[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /pol/ expect young men to start families when almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 34
File: 1457844793627.jpg (57 KB, 613x820) Image search: [Google]
1457844793627.jpg
57 KB, 613x820
How does /pol/ expect young men to start families when almost all women are involved to some degree in slut culture?
>>
they're delusional. Public school ruined pretty much every opportunity for marriage to happen at a younger age before they fall for slut culture.
>>
>slut culture

You mean having sex because you want to and there's no issues with it?
>>
>>69641247
You mean feigning ignorance as tool for a derogatory remark?
>>
>>69641247
Okay time to go shitposter
>>
>>69641457

THAT NAME
>>
>>69641402
Lol good one dude, derogatory and feigning must be big ones for you.

There's nothing wrong with casual sex when you use condoms and BC.
>>69641457
Says the canacuck

>>69641546
Whatever Sara
>>
>>69641457
premium name
>>
>>69641621
>>69641247
>as long as I mitigate the immediate physical consequences then it's a good decision
i hate this meme
>>
>>69641457
Do you believe black lives matta?
>>
>>69641621
>nothing wrong with casual sex
I believe you're on the wrong website.. maybe Reddit would be more suited for you. Or perhaps /b/?
>>
>>69641247
>>69641621

>when you use condoms and BC

You've been saying that in a few threads now. Exactly that.

I and every other guy out there have a right to our own standards. "Slut culture" is much more than just casual sex. How the fuck do people expect guys to date, marry and start a family with all these women that took slutty selfies and exposed their most sacred body parts for the whole Internet to see? No thanks.
>>
>>69641621

chemical birth control is horrible for your body
>>
We should make waiting until marriage a law
>>
File: image.jpg (375 KB, 1223x1541) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
375 KB, 1223x1541
>>69641621
>literally nothing wrong with casual sex
ok
>>
>>69641902
It's really not a big deal.

>>69641792
What's the problem with it? Why is it a bad decision?

>>69641901
You're just going to have to get over it and be a man.
>>
>>69640199
"Sluts" as in "slut walk" "sluts" aren't really sluts. You'll know a slut when you find one. They're hot and probably will have sex with you if you're not completely disgusting.

They're are a gift to mankind. "Sluts" aren't
>>
>>69642071
Are you trying to make a causal link where there isn't one? Please educate yourself on research, causality and types of variables, before you try and interpret data from medical or scientific journals.
>>
>>69642173
>get over it and be a man
>it is manly to be okay with your woman having intercourse with multiple men before you
I want April Fools to end
>>
>>69642053
Better yet make young marriage normal again and do away with the family destroying, infantilizing indoctrination machine known as public high school.
>>
>>69642173

>You're just going to have to get over it and be a man.

No. I've seen reality for what it is, I just won't bother like so many other guys in western civilization. But my point of this thread is to ask why people still expect guys to basically pretend like it's still the 1950s just so a bunch of demanding sluts can get the best of both worlds.
>>
>>69642379
It's nothing new and there's nothing you can do about it. Suck it up and be a man. Men don't waste their time on shit they can't change.
>>
>>69642514
Are you listening to yourself or am I being trolled?
>it is manly to be okay with your woman being a whore
If your woman is a whore you are one step above actually being a cuckold. Are you going to tell me that cuckolds are just FULL of testosterone? Are you legally fucking retarded?
>>
>>69641247

You can have all the sex you want but you can't get mad at others for thinking that's not right. It's only fair because they are letting you do what you want so you should reciprocate.
>>
>>69642706
You're redefining cuckold to whatever you want just like a fucking tumblrina dude. No one considers it cuckolding to have sex with a non-virgin, or even a woman who has fucked a bunch of dudes before you.
>>
>>69642514
>be a man
>marry slut
>have children
>wife fucks Jamal behind your back
>get divorce
>she takes half your shit
>gets full custody of kids
>pay alimony and child support for 18 years
>wife makes children hate you
>suck it up and be a man
>>
>>69642772
Good thing the only people that I know who are upset about casual sex are over 80 years old and Christians or on 4chan.
>>
File: image.png (90 KB, 600x317) Image search: [Google]
image.png
90 KB, 600x317
>>69642329
>>
>>69640199
I'm a virgin and female. Only kissed 3 guys and I'm 22
>>
>>69642890
>he just makes up his own black man cuckold fantasy on a basically unrelated topic

Man you really like going to black dicks don't you?
>>
>>69642829
You obviously have poor reading comprehension.
I said men who have sex with whores (more specifically ex - whores) are essentially one step above being a cuckold. A cuckold being someone who enjoys watching his wife get fucked. If the very thought of your woman with another man doesn't disgust you then you are not much better than a cuckold.
I swear to god I am trying to get through to an idiot here.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DGdyZS4v8Y
>>
Why would you want children. They are obsolete at this point. They cost money and don't know how to properly carry on your legacy.

