[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Multicultralism Why??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9
File: 1458164564002.gif (2 MB, 400x332) Image search: [Google]
1458164564002.gif
2 MB, 400x332
>Multicultralism

Why??
>>
To destroy a monoculture that some elite doesn't like.
>>
cuz freedom?
>>
Because you've been a bad goy.
>>
To enrich our boring cultures.
>>
>>69542798
kikes
>>
>>69542798
Liberal.
Votes.
>>
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>>
File: breivik6.jpg (37 KB, 526x572) Image search: [Google]
breivik6.jpg
37 KB, 526x572
>>69542798
>>
>>69542798
Becuz everybody deserves free handouts
>>
>>69542882
i love this shit. the "elite" want to destroy the status quo. because surely people in power want instability? I know u people aren't as stupid as u seem, but u say these things anyhow.
>>
>>69542798
Because it's 2016 you fucking racist
>>
Because there is only one race, the human race.
>>
>>69542798
>not naming the gif merkel_airlines
>>
>>69543089

>because surely people in power want instability?

one mans problems are another mans profit. you have to be 18+ to post on this website
>>
File: Diversity.gif (14 KB, 313x339) Image search: [Google]
Diversity.gif
14 KB, 313x339
>>69542798
To celebrate diversity of course!

Any country who does not accept immigrants is RACIST! and EVIL!

Except for Israel because of what evil nazis did to them

Poor Israel
>>
File: anders.jpg (40 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
anders.jpg
40 KB, 620x387
>>69543162
I once believed this liberal bullshit. Then I lived a year in Missouri surrounded by niggers. Fuck them. Whites built a great society, and multiculturalism is ruining it.
>>
DIVERSITY = STRENGTH
>>
I love you guys. You want to give the state the power to enforce cultural standards. You thing 4chan would be allowed to exist in the kind of shithole you faggots are constantly pining for? go sneak into north korea if you're so fucking desperate for a monoculture. or better yet blow your brains agains a wall and rid us of your drivel.
>>
>>69543288
You racist scum. All people are the same unless it's an inconvenience to my ideology.
>>
>>69543333

>we are strongest when are at our most divided, goyim!
>>
>>69543089
Instability makes people look for a leader to make it stable again
>>
>>69542798
For wonderful Indian, Arab, and Jewish foods. Duh.
>>
>>69543355
Switzerland and Norway are doing terrible.
>>
>>69543089
Do you honestly think debating at this high of a level will lead to anything useful?
>>
>>69543089
if you believe this, you're fucking dumb that I won't be able to convey an argument to your simple mind.
>>
Divide and conquer
>>
File: multiculturalism.jpg (3 MB, 1989x3464) Image search: [Google]
multiculturalism.jpg
3 MB, 1989x3464
>>
>>69543089
They are looking to weaken the equitable distribution of power that results from a healthy civil society, in order to concentrate power in the state, which they can more easily manipulate.
>>
File: 1457769000349.png (3 MB, 1828x1025) Image search: [Google]
1457769000349.png
3 MB, 1828x1025
>>69543370
What is it with leftist retards and the strawman. It's as if you're incapable of actual discourse, and resort to the level of the angsty teenagers you are inside. Fuck off, you retarded faggot.
>>
>>69543457
i'm bored. its either this or masturbate...or go fuck the wife, but she's on the rag. there, brought it down a notch for you.
>>
>>69542798
>cultural enrichment
It's just a policy that the Jews have put forth to make the majority of people feel bad about their superior culture.
>>
>>69543406

Bingo
>>
>>69542798
"It worked in the USA and made them great"
>>
>>69543427
what the fuck does that have to do with it? US is the most "multicultural" country in the world and we will still be kicking ass 50 years from now despite all you declinist cuck fuckers sucking your thumbs with your strongman wet dreams.
>>
>>69543798
Multiculturalism doesn't work unless you have a monoculture that takes precedence. If you have a situation where you have now, where California is turning into little Mexico, you're on the road to a shitty tomorrow.
>>
File: 050711saturnX-rays.jpg (106 KB, 648x761) Image search: [Google]
050711saturnX-rays.jpg
106 KB, 648x761
>>69542798

There's several answers, depending on which level of blue pill you are at. The truth, though? There's a handful of reasons, all of which rely on each other and blend together. To create conflict, so that we wage war with one another and have something to bitch about. This takes our minds off the vast meaninglessness of our existence. The universe doesn't just create meaning for us, we have to come up with it on our own. This conflict preoccupies our consciousness, so we don't ask the bigger questions:

what's going on?
who's in charge?
how did we get here?
where are we headed?

We still ask these questions, but we're satisfied with cursory explanations that we're fed by the mainstream, because we have other shit to think about like, in our instance, multiculturalism. This seems to be the most pressing issue for some of our greatest thinkers who see beyond the bullshit we're taught in school, like the benefits of diversity.

