[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that if you fuck and impregnate an asian woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: hapa273.png (449 KB, 551x534) Image search: [Google]
hapa273.png
449 KB, 551x534
Daily reminder that if you fuck and impregnate an asian woman with white seed you are no better than a coal burner.
>>
>>69665843
agreed this is the #1 temptation i do believe
>>
File: beta male.png (279 KB, 584x388) Image search: [Google]
beta male.png
279 KB, 584x388
>>69665843
>>
>>69665843
Fuck? Yesss
Impregnate?? Helll Nooo! Asian women will cut yo weiner off for whatever reason!
>>
>>69666065

Agreed Senior they make great fuck toys but impregnation is asking for trouble
>>
>>69665843
Depends, male sexuality isn't limited. Impregnating the females of another group doesn't harm your group in any kind of way, unless you actually stay and raise that child investing into the halfbreeds you created rather than letting her group sort out the mess.

It's a tactic employed across the board to attack and whittle down enemy groups especially in a society which permits you to act in such ways and such literally lets you breed them to extinction.

So knock them up, dodge the hell out of there and go start a proper family within your own group afterwards.
>>
File: VR0cxu7.png (38 KB, 525x375) Image search: [Google]
VR0cxu7.png
38 KB, 525x375
>>69666293

While I do agree with this logic to a degree Heinz, leaving a fatherless half breed in your own country does not come without consequences ..

If you are off in Thai pumping sluts that is another story.
>>
File: 1454295408058.jpg (78 KB, 946x472) Image search: [Google]
1454295408058.jpg
78 KB, 946x472
>>69666293
Germany bringing the logic once again. Truly the master race.

Just imagine if Nazis had taken over the island of Madagasca and castrated every single negroid male, then impregnated all the negroid women with aryan sperm.

If a male baby is born with noticeably brown skin it is castrated.

How long is going to take for that island to be a white paradise?
4 generations max?
>>
>>69665843
Isn't everyone's seed white? You freak...
>>
>>69666537
Once again, "leave it for HER society to take care off". This very much implies not doing that in your own backyard.

Single mothers are way too expensive and to huge a drain on society.
>>
>>69665843
Wrong. It's okay for men white men to racemix because racemixin does not diminish our ability to father white children. Women's ability to bear white children is greatly reduced by race mixing
>>
>>69666610
It would take a time but ultimatively you'd basically water down any remnants of them ever having been anything else especially if you purge the males of each successive generation making sure they don't affect your population.

It's very much what the Australians were supposedly trying to do to Abos. In a way ht explains why some Abos are edging on being functioning humans and look actual human while others are still these disgusting things.

They were over stopped way before achieving a remotely decent outcome if it was ever done intentionally.
>>
>>69665843
Eurasians are so ugly
>>
>>69666665
Polygamy would solve this problem. Have a white child with your 110% white wife to ensure survival of your genes into the next generation, and fulfil your wildest weeb desires with a chinky side-wife.
>>
>>69666293
No, you're making their group's genetics better. We don't want that to happen.
>>
File: 1456571067113.jpg (55 KB, 599x752) Image search: [Google]
1456571067113.jpg
55 KB, 599x752
>>69665843
Wrong.
We don't need to avoid impregnating Asians. On the contrary, we need to cuck the male of every non-white male on the planet, blending all races to a whiter shade of being.

Our superior white dicks shouldn't be tethered. Asian men fail the test against white men every time, and we need to take their women away from them because of it.
>>
>>69666915
"Gene solis" now it's actually confirmed that you shouldn't racemix in any way.
>>
File: 1459245905844.jpg (53 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1459245905844.jpg
53 KB, 600x800
>>69665843
>>69666065
>>69666537
>>69666757
>>69666765

t. Chang
>>
>>69665843
Deal with it.
>>
>>69667036
>t. Nguyen
>>
Saw a coal burner the other day at Walmart. She had 2 girls one blonde the other mixed in the cart.

Now white women are literally fucking on both sides of the spectrum.
>>
>>69666915
Untrue, within two generations their group would be for all intents and purposes extinct and only exist as a subset of yours, within 4 generations they'd be gone entirely.

Parentis Males (Group A 100%) Parentis Female (Group B 100%)

Male (Group A 100%) Familiar I (Group A 50%, Group B 50%)

Male (Group A 100%) Familiar II (Group A 75%, Group B 25%)

Male (Group A 100%) Familiar III (Group A 87,15%, Group B 12,5%)

Male (Group A 100%) Familiar IV (Group A 93,75, Group B 6.25)

In generation IV group B is virtually extinct. Which is why guarding your females is so important. In a way this is what is currently happening to Europe and the Americas as we're forced at gunpoint to give up on warding off invaders advances, meanwhile they are allowed to monopolize and seclude their own females.
>>
95% of asian/white relationshops make me sick

you're not going to be apart of that 5% you weaboo trash
race fetishzing is revolting
>>
>>69667036
NGUYEN
>>
>>69666757
filipino and white blood mixes fine. makes some of the hottest woman actually, they have the most human eyes of any slit race. literally. and a handsome or gorgeous child will literally partner with a white partner. no problem. they'll do a o k in life.
>>
File: 1459483749547.jpg (27 KB, 316x482) Image search: [Google]
1459483749547.jpg
27 KB, 316x482
>it's a /pol/ acts autistic over asians episode
>>
Men are with Asian women because they are looking for caring wives to start a family with.

