[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are women inherently less logical than men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 456x810
Are women inherently less logical than men?
>>
Women are inferior to men in everything.
>>
motherly instinct emotional vampires
>LOOK AT THE POOR NIGLETS
>WE HAVE TO GIVE FREE SHIT TO EVERYONE
>>
>>69677548
everything?
>>
As a whole, yes.
>>
>>69678144
they're not inferior in giving away man's labor to niggers.
>>
>>69678144
They're good at destroying civilisation.
>>
>>69678261
so are mad irish people to be fair
>>
File: fedora HD.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
fedora HD.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>69676766
>Are women inherently less logical than men?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 550x550
>>69678336
>canadian
>>
>>69678329
kek

>>69678336
it's a fact, leaf
>>
>>69676766
I don't think it's learned so yes
>>
>>69676766
Yes, it's never been a secret. It's only been recently that you people have been discouraged from accepting reality
>>
At its core, women are worse at abstract thought.

The evolutionary reason behind that is the idea that women can never detach themselves from reality - they always have to worry about their kids, keeping them fed and so on.

Men on the other hand, fullfill their evolutionary purpose the moment when they cum. After that they are left with a world that no longer really needs them, therefore they can allow themselves to indulge in thought that is not related to particularities of day to day life.

I wouldn't say that is an advantage, more like a trade-off.
>>
>>69676766
From my viewpoint, I'd say that men are more logical.

If I were female, I'd probably perceive males as being less logical.

This is what it comes down to: what exactly is logical?
>>
>>69678336
Rachel Notely

That is all
>>
>>69679822
damn......
>>
>>69679822

> exactly is logical

Something that is held to objective standards to validity.

Because feelings are so subjective and because women are far more emotional, it could be implied that they are less logical.
>>
>>69676766
Da. Wake up
>>
>>69678336
Even Gender Studies will admit this. Get out, leftist
>>
File: image.jpg (353 KB, 1334x694) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
353 KB, 1334x694
Duh

That is why they want an assertive, strong, decisive man. They are meant to support dominant good men and men are supposed to be men not beta cucks
>>
>>69680011

That study on its own is irrelevant in the context you are trying to shoehorn it in.

What you need is a study that links neocortical neurons with measurable differences in "intelligence", if you can even define it.

Men are better at abstraction i.e. mathematics, logic, spacial problems and etc.

Women are better at real world shit i.e. manipulating/interacting with people,acquiring shit they want with the least amount of effort, etc.

Evolution favoured different traits in men and women because men and women serve different biological purposes.
>>
They dont need logic to survive. Being cute, social and caring of are their advantages.
>>
>>69679822
Dude, my female psychology/sociology teacher who believed in the damn wage gap said women are more emotional and men are more logical. It's just the way we're built
>>
File: 1459581948649.jpg (955 KB, 1080x1644) Image search: [Google]
1459581948649.jpg
955 KB, 1080x1644
>>69676766
Also, emotional and retarded.
>>
Comparing women to men is like comparing men to oranges. I mean there's something very wrong if we're even making the comparison, right?
A healthy society would have no interest in doing that.

eg. It does not matter if a woman could be as good at being a soldier as a man. She should be making white children with her womb, not getting bits of IED blown into it.
>>
>>69676766
No, women are just like us. EQUALITY
>>69678144
The only thing they're better at is getting fucked.
>>
>>69680558
>The only thing they're better at is getting fucked.

Is that why lesbian couples have less sex than straight couples and gay couples have more sex than straight couples?
>>
>>69680234
Do you even know what the neocortex does?
>>
>>69678144
yes, as traps and other degenerates have shown, men are even better at being women than women are
>>
>>69680623
Yes, because women aren't as at FUCKING, but are good at BEING fucked. Can you read, britbong?
>>
>>69680644

Nope, but according to your study elephants have more neurons than chimpanzees so I seriously hope that you are not about to link it with intelligence and problem solving, since chimpanzees are clearly better at that than elephants.
>>
>>69676766
Yeah. Women are closer to God and God isn't logical.
>inb4 I hate women
Go fucking fap to some traps, you worthless coward faggots.
>>
>>69680728

If they were good at being fucked, wouldn't the straight couples be having more sex than gay couples?
>>
>>69680684
No equality does exist after all.
>>
File: defense.jpg (102 KB, 600x1082) Image search: [Google]
defense.jpg
102 KB, 600x1082
>>69676766
yes. you tell by just looking at them
>>
>>69680739
It is involved in higher functions such as sensory perception, generation of motor commands, spatial reasoning, conscious thought, and in humans, language
>>
The mean IQs of men and women are the same.

The standard deviation in the IQs of men is greater than in the IQs of women.

So there are more men at both ends of the spectrum.

Feel free to point out the problems of using IQ scores as a measure of, well, anything.
>>
>>69676766
Yes. Women are practically inferior to men in almost everything.

However; women play an extremely important role in society and lefties have managed to fuck that over. Women are like artifacts, expensive treasures. They are hard to get, but when you get one, they give you so much back.

