[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Trump losing supporters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 26
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 350x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 350x420
Why is Trump losing supporters?
>>
Media changed tactics from making fun of him to complaining about his policies.
>>
File: 1459259897913.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459259897913.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>>69608976
He's not.

it's a ruse.

He's growing Stronger.

that's why they call it the Silent Majority.
>>
>>69609077
The ultimate irony if Trump doesn't get to 1237 is that it will be because the media decided to point out his weak positions on things besides immigration and trade instead of the Drumpf and raycis memes.
>>
>>69609077
no, they're still just making fun of him in account of his policies being less and less well communicated
>>
>mfw living in Austin, texas lib shithole and people are just now coming around to Trump and I'm inching closer to wearing my MAGA hat outdoors.

IT'S NEARLY TIME
>>
>>69609484
i dunno from what ive seen trump is by far to most specific in foreign policies

the only thing he's vague about is healthcare
>>
>>69608976
People are growing tired of the controversy.
>>
>>69609626
>needing public approval to voice/show his opinion
You are the problem, not the solution.
>>
>>69609475
Fucking jew
>>
pretty sure he's not. From here on out he's only going to gain supporters as the GOP gets behind him as their candidate.

MAGA
>>
>>69609719
I haven't been paying attention since i support trump on his attitude alone, but it seems that's what the news media is getting at as of late.
>>
>>69609988
I'm in fucking Texas. People will shoot you here and worry about the consequences later. They'll key my truck too.
>>
People are realized hes a meme candidate with no realistic policies
>>
>>69610305
trump's odds are worse on my betting website

went from

3.75 -> 4,50 pres
1.20 -> 1.44 nom
>>
>>69608976
> no source
> shitty mexican flag

/thread
>>
>>69608976
Test
>>
He's bought and paid for by the Jews.
>>
He's a jew loving minority loving cuckold and everyone knows it.
>>
it's just a hiccup, it happened before during the kkk shit. it'll pass fampai
>>
>>69608976
You have to go back Lottie Weiss (not a mexican name, well done).
>>
>>69608976
he has been doing shitty with women, like really shitty. And now the abortion fiasco. Trump is killing himself with alienating even the biggest conservative women.
>>
>>69610511
>People will shoot you here and worry about the consequences later
You say that like its a bad thing. Are you opposed to the second amendment, nigger?
>>
Because he's an idiot.
>>
>>69611305
yeah honestly i don't think he's gonna make it. Too much hatred and lies about him with a mix of decent critism. I'm pretty sure hillary got this unless the FBI fucks her
>>
Because he's trying to appeal too much to conservatives to beat out Ratface.
>>
>>69608976

Because now that trump is actually close to winning we're ending the joke. We need a true consistent conservative in the white house which is why im a #cruzmissle
>>
>>69611098
This, He'll be back in no time and kicking ass again.

He just needs to meme some.
>>
trump needs to seize power. enough of this women and nig voting democratic shit.
>>
>>69611098
This, thankfully.

>>69611576
Soon, I hope. I'm hoping he clarifies his policy on TV to make people shut the fuck up. People aren't checking his site as much as they should.
>>
>>69609626

You know it's all lost when people are afraid to support the republican candidate IN FUCKING TEXAS.
>>
>>69611520
no, it's why you're a faggot.
>>
He can't stop saying incredibly stupid shit.
>>
File: 1457981118937.jpg (46 KB, 480x690) Image search: [Google]
1457981118937.jpg
46 KB, 480x690
>>69610511
I'm in corpus, wet back central, I don't go anywhere without my make America great again hat. people always want to voice their opinion on Trump with me. I let them know I'm not interested and the day continues

kill yourself Austin fag
>>
>>69610664
Does that take into account the current dialog? Cause once he's THE GOP candidate the MSM will change from this 100% smear campaign against Trump. At least that's what I see happening. All these projections of Trump vs Hillary don't take into account that Trump isn't yet the only GOP candidate, once he is then his numbers can only go up, right? It's not like all those other republican voters behind gee wiz and lyin Ted aren't going to vote republican in the general election. Not to mention all the other voters who will show up, and independents etc. that Trump might pull in once he takes on Hillary.
>>
t.reddit
>>
File: ted cruz interstellar.jpg (92 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
ted cruz interstellar.jpg
92 KB, 620x372
>>69611458
lies or no lies. Women just don't like Trump. For real. So even if he gets the nomination, it will be very hard to win against Clinton.

But I guess everything is gearing up for a brokered convention and there Newt Gingrich already basically outlined the strategy - vote once, Trump does not get the 1237. Then do discussions, big media spectacle, speeches, deliberations. Vote two, Neither Trump nor cruz get 1237, but both come close. Another big shit going down. Then Vote three, party unites behind Cruz.

Trumped stumped.
>>
>>69611912
Achmed only promoting Cruz as when the Trump movement spreads to Europe he will be deported. Bye kebab
>>
He's lost energy IMO
>>
>>69608976
>mexican
>>
>>69611806
Tell me how many times have Trump supporters wished they could be inside his head making him say articulate things? I absolutely hate that he sounds like a shithead so often but then gets so much right and has the dangerous banter we all love.

