[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy Shit It's Happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 27
Silicon Jihad: How Silicon Valley elites and the American progressive ruling class formed unholy alliances with Middle Eastern powers to foster the modern rise of extreme Islamic terrorism, mortgage the safety and personal wealth of America's working class, and reign in the demise of domestic independent energy producers.

https://infamy.org/
>>
>>69705967
Yeah. I read about it on wikileaks. Great article and a view inside the destruction of Europe and the Middle East.

https://wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
>>
I'm legitimately kind of scared.
>>
bump this shit. Don't let it be slid.
>>
File: 1458325184747.jpg (124 KB, 500x748) Image search: [Google]
1458325184747.jpg
124 KB, 500x748
>>69705967
>>
File: black_pill.jpg (307 KB, 1277x673) Image search: [Google]
black_pill.jpg
307 KB, 1277x673
Can't wait for the coming market collapse. Shit's about to get real hectic.
>>
This is still being updated!
>>
>>69705967
explain like i'm an idiot
>>
>>69710228
A timeline of events that shows how executives of tech giants influenced politics (US, Qatar, UK) enough to instigate, encourage, and support the Arab Spring which led to vacuums which became the Arab Winter we're experiencing today. The article >>69706850 posted is also a good summary.
>>
>>69705967
it was silly of them to publish on april 1st though.
>>
>>69710447
why would tech companies be involved in that? I'm not surprised that our incompetenat and bought pols would do it though, muh israel
>>
>>69710447
>Google is speculatively more powerful now than the CIA
>Jews in Google used their technological power and influence to foment the Arab Spring supposedly for Israel's gain
>>
>>69706850
google is owned by a russian jew.

google is essentially a zionist organization
>>
>>69710228
>>69710447
>>69710769

It's really just very spooky. >>69709329 It's mainly the venture capital firm, but their partners are always behind the scenes.

It's like everything just falls into place for these executives and their subordinates and partners always seem to pop up in these global events, and it's very similar to the whole (Jewish man who's name I can't remember) popping up funding everything left-wing. I wouldn't be surprised if he pops up here.

I'm by no means a conspiracy theorist, I left that frame of thinking back in sophomore year of HS, but I'm just having doubts after reading this.
>>
>>69711630
>by no means a conspiracy theorist,
why because the msm calls everyone with a non orthodox theory one?

a conspiracy is just 2 or more people planning actions in secret

why would a conspiracy theory be wrong? just by calloing it a name? without refuting the accusations made/facts presented
>>
>>69711314
So are Cisco Systems and Facebook.
>>
>>69712324
I guess, it just seems to carry some stigma to be a believer in that kind of stuff. Like I said though, I've been having doubts, especially when stuff like this is presented.
>>
>>69712677
why, objectively, would yo believe the MSM?
>>
>>69713378
It's less that I care about what the MSM says and more that I cared less about the theories themselves. Lately I've been caring less and less about my social image -- which could explain the doubts though I imagine it would make me a very tough sell for a job as I graduate soon.
>>
>>69713559
most people seem to treat the MS as the arbiters of truth

even when they report selectively, and even outright lie and push agendas which are detrimental to the actual people of the country

traitors
>>
It was Cohen who, while he was still at the Department of State, was said to have emailed Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey to delay scheduled maintenance in order to assist the aborted 2009 uprising in Iran.His documented love affair with Google began the same year, when he befriended Eric Schmidt as they together surveyed the post-occupation wreckage of Baghdad. Just months later, Schmidt re-created Cohen’s natural habitat within Google itself by engineering a “think/do tank” based in New York and appointing Cohen as its head. Google Ideas was born.

Later that year the two co-wrote a policy piece for the Council on Foreign Relations’ journal Foreign Affairs, praising the reformative potential of Silicon Valley technologies as an instrument of US foreign policy. Describing what they called “coalitions of the connected,”Schmidt and Cohen claimed that

