[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
publicly checking womens privileges
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 15
File: 1459546264624.jpg (108 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
1459546264624.jpg
108 KB, 540x810
All guys should do this.

Whenever I see an attractive girl/woman (age doesn't matter)

If they are displaying body language like they are entitled to special treatment because of their looks (prancing, making faces, no spatial awareness - walking wherever they want expecting others to move)

This is when I passively rate them.

It's simple, once they walk by, but are still in earshot - I simply say something along the lines of "eh, she's like a 6.5/10 at most" If she looks back I will look at the nearest male and act like I was telling him like he was my friend.

If there are no other males around I will pull out my phone and pretend I was telling someone on the other line.

Try this sometime and watch how they correct themselves. It's like magic.

Fucking whores, they will learn.
>>
That's not passively. That's actively. Learn to use words properly.
>>
File: 1459198898046.png (26 KB, 861x758) Image search: [Google]
1459198898046.png
26 KB, 861x758
>>69625712

Dennis the Menace
>>
>>69625894

Denis the benis
>>
>>69625712
u showed her
>>
>>69625858

Go fuck a syrup bottle plaidcuck
>>
>>69625712
I usually just walk into them, fucking whores.
>>
I just hock up a loogie and spit on her.
>>
>>69626067
Stay mad Sharon.
>>
I fight it by ignoring them. I don't look at them nor give way to them, nor open doors to them, etc.
>>
>>69626152
Typical sandnigger behaviour.
>>
>>69626152

damn dude thats fucking vicious LMAO
>>
>>69626067
>being this butthurt that you're wrong
>>
>>69626249
>I fight it by ignoring them.

so you basically play your cuck role

good job, they know when you are "ignoring" them they have won
>>
>>69625712
This is actually an amazing idea, it should be the new catcalling: telling women they're painfully average and/or ugly
>>
>>69625712
denis the benis
>>
>>69626330
Won what exactly faggot? That's like saying if you ignore fatties they "win"
>>
If I were do to this I would only do it to land whales and feminazis. In other words, girls who you can physically tell are the scum of the earth just by looking at them.

Normal girls who dress nice and look good dont deserve such treatment.
>>
Some guy on r9k does the same, just with non-verbal communication, like eye rollin' . He also reported positive results.
>>
>>69625712
idk what you mean by "displaying body language like they are entitled to special treatment"

such as . . . ?

the only thing i can think of is if they are wearing leggings or very revealing clothing

what do they respond like when they notice you calling them unattractive?
>>
>>69626516
>IF WE FIGHT OUR ENEMIES THEY WIN
Okay weedman
>>
>>69626330
are you retarded marsha
>>
>>69626343

thats the key, calling them ugly when they are clearly not doesnt work.

but giving them a "slightly" above average rating is more damaging than a punch in the face.

if you are brave enough to make sure they hear you and know you are talking about them you can SEE their confidence and privilege get knocked down a peg in real time

you must fight the gender war w\using their weapons of gossipy backstabbing snide passive aggressive remarks

they have no defense because their intellect cannot compete

fuck you ill tip my own fedora but men ARE smarter, if you disagree you are just ignoring fact
>>
>
>>
>>69626640
He means walking in front of you, cutting you off, and generally being a shit pedestrian. But this issue goes beyond just some narcissistic women. The problem of bad pedestrians is a growing problem simply due to overpopulation.

Yes women don't know how to walk around, but it's not like they intentionally get in your way. Most of them are just retarded. It just gets exacerbated when you have retarded genders and races walking around.
>>
>>69626640

if you don pick up on it you never will my man.

women are MASTERS at nonverbal communication, they use it to survive
>>
question:
if i want to fuck this girl badly should i tell her she is average looking?
>>
>>69626701
Are you retarded? I'm literally saying the opposite

>american education
>>
>>69626529
Literally all women deserve this treatment no matter how normal or attractive they are
>>
>>69626916
If you want to fuck her you should stop wanting to fuck her.
>>
>>69626916

if you have to ask how to fuck a girl on 4chan i doubt anything we tell you will help

thats real talk my dude
>>
>>69626916
>r9k tries social interaction with the opposite sex
>>
>>69626742

>fuck you ill tip my own fedora

This meme needs to die. Men have ALWAYS and will ALWAYS be the dominant sex, physically and intellectually. People can talk about fedoras and neckbeards in Internet cesspools all they want, nature has ordained that men be the superior, dominant sex and it will never change.
>>
>>69625858
Passive aggressive
>>
>>69626152
You're disgusting. Spitting on anyone should be punished by removing the tongue.
Dunecoon behavior at its finest.
>>
>>69627000
how will this accomplish anything?

