[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else believe that all races truly are inherently equal,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 22
File: 1458256549814-1-1-1.png (332 KB, 455x632) Image search: [Google]
1458256549814-1-1-1.png
332 KB, 455x632
Anyone else believe that all races truly are inherently equal, and that culture is to blame for our differences?

I feel that when people judge races, they are mistaking racial traits with cultural ones.

Don't get me wrong. I recognize and accept that blacks on average have lower IQs and commit significantly more crimes than other races. They are also loud, obnoxious, and confrontational. However, I see these traits as linked to their culture ratherh than their race itself.

For my experience Blacks (or any other minorities) that have successfully assimilated into western culture have none of the negative traits we commonly attribute to blacks.
>>
>>69636491
I wanna facefuck her.
>>
physically equal, no. intellectually equal, no. spiritually equal, yes. every human has a soul of equal value.
>>
>>69636491
>Anyone else believe that all races truly are inherently equal, and that culture is to blame for our differences?
No, I tend to not believe things that are untrue.
>>
>>69636598
>every human has a soul
No, souls do not exist
>>
>>69636598
t.
cuck
>>
>>69636491
How do explain Africans or Aboriginals? Most of them are genetically fucked and have no hope.
>>
File: 1458256549814.png (3 MB, 2232x1266) Image search: [Google]
1458256549814.png
3 MB, 2232x1266
>>69636600
Prove to me that the criminality and stupidity of Blacks is biological in nature and not a result of their fucked up and barbaric culture

I actually hate most black people but this is because I feel that the vast majority of blacks have failed to assimilate and cling on to their barbaric ways.

A failed black man is a man who has simply failed to assimilated to superior western culture.
>>
I think it's more cultural than genetic, but it's tough to think that blacks and aboriginals arent at least somewhat disadvantaged genetically, given how abysmally little they've accomplished compared to damn near every other race.
>>
>>69636873
How can you admit in your OP that blacks have lower IQs and not realize that IQ is genetic. That's the definition of biological in nature. You can't teach IQ.
>>
>>69636491
>I recognize and accept that blacks on average have lower IQs and commit significantly more crimes than other races. They are also loud, obnoxious, and confrontational. However, I see these traits as linked to their culture ratherh than their race itself.
Are you fucking stupid? IQ is nothing but genetics you fucking retard.
>>
File: artistPic (1).jpg (37 KB, 327x302) Image search: [Google]
artistPic (1).jpg
37 KB, 327x302
>>69636491
no
we evolved in relative geographic isolation from one another
there are clear cut physiological and mental differences, from bone density to muscle fiber to skull structure to iq
iq has shown to be largely heritable and is also a very good predictor for group outcomes
http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v20/n1/full/mp2014105a.html
why would i want significant low-iq populations immigrating into my country? it's be relatively catastrophic
>For my experience Blacks (or any other minorities) that have successfully assimilated into western culture have none of the negative traits we commonly attribute to blacks.
anecdotal evidence is meaningless when we're talking about group trends
>>
File: the subhuman torch.webm (3 MB, 368x656) Image search: [Google]
the subhuman torch.webm
3 MB, 368x656
>>69637056
>>69637171
So if you took a new born baby from a "genetically gifted" family and isolated in a dark room for 20 years while still providing it the bare necessities for survival, then administered an IQ test, you are saying it would have a higher IQ than most people due to genetics?
>>
>>69636491
That nigress is hot. She is worthy to be bred by the white man.
>>
File: darwin.jpg (168 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
darwin.jpg
168 KB, 1024x768
>>69636491
genetic equality is an absurd proposition but if we are talking rather in terms of proportions it is clear culture is the main culprit. The problem is not so much that they are incapable of achieving a reasonable degree of intelligence and civility but their obstinate refusal to do so. It's a bit like running, you'll never be Hussain bolt no matter how hard you try but you can still be pretty damn fast given your genetic limits.
>>
>>69636491
Yes of course. You do understand that /pol/ is satire, right?
>>
>>69637444
Yes because its information processing abilities would still be above that or someone with a lower IQ than it, it doesnt matter how hard you work when a genius can do the things you do with no effort at all while a retard will take centuries to do so.
>>
>>69636798

The sad reality of Australian Aboriginal intelligence is an issue normies ignore by tacitly banning it from public debate.
>>
>I'm a truly enlightened person that believes in evolution
>All humans are genetically equal

This is called doublethink.
>>
>it's culture

>literally every white civilization on earth is successful
>literally every black civilization on earth (aside from a very select few that get money pumped in through white tourism and oil sales) is unsuccessful
>>
>>69637444
kek
>>
>>69636491
too bad the majority on the left and the media seems to think that black 'culture' is something worth preserving and protecting, thereby making the black race effectively and permanently defective.