"Democratic states that have built coalitions of their militaries have the capacity to do the same with their connection technologies. . . . They offer a new way to exercise theduty to protectcitizens around the world [emphasis added]."
"In the same piece they argued that “this technology is overwhelmingly provided by the private sector.” Shortly afterwards, Tunisia. then Egypt, and then the rest of the Middle East, erupted in revolution. The echoes of these events on online social media became a spectacle for Western internet users. The professional commentariat, keen to rationalize uprisings against US-backed dictatorships, branded them "Twitter revolutions." Suddenly everyone wanted to be at the intersection point between US global power and social media, and Schmidt and Cohen had already staked out the territory. With the working title “The Empire of the Mind,” they began expanding their article to book length, and sought audiences with the big names of global tech and global power as part of their research.
>>
>>69714288
>It was Cohen
sounds vaguly kikish
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-02-15-00-48.png (211 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-02-15-00-48.png
211 KB, 480x800
>>69714288
until February 2012, when WikiLeaks—along with over thirty of our international media partners—began publishing the Global Intelligence Files: the internal email spool from the Texas-based private intelligence firm Stratfor.12One of our stronger investigative partners—the Beirut-based newspaperAl Akhbar—scoured the emails for intelligence on Jared Cohen.13The people at Stratfor, who liked to think of themselves as a sort of corporate CIA, were acutely conscious of other ventures that they perceived as making inroads into their sector. Google had turned up on their radar. In a series of colorful emails they discussed a pattern of activity conducted by Cohen under the Google Ideas aegis, suggesting what the “do” in “think/do tank” actually means.

Cohen’s directorate appeared to cross over from public relations and “corporate responsibility” work into active corporate intervention in foreign affairs at a level that is normally reserved for states. Jared Cohen could be wryly named Google’s “director of regime change.” According to the emails, he was trying to plant his fingerprints on some of the major historical events in the contemporary Middle East. He could be placed in Egypt during the revolution, meeting with Wael Ghonim, the Google employee whose arrest and imprisonment hours later would make him a PR-friendly symbol of the uprising in the Western press. Meetings had been planned in Palestine and Turkey, both of which—claimed Stratfor emails—were killed by the senior Google leadership as too risky.
>>
>>69714485
He is Jewish, so is Schmidt.

Only a few months before he met with me, Cohen was planning a trip to the edge of Iran in Azerbaijan to “engage the Iranian communities closer to the border,” as part of Google Ideas’ project on “repressive societies.” In internal emails Stratfor’s vice president for intelligence, Fred Burton (himself a former State Department security official), wrote,

"Google is getting WH [White House] and State Dept support and air cover. In reality they are doing things the CIA cannot do . . . [Cohen] is going to get himself kidnapped or killed. Might be the best thing to happen to expose Google’s covert role in foaming up-risings, to be blunt. The US Gov’t can then disavow knowledge and Google is left holding the shit-bag."

In further internal communication, Burton said his sources on Cohen’s activities were Marty Lev—Google’s director of security and safety—and Eric Schmidt himself. Looking for something more concrete, I began to search in WikiLeaks’ archive for information on Cohen. State Department cables released as part of Cablegate reveal that Cohen had been in Afghanistan in 2009, trying to convince the four major Afghan mobile phone companies to move their antennas onto US military bases.In Lebanon he quietly worked to establish an intellectual and clerical rival to Hezbollah, the “Higher Shia League.”And in London he offered Bollywood movie executives funds to insert anti-extremist content into their films, and promised to connect them to related networks in Hollywood.
>>
I'm a lawyer that lives in San Jose. Yesterday I attended the Santa Clara university symposium on law and race. I basically learned that the recently elected Santa Clara district attorney won't prosecute an undocumented person accused of a crime if it affects their immigration status.

I also learned that the city or county of Santa Clara gave 1.8 mil to undocumented immigrant non profits and other orgs in 2015. Scary stuff.
>>
>>69714912
America is essentially gangrenous in many areas, completely dead and unable to regenerate without surgery.
>>
>>69714912
>I basically learned that the recently elected Santa Clara district attorney won't prosecute an undocumented person accused of a crime if it affects their immigration status
fucks sake, it's almost like the guy has attorned

are you an attorney? do yo know what it means to attorn?
>>
>>69714906
Cohen’s world seems to be one event like this after another: endless soirees for the cross-fertilization of influence between elites and their vassals, under the pious rubric of “civil society.” The received wisdom in advanced capitalist societies is that there still exists an organic “civil society sector” in which institutions form autonomously and come together to manifest the interests and will of citizens. The fable has it that the boundaries of this sector are respected by actors from government and the “private sector,” leaving a safe space for NGOs and nonprofits to advocate for things like human rights, free speech, and accountable government.