If he just... could summon up some speaking skills you know? Its such a crying shame.

>>69611682
Mexicunt, you should know Texas is basically becoming Nu-California man. If you allow 18 million people anywhere things are going to get democratic its just the way it is.

Too many plebs from Mexico, libs looking for tech/web jobs and random democrat trash came into the state in the last 20 years. Its barely Republican and its also a Cruz state so yeah.
>>
He doesn't lose supporters. Your just believeing Megyn Kelly all of the sudden.
>>
>>69611822
Betting website are more accurate than polls for the most part.

>All these projections of Trump vs Hillary don't take into account that Trump isn't yet the only GOP candidate, once he is then his numbers can only go up, right?

True but it's the same for hillary. Trump's odd will improve more than Hillary's because her chance of being the nom are greater but even if you take that into account, he's still a fairly big underdog

>It's not like all those other republican voters behind gee wiz and lyin Ted aren't going to vote republican in the general election

I also believe that the #nevertrump movement will decrease in popularity a month or 2 after trump is the nominee. They will just stare at what's coming if Trump lose and go vote for him. Some will def sitout on election day though.

The only chance trump has is a huge white voting turnout. This isn't a meme; the silent majority that traditionally don't vote (~100mil) will decide the election
>>
You guys are stupid. Anyone on the trump train is not getting off
>>
>>69608976
Yes

>>69612241
>>
>>69611912
Even though the polls say otherwise I agree with Ann Coulter that only Trump can beat hillary. If trump lose the nom, I don't think the republicans will overcome how demoralized Trump supporters will be.

Cruz don't have the charisma to bring the silent majority to the voting booth
Cruz is hated by the democrats. They have absolutely 0 chance to making left winger switch sides
Too many minorities in the USA now

It's gonna be a Romney 2.0 scenario
>>
He has lost no supporters. This whole NeverTrump shit is silly. He's the fucking nominee. Just accept it.
>>
>>69608976
People realise that he has no chance of becoming the president.
He keeps flip flopping around and stumps himself at least once a week.
>>
>>69608976
He's never had anything more than 35% of the Republican electorate
>>
>>69613570
>muh ceiling
53% nationally
>>
Should've kept doing debates tbqh
>>
>>69609719
He posted his healthcare plan like two months ago that has significant detail.
>>
>>69613570
You're silly, Oliver Sherman.
>>
>>69613463
He actually has been losing support for the past two weeks, speaking as a Trump supporter with a MAGA hat, I've seen it first hand.

He needs political advisors ASAP now that we're coming down to the wire.
>>
>>69609626
What do you think about Rick Morrow? Did you vote for him?
>>
>>69613941
Fuck that, I got a plan. We start putting MAGA hats on animals. Fucking pets AND wild ones. DO NOT TAKE PICTURES OF THEM. This isn't for Instagram. This is for America. People start seeing the MAGA hat animals. The phenomenon spreads like wildfire. Then the bird that liked Bernie puts a hat on and all of Bernie's supporter vote Trump in the general election.
>>
>>69608976
'cause he says stupid shit

I am sorry guys.

You will never get a nationalistic leader again unless he/she:

Is in favor of respecting gay rights
Is if favor of respecting women rights

He can even be a racist but if he is not down with the above, he can't win
>>
>>69614284
He will be all about the women and gays in the general election. Belee dat.
>>
The hype is gone. his memes aren't funny anymore and people's getting tired, also many of his supporters happens to be violent morons
>>
>>69614408
We aren't violent. *punches screen*
>>
>>69612939
Except the majority of nonvoters is Democrats, its been a well known fact, that the higher the voter turnout the better Dems do in elections.
Dems are lazy voters but they have the majority.
>>
>>69612939
DESU I've never followed elections before and am mostly getting /pol/s pro Trump point of view, along with watching the MSM and how they go about manufacturing opinions.

I just assume that all this nevertrump is part of putting the pressure on Trump to make certain deals with appointments etc. to make the GOPe comfortable. I also assume that republicans will turn up to vote republican regardless of the candidate, is that not accurate?
>>
he peaked too soon.
It will be a Ryan/Kasich ticket.

