's not real. The person making this literally took this right off some /pol/ shiposter

>Europe population 700m
>America population 300m and 60% white
>India + China is 2.6b
>Middle East 127m
>Africa not even 1b
>>
>>69711116
I am probably white as fuck, but because my mom was a jew, I can never be be part of germanic race even though my dad is dutch. The feel when you can't have a qt germanic boy ;__;
>>
>>69715217
Correction, Africa is now at ~1b

Last i checked they were at 950m or something, damn niggers breed like rabbits
>>
>>69713682

What is like to live so far from everything?
>>
>>69714977
>civilisation

you're giving the enemy free ammo
>>
>>69714795
>only whites will join so it is effectively a white nationalist group

Whites need to have groups which are EXPLICITLY pro-white. There are already many, many de facto all-white groups to be found everywhere. Unless a group is explicitly and unashamedly a pro-white group, it will have no power at all in helping to address the problems that white people are facing.
>>
>>69715549
Your flag is shooting my ammo I fucking hate it.
>>
File: before after.jpg (127 KB, 780x470) Image search: [Google]
before after.jpg
127 KB, 780x470
>>
>>69715217
there are over 7 billion people in this planet.
Whites are a minority in the world, europe isn't 100% ethnically european either
the ~10% statement isn't an exaggeration
>>
>>69715549
We spell some words differently in Canada

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/civilisation
>>
>>69711116
0, but high chance to collect some good lawyer money.

I would proceed with it. Especially if you have little to lose. Time will fight against you, but if you talk to the right people are organize a good lawsuit, you will make millions.
>>
Hitler was the logical man to rule the world.
>>
File: trump-smile.jpg (26 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
trump-smile.jpg
26 KB, 640x360
>>69714866
You're welcome — Make great things come again!
>>
>>69711625
This is the white way to stand up for yourself, and it's extremely effective if you can pull it off.

You just need to send the message that you're not fucking around and these sheltered libcucks will shatter under the pressure. These are the type of people who resign their positions because racial diversity isn't meeting their expectations.

They're weak and you stand to crush them, it's just that most people try to incite a reaction from leftist rather than to use if for their benefit.
>>
It'll probably only be tolerated if you make it non-racial. Name it something that no nigg would ever want to join, though. Leave "Union" out of it. Coons like to use that description for their clubs but it means nothing to them.
>>
>>69713182
Man watching those questions halfway through are just mind boggling.
>>
>>69711116
This was a great TV that you took the image from op. can't wait for next season.
>>
>>69716358
This, Students for Rand on my campus was effective, after they dissolved they pretty much did nothing.

I'm in contact with the former VP, they'd be welcome toa White Student Union
>>
White Student Union sounds like a good idea, but why?

Eesti is 0.002% black, so invited: 99% of people in uni?

I don't understand
>>
>>69716633
Yes Mr. dubs, it's fascinating to watch, probably from whichever side of the issue one is on. Taylor has no problem playing it cool, however.
>>
>>69713496
Thomas Carlyle Club for Young Reactionaries
Make Radishmag proud
>>
>>69716988
We're not talking about elbonia
>>
>>69715811
The majority of Europe is still ethnically european, despite /pol/ memes you smelly spic.

There's also Canada and Ausfailia, plus the whites in South America.

Post a legitimate source that proves your point.
>>
>>69711251
Agreed! I see fuckin nigger clubs at my school at the time, also mudslime clubs, do it! I'd join.
>>
File: Untitled.png (75 KB, 720x505) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
75 KB, 720x505
>>69715217
>>
>>69711116
you already have that shit.
why dont you just join kkk
>>
>>69718242
I corrected myself in the post below.
>>
>>69712731
>However just the mention of "white" generates a bad taste.
this is exactly why you need a union; the racism you face on campus is unprecedented.
>>
i'm planning to create a some kind of nationalistic network in finland and my own subgroup called nationalistic intellectuals against cuckoldry and gun control.
>>
>>69717925
>canada
>relevant
we have 30 million. ausfails even less, and yes, a significant portion of that is in our designated shitskin streets of montreal, toronto and vancouver.
>>
>>69718565
You already have the Asian alliance groups
>>
>>69711116

just point out to them that on a global scale, whites are the minority.

you wouldn't want your school to look small minded and think america is the only country in the world, would you?
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.