[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LGBT rights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: fags.jpg (376 KB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
fags.jpg
376 KB, 1440x960
Is it just me that only supports LGBT rights because of my anti-Muslim agenda?
>>
Most of the people who support LGBT also want mass muslims immigration you faggot.
>>
>>69682783

> LBGT

Why are you associating homosexuals with mentally ill trannies who think they're the opposite sex?
>>
>>69682889

It's just a nice term to put all fags under the same umbrella
>>
>>69682889
All members of LGBT are mentally ill and should be put in jail.
>>
>>69682783
>lgbt
>not lgbtlmnop
Ugh you are so like triggering to my ugh I'm going over to my lovers house dont forget to feed the kids
>>
>>69683028

I'm a homosexual. I have a boyfriend. I like dicks. That's a simple preference.

I'm not screeching at anyone to respect muh pronouns, forcing you to say men are women, or anything. I don't have any delusions.

Trannies are fucking mentally ill. It steams me up we get associated with those nutbars.
>>
>>69682863
Exactly
>>
>>69682863
Not me cause I'm gay and I realize that more refugees means I gotta watch my back at night cause I don't wanna get jumped and/or honor killed
>>
>>69683133
Liking dicks as a dude is equally as mentally ill as dressing up like a bitch. Kill yourself
>>
>>69683028
except they aren't, they are getting parades, t.v. shows, public orgies, marriage, anti-discrimination laws, adoption and their own flag.
>>
What do you mean by you support gay rights? As in the right for them to be legally gay or support gay adoption or what?
>>
Muslims are notorious homos though.
>>
>>69683232

No, it isn't. It's simply something I like. I'm not making any false claims about reality. It's scientifically verifiable. If you suck my dick, I'll cum in your mouth.

Trannies go around claiming men are women. It's absurd to compare those perverted nutcases to gay people.
>>
File: 1459258125103.jpg (27 KB, 343x343) Image search: [Google]
1459258125103.jpg
27 KB, 343x343
>>69682783
>>
File: LGBTQQIP2SAA.png (35 KB, 565x116) Image search: [Google]
LGBTQQIP2SAA.png
35 KB, 565x116
>>69683049
>lgbt
>lgbtlmnop
>not LGBTQQIP2SSA

Fucking shitlords.
>>
>>69683232

There's nothing mentally ill about dressing in whatever you like either. Want to wear a dress? Fucking go for it. It's a free country.

But where you deny fucking scientific fact, and claim you're a woman when you have a dick, and force others to say men are women, that's fucked up. That is mentally ill.
>>
File: oyvey.png (161 KB, 703x466) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.png
161 KB, 703x466
>>69682783
hahaha
>>
File: faggots mentally ill 2.jpg (108 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
faggots mentally ill 2.jpg
108 KB, 960x639
>>69682783

Faggots love mudslimes
>>
>>69682889
I'm not it's the ultra left who are
>>
File: shitnigga.png (109 KB, 303x333) Image search: [Google]
shitnigga.png
109 KB, 303x333
>>69683474
too bad mudslimes hate faggots.
>>
>>69683133
I have no problem accepting homosexuals as long as they aren't flamboyant faggots that rub it into everyone's face and define their whole identity through their sexual orientation.

As for Transexuals, they should be treated in mental institutions and not glorified in any way. They also shouldn't be encouraged to mutilate themselves.
>>
>>69683186
>>69683186
>>>/lgbt/
back to where you belong
>>
>>69683459
The Jews are falling prey to their own venom and it's hilarious. Those in Israel are pissed and are creating programs like JONAH to try and circumvent it. But sadly; homosexuality is neurologically wired, only reason more are becoming gay now is due to the environment being toxic due to chemicals.
>>
>>69683455
If you're gay, you're still a man and should act like one.
>>
>>69683474

How fucking dumb can you be? DonMt these people have like, any fucking survival instinct? Haven't they ever looked up what happens to homosexuals in Muslim countries?

God, what fucking morons:
>>
>>69682783

You are not the only one.
>>
>>69683687

"Man" is a simple biological fact. You want to say "Everyone must behave like a set of stereotypes". But that doesn't suit everyone.

Ironically this is exactly what the mentally ill trannies believe too. They think that if you don't feel comfortable with the stereotypes around your sex, you must really be the opposite sex. You're part of the problem.

>>69683603

Homosexuals are like heterosexuals: sex is a BFD for some and not others. There are straight guys who go around talking about pussy all the time - I work with some.

If being in-your-face is annoying consider WHY some people do it. It's a reaction to being forced into the closet. If straights accept gays like it's not a big deal, some of the dumber gays won't react back.
>>
>>69683232
>>69683385
As a bisexual myself, I can tell you that being queer is a mental illness. You are deviating from the evolutionary norm of who to find sexually attractive. That is in no way normal. It is a mental illness, but one that you are not born with. Rather, being LGBT... is a direct result of how the environment in your childhood affected you.
>>
>>69682783
kek what a fag.
>>
>>69682783
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-father-accused-of-fatally-shooting-son-because-he-was-gay-20160401-story.html
>mudslime perp
Absolutely my man.
>>
>>69683989

> queer
> LGBT

Fuck off and kill yourself. I'm gay or homosexual, not queer. I have nothing to do with tranny nutcases or bisexuals (who're also crazy).

Being attracted to the same sex isn't a mental illness. It's pretty common, has no harm to the person, and isn't associated with other mental illness or genetic factors. Mental illnesses like schizophrenia, transgenderism, anorexia etc all have co-morbidities.