Kasich is popular with Democrats, Ryan is handsome. Women will turn out in droves, America are you ready for Trudeau 2.0 ?
>>
>>69608976
The abortion comments severely fucked him up with moderates and lefts who aren't psycho
>>
>>69614923
this

americans love murder, especially when its on a fetus
>>
>>69614588
that's why i specified huge white turnout
>>
File: nooooooo.jpg (21 KB, 491x960) Image search: [Google]
nooooooo.jpg
21 KB, 491x960
>>69608976
ive honestly stopped caring for the elections when you realise that everyone is under the jewish influence, even Trump.
America is fucked, whoever you vote for, you are vote for the jew.
>>
>>69614827
Ryan would never get elected. The majority of Republicans wouldn't turn out to vote if the GOP robbed the nomination from both Trump and Cruz.
>>
>>69615517
Nothing New...sad is seeing /pol/ being flooded by a shitstorm of desinfo agents Propaganda botnet proxys.
>>
>>69614162
Dumbest fucking plan I ever heard Marsha, you wanna jump into a Lions pit and try to put a hat on them? Be my guest.
>>
He's doing fine as far as I can tell
>>
>>69616279
keep that attitude it'll keep you from suicide once you realize you literally meme Hilary Clinton in the white house
>>
File: image.jpg (390 KB, 867x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
390 KB, 867x1000
>>69616531
It might take a Hillary presidency to end womens sufferage so I'm ok with that.
>>
>>69609475
>Israel
>>
>>69614162
there already is a pets for trump on fb his page promotes
>>
>>69609626

Why don't you move to Dallas? Pretty full of conservatives and lots of money.
>>
He is doing fine but the initial excitement has worn off. Also the resistance from the elites has been really strong, they have put in 110% of their power to stop him
>>
File: 1458289772601.jpg (442 KB, 850x1676) Image search: [Google]
1458289772601.jpg
442 KB, 850x1676
>>69608976
Trump can never be stumped
>>
>>69611705
bernie go back
>>
>>69608976
He keeps saying dumb shit.
>>
>>69617603
>>69617603
MAGA
MAGA

Trump needs to come out with some crazy new policy to reignite the blitzkrieg
>>
>>69608976
He is constantly fucking up. It is embarrassing to watch at times.
>>
i think he's throwing the election at this point. whatever his reasons, the functions of government and abortion replies back to back show he's either the idiot shills claim he is or he's given up. probably the birth of his grandkid, he realized it just wasnt worth it.
>>
>>69608976
hes not. you silly spik.
>>
>>69608976

Oh shit, is he? Guess I'm a #CruzMissile now.
>>
>>69608976
because he isn't
fuck off already
>>
>>69608976
probably cause authoritarian scum
>>
>>69614634
That not accurate at all. Many republicans have an intense hatred of Trump. They'll never vote for him. This would be true for almost any other candidate, but Trump has zero experience that qualifies him to be president and some people would feel safer with Hillary and her extensive experience even if they don't agree with her positions.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 209x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 209x249
>>69618860
Sleeping thru 3am phone calls and getting the top diplomat of goons killed then Lieing about it does not equal experience.
>>
>>69609626
I do the same thing in Fort Collins. Fucking hate liberals.
>>
>>69609626
Isn't Austin (and Houston) full of commiefornians?
>>
File: UD.jpg (111 KB, 1359x960) Image search: [Google]
UD.jpg
111 KB, 1359x960
>>69608976
He isn't I
t's a calculated restructuring by the media to write the narrative that no one supports him anymore
>>
>>69612369
I agree with your sentiment but Trump couldn't possibly be a more naturally gifted speaker than he is right now
>>
>>69608976
bebés hermosos sionistas
>>
>>69608976
>>My Name
i support trump
>>
>>69608976
He's not. The narrative that he's finally stumped makes for a good story in major news networks.
>>
>>69614162
Funny how it's a bird that happens to be "supporting Bernie".

Not the first time a bird has supported a communist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv5dAqSS0XU

To paraphrase/translate: A little bird appeared to me and began to sing, then I (Maduro) said hello back. Then I realized it was (Hugo Chavez), who appeared to me as a bird.

Someone also posted an image of how the bird that showed up was introduced by an Englishman, and that species of birds kills other native birds like blue jays.
>>
>mfw all of this concern trolling bullshit
Guise
This is a YUGE lull in the election season. This is just a cheesehead showcase. I think Trump is doing fine. Just because the media is going crazy about the abortion issue, so what? All his comments will do is make super right wingers like him, leftists hate him more, and his normal supporters not care.
>>
>>69608976
He's not, you lying rat
>>
>>69621839
Lol. Just lol. Increasingly pants-shitting pants-shitting man
>>
>>69613459
Cruz has plenty of charisma. Just as Trump is getting record turnouts when he wins, Ted has record turnouts for his wins.
>>
>>69608976
Because people are noticing that he's a loser pretending to be a winner.
>>
The novelty is starting to wear off and people are starting to get annoyed by him. The guy I work with listens to conservative radio 10 hours a day and ive noticed he has started changing the station every time someone brings Trump up... This from a guy who had a Trump hat hanging from his cubicle for dam near a year
>>
>>69611305

It's really weird how deeply abortion affects people's opinion on a candidate. It's one of those bullshit wedge issues, yet it can cost candidates deeply.
>>
He isn't.
People who have boarded the Trump train have never gotten off.
Its the Trump/Cruz fence sitters that are moving away from Trump for being gullible idiots.