This sounds like a great idea. But if it was ever true, it has not been for decades. Since at least the 1970s, authentic actors like unions and churches have folded under a sustained assault by free-market statism, transforming “civil society” into a buyer’s market for political factions and corporate interests looking to exert influence at arm’s length. The last forty years has seen a huge proliferation of think tanks and political NGOs whose purpose, beneath all the verbiage, is to execute political agendas by proxy.
>>
I knew there was no way that God was instilling these movements. These guys are virtually invisible though so it may as well be the same thing to those who are unaware

The whole progressive revolution seems like a mass consciousness shift of the cosmos but it's actually corporate giants pulling the strings. Makes me feel better knowing that their elimination in the world arena would stop all this once and for all
>>
>>69715401
Scan the memberships of the biggest US think tanks and institutes and the same names keep cropping up. Cohen’s Save Summit went on to seed AVE, or AgainstViolentExtremism.org, a long-term project whose principal backer besides Google Ideas is the Gen Next Foundation. This foundation’s website says it is an “exclusive membership organization and platform for successful individuals” that aims to bring about “social change” driven by venture capital funding.Gen Next’s “private sector and non-profit foundation support avoids some of the potential perceived conflicts of interest faced by initiatives funded by governments.”Jared Cohen is an executive member.

Gen Next also backs an NGO, launched by Cohen toward the end of his State Department tenure, for bringing internet-based global “pro-democracy activists” into the US foreign relations patronage network.The group originated as the “Alliance of YouthMovements” with an inaugural summit in New York City in 2008 funded by the State Department and encrusted with the logos of corporate sponsors.The summit flew in carefully selected social media activists from “problem areas” like Venezuela and Cuba to watch speeches by the Obama campaign’s new-media team and the State Department’s James Glassman, and to network with public relations consultants, “philanthropists,” and US media personalities which held two more invite-only summits in London and Mexico City where the delegates were addressed via video linkby Hillary Clinton:

You are the vanguard of a rising generation of citizen activists. . . . And that makes you the kind of leaders we need.
In 2011, the Alliance of Youth Movements rebranded as “Movements.org.” which became a division of “Advancing Human Rights,” a new NGO set up byRobert L. Bernstein after he resigned from Human Rights Watch (which he had originally founded) because it should not cover Israeli and US human rights abuses.
>>
File: Rabia.jpg (38 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Rabia.jpg
38 KB, 225x225
>>69711630
>>69710447
>>69705967

Except it was the Muslim Brotherhood that took over Egypt
>>
In 2012, Google arrived on the list of top-spending Washington, DC, lobbyists—a list typically stalked exclusively by the US Chamber of Commerce, military contractors, and the petrocarbon leviathans. Google entered the rankings above military aerospace giant Lockheed Martin, with a total of $18.2 million spent in 2012 to Lockheed’s $15.3 million. Boeing, the military contractor that absorbed McDonnell Douglas in 1997, also came below Google, at $15.6 million spent, as did Northrop Grumman at $17.5 million.

In Autumn 2013 the Obama administration was trying to drum up support for US airstrikes against Syria. Despite setbacks, the administration continued to press for military action well into September with speeches and public announcements by both President Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry.On September 10, Google lent its front page—the most popular on the internet—to the war effort, inserting a line below the search box reading “Live! Secretary Kerry answers questions on Syria. Today via Hangout at 2pm ET.”

As the self-described “radical centrist”New York Timescolumnist Tom Friedman wrote in 1999, sometimes it is not enough to leave the global dominance of American tech corporations to something as mercurial as “the free market”:

The hidden hand of the market will never work without a hidden fist. McDonald’s cannot flourish without McDonnell Douglas, the designer of the F-15. And the hidden fist that keeps the world safe for Silicon Valley’s technologies to flourish is called the US Army, Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps.
>>
I've tried to condense this article as much as possible, taking out Assange's personal accounts and interactions, but as you can see this is another Jewish hand steering America and ultimately the world.
I'm asking you, anon, to take some time and read. Be honest with yourself.
>>
File: purecoincidence.jpg (30 KB, 647x288) Image search: [Google]
purecoincidence.jpg
30 KB, 647x288
well...
>>
>>69706850
>destruction of the Middle East.
What? They're prospering if Europe gets destroyed and their shitty religion spreads further.
>>
File: 1456093906551.jpg (20 KB, 335x363) Image search: [Google]
1456093906551.jpg
20 KB, 335x363
bumping while I read
>>
File: 1459214407783.jpg (10 KB, 213x160) Image search: [Google]
1459214407783.jpg
10 KB, 213x160
>>69705967

Is there nobody good at the top of anything anymore?
>>
>>69705967
Go on Facebook
Search the post made by the watsApp founder about Syrian refugees
Cringe
>>
>>69706850
>The stated reason for the visit was a book. Schmidt was penning a treatise with Jared Cohen, the director of Google Ideas, an outfit that describes itself as Google’s in-house “think/do tank.”
>Jared (((Cohen))))
Oh god....
>>
>>69718602
I went through the article and most of the names are Jewish.
>>
So bottom line... kikes.
>>
File: 1449233366092.jpg (10 KB, 174x167) Image search: [Google]
1449233366092.jpg
10 KB, 174x167
Could someone explain what the goal of Google is? Why they want a "destruction of Europe and Middle East"? What is the reason? Aren't they just a fucking tech company making the life of millions of people easier with convenient products?