My own theory is that being attracted to the same sex is a DEFAULT and there's a little "tweak" to the fetus that makes it want sex with the opposite sex late in development. Most men prefer other men for everything but sex. We're just lucky enough not to need women.
>>
>>69682783
I'm hoping for Sharia law. I'll gladly burn my world to see you degenerate cunts get fucked up
>>
>>69684382
Not so much a tweak as it is a mutation of the genes. Brain development is altered due to either xenoestrogens or from parents who had multiple boys. The more males a woman has, the higher likelihood that the embryo becomes feminized as a defense mechanism against miscarriage.
>>
I support LGBT rights because I support the right for any individual to lead their life how they choose

But I think the best selling point for conservatives is to use LGBT rights as a buttress against the Muslim world. There's even a term utilized by butthurt leftists called "pinkwashing" that basically means they don't like that people use the Muslim World's homophobia against them. These people support LGBT rights in the West but if you try to point out that gays are routinely criminalized all over the Muslim world then you're an orientalist bigot who is shaming their culture

leftists are fucking insane and LGBT rights in the Muslim world is one of the most shining examples of their insanity and capitulation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinkwashing_(LGBT)
>>
>>69683989
eh, that's a little ridiculous of an assertion. Monogamy was not the norm evolutionarily so unproductive sex isn't an issue as long as reproductive sex occurs sometimes. Men like receiving oral. It has no purpose but the emotional and psychological and pleasure components. It's not considered a mental illness to get with a woman and only have oral sex with her, even though it's equally pointless as gay sex.
>>
>>69683989
deviating from the sexual norm is in no way a "mental illness." Being "abnormal" is in no way a mental illness. A mental illness is a condition that adversely affects your mental ability and reasoning. Homosexuality in no way inhibits your mental functioning, i.e. it is not a mental illness

why do you fucking idiots parrot this idiotic meme?
>>
>>69683702
>DonMt these people have like, any fucking survival instinct?
Considering most of these degenerates are bug chasers, no.
>>
>>69684515
Then you need to be put down, traitor.
>>
File: 1455777514413.jpg (84 KB, 720x600) Image search: [Google]
1455777514413.jpg
84 KB, 720x600
>>69683677
>>69683232

I find it ironic that a lot of anti-gay people manage to be much bigger attention seeking faggots than most gays who don't go to parades and the like.

>>69684515

>I wanna commit suicide and doom my race because faggits

Get the fuck out of /pol/ race traitor
>>
>>69684382
>My own theory is that being attracted to the same sex is a DEFAULT and there's a little "tweak" to the fetus that makes it want sex with the opposite sex late in development. Most men prefer other men for everything but sex. We're just lucky enough not to need women.

Explain to me, the, why is there no "gay gene"? Or, when scientists look at gay people, there's no clear distinction other than sexual preference? Fuck off, you clearly don't know a thing about how early developmental problems in childhood could affect you, or even basic biology.
>>
>>69683133
>Trannies are fucking mentally ill. It steams me up we get associated with those nutbars.
I keep hoping that one day we can split the LGB from the TQAIX. All I want is to be able to get married and not get lynched in the streets. Fuckin trannies want all sorts of special accommodations. Soon trannies are gonna be asking for affirmative action
>>
>>69683186
how does it feel to be an evolutionary dead end? kill yourself.
>>
>>69684857

You don't need a gay gene, you fucking mongoloid. Random effects in the uterus can easily account for this.

Plus there is a birth order effect. Younger sons are more likely to be gay. So we know SOMETHING in the uterus affects it.

> Or, when scientists look at gay people, there's no clear distinction other than sexual preference?

This is also clearly false. Gays are different in lots of ways. We tend to have a more effeminate affect and be less aggressive. Possibly higher IQ.

Now, I'm talking about MEN only. All women are bisexual. But men are pretty well polarized between straight and gay.
>>
>>69684692
Yes, being gay mean that you are adversely hindering your natural ability to produce offspring, and continue the human race. This is one of the biggest evolutionary traits that animals exhibit, that homosexuals do not.
>>
>>69684857
it's just socially stunted betas that are so afraid of the other gender, they think the only solution is to become it. or thier uncle fucked them and they're feeling rebellious.
>>
File: gendo gay.jpg (50 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
gendo gay.jpg
50 KB, 500x357
>>69684919
>how does it feel to not have to worry about unwanted pregnancy
>how does it feel to have a partner that also works and makes money
>how does it feel to know you can have a child through a surrogate
Feels good man
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 500x375
>>69684991
>Possibly Higher IQ
>>
>>69684918

It's happening already.

Trannies and SJWs are kicking gay men out of their own fucking organizations. We're "cis" and "privileged".

Despite the fact the entire liberal establishment in the US is raining shit down on NC for banning trannies from women's change rooms, while they never gave a single shit about abortion rights, gay rights, etc.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/03/25/stonewall-criticises-nus-for-resolution-to-do-away-with-gay-mens-reps/

I say GOOD. Let's get rid of the illusion that "queer" and "LGBT" have anything to do with gays.
>>
>>69685160

www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2013/09/30/are_gay_people_smarter_than_straight_people_or_do_they_just_work_harder.html
>>
>>69684991
Do you not think that younger sons being more likely to be gay could be an affect from childhood. Younger sons have been shown to seek more affectionate attention, and parents often feed into this. Rather, I'd say that younger sons being more prone to homosexuality further proves my point.

Also, I was talking about physical features that would predispose someone to being gay.Te more effeminate and less aggressive thing could all be chalked up to the seeking of a paternal affection, or a more effeminate sort of love. This is all due to childhood affects.
>>
>>69685125
>Not being strong and dedicated enough to pick a good wife
Isn't is weird how every major civilization on the brink of collapse began to accept faggots?
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 340x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 340x508
>>69685208
>slate
>>
>>69685009
>being gay mean that you are adversely hindering your natural ability to produce offspring, and continue the human race.
Yes that is a biological hindrance, it is not a mental illness.

Perhaps if you truly believe our only function on Earth is to procreate then you can label it a mental illness, but considering this world is overpopulated I think it's a beneficial mental illness that we should foster
>>
>>69682783

I only support muslims because my anti-LGBT agenda.
>>
File: 1454804706071.gif (2 MB, 750x396) Image search: [Google]
1454804706071.gif
2 MB, 750x396
Am I the only one who simply doesn't give a fuck? I mean I honestly just don't care one way or another, let fags do what they want as long as they keep me out of it. It doesn't effect me, so it just doesn't matter to me. Let them get married and shit, no skin off my ass, and it only really makes sense while marriage is a government cuck system.
>>
>>69684583
If you're gay and talking to a leftie about muh refugees, just say you're gay and feel like Muslims want to kill you based on their behaviour and their scripture and they don't know what to say / do most of the time and will start spouting bullcrap.
>>
>>69685317
it's well known that gays tend to be better educated than straights on average

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/03/01/gay-couples-more-educated-higher-income-than-heterosexual-couples
>>
I don't care about faggots. Just gas bug chasers
>>
>>69685125
It's living hell man.