It's 2016. Say no to children and females. Become better. Become best.
>>
>>69642329
unlike you the numbers aren't disingenuous
>>
>>69642983
Yea, but you're canadian so out of the question.
>>
>>69643122
So someone's getting sex, but not in the way you approve of so you're all "grrrrrrr" or something?
>>
>>69643273
>spotted the MGTOW
>>
>>69642983
V A N C O U V E R
>>
>>69643122
A cuckold is a man who lets another man sleep with his wife, or gets cheated on.

A cuckold doesn't even exist in any context outside of marriages, it is not "one step above cuckoldry" it is the norm. People have been having pre-marital sex for a long time you hermit.

>>69643308
Lol you're not disingenuous, you're just too fucking stupid to understand data interpretation while you're making conclusions on those same data. There is 0 causal relationship shown there besides the STD trend. That can easily be negated on an individual by safe sex. All 3 others make no statement as to causality.
>>
>>69643463
More like men transcending the current limitations
>>
>>69643483
No, I'm from Ontario
>>
>>69643422
I don't care what other people do but the woman who I choose to marry is going to be one that has not had 17 dicks inside her.
If you want the mother of your children to be some whore be my guest but that is the standard I have for my wife.
I also don't consider you to be much better than a cuck if that is the decision you decide to make, but like I said it's a free world you can do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>69641901
>their most sacred body parts

A cunt isn't a flower.

It is a cunt.

Just like balls aren't jewels.
>>
>>69642514
It is new. It's only been common since the last 55 years. Before 1960 a women almost NEVER had sex before marriage.
It was that way for 5000 years. Things only got fucked up in the last 55 years.
>>
>>69643606
People who have been having pre marital sex are degenerates and the bottom feeders of society. Yes they exist and they exist very commonly but it doesn't make that any less disgusting.
I don't understand your argument.
>>
File: 1282882656479.jpg (14 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1282882656479.jpg
14 KB, 184x184
>>69640199
>get serious with women and fuck no condor multiple times
>ask them how many partners they had
>if it's more than two i tell them i have to go
>mfw they try to reduce the number every fucking time and try to prevent me from leaving
>>
>>69641901
>body parts
>Sacred
WEW LAD
E
W
L
A
D
>>
File: non-marital partners divorce.jpg (56 KB, 633x360) Image search: [Google]
non-marital partners divorce.jpg
56 KB, 633x360
>>69643422
What is this flag? It's like an Australian flag menstruating.
>>69643606
You type a lot without actually positing anything.
>>
>>69640199

Most of young men are also completely vapid examples of the man-child phenomenon, more interested in keeping their toys and investing all funds & time into useless possessions instead of a family.

Both sexes are fucked.
>>
>>69640199

Society is over. It is only backwards from here.
>>
>>69641247
It devalues sex and plays to our basest instincts. If you allow yourself to be ruled by lust, you're no better than a common animal
>>
>>69643980
I'm guilty for this but I am putting full blame on the lack of females who are virgins and want to wait for marriage.
So I go out and I buy toys like pickup trucks and shit.
I have a pickup truck and it is more pure than any woman I've met. Pretty fucking sad when I have more feeling for a fucking machine than a human being
>>
>>69643798
The history knowledge on this board is remarkably bad.

>>69643814
Pre-marital sex is extremely common among all walks of life in the west. You are not above other people because your dick gets no attention from anyone but yourself. My argument is that there's nothing wrong with it besides your prude and irrational bitching.

>>69643953
Lmao I sincerely hope you're still not trying to equate correlation with causation. You fail high school stats or are you just not old enough to take it yet?

>>69644089
>devalues sex

I've never met anyone who gets sick of having sex. Seriously ever.

I'm not "ruled by lust" I cant control myself when I need to, I just don't need to all the time.
>>
File: 1424384456241.jpg (59 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1424384456241.jpg
59 KB, 680x510
ITT:
It's ok for a man to have multiple women because nature! Women are just in a slut culture women don't naturally have multiple partners!
>>
>>69643798
>Before 1960 a women almost NEVER had sex before marriage
Ahahahaa
>>
>>69644180
I believe compulsory education is a really deep root cause behind all of the problems that destroyed the family. Namely by preventing young marriage and putting male and female students together.

the "horny teenagers" excuse only exists because the education system and the media CREATED the MYTH of the "teenager" out of what used to be mature men and women at that age
>>
File: 1459500354992.jpg (30 KB, 701x692) Image search: [Google]
1459500354992.jpg
30 KB, 701x692
Why do you want to devalue yourself by caring about females? They are just hilarious sacks of meat that didn't get the Y chromosome and thus couldn't grow into a more fully formed human. Improve yourself. Females wil die out this century. There is no reason for them to continue.
>>
>>69641901
Why can't you just find a woman that feels the same way you do? Why are you trying to save hoes?
>>
>>69644861

>Why can't you just find a woman that feels the same way you do?