Always thought about trying to get a job at Google in Germany because working condition is great and high payment. Should I rethink that?
>>
>>69711630
Aaaand his name pops up.

Schmidt’s involvement in the New America Foundation places him firmly in the Washington establishment nexus. The foundation’s other board members, seven of whom also list themselves as members of the Council on Foreign Relations, include Francis Fukuyama, one of the intellectual fathers of the neoconservative movement; Rita Hauser, who served on the President’s Intelligence Advisory Board under both Bush and Obama; Jonathan Soros, the son of George Soros; Walter Russell Mead, a US security strategist and editor of the American Interest; Helene Gayle, who sits on the boards of Coca-Cola, Colgate-Palmolive, the Rockefeller Foundation, the State Department’s Foreign Affairs Policy Unit, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Center for Strategic and International Studies, the White House Fellows program, and Bono’s ONE Campaign; and Daniel Yergin, oil geostrategist, former chair of the US Department of Energy’s Task Force on Strategic Energy Research, and author of The Prize: The Epic Quest for Oil, Money and Power.
>>
>>69719116
...and middle-eastern oil tycoons
but yeah, kikes
>>
>>69719462
No no, from what I gathered it primarily is the DESTABILIZATION of the Middle East and the mongrelization of Europe for both racial, economic, and political means.
>>
holy shit, Hillary has been one of the most powerful people behind the scenes for like 10 years

Her becoming POTUS might actually make her less powerful in some respects

I can't take this, its a window into how these kikes actually run the world, this is some serious NWO shit, google, Qatar, US jews conspiring to socially engineer the entire middle east
>>
File: globalists_unite_against_trump.png (2 MB, 1007x6037) Image search: [Google]
globalists_unite_against_trump.png
2 MB, 1007x6037
>>69705967
Don't forget this article
http://archive.is/YWpjS
>>
>>69719462

The only problem I have with working for Google is that if you show that you can no longer solve problems in a creative manner, they will let you go.
Understandable, they're trying to stay on top of the market, whatever market they may be trying to dominate. They're insanely good business people, I'd say go for it. I'd try to apply there if I had better sales/business or Linux experience.
>>
>>69705967

The idea that uprisings or destabilizations in the Middle East is a path to the rise of Democracy is a deluded, dangerous idea that is given enormous weight by the fact that shittons of money can be made by being on the inside of any major plays in the region.

Suddenly, stupid ideas seem brilliant with shittons of resource wars money is involved.
>>
>>69714912

can we get a list of names of those involved. I'd like to gather info for an expose
>>
>>69714485
cohen are the jewish preist class iirc, extremely jewish
>>
>>69719877
Eh, she's more a puppet spokesperson than anything.
But yeah, Neocons, liberals, the Gulf states (Qatar, SA, etc.), and the Jews on top of it all moving and shaking.
>>69719975
This was my final straw, when I realized kikes like Kristol are Conservative in name only and just the right wing face of this NWO.
>>
>>69705967

What the fuck. Why would they do this? What do they gain?
>>
>>69719877

Yeah, no shit sherlock. That's why she's an awesome candidate. She's the nicer, SJW, political insider version of Donald Trump.

But you can always go with a whining, beta, career complainer who will sing you social justice dreams for you as you fall asleep.

Trump supported Clinton for years.
>>
>>69714767

stratfor is also jewish owned
>>
>>69720676
Well fuck man.
You know I keep in the back of my mind the belief "not all Jews". "The can't all be bad, it has to be cultural".
But every day that thought dies a bit more.
>>
>>69709375
What happens when every country on earth suffers economic collapse all at once? IS there even a historical precedent?
>>
>>69720516
shekels
>>
>>69720575
You are out of your fucking mind.There in no social justice from people like her, only manipulation and control for power.
>>
File: Adolf-Hitler-007.jpg (43 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Adolf-Hitler-007.jpg
43 KB, 460x276
>>69720999
>>
>>69720999
People with the purchasing power own everything.
>>
>>69720575
She's connected to large scale criminal syndicates. In fact she's literally scissor sisters with one of the members of one of the most powerful crime families on the planet.