I'll stop being racist against blacks when you take every rapper, put them up against a wall and end them.
>>
>>69637666
No, it's called "I only hold what I believe to be modern opinions". You see it in college students a lot because they desperately want to be the frontiers of something new.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 960x640
>>69636663
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 231x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 231x345
>>69636491
>israel
>>
>>69637682
black civilization = black culture

>>69637775
>too bad the majority on the left and the media seems to think that black 'culture' is something worth preserving and protecting

That is a part of the issue. I believe that certain cultures are objectively superior to others so encouraging others to cling on to inferior culture is a problem.
>>
File: 3113375_orig.jpg (46 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
3113375_orig.jpg
46 KB, 480x300
no, for example look at dominican republic and haiti, one in the side of the other, haiti is black and in ruins, i thought it was in africa but it's in central america, and dominican replublic is mostly mixed race and it's a OK country for latin america standards.
>>
>>69636491
They would be still inferior for inventing an inferior culture. Also niggers are the same everywhere, does't matter the culture.
>>
>>69636491
It's the old nature vs. nurture argument. Progressives and critical theorists have effectively brainwashed an entire generation to believe that our behaviors are 100% "nurtured" by our environments. This is not true. To what degree is arguable.
>>
>>69638014
Black genetics causes black culture, how stupid are you?

Anyone that went to highschool can clearly see how intelligence is a factor in cultures. Jocks are morons so they have a simple culture. Most girls are bitchs with a narcisstic culture. Nerds like math and complicated science stuff because of their higher intelligence. IQ creates culture idiot, look at the niggers everywhere they exist they have the same backwards jungle behavior, look at the chinks everywhere they exist they have orderly behavior.
>>
>>69636491
No. Physical differences do exist. Do you honestly think our environment didn't also affect the brain?
>>
>>69637533
The awkward moment when the answer is yes.
I don't think you understand iq tests.
>>
>>69637533

This is a simplistic approach. While most Africans can adapt to civilisation, given the right upbringing, how many can further it? How long would it last without the moderating influence of proven civilisation-builders to surround them?

If the examples of Rhodesia and South Africa are anything to go by, not very long at all.
>>
replied to wrong comment god dammit.
>>
>>69636491
>that post
>that name
>that flag
Fuck off Kike
>>
>>69638222
You make some good points. Also, no need to be so hostile, my bahamian friend.
>>
>>69636491
Likely a little from Column A, a little from Column B. There are studies that show blacks still have a lower IQ trend even when raised in a white-dominated environment.
>>
>>69638014
We could Glass all of africa and lose nothing of any real worth outside Egypt and a little bit on the mediterranian coast. Blacks cannot make a good culture on their own, either in Africa or in the Ghetto.

They are fine if they are given concrete rules and are made to follow them; but in Africa there is no one left to teach them and in the ghettos they are fed a constant stream of 'you are opressed, you are a victim, whitey is out to get you!' so they look inward for their culture and you can see the result in detroit, Chiraq, DC St. Louis pick almost any major US city.

So long as the left is allowed to continue to protect niggers and shit on blacks ghettos will exist and people will (with just cause) be racist against black.
>>
>>69637444
Do you not know about feral children?
>>
culture is genetic
>>
>>69638441
mate
come on
just read the abstract
http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v20/n1/full/mp2014105a.html
>>
>>69638098
Haiti is still paying for BTFOing Napoleon.
>>
>>69638547
>Toby Keith

Song about the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan when?
>>
>>69636491
race, culture, what's the difference? we still hate them the same
>>
>>69637464
cuck
>>
>>69637444
i'll give you a better answer.

You are right that for the fast majority of people intellectual stimulation, especially when young will lead to high IQ, for example studies have shown teaching a class chess while the other does whatever they want will eventually result in the class playing chess developping high average Iq, the same can be seen when moving retarded children into upper middle class adoptive families, you can see significant increase simply due to the increased intellectual stimulation.