He's not gaining followers fast enough, not losing them.
>>
>>69625037

Very true. On one side you have people who will hate you forever if you say anything about restricting abortions. On the other you have people who will gleefully kill dozens of people over the fact they collect a paycheck from an abortion clinic

Abortion, guns, and religion... you do not screw with those 3 things in America. It could very well end up with someone dead
>>
build the wall, Lottie
>>
>>69625221

He has always had that glass ceiling hanging over his head. He will never get more than 30-40% of Republican voters. The problem he has now is it is just 3 people instead of 17. If Marco, Jeb, and the rest had gotten out months ago like they should have Cruz would have already locked up the nomination.
>>
>>69611305
I don't even understand how this is possible.

Why can't we punish women?

Abortion is hypothetically illegal.
Partake in an illegal service?
You're getting punished in some fashion for BREAKING A LAW, FOR BEING IN ACCESSORY TO MURDER.

How is this controversial?
How is this controversial for CONSERVATIVES?
How are all these pro-life vaginas losing their shit over this?
>>
>people who claim he isnt
He is losing supporters because he went full retard with his "make them pay for protection" to some of the few allies that Americans actually like
>>
Real reason is boredom, his main appeal was entertainment value, he was keeping things exciting during the debates, pulling in people who would generally not care about politics but now there are no debates and a good amount of followers are losing attention.
>>
>>69625703
No, his main appeal is that he's anti-immigration.

That's it.
That's all.
Any pundit that tells you otherwise is lying through his teeth and his trying to discredit his campaign.
>>
>>69609475
Cunt
>>
>>69609626
Hello fellow Austin bro. Still haven't worn my MAGA hat either. I live among niggers and work among liberals
>>
Well he has a 70% disapproval rating among women, 68% among millennials, 83% among blacks, 77% among Hispanics.

So he's going to have to do something because those numbers = losing the general
>>
File: muh ceiling.png (47 KB, 899x436) Image search: [Google]
muh ceiling.png
47 KB, 899x436
>>69625522
>Cruz shills are this delusional

The only people who like Cruz are leafs and Mormons. The only people who vote Cruz happen to live in forgotten caucus states.
>>
>>69625661
It's like going from 0 to 60 in a fourth of a second. It's been theoretical since 1972, and not very many people have contemplated what it would be to have the law overturned overnight. Which is why one should consider the issue carefully before staking out a strong position.
>>
>>69611305
>Trump is killing himself with alienating even the biggest conservative women.

Shouldn't conservative women oppose abortion?
>>
>>69609475
so he managed to buy the silent majority?
all of it , cause the silent majority only has one brain and one opinion
>>
>>69629228
The thing is women should like him more since his not knowing the script for how anti-choicers plan to restrict women's rights actually confims him as pro-choice, (further solidifying my own support of h)
>>
>>69612860
increasinglynervousman
>>
where do i go to wager on trump winning
>>
He is gaining them.
>>
>>69608976
I think he's losing /pol/ support because he's gaining mainstream support.
>>
Why is the look of this site gay as shit now
>>
He's not. It's just what's being pushed right now since he's being attacked by the establishment more now which is just going to get him more votes.

GOP should just accept this as their death knell and work to consolidate a right wing coalition that won't split the votes
>>
>>69608976
>weiss
>>
>>69631434
because of Donald Trump
>>
>>69608976
>Weiss
D R O P P E D
>>
>>69627749
>all those unclicked red links
And this is how we know you don't know what you're talking about. Cruz is the most palatable candidate to people who vote Republican.
>>
>>69631706
Now I see
>>
>>69619086
I go to school in Boulder which is far more liberal that FoCo can ever hope to be. And I wear my Trump hat. I get a lot of dirty looks but I am fine.
>>
>>69608976
He's shilling for the kikes
>>
>>69632019
>snyder
>>
>>69609077
Maga dood
>>
>>69608976
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little loser? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Trump University, and I’ve been involved in numerous hot bids on NYC real estates, and I have over 300 confirmed deals. I am trained in gorilla undercutting and I’m the top mogul in the entire US real estate agencies. You are nothing to me but just another loser. I will outcompete the fuck out of you with energy the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, dummy. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of lawyers across the USA and your attorney is being contacted right now so you better prepare for the lawsuit, liar. The court date that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can negotiate with you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in the art of the deal, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the The Trump Organization and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable assets off the face of the continent, you low-energy loser. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “libelous” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn dummy. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking stumped, kiddo.
>>
>>69631780
I'm working in incognito mode.

>Cruz is the most palatable candidate to people who vote Republican.