She's had people assassinated, tortured, etc.

You do know her emails are public, right shill?
>>
>>69721266
>>
>>69720575
>That's why she's an awesome candidate

KEK

I actually feel bad for your average mid east citizen if this insanely evil cunt gets into power

the chaos, destruction, subversion, assassinations, turmoil that will happen will shake the entire world

don't forget
>Trump doesn't know anything about foreign policy

t. Council of Foreign Relations
>>
>>69721266
God, I hope so. Hopefully I can finish college and complete my economics and politics courses and all that before the Happening occurs. If I go into politics, I could try and be his spiritual successor.
>>
File: absolutely.jpg (293 KB, 780x678) Image search: [Google]
absolutely.jpg
293 KB, 780x678
Everything by google is horrible. They don't give a fuck about user's privacy because you can't data-mine and serve ads to shit that you can't see, so Privacy = LESS AD REVENUE! Their services essentially act as a layer of abstraction between you and advertisers.

And, they're basically an extension of the US military at this point.

It's like if Halliburton offered free email and web search services that people liked.
>>
>>69721607
I hope many /pol/lacks try to get into positions of power.

It would be so amazing.
>>
>>69716601
>another Jewish hand steering America

this

google invests heavily in israel.

just so fucked that facebook and google so powerful and in the hands of jew zionists
>>
>>69705967
J E W S
E
W
S
>>
>>69719462
>Why they want a "destruction of Europe and Middle East"? What is the reason?

it is owned and run by zionist jews. jews have pursued this policy since before the russian revolution
>>
>>69721866
Then why can't non-jews lead big and influencals companies like Google, Facebook, etc. like here in Germany?
>>
>>69720516

They need to break the ties between the strongmen governments in the region and Russia. Syria's Assad, for example, opposed pipelines for EU natural gas going through Syria; pipelines that would lessen the EU's energy dependence on Russia.

All of this is not necessarily independent, by the way, on the attempts to instigate revolt against Russia-aligned government in Ukraine, which Russia crushed and responded to with the annexation of Crimea (also a locus of pipelines feeding energy to Europe)

These are all resource wars primarily attacking Europe's energy dependence on Russia directly and also indirectly by breaking up Middle Eastern strongmen-run countries with ties to Russia.

IMO, this is one reason why Europe's leaders, like Merkel, feel so responsible for taking in refugees. Their economies' need for cheap energy is what is driving these covert and not-so-covert interventions in the countries on which they are energy dependent. Imperial economy, 21st century style.
>>
>>69722131
Liberal whites are dumb and naive, wait, e
we all were once.
I used to totally believe Israel is our greatest ally and God's chosen. Liberals think Jews are the greatest liberal thinkers and contributors. No one puts 2 and 2 together except the power hungry like Clinton who will sell out to be a part of this NWO.
>>
>>69721475

So, what emails are relevant to your point? Seriously, I want to know.
>>
>>69722407
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
Find them yourself. Try searching 100t, that's the torture apparently.
And "rothschild."
>>
>>69722131
>Then why can't non-jews lead big and influencals companies like Google, Facebook, etc. like here in Germany?

jews have high iq's and funding

the jews who started google were basically close to genius level. and their products are indeed good

but its not just that - jews have tons of money and ready international networks. lots of people have good products, but you still need funding and networks - thats all there. jews also have an enormous political zealousness, and axes to grind

google bought waze for 5 billion. waze was an israeli app - there's no way that deal happens without jewish networks and bias

facebook was started by WASPS, but stolen by jew zuckerberg. jews hate wasps so i'm sure he had no problem fucking them.

zuberberg has been cucking germany by assisting the elite in suppressing anti-refugee speech. facebook also promotes sjw'ism

even just take starbucks - jew owned - the ceo pushed some diversity shit for a while and was handwringing about trump last week.

most white goyim view jews as victims or just any successful group, they have no idea until redpilled how much jews despise and wish to annihilate and kill them - just look at how bernie talks about white people
>>
>>69711630
>by no means a conspiracy theorist
I can't name 5 things off the top of my head they were wrong on.
>>
>>69722138
>Google was working with Western Europe to destabilize the ME in order to reduce dependency on Russia and Merkel felt responsible thusly allowing the refugee crisis to happen