In fact this is also supported by studies correlating IQ with heredity, IQ is only about 30-40% inherited for most people. BUT here is the little kink in this whole argument. That only holds for below average/average people. Exceptional individuals follow a different set of rules. IQ is over 70% hereditary for those with exceptional IQ. Also stimulation has little effect on them.

The reason is that those kids actively SEEK stimulation, keep in mind that even in the most extreme case, all maths can be built out of nothing, so intellectual stimulation can be effectively limitless.

In a sense you can see it as any other ability, you have a potential you have to develop but you need some effort to do so. Exceptional individuals just tend to develop their mental abilities no matter what.
>>
>>69637577
>/pol/ is satire
this meme got stale months ago you faggot
>>
>>69638547
Natural nigger culture is savagery and jungle juju I have no idea how niggers can have a concept of magic if they cant think in the abstract it may suggest religious thought could just be an instinct.

To all the retards on this board literally everything whites have done is WHITE CULTURE THE MUSIC THE CLOTHING THE PHILOSOPHY ALL WHITE CULTURE. Now compare it to nigger culture and you see the difference.
>>
>>69636491
>Israel
>Posting from canada
>race is a social construct

W I L D R I D E
I
L
D
R
I
D
E
>>
>>69638499
No there are not.
>>69636491
Congratulations. You graduated from pol. With your new nuanced analysis it's time for you to leave this alt right power cuckoldry crucible
>>
>>69636491
Believing means nothing, stupid.
>>
>>69638778
How do you gain high IQ in your 20s I don't want to be dumb anymore.

Feels bad man
>>
File: 1453147837735.jpg (552 KB, 1625x1117) Image search: [Google]
1453147837735.jpg
552 KB, 1625x1117
>>69636491
I agree with this. I went to a nigger school in inner-city Chicago, I was the only white kid there. The variety of intelligence there was similar to the white school I went to beforehand. 90% of the kids had never read a book in their life and didn't have a chance, but the few kids who actually gave a shit were very intelligent. The most mind boggling one was a mixture of the two, one of my classmates was a hoodrat girl who talked like queen of the hood niggers and wanted to be a stripper when she grew up, but she was also extremely good at studying and she was a math wizard.

Black culture, and to a minor extent white racism, keeps the black man down, not anything to do with his genetics. /pol/ doesn't actually know anything about niggers because they've never actually interacted with them.
>>
>>69638892
Religious thought not so much, more just coming up with the best explaination they can given that they are literally incapable of coming up with science on their own.
>>
>>69636491
Canada is the SJW Australia. A FUCKING MILK BAG
>>
>>69636491
Culture doesn't explain the low IQ scores.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLtO_FQm3v0
>>
>>69636491
One time.. at a petting zoo.. I was lonely, because I didnt like the goats or the baby sheep. I wanted to pet my favoritest animal in the whole world..I felt bad that the poor animal was locked up in a big cage, just meowing to get out. I saw him for the little kitty he really was, that not all lions are ferocious animals, and that living in a harsh environment probably is what makes lions to angry. I wanted to pet simba, so I reached my arm out, and I tried to pet him, and I could feel the warmth of his pure-love-giving auroa surround me, mostly his teeth, and I could feel the tearing of compassion as my arm was ripped to shreds.

By now you realize I made it up.. But my point isn't that black people are naturally different. In fact, my point is that there's a lot of harm done in making an assumption about something we are ignorant of before interaction.

Assuming caution is, by far, a better alternative to assuming peace. Because if we assumed peace for everything, we wouldn't make it as a species.