>how does it feel, knowing that you will never achieve the American dream.
>you will never live behind a white-picket fence, with your beautiful wife and children.
>you will never feel the embrace of the opposite gender.
>you will never grow old with your waifu, one who'll love you dearly until the end.

Also, it's weird how 2 of the 3 things you mentioned had to do with sex. Romance is so much more than sex, anon.
>>
>>69685009

Functionally there's no difference between the guy who fucks skanks at a club with protection and a gay person doing it with men.

Essentially they both have to make the conscious decision to go unprotected and fuck a woman at least once to conceive. Countless gay men have done just that and have had families.

Really once that has been done there's no actual reason why them fucking men will have any effect on the world at all. Society fetishized a lifestyle around something which is just an action that plenty of reproductive men have done throughout history (see Ancient Greece).

You really think all those 17th-19th century sailors were either gay or remained celibate during their months of traveling?
>>
>>69684759
MARGE IS LISA AT CAMP GRENADA
>>
>>69682889
because homosexuals are just as "mentally ill" (it's a moral problem, not a mental problem)
>>
>>69685183
As usual the SJW left is hilarious
>gay men spend decades building a movement from the ground up
>gay men work to transform the image of gays from deviants to normal people
>suddenly trannies
>trannies: thanks for all the hard work, get the fuck out
>>
>>69685478
>Women who are in same-sex couples and in the labor force tend to make far more money than similar women in heterosexual couples, while men in gay couples tend to make slightly less than their heterosexual counterparts.

>Can't tell if trolling, or retarded.

This is probably because heterosexual relationships are more traditional, so the man works and the woman stays at home. Just a thought.

I wonder why gay men make less though...
>>
>>69684382

I am bi but do not think I am any worse than your typical faggot. There's a misconception about bisexuals fucking anyone and anything and being sex addicts. I'm the least sex-driven out of all of my friends; straight or gay.
>>
>>69685706

> I wonder why gay men make less though...

Simple answer is that we don't need to make as much. Kids are expensive as fuck.

Maybe some discrimination going on, but the plain fact is gay men don't have the pressure to earn from having kids.
>>
>>69685511
no it's not because he talked about being evolutionary dead and evolution requires sex in case you weren't aware
also it's weird how 3 of the 4 things you mentioned involve women. Romance is so much more than gender, anon
>>
>>69682783
Something you need to know about Islam and gays.

Women are for breeding, men are for pleasure. There is an outward condemnation of men who are political about their homosexuality, but homosexuality is practiced among many men in the ME.
Islam isn't the answer to degeneracy.
>>
>>69685183
IQ is flawed. Using IQ as a proper argument for anything, is a mistake.
>>
>>69685656
so you'll let this slide?
>>69685283
>>
>>69685757

It's not a misconception. Bisexuals are trouble. Every gay man knows this. We can't compete with a vagine.
>>
I'm for it even without the anti-islam agenda. I think you all hate the LGBT community because it drags a huge amount of SJW cancer along with it. I hear you, SJWs are indeed cancer, but they're not necessarily synonymous with LGBTs.
>>
>>69685841
>IQ is flawed. Using IQ as a proper argument for anything, is a mistake.

HAHAHA THIS ARGUMENT ON POL OF ALL PLACES
>>
File: alex popcorn.png (211 KB, 307x311) Image search: [Google]
alex popcorn.png
211 KB, 307x311
>tfw only person on /pol/ who hates muslims because they're so violent and anti-gay/women/religious and ethnic minority rights and not just out of racism and only liberal who even talks about it
>>
>>69685790
So, you first cite an article about earnings as justification for homosexual relationships having proper footing, but once you realize that it's actually the other way around; you do a 360 and turn on your own "citation".

Interesting how that works.
>>
File: 1384049511077.jpg (569 KB, 1285x1808) Image search: [Google]
1384049511077.jpg
569 KB, 1285x1808
>>
>>69685971

I didn't cite any article on income, you fucking dumbshit.

But it's well known that lesbians make a bit more, gay men make a bit less.

That being said DISPOSABLE income is a different thing.
>>
>>69685868
you made an outlandish, historically inaccurate statement so people ignored you. There is no example of a society beginning to accept homosexuality and then suddenly falling. The Roman Empire at its height accepted homosexuality just as much as it did during its decline. It had literally nothing to do with it

The Roman Empire at its height was paganistic though and during its fall was Christian, so perhaps that played a part. It certainly is a much more historically accurate proposition than "homosexuality caused it"
>>
>>69686002

This is remarkably accurate.

Well, I don't hate lesbians all that much. They're good allies against the fucking trannies.
>>
>>69685828
Tell that to the dudes glued to the floor in Raqqa
>>
>>69685817
There is no purpose of sex, if it wren't to produce offspring. You can't just throw sex around, and be all willy-nilly about it. Mother Nature intended sex to be for procreation, not for pleasure.

I'm also not sure if you're genuinely trolling. The whole point of my post was to outline a life with a woman, in response to your post talking about life with a man. So, why is it weird that 3 of my 4 things mentioned a woman. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT.
>>
>>69685904
How is it funny? I don't see what you are so hysterical about. What I said in my post was true.
>>
>>69686176
>Mother Nature intended sex to be for procreation, not for pleasure.

That is straight up biology denial. Sex is primarily for pleasure and bonding. Probably 1 in 1000 times people have sex results in procreation.

You're as bad as the fucking flat earthers. Facts contradict your sense of morality, so you ignore them.
>>
>LGBT
>not ABCDEFG HIJK LMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Check your privilege
>>
>>69682783
Super kek!
>>
fuck it,
i'm pro mudslime. Bring them in, let the kill the degenerates, and define the meaning of oppression to these feminist cunts. When the shit storm is over we butcher them and move on.
>>
>>69686118
What happens when women are policed 24/7 and horny Arab men can't have sex with them?

https://youtu.be/dQBKNUg9fqA
>>
>>69686264
Just because most of the time, sex doesn't result in procreation, is not argument against what I said. How is it straight up "biology denial"?

