[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRAZIL HERE! PLEASE /POL/, HELP US!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: brazil-06.jpg (762 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
brazil-06.jpg
762 KB, 1920x1200
Vote for our president Dilma Rousseff as World's Most Disappointing Leader:

http://fortune.com/2016/03/30/rank-most-disappointing-leaders/

If you want to vote more times, install the TOR browser (DeepWeb), then use it to access the page. Each time the browser opens up, it identifies with a different IP, this way you can vote again and again.

If you can spread this and get more people to support us, please do it.

May the huehue be with you.
>>
>>69637191
You should've listen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyyQw8c5TGM
>>
SAD BUMP
>>
>>69637414
What do you mean?
>>
Come on, guys
>>
>>69637191
Don't worry, she's already #1 with 100k votes.
>>
>>69637414
I did. I am conservative capitalist.
>>
>>69637852
IT NEEDS TO BREAK THE NEWS

MOAR MOAR MOAR
>>
>>69637414

how can this wannabe jesus blame anyone for his look?
i mean wtf
>>
>>69637414
>el presidente
Fuck off
>>
OP are you aware all presidents of the world cut their slice in mega projects, due contractors billionarie interests? Petrobras is no exeption, difference is that now in less than 3 months ALL accounts around the world, ALL logs around your goverment are being realise to the public to remove the status quo from Brasil.

Gee I wondee who is capable of that intelligence... Oh the same group behind colours revolutions and maiden liberation. You idiots are being used, once you remove the elite the states will dump you a puppetucian like Chavez who will make sure your resources are sell for greens and your production power plumbs.

You know whats the biggest mistake Da Silva and Vilma did? Messing around with rhe WB and IMF, supporting the BRICS bank.
>>
>>69638891
This is why you shouldnt choose fucking leftists, they are more prone to corruption, to increase insecurity, to increase unemployment, to weak institutions... To secure the perfect scenario for this kind of hybrid war and goverment hijacking Soros is expert to.

Do you deserve where you are? Maybe. You were the next China of SA, and the states cucked you with old tricks.

I am happy Keiko is going to win, a fascist goverment in Peru will make us more wealthy and imnume to this kind of shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.