If you want to deny the IQ results, the bell curve, skulls, dna, etc, that's up to you. But, by all means, please don't make assumptions about something you don't know.
>>
>>69638261
The question as not wether blacks are capable of building a civilization as successful as white. IF blacks can reach an average IQ of 90 in a white society instead of 70 as is the case in their own, than that means culture is a very significant driver.
>>
>>69636491
Your culture promotes profligation and being a piece of shit in society. This also causes these genes to proliferate within your gene pool. Its a cycle of shit.
>>
>>69636491
>Anyone else
Dropped
>>
>>69636491
Not equal. However if they are capable of achieving something great, they should be given chances. Never dismiss the entire population because of action of some
>>
>>69638892
> White culture
> Music

Gotta give credit where it's due. You rhythmless honkey have stolen a whole lot from blacks in that regard.
>>
>>69636598
That's some gay shit.
>>
>>69639154
yeah you are pretty much fucked, all studies are on young children
>>
>>69639239
Niggers cant even conceptualize the future so coming up literal magic should be impossible for them, you dont see chimps believing in magic now do you meaning religious thought has be an instinct caused by higher intelligence at least nigger level intelligence.
>>69639201
You dont know shit all you know is about the american coons, the actual real black culture is the backwards one the africans do and proof they are truely stupid fucks.
>>
>>69636491
No it been proven over and over its not to do with culture
Adopted children have the same iq as there biological parents for instance

And why are some cultures worse? Because the race that creates the culture is stupid!
>>
>>69639455
Shut the fuck up nigger, your kind has never had music to begin with.
>>
>>69638778
Here's the problem-that researcg, the MICTAR reared twins research that attributes 70% of IQ to genetics, and many other experiments, do not control for environment. The hereditary IQ comes from family members being tested for IQ obviously, the most efficient comparison being between two reared twins (different environment same genes to test IQ hereditary link). However, obviously rich families are going to have nurturing environments. You can't just take a bougie white family with the dad 120 iq son 120 iq and a poor black family with 80 IQ on both respectively and claim it's because of genetics. It's nearly impossible to isolate environment. Even the twins study (70% number comes from it) tries to isolate environment but forgets that poor foster home kids end up in similar environments anyways.

So, no. I don't really buy that it's genetic.
>>
>>69636873
Try to follow me here. What if they created their own culture based on--still following?--the way they already acted? The way they acted because, get this, they were already that way, because that's how they're programmed to be?
>>
>>69636491
Culture is designated by traits. Not the other way around you mental limpid.
>>
>>69639455
"black music" uses western scales you fucking subhuman lol
>>
>>69636491
It is both. Probably more cultural, but if a population has a higher tendency for impulsive behavior on average, it will be reflected in the culture.

More impulsive plus lower intelligence plus more raw physical power in population averages means the resulting cocktail won't be merely a cultural one disconnected from biology.

That this is pretty much a taboo subject in society hurts everyone. Averages are faceless. They don't define individuals because individuals can fall all over the spectrum with their individual characteristics. Unfortunately, too many peopple are unable to face these issues like rational adults. We need solutions instead of hiding in wishing, but the way things are going, we will never get real solutions. The libtard solution is to racemix everyone into gray goo so then we'll never have to consider racial differences. As if it were possible to avoid it for ever and ever.
>>
>>69639401
Genetically, "race-mixing" diversifies gene pool thus it is considered to be preferable
>>
>>69639568
This is a lie.
>>
>>69639634
Haha what? So Asians having thin eyes makes them like seafood and have healthier diets?

Shut up dumbass.
>>
>>69639455
Please point to all the great black composers

oh.... wait, other than beating drums or banging sticks and bones together you didn't have music.

>>69639755
>diluting the superior genes with low-tier genes
>preferable
>>
>>69637179
fuck
abos are irl orcs :^)
>>
>>69639761
Just because something hurts your feelings doesnt mean its not true
>>
>>69639823
No they around the ocean you fucktard, the asians are intelligent thats why their culture are more complex then the ooga booga nonsense that the more stupid papuans do.
>>
File: 200w-1.gif (1 MB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
200w-1.gif
1 MB, 200x113
>>69639601
Why so angry Bahamas? Maybe one of your fellow countrymen can teach you some calypso.
>>
File: naive_white_people.jpg (157 KB, 838x978) Image search: [Google]
naive_white_people.jpg
157 KB, 838x978
>>69636491
She's somewhat attractive for a mixed girl.
>>
we have to put up a test.

Put 100 white male and female, aged 8 in a dome, with machines giving them food and instructions.

Do the same with 100 blacks, male and female. aged 8 too.

Give both the same instructions through the machines.

Now wait 12 years and look what they build up.