When the contemporary woman is a slut, fucks everyone and acts like a degenerate, why would I want someone like that? I get physically attracted to a lot of slutty women, but when it comes to mental attraction and making offspring 99% of women make me want to vomit. The simple truth is this - men are responsible for bringing the food on the table, and women are responsible for keeping it there. Men provide, women preserve and make it prosper. Men teach logic, survival and gathering resources, women teach being sensible, having emotions and kindness. This balance between logic and emotions is crucial for humans. Single father-raised kids are usually smart but also cold and cruel. Single mother-raised kids are irrational and violent.

Society worked for thousands of years with these traditional values, and that is something you do NOT want to mess with.
>>
>>69680861

So why do elephants have a larger neocortex than chimpanzees?
>>
>>69680746
>Women are closer to God
Yeah, which is why God made man first

>>69680771
I want a citation for both of those "statistics" actually
>>
File: 1453924462336.jpg (80 KB, 650x616) Image search: [Google]
1453924462336.jpg
80 KB, 650x616
>>69676766

More emotionally driven. Some feminists even use it as an argument in the theory of the "care". Saying that women are better in jobs requiring a high level of empathy.

That being said, you don't achieve great things with empathy and emotions. You need cold rational thinking.
>>
>>69680951

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian_bed_death
>>
>>69680823
fucking lmao, tell me this isn't real.
>>
>>69680901
>Women are practically inferior to men in almost everything.
Except in soccer. When men play soccer they always fall like bitches, but the women play without all the acting and falling to the ground.
>>
File: .... well fuck.jpg (72 KB, 634x542) Image search: [Google]
.... well fuck.jpg
72 KB, 634x542
>>69680823
>>69681002

goddammit.
>>
>>69680905
A) size itself isn't the only determinant, the connections between and speed of firing matters
B) elephants are damn intelligent animals. Do you live under a rock?
>>
>>69681063
>fat
>problem glasses
>dyed hair
Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>69680984
Even though it's been dismissed by many, I'll be naïve and say, OK! You've shown me and I believe that 100%! Show me proof of your faggots claim then
>>
>>69681130

>size itself isn't the only determinant

So how the fuck does the pic in >>69680011
hold any merit if you just admitted that the size is not a conclusive indicator of intelligence.

>elephants are damn intelligent animals

And yet you never see elephants learning sign language.
>>
Men get 'man-flu' and stay at home. Women buy a pack of tissues and get on with it.

Men die on average a few years before women, because they're quitters.

Men are prissy and won't take low-paid work, preferring to be on welfare. Women take the work and get on with it.

Men think their testes will combust if they close their legs. Women are more grounded in reality.
>>
>>69681268
top pasta
>>
>>69680984

Last week I banged a girl who called herself a "lesbian". Once we were done, she asked me for advices and tricks she could use on "how to fuck a woman". Hell, one could think that lesbians are, at least, good at fucking other women but apparently not...
>>
>>69676766
No
>>
>>69680954
You want to live in a society full of ppl like Breivik?Some situation requires rational thinking others not.Adaptation,and balance.
>>
>>69681363
It's true, though. All of it.
>>
>>69681264
>only
Can you fucking read you slimey limey? Men's neurons also fire more. Size does matter, but cows have huge brains. It isn't one factor, it's many.

And you're right. Elephants just won't use their damn fingers, the idiots. Except you're wrong http://voices.nationalgeographic.com/2013/04/24/elephants-communicate-in-sophisticated-sign-language-researchers-say/
>>
>>69681434
Okay, I'll bite
What are the benefits of hiring a woman over a man?
>>
>>69681258
>it's been dismissed by many
So has the notion that the world is round, this means nothing in a scientific study where subjects voluntarily reported on their sexual history. The fact that some people have more sex than others or disagree on the suggested reasoning behind the factual data does not diminish the study at all.

Unless you can quote a scientific study that implies the first one was flawed or untrue, you are bound by logic and reason to accept it even though some non-scientific lesbian groups have denied its truth.
>>
Men be jelly because they (mostly) can't have multiple orgasms.

>men get all tired after cumming once
>then get upset when you continue without them
>>
File: Screenshot_20160402-084914.png (452 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160402-084914.png
452 KB, 1440x2560
>>69681268
Women have more white blood cells. B8 harder.
>>
>>69681513
Depends on the woman and man, innit? If the woman's better at the job then you should hire her.

I got hired at my current company 4 years ago, and we've turned down hundreds of applicants (95% male) since then, because they just weren't good enough.
>>
>>69681729
>ID: HO
Get out whore
>>
>>69681647
Ah - so it's not male psychological inferiority, it's male genetic inferiority, so they're inherently prone to taking more sick days than women. Gotcha.
>>
>>69681770
NO U
>>
>>69681729
I'm talking equal degrees and work experience
Would anyone put up with women if not for fucking them? Fuck no
You'd think they are better at cooking and sorting, right? But beat them even at that while sorting and anything that could use their higher attention to detail can be automated
Maybe Europe wouldn't have been in such deep shit if you never got voting rights
>>
>>69681476
>Men's neurons also fire more

Where does it say that? It just says that men have more neurons and more synapses per neuron.

I hope you are not trying to assume that more synapses = more activity, if anything it just shows that men are capable of more varied activity.

> It isn't one factor, it's many.

Exactly and you are focusing on small subset of properties of a brain.

>>69681476

I'm not saying elephants are not intelligent, I'm just contending that they are not almost 2 times more intelligent based on the neuron count. Which you already confirmed to be a pointless indicator.