Man, I can't see Merkel going "aww poor people whose lives we ruined for cheap, non-Russian oil, better let all 10 million of them in
>>
File: 1just.png (156 KB, 453x318) Image search: [Google]
1just.png
156 KB, 453x318
>>69714912
Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>69714912
do the 49ers have on them? red pill me on them.
>>
>>69720872
>tfw you fear one day you'll be the guy unironically posting Hitler memes because it just keeps being jews...
>>
>>69723603
I am that man already.
>>
>>69714912
>I'm a lawyer that lives in San Jose.

like minded lawyers need to group up, fund and attack this shit
>>
>>69723603

this happened to me

last month or so i read zweitsbuch and he is just spot on in certain things about jews and international attacks and ethnic warfare the jews do.

also the part in mein kampf where hitler explains how he became redpilled about jews - that whole sequence was basically how it went for me, it is incredible.

the other things i learn about ww1 and ww2 further redpill

in school they never give you any reason why the germans hated jews or why they wanted them expelled (actually they never mention expel just ovens). but you figure it out, and understand why the germans had to do it for the 2nd war
>>
>>69723718
>>69724191
>Part of me wants to think that jews reach so much for control because of things like the holocaust
>Keep finding out that every-time jews were expelled they basically where puppeting banks and governments and whoring out whatever state they were in

I already have so much information inside my head that I can never espouse without being shunned...
>>
>>69725177
You and me both buddy. My Dad at first called me a Nazi when I explained it to him (he's conservative), but he's been taking notice for a while now whenever somehow a Jew is steering the RNC.
>>
>>69722854
>Try searching 100t

its a bad OCR job, it should say 100th
>>
>>69714912

is there any source you can provide where the new DA said this during his/her campaign? How could the citizens vote in a DA who refuses to prosecute crimes? Did this person run unopposed or something?
>>
>>69724191
Who is zweitsbuch
>>
>>69720872

Im not shilling but you shouldn't. There are plenty of jewish people who have no say in any of this.
>>
Bump, this is easily the most important thread iup
>>
>>69725177

It's so ridiculous that people don't even see it.
>>
File: 1401124722933.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
1401124722933.png
306 KB, 593x540
told you so
>>
>>69728092

Next to the IMF one where they are planning to trigger something with greece right before Brexit vote
>>
>>69727077
I work as a paramedic, there is a Jewish woman we sometimes take to dialysis (or used to, haven't seen her in a long while).
She was so stereotypically Jewish, she would tell jokes, be annoying demanding, none of which is harmful.
But sometimes she would indulge in a political discussion with me, and it always was a very liberal perspective. I lied to her and one day told her I was partly Native American, and she went on a tirade on how whites ruined "my people" and how I should seek reparations.

I know almost no Jews, but this one I have interacted with fits the stereotype all too well.
What are the odds?
What should I think?
>>
>>69728677
>What are the odds?
Good.
>What should I think?
They are a different race with a different psychology and interests. They also have a brazen dual morality, they can't percieve when they are immoral to others. Be mindfull of how they will constantly seek to refarme any topic to their benefit.
>>
>>69722854
So far I can only find emails pertaining to Lynn de Rothschild and she does not seem particularly sinister. She isn't even a Rothschild by birth.

I'm thinking the Rothschild thing might be a maymay at this point. They were certainly grade A assholes historically but I think their power is too diluted now.
>>
>>69730779
They are major owners of Soros's investment group. A French judge is trying to prosecute them. Heavily involved with the Fed reserve, which isn't part of our government in any way shape or form. Among other things.
>>
>>69723005

They control the money

They control the loans

They control the patent law

They control the system

...gee, i wonder who is going to benefit???

Just look at all the jew-run companies that get ridiculous grants and then fold with nobody but the taxpayer holding the bag.

t. an actual self-hating jew (sephardic)
>>
i read that entire book by schmidt and cohen when it came out

i know all about this.

ask me anything before i get v&
>>
>>69731238
Cheeky fucker.
>>
>>69731466

can we get a tl;dr version?

Did they admit to their fuckery openly?
>>
>>69730779
No, Jacob Rothschild is in deep with Soros, Cheney, Murdock. He is still very powerful.
>>
>>69731611
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39tvjOATrCA

that's a funny latter question. yes the entire book is prescient on what's going on.
>>
>>69732543

I could only take 2 minutes of that video. Just awful.
>>
>>69728672
link?
>>
>>69732368
Genie Energy Ltd.is an American energy company headquartered inNewark, New Jersey. It is a holding company comprising Genie Retail Energy, a retail energy provider in the United States, and Genie Oil and Gas, which developsconventional oilandoil shaleprojects in theUnited States,Mongolia, andIsrael, including in the occupiedGolan Heights.