That would be the most efficient way to see which race is smarter.
>>
>>69639914
It's just not true. Cite yourself
>>
>>69638637
>tfw Napoleon looks like Rafael Cruz
>>
>>69639927
I am not angry.
>>
>>69639201

i still live in the hood to this day and youre a faggot for acting like its cool to be around niggers. kill yourself.
>>
>>69639823

No, but their genetic predisposition towards society and order gives them a culture that can create something as refined as tea ceremonies and sushi, while Africans never progressed beyond the fucking stone age.
>>
Some high treason in this link.
Bloody Marxist eu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>69639984
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Haiti can only be explained by negro intelligence literally.
>>
>>69639665

Even if everyone is genetically equal, unless they can also make outcomes equal there will still be niggers
>>
>>69636598
Every human except japanese, right?
>>
>>69639919
A lot more than environment influences culture. What is the "superior race"? I guarantee they have cultural "flaws".
>>
>Israel
IT'S LIKE POTTERY
>>
>>69636663
No value is equal value.
>>
>>69636491

Of course everything you've said is true. /pol/ is satire
>>
>>69639857
>>69639455

In most black music the actual music is made by some white or jew
and then nigger just does his ooga booga talk over the top

There are some great black musicians though
But to say music is a black thing is retarded. Whites created and mastered most of the genres, and created the the structure of music and how its written, and we created the great works of all time
>>
>>69637444
what was he expecting to happen?

is there an version of this with audio?
>>
File: 1436636400822.jpg (21 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1436636400822.jpg
21 KB, 403x403
>>69639823
America, once again showing it's mental prowess. Don't you need to sign up to go to war for your kike overlords? Can you not see the correlation between an advanced society and expanded brain power as opposed to slums and low iqs?
>>
>>69637042
Culture is genetic.
>>
I avoid black women cause of the high probability they will be a mouthy bitch, not because they are black.
>>
>>69639618
it has to be at some point, otherwise you are claiming you can get a dog 180 IQ , the only difference between all living things is ultimately genetics. The question is how much of it is genetics and you ahve not really provided any evidence to support the idea that you can get a retard form 70 IQ to 150 IQ, in fact as was mentioned by others, most studies on foster families don't really support the idea that you can make a genius out of anyone.
>>
>>69636491
Thomas Sowell lays out a compelling argument that culture is what matters in his books "Black rednecks and white liberals" and "Intellectuals and race"

>noted similar changes in New York, and similar trends emerged in other Northern cities in the last quarter of the nineteenth century. In Detroit, blacks who had been denied the vote in 1850 were voting in the 1880s, and in the 1890s blacks were being elected to public office by a predominantly white electorate in Michigan. The black upper class in Detroit at that time had regular social interactions with whites and their children attended high schools and colleges with whites. In Illinois during this same era, legal restrictions on access to public accommodations for blacks were removed from the law, even though there were not enough black voters at the time to influence public policy, so that this represented changes in white public opinion.237 By all indications, Northern black urban communities were themselves becoming cleaner, safer, and more orderly during this era of improving race relations, so changes in white public opinion were not merely inexplicable mood swings.(Thomas Sowell, Black rednecks and White liberals)
>>
File: 1458695621428.jpg (71 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1458695621428.jpg
71 KB, 650x650
>>69639970
>test is a simulation of life in tribal Africa

Africans didn't build a single thing when they had free food from African nature. Whites built vast monuments while being forced to struggle with nature for every meal they eat. A real test of racial intelligence would be to see how well mudbloods can survive in the northern European wilderness without aid of any kind. Make it a reality TV show and make refugees the contestants.
>>
>>69640302
Being a mouthy bitch is because of there black genetics though

Its like saying "i avoid downs syndrome people because they are usually stupid, not because they have downs syndrome"
>>
>>69639154
You don't. Just remember that IQ isn't everything. There are successful idiots and genius junkies.
>>
>>69636491
>Israel
REEEEEEEEE
>>>/g/aschamber
>>
>>69636491
The unfortunate fact is that the biology of reproduction doesn't stop working when its applied to humans. Could blacks be just as smart and productive on average as Whites? Sure, but to deny at least a partial genetic predisposition to being, as you said, loud, obnoxious, confrontational, and dumber on average is to deny reality.