Then why is he losing? Then why is the RNC is ready to throw him under the bus too at an open convention?
>>
>>69609719
He already posted his healthcare plan.
>>
File: 6ksorAs[1].jpg (157 KB, 1200x1156) Image search: [Google]
6ksorAs[1].jpg
157 KB, 1200x1156
>>69625661
>How is this controversial?
>>
>>69608976
Might have something to do eith the fact that he has absolutely nothing to say about policy other than he's gonna do things that are TERRIFIC and WONDERFUL
>>
>>69608976

The best part of this whole thing is that I really don't he expected to have any kind of chance to win. He spouts bullshit right from the start, his support grows, he's shocked but thinks it's funny. So he continues. Still more support. He runs with it. Best political campaign ever. Pinnacle kek.
>>
This post is a very unfair one. You can tell the OP is feeling nervous. Sad!
>>
>>69619172
Yep! The media is trying to make us believe that he's losing support. Nope you fuckheads. We will vote for him to oust your asses.
>>
File: 1459537705137.jpg (146 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
1459537705137.jpg
146 KB, 1080x1349
>>69608976
In this thread reedit comes to troll pol again.
>TFW
Havent read trumps god tier policys
>TFW
We are fed up with bernies lack of how he's going to stop the war on drugs becuase all he talks about is making weed legal for young retarded liberals
>>
File: Trump.jpg (50 KB, 1100x734) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
50 KB, 1100x734
He isn't.

The establishment is using it's control of television to instill that perception within the minds of voters in a desperate effort to undermine his campaign.

>only one poll puts Ted Cruise in the lead in Wisconsin and that's the only poll any reporter/pundit will acknowledge on television.
>they aren't allowed to acknowledge the existence of any poll that shows Trump winning.
>>
>>69629228
We all know that Trump actually doesn't give a shit about abortion. He's more worried about the financial state of this country and so am I.
>>
>>69608976
He is gaining force by the day
>>
>>69608976
He's not. Wisconsin was always going to be a loss but the rest he is going to win them all. But everyone is focusing on Wisconsin because its the only state cruz will win.
>>
>>69632255
>Then why is he losing?
Because more than just Republicans have been voting in the primary, giving Trump his margin of victory, and other Republicans were encouraged to stay in the race much longer than was reasonable in the hopes of weathering the storm, splitting support. Even previous to any actual voting, Cruz out polled Trump in head to head matchup situations.

>Then why is the RNC is ready to throw him under the bus too at an open convention?
Because the RNC are perennial fuck ups, plotting even now to tank the presidential race. Yet it'll probably occur to them at some point that they'll be out of their jobs permanently if they go so obviously against the people's will.
>>
>>69608976

He is? Where?
>>
>>69608976

The new tactic of standing back and just letting him speak seems to be working wonders.

The man is an intellectual midget, and it shows.
>>
File: Wisconsin.png (40 KB, 858x226) Image search: [Google]
Wisconsin.png
40 KB, 858x226
>>69633067
>only one poll puts Ted Cruise in the lead in Wisconsin and that's the only poll any reporter/pundit will acknowledge on television.
Five out of the last six polls. The media are not allowed to acknowledge the unrealities that come out of Trump's mouth.
>>
>>69608976
>that flag weiss
>weiss
/pol/ is always right.
>>
>>69624465
>Cruz has plenty of charisma.

The guy has floundered basically every debate against Trump. The guy took on him and Rubio at once, turning people from booing to cheering.

The simple fact is he won't do as well against Hillary. The Republicans have a big group of young people who have never bothered to vote before and they'll piss it all away in an attempt to win with their old crowd.
>>
>>69608976
new media tactic:

TRUMP IS A MANIAC WHO RAPES WOMEN
>>
lo6ts of pre primary shilling going on. Cruz and the GOP cannot let Trump win WIS. This is why we see Trump getting attacked 24/7. I have never seen anything like it. The shills are desperate. A loss is a minor setback for Trump but a win is necessary for the GOP
>>
>>69634808
>Chad Jordan
fuck yeah
>>
>>69634511
>6 2 midget.
>187.96 midget.
>>
>>69633067
Where are the right wing polls showing Trump is not losing and the rest of the media is in a big conspiracy together?
>>
>>69634808

Also this. It's funny how transparent these media outlets are right now, it makes even idiots finally realize they're all working together regardless of "liberal" or "conservative."
>>
>>69608976
because he's been exposed as the dumbest most hateful shitlord in the world
>>
>>69608976
>>
Honestly hes been fucking up in the past week. I don't really see how the Republicans can win this election since no matter who the nominee is a large portion of the base will be pissed and refuse to vote for them.
>>
>>69634111
>Cruz out polled Trump in head to head matchup situations

I don't deal with hypotheticals. You can't really know what an actual two-way race would look like. Cruz has never really been under scrutiny by the media, unlike Trump who's been the center of attention. Cruz is ahead in these polls because there are anti-Trump forces at work here. They would not be voting for Cruz because they support him, but because he has positioned himself as the anti-Trump candidate (which is why he can't stop mentioning his name all the time).

If it would have been a Trump-Cruz race from the start, Cruz would win the irrelevant bible belt states, and Trump the states that actually matter (comparable with Clinton-Sanders). Trump would still come out with a majority of delegates.
>>
>>69608976
ITT: butthurt middle class white males still clinging to an america that will never return.
represents a a party and a candidate that literally cant win the latino, muslim, gay/transgender, black, women, pro choice voters. It is almost impossible for this guy to win.
>>
>>69634727
>The guy has floundered basically every debate against Trump.
Dude, you really need to check into Cruz's performance in the primaries in relation to the debates.