>>69626878
it is easy to see a women being a cunt by what she says etc but idk how to point this stuff out other than if they dress like whores and pretend they arent
>>
>>69627021
but this is implying that no one here fucks girls easily, which is not true

there has to be someone here who knows
>>
how long until there is a non white women backlash from their men marrying only white women

"check your white female privilege"
>>
File: 1458271541004.jpg (401 KB, 1264x931) Image search: [Google]
1458271541004.jpg
401 KB, 1264x931
It's pretty appalling that the majority of healthy reproduction-worthy young women in America are all walking around in skin-tight yoga pants that leave no illusions to what they look like naked. They might as well just be wearing sports bras outside. Or fuck it, just get naked everywhere.

Imagine how special the man of the past felt to see every curve of her figure in his privy -- and only him because she had a hymen and wasn't a modern western whore slut pig -- when everyone else sees her in the draped curtain of a summer skirt at best, or maybe a bathing suit on occasion at the beach.

The sight of modern American women walking around in their skin tight SlutterArmor looks like a big mobile deli. Men used to strive to get a worthy wife for having children; any man with a clue today can't respect these modern pigs knowing there is a flock of faggots who gamed her, fucked her, and are bored of her.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 330x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 330x440
>>69626916
Ask her if she like memes.
>>
>>69627311

if you have to ask on an anime message board how to get laid nothing we say will help is all im saying

you just dont have the genes/upbrinigng

not saying this cant be fixed but this is a journey you must make on your own
>>
>>69625712

You will never get laid
>>
>>69627380
like idk why this woman was not punched in the face

literally

anyway that guy is just a huge pussy and he should man up

>the yoga pants problem

this is a big situation, i seriously dont know, i have seen women at my gym wear a bikini basically and work out, and if i show up in a speedo they would ask me to leave
>>
>>69626916
If you want to fuck girl and you haven't taken steps towards that goal in the initial interaction then you just shouldn't waste your time senpai
>>
>>69626330
they want the attention. if I don't give it to them and treat them just like any other being how is that being a cuck?
>>
>>69626962
>literally all women

That kind of thinking is just sexist and stupid. A particular group of women, the feminazis, deserve this, but normal women dont.

Women are far more social than men, this is just how they act naturally. It would be wrong to damage a natural part of their personality.
>>
>>69627380
MILDLY RARE

But you're right
>>
File: 1420401291589.gif (4 MB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
1420401291589.gif
4 MB, 630x354
>>69627127
>>
>>69627664

ive been laid many times dude, *almost* married twice

calm down idiot
>>
>>69626916
No you tell her you want to take her out
If she doesnt flat our reject you and looks like shes even considering it say "Ill pick you up at [time] for [whatever the fuck you can say that wont make you sound like a total moron]"
if she goes to say something that looks like a rejection finish it off with "if youre interested"
means you dont look like a total fag
Make sure youre in charge but dont be overbearing
If youre not a total sperglord and can make basic smal ltalk most women will give you the time of day
Make sure you make the first move for everything, judge from the night and how well things went and what you know about her what to get after the date (kiss, tea in her place, or fucking)
Just make sure she enjoys herself and feels romantically attached, do this by not being a beta fuck and acting like her "friend"
make sure she knows youre not just her friend and that youre her date
If you do that and dont act like every other autist on r9k youve got a shot buddy
>>
>>69627640
>>69627480
>i have no advice : the post
>>
>>69627380
PRETTY RARE WEW
>>
>>69627671
>i dont explain the steps that i claim are needed: the post
>>
>>69627850
come on >>69627480 was obviously satire
>>
>>69627850

stupid cuck im not telling you how to get laid, why would i do that? HOW could i do that? do you need like an instruction printout??

you need practice in REAL LIFE and a pair of balls

i cant magically send that through a post on a racist image board post

idiot
>>
>>69627847
thank you

>good advice: the post

everyone else is being a faggot
>>
>>69625712
what is with thesenames
>>
>>69628057
>excuses : the post
>in reality i dont get laid i only claim to on 4chan : the post
>>
>>69625712
Why wouldn't you just ask them when they finished transitioning from male to female?