What about considering a less autism driven view and accept the possibility that is more the case of trade-offs instead of superiority in every case.

>http://www.webmd.com/balance/features/how-male-female-brains-differ?page=2

>Disparities in how certain brain substances are distributed may be more revealing. Notably, male brains contain about 6.5 times more gray matter -- sometimes called 'thinking matter" -- than women. Female brains have more than 9.5 times as much white matter, the stuff that connects various parts of the brain, than male brains. That's not all. "The frontal area of the cortex and the temporal area of the cortex are more precisely organized in women, and are bigger in volume," Geary tells WebMD. This difference in form may explain a lasting functional advantage that females seem to have over males: dominant language skills.
>>
>>69681782
Men don't take more time off or work less hours, women do and that's why they on average get paid less.
>>
>>69681579
Go to the Wikipedia page, reference number 10. It won't let me link it here
>>
>>69681782
Actually, men work more hours than women do. And it's sexual dimorphism. Why are British people so stupid?
>>
>>69681939
Then give them some exercises in the interview and take whichever one handles them better. If they're the same, then hire both, neither, or flip a coin.

Our best PM was a woman.
>>
>>69682087

I don't know about stupid, I just enjoy arguing for either side and you seem to provide me with posts that are very easy to attack.
>>
>>69682087
>>69681982
Ah, so men are less efficient, in addition to more prone to sickness?
>>
>>69681994
It's a dead link. It was referenced 1 time in the article and since I can't access it I have to assume it's not reliable.
>>
>>69681268
i know its bait but ima answer it anyways.

>Men die on average a few years before women, because they're quitters.
Its because men lead more stressful lives. Women are generally taken care of to a greater extent than men are. if a man is seen as a burden to society then he is belittled, if a woman finds herself in the same place she has all sorts of programs dedicated to help "strong independent" woman like her as well as beta faggots who are so desperate for pussy they will pay out of pocket to support her at the chance of a lasting relationship or sex.
>Men are prissy and won't take low-paid work, preferring to be on welfare. Women take the work and get on with it.
This is related to the reasons in the last point. When men are at the bottom of the social order they find it much harder to gain respect and their perceived value to society is at an all time low. When men are in such a depressive state its hard to see the benifits of working 40 hours a week and being hated by everyone over doing w/e u want and being supported by the state.
>>
>>69682196
>things that don't make sense and have no factual data to support them
>>
>>69681391

Did I say that there is no use for it? I'm just pointing that there is a difference and that, maybe, women aren't the best when it comes to politics.
>>
>>69681268
>Men get 'man-flu' and stay at home. Women buy a pack of tissues and get on with it.
Bullshit. Rarely do I, or anyone I know (left or right), see women pull the same absurd hours men do and risk their health as much as men do.
>Men die on average a few years before women, because they're quitters.
Is this including the fact that men take on higher risk jobs (including an overwhelming proportion of military service)? If you're talking about the 4-year on average difference, maybe if you spent your life working for what you want instead of relying on the opposite gender to wipe your ass because you won't fuck them, you'd be losing hair and dying early too.
>Men are prissy and won't take low-paid work, preferring to be on welfare. Women take the work and get on with it.
More bullshit. Men take on low-paid work just as much, but they don't settle. Women get cushy and can't be fucked trying to achieve more because that implies there might be sacrifice.
>Men think their testes will combust if they close their legs. Women are more grounded in reality.
"Women think wearing overly tight bras will make their tits explode." It's an issue of comfort you fuckwit, if you asked any guy on a subway to scooch over not a single one wouldn't shut their legs tighter than guantanamo in order to lick a woman's ass.

Nice bait, 9/10. Go back to your caliphate.
>>
>>69681977
Depends on which scientist you listen to to define synapses. And you act as though synapses have nothing to do with brain function.

You're exactly saying elephants aren't intelligent
>well if they're soooo intelligent then why (...)

This is supposed to be a damn discussion of whether or not men are more logical than women. You've proven it. Thanks
>>
>>69681268
>the overweight briton landwhale angrily shitposts from cluttered box apartment in trollywolly land
>has a disgusting, angry, cunt accent
>posts this bullshit
Is it bait? Who knows?
>>
>>69682196
>less efficient
On what grounds? First your bitching was that men don't work enough and now it's that they work too much?
>>
>>69681268
>Guaranteed replies
>>
>>69682277
>beta faggots who are so desperate for pussy they will pay out of pocket to support her at the chance of a lasting relationship or sex
Maybe I should try taking advantage of this, actually. A fool and his money are soon parted.

>>69682512
>trollywolly land
I keked. The rest of your post gave me a right good giggle too.

>>69682524
You say men work more hours. If they're doing the same work as women, then they must be less efficient about it.
>>
>>69682427

How do you respond to >>http://www.webmd.com/balance/features/how-male-female-brains-differ?page=2 ?

It plays into the idea that intelligence in different environments depends on different attributes of the brain.

>well if they're soooo intelligent then why

The point I was making with comparing them to chimpanzees is that the article implies that almost twice as much neurons correlates strongly with intelligence and yet elephants and chimpanzees are not that far apart in terms of intelligence.

>but there's more factors that influence intelligence

Exactly, that is why the picture you posted is retarded.

