[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yesterday I went to a Bernie Sanders rally in the Bronx, NY.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: OPDELIVERSSSSS.jpg (92 KB, 639x1095) Image search: [Google]
OPDELIVERSSSSS.jpg
92 KB, 639x1095
Yesterday I went to a Bernie Sanders rally in the Bronx, NY. I posted a thread on here saying that I was going to interview Bernie supporters to expose their stupidity, I asked /pol/ to suggest questions they want me to ask them, and because of your suggestions i was able to get alot of good material. I said i was going to upload the video in a thread later that evening however the editing took much longer than i expected, I just now finished the video. It is currently rendering as i type this.
About a week before this I did the same thing at a Trump protest in NYC, and because of /pol/ the video was a huge success. OP has returned to deliver again.

What should the title of the video be? I was thinking of something simple like "Interviewing Bernie Supporters"

TL;DR
Went to Bernie Rally
BTFO Bernie fags
Filmed it
OP delivers in an hour (give or take another 10-20 minutes for the youtube upload)
MAGA

THIS IS THE NEW THREAD, THE VIDEO IS UP!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKzQ6hT5_No&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>69638353
Add closed captions. Would make your viewcount skyrocket.
>>
>>69638353
Over-Thinking Causes Mass Bernout.
>>
>>69638455
not sure how to do that
>>
>>69638581
Under the video, click "CC" button. The process is pretty straightforward.
>>
>we're a country of immigrants
it amazes me how these people are completely unaware how restrictive our immigration was
>>
>>69638353
the one guy lighting up then stammering is classic, nice touch
also, WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT

the general lack of forethought they display is priceless
>>
I was freaking out and then I realized the date.
>>
>>69638671
looking into it now, thanks famgod
>>
File: 1459169156200.jpg (38 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1459169156200.jpg
38 KB, 512x384
>we shouldn't build a wall because criminals will get around it
>we should ban guns even though criminals ignore the law
>>
>>69639317
liberals gunna lib
>>
>>69639317
Typical libcuck doublethink
>>
who /final solution/ here?
>>
bumop
>>
>>69638353
share this video everywhere! redpill your bernie fag friends/enemies
>>
>>69638353
What is happening to this place, I saw this exact thread and the other one about 2 weeks ago. What is this fucking Jap doing to our site?
>>
>>69641909
the one you saw two weeks ago was me at a trump protest, this one is me at a bernie rally.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.