Works for me.
>>
>>69627380
that image. what a piece of shit.
>>
>>69628128

you are a whiney faggot if you acted this way IRL crying about some guy not spoonfeeding you instructions on how to fuck a girl you would get hit

fuck up
>>
>>69628460
>real tough guy : the post
>>
>>69628091
no bother dude, just be confident and dont fuck around
women are really emotionally based at the core of it with relationships
if she thinks youre her friend and you dont excite her (eg you take her to a shit movie and you cant make her laugh at it) then she's gonna treat you like a friend
try taking her skating or something like that, it can be lots of fun
>>
File: 851521-dennis_the_menace_beano.jpg (31 KB, 440x502) Image search: [Google]
851521-dennis_the_menace_beano.jpg
31 KB, 440x502
>>69625894
Kek
>>
>>69625990
underrated
>>
>>69628769
Ameridumbs don't know that's the superior Menace.
>>
>>69626916
It can work, but only if you are trying to fuck them and nothing else. If you want to marry this chick then don't do that, but breaking down a woman is a great way to get them in the sack. The goal is to make a 7-8/10 feel like a 4-5, that way even though they KNOW they are attractive, they won't FEEL that way around you. And we all know women are going to follow their feelings more than their knowledge. This can cause them to want to fuck you if only to make themselves feel more attractive to you. A buddy I worked with did this all the time with newly 18 year olds and he was 30+.
>>
>>69627940
>Be decent looking
>See girl
>Say hi
>Tell her she's attractive
>Flirt for a bit, general convo, girls are dumb, superficial and easy to entertain, talking about anything meaningfull does not work with girls
>Get her number while she still has a high point of interest in you
>Either ask her out in person or text
>Go out with her
>???
>Profit

If you're an average white there's no reason you shouldn't be able to do this. I'm black skinny and not thuggish at all and I can do fairly well
>>
File: 1447969818073.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447969818073.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
>>69625712
>implying people give a shit what some fat ass neckbeard they don't even know thinks
*vapes loudly*
*tips passive aggressively*
>>
>>69628080
No offense mate, but if you have to ask how to get a girl to like you, you got some serious issues socializing.

Want a better advice? Go to /fit/, read the sticky and join a gym, get fucking pumped with muscle. Bitches love muscular dudes, even if they claim they don't they are secretly getting wet out of the sight of the bulging muscles.

No seriously, it is possible for a skinny guy that has great social skills to get laid like a pro, but for a skinny pencil neck faggot looking wimp that is a social introvert it is nearly impossible.

Bottom line is: Get muscles and fuck bitches.

And remenber to use a condom!
>>
>>69627380
dam that's fucked up what she did. pretty brutal. not even i had an ex this hateful.
>>
>>69627810

Oh you have much to learn.
>>
>>69627167
If you act like you want to fuck them they pick up on it and will ignore you because you're clearly beneath them
>>
>>69629310
>plot twist

i see her everyday at uni in class
>>
>>69626742
> you must fight the gender war w\using their weapons of gossipy backstabbing snide passive aggressive remarks

>they have no defense because their intellect cannot compete
This anon is just stating observable fact
>>
>>69629730
how so im just being honest to them tho

there are girls who make it obvious they want my dick but most of the time im not attracted to them
>>
>>69629818
No go, just meet new girls. Much easier if there's no social consequences and there's no scarcity.

The chances of you fucking a girl you just met at a party or bar/club are way higher than fucking a girl from your class.
>>
>>69627818

I'm sure whoever made that must be a real winner in life. One of the "cool kids", if you will.