They don't FUCKING exist. This isn't the 1950s. Repeat after me:

>They don't FUCKING exist. This isn't the 1950s.

/pol/ likes to believe that western civilization is still stuck in the 1950s, where women are pure angels and people still have their morals about them.
>>
File: 1448924793363.png (87 KB, 321x308) Image search: [Google]
1448924793363.png
87 KB, 321x308
YOU CANT TURN A HO INTO A HOUSEWIFE! HOES DONT ACT RIGHT!
>>
>>69643953
Do you think I'm one of those NZers that give a fuck about the rivalry between our two patches of dirt?

Yeah, we stole Aussie culture, who stole theirs from somewhere else. I could care less.
>>
>>69645149
Good anon. Stay miserable, I would feel bad for you if you had the balls to realize that you are just being a stubborn little bitch and refusing to accept reality. I know girls aren't angels.

There's still nothing wrong with casual sex.
>>
>>69644309
>if I plug my ears and shut my eyes really tight I can deny reality

impressive
>>
>>69645412
There's nothing good either. It's just base biological instinct. Such plebian behavior. Be better. Transcend .
>>
File: 1459211453913.jpg (104 KB, 796x744) Image search: [Google]
1459211453913.jpg
104 KB, 796x744
"Slut culture" isn't the problem. What IS, is women being hypergamous by nature in conjunction that they now work and have good income themselves (>inb4 $0.77). That is to say, standards are so impossibly high it's not even worth it anymore.
>>
>>69645443
Lol anon, you don't understand high school statistics, drop the cringey condescension.

>>69645551
>nothing good

It's literally the best feeling that you can just get regularly without drugs. The idea that you see this as something bad or not appealing is hilarious to me.
>>
>>69644180
>I am blaming everyone else for my own decisions that make me unattractive on the marriage market.

Heh.

Also, this boards obsession with virginity is a perfect example of being disconnected from reality and devoid of any clue how the human psyche works.

Virginity is nice. But it is not the only attribute to look for in a woman.
I'm married, have kids. All of them are mine. My wife is a housewife. I literally get a cold beer and a warm meal every day after work.

It does mean I have much less disposable income than the average manchild, but my family is taken care of and it outweighs any toys.

Was my wife a virgin when we met? No. Was I? No. Fair is fair. What I did look was for patterns in her past - was she a party girl who had one night stands and "relationships" that lasted a week or just a few months? No. Her relationship history was - 2 relationships, each longer than 2 years, both of them ended because the men were unable/unwilling to make a any kind of a commitment and even consider having a family. Meanwhile her dream is to have at least five kids.

What I met was a woman who was disillusioned by the modern world (and especially modern men) and was not able to find fulfillment in a career. Now we're both happy. Wouldn't have happened if I'd have discarded her because of not being a virgin.
>>
>>69645672
>lololol more insults no arguments
I'm sure it's purely coincidence that women who slut it up can't keep a stable marriage. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>69645672
Lol. You are a slave to redamentary dopamine response. Such pleb. Much slave.
>>
>>69645721

I think this guy has the right idea.
>>
>>69645744
Lmao that's not what that means, it means that you don't know the actual cause of that trend because you haven't isolated all variables. You'd know that if you didn't fail high school statistics you retard.

>>69645833
Slave implies total control. I can control it whenever I want. The things you virgins come up with. It's also much more than just dopamine, but I wouldn't expect you to know that.
>>
>>69645987
Not a virgin. Lost that at 14. Generally sex is boring when you see it for what it is. A base biological instinct not very different from shitting. Except. You don't need to have sex. Of course there is more than just dopamine. But dopamine mean is hilarious. Keep on keeping on pleb. Enjoy the last few years of your existence.
>>
>>69642280
wise words

There's long term material girls, and there's short term material girls.
Always been, only know the short term material girls are shameless and out in the open.
>>
>>69645412

You have it all wrong. I do accept reality, but I feel as though the current situation is not morally acceptable. It is rather grim. I do not wish to contribute to the current situation, so I don't want to bother, but I am wondering why /pol/ gets so angry when guys say "fuck this, it's pointless" when it comes to modern dating/marriage/starting a family. Absolutely everything works in the favor of women.
>>
>>69646214
>sex is boring when you think about it