And the biggest lies go unexposed. What would you say if I told you some of the explanations for shit we see every single day were lies? That we don't even know how the fuck tornadoes work or why? That the idea of gravity was created to mislead us about how the universe and unifying force of nature work? That the Jews like Einstein and Oppenheimer were acting for God when they detonated the nuclear bomb, and that it was all an act to lead the world in the wrong direction, and with the detonation of the nuclear bombs at the end of WW2, their framework, their ideas were solidified as the future of science, and that the Truth was successfully hidden from us and we've spent the next 70 years chasing after tiny little particles to "prove" these theories which are just correct enough that we can't disprove them, at least not yet, but we're on the cusp, unfortunately civilization will collapse before we do.
>>
>>69544025
>that picture
Are you going to tell me now that Saturn isn't real?
>>
>>69542798
Social cohesion breaks down making people more reliant on the government for safety. Thus people will vote to give the government more power to ensure their own safety
>>
>>69543798
The USA has thrived as a melting pot of assimilable European cultures and DNA.

You honestly think that there won't be consequences to flooding yourselves with violent, low IQ browns?
>>
>>69543457
>>69543625
They are preserving the status quo by multiculturalism, the economic one.
There's your "high" level of argument
>>
>>69542798
"Because it's 2017" - Exclusive Next Year Edition
>>
>>69544167
Also, importing and enfranchising low IQ browns who can't thrive in the free market, so they vote the state more power.
>>
Theres going to be a lot of meme spouting, but diversity is an actual strength. We live in a vastly globalizing world. If we cannot learn how to interact with different cultures then how are we to compete business wise on a global scale? Also, there is no reason not to let other people from other cultures into our society. If we are all the same, then doing so would just make us bigots.
>>
>>69544165

No, but we currently believe gravity, as we believe we understand it, maintains the intricate rings of Saturn. The truth is that the gravitational force more closely resembles the electromagnetic force than... well, gravity, as we think we understand it. This distinction is important, because if the unifying force of nature more closely resembles electromagnetism, this would completely rewrite the history books. Suddenly astronomical phenomena our ancestors talked about would be possible, like how the Sun stopped in the sky several days before the Great Deluge, or how the gods (read: the planets) waged war with each other in the sky. The myths and legends they handed down to us would make much more sense.

And to our ancestors, these stories did make sense. But after several generations, their descendants didn't understand what these stories meant because they had no first-hand experience of them, and war was waged and libraries were burnt in order to bury the Truth, so now all we have left is a bunch of shit that sounds like silly little stories that cave people came up with.
>>
>>69544694
We dont do business with Ahmed 'honor killer' Mohammed and Memke 'voodoo child eater' Ougabodo
>>
File: 1459276141819.png (29 KB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
1459276141819.png
29 KB, 219x186
>>69544694
>>
>>69544694
>diversity is an actual strength
Oh, do go on!
>how are we to compete business wise
You don't need to live with your colleagues to do business with them
>If we are all the same
We aren't all the same, culturally or racially. A 60 IQ Congo nog is not 'the same' as a 115 IQ Japanese person, and some cultures contain irreconcilable differences and cannot assimilate or compromise. You import 2 million Arabs into Europe, and you're going to either have a Muslim Europe or a lot of pissed of Arabs.
>>
>>69542798
There's no good reason.
>>
>>69543089
> elite don't want instability

Instability is exactly what they want. Without it, we would look behind the curtain and take power (including financial power) back. War used to be the preferred method. Nuclear weapons have made this option redundant for the first world. Bring in foreign fighters willing to blow themselves up or shoot up a restaurant with a kalashnikov and watch the masses surrender every liberty its taken 500 years to earn. Have you never read 1984?
>>
>>69543089
Yeah why would some people war? It's not like defense contractors would benefit or anything.
>>
>>69545311
It's in general better for business if you can operate in a culture vastly different than yours. As far as IQ goes, there is great income disparity between White countries and non-white countries. This results in poorer nutrition, poorer education, and a more hostile environment. If you import 2 million Arabs into Europe, and provide them with the proper education and resources, then they will do just as well as the average European.
>>
>>69544694
The only races that matter are whites, asians, and *some* spics. And even then, we don't need to live next to each other to do business.

All other diversity is just brings unnecessary problems.
>>
>>69547329
You better be baiting.
>>
>>69542798

Divide et impera
>>
>>69547329
Or they will turn your country into a corrupt shithole exactly like the one they left. Take a look at Tower Hamlets, Bradford, Leeds, Rotherham, Luton to see what happens when you give these poor people access to health care, food, and education. Their societies are shit because the people are shit, not because evil whitey somehow took these basic building blocks of a society away. Indeed, look at any country that was colonised by white Europeans and you will see prosperous society.
>>
>>69543089
People in power don't suffer during instability they profit from it. Only the common man suffers.
>>
>>69547329
>It's in general better for business if you can operate in a culture vastly different than yours
So you should displace, dissolve and destroy your own native culture and homogeneity because you might make a few shekels out of it?
>As far as IQ goes, there is great income disparity between White countries and non-white countries.
You honestly don't think they would have controlled for these sorts of variables? IQ has been proved to be 80% heritable and 20% environmental.
>If you import 2 million Arabs into Europe, and provide them with the proper education and resources, then they will do just as well as the average European.
You refuse to acknowledge how identity and tribalism affects human relationships. 1 Arab comes to a Western country, and he will either have to try and assimilate or face alienation. 2 or 3 Arabs? Less incentive, because they still have their identity group. They will still assimilate eventually though, but it will be slower. 2 million fucking Arabs? You aren't dealing with individuals, you're dealing with a tribe. See how well that worked for the Romans.
>>
>>69542798
Diversity is STRENGTH anon!