The whole reason why women have clits, and men have nerve endings in their dick, is to make it so that sex is pleasurable, and humans seek it out. Thus, causing more procreation, and resulting in the furthering of the man race.

Read a biology book, anon.
>>
>>69686264
>Probably 1 in 1000 times people have sex results in procreation.

Thanks to birth control and other abnormalities not of natural origin.
>>
>>69686361
good luck with that considering the fact that Muslims outbreed whites 3 to 1. The only thing we can do to keep them out is maintain stringent borders. Once you let them in it's all over

Germany will be a cancer on Europe by 2025 at this rate
>>
>>69686325
>not QUILTBAG (Queer Undecided Intersexed Lesbian Trans Bisexual Asexual & Gay)
>>
File: KAZ_5547.jpg (164 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
KAZ_5547.jpg
164 KB, 1000x665
I support it because it creates a better social atmosphere. Tolerance towards gays is followed by more tolerance towards everyone. Conversely, LGBT persecution enables various subhumans to attack whoever "looks like a gay". Anyway, fag parades are better than military, ape-like, primative, gorilla, low IQ narrow forehead parades of aggressive untermensch.

Just look at these mongoloid faces unburdened by intelligence!
>>
>>69686022
My fault for not seeing the ID's. Other than that, what I said in my post was true. But, I don't see how disposable income comes into play.
>>
>>69686512
"Fag parades" allow gays to attack anyone that looks like a cisgender, privileged white male.
>>
>>69686118

>what is crushing of political dissenters by accusing them of sex crimes

Ever head of Julian Assange? Also look up the opposition in Malaysia, they're constantly accused of sodomy despite being married etc. It's a trick older than dirt.
>>
>>69686408

> sex is pleasurable
> therefore, the evolutionary purpose of that pleasure is for procreation
> other monkeys don't fuck all the time for group bonding

You are really, really fucking dumb.

> Just because most of the time, sex doesn't result in procreation, is not argument against what I said.

Yes, it is. There are animals where about all sex results in procreation. Why would humans waste energy on non procreative sex? Your theory doesn't work.

Sex is primarily about social bonding in primates like humans - chimps, bonobos.
>>
>>69686473
>Thank God the parasite kills you off before the cancer does

What a great future
>>
>>69686613
>being afraid of gays
Now that's a top cuck!
>>
>>69685872

Can't compete with a vagina but you can easily compete with a woman.
>>
The faggots got their right to be married here in America thanks to the nigger, I'm waiting for the next issue that they're going to throw a fit over
>>
>>69686623
Exactly
But Julian isn't going to be thrown out of a building because of the accusations
And if he does get caught, the claims and punishment only are credible because of people who have actually suffered them
>>
>>69686040
you are committing a logical fallacy by implying that accepting homosexuality caused the fall of empires. it is not the cause, only a symptom
>>
>>69686613

>"Fag parades" allow gays to attack anyone that looks like a cisgender, privileged white male.

And mosques do the same, but they've racked up a white death toll in the thousands compared to the negligible one as a direct result of gay authoritarianism.

LGBT bullshit is really a 2nd order issue to deal with once the Muslims and Blacks are gone.
>>
>>69686716

If my boyfriend wants to fuck a cunt, what am I supposed to do to compete with that? Bisexuals cannot be satisfied with one partner. Dating them is a mistake. And they usually have mental issues.
>>
>>69686264
lol you're denying the main purpose of sexuality? I thought the flat-earthers were nuts.
>>
>>69683186
This

>>69684919
How does it feel to be underage?
>>
File: ernie facepalm.jpg (92 KB, 1000x807) Image search: [Google]
ernie facepalm.jpg
92 KB, 1000x807
>>69686613
>implying gays aren't cis, white, or male
this has to be a troll
>>
>>69683677
No you fucking retard, homosexual or not, he fights the right fight, and we need him. Stop being so autistic.
>>
>>69682889
many gays hate trannys from what i gather. they think transtesticles basically make them look like a joke of a movement.
>>
>>69686868
how does it feel to not matter to the rest of humanity. nice ad hom, btw
>>
>>69686768
But both Rome and Greece accepted fags throughout both their rise and fall
Homosexuality being a taboo is an Judaic-Christian thing
>>
no. Because what LGBT want isn't 'rights'. They have those.

They want you to nurture, support, admire and love them. You..yourself. as an individual. Only level 5 and above, means you are not homophobic.

http://www.uas.alaska.edu/juneau/activities/safezone/docs/homophobia_scale.pdf
>>
>>69686864

> 99% of sex does not result in procreation and is not intended for procreation
> therefore, the primary purpose of sex in humans is procreation

See, this is why sex ed classes need a revamp.
>>
>>69686897
That's not a good reason. Just because a pedo is on our side doesn't exonerate him. Fags and child fuckers gtfo
>>
>>69686919

They are correct. I wish that message would get through to the jews and trannies who claim to speak for "us".
>>
>>69686757
assange was gonna be given to the USA by the cuck swedes and thrown into gitmo forever...
>>
>>69682783
They've already got rights.
>>
>>69686992
90% of the time I head to my room, I don't go to sleep. Therefore, sleep is not a necessary thing.
>>
>>69687020
What does pedophilia have to do with anything?
Not all fags are pedos
Just like not all priests are child fuckers
>>
>>69682783
The only good thing I can think about the Muslim immigration is that they'll throw all these smug faggots off of buildings, while the smart ones like Milo will flee to America, where we're all Christian, and thus will only call him a faggot.

I can't wait for... Who is that fucking faggot who Peter Hitchens debated, who kept mentioning dicks or whatever, and tried to act clever by being vulgar, and the crowd kept cheering?

Because that faggot, I can't wait for the Muslims to drag him out into the street, blubbering like the little bitch that he is, put his head on a block, and instead of cutting it off, smash his teeth out with a hammer, and then drown him in a bucket of water. Because that's the future he's fighting for. And when they drag Stephen Fry out after him, I hope they play a Nasheed version of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7ZrWOGIbIE
>>
I have no problem with gays but being "transgender" is a mental issue and shouldn't be encouraged
I hate pinkwashing though
>>
File: gay-4.jpg (379 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
gay-4.jpg
379 KB, 750x1000
>>69682783
My ex-girlfriend lives in the gay district of Toronto. It's honestly a pretty nice part of town. I never have to worry about her getting dragged away by some Chad. Crime is really low too. The food fucking sucks, which is weird, but it's not so bad.