Women are with blacks because they want to be degraded and fucked by a beast. The western woman has become a whore.
>>
>>69668579
t b h senpai, my other half is pinay, im racist against selective races, and im not bothered by threats from faggots coz id give them some bodily damage in a scuffle even if i lost, but i will say, my missus loves me very much, and thats more than a white hoe, now if i was ocd, im sure i could research the equivalent values my missus has, in awhite, but u cant buy it, or end up with it, i love my missus and shes real hot to me and, she cares anout my feelings and not just her wardrobe!
>>
>>69667036
>Nguyen
>>
Nah. /pol/ only disapproves of black men and white women relationship. Everything else is fine.
>>
>>69669108
viets are pretty brainy bro
>>
>>69669144
and isnt afraid. a good race in my bok-choi.
>>
>>69669123
/pol/ (should) discourage any relationships that don't involve breeding non-whites out of existence.

If Hitler's words still carry, however, the Japanese are honorary Aryans, so it should be okay to mix with them.
>>
>>69668265
>>69669123
>rubbidy rub
>>
File: WE WUZ ARYAN N SHIIIEEEEETT.jpg (614 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ ARYAN N SHIIIEEEEETT.jpg
614 KB, 1600x1200
>>69665843
You make me laugh, whity
>>
>>69665843
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWUPfquhtms
>>
>>69669300
well the super whites should get off pol and make ten whites kids, really. i mean, they post so much rite? wheres the kids? we already know welfare can cover ten kids. all talk no action. nobody loves them :(

to any1 making ten white kids, i fully support you, just not directly out of my pocket :) through taxes is fine with me tho
>>
>>69669300
eat the rice, you pay twice
>>
>>69669568
eat crumpet enjoy your divorce once the kids are old enough to fend for themselves
>>
White people truly are the scourge of humanity. Fuck off of this Earth faggots.
>>
>>69669483
I wouldn't advise this. Poverty drives people into being uneducated, broke-ass burdens on the state, which would put them in the same realm of niggers and rednecks, both being groups of people who would improve the world by taking the next train to Auschwitz.

>>69669568
Asians actually make more money in America per capita than whites do.
We could probably take a page from them in ensuring our prosperity.
>>
>>69669879
all people are scum, even you. its what makes us human faggot. some are less scum, some are more and none are perfect. that means i am scum and you scum. deal with it.
>>
>>69670060
on the scale of 1 to scum, white people are scum.
>>
what if you're a spic and preg a nguyen?
>>
File: aboriginal doctors.jpg (80 KB, 450x210) Image search: [Google]
aboriginal doctors.jpg
80 KB, 450x210
>>69666749
Yes, we even have "Aboriginal" doctors.

https://med.unsw.edu.au/prognosis/unsw-medicine-leads-way-training-next-generation-indigenous-doctors
>>
>>69669882
whites close knit family units have been a little fucked over. asians tend to retain that strength. we need to revert back but tv rules the population and the tv says "yolo" , this is whites biggest issue to face, weakness of extended family unit and unity. outside of war, which we are good at and make strong brotherhoods etc.
>>
Guys,

I'm a European in India at the minute for work and have gotten really close go an Indian girl. She is cute and feminine and loyal.
She is also a high caste light skinned Indian.
I'm considering leaving my white girlfriend of 10 years (who now weighs 90kg) for this girl.

Wat do.
>>
>>69670374
Are you ready to shit on the streets for her?
>>
>comparing asians to niggers

come on now. race mixing is bad but lets be real
>>
this so much is true. Don't you know you are considered as a nigger if you're a FUCKING WHITE MALE?
>>
>>69670374

Quit bullshitting Pajeet. We all know your women are gross.
>>
>>69670374
Don't. Of course she's gonna act nice and feminine towards you. She is not quite White but you think your pure European descended genes could help out any offspring. Don't cheat and don't be a slave to pussy.
>>
>>69670178
says more scum, see? i can say im scum, tho law abiding, why cant u? why the denial? release the ego and just be human, we are scum, all. and thats ok. we evolved to be scum, you included and me.
>>
File: elliot_rodger5.jpg (275 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
elliot_rodger5.jpg
275 KB, 750x500
I think this needs to be said guys.

Hapas are hideous. If you think they're hot or some kind of sexual master race, you have terrible taste.

Furthermore, have any of you actually seen an Asian woman up close? Have you really looked at her up close and seen the layers of caked makeup? Get right up to an Asian woman's face, not pictures on your computer, and then tell me how attractive you think they really are.
>>
>>69670374
>caste

uv been brainwashed dude
>>
>>69669300
I don't think you understand what honorary Aryan means. It means respect for them. No mongrelization.
>>
>>69670563
That's just how it works. I don't agree with it, but it's an undeniable reality of the social dynamics here.
>>
>>69670549
some asians bave good skin dude, "some", im white and have good skin. also a whole bunch of white woman have bad skin and cake on make up, theres thousands of youtube videos where ugly ducklings who are white go full retard with make up, ban make up, id be fine with that. atleast we'll know who really has an attractive face or not when drunk.
>>
File: IMG_0195.png (489 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0195.png
489 KB, 640x960
>>69670317
>https://med.unsw.edu.au/prognosis/unsw-medicine-leads-way-training-next-generation-indigenous-doctors

where are the black ones???
>>
>>69665843
eat rice pay price la
>>
>>69670566
Honestly, maybe this makes me some liberal cuck, but...
>respect somebody
>refuse to mix with them

Pick one.
The issue for the white race isn't interbreeding between one competent race and another competent race. It stems from the incompetents mass-breeding us into obscurity.