Genie was part ofIDT Corporationbut was spun off on October 31, 2011, at which point Class B common stock of Genie Energy Ltd. began trading on the NYSEunder the ticker symbol "GNE".

Genie's founder, chairman, controlling shareholder and CEO isHoward Jonas. Avi Goldin serves as the company's CFO and Geoffrey Rochwarger serves as Vice Chairman. The president of its Israeli subsidiary isEffie Eitam. Genie Energy's Strategic advisory board is composed of:Dick Cheney(former vice president of the United States),Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild,Rupert Murdoch(media mogul and chairman ofNews Corp),James Woolsey(former CIA director),Larry Summers(former head of the US Treasury), andBill Richardson, an ex-ambassador to the United Nations and energy secretary.
>>
>>69733921
>>69709337
>>
Last bump for the most informative thread up
>>
>>69736203
Dis you read my post where WhatsApp guy said they are helping Syrian refugees (immigrants) to connect with each other?
>>
>>69737109
Well Jan Koum is jewish so what do you expect?
>>
Test
>>
Hillary truly is the antichrist incarnate.
>>
>>69709375
Shit is going to get real Revolutionary France up in this bitch.
>>
>>69705967
The is very nice in all but this is just a conspiracy. There is zero proof to actually show any of this and if you support this, you show exactly how batshit crazy you are
>>
>>69738146
JIDF please go
>>
>>69738146
>Wikileaks link is second post in the thread
>>
>>69738146

i agree

this is obviously all a coincidence.

google's motto is 'do no evil'... why would they not abide by that?
>>
Has anyone checked out the stealth startup that's being backed by Schmidt and purportedly created to help Hillary's campaign?

https://thegroundwork.com/

I wonder what they were thinking by deciding to make their "parking spot" look like something you'd see in the Detroit airport station. Spoopy.
>>
>>69705967
Can anyone make a quick resume? i have been reading all day and this is too much informationl.
>>
File: always right.jpg (239 KB, 1615x1021) Image search: [Google]
always right.jpg
239 KB, 1615x1021
>>69711314
>>
>>69738258
The JIDF doesn't even go on 4chan also how can we even trust wikileaks is being 100% truthful
>>
>>69705967

What you faggots fail to account for is that you aren't dealing with military minds or men. There is no honor among nerds and to even think of there being any in the ranks of the people in this program is laughable.

What it means is that eliminating this threat from a human resource perspective is incredibly easy. You aren't going to fight the military to decapitate this monster so sleep tight. When they start to act like they actually have control they will die.
>>
File: [Judaism Intensifies].gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
[Judaism Intensifies].gif
212 KB, 501x585
>>69705967
>Feinstein
>>
>>69738146
Shill go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF_qd78hYXY
>>
File: difikikenstein2.jpg (291 KB, 802x998) Image search: [Google]
difikikenstein2.jpg
291 KB, 802x998
>>69738824
>>
>>69721704
This. We're intelligent, motivated, and know what the fuck is going on. Now all we need is for this disgusting system to crumble so we can usher in a glorious Fourth Reich.
>>
File: painting.png (26 KB, 77x108) Image search: [Google]
painting.png
26 KB, 77x108
>>69738688
>>
>>69719462
google the union of the Mediterranean
Compare with maps of Arab spring and destabilised countries

I used to wonder how the fuck they'd get all these nutty dictator led countries to join. But as government after government is gone and chaos reigns in the region, they'll be begging to join for stability
And of course with so many of them here why not?

One of their stayed aims is free movement of people between Europe and the countries bordering the med

The refugee crisis is a step towards this

As for Google wanting it, we know who runs Google don't we . and aren't they the same people who were spying on Merkel for a decade. They must have had something good on her to suddenly switch from multiculturalism isn't working and being widely admired, to let's let literal millions in.
What they've got on her is good enough for her to apologise to the NSA and say sorry lol my mistake

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jul/08/nsa-tapped-german-chancellery-decades-wikileaks-claims-merkel

Europe being fucked benefits the us
Europe was the cause of millions of Jews to flee to the us . I'm sure they can hold a grudge.

http://ufmsecretariat.org/who-we-are/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_for_the_Mediterranean

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/65628/Secret-plot-to-let-50million-African-workers-into-EU
Mali hasn't joined uotm yet. But I doubt this is the only EU funded job centre for north africans
>>
>>69737109
I'm sorry anon I hadn't, I will now.
>>
File: 1398472767310.png (500 KB, 1269x575) Image search: [Google]
1398472767310.png
500 KB, 1269x575
>>69738688
>>
>Feinstein
>Progressive
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>69739064
Billions of EU money is funding the union of the Mediterranean projects but no one's ever heard of it.
Theyre even funding higher education institutions to brainwash the next generation
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euro-Mediterranean_University_of_Slovenia

The union of the meds aims are increased prosperity and stability of member nations. But since they've joined the opposite has happened in every single one.