Honestly, the only bad part is Pride Week, where for a whole fucking week the streets are lined with full-on nude men masturbating into the gutters. It's absolutely disgusting and I don't really care about gay marriage/muh degeneracy.
>>
>>69686992
Humans have this ability to ignore their biological programming, hence suicide, obesity, anorexia, etc.

Don't mistake our wrongly aimed complexity as intended biology, if anything the abuse of sexual pleasure where it becomes a focus in life is a form of psychological cancer eating away at us.
>>
>>69687049
I know
What I'm saying is that if there weren't actual people who raped women in Sweden and got arrested, accusing Assange wouldn't work for shit
The mudslimes in Raqqa may use homosexuality as an excuse to execute opponents, but time and time again they have to kill actual fags
>>
>>69687020
Oh please, as if a pedo who weren't ashamed of his fetishes would support a right winged government, when leftism is almost about to make pedophilia legal.
>>
>>69686980
what if i was raped in prison and turned into a rooster, i'm really afraid of gays as a rape victim!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niQIeyYk0Nw
>>
>>69687118
When you have cancer should you ingest a parasite? Why are you hoping the parasite will kill the cancer before it kills you?
>>
>>69687079

Nowhere did I say procreation isn't necessary.

But the primary purpose of your room is clearly not for sleeping. And the main reason people have sex is for fun, not for procreation.
>>
>>69687206
Exactly
I'm super ok with fags
But like Milo says, believing that transsexualism is anything more than mental sickness that needs to be treated is pure cognitive dissonance for believing in psychological enshrined gender roles
>>
>>69687102
It's called an example. Here, let me give you another one:
If a thief holds the same beliefs that I do, that doesn't mean he is now my friend.
In other words, just because there are right-leaning faggots doesn't mean that they're fine now.
>>
if you're "born with it", doesn't that make it genetic?

why hasn't the gay trait ever gone extinct? i dont' get it
>>
>>69687425
Are you denying evolution? These things don't show up for the hell of it.
>>
>>69687020
You realize the "all gays are pedos" was debunked decades ago right?
>>
>>69687358
No. I have a cancer that has welcomed a parasite. I hope that at least one shall perish before I die. If I could kill both, I would, and should the opportunity present itself, I will.

I may rest easy knowing that at least the initial transgressor will meet a hideous end, no matter what happens to me.
>>
File: 1455783582535.jpg (39 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
1455783582535.jpg
39 KB, 453x500
>tfw Iran treats trannies just as good as Thailand does.

In Islam, it's the homosexuals who are mentally ill and the trannies who are normal.
>>
>>69687612
It's like autism. It's an abnormality, but it's existence doesn't mean it should become a good thing.
>>
>>69687612
There will always be that one dude from generations ago who never came out of the closet
>>
>>69687642
>That projection
nowhere did I say gays are pedos. Your mind came up with that. Congrats.
>>
>>69687616

You're the one denying evolution if you think the VAST proportion of the time we fuck for fun has no purpose.
>>
>>69687118

I though Stephen Fry was against immigration?
>>
>>69687306
i think that if a real fag lived in mudslime land, he'd try super hard to hide his true nature. so i bet the majority of those executed are not actual fags, just random victims of a mad crowd of savages. as i said, "lgbt persecution enables subhumans to attack everyone who looks like a gay"...
>>
>>69687612
I think it's a mix. Some become gay because of hormones they're exposed to in the womb and other become gay because of events in their life that cause them to be gay. I think the whole "gay gene" thing is bullshit that was spread in order to advance gay rights.
>>
>>69687825
So we decide what direction evolution takes? You talk like the religious idiots on his board.
>>
>>69687612
Fags had to actually have a wife and children in the past or they'd be killed by the government
Today they don't have that issue, so expect the number of gays to suffer a drop in about 50 years
>>
>>69687943

We don't decide anything. There's no such thing as free will.
>>
>>69687751
>Just because a pedo is on our side doesn't exonerate him
>your mind came up with that
try again
>>
>>69687612
nah, there's literally no difference between formation of gayness and any other fetishes. a child sees something, a child touches himself, connection forms - boom, you got a gay/pedo/zoo/necrophile.
>>
>>69686844
>Bisexuals cannot be satisfied with one partner.
even gays are bigoted when it comes to us bi males.

I have never and would never cheat on a partner of either sex.
>>
>>69688017
hey, try reading the thread
>>69687503
>>
>>69686929
>use ad hominem against a gay guy who agrees with you
>someone calls you out on it
>"lol nice ad hominem"
>>
>>69688100
right because calling someone underage is a thought-provoking argument.
>>
>>69687918
I don't think we should make such big assumptions without knowing the truth. But I do also think that a big part of those killed aren't gay
>>
>>69683603
i share your thoughts hans. trannies and faggots are mentally disgusting but gay people are ok.
>>
>>69688072

how does that work?

I found all manner of fucked up shit looking for porn and had no interest in gay or bondage despite finding it pretty often.
>>
>>69682783
>the enemy of my enemy is my friend

kek
>>
>>69688181
And calling someone an "evolutionary dead end" sure is
>>
File: gay-muslim.jpg (171 KB, 950x646) Image search: [Google]
gay-muslim.jpg
171 KB, 950x646
>>69682783
good goy
>>
>>69688072
That's not what research shows though
Just sheltering someone from outside influences doesn't work for preventing the development of fetishes
>>
>>69683702
>implying that beta whites don't want to be exterminated
>>
>>69688315
Sure, can you debunk that? He literally supports the termination of his genetic lineage. For dummies like you, he is a dead end in the evolutionary tree.
>>
>>69688244
did you look for porn before 7 years of age? well, it happens in this half-conscious early childhood. for example i've had *my fetish* for as long as i can remember, since pre-school... but how did it form? can't remember because it happened at a half-conscious age.
>>
File: 1458505722124.png (553 KB, 1018x370) Image search: [Google]
1458505722124.png
553 KB, 1018x370
>>69685655
go back to tumblr fucking trannie
>>
kikes promote homosexuality and muslims immigration at the same time
>>
>>69683426
This shit gets worse everyday
>>
>>69688412
it's not outside influences, it can happen within the family, from watching TV, from playing games, even from dreams...
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 238x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 238x276
>>69688554
kek those stats
>>
>>69688488
And how is his life your business again?
He does whatever he wants and he doesn't hurt anyone's rights doing it
You don't have any obligations to procreate