That's called being asexual anon. This is not a normal thought that people have.
>>
>>69646333
You're basically a male feminist.
>>
File: singular maternal unit.jpg (415 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
singular maternal unit.jpg
415 KB, 1200x1200
>>69645987
>marriage and human sexuality can be looked as reagents in a fucking double displacement reaction

Woo boy. You've done nothing ITT except post like a retard. No arguments whatsoever just name calling and posting in a fashion that gives you away as not having been on this board for more than two seconds.
Your only justification for promiscuity is
>feels good lol
which is the most proliferated canned degenerate response to anything harmful to society including harmful to the basic building block of a successful society: the nuclear family. Vomiting out
>muh correlation not causation
is not an argument.
>>
>>69646360
Most people are plebs. I'm glad we can agree. I thought better of this board. I thought you wanted to be the best. Not regressive to the base dengerative mean.
>>
>>69645866
Thank you, I am glad someone shares my opinion!
>>
who cares?
what's wrong with sex?
not everybody should start a family.
>>
>>69646452
>correlation =/= causation is not an argument when it perfectly applies

High school statistics. You don't understand high school statistics anon. This is in any data analysis and research. You are too ignorant and poorly educated to understand that. Probably why you're not getting any good pussy.
>>
>>69646525
Man you can't be condescending about the fact that you have a low sex drive.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 338x149) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 338x149
>It's nothing new and there's nothing you can do about it.

5 years later...

>I'M SO ALONE!
>ALL MEN ARE ASSHOLES!
>JILL POSTED BABY PICTURES!
>ALL MY FRIENDS ARE MARRIED!
>WHY DOESN'T ANYONE WANT ME?

This shit has happened billions of times throughout the course of human history yet you dumb bitches insist that putting mileage on your pussy doesn't reduce the value.

Fucking Fruit Flies.
>>
>>69646452
probably one of the angriest, pretentious, selfish, and pseudo-intellectual post I've seen on pol
>>
>>69646726
>for any x, y occurs
>we don't have it isolated to a single variable because we're dealing with deep psycho/sociological constructs such as sexuality so we should totally ignore it and not suspect that there's any relationship because hurr durr
So what's your take on the numbers then anon? They're totally meaningless right? Do you have a single point of redress for anything that I've posted. I'm not even going to keep this tab open because I know you don't have a single answer.
>>
>>69646956
I'm a male you retard, I just happen to get laid and have a normal and active social life.
>>
>>69645672
>best feeling

No. It's lesser than an accomplishment and children.

It's a fleeting high.
>>
>>69647052
>crying because reality doesn't support a narrative I didn't even create myself
Tears won't change a thing.
>>
>>69647147
what you think reality is != what reality is
especially with someone as angsty as you
>>
>>69647118
Then why are you on 4chan?
>>
>>69647063
Happiness could easily be the variable that is affecting marriage success and number of partners. A quick look on it and that is the most obvious answer to anyone who has had a basic college research class. I'm not saying with 100% positivity because that would take some research, but that is the most obvious answer to the question.

>>69647125
So? That doesn't change the fact that it's great. I have reliable sources of love and support in my life. There's no need to get rid of sex.

>>69647323
Because I decided not to go out tonight. I'm spending the rest of the weekend at my buddy's apartment.
>>
I married at 21 and haven't had issues. Its honestly not that hard to find "good girls" if you actually want to. In school, avoid dumb electives, try to take high level classes, and don't date girls in band unless you want a slut. If she was ever in band, she is probably sone degree of whorish.
>>
women already have a very poor sense of virtue.

encouraging slut behavior even slightly makes them total animals.
>>
Cool, so dudes who have sex will get shamed and ostracized too right?

Right?
>>
>>69643657
cool me too
wanna make babies
>>
>>69645721
God, you sound like such a cuck, I can hear the refugee fucking your wife all the way from across the border.
>>
>>69646429

I am not a male feminist. Yes, I do think women are worth more than what they currently are in western society. I honestly think women have a special place in everything, but they've lost it. The way we are doing things now is not right. Let me ask, do you advocate marriage and having kids?
>>
>>69647660
The only people that make this argument seem to always be slutty girls.
>>
File: holyshit.png (377 KB, 594x422) Image search: [Google]
holyshit.png
377 KB, 594x422
>>69647633
And a tip of the fedora to you my good sir.
>>
>>69647660
men and women are different.

men like inexperienced women. when women slut around it lowers their value.

women like experienced men. when men slut around it raises their value.

it's nobody's fault, each gender has their preferences. women's lives are already way easier, it's fine that men get this privilege.
>>
>>69640199
I feel bad for 20-30 year old men right now. Only going to get worse.
I don't blame them for jerking off to a nome and smoking pot non stop
>>
>>69647757
Yeah I think people should get married and have kids. People have had casual sex along with that for a long time.
>>
>>69642983
>Only kissed 3 guys
Then you arnt a virgin you whore
>>
>>69647802
if you go a long time without sex you can regain some essence of virginity. not completely, but it's something. stop slutting around now, you'll only degrade yourself futher.
>>
>>69647988
I'm a male you insufferable virgin.
>>
>>69647925

You sound like a male feminist yourself. You expect men to buy into a system that completely favors women and does nothing for us. Then you try your best to use shaming tactics on the few people that dissent and say "no", up to and including telling people that they need to "man up" and accept a situation that fucks them over at every twist and turn.