A few generations from now, it's Idiocracy, except everyone's a nigger... living on the remains that a glorious predecessor race built.
>>
>>69670638
its not relevant to you and you sound lkke an indian when you "rate it" like its a thing outside of poo in loo land. thats why i stated ud been brainwashed, u make it a "thing" the wirld doesnt only poo in loos.
>>
My wife's children are half-white. I see no problem with this.
>>
So? Are you some butthurt fat white chick or something?

Rice cooker and proud.
>>
>>69669144
t. viet in ossie land
>>
>>69670924
if your wife and kids love u, uv won in life dude, simple as that.
>>
>>69670982
kek. im not viet but had an ex that was. i eont knock their journey. they fought hard and they arent dirty or loud in au, they try their best and do ok.
>>
>Have Yellow Fever
>Want to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

The only logical position is we buy Chinese baby girls from their murderous parents for use as sex slaves.
>>
>>69671070
disgusting slit eyes. i literally fuck outside white and i wont fuck slit eyes, they need a semblence of roundness, sorry.
>>
>>69671149
im mongrel race too, 4 races all up, so i do ad i please.
>>
>>69671191
You got abbo in ya, Bruce?
>>
>>69671235
no. but i have some maori. abo is like... baboon tier.
>>
>>69666065
only if you;re a nigger what rapes em
>>
>>69671292
maori were smart fighters, they can also be decent people. case by case basis.
>>
>>69671292
Good, I think I'd go to bed middle of a road if I kw I had abbo blood flowing through my veins
>>
>>69671355
they already do, dont worry, kek!
>>
>>69671403
Oh, I know... They're the bottom rung of humanity, the fact that they exist disgusts me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
>>
>>69671511
These are the people who forgot how to build boat after arriving on boats, right?
>>
>>69671511
in some ways the best shit tier race to be stuckk with. isolate themselves away from civilaztion. no bombs. no demands for anything. just need money for drink. alot are up northern territory just by themselves, and they will die away, we wont even know. its shit, and good at the same time, theyve already given up and moved far away. not all but a whole shit load. nice.
>>
>>69671598
I dunno, but I can only imagine the keks that were had when the white man arrived and discovered a bunch of retards living in the bush.

I can only imagine how funny subjugating them must have been, watching them try to comprehend what a fence is.
>>
>>69665843
Can't you see the bigger picture, cucks?

Diversity, feminism, marxism, It's not a conspiracy, it's true. I'm a liberal and I agree with it. Didn't Hitler himself say, give me the youth and the reich will maintain itself? Something like that, well, that's what we are doing. The youth and the education/workforce institutions all but a few, belong to us.

We have all but won, breaking down national borders through immigration is the last step before global Communism.

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?
>>
>>69671710
what is bullet.. nguuaaarhgh. haha indeed.
>>
>>69671682
Don't people have issues with them drinking petrol from their cars? I'd love to catch one in the act and throw a fag at the cunt
>>
>>69671780
they belong to white liberals, is that us tho? only in pigment. social education has sullied minds big time.
>>
We need more Elliot Rodgers in this world.
>>
>>69671897
example. in australia, some white australians are activily lobbying for the destruction of the aussie way of life, and seemingly dont realize it. thats sad.
>>
>>69665843
Agreed. Most Asians are fugly anyway.
>>
>>69665843
Too late for abortion
>>
>>69665843

But Uncle Adolf said that the Japanese at least were "Honorary Aryans". Wouldn't race mixing with them produce superior offspring?

Or are you daring to imply that he was wrong Anon?
>>
>>69672071
I wish you idiots would stick to your white pride and stay away from a race you apparently don't like or want no part of. Threads like this are why I hate the alt-right so much. It's not enough that you want to stick to your own but you have to take other people down with you and break down other peoples races. You complain about how Jews are doing this to you but you wouldn't hesitate doing it to some other people.

Asian people have done nothing wrong, especially in my country and this is the thanks that we get for being peaceful, studying and trying to better ourselves.
>>
>>69672071
my 3 pet peeves.

1. fake contact lens'
2. disgusting skin hidden by , what may as well be, stage make up
3. any form of plastic surgery for beauty not medical
>>
>>69670778
>black aboriginals
>doctors
Nah

Only the white "aboriginals" that are like 1/1000th aboriginal can graduate as doctors m8.

They just milk the aboriginal benefits like mad.
>>
>>69672227
have you been to tour home country recently, your people have the same racism as whites, if you did not know, and more power to them.
>>
>>69672227
I guess I would lump myself in with pro-Asian alt right, just because I don't believe in racial issues... I believe in cultural ones.

Black culture... shit.
Hispanic culture... shit.
White culture... good.
Asian culture (most of it)... good.