And who knows? I've read that fags are one of the biggest contributors to sperm banks
>>
>>69688665
But it's actually not just that
Researchers do show that there's an actual genetic precedent for homosexuality
>>
>>69688719
>Moving the goalposts
do you keep a book on these tactics?

no degeneragy is allowed. each inch that is given starts a crack in the fiber of the nation. and leads to the splintered, angry, and brain dead nation we have today.
>>
File: gay_sm1.jpg (79 KB, 610x781) Image search: [Google]
gay_sm1.jpg
79 KB, 610x781
>>69688600
They also promote it in Israel at the same time to show how muslims suck
Jews are masterminds
>>
File: Celebrate-Pride-in-Israel.jpg (728 KB, 2700x1801) Image search: [Google]
Celebrate-Pride-in-Israel.jpg
728 KB, 2700x1801
>>
File: 1418208528292.jpg (3 MB, 3100x1855) Image search: [Google]
1418208528292.jpg
3 MB, 3100x1855
>>69682889
>homosexuals
>not mentally ill

kek
>>
File: palestine-homophobia-meme.jpg (83 KB, 800x537) Image search: [Google]
palestine-homophobia-meme.jpg
83 KB, 800x537
>>69688954
>>
>>69688883
I'm not denying that he might lead to the death of his lineage. But I can't see how that's a bad thing

Also, who determines what is degenerate ans what isn't? Is there some sort of guidebook? Just because some lads are fond of fucking other lads doesn't undermine the entire fabric of a nation
>>
>>69689231
It's not hard buddy. The evolutionary trend of humanity is a male fucking a female for children, and staying together to raise them. That's how it's worked for us, and no amount of 'muh rights' will change that. You do so at your peril.
>>
>>69689418
Exactly. Gays are assuming the risk of killing off their lineage. If they don't care for that, it doesn't matter. But if they do, there's always artificial insemination
>>
>>69689172
Gay men will lead the anti-mudslime death squads in the future. Imagine a battallion of white and proud gay commandos in their rainbow uniforms, putting all brown savages against the wall. The Gay Federation will avenge the deaths of their anal brothers killed by the subhuman muzzies. If you don't feel anal pain, join our esquadron today! Gay Fascism will prevail!
>>
>>69683133
it's not your fault.
Its polyethylene terephthalate do more trans and gay child...
>>
>>69689777
after kill those muds go back to the gas chamber and gas yourself
>>69689231
>IF I SAY I'M A DOG I'M A DOG!, SCIENCE DOESN'T MATTER, BIOLOGY DOESN'T MATTER
faggots live in a fantasy dream land, it's obviously a mental ill
>>
>>69689418
And if a gay man uses a surrogate to produce offspring and raises them with his boyfriend how is it any different?
>>
>>69689616
That's not an answer. There is also a social structure to a human family, which influences the structure of a nation. Fucking over the basic family unit overturns the ruling structure we have.

>artificial insemination
that is not a natural method of reproduction. sure it'll work, but the children do not have the correct authority and maternal figures they need on their life. Also, that fucks with the simple mind of a kid.
>>
>>69689932
right here
>>69689937
>>
>>69682783
Islam>lgbt
>>
>>69689937
>but the children do not have the correct authority and maternal figures they need on their life
But they're still passing on their lineage right? So they're not an evolutionary dead-end then right?
>Also, that fucks with the simple mind of a kid.
So does being raised by a single parent. But as long as the child is raised in a loving home they will adapt. There are far more children of gay parents who support gay rights than the conservative meme that children of gays end up fucked up and hate their parents.
>>
>>69689937
It's not hard to tell there is something different and wrong about homosexuality.

>>69688554
>>69689158
>>
>>69690066
now you're quoting those bullshit images like >>69689158
that quote outdated completely discredited sources. Gays do not in fact live 20 years shorter than straights. That quote referenced a study of gay men during the height of the AIDS crisis. Nowadays you can be diagnosed with HIV and not suffer a single year shorter life expectancy in the Western world
>>
>>69689777
That's already happening in Israel
>>
>>69690063
They are not passing it naturally, fuckwad.

Also, that projection on raising kids. Obviously single parenting is not right. That is just the result of the previous step of degeneracy your type allowed, eg., divorce.
>>
>>69688954
Stupidi question of the day: Are they promoting massive immigration of non-jews homos and pervs to Israel, or are they just in for the shekels and sympathy?

I'm sure everyone here knows how Israelis whore their women for propaganda? "Hot IDF girls." That has sunken pretty well on american patriotart wankers. It shows on weapons forums e.g. AR15.com.

Jews have been using the same method of whoring their women for centuries and millenias. Jews have been using Mata Hari -style sex spies and extortion for ages. A lot of the first porn stars were jewish women, helping to get the ball rolling. etc. etc.
>>
>>69689777
Just imagine. Hundreds of thousands of men marching withs fabulously designed uniforms, with awfully colorful guns and shooting every mudslime in sight, all while a special brigade terribly gay songs at absurdly high volumes
>>
>>69690196
So you're agreeing that I was right. They still have a disproportionate amount of sexual diseases compared to the rest of the hetero population
>>
>>69689231

Look, we always have and always will have the fags among us, and we've historically let them be if they keep their faggotry behind closed doors. What do you think a 'confirmed bachelor' was back in the day? It's a polite way of saying he takes it in the ass, but he's otherwise fine upstanding gentleman. Not like these faggots these days who are nothing but a gaping anus that loudly proclaims how great cock is day in and out. That's the true degeneracy that needs to be purged, not homosexuality in general.
>>
>>69689937
>There is also a social structure to a human family, which influences the structure of a nation. Fucking over the basic family unit overturns the ruling structure we have.
And one more thing: choosing not to procreate in no way is "fucking over the basic family unit overturning the ruling structure we have." Choosing not to procreate in fact lessens the burden on social systems and the rest of society. Having a child immediately increases your environmental footprint exponentially. It is the single most disastrous thing you can do to the environment so it shouldn't immediately be a negative that someone chooses not to procreate
>>
>>69690196
>outdated completely discredited sources

Give some sources that refute them, then.
>>
>>69689914
But those are trannies. Gays don't claim to be women. Most are proud to be men
>>
>>69690379
You did not understand anything I said. Try harder.
>>
>>69690249
They're trying to show Israel as the only metropolitan and progressive Arab country so people would get distracted with the Palestine issue, the gay tourism happens only in Tel Aviv
>>
>>69690235
>They are not passing it naturally, fuckwad.
who cares? You said they were an evolutionary dead-end you didn't say this means they have to do it naturally. It isn't natural to develop penicillin, but we did it and in the process saved millions.