You are a male feminist and a tradcon like the rest of /pol/.
>>
>>69642983
fuck you must be ugly
>>
>>69647988
womens vaginas get gradually tighter the longer they don't have sex
>>
>>69648089
How does this whole system favor women? Men still have essentially 0 stigma attached to sex when compared to women.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 1200x630
>>69648084
You don't argue like a male...
>>
>>69648084
Oh, then you're just a whiteknight with zero understanding of women. Keep throwing around that virgin insult, it's real convincing.
>>
>>69642514
>shits they can change
Yep. We can change. The change is that we don't fucking suck it up. How's that?
>>
>>69648168
Great news for sluts. It's like biology is giving them a second chance.
>>
>>69648277
Well then enjoy never getting laid.
>>
>>69648355
alright this a chick. fuck off cunt.
>>
File: 1298714707247.gif (250 KB, 236x152) Image search: [Google]
1298714707247.gif
250 KB, 236x152
>>69647801
lol i'm a gay dude, sorry man

>>69647811
>women's lives are easier
>speaking for entire genders preferences
>being this much of a shitter
>>
>>69648427
Lol no dude, you just are so out of touch with any kind of social scene that you don't know how normal people think anymore. Get out more.
>>
No one talks like this off the internet.
And if they do, you need new friends.

T. Fitizen having a great time with life while you argue shitpost and feign self pity on a Croatian knitting board
>>
>>69642829
>no once consider
Expect irl, every fucking man, including 99% of male in your work, would hate that his women has sucked other dicks. It's the nature.
You're fucking brainwashed underage kid probably taught by school and society since born. Fucking pity you. You lost all your manliness in this generation. You're forced to think this way for too long then you lost your nature. You're pathetic
>>
File: 1388827735822.png (677 KB, 759x651) Image search: [Google]
1388827735822.png
677 KB, 759x651
>>69648427
holy shit, dis guy
>>
Friendly reminder if you date/wife a girl who isn't a virgin when she met you then you are a cuck
>>
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 1080x1920
>>69648538
Do you and other "normal people" meet here?
>>
>>69648538
>muh vagina
>vigrin
>dude
>etc

please bitch it's so obvious.
>>
>>69648236
because a female 7/10 has a queue of 10 7+/10 guys waiting to get a date.

A 7/10 guy has some 4-5s and 6s coming onto him, but he has to work and risk to get attention from 7s and upwards.

The table is tilted. If things go bad for you as a woman, you can always open your legs and coast on a guy.
If things go bad as a guy, everyone around you fades away.
>>
>>69647483
So what if there's no causation? The correlation alone means you're rolling the dice when marrying a woman with a long list of partners. It doesn't matter what the causation is, because the mere FACT that a woman with more partners is more likely to divorce you and take half your money is enough to avoid women with a long sexual history. End of discussion. The other poster is a dumb hick trying to argue about causation when it's irrelevant. The correlation is enough to justify caution. The causation could be space ayyliums orbiting Saturn, but that wouldn't change the fact that sluts are a disaster waiting to get married.
>>
>>69648677
I found out my wife was a hooker a few weeks ago
Ama
>>
>>69642329
The standard for investigating causal links is three. That's four diverse resultant factors that demonstrate strong correlative relationships between themselves and one single hypothetical causal factors with minimal pattern deviance well within a 10% margin of error. That's better evidence than climate theory has, and we make sweeping economic policy based on that quackery.
>>
>>69640199
its simple, we must kill the batman
>>
>>69648769
things aren't that imbalanced. men just have to make the effort and women just look pretty. mostly because men have to do everything in male/female relationships.
>>
>>69641247
Yeah there's no issue with it, if you never want to get married or have a family.

If you're just a slut who wants to slut it up for your whole life then go ahead as long as you don't try to teach it as a good idea to young girls.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 286x258
>>69648908
How did you find out pray tell
>>
>>69648908
Jesus Christ guy, do you have children?
>>
>>69648908
is that what she told you, only a few weeks ago? Sorry but it's been longer than a few weeks ago.
>>
>>69649006
>things aren't that imbalanced.
>mostly because men have to do everything in male/female relationships.
>>
>>69649247
i meant regards to men vs female desirability. men are highly desired, it's just that they fall in love so easily. many men actually like damaged women also.
>>
>>69648084
You clearly aren't any better than all these autismo in this thread

Are you trying to be as edgy as possible by whitesknighting women?