And I think this is evident by observing society.
>>
>>69672305
kek. good on them. stupid gov. still as doctors that are 99% white aussie, atleast homegrown and not dr wangs.
>>
>>69665843
There is literally nothing wrong with race mixing.
>>
>>69672352
No, they actually don't. White racism is all you guys.
>>
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 1024x1015) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 1024x1015
Nat Soc here. The OP is retarded and probably a leftist. Asians are Honourary Aryan , and have been productive and peaceful neighbours in white society. Unlike the Dindus and kebab. Stay fucking focused. Asians will be our allies in the coming Kebab/Dindu clear out
>>
>>69665843
Except men can theoretically impregnate hundreds of women, we're not the ones who get pregnant, so you can go to an Asian country and leave lots of bastards and there would be zero consequences for your nation (you on the other hand could get in trouble).

On the other hand coalburners get pregnant for 9 months and then are stuck with a halfbreed for at least 18 years, removing any value they could have as potential partners to men of their own ethnicity.
>>
>>69672422
hey id agree with you, my white family was atrocious. hoping i learn from their pathetic bullshit, not intending to re enact.
>>
>>69672515
do that in China, post online what you did and see how fast you disappear.
>>
>>69672422
>asian culture
>mostly good
I fucking live in asia and I can tell you that's not fucking true
just keep your mouth shut if you don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>69672602
once they move it cleans up coz they know they really have to rely on each other, and cant pull favours, thats when it goes good, and only first world matters.
>>
File: yung lean.jpg (143 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
yung lean.jpg
143 KB, 1066x1600
>>69665843

you are correct, monica.
>>
>>69672504

I agree with this. I don't give money to Arab or African businesses, won't even be served by them in stores. I have no issue doing business with asians, I like them.
>>
>>69672602
>Singapore
I'm just glad I don't live in Singapore, because I've heard enough testify how shit Singapore is.
If you're having trouble with your corner of the world, leave it.

You don't judge the wisdom of Socrates by the cleanliness of his asshole, so would you claim that your country is somehow indicative of Asia as a whole?
And yes, I do. Lived there (though happy to be in an English country again), studied there, and stayed the fuck out of Singapore.
>>
>>69665843
I disagree
>>
>>69672697
i went to the chinese store. the counter was serving. the uncle sitting on the milk crate, at the back, noticed and came up, i only had one can of drink, he goes and gets a bag , wraps it for me, i give him the dollar, he tells me "thanks and have a good day", the cunt is always smiling and shit. id never work for chinese, but fuck, what a nice guy. i did not even have to wait.
>>
>>69672744
What's wrong with Singapore?
>>
>>69665843
There's literally nothing wrong with being in an interracial relationship
>>
Imho, what's most important is the domination of father culture.

It's not the same at all if it's a nigger impregnating a white woman, or a white man impregnating a black woman. I even noticed that halfbreeds with white father/black women are much more, if not, civilized.

My gf is a hafu, redpilled and religious (Christian) as fuck, and proudly defends European civilization. That's because she bears her father's surname (and her father is himself quite redpilled and extremely Christian), and her mom insists that she has to make her daddy proud.
Anyway, that's how it is in France, because your American Asians are batshit insane.

I am myself half-Anglo, half-French. It is my father's culture that dominates the whole household. My mother simply adapted to my father's culture and that's it.

White man should get whatever they want because it is their children who will bear his name, culture.
>>
>>69672960
poo in loo smells everywhere, and makes the trains smell funky. the more indians anywhere the more shittier the place will turn out. its just how it is.
>>
>Thread full of jelly white ho loving fags
>2poor4asian
Fuck Thais philipine Vietnam and all those Rats though
>>
>>69673078
as niggers would "rap", you do you. focus on fixing your countries white woman and you will be doing every white man a favour. its no battle i can win. sorry. they are too stubborn.
>>
I'm Asian and daring a white girl. Prob will marry her. AMWF best offspring
>>
>>69673361
ur kids will look more handsome, pretty than just asian blood. gg, anon. plus they prolly wont turn fat either. good for the health. go hard up in that wimin. noice.
>>
>>69673361
>Australia

Who would have thought.
>>
>>69673494
is of new zealand
>>
>>69673494
you'se?
>>
>>69672960
For one thing, its laws.

As far as I see things, any nation that spends its resources enforcing inconsequential bullshit is a nation that shoots itself in the foot.
>looking at you America, with your War on Drugs
The Singapore government makes homosexuality, for instance, a crime punishable by up to two years in prison. Nevermind a fine, a good caning, or a bullet to the head... prison, which is inevitably a burden on the system.

That, and the fact that Singapore is wont to change many of its laws, seeing as how protests (peaceful as they might be) are generally illegal in the country, and you need a permit to voice your opinion in a public place.
Granted, protesting seems to be a young liberal's favorite pastime and almost none of them have anything meaningful to contribute, but this is still better than being trapped in such an undemocratic shit-hole.

Now it's possible that everything I've been told ABOUT Singapore by those living there is a lie, but considering how they run things over there, you can't tell me it's not a nation that'll drive itself into the ground.
>>
>>69665843
Daily reminder that spreading the white seed is one of the greatest acts of charity possible. Inseminate everyone. Arrange a marriage with your white daughters to upstanding white males though.
>>
>>69670317
Well, they sure look aboriginal! Decent proof that it would've worked out tho. If you had kept at it the aborigines would be gone entirely and you could claim Australia to be your ancestral land as there's 0,001% aboriginee from your great great great great great great grandmother somewhere down the line.
>>
>>69673555
We don't enforce the homo laws any more. Yet, assblasted Western liberals do not stop giving us shit for it even though we are more progressive than the Muslims around us even though they kill the fags there
>>
>>69673475
Thanks bro. Funny how my parents like her. They are very traditional but they k ow we will be a pretty powerful couple.
>>
>>69673618
all good , they are going to die out bro. no stress. if they arent sleeping on roads they are hanging themselves from trees. so only 1% blood will be left ultimately. noice.
>>
>>69673361
good job brother! Only Asian men are capable of raising half Asian children!
>>
>>69673633
If that's true, congrats. Two years on welfare is a shit penalty for a discrete bit of buggery.