>Also, that projection on raising kids
you project on kids when you take them to church too. Everything a parent does is projecting on kids. You just take exception ot this specifically because you have a personal distaste for it.
>>
>>69682783
I support LGB rights in the sense that we need to recognise that this is a serious mental illness that often leads to dangerous sexual acts, drug use and suicide. We should not be attacking them but helping them get back on track to being normal, productive members of our society.
As for transsexuals there's no such thing. You can't change your gender it's impossible, Michael Jackson was still a nigger even if he bleached his skin and Bruce Jenner is still a man even if he cut off his penis.
>>
>>69690317
>that would happen
the Muslims are the ones slitting their enemies' throats. the faggots are soft and bitchy, whining about muh oppreshun
>>
>>69689937
This.

Or we could just defy all of human tradition and history because it's the current year and we might hurt gay people's feelings by acknowledging that their deviancy is degenerate and harmful
>>
>>69690413
http://www.politifact.com/virginia/statements/2012/jun/07/bob-marshall/bob-marshall-says-homosexual-behavior-cuts-life-ex/
>>
>>69690357
I agree. The problem aren't gays. It's people pushing homosexuality as an ideal. And most gays have the same issues with fags
>>
>>69682783

I dont have a problem with LGBs If theres consent and its legal anything goes imho

Some T's are ok too but does gender have to do with sexuality.
>>
File: 2gays.png (319 KB, 954x599) Image search: [Google]
2gays.png
319 KB, 954x599
homos should be burned
so sayeth the good book
>>
File: 1459178636825.gif (2 MB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
1459178636825.gif
2 MB, 400x385
>>69690379
>environmental footprint
gas urself you hippie faggot, jewsus christ!
>>
File: 1431565253705.png (14 KB, 333x293) Image search: [Google]
1431565253705.png
14 KB, 333x293
>>69690575
>politifact
>>
>>69690511
So what? Part of evolution is raising the kids. You're clearly not thinking hard about this

> implying that I'm religious.
you have a predisposition towards projection
>>
>>69690352
yes, people who have anal sex tend to have more STDs, and gays tend to have more anal sex. Gays who practice safe sex do not have a higher rate of STDs. It's all about personal practices.
>>69690413
The people who produced the report that conservative groups quote regarding this life expectancy shortening heard that their study was being used and immediately repudiated it.
http://ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/30/6/1499.full
> In our paper, we demonstrated that in a major Canadian centre, life expectancy at age 20 years for gay and bisexual men is 8 to 21 years less than for all men. If the same pattern of mortality continued, we estimated that nearly half of gay and bisexual men currently aged 20 years would not reach their 65th birthday. Under even the most liberal assumptions, gay and bisexual men in this urban centre were experiencing a life expectancy similar to that experienced by men in Canada in the year 1871. In contrast, if we were to repeat this analysis today the life expectancy of gay and bisexual men would be greatly improved. Deaths from HIV infection have declined dramatically in this population since 1996. As we have previously reported there has been a threefold decrease in mortality in Vancouver as well as in other parts of British Columbia
>>
File: Are these retards serious.jpg (23 KB, 381x390) Image search: [Google]
Are these retards serious.jpg
23 KB, 381x390
"Of two evils, choose neither." - G.K. Chesterton
>>
>>69690450
>You did not understand anything I said.
Right back at you
>>
>>69690781
Remind me, what is the evolutionary purpose of sticking your meat up someone's shitter?
>>
>>69683028
Mahmoud pls
>>
>>69690317
>Just imagine. Hundreds of thousands of men marching withs fabulously designed uniforms, with awfully colorful guns and shooting every mudslime in sight, all while a special brigade terribly gay songs at absurdly high volumes

Change mudslime to Russian and you've just described the Waffen SS. Lili Marlene is a gay song btw.
>>
>>69690858

What's the purpose of having your dick sucked?
>>
>>69690760
> Part of evolution is raising the kids.
And that can extend to gays raising adopted kids or raising surrogate kids as their own.
>>implying that I'm religious
I'm not implying that. I'm just saying that everything a parent exposes to their child is projecting on them. It's strange to only single out homosexual parents.
>>
File: 1455104305585.jpg (724 KB, 1500x4255) Image search: [Google]
1455104305585.jpg
724 KB, 1500x4255
>>69690737
inb4 >m-muh politikike is an unbiased source
>>
>>69689937
That's not what research shows though. Gay-parent-raised children mostly have the same issues as straight-parent-raised children
>>
File: 1428295313232.jpg (44 KB, 293x399) Image search: [Google]
1428295313232.jpg
44 KB, 293x399
>>69690737
>Give sources that refute them then
>YOUR SOURCE ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH
>>
>>69690802
"If I had to choose the lesser evil, I'd rather not choose at all." - Geralt of Rivia
>>
>>69684750
Ebin meme
>>
>>69682783
do, and use it a lot.

'It's not the xenophobia or Islamaphobia within Europe I am worried about, it's the homophoboa and female subjugation that is legislature in many Muslim countries'
>>
>>69690858
The same as wives getting their tubes tied and still continuing to have sex or men getting vasectomies. I never said being gay was evolutionary beneficial I don't know why you're trying to imply I did
>>
File: Liberal Book.jpg (26 KB, 368x475) Image search: [Google]
Liberal Book.jpg
26 KB, 368x475
>>69682783
but tons of these modern "muslims" are bi-gendered poly-queer demi-kin individuals of colour
>>
>>69690980
>>69691004

Works like a Swiss clock.
>>
>>69691005

>Quoting your gay-ass quote thief 'Gerald' over a serious author/philosopher
>>
>>69690902
We all know that Nazis were closeted gays tbf
Who the fuck would hire Boss to make your uniforms?
>>
There's two ways you can interpret the world.