If you don't let your enemies breed with your women, they win!
>>
>>69542798
One World Order.
>>
>>69544025
Tornadoes, how the fuck do they work?
>>
>>69542798
I don't know why are people from USA so worried about it tho, your country is multicultural by default.
>>
>>69542798
I really don't now. Basically, it looks like governments want to divide up the people and prevent unity. I don't see any advantage to this though
>>
>>69548588
>your country is multicultural by default
Mostly European immigrants up until the 60's. The whole melting pot bullshit is from a play written by a jew.
>>
>>69548588
It was a mix of Western cultures. Not too many Arab cowboys senpai.
>>
>>69548588
Yeah a mishmash of European cultures which were all compatible and really only came down to language and food differences. Values were all the same.
>>
You murrifats need to send all negroes back to africa on a huge boat, and africa will pay for it.

wait.. is that an iceberg?
>>
>>69549337
>iceberg
>berg
Every time...
>>
>>69547916
There societies are failing because of Western foreign policy destroying their homes and corrupting their governments. White Europeans have only succeeded based off of theft and murder and ought to give back to the people that they stole from.

>>69548035
Bringing in outsiders wont destroy our native culture. There's no reason why people of different cultural backgrounds can coexist in harmony.
>IQ has been proved to be 80% heritable and 20% environmental
Where did you read that? Stormfront?
>You refuse to acknowledge how identity and tribalism affects human relationships
It's important for an out group to have a sense of identity because a less privileged group may find it harder to integrate into society. If Europe can sustain 2 million Arabs I don't see why not. It's not like Europeans cluster within their same "tribes". Why is it worse when refugees do it? The Romans perished because of debt, not because of multiculturalism
>>
>>69549531

Probably bait but whatever.

>There's no reason why people of different cultural backgrounds can coexist in harmony.

Here is some reading:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2012.00289.x/abstract

http://esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/4/311.short

http://sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/3/1211.abstract

http://cos.sagepub.com/content/53/2/120.abstract

http://esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/08/20/esr.jcv081.abstract

http://www.ifs.org.uk/uploads/publications/wps/WP201530.pdf

https://www.nber.org/papers/w21079

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X14001392

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X1400074X

https://www.jstor.org/stable/425106?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
>>
>>69548444

Like this.

http://charles-chandler.org/Geophysics/Tornadoes.php?text=full
>>
Because my town didn't have any pakis blacks, poles or arabs.
It's all bullshit, if they desire multicult why are there no savage rainforest Indians being brought here.?
Its always the same boring foreigners.
>>
File: Enrichment.jpg (105 KB, 410x392) Image search: [Google]
Enrichment.jpg
105 KB, 410x392
>>
>>69543089
1. Big corporations want immigrants without class consciousness to push the wages down/stagnate.

2. Divide and conquer - make parts of the working-class and lower middle-class concerned about immigrants/people not of their colour.

3. Joos
>>
>>69549531
>Bringing in outsiders wont destroy our native culture. There's no reason why people of different cultural backgrounds can't coexist in harmony.
Okay mate. How well did diversity turn out in South Africa? Lebanon? Yugoslavia? What about all those ancient internecine feuds in the Middle East and Africa? Name even one example of mass immigration working out well for the native people. Just one will do.
>Where did you read that? Stormfront?
Yeah, because anyone who questions the liberal orthodoxy is a Nazi right? This is well documented, its not even controversial, despite what your sociology professor would have you believe:
http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v20/n1/full/mp2014105a.html
>It's important for an out group to have a sense of identity because a less privileged group may find it harder to integrate into society.
What I'm saying is that if you bring in large numbers of foreigners, they don't need to integrate the new society, as they're bringing their old society with them.
>If Europe can sustain 2 million Arabs I don't see why not.
Well I'm sure Europe can keep the Arabs perfectly sustained. Can Europe be sustained? I don't know what you consider to be 'sustaining' but crime epidemics, roving rape gangs and an omnipresent terrorist threat do not fit my definition.
>It's not like Europeans cluster within their same tribes
Europeans all share a common identity and heritage to a certain extent. They are from the same civilisational family. They form tribal groups, but the greater shared identity is what enables their political systems to work relatively harmoniously. Muslim Arab values are simply not compatible with this, so any attempt at compromise will fail. They want Sharia law, not secular law
It is worse when """"re

If Europe can sustain 2 million Arabs I don't see why not. It's not like Europeans cluster within their same "tribes". Why is it worse when refugees do it? The Romans perished because of debt, not because of multiculturalism
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.