But fuck the liberals. America would probably be the greatest nation on earth if we could shove every "Feel the Bern" dumbass under a slow-moving steamroller somewhere.
>>
>>69673361
Im happy asian men are getting some play. Good for you. Its better than those low IQ Maorifags.
>>
>>69673800
kek. some maori are smart, they gave white man a run for their money, that said, boongs will be boongs, but hey, beats being a fuckin abo or kebab!
>>
>>69673361
I hope, whatever brand of Asian you are, you're not Japanese.
Most Japanese men are fucking cucks, from what I've noticed.
>>
>>69673751
>>69673800
Thanks bro. Thought I'd be crucify on this thread. But, na I'm pretty lucky. She made paella for dinner and I'm just sitting here bombing back gin. We have been talking about having kids and how they will be lucky to grow up with traditional Asian values but the white people charisma
>>
>>69673736
Only issue is, you already have shitskins in quite some numbers and now low value Asians are flooding your country like the Chinese.
>>
>>69673957
true, another problem to tackle.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 402x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 402x366
>this thread

Im wanna massacre all white in Japan...
>>
>>69674036
i actually predict a holy war between orthodox christian and kebabs in tue coming years here. kebabs will lose.
>>
>>69674084
Why's that?
>>
>>69673867
Na Chinese. My father taught me to always stand with two feet and always have goals and achieve them.
>>
>>69674126
Das cool mang.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 396x371) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 396x371
>>69674119
Because we aren't cuck unlike Americans...
>>
>>69674126
i will never work for chinese, however, i have one mate who is chinese. his english is so fucked up, yet, he is a top cunt. go figure.
>>
File: pol btfo.jpg (113 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
pol btfo.jpg
113 KB, 600x800
hapa baby from an amwf couple
>>
>>69674159
Parents came here with nothing and build their way up. From them doing manual labour jobs to having one of their child working at the university as a research fellow. I need to drive this mentality into my kids.
>>
>>69674208
we have bants about the chinese gov and shit. i literally enjoy the bants.
>>
>>69674222
ewwwwwwww
truly a fate worse than death
>>
>>69674208
I've noticed there are two extreme of Chinese people either your social as fuck and keen to hang with mates or introverted as.
>>
>>69666915
This.

We have to guard our genetics.
>>
>>69669369
OP is a asian retard
>>
>>69671780
you are wrong once again my ingenious friend.

that would be correct implying that i am not building a stargate in order to save white race of many cultures and heritages as posible, and then start a new civilitzation in a new planet.

You can stay here with your dindus and global communism (which if it didnt work for whites it will totally be a disaster with dindus but once again you are not aplying facts + logic)

i idk what happens to earth but i can not guarantee you that maybe one generation of my civilitzation decides to raid earth and recover it once for all.

till that day gg wel played
>>
>>69674233
That's why Asian immigrants tend to do so well in host societies, and that's why I tend to vouch for cultural issues rather than racial ones.

Black people came into this country as slaves, and the Chinese originally came as immigrants. And then black people were emancipated at about the same time as the surge of Asian immigrants.
In that same frame of time, Asians have established themselves, and black people haven't. Asians work, and niggers "gib me dat" ad infinitum.
>>
>>69674337
yea, my mate is fob as, actually an old co worker, but i used to help him heaps with his english, emails and shit. he came back from holiday, motherfucker gave me a huge gift basket and pressies for me to hand over to me wife. what a nice guy!
>>
>>69674222

They bound for divorce anyway
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 384x384
>>69674448
and white come to asia for gib me dat where da asian women at...
>>
>>69674337

Anything but Indians.
>>
>>69674448
We have Maori that are similar in that sense. But most Asians are very hard working. My dad only have Christmas off and works 7 days to support his family. I have no idea how to repay a man with that dedication
>>
File: 1458217044939.png (309 KB, 414x499) Image search: [Google]
1458217044939.png
309 KB, 414x499
>>69674189
Japan, you're literally the most cucked nation next to Sweden, just that you cuck yourself instead of letting Muhammad do it.

I do like your cartoons but you should stop masturbating to them and start impregnating.
>>
>>69668265
One of the best villains ever TY based Australia.
>>
>>69674189
Actually, you are. You're just very isolated with China occupying most of your direct connection to the continent. The moment foreigners enter Japan you get cucked, hard.

You should also be far less worried about whites but other groups which are increasingly turning their attention upon you. You're going to get to enjoy this in a few years down the road aswell, as these people start flocking towards you.
>>
>>69674610
easy, make him a happy grand dad. job done bruv :)
>>
>>69674456
My culture values gestures. I live so far away from my home town but every time I go home when I drink with the bros nothing has changed. I get shouted beers smokes all because throughout high school I tutored for free and always been a good person to give advice. Asian wisdom. That long white beard will come with age.
>>
>>69674632
how?

our race mixing rate is fucking low.

you new worlders are born as cuck you rapebaby of spanidard.
>>
>>69674599
Yes, for gibsmedat when there's no social system in place for them to do so. Seriously are you the Japanese guy his classmates used as a punchingball who suffered some serious brain damage as a result?