Do you ever have real "social life"

Literately only 19-24 college kids talk like you and have the same mindset. All men above 30 or any other mature male would not be happy when their women has lots of relationships. And that's in public. Everyone fucking hate this in heart. It's men's nature

I've never seen a "successful getting laid XD ahahaha lmao turbo chad DUDE BRO YOLO I'm not virgin lalalalalala" talk like you. The more alpha a male is, the more he hates his women getting dicked by other male

You clearly make things up on the Internet. Your talk is more fedora than everybody here. I even assume you're virgin
>>
>>69649387
It's been proved that women only see 20% of men as attractive, whereas men see 50% of women as attractive.
>>
>>69649057
Yes
>>69649173
I know when it was etc

She casually mentioned it during a convo about my friends who are less than reputable. Honestly I don't really care, i still love her, and on the scale of crime I was much, much worse so i don't have much of a hand to play here. Also fucked plenty of girls before her, so w/E I guess. I'm happy.
>>
>>69649387
>>69649591
Meh, they all go for money anyway.
>>
>>69648236

The whole system favors women these days because guys are expected to do all the work and "be real men" while women benefit from feminism and chivalry at the same time.

What's next? Are you going to tell me that "society" hates women that have ses? That there are people with pitchforks and daggers just ready to string women up in villages for having sex in western society?

Women don't have a stigma attached to sex anymore. They flaunt their sluttyness with pride. Men, however, definitely have a stigma attached to them (I've experienced it) in the sense that if you say you don't want to be with a slut or a whore, the Internet rages at you and then they have the nerve to turn around and whine about "double standards".
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 281x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 281x283
>>69640199
the only people who care , are the people not getting any sex

throw away your childish notions, women / wives have always cheated, they just hid it better because society frowned upon it. if a person doesnt get their needs met, they will go out of their way to get what they want. a healthy woman under 40 wants to be fucked WELL by a healthy strong fit male who cant keep his hands off her and that gets hard just by looking at her. if you turn into a fat fuck beta lardo, no shit she will cheat. marriage doesnt give you permission to stop being the king. if you want kids, just fuck around until it happens, some other loser will always raise it. failing that the state will. i could go on, but beta perma virgins will just never understand normal how adults work. this fucking bullshit that gets posted every time is so terrible.
>>
>>69640199
More importantly how does /pol/ expect young men to start families when most people live paycheck to paycheck as it is.

You can start a family with a slut gold digger

But good luck starting any family without money.
>>
>>69640199
More importantly how does /pol/ expect young men to start families when most people live paycheck to paycheck as it is.

You can start a family with a slut gold digger

But good luck starting any family without money.

There's a reason we have to import people now.
>>
>>69642983
ye can always get a moose to fuck ya ehh?
>>
>>69649628
Meaning, she told me few weeks ago it happened years and years ago*
That wasn't great wording
>>
>>69641247
>there are no long term consequences to having indiscriminate sex with countless, oftentimes anonymous partners
I love this meme.
>>
>>69649591
it's sounds weird but honestly women do not care that much about looks. it's not necessarily money either. you give a woman what she needs, like a father, and she'll love you forever. basically women want a man that makes them and their life better. ugly fucks can do that, but obviously it's easier to just give good sex.
>>
>>69642329
>casual
>casual
>casual
>causal
Haha, epic.
>>
>>69643866
bullshit, faggot, we know you haven't fucked shit
>>
>mfw my gf is 100% white and smart and athletic and attractive

My kids will be perfect
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 444x444
>>69650295
>your kids
lmao, a recent study showed 1/3 children arent fathered by the person on their birth certificate
>>
>>69649628
Well, you have kids, so I wish you both the best.

Personally if I was stuck in a relationship like that I'd punish her sexually, to help with whatever resentment I'd have. It could be fun for her too.

I have thought about this before. I once loved a slut that considered being an escort. Things could have worked out if I did something about my disappointment in her.

Good luck.
>>
> women who won't fuck me are sluts
>>
>>69650295
if she is as described, know you're not the only one fucking her
>>
>>69650564
That's why I intend to include DNA testing in the prenup.
>>69650673
Wrong. The women who spread their legs are sluts. You need to hold out for a woman worth marrying.
>>
>How does /pol/ expect young men to start families when almost all women are involved to some degree in slut culture?

>almost all

Simple, find the women who aren't like that.
>>
>>69650673
Every women would be a slut in that case since no woman's gonna want your LAC.
>>
>>69650673

That is an under-handed diversion of the topic you chink.