> You've proven it.

How so? Are you implying that I'm a woman? Do I have to post a picture of my dick?

Or are you just mad and have to resort to ad hominem in order to feel like you've won the argument?
>>
>>69682664
>You say men work more hours. If they're doing the same work as women, then they must be less efficient about it.
This is apples to oranges. You said men take more time off. Men overall work more than women. They also do higher level work than women
>>
>>69682612
Let's add poor impulse control to the list of mens' shortcomings.
>>
>>69682664
Men work more hours because they focus on careerism and merit, you dumb shit. They work the same amount on a per hour basis but work more hours weekly.

The quality of your bait is quickly decreasing. I thought you were pretending to be misinformed but you're pretending to be unable to understand basic conversational concepts.
>>
>>69682664
Gave you a roight good chuckle, innit, madame?
>>
>>69682777
>poor impulse control
>not women going on shopping sprees and compulsively spending their husband's money
I'm mad that you took those God quads.
>>
>>69680746
>The Great Architect of the universe
>Isn't logical
>>
>>69676766
yes, because they have lower average IQ than men.
also they're raised as spoiled little brats so they never had to learn anything. They never learnt to be empathic or loyal because modern men are desperate pussies who can be manipulated into anything and everything.
Why learn to be a decent being when you can just use and abuse people?
Well, maybe because of morals and virtues, but 99.9% of them lack those too.
>>
>>69681513
You can pay them less and make the work longer hours.

You can guilt trip all your New Male competitors into hiring them for the sake of social justice and put the burden on them.

You can laugh at momma's boys who think women are saints but are afraid to talk to women other than their mothers. (Because the slightest criticism from a woman makes them feel worthless.)
>>
>>69679810

There's a saying that goes something like: Women vote on what they have control over men vote on what they don't.

Makes sense.
>>
>>69682124
>muh anecdotal evidence

Thanks for proving everyone in this thread right
>>
>>69676766
Yes.
>>
>>69683411
Men have higher physical strength as a rule.

Please point to some exceptions as if that disproves that rule.

Men are more emotionally stable than women as a rule.

Try debating in the mean streets with a bunch of women vs a bunch of men. Take a little time to practice your technique. Watching the House of Commons should be a good start.

Watch how quickly women fold unless they have males to protect them.

Come back to 4chan and lie about how equal or superior women are.

Who begs who for equal treatment?

Women beg men usually. Whomever begs is the inferior one.
>>
>>69682963
You're alright, you know.
>>
>>69683631
I bet you're a master debater.
>>
>>69682695
I respond to it with saying hypotheses mean shit to nothing if they're only thought about. I hypothesize that we could get to mars if we do three somersaults while yelling "cheese pizza is perfect," and while it's a nice thought, what's there to suggest it has a logical backing?

No, I'm not implying you have a vagina, cunt. I'm saying in your post you showed
>men have 6.5 times the gray matter of women, sometimes called "thinking matter"
Don't be stupid
>>
>>69680823
Poland minister of defense looks like someone who's hobby is to be serial killer.
>>
>>69677548
That's wrong but they are made for different tasks in society (popping out children, looking and smelling nice, and uhm... I think that's it).
However the things that they are designed for they do better than men.
>>
>>69683794
No they are objective inferior at everything.

Men are better cooks, men are better fashion designers, men are better home decorators, men are better at tasks pertaining to men and tasks pertaining to women.
>>
>>69683918
They suck at childbirth and they smell horrible (to men).
>>
File: Schopenhauer.jpg (34 KB, 198x282) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer.jpg
34 KB, 198x282
A as an answer: a voice from a non degenerate Germany, a past long, long gone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2idjhewTMI

We need more Schopenhauer memes on /pol/!
>>
>>69683721
Hardly a master but after browsing debate and trash posting forums since about 2002, I know a lot of the common arguments for and against many topics.

I doubt I'd win a competition against professional talkers. To do that you need to go to the structured and unstructured debates and face actual tough opposition.

If you practice in the mean streets, you won't do well on the structured stage and vice versa.
>>
>>69683969
i think women smell nice sometimes
>>
>>69684017
"They" referring to men., btfoing >>69683918
>>
these threads are always such circlejerks
>>
>>69683969
Don't be retarded you austrian cuck, giving birth is exclusive to women so obviously they can't compete with males on it you stupid feminized repugnant faggot.

And smelling nice is absolutely subjective.
If they smelled nice they wouldn't drown themselves in shampoo and perfume anyone can smell nice.
>>
>>69676766
more emotional less decisive
>>
File: wkuk.jpg (6 KB, 212x160) Image search: [Google]
wkuk.jpg
6 KB, 212x160
goodbye rationality

goodbye

goodbye rationality

goodbye
>>
>>69684073
how'd you mean
>>
>>69684091
I can only reiterate my post: They are better at the things they are designed to do, that includes things they are exclusively able to do.