If yes, please tell them to hit you harder next time.
>>
>>69674599
Not really.
I've worked in Japan in the past. I don't come over expecting to live off of government handouts, the way niggers tend to live off of government welfare checks.

And if women want to race mix... eh... I'm kind of libertarian in that sense. I don't believe in infringing upon human rights, so if they want to do it, I say let them.
I just don't like it in my own country when white women go for broke ass niggers from the hood because they're seen as "exotic", something never had before.

I've never tasted pig shit, that doesn't mean it'd be a good idea to do so.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 450x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 450x327
>>69674664
>this coming from cuckmany

see ur new babies...
>>
File: 1320975155002.png (616 KB, 619x464) Image search: [Google]
1320975155002.png
616 KB, 619x464
Already did bro.

No, really. I did.
>>
>>69674632
>start impregnating.
Why? You do know that we are over-populated, right?

It's a good thing that we are lowering the numbers.
We'll just have to reverse course in one generation.
>>
>>69674683
He will spoil them rotton. He's a chef and will prob fatten them up. Funny actually in my family. I'm the oldest and I've never had a relationship with my dad, he's never once asked me how my day was etc. I think he wanted to make me tough from day one and help guide my other siblings. We are speaking now as father son after 24 years.
>>
Cumming in my qt 3.14 jp gf's pussy daily is a feel too amazing to let some shitpost on /pol/ persuade me that it is anything but right.
>>
>>69665843
Daily reminder that we (white men) didn't start this so I don't give a fuck
>>
>>69674664
>The moment foreigners enter Japan
Why would they enter?
Do we like sweden with open arms?

You know, half Asia is wishing to immigrate here, all those shitty jungle asian niggers with unstable govts, they want to come.

Well. They can't.
We have borders and rules.
Strict rules.
>>
>>69674222
seems like in whites only the hottest women race mix, while among other races they get to keep their hottest women. what is this shit?
>>
>>69674715
I said you're cucking yourselves.

I like Japan but saying it isn't a cucked nation would be lying. I hope you realize that your women long for the white dick, white men can go to Japan and fuck a different chick every day if they try.

Btw I'm not Spaniard nor new worlder, I'm Polish/Slavic.
>>
File: 1431815553425.gif (2 MB, 280x202) Image search: [Google]
1431815553425.gif
2 MB, 280x202
>>69674605
I only know Indians in my department they just tend to keep to themselves. The tearoom fridge is full of curry.

>mfw I smell it
>>
>>69673078
God damn can people stop shitting on Philippines? Wtf man get off your high horse
>>
>>69674984
>hope you realize that your women long for the white dick

I'm Japanese woman and don't like all white in Japan!!

you are typical brainwashed faggot.
almost of us don't like them!

our international marriage are mostly Japanese men with foreigners.it's fucking gross tho...
>>
>>69674922
Japan is going to autism itself out of existence soon without us ;)

All that work, just to ignore the opposite sex and masturbate to anime and kill yourselves in droves

Truly the master race
>>
>>69673633
Singapore just seems like shit cause of Muslims. Sorry but I never want to go there just because of this
>>
>>69665843
No because asian women have high IQs

OP must be too beta to even get an ugly asian chick, that's pretty sad
>>
I have a white father and native mother

I plan on knocking up a white or asian woman when that time comes .. gonna feel good
>>
>>69675169
Hey I remember you. We Got into an hour long fight in Japanese over race mixing and you were asshurt as fuck when I told you that I've already fucked a ton of jp girls and that I'm currently in a committed relationship with one. Some guy said you were that batshit crazy nip girl on /int/ that talks about The time her friend got raped by a marine.
>>
>>69675169
You know thats not true lmao...
>>
File: asians subhumans.jpg (566 KB, 1264x1778) Image search: [Google]
asians subhumans.jpg
566 KB, 1264x1778
>>69665843

Agreed
>>
>>69675169
>I'm Japanese woman
Prove it.
>>
>>69674811
Go have a look at those who entered your country yet and then wait for the massive wave that will sweep over you to hit. And it will come, it's not an if but only a when. If you're lucky you'll be retired and can sit there and watch as they pour into your country from China, India and the Middle East.

>>69674922
So did everyone else, till they were eroded away over time bit by bit. The same developement is already happening in Japan, you're just nowhere near as far along.

And these people don't care whether you welcome them with open arms or don't want them there at all, not one bit.
>>
>>69665843
call me an opium burner then
>>
>>69674922
>Well. They can't
But there are heaps of flips here man
>>
>>69674949
nah i dont reckon. what i think happens is, more desperate guys like virgins will lock into the first that opens her legs, and thats not the best. as a newb. like i know this filo guy partner up with an indian, im thinking, ok firstly, you're not doing yourself any favours here buddy, I mean little Sanjeev Miguel Junior over here isnt going to be the goto when they need a mould of the human face...
>>
>>69675169
Truth.
>>
>hurr Japanese women love white durr

why?
we don't even go emigrate to west...
why is this rumor spread to the world?

I really hate it...(;_;)
>>
File: asian women (2).jpg (520 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
asian women (2).jpg
520 KB, 1600x1200
>>
File: asian.jpg (345 KB, 1537x609) Image search: [Google]
asian.jpg
345 KB, 1537x609
>>
>>69675169
1. Prove it. Especially since the first part makes the second part impossible, at best you're in denial.