It's not about "women who won't fuck me", it's about women that are sluts and whores, women that take part in slut culture. They are so numerous that most women are like that now, and the expectation is that guys, especially young white guys, must date/marry/have kids with these damaged goods. Then people wonder why the birth and marriage rates have fucking collapsed.
>>
>>69650835

>Simple, find the women who aren't like that.

They don't exist, I was just giving /pol/ some leeway. Lots of dudes here want to believe that most women are pure flowers full of morality, so I thought I'd throw them a little bone.
>>
>>69642983

Any signs to differentiate sluts from non-sluts quickly? red flags in the personality you can pick up on early? Should I be looking for vapidness or judge purely on my gut?
>>
Is there a right way to find a decent wife, besides making yourself into a decent husband?
>>
>>69651081
you're not wrong I just thought id take advantage of that Canada bro
>>
>>69640199
alot of furries do that "mating for life" stuff
But thats none of my buisness.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
>>69650972
female nature didnt magically change recently kid
they have ALWAYS been sluts, ALL of them
and that is OK because that is how our fucking species EXISTS. ok? if she didnt jump on the bigger guys cock right away, she would die in nature alone. women are property that go to the fittest, strongest most assertive cunts. being mad that you arent that guy isnt going to change shit, and you wouldnt exist of womem werent this way.

tldr : neck yourself u fucking sad chodes
>>
>>69650564
>>69650775
Oh trust me shes loyal, I have verified quite enough times
I got myself a diamond boys!
>>
>>69644687
Guys, I found the faggot
>>
>>69645721

i got all that, and my wife was a virgin

lmao cuck
>>
>>69644687

>Yes goys, give up on your women! Give up on your civilization
>>
>>69651298
Look for:

>raised by a single mom
>is a single mom
>tattoos
>drinks
>has had many boyfriends
>has never had any committed boyfriend
>will sleep with you in the first six months of you two dating
>goes to a bar ever, even if she doesn't drink
>smokes (weed included)
>leftist
>believes in "sex positivity" or thinks sex is "empowering"
>uses social media for anything beyond just keeping in touch with people
>takes lots of pictures
>likes to say she's "just like one of the guys!"
>puts any at all rules on her dating/marriage like "I'm not going to date anyone from my home town" or "I'm not going to look seriously for anyone until I'm 23"
>thinks that "dating" means going out with as many different guys as possible and avoiding any connection

These are your "THIS IS NOT WIFE OR MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN MATERIAL" level red flags and do not ever for a second think "Oh well she only fits one of those things so she's probably okay!" Will you gamble your future on that? Hope not.
>>
File: 1455201216673.png (200 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1455201216673.png
200 KB, 2000x1333
>>69650661
Thanks man.. I think it's gonna turn out pretty good, and I'm really starting to get the hang of fatherhood. Probly doesn't sound like the best situation lol, but we genuinely are happy. You have fun out there, and don't take anything seriously. Earth is a joke
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2048x1536
>>69651637
>nawalt
lmao faggot, bet she is gagging on another guys cock right now if you hold such a beta belief
>>
>>69651947
Screen capped for truth
>>
>>69651947

Fuck me, thanks dude. That's the most concise list I've ever heard.
>>
>>69642173

I've got a political career ahead of me, so yea, it is a big deal.
>>
>>69642983
You got the hymen, you get the diamond.
>>
File: redpilled ger chaturbate whore.jpg (117 KB, 888x793) Image search: [Google]
redpilled ger chaturbate whore.jpg
117 KB, 888x793
>>69641247
Stop defending literal sluts that fuck almost everyone they see, regardless of race, intelligence and personality (and often also looks) with this shit argument just because you want to b8.

Every single fucking time.