When you're living in a parallel society in a ghetto, and you and the generations before you have never once thought of leaving for greener pastures, and the nature of your environment naturally favors the physically strong, AND you've been bombarded your entire life with messages saying being smart or aspiring to greater things is "White" and will get you singled out and ostracized, odds are the ones who will have the most kids are the ones that live up to their environment, fewer genes that support mental capacity get passed on, and the divide between white and black people gets that much bigger.

To be fair, they had a head start in this direction as there was a eugenics tendency among slave owners to breed their slaves to be as big, dumb, and easy to control as possible, but ever since the civil rights movement gave them an honest chance at self reflection and a potential culture of self betterment and conservative values, I can say with confidence that the damage black culture has continually sustained is entirely self inflicted.
>>
>>69640133
Of course they have flaws, there is no perfect, but just because something is not perfect doesn't mean that it is not objectively superior to most if not all alternatives.

One of the flaws that the superior race does NOT have is the inability to look at, acknowledge and work to fix flaws if they can be fixed.

Blacks and niggers have that flaw in full, and it is encourages by the lefty media and the jews
>>
>>69640162
There is no such thing as black music, every music made by nigger uses white musical technology or instruments, the niggers have no music at all.
>>
>>69636491
No.

I don't see how you can believe in evolution yet think there are no difference between racist biologically, genetically or physically.

There is always going to be exceptions, but there is definitely trends among races that society refuses to acknowledge for fear of defining people.

Difference races that evolved in the different environments so evolved different culture can't all be "equal" if we have any concept of "morality" or "ideals".
>>
File: r770254_6547801.jpg (48 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
r770254_6547801.jpg
48 KB, 700x394
>>69639755
genetic diversity is obviously an important factor but you can't look at it in the abstract
breed with an abo if you honestly think that it will benefit your future children and that there are no other factors involved
but you won't
because genetic diversity is not the only consideration
>>
>>69640133
Does superior=perfect in your eyes, you liberal "intellectual"
>>
File: ferguson.jpg (26 KB, 290x273) Image search: [Google]
ferguson.jpg
26 KB, 290x273
all people should have the opportunity to prove themselves

its just blacks seldom do
>>
>>69636491
>Anyone else believe that all races truly are inherently equal, and that culture is to blame for our differences?
I genuinely believe we should be given the same opportunities at birth and that even though genetic makeup strongly affecta part of our behaviour, it is the cultural environment that triggers phenotypical responses.

But I don't think we're fucking identical or something. For fucks sake gene pools are diverse for survival reason.

Btw nice chick. Would marry 10/10.
>>
>>69636598
Wew so deep. Ty britbong
>>
>>69640724
>I genuinely believe we should be given the same opportunities at birth and that even though genetic makeup strongly affecta part of our behaviour, it is the cultural environment that triggers phenotypical responses/.

You are stupid, nurture only changes your personality not your genetic base intelligence.

Why do you think white rednecks are different from rural africans? Because the rednecks have a higher IQ than the buttfucking retarded rural africans.
>>
>>69640162
> In most black music the actual music is made by some white or jew
and then nigger just does his ooga booga talk over the top

Jesus Christ, is /pol/ really this deep in denial?
>>
>>69640724
Race traitors will be the first to go.
>>
Ben Carson is one of this nations top brain surgeons and he is black. I do think some of its genetic but with time, and the right culture, they can be successful and evovle.
>>
>>69639618
Why do you assume people are smart because they come from rich backgrounds, rather than being rich because they were smart enough to get rich?
>>
>>69636491
>Don't get me wrong. I recognize and accept that blacks on average have lower IQs and commit significantly more crimes than other races. They are also loud, obnoxious, and confrontational. However, I see these traits as linked to their culture ratherh than their race itself.
In fact your generalization from Afroamericans to blacks in general is wrong.

The problem with Afro+American is the "American" part of their culture. Not the Afro.
Of course there are niggers even in Africa, but I met a lot of Africans and they were pretty based.
Only American or Caribbean black chicks I ever met were arrogant, easily annoyed and always on edge.

So yeah, pretty much an American issue.
Every country is responsible for creating their own "niggers". Don't blame race for something you've done yourself.
>>
>>69640909
>Jesus Christ, is /pol/ really this deep in denial?
Are you seriously trying to defend the artistic integrity of rap? What a fucking joke.
>>
>>69636491
egalitarianism is a lie
>>
>>69636491
>and that culture is to blame for our differences
no
>>
>>69640852
Just wondering, are you a nigger or white?
>>

Yes. I've know some truly hardworking and decent black folk in my time who they themselves hated what black culture has turned into. I've known middle eastern atheists who hate Muslims for ruining people's perceptions of them. I've also know Asian people who were stupid and lazy.