One, there is a God and you have to follow all his rules to be forever happy after you die. It's pretty simple here, pick your denomination and follow the rules to a T.

Two, we are just like every other living being on this planet, except we have the sheer luck of ending up with better intelligence. The rules are also simple here, except not as obvious. Just because we have better intelligence doesn't mean we usurp all the natural laws that got us here. You need to follow these natural laws in order to continue to be the dominant life-form, or we will collectively face extinction.
>>
>>69690781
Their refutation only proves that faggots are more propense to have dangerous STDs.
The advancements on AIDS treatment doesn't change that.
>>
>>69691198
If you think extinction is a good thing then fine, we can kill you. But some of us take pride in continuing the human race, and we'd like to keep that thing going.
>>
>>69691345
so fuck your feelings, if you don't like how it's done you can kill youself or die in some third world backwards ass country
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>69682783
Personally I don't give a shit if gay people, Trannies, or attack helicopters get married but I can understand the argument against it. Marriage is a religious institution and you should be able to pull the "gay card" in order to get people to do what you want. Some people are bible thumping Christians who believe that being gay is a sin and for all we know they could be right. This country was founded on religious freedom and the fact that the government has dipped it's greasy Cheeto fingers into a religious institution is awfuly sketchy and is most likely s sheckle grabbing scheme. Can the government just gtfo of my religion's practices and worry about something else?

If you don't adhere to the club's rules You're not entitled to it's benefits.
>>
>>69691198
>or we will collectively face extinction.
homosexuality has never been more accepted on earth and we have never been further from extinction
>>69691305
Their refutation proves that gays do not face lower life expectancy. And AIDS treatments absolutely change that. The only argument that supported the "gays live shorter lifespans" bullshit was due to the AIDS epidemic, now that this is untrue in the Western world their insistence that being gay means dying younger is factually inaccurate. That makes your bullshit outdated meme poster factually inaccurate as well
>>
>>69691446
>Marriage is a religious institution
Then the government shouldn't have gotten involved in it. When it did then it opened the door to homosexual marriage.
>>
>>69691345
>>69691198
But gays are only 5 percent of all people
Even if all gays decide to never make any sperm bank dontaions and never have any children, that'd be almost insignificant in all apects of population growth
>>
>>69691198
I can be on board with the second.
The first is inherently authoritarian in nature, which requires some degree of cohesion for the nature of the authority.
This is also a degree of nepotism, which you probably shouldn't tell people you're in favor of.
>>
>>69691546
That's exactly the point I'm making.
>>
>>69682783
I don't give a damn what people do. They can fuck whatever they w ant. Not my business.

What IS my business is people who think that we should encourage our children to follow whatever tendency you have because it's totally normal guys trust us!

like, there is literally nothing wrong with raising your kid to be straight. There's a fucking reason men and women have different parts.
>>
>>69691599
But it has become a social institution as well
At least over here, fags who can't marry aren't able for, for example, share health insurance. So neither their partners or their adopted children are able to have the benefits
>>
>>69686176
>There is no purpose of sex, if it wren't to produce offspring.

False. The role of sex in forming social bonds is well understood and demonstrably present in numerous species, most notably in great ape species (of which homo sapiens is one) but also other mammals, for example dolphins. Said activity includes MM and FF pairings as well as MF, so it's utterly ridiculous to claim that the purpose is solely reproductive.
>>
>>69691490
You're looking at only one side of the problem.
Goodbye, I have more things to do than argue with the mentally ill who justifies his degenerate behavior.
>>
>>69692106
Well, at least mention the other side of the problem before running off from the discussion
Also, just calling someone a fag to discredit them is pretty childish
>>
>>69687612
> why hasn't the gay trait ever gone extinct? i dont' get it

Probably because you don't understand genetics?
>>
>>69682783
I support LGB but not the T, T is bullshit and will never be.
>>
>>69692106
>hurr durr I'm leaving the conversation because I just can't even
coward
>>
>>69682783
No its because youre gay.
>>
>>69692004
He never said the sole purpose of sex is reproduction, only that the most essential purpose of sex is reproduction. The other benefits are secondary, and can only exist because of reproductive sex.
>>
>>69692354
>Hurr durr, I'm the sorta person who starts his sentences with hurr durr and then can't understand why people don't like talking to me
>>
>>69692418

Ah, I misread.
>>
File: 1448777113421.jpg (210 KB, 757x960) Image search: [Google]
1448777113421.jpg
210 KB, 757x960
It seems like gay people have nothing more to gain from being associated with the left.

The new generation of right wing thinkers don't seem to give much of a shit about homosexuals at all. The only reason anyone under 30 or so doesn't like gay people is because of association with political beliefs and the culture of forcing acceptance through shoehorning, harassment,AA,etc. They've won their cultural battle, at least in the west, and nobody young really cares to change that. At this point 'homophobia' is becoming a left wing myth to keep gay people loyal to the left.

If gay people just dropped of the radar politically, or became equally right/left, their own quality of life would probably improve at this point. I think that's why we're seeing people like Milo, and openly gay people on /pol/. And the left is shocked and appalled. It's kind of disgusting hearing people describe Milo as a 'self-hating gay' just because he's alt-right.

If I were gay I'd hate to be associated with trannies, or any of the identity politics bullshit.
>>
>>69692537
yes because every sentence I have used has started with hurr durr
>>
Fuck LGBT rights. We were better people when our friends still shit on us, and would occasionally get our asses kicked in alley ways.
>>
>>69692537
>hurr durr I can't contest the argument so I'm just going to ridicule the way he answered by saying that no one likes him
>>
>>69692630
I'm pissed that the religious right drove me away from rightwing ideas for most of my life.
>>
File: Ce70SURWIAIWkPY.jpg (53 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Ce70SURWIAIWkPY.jpg
53 KB, 1024x576
>>69692630
Milo is just another kike though
I don't know what his motives are yet, maybe he's bipolar
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.