>>69625712

/pol/ never believed me before when I said this, but I do try to casually put women in line when I can in public. This includes having a body language of "I don't want to talk to you", rolling my eyes, and when I speak to them, I have an annoyed tone of voice and give halted responses. I make it clear that I don't want to communicate with them. But I only do this with women that first initiate contact with me, and not with women that I actually need to speak with, such as employees of banks and such.
>>
>>69630220
Funny thing is it usually makes them want more.
>>
>>69630220
I just do this to avoid conversation as it is always awkward and unenjoyable
>>
>>69627380
If I was the dude I'd just laugh. She is obviously way more broken up than him if she is trying that hard to "break him."

If you really want to break someone, just completely ignore them. Don't even acknowledge their existence or even admit you ever were close.
>>
>>69627380

Wow, fuck that bitch. She needs to see a therapist.
>>
>>69630220
I can't help myself from doing this. Knowing that women don't give a fuck about anything I care about makes it difficult to communicate with them. It's like having a pretend conversation, hard to explain.
>>
>>69627380
Disgusting. Of course if a guy did this to his girlfriend the feminists would want to chop his penis off.

I hate how skintight work out attire has become the norm - even for people who obviously don't work out. The one time I wore yoga capris with an oversized shirt for a quick Walmart run I felt like people were staring at me. I would have been more comfortable in jeans.
>>
>>69629529
>implying muscles is all you need to get girls
Yeah, if you have a good personality to match. Just because you have muscles doesn't make you a catch. My former roommate works out but can't get any girls even though he goes to bars because he doesn't interact with them.
>>
I ask them their name, and then tell them that I'm looking for their nudes online. Every single bitch starts to freak out at this.

>"oh shit, is he gonna find out that im a huge gaping hole?"

I'm a strong advocate for rolling back women's rights.
>>
>>69627380
that is an elephant sized suppository of a redpill i tell ya what m8s
>>
>>69631698
>>69631726
idk why anything matters other than my based non hispanic white genetics

women should be lining up to take my seed

>oh wait they are
>>
>>69631698
>Implying sluts won't fuck a good looking guy just because he is a total fucking jerk.
Not saying you don't need to be able to socialize minimally, but being physically atractive makes it much easier than if you are ugly as fuck. This is not rocket science it is common sense.

Since you don't have the best set of social skills you should work to improve your body at least.
>>
>>69631164
Thats how i feel talking to everyone. In my personal case i think its because im a depressed misanthrope
>>
>>69627380
Fucking bitch
>>
File: hedgehog.webm (1 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
hedgehog.webm
1 MB, 404x720
>>69632213
me too, but I'm pretty sure it's normal when talking to girls and normies.
>>
>walk along the street
>stop to check your phone
>bitch runs right in me
>hey pay attention where you are walking

You fucking cunt it's not like you were paying attention either or you wouldn't have ran into me
>>
>>69630121
>plot twist

i have determined that her non hispanic white genetics are a sufficient match for my god tier non hispanic white genetics and i want to procreate

and have her birth at least 6 children
>>
>>69631164
>>69632213

Don't worry about it guys, I know exactly what you both mean. But yeah, I've been in some heated Internet exchanges over how I deal with women in public. I don't feel bad about it at all. I feel like women in western society need to fucking be taken down a few notches and more guys need to start doing this.
>>
>>69625712

This behavior isn't a girl behavior, it's just an asshole behavior. There are asshole guys and asshole girls who do this.

Your retaliation to such behavior should be same for both guys and girls, otherwise you are giving girls special treatment if you you react to them acting like an asshole is different than how you react to a guy acting the same way.

Your current method of retaliation can only be used for girls (calling them a 6.5/10). You can't use it for asshole guys, because it would make you look gay.

TL;DR - Stop treating asshole girls differently than you treat asshole guys. Treat all assholes the same, regardless of their gender.
>>
>>69632573
I know you said you stopped to check it so im not targeting you, but
>people who walk while on their phone
Yuuuge pet peeve of mine - usually it's girls who do it too. Two of my coworkers do it and it's so irritating because when they're not walking on their phone they're sitting at a desk with their phone. Is whatever on your screen so important that you have to remove yourself from the moving world?
>>
cucks
>>
>>69633683
literally LOL. how. are. you. this. fucking. retarded.
>>
We storytime now?