Is there a link to the companies mentioned in OPs post? I bet there is
>>
File: gw.png (11 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
gw.png
11 KB, 500x500
Google-backed stealth startup helping out the Clinton campaign's logo/brand.
>>
>>69705967

Bump
>>
>>69726100
It's in the county da's handbook, but I'm not sure if it's publicly available. Sorry for the potato quality of the posts: I'm on my phone
>>
>>69737109
I couldn't find it anon
>>
>>69739064

http://ufmsecretariat.org/ufm-countries/
Look at the member states map. It's all the ones on the news all the fucking time

No doubt the us and tech companies are destabilising them. It's all to plan
>>
>>69709375
Barbie bitch
>>
>>69728677
She needs a daily dose of the strongest NSAIDs
>>
>>69741485
Israel is on that list but surprise, they remain untouched.
>>
>>69726100
Lawfag here from >>69714912

>>69715300
I am, I dont, but we don't use limey speak over here, and I'm not that good of an attorney to be honest. I'm guess you are saying the DA is exercising their discretion. Problem is that you can't treat an undocumented person differently than a citizen; it runs afoul of the equal protection clause of the US Constitution.

>>69720336

Here you go.

http://law.scu.edu/event/2016-race-and-the-criminal-justice-system-symposium/

Here is a link to the symposium's web page; these are the names of the people who were presenting when this came to light:
---
Panel 3: Criminalization of Immigration
~
Jaron Shipp, Deputy District Attorney, Santa Clara County District (this is the guy that said the DA's office will take undocument status into account when prosecuting crimes.)
---

>>69726100

I don't know if he campaigned on this issue, but it was a policy he created once in office.
>>
File: 1459640294761.png (273 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1459640294761.png
273 KB, 640x426
bump
>>
>>69742245
Wew lad, I haven't seen her in forever so I think nature ran it's course already anyways.
>>
>>69741478
One of my friends liked his status on fb and thats how i saw it, but I can't see it on my phone. I think he has two accounts. If this thread is still alive I will post it from my computer.
>>
>>69711630
you're thinking of George Soros, and yes he is involved
>>
Holy fuck, so many Jews in the timeline.
>>
File: 1459176771562.jpg (121 KB, 656x847) Image search: [Google]
1459176771562.jpg
121 KB, 656x847
>>69745596
>>
File: C.png (95 KB, 500x478) Image search: [Google]
C.png
95 KB, 500x478
>>69745444
checked
>>69741478
>>
File: alex popcorn.png (211 KB, 307x311) Image search: [Google]
alex popcorn.png
211 KB, 307x311
>>69740698
>illuminati pyramid sigil
>>
Why is the thread dead?
>>
>>69718375
No. Time for mass death.
>>
>>69716609
no way.
>>
>>69749471
way
>>
File: Bullshit.jpg (372 KB, 859x793) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit.jpg
372 KB, 859x793
>>69728654
Fucking this. I've been trying to tell fucking retarded /pol/ this basic shit for years now and they never listened.

>MUH CAPITALISM IS GOD!!!
Nope. It's a shark and you're all tasty little snacks.
>>
>>69750222
Fuckin' heavy bro
>>
>>69746747
Another day, another rotten Jew.
>>
File: 20.gif (85 KB, 1059x1534) Image search: [Google]
20.gif
85 KB, 1059x1534
bumping while I read this as well
>>
File: 1458695449063.png (299 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458695449063.png
299 KB, 1920x1080
reading all of this takes awhile
>>
>>69750935
He can't stop whining about racism, antisemitism and Israel and how he was a poor immigrant himself. When he started his company he wasn't poor. I don't think he was ever poor even though he likes to brag about his food stamps. He was also receiving cash aid and a bunch of other benefits paid by the American taxpayers before he got a first good paying job, probably with the help of connections. But you'll never hear even a word of appreciation for the culture that gave him everything. It's only jew jew jew antisemites jew jew israel jew muh evil oppressors jew jew shoah jew.
>>
Bump for world domination
>>
>>69752631
Even if you believe the holocaust was an abomination and unjustified it has become tiresome and inappropriate.
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.