>The Republicans have a big group of young people who have never bothered to vote before and they'll piss it all away in an attempt to win with their old crowd.
Also check the demographics of polling and exit polls. It's Trump's voters that tend to skew older, while Cruz's support is consistent across the spectrum; some show that Cruz holds the young crowd better, with Gen-Xers being his key demo.

>The simple fact is he won't do as well against Hillary.
Recent national matchup polling Cruz vs Hillary has Cruz taking millennials.
>>
>>69610344
>I haven't been paying attention since i support trump on his attitude alone,
This is what is wrong with America.
>>
>>69613941
CHAD
H
A
D
>>
>>69635658
>Cruz is ahead in these polls because there are anti-Trump forces at work here. They would not be voting for Cruz because they support him, but because he has positioned himself as the anti-Trump candidate
Fine, but then it could be said that Trump in this scenario represented the anti-Cruz forces at work, yet Cruz comes out ahead in these polls.

>If it would have been a Trump-Cruz race from the start, Cruz would win the irrelevant bible belt states, and Trump the states that actually matter (comparable with Clinton-Sanders). Trump would still come out with a majority of delegates.
>I don't deal with hypotheticals
>throws out a hypothetical
Once more, Cruz would have topped Trump in Michigan in a head to head setting.

http://www.monmouth.edu/assets/0/32212254770/32212254991/32212254992/32212254994/32212254995/30064771087/23a456ac-d673-4189-9742-1f060ec2d926.pdf
>>
File: 1422140391391.jpg (139 KB, 800x538) Image search: [Google]
1422140391391.jpg
139 KB, 800x538
>>69635870
>ITT: butthurt middle class white males still clinging to an america that will never return.

It sad that you don't recognize the potentially violent repercussions of this.

>g-gun nuts don't have the balls to do anything they're too fat and stupid
It's amazing how liberals fear that Trump is literally Hitler and will turn America fascist, but don't recognize the fact that Hitler only came to power because he had a movement behind him. Hitler did not go out into the streets and single-handedly dismantle the German revolutionary left.

Win or lose Trump voters are not going away. They will not suddenly "educate" themselves and turn into liberals in a puff of smoke. They will not magically become ok with becoming a minority in their own country. At least twenty five percent of the population is VERY angry at the state of this country and they are armed.

It would be wise to placate them in some way.
>>
>>69635870
I'm agree with you John
>>
>>69609940

/thread
>>
>>69625661
i know this will sound like a femanazibut bro you sound like a man who will never have/ or had to deal with getting knocked up.
>>
>>69635102
>shitlord
>>
>>69608976
The memes have worn off and the establishment won't give up. If the establishment decided to coalesce around Trump a month ago, he would be the nominee, but it's not going to happen.
>>
>>69636802
>At least twenty five percent of the population is VERY angry at the state of this country and they are armed.
So what? you don't think the other 75% isnt armed, I am liberal(who likes certain conservative policies) I own guns. Those 25% will fade or shift their views over generations.
There is no way that those 25% will round up gays or remove black and/or mexican voters from the country. The only logical choice is for republicans to bend on some of the rigid policies that isolate all those voters.
>>
>>69609626
I'm in SA and I don't think I'll ever be able to wear mine
>>
>>69637846
The left doesn't fight any of their own battles, pacifism and submission to the whims of society are the core of leftism today
>>
>>69631434
moot still has say here so he's beta testing Google+ message boards here since he works with Google now.
>>
>>69617130
Don't listen to this faggot
Stay in the rural parts of Texas or small towns
>>
>>69637990
sure thats why over the course of america it has become more liberal. More accepting of thing that are not particulary conservative. We don't have to fight with guns in those regards because people eventually come around on their own.
>>
>>69608976
I converted 5 people over from Cruz today. Dont buy your premise.
>>
>>69608976
The Ratto sex scandal was bad for Trump, not that he was behind it but that's how it was spun. The media left it alone knowing it would hurt Trump.
What Trump needs to do is continue his attacks on the lying media, more live speeches.
>>
>>69638218
Power is never given up voluntarily without a threat of penalty
>>
I don't know about anybody else, but he lost my support when I saw a tweet about how he's literally Hitler. I now #feelthebern.
>>
>>69638511
that maybe true but it doesnt change the fact that we are becoming more liberal as a country and the majority is okay with that.
>>
These primaries are going on for too long, it's fucking boring and every week it's another "if Trump loses X then his campaign is over!"

So I don't blame Trump for boredom, I just think everyone is locked to their candidate now. I honestly wouldn't mind if they had the rest of the candidate vote tomorrow so we can get this over with.
>>
File: CeRuS3YWIAAwQsV.jpg (79 KB, 600x591) Image search: [Google]
CeRuS3YWIAAwQsV.jpg
79 KB, 600x591
PRASIE SOROS FREE BOOBS
>>
>>69638673
Majority wide perceptions have been faulty more often than not.