>go to bar
>start chatting up pretty Brazilian girl
>she's 5 years older than me
>fun, engaging conversation all night
>get really drunk, go home with her
>don't have a condom, she won't fuck
>next morning, have breakfast
>I leave, she kisses me goodbye, gives me phone number
>texting me all day
>I say lets have dinner tomorrow
>never hear from her again
Why
>>
>>69636151

Because you went home with her the night you met her. If she can have you that easily in the beginning, then you're not worth being with long term.
>>
File: 1443484960035.jpg (29 KB, 364x394) Image search: [Google]
1443484960035.jpg
29 KB, 364x394
>>69636421
Was.. was I the slut?
>mfw I've never looked at it this way
>>
>>69636698

Essentially yes. You were the slut in this situation. No offense, just telling you the reality of how girls think.
>>
>>69636698
Its more the fact that women do not want what they cant have
its a really strange idea but if you instantly give yourself to a woman she'll normally be fine in the spur of the moment but if youre dont give off an incredibly special vibe she wont feel like youre worth her time
>>
>>69636841
>>69636879
Damn bros. I over-pursued. Oh well, her ovaries will be dry in 10 years anyways.
>>
>>69636879
do not want what they can have*
>>
>>69626152
name checks out pham
>>
>>69637004

Don't sweat it anon. We've all done it. All of us. I did it many times before I figured out I was fucking up.
>>
>>69637004
Yeah dude dw about it
plenty more sluts at the bar
Honestly if you ever meet a girl at a bar and fuck her that night she is not long term material
Less than 1% of the time this will be false
If youre looking for something lasting try talking to girls at the coffee shop or take up a sport and talk to girls at the club you practice at
that or go to the gym
just try to meet girls outside of the bar

Oh also there will ALWAYS be a time you over pursue, I done it pretty recently and I knew i was doing it. Dont know why I just done it anyway
>>
>>69637340

>he gets his advise from MSM talk shows and magazines
>>
File: Surprised-woman.jpg (740 KB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
Surprised-woman.jpg
740 KB, 1698x1131
>>69627345
There already is in the US when successful black men marry white women.

Black women truly hate that.
>>
>>69626742
This, use their own insecurities against themselves. It forces them to change when they realize that if one person won't give them the time of day, their own value will be depreciated in the eyes of their peers.
>>
>>69637675

>he thinks women at bars who go out specifically to get laid are good for long term
>>
>>69627480
If a guy on the street asked me if I liked memes I would approve
>>
>>69625858
Sure Tara. I, James, agree with this sentiment.
>>
>>69626152
That's pretty gross to be honest, pham
>>
>>69627847
Dude, what the fuck are you doing here.
>>
>>69628220
BRUTAL
>If she says a year ago, fucc dat boipucci
>>
>>69627163
Sharia tier
>>
>>69625712
I work in a feminist controlled environment and some cunt told me that rolling up my work shirts looked bad on me. I, without thinking, told her that "I don't take fashion advice from someone who has to paint on their face every morning."

Win
>>
>>69631426
>I hate how skintight work out attire has become the norm - even for people who obviously don't work out. The one time I wore yoga capris with an oversized shirt for a quick Walmart run I felt like people were staring at me. I would have been more comfortable in jeans.
Y-you're a femanon r-right?
>>
>>69642051
Hmm, I wanna say your lying but I want to believe. Sick burn
>>
>>69631426
I can't imagine a dude where tights unless his job called for it (gymnist).
>>
>>69642281
I'm gay and realize the only redeeming quality I have for my race is to smack down feminists.
>>
On a related note. Some dumb w
Women stopped right in the middle of a tiny cross walk in their big ass suv. I lierally walked right up to the passenger side and flipped them off. Feels good man
>>
>>69642051

i dont understand this, how would this register as something that looks bad? I do this if im too hot...

or are you faggotty overall and just had instinct to pick on you for anything?
>>
>>69636698
>>69636879
RED PILL
>>
File: xKS0POa.jpg (235 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
xKS0POa.jpg
235 KB, 1920x1080
I just make them uncomfortable by overtly staring at their tits and asses etc without any effort to hide it.