Nothing to do with cuckery, nigger.
>>
>>69684364
it doesn't matter then if they're good or not at doing things they exclusively can only do
he called you a repugnant faggot too
>>
>>69684091
I find the best way to smell nice is a good diet and regular exercise. You'll only need antiperspirant then, not deodorant.
>>
>>69676766
Like it or not evolution is fact. Evolution works horrible at optimizing things, something will evolve to the point where its "good enough" and stop when nothing more is needed. Thats why humans (and every other animal) have redundant organs, even huge parts of dna is redundant. Look at the first entirely artificiality created virus - it have 473 genes like 10% of the nature virus with least genes and 1000 times less complex than other viruses.

tl:dr - women are what their environment need them to be, if you think they are stupid or incompetent its because you've made their lives too easy, go to random ex communist country where they don't get free ride at life and the picture is different.
>>
>>69684711
come on corbyn
>>
>>69682777
also checked
>>
Think women are vapid and illogical? Thank your fellow men - they've spent millennia discriminating against women, trying to keep them out of education, prevent them from being informed, dumbing them down, and marketing endless crap at them, and telling them they need it in order to attract a man, and making it so they needed a man to have any quality of life by discriminating against women at all levels of the workplace.
>>
>>69676766
Oh boy, it's another /r9k/ thread on /pol/ filled with bitter Reactionary MRA virgins.
>>
>>69684837
I'll be voting for Boris.
>>
>>69676766
On the whole, yes. But there are some exceptionally logical women.
>>
>>69684711

Gross

You will stink if you do not use deodorant with alcohol in it
>>
>>69684980
you're just a bitter bitch aren't you
>>
>>69685007
Don't you have a pron shoot to star in, Jitka?
>>
File: 1448502592018.jpg (19 KB, 428x280) Image search: [Google]
1448502592018.jpg
19 KB, 428x280
>>69684980
>this dumb fucking idiot thinks that liberal education would fix women
>>
File: conan.jpg (126 KB, 552x800) Image search: [Google]
conan.jpg
126 KB, 552x800
>>69676766
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEa5kNinpQg
>>
>>69685127
'Logical' women are Lesbians
>>
>>69684980
Dumb women are moe ad fuck we did good
>>
>>69683999
It's a bit early in the morning for me (I don't have a regular job.)

Instead of 2002, it should be 1996. I got into debate research as a young kid writing school papers on controversial subjects.

I even went unprepared into a debate with one of the super book smart preppy girls from my school when I was 14 and talked her and the feminist teacher down with the wrong information just by being faster and louder. Lol!

I felt a bit embarrassed when I realized that I didn't know what I had been talking about a day later but I moved on.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 639x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 639x495
IMHO women are usually subdued by their feelings. Only good professionals really develop a rational way of thinking.

Suburban life in a developed country and the pill have worsen the situation, trying to impose their irrationality based on emotions to the entire society.
>>
>>69685190
It's Eliška actually and I don't do porn.
>>
Some other anon summed it up pretty good in another thread: women's thought process springs from being dominated as their survival mechanism, men's is the opposite (being dominated means extinction to men).

It's why women unleashed and empowered anywhere in the leadership process will invite total destruction. Laugh at them getting raped in Sweden and elsewhere, they deserve it. But, more guilty than the stupid cunts, are the beta cuck males, those dead in the past and those alive today.

It was those cowardly faggots -- those same kinds we see on TV today eating Megyn Kelly's ass trying to appeal to women -- that left our world for ruin for a paycheck or some pussy.

The Western world is collapsing because the weak men outnumbered the strong. The only way the world is ever beautiful is when the strong are strong enough to hold down the weak faggot men and stupid cunt women, i.e. a minority Spartans over hordes of Helots situation, or Romans over their known world.

And the only way that happens is by maintaining knowledge in secret for techniques to dominate: technological methods, or in our modern world it is as simple as denying women rights, and economically maintaining trade secrets, and not spreading our innovative knowledge.

How much of the rest of the turd world -- China even -- runs on the innovation of white western minds?

It's too far gone. Public schooling was probably the start of a lot of the problems, which never actually made the timid, retarded, shallow masses any "better", but just turned them into voice box drones to be used as mass-number weapons to drown out the voices of anyone worth listening to, aka "democracy."
>>
>>69685149
Remember: you are what you eat.

I'm not surprised that the typical American diet makes people stink, though. It's the same with the typical British diet. People eat way too much processed food, alcohol, and red meat.
>>
>>69678144
except giving birth
>>
>>69685882
not once men have perfected the artificial womb
>>
File: 1452811008683.png (201 KB, 305x407) Image search: [Google]
1452811008683.png
201 KB, 305x407
>>69685477

RARE
A
R
E

and who the fuck designed this flag
>>
>>69685477
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
File: nigga you gay.jpg (82 KB, 400x341) Image search: [Google]
nigga you gay.jpg
82 KB, 400x341
>>69680684
>yes, as traps and other degenerates have shown, men are even better at being women than women are

pic related.
>>
On average sure.
Pretty large amount of exceptions though. Large enough to not judge someone based on their gender.
>>
>>69676766
If you even have to ask this question, you dont belong here
>>
>>69685477
BOSS
>>
File: NotMyWomen.jpg (128 KB, 733x628) Image search: [Google]
NotMyWomen.jpg
128 KB, 733x628
>>69685477
>>
>>69679822
>from my point of view
get out of here, moral relativist
>>
>>69686733
Pathetic.
>>
File: 1423662711352.jpg (225 KB, 1814x1172) Image search: [Google]
1423662711352.jpg
225 KB, 1814x1172
Women are logical and level-headed.
>>
>>69688602
in what way?
>>
>>69683994
>We need more Schopenhauer memes on /pol/!