The Big Bang Theory is the most popular show on TV.
>>
File: 1458685182131.jpg (66 KB, 1039x914) Image search: [Google]
1458685182131.jpg
66 KB, 1039x914
>>69638631
>Schroeder
>>
>>69636671
>Trump in this scenario represented the anti-Cruz forces at work

People vote for Trump because they actually like him and his policy proposals. Not necessarily because they despise Cruz. The anti-Trump force is so strong because of his ruthless and divisive campaign strategy, and his relatively innovative, strong policy proposals (which is why he blunders at times. He's intentionally vague about them). Some progressives even switched over to the Republican party just to vote against Trump. My bet is that he's going to change his strategy once he's nominated, even though a lot of people believe he can't.

us.cnn.com/2016/04/01/opinions/trump-auditioning-for-the-role-of-his-life-opinion-dantonio/index.html

Ideologically, there isn't much difference between Trump and Cruz. The difference is that Trump is more of a moderate, and less of a globalist neocon (which is why I like him).
>>
>>69638880
fair to say because i fucking hate the big bang. however you have to realize that is basic cable a show that anyone can watch versus people who can afford other shows to watch. Also to further my original point that America is and has always been becoming progressively more liberal, isnt the main character gay in real life?
>>
>>69630211
I don't think he wants the support of baby killers, tbqh. Feel free to support someone else, murderer.
>>
>>69614588
The independent voters in this country lean conservative.
>>
>>69639004
people vote for trump because he's been in their tv for almost thirty years
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 600x338
>>69608976
MEEEE MOOOOOOO!

Don't mind my shiny red commiemobile! I'm on my way to crush capitalism!

Ps: please donate $3 today!
>>
>>69639176
The Liberalism of America is exceedingly fragile though, since it's essentially nothing but a cash cow for people that produce nothing of value.

Eventually there will come a time when the civility of peace becomes of negative value due to the restrictions it will place in productive people's lives for the benefit of the parasite class being imported for liberal votes.

Our broken system is only tearing itself apart further and will continue to do so.
>>
>>69608976
TRUMP MUST PROPOSE A WAY TO FIX THIS. WE LOOK LIKE FUCKING CLOWNS. THE SAUDIS ARE MAKING US LOOK SO STUPID. LOOK AT THIS. WE ARE IN DEBT 10 TIMES AS MUCH.. THEY GONNA BUY OR OWN ALL OUR MAJOR CORPORATIONS IF THEY WANT. FUCK YOU I'MMA TYPE THIS WHOLE FUCKING THING IN CAPS. IF THIS DOESN'T MAKE YOU FUCKING ANGRY AS HELL AND SUPPORT TRUMP, SUPPORT AMERICA, AND OVERTHROW THE KYKE FUCKING DICK SUCKING FAGGET SJW ESTABLISHMENT DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY. THEN I PRAY YOU KILL YOURSELF AND I JERK OFF WATCHING YOU DIE.

AMERICA OR FUCKOUTTA HERE WITH YOUR FAGGET FLAG

two trillion to buy anything or build anything.. yet we owe china and russia 20 trillion.. THANKS LIBERAL FAGGETS. california must be dealed with first. they are a cancer on america. unbalanced garbage budget with faggets.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-01/saudi-arabia-plans-2-trillion-megafund-to-dwarf-all-its-rivals
>>
>>69612369
That's how we lost Texas. Americans used taqiyya to stole Texas. 3 things they had to do to enter old Texas.
>Swer loyalty to Mexico (sure they di)
>Become catholic (kek)
>Give up slaves (sure)

We learnt our lesson. There is no way we would ever have it back politically. Our only chance is to populate it as much as possible. California has already fallen, just look at the stats which can't count how many illegals are embreeding right now in USA soil. I don't think we'll need to wait 50 years, in 20 years things are gonna be very different.
>>
>>69640269
i posted above you..

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2016/03/31/wheres-presidential-debate-on-gms-crony-capitalism.html
>>
>>69639717
They vote for him because they like his ideas, Sharon. It's not just a personality cult.

Cruz wouldn't be talking about building a wall right now if it weren't for the voter's anger that Trump exposed. He wouldn't have been endorsed by senator Sessions either.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trumps-america-1455290458
>>
File: mark-wilson-getty.jpg (69 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
mark-wilson-getty.jpg
69 KB, 1024x765
>>69640269
Lucky for the Trump supporter's you're here taunting that Ted Cruz is even stronger on immigration, that even if your big loud boogieman fails to secure the nomination it most likely goes to Mr. "Hey, I'm Just Following the Law Here." Ted will root you guize out one by one.
>>
File: 1o-TED-CRUZ-facebook.jpg (151 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1o-TED-CRUZ-facebook.jpg
151 KB, 1000x500
>>69640782
Please. Cruz's wall talk predated Trump by years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEgJh-1i1Cw&feature=youtu.be

And Trump did nothing to "expose" that anger. He capitalized on pre-existing anger, as a guy with good business sense is liable to do. That anger has been building over time, brought to a head largely owing to guys like Cruz calling the party leadership out.
>>
>>69639004
>My bet is that he's going to change his strategy once he's nominated, even though a lot of people believe he can't.
That in all likelihood would be too late, for a good deal of the troubles he has in securing the nomination has been his inability to adapt to his elevated role.
>>
TRUMP IS THE SECOND COMING OF AMERICA

HE IS THE PRO WHITE BLACK AMERICAN FOLK, WHO FEEL THEY BELONG HERE. NOT THAT THEY FEEL GERMAN, NOT THAT THEY FEEL AFRICAN AMERICAN NOT THAT THEY FEEL MEXICAN THEY FEEL FUCKING AMERICAN.