I've never really given a fuck about a persons actual race. But fuck I can't stand people based on their culture. I'm white and I've got a cousin whose one of those white trash wiggers and I can't fucking stand the kid.
>>
>>69640934
there are always outliers
and the environment is always a key factor
genetics just sets the baseline
blacks, on average, have a lower intellectual baseline
and this results in poorer outcomes
this doesn't mean there aren't blacks that have the capacity to succeed, it's just an order of magnitude less likely
>>
>>69640066
How about their agricultural environment spawned from fishing and rice led them to be less of aggressive hunters and more stationary people.

Huh! Kinda expected!

Africa is kinda jungle+desert+savanna Theres an environmental predisposition to be an aggressive warrior society when you hunt for food.
>>
>>69640998
Its is hiliarious how ignorant you people are to the backwards savage african cultures, no one cares about your exclusiive pet nigger breeds we are talking about the actual pure niggers.
>>
Shem, Ham, Japheth
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZIK9Ce0yM#t=15

Too bad the South African jackrolling interview video is no longer on YouTube. Maybe the whole episode is, but I can't remember the name of the show. The presenter interviewed three South African black men about the local jackrolling gang rapes. He tried to get them to see it from the rape victims' point of view, but they absolutely could not. They did not have the cognitive capacity. They could only get as far as to comment on physical damage or that there will be a child who has no father. But they just couldn't see it from the victim's point of view at all.

SA attitudes about rape:
>Among children, a 2007 survey by CIET found 60% of both boys and girls, aged 10 to 19 years old, thought it was not violent to force sex upon someone they knew, while around 11% of boys and 4% of girls admitted to forcing someone else to have sex with them.
>In a related survey conducted among 1,500 school children in the Johannesburg township of Soweto, a quarter of all the boys interviewed said that 'jackrolling', a term for gang rape, was fun.

These oddly disconnected attitudes are not atypical of black Africans. It's weird, but that's Africa.
>>
>>69641055
> Are you seriously trying to defend the artistic integrity of rap? What a fucking joke

If you're talking about shitty mainstream garbage you hear on the radio, then yes that is created by whites and Jews.
>>
>>69640634
>it will bebefit your future children.
Genetically yes, though it is a personal choice and I reckon the most Aussie know better than I do since they deliverately chose to breed with Abos and made a lot of hafa.
>>
>>69640852
>Because the rednecks have a higher IQ
That's when I stopped reading.

Even assuming that's not bait, everyone who's trying to prove that white thrash and rural cucks are more clever than Afrobros is either a deluded loser or a 14 y.o. faggot.

I've seen Africans solving problems that would require an American a visit to the Walmart to solve.

And I don't mean to say that there aren't clever individuals among the rednecks of all countries. E.g. the kinda guys that can build an engine from scratch or make money etc.

But don't sell me the bullshit white thrash has on average higher IQs than Afrodudes because it's bullshit.

If you read this you would realize how correct I am >>69640998
>>
>>69636663
I can smell your sweaty fucking fedora from here
>>
>>69640924
Again confusing American niggers with blacks in general
>>
>>69641281
> If you're talking about the successful listenable stuff that makes it onto the radio, then yes that is created by whites and Jews.
I fixed the pretension for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 377x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 377x600
>>69641403
>>
>>69641403
Basketballs have an IQ of around 84 on average meaning the average dumb white person with an IQ of 90 is still smarter than them, thus meaning every single stupid white person is smarter than the majority of basketball americans. Now the actual africans have IQs in the 68s meaning even mentally retarded white people with IQs of 78 are smarter than them.

