[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me think of a good rebuttal /pol/. I wasn't ready for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: chink.png (45 KB, 436x456) Image search: [Google]
chink.png
45 KB, 436x456
Help me think of a good rebuttal /pol/. I wasn't ready for this.
>inb4 facebook arguments
>>
>>69664579
Ask her to give on example of trump talking about hate and muslims. ask her who she wants
>>
File: 1458714139383.png (31 KB, 759x685) Image search: [Google]
1458714139383.png
31 KB, 759x685
ask for tits
>>
>>69664579
advice is no longer free of charge
>>
>>69664796
I'll pay you shekels, I promise goyim!

I like how this person uses vocabulary as his main weapon instead of facts and sources.
>>
>>69664579
>stereotyping Muslims
they do that all on their own though?
>>
>>69664579

"reduce a religion to merely a political tool"

Last I checked islam is a very political religion. Ask her what is going on in Europe in regards to immigrant electorates.
>>
File: whosbehindthispost.jpg (26 KB, 256x257) Image search: [Google]
whosbehindthispost.jpg
26 KB, 256x257
>oy vey its another shibboleth!
>>
>>69664579
Obama banned Muslims just the same

Holy fuck why is everyone so fucking stupid
>>
>>69664579
Religion has always been a political tool, even today.
>>
>>69664579
There is no separation between religion and state in Islam. Indeed, the Quran contains numerous political prescriptions therein. Muhammad and his successors themselves established polities through conquest and submission of neighbouring Arab clans expanding the caliphate rapidly before defeating Persia 20 years after the start of Islam.
>>
>But to be honest if Islam itself chose to be in this world while not being of this world rather than not to be in nor of this world, it would be a different story

What does this mean?
>>
>>69664579
Also, the US was not founded upon equality as evidenced by slavery lmao.
>>
>>69664683
Bernie, I've asked
>>
File: 1253456.jpg (85 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1253456.jpg
85 KB, 720x720
>>69664579
>America was founded on muh equality muh equity
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
The very first naturalisation law passed in the US restricted citizenship to WHITE MALES. Tell her that if she insists on appealing to history to buttress her argument, the Founding Fathers would have actually supported Trump's ban on Muslims.

>Trump is just sloganeering, why must he appeal to emotion!!!
Because most voters are dumb shits, same reason why the Dems use FEEL THE BERN and FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT

>Religion as a political tool
Islam is fundamentally political so no
>>
Islam is a death cult. Fuck em. Nobody cries when countries ban Scientology. Why the fuck should any sane person feel shame for wanting to distance themselves from such an aggressive cancer as Islam. Tell that bitch to stop pretending it's normal to run the risk of death by leaving one's faith.
>>
>>69664579

religion IS a political tool jesus christ

muhammad was a renowned politician of his time
>>
Also post screenshots of replies
>>
>>69665799
We're talking in messenger now, he is being civil though so thank god for that.
>>
Carter banned Muslims didn't he?
>>
>>69664579
Mother of God you both sound like 12 year olds trying to sound smart.
>>
>>69665920
I wasn't in the screencap though senpai
>>
>>69665867
Post screenshots still, I wanna see this retard's arguments
>>
>But when Trump speaks of hating Muslims

Ask him to source this.
>>
File: strawmen.png (59 KB, 438x486) Image search: [Google]
strawmen.png
59 KB, 438x486
>>69665981
This was from earlier in the argument. He wasn't arguing about Trump any more in Messenger.
>>
>>69665876
In response to the Embassy hostage crisis, he cancelled all Iranian visas and crashed some helicopters in the desert.
>>
>>69666105
Are you both Malays? I thought Malaysia was was a Muslim country. And how come you're speaking English?
>>
>>69665236

nothing at all, sounds like some New Age hippie bullshit.

>in this world but not of this world

literally talking out of his or her ass, that sentence means less than nothing.
>>
>>69664579
Without sufficient evidence and over use of emotive tones and language she's doing nothing more but slandering someone's character. Her pompous attitude doesn't make her right and she should come back when she can produce a more coherent argument for her insults.
>>
>>69666277
Both Chinee. Only the Malays which make up of about 70% of our population are Muslims. We spoke English because obviously someone thought that it was an intellectual language.
>>
>>69664579
Everyone has bias. Truth is a value judgement, calling someone stupid for not having your opinion is stupid, the difference is the implied reason for debate. But if that is your whole argument then you don't want to educate or illuminate you just want to smear.

The constitution allows for religious discrimination, if Scientology turned violent towards people with different values, would you blame other countries for not accepting them?

Everything is an emotional argument, we aren't robots. A slogan doesn't have to be a strictly positive quote. Negativity in mood doesn't mean inaccuracy. He is running on a self-defense ticket and "he started it" is a warning to other smear campaigns.

>his plan shall
Neither of us know the future. The unifier can undo the media's progressive but divisive, ultimatum politics - where every group nowadays has been named in a way that accuses all others of being entirely against their cause. BLM, Feminism... In what way is that unifying?
>>
>>69666420
He should be familiar with the problems caused by Islam if he lives in a 70% Muslim country then, unless the Malays are somehow super moderate?
>>
>>69666927
Compared to Indonesian Muslims our Muslims are considerably more moderate, the only major incident that occurred was the May 13 incident where a racial riot broke loose. Still better than the Chinese ethnic cleansing in Indonesia though. But Chinese and Malays are divided nowadays mostly due to political views.
>>
>>69667221
What a surprise, diverse countries with many ethnicities and religions are usually so stable
>>
>>69666404
>>69666546
Thank you based anons

>>69667624
At least the general election for our country is not far away, so maybe some "change" could happen.
>>
>>69664579
nypa
>>
>>69665681
Are there any Muslims within 1,000 miles of you?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.