Thank you for the link Deutschbro!
Well worth the time to listen.
>>
>>69680823
this is our new minister of defence, looks based
>>
>>69684980
tell a women she cant be in the presence of tyrone and shell sneak around to do it anyway, gleefully laughing about how smart she is.

tell a woman she's not allowed to read a book, and shell go "okay!" and then sneak around looking for tyrone.
>>
>>69688929
He looks like a fat cook.
>>
>>69680901
>kindness

Really, Pekka?
>>
>>69680823
I dont think Id let Polands bloke look after my goldfish for the weekend.
>>
File: 1396735549448.jpg (22 KB, 528x470) Image search: [Google]
1396735549448.jpg
22 KB, 528x470
>>69688675
wtf am i looking at
>>
>>69684980
Could you fuck off already? Fucking white knighting shill.
>>
>>69680557
This! There is no inequality in our life, men have a role and that's to contribute to our society through our labour. Women have their roles to which is to take care of the children so the next generation can continue to thrive. This is why the west is failing, we destroyed these natural roles and no nobody is taking care of children or even having them and then our population is aging and Liberals think to fix that we need to bring in foreigners who practice these traditional gender roles.
>>
File: 1442025838326.jpg (22 KB, 429x645) Image search: [Google]
1442025838326.jpg
22 KB, 429x645
>>69681391

>You want to live in a society full of ppl like Breivik?

Sounds very nice tovarisch.
>>
>>69676766
>Are women inherently less logical than men?

No but they are inherently more emotional and emotions override logic.
>>
File: 1459220063479.jpg (95 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
1459220063479.jpg
95 KB, 460x628
>Nobody besides the OP has posted feets
>>
>>69683994
Fantastic post.
>>
>>69681268
heres your (You)
>>
File: laughsingerman.jpg (47 KB, 327x303) Image search: [Google]
laughsingerman.jpg
47 KB, 327x303
>>69684980
>>
File: qt trap1.jpg (205 KB, 590x708) Image search: [Google]
qt trap1.jpg
205 KB, 590x708
>>69680684
True.
>>
File: GurlCoder.jpg (226 KB, 869x1776) Image search: [Google]
GurlCoder.jpg
226 KB, 869x1776
>>69676766
Yes
>>
File: 1459544708285.jpg (28 KB, 300x333) Image search: [Google]
1459544708285.jpg
28 KB, 300x333
This Class War is a Communist stuff

Men vs women
Whites vs black
Rich people vs poor people

So on and so on...

You guys felt on the trap
>>
>>69688688
Your people are being raped by outsiders and you would rather blame them for their mistakes than ensure their safety.

This is the thought pattern of a pathetic beta male.
>>
>>69694913
>OMG this is so trueee why do guys have to make things more complicated for no reason
>>
>>69694913
girls are coding now?
since when?
>>
>>69681268

Troll, but Ill bite

>implying
>"because they're quitters" kek
>thats why men do most of the low paid jobs in the word (labour, mining, garbage collection etc)
>retardation

0/10
>>
>>69695206
I've been coding since 1999. I didn't need someone on twitter to motivate me to do it.
>>
>>69695424
Have you looked at the "code"?
>>
>>69695498
Karlie's code? Yes, and I wish I hadn't.
>>
File: K1qfdz4jo4_1280.jpg (218 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
K1qfdz4jo4_1280.jpg
218 KB, 1280x960
>>69676766
Of course. Just look at these degenerates.
>>
>>69695424
are you sure you know what you're doing
>>
>>69695600
Of course not. I get paid for it though.
>>
File: 1458876715773.gif (2 MB, 210x155) Image search: [Google]
1458876715773.gif
2 MB, 210x155
>>69695554
a > b && b < a
>>
>>69678144
the best person:
Chess
Snowboarding
Soccer
Guitar
Algebra
is almost always a male
>>
>>69695637
paid for what?
>>
Yep.
>>
>>69695691
Personally, I'm hoping it's a troll, or an edit of the original.
>>
>>69695765
Writing software, silly.
>>
>>69695562
Huhn muh dick
>>
>>69689739

>and Liberals think to fix that we need to bring in foreigners who practice these traditional gender roles.

You're wrong, they have no internal conceptualization of the importance of roles in families, hence the epidemic. The reason they're bringing in muslims is because their mindset is based on the condition of pathological altruism, which i hypothesize is motivated from entirely selfish factors, because to them it's a contest about who is the most moral person.
>>
File: absolutely_disgusting.jpg (177 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
absolutely_disgusting.jpg
177 KB, 1200x900
>>69695562
>>69695852
Footfags are the worst.
>>
>>69695875
Nail on the fucking head.
>>
>>69695847
You work with any Poo in Loos?

I'm not in industry yet, but I hear bad things about working with them
>>
>>69684364
You need to learn English.