2. This only applies if you add CHINESE aswell as KOREANS into the mix. Which is basically just Japanese men buying cheap wives abroad because their own women are too degenerate and frigid.
>>
File: asian women 5.jpg (28 KB, 430x280) Image search: [Google]
asian women 5.jpg
28 KB, 430x280
>>
>>69675169
>>69675303

One of my brothers is a marine the other is career navy with a Japanese wife

My experience visiting Japan left me with the impression it wouldn't be hard to have sex with a lot of Japanese women .. since I had sex with a cute Japanese woman and I was only there two weeks $
>>
>>69675469
Who even says that?
>>
File: asian women.jpg (210 KB, 1022x1143) Image search: [Google]
asian women.jpg
210 KB, 1022x1143
>>
File: conchita-wurst.jpg (140 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
conchita-wurst.jpg
140 KB, 1000x1000
>>69675470

Greek women
>>
File: asians ugly 2.jpg (3 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
asians ugly 2.jpg
3 MB, 3648x2736
>>
>>69675169
Tell yourself that, I have multiple white friends that went to Japan and have fucked dozens of chicks there.

You might hate chinks, blacks and arabs but you love whites and their dicks.

>>69674922
Do you understand what Visas are? I could live just as easily in Japan as I do here in Ecuador, just have to fill out some forms, show my degree or prove that I have a company worth over 5 million yen (44k usd).

"Muh borders will save us autists"
>>
>>69675538
Nice cherry picking... peace
>>
>>69675303
She is another Japanese girl.
I was in that thread too.

Nobody likes Amercan men nowadays for their crime...
>>
File: australian women 2.jpg (228 KB, 817x832) Image search: [Google]
australian women 2.jpg
228 KB, 817x832
>>69675587

Fuck you subhuman gook/yellow fever autist
>>
File: yhVJ4.jpg (28 KB, 401x301) Image search: [Google]
yhVJ4.jpg
28 KB, 401x301
>>69675538
Greek Women
>>
>>69675397
Flips are only the beginning, it starts small with just a few and from there it increasingly escalates.

>>69675469
Let's humour you and pretend you're a girl and actually do hate it. Congratulations, you're in the 5-10% group!

Ever seen how Asian tourists act in Europe, or exchange/college students moving to Europe? Chinese, Korean, Japanese, the vast mayority of them acts exactly alike. Usually they have some white guy before they even finished unpacking their stuff.
>>
>>69675528
You aren't actually having sex with Japan's average woman. Japan has different dating customs over there. Promiscuous or race-mixers are a minority.
>>
>>69675530
4chan and reddit...

(´・_・`)
>>
>>69675637

Greek Women
>>
>>69670374
don't do it; if nothing else, she'll be ugly as hell by 40
>>
File: asian women 7.jpg (2 MB, 3612x2709) Image search: [Google]
asian women 7.jpg
2 MB, 3612x2709
>>69675615

It's not cherry picking if you show a random sample of people you fucking faggot kill yourself
>>
>>69675601
Greek Women
>>
>>69675676
Show me Pics that aren't from Troll Threads
>>
>>69675530
muricans
>>
File: pay_debnts.jpg (5 KB, 170x250) Image search: [Google]
pay_debnts.jpg
5 KB, 170x250
>>69675637
>Fuck you
holy shit get rustled
PAY DEBTS
>>
File: davido kun.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
davido kun.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>69675648
>>69675679

Oh look the white knighting faggot is triggered as fuck trying to defend his asian waifus. Hey you ugly permavirgin autist Asian women find you just as repulsive as White women do.
>>
>>69675675

She was a cousin of my brothers wife I met because of all the shit surrounding their wedding

Didn't use a condom and didn't get any penis sicknesses so idgaf either way .. she is carrying a little bit of me with her now
>>
File: Moustache.jpg (71 KB, 499x694) Image search: [Google]
Moustache.jpg
71 KB, 499x694
>>69675705
Greek Women
>>
>>69665843

Good thing I am sterilised then.
>>
>>69675705
>random sample of people
I don't think you know what a 'random sample' is, dumbass.
>>
File: 1231513.png (134 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
1231513.png
134 KB, 350x250
>>69675538
>>69675601
Nooooooooooooooo!STOP!
>>
File: lena-fujii.jpg (20 KB, 324x500) Image search: [Google]
lena-fujii.jpg
20 KB, 324x500
>>69675788
Get mad Roachling
>>
>>69665843

Sure, but I have no problem with "race"-mixing. Race is a bullshit social construct anyway.

>post yfw i m not even trollan
>>
File: weeaboo japan davido kun.png (87 KB, 1235x456) Image search: [Google]
weeaboo japan davido kun.png
87 KB, 1235x456
>>69675796

Pure autism kill yourself betacuck australicuck
>>
>>69675705
Do you feel good now? Feel better? Let it out
>>
>>69675666
nice satanic trips

btw flip nurses are gonna flood ur country by next year...

>http://www.sunstar.com.ph /manila /local-news/2016/03/29/dole-germany-eyeing-more-pinoy-nurses-464876

just arrange the spaces 4chimps thinks the link is spam
>>
>>69675538
can some one with a kike book asian named burner account, please post this pic on the Asian Justice kike book page with a line, asian is beautiful, with a real gook but serious profile pic. oh god im shitting myself!
>>
>>69675609
South American women are super slut for foreigners dick.but nobody cares it.