Who cares about some africans you've seen those are genetic outliers like white geniuses or asian geniuses fucktard.
>>69641281
All rap is shit, its amazing we tolerate a backwards primitive form of music our white ancestors could have been doing 30,000 years ago when they got bored.
>>
>>69636873
IQ is at least partly genetic. that alone makes your assertion (physical equality) crumble into nothingness.

apart from that, try explaining why kenians dominate at long distance running, why west africans and their descendants (black americans and caribbeans) dominate at sprinting, why russians dominate at weight lifting, etc etc
>>
>>69639857
>superior genes
For instance, a lack of skin pigament which makes Caucasian generally more vunlnerable to skin related disease?
>>
>>69636491
sort of but cultural differences lead to other differences

the intelligence thing with blacks for example is due to cultural indoctrination, they intentionally deprive pregnant women of protein, this was imposed upon lower class blacks in Africa to create a more easily managed worker class and the tradition continues among certain groups, to reverse that you will need generations of changed lifestyle habits
>>
>>69636491
A fucking leaf.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 266x400) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 266x400
>>69636873
>>69636663
>>69636598
>>69636600
>>69636491
<--------

also >>69636581
fpbp
>>
>>69641531
> Successful
> Listenable

If you mean making it as generic and vanilla as possible to appeal to suburban white people, then yes I guess it's successful.

Shitty music, but still successful.
>>
>>69641273
>He tried to get them to see it from the rape victims' point of view, but they absolutely could not. They did not have the cognitive capacity. They could only get as far as to comment on physical damage or that there will be a child who has no father. But they just couldn't see it from the victim's point of view at all.
>implying most white supremacist on /pol/ aren't the same
>>
File: 1455088435291.jpg (76 KB, 611x545) Image search: [Google]
1455088435291.jpg
76 KB, 611x545
>>69641763
Mfw we as a race were capable of building houses, cars and offices to protect our weak skin from the sun.
>>
>>69641737
On average, Asian score higher Iq than whites. I dont think it is a good idea to use the iq scores to dismiss the entire population.
>>
>>69641978
Based book.
>>
>>69641763
Whites are not meant to live in high UV environments anon.
>>69642020
IQ test was made to find retards meaning retard IQ scores are always accurate.

Also the africans make it obvious they are complete retards with their inability to do anything civilized in their entire existence before whitey enslaved them. How can you say this? You asians should know about those Negrito subhumans in the phillipines that are uncivilized savages just like the african negros.
>>
File: 1455901334222.jpg (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1455901334222.jpg
32 KB, 500x375
>>69641996
Sorry I wasn't aware of how authentic you were.
>As if any rap could really be good.
>As if appealing to white people somehow could make it worse.
>>
>>69642016
Jungle races have a low empathy problem big time thats why there are so many assholes on average in jungle races.

The african blacks see nothing wrong with their animal behavior indicating they can empathize with eachother making most of them sociopaths feral retarded sociopaths.
>>
>>69642185
Spoken like a true island nigger.
>>
>>69641273
Blacks and non white races in general have a high rate of psychopathy
Which is genetic

Theres a part of the brain hat deals with empathy and some people just don't have this part of the brain
>>
>>69642020
Yeah Japanese are smart and south Korea is smart
China not so much, the poor dumb people in china do not go to school where they can take the iq tests, so chineese iq test are skewed
>>
>>69642873
chinese arent as homogenous a group as koreans and japs.

there's han chinese, there's manchurians, there's uyghurs, there's tibetans, and a bunch of other groups.

also what you said - chinese are known for rigging their numbers regarding everything, of course they do it in education and iq testing as well.
>>
>>69641763
Because skin pigment is an absolute good or bad based on one factor and one static environment. Not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_skin

>>69642016
Nah. Some stormtards might be edgy, but I do think most of them can muster the cognitive empathy, or even affective empathy but choose to bypass it like it is bypassed in war.

>>69642623
That's true, but psychopaths are capable of cognitive empathy. That is, to understand the consequences and the other person's mental states intellectually. It's why and how non-retarded psychopaths are able to manipulate people and exploit them. In comparison, these jackrollers seemed completely incapable of understanding consequences beyond the most physical or even just visible ones. They seemed incapable of intellectually grasping the mental states of another person.
>>
>>69636491
I do. I think we all have the same capacity but some of us just need to be properly civilized.

And I mean that with no British connotations

None of it depend on race. Every head of a wigger?
>>
>>69643514
>They seemed incapable of intellectually grasping the mental states of another person.
yeah your right they are retarded not just psychopaths
>>
>>69636491
Black lips are good for suckin' dick, I'll give them that.
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.