Better is a comparative form of the adjective "good". You can't say women are "better" than men at childbirth since men can't possibly be "good" or "bad" at it to begin with. Also childbirth is an entirely natural process so to say women are "good" at it is like saying they're "good" at pumping blood to their organs.

learn english

Also smelling nice is not something they do.
>>
>>69681268
I never got the point of pretending to be this retarded
>hurr durr I'm trolling
So?
>>
>>69695950
There's one Indian guy at the company, but he's genuinely good at it. I think he went to college in the US. Mostly we have white European men, and a few Asians.
>>
>>69688675
Wtf
>>
File: puke01.jpg (26 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
puke01.jpg
26 KB, 312x312
>>69695562

those piercings
what the fuck
FUCK
>>
>>69696105
Ah see I hear they can't document or create meaningful variables to save their lives.

They also completely shirk any paperwork and their code needs fixing constantly so others can work on the project.

This is coming from a friend in Reading
>>
File: grüne_hooton.jpg (39 KB, 300x424) Image search: [Google]
grüne_hooton.jpg
39 KB, 300x424
>>69695875
>>69695949
Sorry, no. You're still stuck on the outside apearance of their politics. They cloud themselves in altruism to gain the moral high ground. The ideological basis has not changed that much at all.

For example: "The family must be theoretically and practically destroyed" fourth main theorem, Feuerbach. (this one goes back to Plato and the creation of the perfect state, where no bondage other than to the state is allowed; another example like this is the right of the philosopher king to lie which was turned into the duty to lief or the communist revolutionary.)

To them there is no nation, there is no culture, there is no race; only class warfare. Sorry. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo
>>
>>69696327
Ah, you've probably heard about the ones that went to IIT and to whom work is routinely outsourced. European and US companies who do this often end up hiring expensive local contractors to come in and fix the code because it meets the screenshots in the requirements and nothing else.

From my direct experience, I only have a sample size of one, and he's from a very different background to that.
>>
>>69695937
>being gay
>>
>>69696327
Yeah and every time someone points out a mistake they yell something about privilege and muh opresshun

>>69696382
>clearly female hands grabbing female ass

Race mixing AND faggotry? Fucking hell m8
>>
>>69696621
C-can't they just get some pleb to do that in netbeans? If it just looks like the screenshots
>>
>>69694913
>Going to leave a comment explaining what an Integer is every program.
>Thinking this is appropriate
>>
>>69689074
>Implying you dont want polreich as your president
>>
>>69676766
Yes.
>>
>>69696719
I'm really dreading having to work in a multicultural workplace... How will I hide my power levels? Everyone at uni already knows them and they've tried to get me kicked out twice
>>
>>69696811
The companies want the code to work and follow the spec, not just the screenshots. However, they're taken in by the cheap rates quoted by outsourcing agencies (a UK engineer will cost you at least 30k, but a guy in India will work for much, much less), and it's taken them a long time to realise that if you pay peanuts then you get monkeys.
>>
>>69696969
Nice get.
>>
>>69696952
But how will your team know not to use a decimal when using int?

If she was a 10/10 coder she'd tell them what a float or double is too.

women
>>
>>69697019
You need to separate your professional life and your personal life. I work with people with whom I disagree vehemently on many political issues, but I don't let it affect me working with them in a professional capacity.
>>
>>69697019

Keep politics our of work? You´re there to perform operations, not talk about things. I worked in a factory for a year and i had to deal with retarded employees all the time, but i always managed to prevent myself from causing controversy. I just kept to myself and read books during launch breaks.

One time an employee commented on the shooting of that satirical cartoonist, she said that we shouldn't offend muslims for their religion and i nearly bursted then and there, but i managed to just blow the steam off and ignore her for the rest of the day.
>>
>>69676766
Since I started HRT I lost 14 IQ points.
Even if you think of it as a meme, it does attest my brain's got different priorities now.
>>
>>69680823
I say ours makes the cut.
>>
>>69697152
Aye but it's fine for them to spout out "Ukip is so stupid, people who vote for them disgust me, racists., I only vote Green because it's the only party that makes sense" meanwhile I have to sit and bear it.

Pisses me off
>>
>>69697019
Same way you deal with bluepilled boomer parents

Some things should not be discussed at work or at the dinner table.

Ya know, etiquette. Something the left has long forgotten about.
>>
>>69697470
Yes, it's irritating. You get used to it, though.

>>69697455
Which direction are you going?
>>
>>69676766
wtf's wrong with her hand?
>>
>>69697470
green will never be relevant
you need to stop surrounding yourself with degenerates before you turn into one
>>
>>69697455
You will never be a woman TinTin, just a broken shell of something once human.
>>
They are inherently more emotional. If that means they are less logical I can't say for sure, but it's probably true in most cases.
>>
>>69697585
>Which direction are you going?
Should be obvious in this context? Thread is about women and that's where I'm headed.
>>
>>69697378
See I get triggered and counter-signal. Right-wing opinions can get you a day in court over here if you're not careful
>>
>>69676766
Women are more emotional

Emotions are vastly inferior to logic.

In a sense, yeah they're less logical and inferior.
>>
>>69697591
that's her foot, anon
us education isn't that bad surely
>>
File: 1321510579886.png (176 KB, 360x315) Image search: [Google]
1321510579886.png
176 KB, 360x315
Women aren't supposed to be logical or smart or anything, they should only be well equiped to have healthy children and good genetics.
>>
>>69697652
You could have been posting a counterexample to the thread consensus, i.e. that you started taking testosterone and your IQ dropped.
>>
>>69695114
No, this is laying the blame squarely where it belongs; with the fucking morons who let the outsiders in, in the first place.
>>
>>69685882
Well technically, men are better at reproducing because they can impregenate thousands of women while a woman has a limited number of eggs and time to give birth.
>>
>>69697593
I'm at uni m8. It's kinda hard.