Because you are already fucked by whites...proud of it faggot.
>>
>>69675792
and you ruined the rest of her life, jerk
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>69675847
You seem upset
>>
>>69675637
yeah conveniently don't show the advanced search option where you ticked "Asian"
>>
>>69672504
Who told you China doesn't allow non-Asian immigration?

Either way, they lied.
>>
>>69675851
Are flips just born nurses?
>>
>>69675618
Crime? I'll admit that retard foreigners that visit on vacation are prime to commiting crime in Japan, but foreigners that work/study here (marines in okinawa excluded) commit almost no crime. Don't even try to lie to yourself and say that there isn't a huge group of women in Japan that fetishize the fuck out of foreigners. When I used to go to clubs here I was guaranteed to fuck that night the second I started spesking Japanese to any of the girls in the club. However, finding an actually pure wife material girl is more difficult. Met my current gf here at Uni and she's worth 1000x club sluts. I don't think anyone has an aversion to dating white men here though, the number of times girls have flirted with me (even when out with my gf somewhere) is staggering. If you are white and speak Japanese in Japan finding a mate is not too difficult.
>>
File: asian women 6.jpg (484 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
asian women 6.jpg
484 KB, 1600x1200
>>69675850

I enjoy watching deluded betacucks that worship and fetishise le pure asian waifus get triggered. Fucking autists kill yourselves real life is nothing like your animus you gross repulsive neckbeards.
>>
>>69675886

Feels good to be a conquering gaijin, she was actually really sweet and spoke half ass Engrish

If I was living there like my brothers I'd have definitely dated her
>>
>>69675538
went to UCLA (mistake), can confirm asian chicks are typically ugly as hell
>>
>>69666293

This works on the condition that your bastard offspring remains in an Asian country
>>
>>69675953
prolly...im actually starting to believe that i should have studied nursing like all the chumps here, well that didnt happen and im a right wing internet neetlord
>>
>>69675970
Truly a saltier post has never been posted
>>
File: anime pro 3.jpg (68 KB, 528x528) Image search: [Google]
anime pro 3.jpg
68 KB, 528x528
>>69676116

Kill yourself autist
>>
>>69675965
>muh dick

sigh.

Japan having127 million and white men are less than 0.5% in Japan.

white men feel easy because u are fucking minority.
But majority of us don't go for gaijins.

why white trying deny it??
>>
>>69675965
The ease of finding a mate has nothing to do with being white. Asian women move fast which is why the men there are reluctant to get involved unless they absolutely got their stuff in order.
>>
File: 1441614185970.jpg (30 KB, 577x435) Image search: [Google]
1441614185970.jpg
30 KB, 577x435
>>69676243

It's ok baby we'd break you off with some western D you don't need to put on an act
>>
File: 1458361443785.jpg (278 KB, 700x540) Image search: [Google]
1458361443785.jpg
278 KB, 700x540
>>69675970

Did a jap rape your sister or something?
>>
>>69675866
I know Latin girls love the white dick just as much as the japs do, because I'm 100% Slav born in Germany.

Don't worry, I plan on visiting Japan soon and I'll make sure to pump and dump some of your chicks.
>>
Fact: Most of american asians are fucking ugly.
>>
>>69676366
Most of American whites are ugly. What the hell is your point?
>>
It is the master race. Asian intelligence mixed with European innovation.
>>
>>69676243
I literally never mentioned "muh dick" once so please stop spouting fabrications. No shit there's more Japanese men than white men in """"Japan"""". My Japanese drinking buddies often tell me how they are jealous of my "foreign power" that lets me meet and flirt with JP girls easier than they can.
The owner of the cafe I work parttime at literally told me he hired me because I'm ikemen and will bring customers to the store. Stop trying to act like Japanese women hate white men.
>>
>>69675851
Goddamnit, if they import Asian women couldn't they at least get some decent ones? Like seriously, scrapping the bottom of the barrel here.
>>
>>69675866
Kek its true. My father just imported 20 yo fucktoy from Brazil. Super hot looking and keeps home clean.
>>
>>69676463
some Japanese women=/=average Japanese women

also you gaijin can't into tatemae...
>>
>>69675953
Flips are born whores. The ones that don't get AIDS graduate to nurse.
>>
>>69676463
I'd rather live in china than japan
>>
>>69676463
Let's humor that poster, if that is indeed a female she seems to be so upset about this that she's likely in complete denial. She's the type to be here and get all angry about stereotypes and white guys thinking she's easy likely because she has been dumped a few times.

Meanwhile she has some WM/AF tabs open and is shlicking. It's entertaining tho! :D
>>
>>69676336
Move fast? Maybe after actually entering into a relationship. Getting a relaionship with a non-slut Japanese is around 30 time harder and more time intensive than with your average westerner. The friendzone literally doesn't exist here since the proper way to start dating is to become friends via work/school or whatever and continue your friendship for month(s) before confessing your feelings to them. If you try to spontaneously kiss or fuck them as par in America they will freak the fuck out.e
>>
>>69676243
>>69676243
>>69676575
>pretending to be a girl on 4chan
we see right through you faggots

timestamp with shoe on head or gtfo
>>
>>69676620
yes.

all white should go to china.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.