German sluts are the cutest, though.
>>
File: 1458878906255.jpg (46 KB, 592x385) Image search: [Google]
1458878906255.jpg
46 KB, 592x385
Most girls are too busy to be a complete slut.
They'll have casual sex every now and then. The attractive men/women will have more, the unattractive men/women will have less unless they can get together.
I'm somewhat inbetween and I have casual sex every now and then. It's not a big deal.
>>
>>69651947
My G-d, you're such a fucking faggot. Kill yourself.
>>
>>69651947
What about if they drink but don't get drunk like fucking adults tend to do?
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 600x901
>>69652299
i am mirin that aesthetic hymen girl
so how many cocks have you sucked on
oh only 40
thats cool
>>
>>69652785
Such a girl doesn't exist under thirty and over thirty you shouldn't be looking for women over fucking thirty.
>>
>>69652422
Who
>>
>>69642071
>>69640199
Can a man be a slut? What happens if a man has too many sexual partners?
>>
>>69653427
STDS
Or nothing.
There are no male roasties.
>>
>>69651947
Wait six months for sex. Thats gay
>>
>>69654174
Feel free to find a slutty girl to date and marry then anon. See how that works out for you.
>>
>>69642983
Your a man
>>
>>69654174
The point is getting a good mother for your children. Sex is easy to find if you're looking for that.
>>
>>69640199
OP dosen't know how to get, keep or train a woman, and yet OP is posting. This is why society is turning to shit.
>>
File: 1457922498275.jpg (46 KB, 470x626) Image search: [Google]
1457922498275.jpg
46 KB, 470x626
>>69644089
Casual sex =/= ruled by lust. If anything, virgins and guys who can't get girls are the animals who can't get over their evolutionary instincts. They'll see a good looking girl and their fight or flight response will trigger for no reason, or they're too scared to do anything because of the instinctive tribal reaction of getting rejected and being labelled inadequate
>>
>>69653994
>There are no male roasties
Yeah, there are. We refer to them as 'circumcised'
>>
>>69654620
>triggered
>>
>>69643798
That isn't true.
>>
File: homewrecker1.jpg (141 KB, 2094x345) Image search: [Google]
homewrecker1.jpg
141 KB, 2094x345
>>69640199
At least you can fuck her and have a few kids before she leaves with them and posts new FB pics of her getting blacked.

The dream is still alive to have kids that are your own, sorta, well, actually they'll probably be some other guy's kids, some guy she was fucking while you were at work (it'll nag you when you're convincing yourself that the kids don't look like a perfect split between you and her, but you definitely see her in them "who is the dad? will haunt you forever)...

... and more so when you're paying for that kid that isn't even yours, looking at Tyrone bouncing him on his knee.
>>
>>69652149
Hahaha you poor australian shes at work and im neet and have 8 inch cock i have categorized every minute of her day in my spare time im the only cock she recieves
>>
File: 1438526694659.jpg (277 KB, 675x886) Image search: [Google]
1438526694659.jpg
277 KB, 675x886
Finding a woman with a hymen who is good looking and of legal sex age is like panning for gold and finding a tangible nugget.
>>
File: 1451611516830.png (26 KB, 226x200) Image search: [Google]
1451611516830.png
26 KB, 226x200
>>69655261
>>
>>69655261
What's hilarious is that she probably uses that same pic on Tinder.
>>
File: 1453145233002.jpg (48 KB, 340x332) Image search: [Google]
1453145233002.jpg
48 KB, 340x332
>>69655346
>don't breed Goy
>>
>>69655311

What? You're not going to "rare flag" that sit?
>>
>>69651947
>will sleep with you in the first six months of you two dating

lmao
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>69655508
Fucking Newfags
>>
File: carton.jpg (47 KB, 562x395) Image search: [Google]
carton.jpg
47 KB, 562x395
>>69643798
>>
>>69643798
This thread is like a magnet for the "christians" of pol who unironically believe in virgin birth and the shit they post here
>>
>>69655144
Rare
a
r
e

poast proofs
>>
>>69642983

pls b in nashville
>>
>>69640199
>tfw muslim master kultur
>>
>>69654445

>This is why society is turning to shit.

No it's not. You only blame the man because you don't have the balls to criticize women even on the Internet. You are such a cuck, men don't exist to serve women, faggot. The whole game is fucked and men don't want to bother anymore.

>>69651590

I have my own standards and your rant does not mean that me or another guy need to date or marry sluts just because YOU say we should. Idiot. The birth and marriage rates dropping prove that I'm correct.

>>69651392

I know I'm not wrong, the problem in this thread is that everyone that disagreed with me was not right.
>>
>>69647692

koolio
>>
>>69643120
You read a story about infidelity and cuckolding and all you can get out of it are black dicks? Talk about projection.
>>
You can thank all the lmao I don't want commitment men.
>>
File: 1cf.png (497 KB, 401x599) Image search: [Google]
1cf.png
497 KB, 401x599
>>69640199
LOL DIXKZ
>>
>>69641247
Shut up Lindsey, you stupid slut.
>>
>>69641621
>nothing wrong
>nothing
>>
>>69641247
funny. the only Lindsay ive known was a super good girl
she's great and has a kid with an awesome person...
>>
>>69644347
A good lock can't open for any key. A great key will open any lock.
>>
>>69646801
Just go back to redtit.
Having premarital sex is detrimental to society. It lowers the chance of successful marriage dramatically and increases chances of STDs.

We all like fucking sluts, but only a cuck would marry one.

Christian QTs FTW. Once I graduate next year and start earning 90k a year start salary, a beautiful virgin will enjoy that money and pop out some beautiful blonde white babies.
Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.