CAPS LOCK IN YOUR MOMS LOOSE PUSSY

TRUMP SHALL RE UNITE OUR DISRUPTED COUNTRY.

TRUMP SHALL BUILD A WALL OF GREATNESS, AND I WILL SIGN HIS WALL.

TRUMP SHALL TELL BURGER KING WHO MOVED TO CANADA, TO PAY EVEN MORE TAX FOR BEING FAGGETS.
TRUMP SHALL TELL FORD TO FUCK OFF AND CUT THEIR DIVIDENDS AND MOVE BACK TO OHIO.

TRUMP SHALL TELL YOU FAGGOTS, THE HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS. IS NOT A TRUMP HOTEL.

THE END.

THIS MEME BECAME A GOD.
>>
File: 1412433094440.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1412433094440.gif
3 MB, 480x270
People's support for Trump isn't based on rational thinking or politics. It's more like a crush and people are simply snapping out of it.

It is our duty to mock you unironic Trump supporters for being seduced by this goofball but also to take care of you as you accept your mistake and do your best recover. Welcome back.
>>
THIS FAG KEEPS SPAMMING ME.. NEVER SIGNED UP FOR TED ANYTHING

[email protected] <[email protected]>

LETS RECK THIS ACCOUNT
>>
>>69643219
you should move to mexico fagget. i bet you'd love it there.
>>
File: 1456435549082.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1456435549082.gif
2 MB, 260x260
>>69643306
No thanks buddy I couldn't take the heat.
>>
>>69641736
He only brought it up later in November when he saw how it resonated with the people. Cruz worked together with Sessions on immigration, but he endorsed Trump instead. That's enough reason to believe that Trump is the better guy on immigration.

>>69641971
The only thing he needs to do is get a better communication adviser and debate trainer.
>>
>>69608976
He lost my support when he compared Heidi and Melanias looks. Melania is way hotter. But you don't just do that. (Neither will you fags do it in public unless you don't have any self respect that is)
>>
>>69644632
He later went on to say that picture of Heidi was flattering
Lmao
>>
>>69644826
hey Mr. Forbes

Trump will MAGA!
>>
>>69644826
>>69645020
Oh fuck
>>
File: 161849_600.jpg (50 KB, 600x444) Image search: [Google]
161849_600.jpg
50 KB, 600x444
>>69643513
>He only brought it up later in November when he saw how it resonated with the people
It was a subject of Ted's announcement speech.

As a matter of rhetoric, Trump pushed the issue hard when he entered the race (after Cruz had), trying to take ownership of it, and Cruz responded in kind. Yet you can only maintain that 'Cruz followed Trump' on the wall if a) you didn't know (or respect) Ted's positions (likely, in the case of many followers of Trump) or b) wanted to created a political narrative (which leaders of Trump's followers were intent on doing).

It wasn't much of an issue because previous to Trump's entry into the race Ted Cruz was unequivocally the strongest on immigration, and his time was being spent elsewhere: building his long game strategy to make himself a broader candidate, that he could outlast most others.

This is the strategy which continues to pay off. Ted Cruz, at first a long-shot at war with his own party and seen as a niche figure, is now positioned to be its 'savior.'

>Cruz worked together with Sessions on immigration, but he endorsed Trump instead. That's enough reason to believe that Trump is the better guy on immigration.
Far more likely Sessions' endorsement had to do with those issues he and Cruz conflicted on, rather than those on which they agreed. Which has no bearing on how Trump would like for people to interpret the endorsement, but that's just politics.

>The only thing he needs to do is get a better communication adviser and debate trainer.
More than that, if you read the thread to all the various complaints issued by numerous people (those which seem like honest critiques, anyway). People have been waiting for him to be more disciplined, more thoughtful, or more presidential---his own wife, even---but his own *cultivated* style is working against him.
>>
>>69609719
>vague about is healthcare
Read the America we deserve.
>>
>>69645972
>Peter Rowland
Rolling.
>>
>>69608976
Because Hilary is destined to win.
Everyone needs to accept that and move on.
>>
>>69608976
24/7 negative coverage
answering hypothetical questions from libtard
retweeting Misogyny towards Heidi Cruz
>>
>>69644632
Cruz uses proxies to do his dirty work. Trump sends a signal that he will attack the source. When Hillary does the same thing with Jewv-on.org Trump will counterpuch the shit out of her
>>
>>69608976
non stop smear campaigns on every news station
>>
>>69608976
>Mexican
>Shilling against Trump
Go home Jose.
Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.