If they notice I just give them a thumbs up or nod. They usually look disgusted and try and cover up and move away. If they begin to move away I let out a belch or fart or loudly clear my throat.

Get's them every time because for all the effort they put in to make themselves look good and all the special treatment and treading on eggshells guys give them I'm just some disgusting pig who doesn't even give a shit what she thinks as I stare at her like the menu at mcdonalds.

Just another item for me to consume.
>>
>>69636698

yep believe it or not it can work both ways

I met a girl once at an after work company wider dinner thing, ended up fucking her at her place. I thought we had good chemistry and had a few more dates but all she wanted to do was hurriedly get back to her or my place fuck and then split

i was literally just being used and i didnt like it (im 28 and am actually looking to start a family) so i broke it off with her
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 305x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 305x467
>>69629479
>pic
Seems like he's already made himself at home
>>
>>69626742
So you world just insult random people who have done nothing wrong to you? Do you think it would hurt your self esteem if some random female stranger were to say you were an ugly beta loser? Fight the "gender war"? The only people who buy into that shit are pink haired tumblrinas, not just random girls on the street minding their own business. Really breaking the Golden Rule here. If you think so highly of men, do you think it's better that we rise above petty judgements like this?
>>
>>69645029
kek, nice one Timothy
>>
>>69626742
women already do this to themselves
>>
>>69627167
Women want what they cant have, and dont want what they already have.

If she knows she can have you whenever she wants, she wont give two shits about you.

It makes zero sense, but thats how they think. Treat her like you could give a fuck less about her presence and she will be gargling your nuts in no time.

Women literally work this way.
>>
>>69645462
Eh... you're like a 6 at most.
>>
>>69627380
Hey Big Boss

holy fuck that post makes me so mad

p-poor jewboy ;_;
>>
>>69625712
>being afraid of expressing your First Amendment
>being afraid of a woman
You look her straight in the fucking eyes you fucking omega faggot.
>>
I usually just stare at their tits. it makes me happy inside
>>
>>69625712
she literally cant put her heels down

Try to notice a difference in body language between chicks wearing trainers and ones wearing 6 inch heels you retarded faggot.

>>69628989
I can tell youre a winner by the fact that this advice worked for your buddy, and by the capital letters you use.
>>
>>69630220
you sound like a fucking autist.
putting women in line by rolling your eyes? Are you a woman?
Youre making your forefathers proud anon.

Do you look like an eye rolling halt voiced faggot to women if they ask for directions?
Tell me how I know youre never getting laid.

Are you at college anon? I bet your classmates know not to mess with you
>>
>>69632573
Is she also on her phone?
that could be a match made in heaven, two faggots who cant look where theyre going at rush hour.
>>
>>69626330
Marsha, Marsha, Marsha
>>
>>69642268
Check the name, Calvin. :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>69647841
LOL that's my dog's name!
>>
i only do this shit to girls who hit on me at the bar i work at.
i usually don't say anything, just give them a look that says "really?" and they move along. the really keen ones who just start talking i either disagree bluntly with everything they are saying, gesture at them to shutup or walk away and do those things if they follow.

i also like refusing to acknowledge them at all. really breaks their spirit and makes them wonder if they are attractive. this works for me because i'm an attractive bartender at a popular bar who isn't interested in diseased clams, so i get hit on and need to reject girls frequently.
>>
I usually just whip out my big shlong and cum on them
>>
>>69626742
>le women are dumb maymay

Ugh.
>>
>>69625712
>going outside
newfags please leave
>>
File: klooooonekek.jpg (11 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
klooooonekek.jpg
11 KB, 236x314
>>69627818
>>
This thread reminded me of when I made a Tinder and talked up a few 6-7/10 for a few weeks just to drop contact. Getting the angry messages was right as fuck Pham.
>>
>>69627380
She's just gloating.
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.