I just wear my Trump hoody in to passively trigger them now.
>>
>>69697702

wouldnt be being logical and smart increase the likelihood of having smart children
>>
>>69697760
You mean George Soros, the EU and the UK Parliament?
>>
>>69697787
the support is nice but damn you're gonna look stupid wearing it in the UK
>>
File: 1458169655975.jpg (30 KB, 400x403) Image search: [Google]
1458169655975.jpg
30 KB, 400x403
>>69695562
It's too early to fap, goddammit why did you post this
>>
>>69697883
Yes, and therefore the people who put them in power, the majority of which are women.
>>
>>69697735
>taking testosterone and your IQ dropped.
I guarantee you such will never happen.
>>
>>69697884
I wear it to trigger leftists, it works so I don't mind.

Plus meta-politics is worldwide, what happens in America affects us all, especially this election cycle
>>
File: 1388275504316.png (322 KB, 700x583) Image search: [Google]
1388275504316.png
322 KB, 700x583
>>69697816
1. Intelligence being genetically passed is debatable
2. We don't really need to get any smarter, if anything we need to get more willpower to achieve stuff
3. Nobody choses a mate based on their intelligence, smart women are often a turn off
>>
>>69697962
>The majority of the people who created the EU are women

>The majority of the people who voted new Labour and Conservashit are women.

No, m8
>>
>>69697470
See
>>69697533
>ya know, etiquette. Something the left has long forgotten about.
>>
>>69697981
I wouldn't say it's completely impossible. If women and men have the same mean IQ, but women have a lower variance, and taking hormones shifts you to the corresponding point on the target gender's distribution, then a dumb person taking testosterone would become dumber.

Good luck with things, by the way. I hope the medical system in Belgium isn't obstructive.
>>
File: 1457130926684.gif (594 KB, 271x200) Image search: [Google]
1457130926684.gif
594 KB, 271x200
yes
>>
File: Fz7qwBK.gif (1 MB, 690x720) Image search: [Google]
Fz7qwBK.gif
1 MB, 690x720
>>69694783
that name get
>>
>>69697652
Why are you doing this...?
>>
>>69698248
Time for some Pinochet style helicopter rides
>>
>>69695554
Karlie's code? Please elaborate
>>
File: 1405022223633.jpg (270 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
1405022223633.jpg
270 KB, 1024x1365
>>69697890
Because women are the niggers of gender.
>>
>>69694913
I have only taken introduction to programming so i was scratching my head because i thought the programs were meant to do the same thing. And the comments, jesus the comments. What i am certain is the right one could be 3 lines
>>
>>69698624
In the image of the tweet in >>69694913, the code on the right.
>>
>>69698262
I'm german, just here because I had surgeries. German healthcare at least is perhaps worse than the NHS.

As far as hormones go, I don't think you have to pass a certain point at which you become smarter or dumber, hormones make your brain process stuff differently, and so I think it just shifts around priorities and capacities and as such, since I believe estrogen makes you more capable in the emotional sector, if you shift that capacity around towards thinking straight and such, you can not become dumber than you already are, only smarter or rather more logical, cause at this stage the brain is already developed and hormones probably have no influence on dictating whether you'll inherently be a smart or dumb person, because there is no further growth happening.
>>
>>69698732
You're right.

int max(int a, int b) {
return a > b ? a : b;
}
>>
>>69698158
Look at the population. Women are over 50% of it.

That's where the biggest problem is, closely followed by beta nu-male cucks.
>>
File: cutie2.jpg (77 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
cutie2.jpg
77 KB, 640x640
>>69698680
i love these goth chicks
>>
>>69698838
>>69698262
Holy fuck, sorry for that long sentence.

>>69698411
Cause I'm trans?
>>
>>69698624
>Overly commented with useless information
>Redundant methods
>So randumb 5
>Compares it to coued to quikly find a reverse square root whereas hers is just a simple A>B

Could have easily just been

IF (a < b )
return b;
ELSE
return a;

Plus she says "end of programme" when it's just the end of a function.
>>
>>69698922
Is that C?

I have only done Java. Haven't seen

a>b ? a:b

what does the ? do?
>>
>>69698985
>trans
>2016
you sure you're not one of those big long words gays and shit describe themselves as these days
>>
>>69699166
It's valid C, C++ and Java, and probably C# too.

The ? and : are together the ternary operator. It's a way of using a conditional as an expression.

You can rewrite

int a = b ? c : d;

as

int a;
if (b) {
a = c;
} else {
a = d;
}
>>
>>69698985
>I'm trans

You're a mentally ill faggot pretending to be a mentally ill woman.
>>
>>69699402
Well I started in 2013, stuff wasn't that trending back then.
I'd like to just be a woman.
>>
>>69697461
Is Moranes the most unknown/sleeper spanish minister in the last 20 years? Seriously, I don't remember him doing nothing for good or wrong.
>>
>>69680888
They are the same by design you idiot
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.